NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue May 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Kyle Vannis, Gotham

"Damn!" muttered Kyle to himself as the battle isn't going anywhere. Sure, his men had captured the front door and the back door of the GCPD, with the parking lot exit being blockaded with his men's cars, but the GCPD officers sure make the battle hard, they fight valiantly against his men. And with the uncertainty about the heroes at Arkham Asylum.

This has to end. Now.

"Brad," said Kyle to one of his lieutenant, Brad, who is beside him during this battle as they are now at the rooftop of GCPD, cleared from the officers. "Send a message to Marionette, tell her we need her help for something here. And specify how much we will pay her and that she can grab our weapons and bring our remaining men at the mansion if she needs help."

"Yes, Boss."

Brad typed a message to Marionette, a somewhat known mercenary and assassin about this.

To: Marionette

Hey, Marionette. It's nice to work with you again.

We have a problem. Vannis is currently in the battle with GCPD, and we can win the battle. However, we cannot win the battle if the heroes are coming towards us. Fortunately, they still in battle at the Arkham Asylum. What we want for you take care of is that you need to keep the heroes at the Asylum. And by keeping them, I mean you do anything necessary to keep them there. Cripple them, kill them, do what you have to do to keep them there. 10$ million will be transferred automatically to your bank account for payment upfront, the other 10$ will be given after you finish the job. You are welcome to take the men at the mansion as well as the weapons needed to further help you in this job.

Please reply as soon as possible...
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 27, 2015 5:29 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:---

Still looking around the streets under the night sky, Garnet reminisced on the events of the past couple days as she thought of what to do now. She certainly couldn't go back to that place she called home, where her boyfriend's screaming corpse likely still sat in silence, surely baffling the authorities and causing them to believe that she had something to do with the murder. She couldn't go back to ask Claudia for some help in getting her bearings either, considering how the woman had recently turned into a hulking red mass of fire and rage who had lost someone important as well, to boot. There was probably not a single person in the world who would care about Garlic's death enough to reward her, and wherever the hell that man in white armor was, he certainly wasn't around anymore. All she really could do was to chase the shadows that had driven her to that situation.

Despite this, though, she felt oddly calm. Obliterating Garlic's soul in retribution for the deeds she held him responsible for had exerted a soothing effect upon her, and so, rather than immediately seek to continue chasing all those responsible for the mess that her life had become, she allowed her mind to pause and rest. Rest, in fact, was something she could really use, having fought practically nonstop since the incident at New York. Her arcane relics were certainly powerful, but even they did not make her tireless and so, she wondered if there was any place nearby where she could crash.

Before she could move in any direction though, she noticed a man approaching, a man she didn't recognize at all, though he, in turn, seemed to recognize her for some reason. She was fairly certain that she had never seem him before, and yet, he referenced the battle with the demons back at New York, as well as the fact that she did get into a lot of trouble, as if he had actually been there.

"Look, buddy, I'm sorry, but I don't know you." She told him. "Unless you're the green thing that was floating around, but somehow, I doubt that."

Turmenista wrote:"I'm not to fond of leaving this place, to be honest. "He said to himself as he lowered himself into a rock bed similar-looking to a lounge chair, mimicking That somewhat famous picture of the astronaut on the moon, holding a cool glass of beer. "It's very nice, quiet here, and I don't have to bother to do anything else, just relax and watch the-"

He felt his rocky prison all the way on the dark side of the moon explode, followed by a blast of Ki energy as he sensed the Majin taking flight.

"Fuck." he swore loudly. "Well, it was fun while it lasted, I guess."

Suddenly, not far from where Magnus sat, the ground began to shake and rumble, and after a moment, a blood red glow came from a circle in the moon. Then the stones split apart, leaving a gaping hole that did not seem to lead into the core of the moon, but rather into a completely different dimension, subject to different laws and following different winding paths. Assorted pieces of crimson masonry seemed to float around in the strange white void beyond the scarlet portal, but this did not last very long as soon, from the red and white serpent hole, a figure emerged, one that would most likely be taken for a human being under other circumstances, yet was not a simple human at all. She was tall, not quite as tall as Magnus for obvious reasons, but still enough to be considered above most human females. Over her head sat a golden crown with a red gemstone, and blonde hair flowed down past her shoulders underneath the metal. Her legwear and vest were black, but over them she wore a long cape and a cloak, and in her hands she held a long, sharp sword, all of them the same blood red color of her eyes which now scanned the landscape.

"Hmm. Not much of interest in this rock either, it would seem." She uttered to herself and then let out a sigh, disappointed that all she had done was find herself in a boring place once again. Surely the universe had something more interesting to offer to the dragon goddess than a bunch of cold, dead rocks?

Amidst her musings, she quickly happened upon Magnus, stopping in her tracks and looking at him with curiosity. "Now this is a curious formation." She said to herself, reaching out to poke him with her sword, erroneously believing that he was only another part of the landscape.

Tina yawned as she awoke. Her sleep not deep enough to cause tremors when she awoke. She sighed. Not even on the moon could she get any peace. Getting here had been simple enough. She grabbed some alien's spaceship and crashlanded it. She had found a nice place to nap and had even nodded off when two superhuman morons had the fun idea to bone on the moon. She decided to let this slide and not entomb them in the core of the planet in rage, because she was nice like that. THEN two more morons thought it was going to be funny to fight on the moon. She had been trying to sleep, but now this third newcomer coming had been the nail in the coffin for her good nights sleep.

Tina sighed, hopping up out of the rocky bed she had made for herself and slammed back down surprisingly quickly for being on the moon. There was a shaking as she did so, the moon rattling. She moved towards the dragon lady and rock man, resisting the urge to slam their heads together like coconuts. "Alright... The hell is going on?" She muttered. "What are you? Some intergalactic tourist?" She then regarded Magnus. "And you're a rock too... neat."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 27, 2015 5:53 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:---

The Outworlder laughed for a bit. "Oh... Yes, it seems that I have forgotten to introduce my form properly many times. I have spent much time in human biology for the past week or so." He morphed his face to be much more recognizable, his grotesque features highlighted by the shadows created by the dim lighting. Then he went back to hi human form for the thought that someone around might be watching. "So, I never did get to make much of an acquaintance of you." He was genuinely intrigued by this maiden. For as he studied her he sensed a substantial spectral aura coming from her body. He wondered what the significance of that was, or what the cause of the anomaly could be.

"I am just passing through, as always. I am seeking a moment of rest for the moment. It is not truly commonplace for me to be tired, but terrorism and politics can do that for sure. I suppose you have seen all of that on the ' news,'" he said, putting quotation marks by his head, "Honestly, your species can come up with something as creative as 'hot dog' for a food but cannot think up an interesting name for international information transmission channels other than 'the news. A peculiar thing, really.'"
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Wed May 27, 2015 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 27, 2015 6:24 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:"An army? Really? You're challenging a necromancer... with an army?" She chuckled. Before the golems bullets could hit her between the two of them a wall of spirits had manifested. From nearby corpses and graveyards burst the dead, and from under the city itself came the ghouls, with earth instead of flesh as the burst through stone and concrete. Necrotic magic and the will of the dead animating them. Spirits came too, hooded writes with ethereal blades, Banshees with long mouths and sharp claws and a hundred other horrors. The souls off rippers, desperate maddened victims, solders, bloody murderers and the scum of London's past rose up. "No army stands a snowbals chance in hell against the army of the dead!"

"You obviously haven't seen elementals in combat before." And with that, he began hurling bolts of primal force at the ghouls. He watched as the stone soldiers began mowing down the undead onslaught with their guns, ripping into them with enchanted bullets. The sentient water weaved in and out of the masses, freezing enemies in place wherever it went. Swords and punches began to sprout randomly from the liquid to attack the spirits themselves. The storm spirits engaged them in the air with flowing blasts of wind and lightning. Some swirled about his adversary and shot lighning at her from all sides, dashing passed the defenses like they were nothing. All the while more and more stone statues began to exit the portal to replace the others that were being destroyed on the front lines. wisp and stone met each other in a deafening crash. Vladkaht uttered and incantation, and he spread his hands in a snapping motion. A huge white crescent manifested in front of him, easily thirty feet across. He bent backwards slightly and raised his hands, then slammed them together, sending the glaive flying in front of him. It sliced through the impending forces like butter, then came hurtling at Grixia with blinding speed.

with every undead mowed down, another took it's place. The neverending an near inexhaustible supply of dead souls and dead bodies that London's bloody history provided was pouring out towards the elementals. Grixia saw the Glaive, and placed Death Frost in it's path. The magic blade stopping the cresent in it's tracks. She then drained the magic from it like she was drinking it. The magic seeping into her slowly. She sighed. Then pointed her blade at Vlad. She fired beams of frost tinted in death.

"Time to step it up a notch I see..." She spoke. From nearby came a roar as dark things poured froward. Nuckleves. Spirits of pestilence and horror slowly rotted anything that wasnt dead as they trampled undead and golem alike. Giant snakes made of the bones of the dead wrapped around Golems, crushing them.

"Lets see how long your army can keep this up Vlad!" She spoke. "Becuase when this is done, I'm going to raise your corpse just so I can have the pleasure of killing you whenever I please for the rest of my life!"
Last edited by Charmera on Wed May 27, 2015 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed May 27, 2015 6:54 am

On the neighboring planet that was near New Namek, It would appear as If a light show were taking place on this barren world, but it was actually the fighting that was taking between Arctico, the Masaki Brothers, and Master Shimura, who all happened to be flexing their new found powers in their Four Way Free For All. Shimura's eyes were glazed over in excitement as he countered Arctico's powerful, energy infused punch with his own hand, generating a massive energy shock wave all around them, making the planet itself quake with fear, as if it were ready to break apart at the seems "You know, I'm glad that I feel so young now, If I hadn't asked for my age to reverted, you could cause some damage to me, hell, your already giving me the type of training I need so that I can get used to this feeling once more!" Shimura replied as he rose up into the air with multiple boulders being maintained by his Telekinetic capabilities before he sent the boulders flying down to Arctico, but with the boulders breaking apart and beginning to make it rain with small and sharp fragments of the rocks.

Arctico's eyes narrowed at the sight of this raining hell that was inbound towards him, It was obvious that Shimura was trying to see what the Arcosian's next actions were and Arctico knew this as he flew up unabated by the sharp fragments of rock, by manifesting his Nova Strike was he able to break through this attack and deliver a telekinetic attack towards Shimura, tensing up his body and stopping him from moving. This allowed Arctico to deliver a solid kick to Shimura's face which sent him flying backwards down to the ground, but luckily he was able to stop himself moments from crashing to the ground "It appears that the majority of your human energy is evolving, I can sense it's transition into a more divine energy..." Arctico stated as he landed softly onto the ground "Could It be that your counterpart's energy is beginning to take hold?" Arctico asked Shimura as he then lunged forward to clash with Shimura once more.

Nearly half way across the planet, Kazuko and Asumar clashed by utilizing their telekinetic energies in a struggle to overpower each other and see whose Telekinetic presence was far more powerful "No hard feelings, right Asumar?" Kazuko asked as Telekinetic contest between the two of them had temporarily come to an end. Asumar shrugged as he summoned multiple Purple Tendrils that shot forward towards Kazuko "Against you?, Not really, considering that you don't act like Kilian." Asumar replied, rising up into the sky and then firing multiple blasts of energy towards Kazuko, who countered with lifting up boulders with his Telekinetic Powers, clashing with Asumar's energy attack.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 27, 2015 7:05 am

Talak stopped firing for a second and Black Adam dropped like a stone, covered a severe burns and most of his outfit gone. "Did... Did we win?" He asked. "Wow... We won!"

"I guess we did..." Alex said quite surprised. "Good job little guy. Couple more years of this and you'll be a great hero. Though next time, we really should fight him away from a populated area. We're supposed to protect these people, not put their lives at more risk." Alex explained and landed next to Adam. "As for you... Shazam, what do you usually do about this guy?"

"Well, usually-"

"NO!" Adam shouted. "I'd rather die! SHAZAM!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, causing the bright bolt of lightning to come down from the sky and turn him back to human, but since he had been Black Adam for thousands of years, he aged quickly to literally a pile of ash.

"Um... Okay... Weird." Naja said slightly disturbed.

"Seconded." Alex said.

"Cool! Now he can't hurt anyone anymore." Talak said with a strange amount of enthusiasm before flying away.

"Yeah... Did that make anyone else slightly uncomfortable?" Shazam asked.

"Only a little. I've had to kill people before... But I wasn't so young when I did it... Nor did I smile about it." He said taking to the skies intending to fly after Talak with Naja right behind him. "See you around Shazam! We're gonna go talk with Talak's father." Shazam waved at them as they quickly flew after the young hero. "Yeah... Maybe we should stop letting minors do this sort of thing."

"You're 5."

"Not the point! And you know what I mean... Shazam is like 12... His real name is Billy. Talak is 9. Now I know he wants to be a hero, but you saw that smile he had when Adam killed himself." Alex remembered what Talak did to Asumar. Whether or not that version of him lived or not was up in the air. "Talak might just be a little too young for this. I don't want him growing up thinking it's okay for him to do stuff like that." IT was weird to watch that. Both Adam killing himself and Talak just being okay with it.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 27, 2015 7:26 am

Ph'Kora merely sighed as she was ejected from the ships airlock when near earth. She really shouldn't have gone near that door. Fortunately for her the vacuum of space presented no problems for her, even without her armour. She wondered if she would need it to survive the fall to earth from it's atmosphere. She supposed not. She floated towards earth, letting herself be dragged in by gravity, the heat of entry didn't phase her as she fell, before she began floating. She frowned. She took out the galatic equivilent of a map of earth and looked around. it was an interactive map, allowing her to zoom in on a city.

She had someone to find on earth. She knew something involved with the people who killed her brother were based here. Black Warden they called themselves. A paramilitary group from earth which was payed for out of earth merc work with metas. She wasn't too sure where exactly to go though...

She decided to head towards the US. At least there she could make a start on finding Black Warden...
Last edited by Charmera on Wed May 27, 2015 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 27, 2015 8:52 am

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:
"You obviously haven't seen elementals in combat before." And with that, he began hurling bolts of primal force at the ghouls. He watched as the stone soldiers began mowing down the undead onslaught with their guns, ripping into them with enchanted bullets. The sentient water weaved in and out of the masses, freezing enemies in place wherever it went. Swords and punches began to sprout randomly from the liquid to attack the spirits themselves. The storm spirits engaged them in the air with flowing blasts of wind and lightning. Some swirled about his adversary and shot lighning at her from all sides, dashing passed the defenses like they were nothing. All the while more and more stone statues began to exit the portal to replace the others that were being destroyed on the front lines. wisp and stone met each other in a deafening crash. Vladkaht uttered and incantation, and he spread his hands in a snapping motion. A huge white crescent manifested in front of him, easily thirty feet across. He bent backwards slightly and raised his hands, then slammed them together, sending the glaive flying in front of him. It sliced through the impending forces like butter, then came hurtling at Grixia with blinding speed.

with every undead mowed down, another took it's place. The neverending an near inexhaustible supply of dead souls and dead bodies that London's bloody history provided was pouring out towards the elementals. Grixia saw the Glaive, and placed Death Frost in it's path. The magic blade stopping the cresent in it's tracks. She then drained the magic from it like she was drinking it. The magic seeping into her slowly. She sighed. Then pointed her blade at Vlad. She fired beams of frost tinted in death.

"Time to step it up a notch I see..." She spoke. From nearby came a roar as dark things poured froward. Nuckleves. Spirits of pestilence and horror slowly rotted anything that wasnt dead as they trampled undead and golem alike. Giant snakes made of the bones of the dead wrapped around Golems, crushing them.

"Lets see how long your army can keep this up Vlad!" She spoke. "Becuase when this is done, I'm going to raise your corpse just so I can have the pleasure of killing you whenever I please for the rest of my life!"

Vladkaht uttered another incantation, and suddenly a deep red and purple aura surrounded him. Vankals Veil of Savage Providence absorbed the blast, taking back what was his. "You are not the only. one who can play that game!" He shouted.

The elementals began to regroup amongst the assault. The water began to combat the snakes upon the ground, driving them back with blades and clubs of ice. It was like a lake had welled up around the carnage, with each soldier wading through water at one and a half feet deep. It clawed and drowned enemies who were helpless to attack something so intangible. It grabbed hold of the peices of earth and gears that had been ripped to shreds by the zombie onslaught, placing them on a single island like area in the back of their ranks. It dissolved the earth into thick mud, then shaped it back into the figures they had been, awaiting their return to the fight when they dried.

The nuckelavee, being a formidable force, were engaged by Vladkaht himself. He slashed and cut endlessly with his primal blades, forcing them back. A demonic horseman jumped at him and slashed its sword at his head. He sneered mockingly as it broke upon his forehead. He then jabbed a knife like blade into it's human abdomen and into the side of the horse. The creature made a scratching hiss as he lifted it over his head, then with a sickening spurt he ripped the humanoid half from its mount, sending both sides flying in opposite directions. He felt free. He felt better than he had in a long time. The chaos filled him with life and energy, the thrill of battle enveloping him in a feral embrace.

He turned to his adversary, then lunged. He was deflected into the side of a building by a burst of spirits from his right side, and he quickly corrected himself in thinking. Don't get ahead of yourself now. he chastised. The primal mage dodged the next volley, leaping off of a wall with the finess of a gazelle. He ducked and parried on all directions, coming closer and closer to her. Spinning, hacking, slashing. The flury of movement was like watching an artist in motion, the colors and mayhem collecting into a symphony of destruction. Then, with a final blast. He uttered another incantation, and suddenly a mass of chains appeared to fly out from him. They flew with the accuracy of a heat seeking missle, and struck her through the wall of souls. It rapped around endlessly for several seconds, until his foe was bound in a cocoon of glowing hot metal, completely inescapable by even cosmic gods.

Even though she was bound, a her head was still visible, revealing an expression of sheer rage, and he wondered at the amount of wrath that had clutched her. He looked down at her from his place of assault, and spoke in a strangely calm voice. "What malevolence has possessed you to have such hatred for a stranger?"
Last edited by Kaoiluja on Wed May 27, 2015 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed May 27, 2015 10:19 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Turmenista wrote:"I'm not to fond of leaving this place, to be honest. "He said to himself as he lowered himself into a rock bed similar-looking to a lounge chair, mimicking That somewhat famous picture of the astronaut on the moon, holding a cool glass of beer. "It's very nice, quiet here, and I don't have to bother to do anything else, just relax and watch the-"

He felt his rocky prison all the way on the dark side of the moon explode, followed by a blast of Ki energy as he sensed the Majin taking flight.

"Fuck." he swore loudly. "Well, it was fun while it lasted, I guess."

Suddenly, not far from where Magnus sat, the ground began to shake and rumble, and after a moment, a blood red glow came from a circle in the moon. Then the stones split apart, leaving a gaping hole that did not seem to lead into the core of the moon, but rather into a completely different dimension, subject to different laws and following different winding paths. Assorted pieces of crimson masonry seemed to float around in the strange white void beyond the scarlet portal, but this did not last very long as soon, from the red and white serpent hole, a figure emerged, one that would most likely be taken for a human being under other circumstances, yet was not a simple human at all. She was tall, not quite as tall as Magnus for obvious reasons, but still enough to be considered above most human females. Over her head sat a golden crown with a red gemstone, and blonde hair flowed down past her shoulders underneath the metal. Her legwear and vest were black, but over them she wore a long cape and a cloak, and in her hands she held a long, sharp sword, all of them the same blood red color of her eyes which now scanned the landscape.

"Hmm. Not much of interest in this rock either, it would seem." She uttered to herself and then let out a sigh, disappointed that all she had done was find herself in a boring place once again. Surely the universe had something more interesting to offer to the dragon goddess than a bunch of cold, dead rocks?

Amidst her musings, she quickly happened upon Magnus, stopping in her tracks and looking at him with curiosity. "Now this is a curious formation." She said to herself, reaching out to poke him with her sword, erroneously believing that he was only another part of the landscape.

Magnus seemed to not bother the horrendous shaking, having been used to said levels of shaking his entire life, but still, the shaking intrigued him, since he could've sworn the moon had no seismic activity when he used Planetary Assimilation on it, to trap the damn Majin. Still, laziness got the better of the Golem, so he did not decide to investigate the shaking.

Either way, for all he cared, it could've been that majin Barreling her way through the entire moon looking for him.

He remained still, Until he heard the soft voice of a female, mumbling on about how ugly this rock was.

Now that intrigued him. [OOC: INSERT SEXY JAZZ SAXOPHONE]

He didn't really want to startle her by his appearance, so he shyly remained calm, yet managed to flinch slightly when she began tapping him with her sharp sword. The Golem turned around, somewhat annoyed by the sharpness of the sword, to see that, yes, he was correct, a beautiful woman, was there, but unknown of if he was alive, or not. To her, he seemed like a regular old pile of rocks, which could be understood, considering he could not use his lava in space. Yet.

"If I want to try this, I'm gonna have to get my shit together." The golem thought to himself. Spreading the rocky shell that he had over his magma body revealed the red, hot molten rock which he was made out of. Heating his rocks up ever so slightly, he began to give off some more heat and light, yet somehow, the liquid rock was not immediately freezing or turning solid in space, somehow. Even science would be confused.

"Here goes nothing." he sighed.

Politely, magnus opened the areas where a normal person's "Eyes" would've been, giving off some red glowing light. After turning around fully to face her, and Slowly raising up a hand, he politely pushed the woman's sword to the side, taking it by the tip first [giggity] by placing a finger on it, and pushing it to the side lightly. "Uh, Ma'am...?" He asked as nicely as possible. "Could you please not" Tap me like that? It kinda, y'know, annoys me and all.."

He had ZERO experience talking with women. Tourists back on the volcanic island shrieked at the thought of having a lava golem propose to them, and even the military chicks didn't hesitate to blow his face off with some grenade launcher.

Even she seemed rather surprised at the thought of having and odd looking lump of rock here. "Uhh..."

Quickly scanning her unnoticed, Magnus immediately assumed she had to be some superman, let alone a god, to have done that. Though she looked like a normal human, he could not assume that she would be one, since no normal human would even be able to pull off something like that.

Almost like someone blushing, he felt his heat level rise up tremendously, as he waited for a response as still as a statue and as nervous as a kid on his first day of school.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Wed May 27, 2015 11:00 am

Charmera wrote:
Of The Rnclave wrote:Garlic groaned with the pain as it seared through his body to his mind, trying to recover by the relentless assault of the bullets was making it extremely hard. He was also beginning to feel extreme head as blue fire surrounded him, sustained and empowered by the red skinned woman nearby. He could feel both soul and body assaulted at the same time. He tried to move, but soon found his arms restrained by the red woman, her rage enhancing her strength to great hights.

"You're not getting away asshole! You're going to pay for the pain you caused!" She shouted, Garlic too weak from the fight with Hiroshi, the now even more intense fire, the soul rending bullets... He tried to move but felt his leg snap like a twig as the hulked out Claudia slammed her foot down on it.

Soon, the abuse became too much, and his struggles ceased. Whether he was actually dead or his soul was damaged to the point where he could no longer function, Claudia didn't know. All she did know was where she was putting him. She grunted as she lifted his body and jumped, tossing it into the island with all the force she could muster before landing down with a crash which shook the entire island, landing in front of Garlic.

She exhaled. Calming slightly, tears nearly coming from her face as the heat died down. Her fists relaxing as she slumped downwards, her legs giving out and slamming her oversized body to the floor in a kneeling position.

Tomia:

She'd been crying.

A lot.

Even now her cheeks were puffy, her dirty, messy arms streaked with tears. The look Hiroshi... Her father, had given her, when he'd told her to run, begged her to leave him to his fate, haunted her relentlessly. After feeling what she believed was him... just disappear, as weak as he had been, it was but a spark in the air around her, but she knew the fate that had befallen him.

Trembling, she pulled the bean he had given her from her pocket. He said this would fix her injuries, fix her Mothers too. But that seemed impossible. Her last visions of her had been her Mother howling in agony as that monster and a small purple skinned man, nailing her arms and legs to the wall. Could anything fix all that? If it couldn't fix her Mother, could it have fixed her Father? Should she have given the bean back?

It as all to crazy. Just a day earlier, she had been at home, playing with her Mother, unaware of Super Saiyans or Blue Skinned Demons. Without a chance to hold it together anymore, she pulled her knees close to her, a fresh wave of tears assaulting her. The burning smell in the air was nauseating, it made her want to vomit, and that made her cry harder. Her breathing came out shakily as he tried to hold back the sobs. She wanted someone to tell her everything was gonna be okay... Someone to comfort her. She didn't know what to do. She was tired, she wanted to go home and sleep with her Mother again. The heat around her cooled dramatically as the cool ocean breeze whipped around her. In the distance, a clump of golden fabric waved gently. It was almost calming, until she realized it wasn't fabric.

... Daddy

It seemed unbelievable. Before she knew what was happening, she was running at full pace again, frantically trying to close the distance to her father. Each step she took, she tried to force herself faster, drawing on any remaining reserves of power and energy she might have left in her small body.

When she finally slid to a stop next to the golden clad figure, she dropped to her knees, her tiny body digging painfully into the rough earth, struggling to flip the man onto his back. Familiar black hair revealed a face Tomia could barely recognize. Onyx hair was matted with blood, deep gashes criss crossed his broken frame, bones poking out at odd angles. Finally, dim golden eyes, devoid of any of the life and caring she'd witnessed, stared uselessly back at her.

"D-Dad, y-you need to get up. He's still here. And I'm all alone." She whispered hoarsely, burying her head into his ripped gi.

Sobbing, she grasped at his Gi, shaking him violently. She was screaming without realizing it, her hoarse voice echoing across the landscape.

"DADDY! PLEASE WAKE UP! I NEED YOU!" She wanted her mom, she wanted her Dad. She wanted none of this to have happened. She wanted to be home, safe, even if it meant not knowing her Dad. Desperately, she clawed as the blindingly white fire around her, it causing her no pain, yet scaring her beyond relieve. As soon as her arm reached out, the ground around her fissured, the Earth shaking tremendously with force, the magnitude shaking her over. Sobbing, she almost vomited as the next wave of fire washed over her, her screams intensifying as she fell onto Hiroshi's cold form.

STOP! PLEASE!

The light within her suddenly felt very real, scars criss crossing the Earth around her, deepening and groaning as they splintered and grew. The dirt around her washed away, a few stones rocketing away from her, as though possessed by some external force, driving them away from her.

Then, the light came. All Tomia could see was white, and all she could hear was the Earth screaming along with her.

It was then that Claudia noticed her, she got up, moving towards the screaming kid. She was now merely warm to the touch, no anger and only retained heat within. She walked towards the girl, She knelt down next to her, putting a hand on hers and holding it. Her large red hands out sizing Tomia's own. "Don't worry." she spoke. He voice, once harsh and loud and fiery, now warm and soothing. "You won't be alone." She spoke. There were tears in her eyes too. "I promise."[/quote]

Tomia:

"I-I need to..." She choked violently. " I want my Daddy back!"

"BRING BACK MY DADDY! Tomia shouted, the earth quaking around them, her Golden eyes flashing at Claudia through tears.

Hiroshi had sensed something within her, even if he was the father, he had protected her strength and hidden potential from Garlic as well, he'd sensed what few others had, and as teal swirled violently in Tomia's eyes, it was clear where her impressive power came from.

Tomia shuddered violently as he collapsed to her knees, sobbing as she pounded her tiny hands against the ground.

" I want my Daddy! Where's Claudia! He said she would help me!" She screamed at, ironically, Claudia.

Hiroshi:

slowly, golden eyes opened as if it was for the first time. Everything was blurry and unfocused for a few moments, but he could see a haze of yellow, and in the center, was a large castle with white walls and rust colored roofs. As the world started to sharpen, and images became sharper and more focused, Hiroshi was met by a world he didn't understand. Besides this bridge and the castle ahead, all that spread out over the expanse was a sea of yellow clouds. To the left three was a long apathy, which if Hiroshi was seeing correctly, was shaped like a snake. All along the path he stood on, wisps of white floated, as if waiting, along with several varies hued creatures in suits.

Just what in the fuck was all of this?

"Oh wow! You've still got your body!" A voice exclaimed, the high pitchedness of it making Hiroshi cringe. " You must of been super strong! Like one of the strongest!"

"Where am I? Hiroshi asked, turning his head to give a once over of the suited demon, a blue skinned man with a horn in the middle of his forehead. Staring back at the blue demon he awaited a response.

"Oh? here? Well look at the halo above your head, you're dead, dead dead dead. I don't get to answer how or why of course..."

"What happens now?" Hiroshi asked bluntly. " And what the hell are these white wisps?"

"Those are souls, SIR! And if you'd be courteous to your fellow souls, I-"

Grabbing the ogre by the face, there was a brief shout slash gurgle noise, before Hiroshi simply shoved the ogre back, sending the man tumbling over the side. Plunging through the clouds, the ogre gave a half surprised half terrified cry as he tumbled through. Turning his head back, all Hiroshi saw was a white building, and dozens of terrified ogres backing away.

I can't afford to be dead.
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 27, 2015 11:59 am

Alex and Naja eventually caught up to Talak. "Hey little guy. We need to talk." Alex said and Talak stopped to hear Alex out. "It's about your fight with Black Adam. You're not actually going to start killing people, are you?" He asked. "Trust me, that is not a path you want to take."

"I... thought about it. It makes sense to do it. At least for some people. Where were you going to put Black Adam? From what you said he's been here for awhile. If all he does is hurt people and we can make him nice, why do we let him live? I didn't kill him, he killed himself." He said and shrugged. The fact that Talak was making sense is what scared him. After all, Alex had killed people before. People too powerful to simply just throw in jail, and by no means were actually going to make an attempt to be a better person.

"Just... Try to make sure it's only an absolute last resort. Okay? I understand that sometimes it has to be done, but most of these people are just trying to help themselves. They're in a bad spot and they need something. Promise me you'll do that, and I'll take you on some missions when we go out into space if your dad says it's okay. How's that sound?"

"I promise. That sounds like fun." He said and as they were talking, the sky turned bright red. "Um... I did not do it. I promise."

"What... Is that another Earth?" Alex asked. "Talak, go find your father. Tell him to come to me as soon as he can." Alex said and Talak nodded before shooting away to where he saw his parents last. "Not again..." He muttered and not a second later, Entropy popped up, but instead of his normal cheerful disposition, he actually looked like he was sick. "You again.. You have something to do with this don't you?"

"Yes... But not in the way you think. I may have... Made some mistakes. I'm not gonna bore you with the details, so I'm just gonna tell you now that I do not feel well. And remember a few weeks ago when I almost made your universes crash into eachother? Well... This time, I can't stop it. Is this what being sick feels like for you mortals? It stinks. I swear... I feel like I'm gonna die. Anyways. Same rules as last time. I'd stop it, but my powers are not behaving and I've already tried. I'm sorry. Really. I'll see if I can't relay you some more information, but until then. You've got 8 hours to stop that Earth from crashing into yours. If you don't. Both universes will die. It'll be like they've never existed. I promise that you will be the first ones I talk to when I find something out. Until then, good luck."

"He doesn't seem too bad." Naja said.

"No... But we're ending this before it begins. I don't know if he's playing us, but we're not playing his game. We're going to make the Infinity Gauntlet and just be done with it." Alex explained as Kilian and Neytiri ran up. Alex quickly explained what happened much to Kilian's annoyance.

"We can't go five minutes without this kind of bullshit happening can we?" He sighed.

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed May 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Marionette, Gotham City

The entire city had descended into chaos. Gangs fought openly in the streets as the police found themselves forced onto the defensive, desperately attempting to stem the tide of anarchy that assailed even their bastions of order. The safety net of authority and government seemed to have been shattered, its fragile links broken by the fires consuming the city – with the flames raging around Arkham Asylum burning bright. While silence and darkness had swallowed much of Gotham, the neighbourhoods surged and broiled around Arkham. The whole area was convulsing in agony, chaos and anger reigning supreme as the forces of justice and anarchy clashed. Screams and laughter, shouts and cries all became twisted together into an oppressive atmosphere of conflict and destruction as the mighty prison became a warzone.

The young man was breathing heavily, sweat pouring down his face as he tried to force his body to fit behind the car that hid him from the road. His heart was pounding, adrenalin coursing through his veins as he tried to ignore the searing pain from the wound in his side. He had to stifle a moan as he looked down at the gash, the red of his life oozing into his dark blue uniform – staining it. Shit, shit. The young officer shut his eyes, trying to calm himself down – to slow his pounding heart lest it pump all of his blood from his body. Desperately, he grasped at the silver star that hung on his shirt – the firm metallic touch lending him some comfort, even if his bloody hands made it slippery. Was it his blood, or that of his colleagues? He couldn’t remember.

A scream sounded out from the other side of the car: loud and piercing. It was Joe; the unmistakeable voice of his partner, who had been laughing happily at the station that morning, immediately recognisable. The officer tried to shrink himself down further, praying that it would be enough to hide him from his hunter. A sickening, slurching sound could be heard as the scream slowly died down to a whimper, which itself began to fade. The retreat of the outcries of pain allowed for the humming to float across the officer’s ears, sending a chill shivering down his spine.

Unable to stop himself, he slowly leaned a fear-widened eye out from the sanctuary of the parked car. He could see the corpses of his comrades lining the road – each wearing the same blue uniform as him - along with some of the grunts whom had ambushed them, albeit in a smaller number. He could see Joe’s form, lying still as it leaned against the wheel of another car parked just across the street. The man’s eyes were glazed over, the life having fled from the bloodied body, the wound which had dealt the final blow hidden behind the petite figure which stood before the corpse.

The young woman was humming happily to herself, the angelic sound weaving its way through the air. She was dressed in a strapless pink dress which descended elegantly to her knees, matching effortlessly to her vividly pink heeled boots. The officer winced as another slurch sounded from the corpse as the woman shifted her arm, removing her weapon from the dismembered chest of his partner. Oh God, oh God, oh God. She went to wipe her bloodied parasol on what areas of his partner’s uniform remained untainted by his own blood, before swinging it lightly onto her shoulder. Her tuneful humming never once ceasing, in spite of the sight before her. The woman stepped gingerly over the corpse, careful to avoid the pools of blood that littered the road – the last thing that she wanted was to get a stain on her pristine new shoes.

The officer couldn’t turn away. The movement of the woman had revealed the state in which she had left his partner, and it was all he could do to cover his mouth with a red-tinted hand, biting down on the scream. He could see the incision that had rended the man’s chest, tearing it agape for all the world to witness. The officer was motionless, frozen by shock. It had all gone so horribly wrong, from the moment they’d received word of the chaos that had broken out at the Asylum. Joe had insisted that they’d be able to handle it, after all the bat signal had been lit.

Now Joe was dead. Along with Chris, and Jacob and Amanda and –

The officer’s train of thought screamed to a halt in its tracks, his stomach dropping like a solid piece of lead as his intestines twisted. Silence had descended upon the street: the humming had stopped. Slowly, with an immutable sense of dread, the officer averted his gaze from the mangled body of his partner. A smiling face glowed back at him, the bright large bow lying deftly between two flowing pigtails. The officer opened his mouth, intending to plead, but found his throat dry and parched.

The woman seemed to smile even wider. “Oh, there you are Officer! I’m so glad that you’re here, I was just about to go looking for you – but this is more convenient: I really appreciate it!” The girl swung her parasol from her should with practiced ease, the officer easily eyeing the red which stained its edge. “There’s so much to do, and so little time – don’t you think?”
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed May 27, 2015 2:16 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night

She watched with a hint of hope, as the Jester seemed to show some remorse... but no, she was only attempting to fool her. She made her own response, listening to the madwoman's response. "What have I accomplished? I would say a little hope, smatterings of it here and there, lying over there, in that house, and perhaps more? A little hope, to keep the darkness at bay. But I did fail, in saving you, and so, I am sorry. Of course, that means little to you now."

"I realize Gotham is sick, depraved, and demented," she said, a hand reaching inside her cloak to prepare a Batarang as the Jester neared her. "If you think that Batman and I are the cause of this sickness, this darkness, you misunderstand what the Bat I wear truly means. And I will not bother explaining it to you. You grow more like the Joker every passing minute, and instead of rejecting that, you have embraced it."

But there was to be no more battle of words, it was now time for action." As Jester's metal cane descended, her hand shot out, moving to the peak limits of a human, forming a sword of light and blocking the blow. Striving for some seconds, she pushed on her sword, sending the Jester back. Wasting no time, her hand moved in a blur, propelling 2 Batarangs at the female Joker. She could hope that the fight would end quickly, but they never truly did, and she suspected that the Jester had a few tricks up her sleeve.

Charmera wrote:-snip-

Valka Silverhand

The Asgardian chuckled softly, "Corrupting fire, and a metallic figure? I am the Asgardian Goddess of Fire and Metal. We shall have to see whose fire is greater, and so, let us put to test the might of an Asgardian versus this strange being. I doubt I shall be able to control the metal of his body, but it is worth a try. Do not fear, I shall proceed with caution nevertheless, this being has killed several of your people, and even in your lessened state, you Vokoronians are still formidable."

Hearing Aeshandra's comment about reading his mind, she thought for a moment, and then spoke, "Would you be able to attack and surpass his mental defenses that he may have while I engaged him in battle? It is of little honor, but he deserves none, having killed your kin without cause and without warning."

Craig Thomsen
A Good Man Goes to War - Prologue

Craig was enjoying a nice walk around Thomsen Tech HQ, and then the sky turned a bright red color. Not quite the color of blood, but a color that perhaps hinted at something, but what that was he did not know. Still, it was a unprecedented event, and so, feeling a strange sense of urgency, rushed to the labs of his HQ, and ordered a re-calibration of the satellites they had in the sky. Thirty minutes later, Craig sat in his swivel chair, staring into the screen of his laptop. For the images and video showed a horrifying fate for every human on this Earth, for another mass, another planet was heading straight for them. The simulation played over, and over, no regular being could survive that, and the sheer mass and power of two planets hurtling into each other....Craig looked at his Tom watch, already set. His calculations, done after seeing the data, estimated 8 hours until collision. 8 hours to save the world. It was time to use those talents of his. Laptop set aside, he rolled up his sleeves, and walking up to a canvas board, and began.

One hour later, he stood back, looking at his work. Scribbled equations of physics, mathematics and countless other things he had quickly learned within the hour, using them to try and think of anyway to prevent the collision. Half of the things scribbled, he had not known how to do yesterday. With his abilities, Craig could truly multitask, putting parts of his brain to work on different problems. His ThinkPen, had helped enormously in this, being able to write down whatever he could, and Craig suspected that he was starting to develop mental powers, as he could control several ThinkPens at a time. But that would have to be investigated another time.

However, the only solution that he had came up with, besides the unthinkable destruction of the other planet, was to teleport it back into its own universe. The feat of moving a entire planet back into its universe was so inconceivable and crazy, it could possibly work. He had already created a conceptual teleporter for himself, which he could build easily, however, he didn't have the materials to make a universal teleporter, and he didn't know the location of its universe. He needed help, and Craig glanced at one of the books stacked beside the canvasboard. A book on universal physics, by the Doctor Reed Richards. Dr. Richards was a genius, and Craig did not use that word lightly.

Telling his receptionist to send an urgent message to the Baxter Building. Craig started packing up. Richards was his best option, and a brilliant pick to, for him to appeal to. He was easily the kindest of the geniuses of this Earth that Craig had heard of, and perhaps the most willing to listen. Latervia was not a viable option at the time, and Max had just created his own planet-kingdom-empire. Stuffing several ThinkPens into the pockets of his longcoat, he rolled up his drawings, took several other things that might be useful, and headed down to his personal, secret lab. Converting his suit to fit in a small case, he picked a few other things, and then looked down, to see his bulging pockets. He really needed to invent pockets bigger on the inside, Craig thought, sighing, before getting the response that Richards was available. Picking up his laptop, he headed down, rushing to the airfield. Craig had created a few small, extremely fast jets, and they would come in handy today. Putting his stuff down, he was soon off, heading into the air, to New York.

About half an hour later, he had arrived. Landing his little jet on the designated area, he quickly rushed out, having fit all of his things into two briefcases. His longcoat fluttering behind him, he thanked the man at the door, and was waved ahead by the receptionist. Heading up to Richards' floor via elevator, and greeting Mr.Fantastic, began, proposing his idea. The two men began to converse on his idea, Craig finishing his statement by saying, "Dr. Richards, that Earth is going to crash into ours in a few hours. Soon enough, the military goons and generals will begin preparing their nuclear missiles, and pressuring both those of us with power, and those of us with high intellect, to join in, to aid them, for the sake of humanity. We must find another way. That Earth has living beings on it, our initial satellites and probes show that life is viable on that Earth. There could be 7 billion humans on that Earth too, and if so, Dr.Richards, we will have committed genocide on ourselves, the Human Race. And there must be warmongers there too, urging for the military to press that terrible, big, red button. I need your help, I cannot do this alone, and I cannot join the chorus of voices urging for the button to be pressed, when they have committed no acts against us as of yet, no matter how loud that chorus is. But the worst thing of all, Doctor Richards, and the thing I fear most, is when a good man goes to war.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Corinna Erastos/Archangel-2,187 Yrs-Madworld

I had watched with some pride at the hand to hand battle between Magneto and Max, any teacher likes seeing a student do well in the arts they were instructed in. However, once Magneto broke the rules of the engagement, the fight was over. The whole scene was impressive, but I believed Max naive to strike a deal with the likes of Magneto in the first place, however the chance to see his abilities in action, were well worth it. When Max asked me, from behind his new mask what it was that I sought here in Madworld, what an odd name to give a place. I did not need to draft an answer, as it simply came up naturally. "I had come to see how my student had progressed, and I am impressed by the performance displayed in your bout with Magneto. However..." My voice trailed off for a moment, as I tried to change the subject matter. "I had overheard your explanation of this place. That, has interested me, for lack of a better term." My mind then flashed back to ancient times. When I had visited the Roman capital, how I witnessed their wealth, their armies and their conquests. And because of that when I returned to Sparta I warned them that the Romans were unbeatable. Perhaps I was correct. But I see now the very fact that I had witnessed their power convinced me that they could not have been surmounted. And perhaps they could have been, history will forever know only our fall before them though.

"You say that this world is an 'Ark' Max? I wont challenge your decision. As you have said, you have seen the end of everything. Instead I will give you something to ponder, a homework assignment if you will." And with that I found a seat next to the Mad King's throne, slightly smaller and a growing feeling that it did not originally belong to me. However, I layed claim to it as I sat upon it, and as Max took his own throne.

"If you had never seen the end. Never encountered what you saw, and another came to you. Telling you of the end of everything. That it was inescapable and unavoidable, that it would be the end of everything. Would you have reacted differently? Would you still have used your ultimate power to create this...place? Or perhaps, you would have tried a different way? Let us not assume that either course will be successful, as the outcome of this has yet to be written, but to contemplate if there was more than one path to take. Or if your chosen path, is certainly the only correct solution? Or is it what you have seen, which has implanted a fear inside of you, which has made you afraid to consider what would happen in you took another way? And so now you believe you have found a way to cheat the end, by escaping it." And with that, I left the silence in the air to hang while he considered my words.

The question of if he truly believes that this is the only way, or if he only reached this conclusion out of fear of what he saw.

All those years ago, because I had seen the power of Rome, I was certain there was only one path to take. To not do battle with Rome. However, war was the Spartan way. As our discussion began to draw to a close, a great presence presented itself above Madworld. My eyes shot above me and while all I saw was the high ceiling, I could easily sense the suffocating presence of something far larger making it's entrance.

But Max, seemed not the least bit interested in the disturbance, and so I allowed myself to sit in place, trusting he had the deal figured out well enough. But it did not take long for a alien to break through the Throne room and challenge the might of the Mad God, but the challenge did not last long, as with a lead spear the opponent was ended quite quickly, and not long after, revived. In this moment I witnessed a side of Max which I thought was lost, as he cradled the former enemy similar to a father finding a lost child. I stood behind him, giving him his space as I silently awaited for him to finish, not wanting to interrupt the scene.

Hector Gage/The Blue Lantern-28 Yrs-Metropolis

I looked over the martian, only partially in a professional manner. I am single after all, but then I promptly rubbed my temple as I explained the situation to her mentally, not a process I am entirely comfortable with yet, as most of my conversation throughout my life involved physical speech. It is not you they dislike, but me. After all, you are an alien, what child does not think meeting an alien is cool? They only refer to you that way to get to me, as you can tell. I am not very popular here. They only found out about me about a week ago, and the same the other way around. I was absent for most of their lives, and they are still children. When a young child looks around and never sees a father, at first he asks why. When his mother fails to provide them with an acceptable answer, they begin forming their own answers. The truth is I was in prison for their lifetimes. And I never knew about them, and once you find out your father who was never around was instead busy counting days in the walls of a cell, that does not leave you with a very good impression, and that simply takes time to overcome.

With that, I changed the subject and looked her new clothes up and down. Speaking verbally this time.

"Oh, and you look fine by the way." And with that, I finished my warm drink and stood up, stretching as I tossed the soda can in the nearest trash bin.

"Well, I suppose that the introductions are done, you will want to be getting home." Michael piped up again.

"Oh yeah, where is that? Area 51?" I lightly popped him in the back of the head, to which he quickly fell silent. As Melody snickered at his misfortune, to which he cast a sharp 'not funny' stare back at her.

I dug in my pocket and pulled a twenty dollar bill out, placing it on the table, I allowed Melody to grab it.

"I will be taking Julie home now, should be back in a couple hours. Use that to order some pizza." I told her, as I walked to the door and opened it up, moving my hand in a 'After you' fashion.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 27, 2015 5:16 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Hector Gage/The Blue Lantern-28 Yrs-Metropolis

I looked over the martian, only partially in a professional manner. I am single after all, but then I promptly rubbed my temple as I explained the situation to her mentally, not a process I am entirely comfortable with yet, as most of my conversation throughout my life involved physical speech. It is not you they dislike, but me. After all, you are an alien, what child does not think meeting an alien is cool? They only refer to you that way to get to me, as you can tell. I am not very popular here. They only found out about me about a week ago, and the same the other way around. I was absent for most of their lives, and they are still children. When a young child looks around and never sees a father, at first he asks why. When his mother fails to provide them with an acceptable answer, they begin forming their own answers. The truth is I was in prison for their lifetimes. And I never knew about them, and once you find out your father who was never around was instead busy counting days in the walls of a cell, that does not leave you with a very good impression, and that simply takes time to overcome.

With that, I changed the subject and looked her new clothes up and down. Speaking verbally this time.

"Oh, and you look fine by the way." And with that, I finished my warm drink and stood up, stretching as I tossed the soda can in the nearest trash bin.

"Well, I suppose that the introductions are done, you will want to be getting home." Michael piped up again.

"Oh yeah, where is that? Area 51?" I lightly popped him in the back of the head, to which he quickly fell silent. As Melody snickered at his misfortune, to which he cast a sharp 'not funny' stare back at her.

I dug in my pocket and pulled a twenty dollar bill out, placing it on the table, I allowed Melody to grab it.

"I will be taking Julie home now, should be back in a couple hours. Use that to order some pizza." I told her, as I walked to the door and opened it up, moving my hand in a 'After you' fashion.

"I know... Just feeling a tad self-conscious is all. I mean I know you humans have very strange standards of dressing and a complex system whereby different clothes mean different things. I mean this is coming from a person whoes race doesn't use clothes, who has been wearing a GL suit for most of the time and before that I was wearing rags.... What I'm trying to say is I don't have a great fashion sense and- Sorry... I'm rambling... this is probably even more annoying via telepathy..."

"Thanks" Julia said, smiling, though inwardly insecurity reigned. Just fine? Just fine? Oh dear. That's the kind of thing you say to people who are ugly... Perhaps I should subtly change myself to be more attractive to him. Read his mind or something. Uhhhhh...

She was then distracted by them asking about home. She chuckled slightly. Then rubbed the back of her neck. She blushed. "I..." She spoke. "I don't really have a home..." She sighed. She sat down on the nearest couch or table. "I mean... I used to crash at the watchtower when I was training with Hal or Jonn... But I don't really have anywhere to call home. Heh... Sounds kinda sad when you say it out loud..."

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:
Tomia:

She'd been crying.

A lot.

Even now her cheeks were puffy, her dirty, messy arms streaked with tears. The look Hiroshi... Her father, had given her, when he'd told her to run, begged her to leave him to his fate, haunted her relentlessly. After feeling what she believed was him... just disappear, as weak as he had been, it was but a spark in the air around her, but she knew the fate that had befallen him.

Trembling, she pulled the bean he had given her from her pocket. He said this would fix her injuries, fix her Mothers too. But that seemed impossible. Her last visions of her had been her Mother howling in agony as that monster and a small purple skinned man, nailing her arms and legs to the wall. Could anything fix all that? If it couldn't fix her Mother, could it have fixed her Father? Should she have given the bean back?

It as all to crazy. Just a day earlier, she had been at home, playing with her Mother, unaware of Super Saiyans or Blue Skinned Demons. Without a chance to hold it together anymore, she pulled her knees close to her, a fresh wave of tears assaulting her. The burning smell in the air was nauseating, it made her want to vomit, and that made her cry harder. Her breathing came out shakily as he tried to hold back the sobs. She wanted someone to tell her everything was gonna be okay... Someone to comfort her. She didn't know what to do. She was tired, she wanted to go home and sleep with her Mother again. The heat around her cooled dramatically as the cool ocean breeze whipped around her. In the distance, a clump of golden fabric waved gently. It was almost calming, until she realized it wasn't fabric.

... Daddy

It seemed unbelievable. Before she knew what was happening, she was running at full pace again, frantically trying to close the distance to her father. Each step she took, she tried to force herself faster, drawing on any remaining reserves of power and energy she might have left in her small body.

When she finally slid to a stop next to the golden clad figure, she dropped to her knees, her tiny body digging painfully into the rough earth, struggling to flip the man onto his back. Familiar black hair revealed a face Tomia could barely recognize. Onyx hair was matted with blood, deep gashes criss crossed his broken frame, bones poking out at odd angles. Finally, dim golden eyes, devoid of any of the life and caring she'd witnessed, stared uselessly back at her.

"D-Dad, y-you need to get up. He's still here. And I'm all alone." She whispered hoarsely, burying her head into his ripped gi.

Sobbing, she grasped at his Gi, shaking him violently. She was screaming without realizing it, her hoarse voice echoing across the landscape.

"DADDY! PLEASE WAKE UP! I NEED YOU!" She wanted her mom, she wanted her Dad. She wanted none of this to have happened. She wanted to be home, safe, even if it meant not knowing her Dad. Desperately, she clawed as the blindingly white fire around her, it causing her no pain, yet scaring her beyond relieve. As soon as her arm reached out, the ground around her fissured, the Earth shaking tremendously with force, the magnitude shaking her over. Sobbing, she almost vomited as the next wave of fire washed over her, her screams intensifying as she fell onto Hiroshi's cold form.

STOP! PLEASE!

The light within her suddenly felt very real, scars criss crossing the Earth around her, deepening and groaning as they splintered and grew. The dirt around her washed away, a few stones rocketing away from her, as though possessed by some external force, driving them away from her.

Then, the light came. All Tomia could see was white, and all she could hear was the Earth screaming along with her.

It was then that Claudia noticed her, she got up, moving towards the screaming kid. She was now merely warm to the touch, no anger and only retained heat within. She walked towards the girl, She knelt down next to her, putting a hand on hers and holding it. Her large red hands out sizing Tomia's own. "Don't worry." she spoke. He voice, once harsh and loud and fiery, now warm and soothing. "You won't be alone." She spoke. There were tears in her eyes too. "I promise."

Tomia:

"I-I need to..." She choked violently. " I want my Daddy back!"

"BRING BACK MY DADDY! Tomia shouted, the earth quaking around them, her Golden eyes flashing at Claudia through tears.

Hiroshi had sensed something within her, even if he was the father, he had protected her strength and hidden potential from Garlic as well, he'd sensed what few others had, and as teal swirled violently in Tomia's eyes, it was clear where her impressive power came from.

Tomia shuddered violently as he collapsed to her knees, sobbing as she pounded her tiny hands against the ground.

" I want my Daddy! Where's Claudia! He said she would help me!" She screamed at, ironically, Claudia.[/quote]
"I am Claudia" Spoke Claudia. She took her hands, holding them together as she looked at Tomia. She flashed back to her own father briefly. She had lost him when she had left home. She heard he was still in a coma after the accident. She frowned slightly more. She moved closer to Tomia, her body projecting a comfortable warmth. "I... I can't bring back your father. I'm so sorry... I wish more than anything I could. But I don't have the power to do that." For all her newfound strength. Rage would not bring Hiroshi back. She had broken the man who had done this to him and Garnet had killed him. But she knew that wouldn't bring her dad back. "But... I'll make sure you're not alone though. I can't replace him, but I will take care of you."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:with every undead mowed down, another took it's place. The neverending an near inexhaustible supply of dead souls and dead bodies that London's bloody history provided was pouring out towards the elementals. Grixia saw the Glaive, and placed Death Frost in it's path. The magic blade stopping the cresent in it's tracks. She then drained the magic from it like she was drinking it. The magic seeping into her slowly. She sighed. Then pointed her blade at Vlad. She fired beams of frost tinted in death.

Vladkaht uttered another incantation, and suddenly a deep red and purple aura surrounded him. Vankals Veil of Savage Providence absorbed the blast, taking back what was his. "You are not the only. one who can play that game!" He shouted.

The elementals began to regroup amongst the assault. The water began to combat the snakes upon the ground, driving them back with blades and clubs of ice. It was like a lake had welled up around the carnage, with each soldier wading through water at one and a half feet deep. It clawed and drowned enemies who were helpless to attack something so intangible. It grabbed hold of the peices of earth and gears that had been ripped to shreds by the zombie onslaught, placing them on a single island like area in the back of their ranks. It dissolved the earth into thick mud, then shaped it back into the figures they had been, awaiting their return to the fight when they dried.

The nuckelavee, being a formidable force, were engaged by Vladkaht himself. He slashed and cut endlessly with his primal blades, forcing them back. A demonic horseman jumped at him and slashed its sword at his head. He sneered mockingly as it broke upon his forehead. He then jabbed a knife like blade into it's human abdomen and into the side of the horse. The creature made a scratching hiss as he lifted it over his head, then with a sickening spurt he ripped the humanoid half from its mount, sending both sides flying in opposite directions. He felt free. He felt better than he had in a long time. The chaos filled him with life and energy, the thrill of battle enveloping him in a feral embrace.

He turned to his adversary, then lunged. He was deflected into the side of a building by a burst of spirits from his right side, and he quickly corrected himself in thinking. Don't get ahead of yourself now. he chastised. The primal mage dodged the next volley, leaping off of a wall with the finess of a gazelle. He ducked and parried on all directions, coming closer and closer to her. Spinning, hacking, slashing. The flury of movement was like watching an artist in motion, the colors and mayhem collecting into a symphony of destruction. Then, with a final blast. He uttered another incantation, and suddenly a mass of chains appeared to fly out from him. They flew with the accuracy of a heat seeking missle, and struck her through the wall of souls. It rapped around endlessly for several seconds, until his foe was bound in a cocoon of glowing hot metal, completely inescapable by even cosmic gods.

Even though she was bound, a her head was still visible, revealing an expression of sheer rage, and he wondered at the amount of wrath that had clutched her. He looked down at her from his place of assault, and spoke in a strangely calm voice. "What malevolence has possessed you to have such hatred for a stranger?"

Grixia seethed in her prison, enraged to be trapped in it's confines. She gritted her teeth. She was going to need to buy time to muster the energy to teleport out. 'You want to know why I hate you?" She asked. "You know. At first I didn't hate you. I didn't care enough to do that. But as we fought I found more and more I despise you." She was enraged. "You made me bleed. You humiliated me. I have worked too damn hard to be what I am now to have that happen to me!" She raged. "I have clawed for every scrap of power I could find, I have ascended the ladder to a level apart, but you humbled me. After all my effort and work, after I thought all that had paid off. You came along. You bled me. And for that I hate you."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Magnus seemed to not bother the horrendous shaking, having been used to said levels of shaking his entire life, but still, the shaking intrigued him, since he could've sworn the moon had no seismic activity when he used Planetary Assimilation on it, to trap the damn Majin. Still, laziness got the better of the Golem, so he did not decide to investigate the shaking.

Either way, for all he cared, it could've been that majin Barreling her way through the entire moon looking for him.

He remained still, Until he heard the soft voice of a female, mumbling on about how ugly this rock was.

He didn't really want to startle her by his appearance, so he shyly remained calm, yet managed to flinch slightly when she began tapping him with her sharp sword. The Golem turned around, somewhat annoyed by the sharpness of the sword, to see that, yes, he was correct, a beautiful woman, was there, but unknown of if he was alive, or not. To her, he seemed like a regular old pile of rocks, which could be understood, considering he could not use his lava in space. Yet.

"If I want to try this, I'm gonna have to get my shit together." The golem thought to himself. Spreading the rocky shell that he had over his magma body revealed the red, hot molten rock which he was made out of. Heating his rocks up ever so slightly, he began to give off some more heat and light, yet somehow, the liquid rock was not immediately freezing or turning solid in space, somehow. Even science would be confused.

Politely, magnus opened the areas where a normal person's "Eyes" would've been, giving off some red glowing light. After turning around fully to face her, and Slowly raising up a hand, he politely pushed the woman's sword to the side, taking it by the tip first [giggity] by placing a finger on it, and pushing it to the side lightly. "Uh, Ma'am...?" He asked as nicely as possible. "Could you please not" Tap me like that? It kinda, y'know, annoys me and all.."

He had ZERO experience talking with women. Tourists back on the volcanic island shrieked at the thought of having a lava golem propose to them, and even the military chicks didn't hesitate to blow his face off with some grenade launcher.

Even she seemed rather surprised at the thought of having and odd looking lump of rock here. "Uhh..."

Quickly scanning her unnoticed, Magnus immediately assumed she had to be some superman, let alone a god, to have done that. Though she looked like a normal human, he could not assume that she would be one, since no normal human would even be able to pull off something like that.

Almost like someone blushing, he felt his heat level rise up tremendously, as he waited for a response as still as a statue and as nervous as a kid on his first day of school.

"Hey. Boulder boy." Spoke Tina, frowning. She rapped her knuckles on the rock mans side with some force. Not enough to hurt him or cause pain, but enough so that he would notice it. She didn't appreciate being ignored, especially not by an earthen creature, someone so obviously tied to her domain. She didn't feel like a queen or anything of earth, but it would be nice to get some respect from someone so tied to the earth. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing on the moon?" She asked. She folded her arms. She might be patient, but this Magnus guy had been flat out ignoring her.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed May 27, 2015 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 27, 2015 6:14 pm

"Yeah. That's a planet alright." Naja pointed out.

"Yup." Kilian said. "And it's overstayed it's welcome. So we're sending it back home. Got your gems Muscles?" Kilian asked showing his three.

"Yeah." Alex said pulling out his three gems.

"Oh. So you're gonna do the Captain Planet thing and use the Glove of Unlimited power and tackiness to push it back."

"In theory. Yes. I could so kick Captain Planet's ass by the way." Kilian said and the six gems formed the Infinity Gauntlet. Deep down, he knew this wasn't going to work, or backfire or something just as bad. But he really didn't have a choice. Grin and push was his way of life. Even when it hurt and was hopeless. "So. Who wants to do the honors?" He asked and held up the glove for anyone to take. Alex didn't want to.

"I'll give it a shot." Naja spoke up. Kilian gave her the glove and she looked at it for a moment before putting it on. It was like she could see, hear and do anything she wanted all on a whim. "Okay... Wow. Yeah. I can see why bad guys would want this thing. So I just aim and shoot right?" She asked.

"Preferably without blowing up the other Earth. Push, don't blast." Alex explained.

"Right, I knew that. I know everything..." Naja said and fired a beam at the world, stopping it in its tracks. And actually began to push it back. "There we go... Just a little more..." She muttered and just as the sky went blue and normal again, every gem on the gauntlet shattered with the exception of the Time gem, which just vanished. "Um... What just happened?"

"Umm..." Kilian started but nothing more than a few "umms" and "ahhs" made it out of his mouth.

"Err..." Alex didn't fair much better. "We broke it?"

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed May 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Ember

After a wile of making the land mass the exact size she wanted, Ember resurfaced. The island had a good size now to allow even some buildings around the volcanoes, not that she wanted any but it seemed a good middleground size for the island. She also made sure the magma formed land that connected it strongly with the earth below the water so it would not crumble over time and have a good foundation. She didn't really intent it but there were a couple of small island formations around the main island, not big, maybe just big enough to put a fishing shack on or something, but she liked how it ended up.

"There we go, The Ember Isles are finished." Ember looked a moment at Aqua "Feel free to change what you want, but the name is staying The Ember Isles, and the volcanoes are staying, the Ember Mountains with Mount Ember as the highest one."

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed May 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Charmera wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

"Hey. Boulder boy." Spoke Tina, frowning. She rapped her knuckles on the rock mans side with some force. Not enough to hurt him or cause pain, but enough so that he would notice it. She didn't appreciate being ignored, especially not by an earthen creature, someone so obviously tied to her domain. She didn't feel like a queen or anything of earth, but it would be nice to get some respect from someone so tied to the earth. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing on the moon?" She asked. She folded her arms. She might be patient, but this Magnus guy had been flat out ignoring her.

"OHSHITSORRYFORIGNO- wait."

He turned around to the woman. Did she actually know that he was alive, and all?

"Ahem. What the hell am I doing on the moon?" He asked. "Honey, What the hell am I doing on the moon?" He seemed shocked in his voice, somewhat surprised, even. "What the hell are you doing on the moon? I mean, why the hell are the both of us on the moon anyways? Of all places to crash we had to choose the most desolate, quiet, and boring place in the universe to crash! I could've been on Olympus Mons on Mars by now, if it wasn't for that stupid pink person knocking me on this rock in the first place."

He folded his arms. "Stupid pinkie. If I get my hands on that asswhipe I'm going to clobber it into pink soup... Not my fault she punted me all the way into orbit with that stupid energy ball shit of hers."

He turned to the woman, giving a "frowning" face, but still trying to act cool and as nice as possible. "You know what I'm saying? Do you have that friend - no, acquaintance, who is so annoying that you want to punch them in the face, but you can't because you know they can't survive without you?" He scoffed. "Kinda like this pink thing and I, except she's not my friend. We just met and so far, I'm thinking our date's been going shitty, to be honest."

A nearby mountain exploded into a flurry of pink and fire. As the shockwave hit the two of them gently, brushing some dust and debris into their faces, Magnus raised an arm. "Thar she fucking goes again!" He said in a pirate voice. "Blowing up shet like it doesn't mean a thing to her!"

The Majin seemed to notice them both, so she preformed a mid-air U-turn that would've left a fighter jet in a smoldering pile of debris on the ground. After a few seconds she landed by them both, smiling and munching on a chocolate bar that somehow she managed to obtain. "Hi!" She squeaked. "Me name Myosai."

"Yeah, yeah, kiddo." Magnus grumbled. "Since you get distracted so easily I might as well introduce you to this fine lady over here. Uhh.. Myosai, meet, erm- wait, what is your name, anyways?" He asked.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Charmera wrote:"Hey. Boulder boy." Spoke Tina, frowning. She rapped her knuckles on the rock mans side with some force. Not enough to hurt him or cause pain, but enough so that he would notice it. She didn't appreciate being ignored, especially not by an earthen creature, someone so obviously tied to her domain. She didn't feel like a queen or anything of earth, but it would be nice to get some respect from someone so tied to the earth. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing on the moon?" She asked. She folded her arms. She might be patient, but this Magnus guy had been flat out ignoring her.

He turned around to the woman. Did she actually know that he was alive, and all?

"Ahem. What the hell am I doing on the moon?" He asked. "Honey, What the hell am I doing on the moon?" He seemed shocked in his voice, somewhat surprised, even. "What the hell are you doing on the moon? I mean, why the hell are the both of us on the moon anyways? Of all places to crash we had to choose the most desolate, quiet, and boring place in the universe to crash! I could've been on Olympus Mons on Mars by now, if it wasn't for that stupid pink person knocking me on this rock in the first place."

He folded his arms. "Stupid pinkie. If I get my hands on that asswhipe I'm going to clobber it into pink soup... Not my fault she punted me all the way into orbit with that stupid energy ball shit of hers."

He turned to the woman, giving a "frowning" face, but still trying to act cool and as nice as possible. "You know what I'm saying? Do you have that friend - no, acquaintance, who is so annoying that you want to punch them in the face, but you can't because you know they can't survive without you?" He scoffed. "Kinda like this pink thing and I, except she's not my friend. We just met and so far, I'm thinking our date's been going shitty, to be honest."

A nearby mountain exploded into a flurry of pink and fire. As the shockwave hit the two of them gently, brushing some dust and debris into their faces, Magnus raised an arm. "Thar she fucking goes again!" He said in a pirate voice. "Blowing up shet like it doesn't mean a thing to her!"

The Majin seemed to notice them both, so she preformed a mid-air U-turn that would've left a fighter jet in a smoldering pile of debris on the ground. After a few seconds she landed by them both, smiling and munching on a chocolate bar that somehow she managed to obtain. "Hi!" She squeaked. "Me name Myosai."

"Yeah, yeah, kiddo." Magnus grumbled. "Since you get distracted so easily I might as well introduce you to this fine lady over here. Uhh.. Myosai, meet, erm- wait, what is your name, anyways?" He asked.

"Well, I was here because it's quiet. I didn't know this place was the hotbed for lovers and a place where people beat the tar out of each other." Tina remarked, frowning. "All I wanted to do was sleep. It's all I ever want to do. But nnnooooooo... You think you've had it rough? I haven't been able to get decent nap for the past couple of days ti's been so crazy."

When Magnus described Myosai, Tina sighed. "I can actually relate to that... After all I do have a sister it seems... though she seems more concerned with swimming after fish then anything else." She remarked. "I just met her today too... Huh...."

When she saw Myosai, Tina raised an eyebrow. Why do I have the terrible sense of Deja Vu... wait... how the fuck do I know what that is? She dismissed those thoughts and introduced herself. "I have a few names, Tina being the most common one I'm called by. I'm the Archon of Earth." She explained. She turned slightly to Magnus. "And what's your name big guy?"

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Wed May 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:..."

Vladkaht stared at her menacingly for a few moments, then knelt down, glaring deep into her eyes with a merciless glow. Something abot what she said hit a button in his mind, a switch that struck his darkest side. "Everything bleeds, one way or another. You are no different. It is survival of the fittest, not of those who work hardest. Know your place. The sooner you accept it, the better."

The darkened spirit of the void hovered quietly in the air, almost forgotten by the two adversaries. He made a deep rumbling noise. He rose upward into the sky, then looked down at them both. "You're struggles are futile, like the rest of your existence. Even now the fate of the world hangs in the balance, and yet you still squabble uselessly. You shall face retribution soon."

Vladkaht looked up from where he was kneeling, then raised an eyebrow in sarcasm. "What would you have me do? Grovel at your feet? I do not yield to you, or anyone."

"Such arrogance is to be expected of such an ignorant speck."

"And that's exactly why the speck just fought you evenly, and is now going to rip you apart!" He jumped at Xurvash, with glowing fists, and he manifested a giant red blade around the two. He swung it with all of his might, determined to slice him in half. The spirit, however, did something unexpected. He raised his hand with a blur of speed, and the sword struck it's wrist and the chains that lay on it. An explosion shook the ground, and Vladkaht fell backward, stunned. Xurvash looked down at his wrist, and a small crack formed on the cuff. Then, with a sound like a building collapsing, the chain shattered and fell. Suddenly the air dropped in temperature, and his breath began to fog in front of him. Xurvash glowed in his core, and he raised his arms, basking in his newfound power. The world seemed to bend towards him as if he had his own gravititational pull. He looked to the two with a sinister glare. "The void has come." He bellowed.

Then, a strange swirling came from it's face, rotating eerily with a faint whistle. It expanded larger and larger, transforming it's body into a swirling maelstrom of nothingness. In a few seconds the entire area was being sucked into the abyss, the void that came from between worlds being present on that day. The golems and corpses around them began to fly into the portal in a flury as the pull became even more powerful. Vladkaht planted primal roots into the ground, and as he stared at the impending blackness two words came to mind. Black hole.. He looked down at the water than gushed around his feet. "Get us out of here!" He cried. A gurgling noise came up from the ground, and The water struggled upwards, grabbing onto every elemental it could. It rose up into a giant creature of power, fighting against the roaring winds. The elemental extended a watery Tendril to Vladkaht, and it rapped around his waist. He was lifted high in the air, and it turned to return to the portal from which it had came. The being groaned and struggled against the gravitational pull, inching it's way back. In the carnage, Vladkaht happened to turn his head, and he saw the form of Grixia just as she was lifted into the air and sucked toward the abyss.

In that moment, something happened in the ancient heart of the primal mage. Perhaps something was bent out of shape in the midst of combat, or a peice of him had melted from the heat of the moment, but in the infinitesimal amount of time that he had to consider his options, he came to a startling coarse of action. Just as he went through the portal, the primal Mage shot out his hand, throwing out a rope toward her, it latched around her chained leg, then rapidly snared her back in his direction. The three rocketed through the portal, then in an instant, it closed.

He lay gasping for air on the floor, his energy spent. The water spirit shrunk down further and further, until only a small group of ice and water remained. "Thanks Oshmaz." He whispered. He looked over at the woman who laid beside him, then stood up slowly. He suppossed he should say something to her, but not even he knew the justification for his actions. He could only look at her blankly for a moment, then stare down the hallway in thought.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed May 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Daud
The Trial of Daniel Carter

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-Daniel Carter

The imposing man cupped his arms around the Kryptonian girl, delivering a kiss to her cheek in a firm smack, the woman holding on to the man's head as he did so. He was well dressed, and so was she, but the moment of intimacy was not to lead elsewhere, but to know that no matter what, either Daud or Sora will always have someone by their side, just like Daniel had his own family to support him. But above all, beyond all of that nonsense, it reminded Daud that sometimes a man just needs to hold the woman he loves, to hug his children with his own arms, and walk without chains. Sora sighed, though, knowing her husband all too well. "Do what you must..." She said softly, Daud cracking a smile.

Daud looked at Sora with michevious eyes, "I'll just ask him, first." Sora simply exhaled and rolled her eyes, Daud planting a few more kisses in rapid session as she pushed him away.

"C'mon, get to work." She said playfully, glancing over at Ray and Ellie, both dressed relatively well and sitting impatiently on one of the sofas in the law office. Daud tore himself away from Sora and walked over to his children, placing a fatherly hand on both of their heads. He promised himself that he'd make sure Daniel could the same when this is over, and that above all, this injustice will not stand to blemish the career of the best man Daud's ever known.

Going through the security checks and safety measures of Metropolis Prison was no cake walk, but Daud and Jen navigated them with ease and professionalism. They were his legal help and representation, Daud personally telling his state-appointed attorney to hit the bricks, while Jennifer Walters looked on indifferently. They arrived before Daniel and his family, though, something Daud hoped he didn't have to see, because that was the one thing that would get him misty eyed.

As Daniel spoke first, Jen seemed a bit taken aback, but Daud spoke up on her behalf. "Nice to see you too, bud, I just wish it was under better circumstances. But Ms. Walters here is one of the best attorney's in the country, er, well, countries, and was one of my first picks. She provided representation for the Ultra Corps back in the day, and has an excellent track record of dealing with cases involving superhumans and their ilk." He said calmly back to Daniel, but narrowed his eyes around the room, gaining a quick snapshot of what devices were at play.

"...But," He said quietly, knowing he's being recorded regardless on camera and perhaps on audio tapes as well, "You say the word, Daniel, and I can get you out of here. You and your family." He said, glancing back towards the door. "I've made people disappear before, not in the bad way, either, but like starting over somewhere else. I want you to know, though, a lot of us would have done the same when faced with that man. Heroes and civilians alike are up in arms, divided on the issue, Daniel." He said calmly, "But...my offer still stands." Daud continued, glancing toward Jennifer Walters, who casually looked away.

"A plea of ignorance on my part." She said boldly, noting her personal preference to look the other way.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Sabrina El Carter/Star Girl-18 Yrs-Metropolis

I could not stay here, I had left the police station as soon as Daud arrived. Old habits die hard, and I tend to isolate myself to a degree when I am hurting. I just...have a hard time connecting to my family sometimes. They are human, and I am Kryptonian and top that off I am adopted. Not to mention a clone of a figure who will always overshadow me. When the public sees me back on my planet, they do not see Sabrina El Carter, daughter of Sentinel. Instead they see Sora El, daughter of Superman, famous hero and wife of Daud. Even with the obvious age gap between us, Sora is thirty now. I am 18, the same age she was when she joined Infinite Justice. I then took a look around, seeing the families around me all complete with their parents and siblings. How they dont have a father or mother who is in chains, more so one who has done nothing to deserve it. And has done more for his world than all of the people in it could ever repay him with. So much so, he has...sometimes forsaken his own life, his own family so that he can be their hero. And do they appreciate it? No, they imprison him...again. A tear began to well in my eye and I quickly wiped it with the back of my sleeved hand. In my own Star Girl uniform now.

Not knowing where else to go, I floated upward. Rising steadily above the city and the busy sounds beneath me. Finding the highest of skyscrapers and positioning myself on the pinnacle of it. I sat there, alone as the sun set behind me and darkness after that. I was up there for hours until I was finally disturbed by a new presence. Shadows began to morph mere feet away from me and as the shadows grew larger, they began to shape themselves into a humanoid figure, and from that a more familiar face became visible as a woman who looked no older than twenty, covered in tattoos and red highlights marking her raven black hair. Clothing which was far from modest, showing off her exceptional endowments in tight black leather straps. Her sharp eyes showing age passed her physical appearance and piercings on her eyebrow, ears and bottom lip. Most likely tongue too.

My father's first love.
Morgana; Mistress of Shadows

"I have heard Sabrina." Morgana greeted, as she moved closer to me, but keeping a couple feet of distance between us and looking into my eyes where I turned away.

"Then why are you here? To tell me how sorry you are? To tell me I dont have to go through it alone?" I guessed, as her touch landed gently and almost mother like had it not been for a hint of hesitation. Not out of not being genuine, but more of her inexperience in showing any intimate feelings, platonic or otherwise. However she gave up and pulled her hand away from my shoulder.

"No, I just wanted you to know your father is innocent." She said, now I knew she was just trying to make me feel better.

"What, because he feared for his life? That his murder of Deathstroke is void? Who will believe that the great Sentinel was ever afraid for a moment...not any jury I know of." I the forced my eyes shut trying to block everything out as the wind whipped up around us. But Morgana persisted.

"No Caroline, you dont understand....he is innocent." As her words flowed into me my eyes shot open as I understood what she was trying to say, I shot to my feet and about faced to look at her.

"How do you know! We all saw it on television! Are you telling me all of that was a lie?" I commanded, forgetting I was speaking of a dear friend for a moment. Morgana sighed.

"I dont presume to tell you anything more than this. In the underworld right now, there is only one Slade Wilson. That of this world. No matter the world or multiverse, all dead go to the same place before making their final trip to whichever Heaven or hell they go. And I know all of the souls that pass into that world, our Deathstroke is still alive, I dont know how. Or even in what state he is in. Perhaps he is in a death like coma from the battle, all I can say is he is not dead." She then began to step away form me.

"Why dont you tell this to the trial! My father needs you! Why come to me?" I begged, at which a hint of annoyance flashed in her eyes.

"How would that go? The ex lover comes and claims that and all anyone will see is a desperate ex trying to save a lost love." I then tried to apologize. But then saw it.

"You still love my father...dont you?"

She looked off into the wind as the moon was well rising. Then opened a portal back into the shadow real which she would likely take back to our own world.

"Always."

As she disappeared I stood there for several minutes, digesting the new information before realizing that I would have to track Deathstroke down, and I will have to do so quickly, before my father is sentenced. My eyes then flashed a deep crimson as a final thought entered my head as I shot off into the sky.

I WILL find him, and that man will wish it was my father who ended him.

Destiny Cole/Dolphin-19 Yrs-Ember Isles

Arriving on the new earth in one of it's oceans, I could make out a collection of islands in the distance. Infinite Justice had sent me here on a mission to establish a branch of IJ here, so that any threats that originate here that could threaten our world, could be taken care of before they ever reach our world. With the secondary role of serving as a sort of representative mission for Infinite Justice on this world at the same time. I was about to make way for the nearest continent, when I felt the ocean currents being unnaturally drawn to those islands off on the horizon.

Someone else with control of water?

A rival could be...interesting.

Then, with a swift dive I swam at blinding speeds just beneath the surface of the water, my white hair streaming behind me to speeds that would be equal to around 800 mph on land. Taking just a few minutes to reach the island, and with a vibrant burst I ascended out of the water and flipped onto the shore in too much showmanship to about the point where the currents were being drawn too. And I quickly found the source.

A young woman with long blue hair suitable to a mermaid and clothing that appeared to be from another age sat on the edge of the beach, her feet in the water as it danced around her. I walked a littler closer to her, as I wanted to get her attention.

She did not seem like much, but neither do I and we both have much in common. Taking some of the salt water around her, I molded them into the shape of swans, and animating them so that they swam around her, getting her attention, I finally introduced myself.

"Hello there, I could sense that you have hydrokinetic powers too. Well, so do I." I announced in a preppy tone.

"I am called Dolphin by my friends." A entertaining thought then entered my mind. A way in which I could test my abilities against someone of a similar skill set.

"I have an idea, why dont we have a friendly bout? A training battle. Just to see what we can do with water. It would be a fun way to get to know one another, what do you think?"
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed May 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Charmera wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

"Well, I was here because it's quiet. I didn't know this place was the hotbed for lovers and a place where people beat the tar out of each other." Tina remarked, frowning. "All I wanted to do was sleep. It's all I ever want to do. But nnnooooooo... You think you've had it rough? I haven't been able to get decent nap for the past couple of days ti's been so crazy."

When Magnus described Myosai, Tina sighed. "I can actually relate to that... After all I do have a sister it seems... though she seems more concerned with swimming after fish then anything else." She remarked. "I just met her today too... Huh...."

When she saw Myosai, Tina raised an eyebrow. Why do I have the terrible sense of Deja Vu... wait... how the fuck do I know what that is? She dismissed those thoughts and introduced herself. "I have a few names, Tina being the most common one I'm called by. I'm the Archon of Earth." She explained. She turned slightly to Magnus. "And what's your name big guy?"

"HUH. You think you have it tough, missy?" Magnus chuckled obnoxiously. "Oh please. Try having to destroy a Natural disaster AND nuke-proof city for your entire life, only to watch it succumb like a TOOTHPICK under a hundred pound weight to this thing of destruction here." He gestured to Myosai, oblivious of the entire conversation. "Might I add, Myosai, your attention span is worse than those kids touring my Volcanic Plains.."

Magnus gave a sigh. "So, uh, lady- I mean Tina, or whatever your name is. I go by the name of... Erm... Magnus. Or the lava monster if that's your cup of teas." He said, introducing himself. "So far I've gone from being a humble lava golem wanting a shot at eternal partying by destroying some gods knows everything proof city to, well... A lava golem, connected to the earth." He shrugged. "Basically you can call me a force of nature, controlling earthquakes and all, but, that's mostly for that stupid town I'm supposed to blow up. Creators say if I, myself, destroy that city without assistance, I gots a clear shot at eternal partying with some very sexy lava nymphs," he sighed. "but, so far, that thing has survived longer than most civilizations on the planet. Hell, when I heard my buddy at Krakatoa completed his job I wasn't even close to erupting yet! And, when I did, guess what they had?" He paused for dramatic effect. "FOREIGN FUCKING AID. By present day that city was spewing out more money than NYC and had a military designed specifically to blow my ass up. But, enough about me and my story, I want to hear about what struggles you've been having lately, eh?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse