NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Fri May 22, 2015 9:12 am

Ulan rose from his throne as he heard an unexpected noise. He looked around, curious as to the sound that had aroused him. As he ventured off towards the door to discover the source of the noise, he was struck hard on the side of the face with enough energy to destroy an entire building. He was hurtled into the wall, and limply fell to the ground. He faintly looked up to see Thanos moving towards him. He must have found him and come for the gems. Little did he know he could not get them in the vault. Thanos walked up and swung his leg back to kick Ulan, but it did not work that way. Ulan changed to Vibranium, and Thanos' kick did nothing. Ulan leaped up, and struck several blows on Thanos only to see him swing back and knock him across the floor with his arm. Ulan's attacks had only served to anger Thanos more.
"Boy, give me the gems or I will personally dismember you. They are rightfully mine, and I will leave with nothing less."

Ulan rose, slightly injured from the blow.
"I am afraid you will leave with significantly less, and you will be lucky to leave alive."
He shot off towards Thanos at speeds greater than sound, and tackled him to the floor by his feet. Thanos his the ground hard, and he Ulan was standing now behind him. Ulan turned and projected a beam of intense energy at Thanos. Before the beam could hit, Thanos had teleported behind Ulan and struck a powerful blow on his lower back. He grabbed Ulans arm, and swung him across the room until he broke through one of the buildings more durable walls.
Ulan rose to confront him, only to be kicked through another building. Thanos was charging at him now, and was closing fast.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri May 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Upon teleporting to Earth (IJ:B), Alastir knew that this Earth was a mirrored one in which his Celestial Species didn't exist as of yet, something that perplexed Alastir to say the least, but he would not let this thought cloud his judgement, he was here for a reason and that was to collect samples of an alternate version of the Super Soldier Serum, the Extremis Virus in order to assist Asumar with breaking out of his prison. Standing atop the Empire State Building in New York City, staring towards the nearby Stark Enterprises building, but he knew not to blindly attack one of the strongest known industries, no, he had another plan in mind. Turning to his disguised Demonic Servants, Alastir spoke to them calmly "Do what is necessary to collect this Extremis Virus, I don't want just a single sample, I want a sizeable amount to use for my own purposes, If anyone tries to get in your way, either kill them or incapacitate them I don't care..." Alastir finished, his Demonic Servants disappearing with the wind, scattered in multiple directions in order to execute their Master's wishes.

Alastir smirked as he slowly began to levitate, flying at full speed towards the North Atlantic Coastline towards the location that was between the Azores and Bermuda, the land that was formerly the sovereign land of Ur. Alastir knew about Ur and It's leader and knew that he was potent with Energy Absorption, he would be a pain if the both of them eventually became enemies, but Alastir wasn't aiming to gain any other enemies than he already had, rather he heard rumors that Ur was moved by It's King, now known as the Mad God to a neighboring planet in another Solar System, Alastir wanted to see if Mad Max had a sample of the Extremis Virus, maybe even bestow upon Max the power of the Celesital Spectrum, the ideas were limitless within Alastir's head.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri May 22, 2015 4:18 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

Siliarba wrote:-snip-

Elena Galadera/Batgirl

And just then, CeeCee burst in, taking on Killer Croc. They seemed quite the match in strength, and if the situation wasn't so dire, she would've thought that they were enjoying it. But that couldn't be, right? Elena thought, trying to convince herself. No matter, she had her own demons to face tonight, in the form of a young woman she had failed to save. Locking eyes with Scarlet Archer, she nodded, and then moved, walking slowly and calmly. She beheld not-Batman's final battle, and breathed a sigh of relief as he shed the symbol of the Batman, before he killed Deathstroke.

He had faced his demons. It was time for her to face hers. For a moment, she simply looked at her foe, this Jester. The Rebecca she had tried to save was gone. But she would try and bring her back. Launching herself up to the scaffolding, with some distance still between them, she walked forward, toward the Jester and her monkey. "Rebecca Phillips, Aged 20. Fell in love with one Matthew Morris. On her wedding day, she was betrayed, and then kidnapped. I looked that woman in the eye. I carried Rebecca Phillips out of that train as it exploded, I looked down upon her as she slept, listened as I heard what the Joker gas had done to her mind. And I had faith, hope, in the strength of will of Rebecca Phillips, to rise from that pit, and arise, greater than before. But no. She has fallen, so, so much deeper. You've already got a body count. A nurse is dead. Morris is dead. Your boss is dead. A few others as well. You held an entire restaurant hostage for several hours while you've had your fun. You've had the opportunity to turn from your dark path. But you rejected it, dubbed yourself the Jester. Look at yourself! You have become the very thing that hurt you so deeply. You have failed this city, Rebecca Phillips. You have failed yourself, and all who ever had hope in you! You are the new Joker in town! The very person who made you into this, you have emulated him!

You seem determined to play the role of the bad guy, the villain, the Joker. So, it seems I must play mine, the hero who puts down the bad guys! You have failed this city, Jester!" And so, Elena took a fighting stance, still cloaked by the shadows, but her eyes blazing with light, and her hands beginning to glow.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat May 23, 2015 8:13 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Charmera wrote:Grixia frowned, before she slammed her sword down to summon a barrier of ice. It took the force, cracked as it did so. She then took the opertunity to jump up to the top of the ice, using spirits to take the primal force for her. "Yes, good for me you arrogant fool." She replied. "The more I cloud your mind the more clear mine becomes. The more I sap your strength the stronger I become and the more I drain your magic the more I can fire back at you. The more I can use to rend you limb from limb!" To empahsis this, she unleashed a cone of pure death in the street, not caring if she hit his advasary or him. "At least tell me your name before I drink your soul like fine wine. I've beeen just dying to get to know you better since our last encounter!"

Vladkaht was to smart to let himself be hit by one of those again. He quickly teleported out of the Way, then picked up a nearby car and ripped it in half. The mage outstretched his arms with one half in each hand , then yelled with malevolence. "I am Vladkaht Jaloki, the emperor of the Basakiith empire. I have survived for billions of years. I shall survive again." He hurled one end at her and it turned end over end as it barreled in her direction. He followed it by sending three orbs of primal force in that direction, each with the explosive power of eight hundred pounds of C4. then turned to face Xurvash.

Xurvash had not moved out of the way of the blast, and had taken its damage. He flew down at Vladkaht, who slammed him to the side with the half of the care he had in his hand. The void spirit staggered, and Vladkaht began beating him mercilessly with the torn wad of metal. He continued do so, and beat him with it until it was but a broke peice of scrap the size of a small chair. Then Xurvash raised his hand and grabbed Vladkahts arm. A blade of darkness came from his palm, and it impaled the mage through the chest. The Mage did not react to the pain, only continued to try to beat him with his other hand. Xurvash picked Vladkaht up while he balances on the now huge dark blade of nothingness. He threw him down to the ground, then pummeled him with a flirt of blows. They echied across the evacuated area like the sick best of a drum. Xurvash picked up Vladkaht by the leg, then regarded Grixia. "This Thing is mine to take. Do not intervene, vermin."

"Grixia. Humbler of Demons and Conquerer of Death. Death Queen of Dor Suel. Pleased to meet you." She spoke, as she prematurely detonated the orbs before they could get close to her. She then hung back for a moment to drain some magic to keep her going. Vlads magic was like a shot of pure speed, adrenalin and primal energy. It incited blood rushing feelings.

She regarded Xurvash. "Vermin? How cute." She condescended, then frowned. "No I think this one is mine." She spoke, slamming her sword down into the ground and encasing the being in ice, except for the hand holding Vlad. "That should keep him for a second..." She thought, before using her command over spirits to pull Vlad towards her. "Come. Deathfrost Hungers."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat May 23, 2015 8:39 am

As Thanos continued to charge Ulan, he raised his hand and it became energized with Cosmic Energy. Thanos would smash his fist into Ulan with a city busting strike.
As he came closer, Ulan created a Plan. He had enough energy to jetteson out of the way, and swoop around to deliver a fully charged strike to his back. At the right moment, Ulan shot off from the ground and behind Thanos, and struck him full force with his own city busting attack. This used up most of his energy, and left Thanos unconscious on the floor for a brief moment before he began to slowly rise. Before he could get up, Ulan delivered a swift kick to his abdomen, and Thanos rolled over on his back. Ulan leaped ontop of him and utilized the last of his strength to deliver 2 dozen blows sin 2 seconds to Thanos, each capable of obliterating a small cabin. Thanos tried to bring his hans around and rip Ulan off of him. Ulan was ready this time.
As Thanos did that, he swooped his own arm around Thanos's and changed to vvbranium again. He then forced Thanos's arm against Ulans own side, squeezing it so tightly that his arm broke in several places.
Satisfied, he floated up and looked down at thanos. Ulan was bruised, bloody even. He had been greatly damaged in the fight with Thanos and had no doubt it was luck that delivered his victory. Victory or not, he would have to move Thanos away before he was able to recover.
He basked in the evening sunlight, gaining enough energy to pick up Thanos. He placed him in a secure cell made of a very powerful Kree material and surrounded in life draining energy to keep Thanos constantly weak in the cell. For now he would remain there until Ulan could properly ddispose of him back to his own world.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Sat May 23, 2015 10:00 am

The Outworlder looked around at the lulling crowds of the desert city. He did not need to use his disguises anymore, for the people had become so familiar with him that they DNS longer cared for his strange appearance. He stood speaking with an ambassador from the UN, who seemed slightly uneasy. His thick French accent was matched by the ornate black suit that he wore. It was a wonder to Outworlder how he was not baking alive in the heat. "You are sure it is safe for us to be out here? There is terrorist activity..."

"Was, my friend. Was. Trust me, I have everything under control here. There is nothing that transpires here that I am not aware of, and if there was somehow a threat I could easily contain it. Guns and bombs are petty things now."

The ambassador looked around at the people here. They seemed almost overly happy. People smiled excessively at each other. There was a Palestinian and Jew, both former members of their respective militarys, standing together and having a polite conversation. It was strange, and almost confusing what had happened. "But... I don't understand what you Did here to make it so much better.. If I may, I would like to know how you have done it. The UN needs more specific details of your operation here. They are presumably as confused as I am."

Outworlder thought for a few moments, eyeing the man. In a few seconds he went through the amount of consideration another would have had in several minutes. Then he decided to find out something, for this idea had plagued him for days now. He began to walk with him down the street, and he asked a question. "How far is it that one can go to do something good before they are wrong? Or rather, what is it that motivates good and evil, the action or the intent behind the action?"

The ambassador looked at him a peculiar expression, then began to try answering his inquiry. "Well, I have always seen people with good intentions do terrible things all of the time. I do not believe in such a thing as necessary evil. While every now and then we can see ourselves on a grey line, it is different than stepping into the black to bring about some form of good."

"But where is that line? How do we know that we have not stepped over already?"

The ambassador scoffed. "I think we can say that once we see the line we will recognize it. If we think rationally on our values, no? It is not much of a challenge for me. We can easily say that what was done here was wrong, regardless of what motivated these men. I must ask though, why do you question this of me?"

Lúxvälik-Taerr stopped. They had arrived at a blank spot in the city. It was completely flat, and the remnants of the building that had been in it were wiped clean, leaving a blank slate of flat land. This was the location of a building that had held an improvised armory for radical groups, and it had mysteriously disappeared upon the arrival of the Outworlder. The Frenchman looked to him with a slight smile. "You did get rid of these things quite quickly. You would not believe how many people that have had to be calmed over your disarming of the radicals."

Lúxvälik-Taerr continued to look at the area, then spoke to him without facing him. "I will let you know something, ambassador." He whispered. "It's still there."

"What is?"

"The armory. It is still there. I have done nothing with it."

"But it's obviously not there. Just look at it." He walked up to the spot, and he waved his hand around in the empty air. "See, nothing here at all."

"Look again."

The man turned, and suddenly he saw a stone building clear as day, his hand resting directly upon it. He had scraped it slightly when he had drug it on the wall. "So... You have just hidden it?"

"I suppose I Could run around and just pick up buildings and fly them somewhere, but does that not sound ridiculous? Imagine how long that would take, and how much energy I would have to put into it. Surely I wouldn't be standing here talking to you now. I would still be nowhere near done. No, They only think it's not there, so they have been intimidated to think that I could wipe them all out in seconds by making them 'disappear.' I have been continuously blocking and reinterpreting everything they have seen of this spot for the entire time it had been 'gone'. Telekinetic cloaking fixes other means of detection. Bend light and radar waves away from a certain area and it no longer seems to exist. That is only a last resort, however. Not on constant stream like my reinterpretation."

The ambassador looked at him dumbfounded. "You say that as if it is some minor feat."

The Outworlder sighed. "One is only prideful in the face of his ignorance at his place in the universe." He stated Waiyävs wise words with an unusual weariness. It was as if they did not hold as much weight anymore, for in the last few days he had had great doubt in everything he stood for.

"Is that what you have been doing with your telepathy? Other than negotiations of course."

Outworlder paused for a moment. "No."

The ambassador raised an eyebrow. "What else?"

"You would be surprised how easily people can be locked into a single way of thinking, and how no amount of reason can fix that. However, if you push the right buttons, you can make anyone think anything."

"What are you saying?"

Lúxvälik-Taerr looked around at the enthusiastic crowds. "This is all an illusion. It involves physical things, but it might as well be a forged picture nonetheless. I have been stimulating the pleasure cells in there brains for days. Everyone here is acting as though they were not themselves. I have pressed the buttons in their brains to make them want to work with one another, and I have erased any negative influences from their psyche, negating anything that would keep them angry at one another. In simple terms, I have forced them to forgive each other."

The man looked at him incredulously. "You are mind controlling them?!"

"No, I am influencing them. I am bringing out something already there, and taking away what should not be. Mental editing, if you will. If it violated free will I would not be able to do it."

"W-what the... My God you can't just..."

"And why not?" Lúxvalik-Taerr looked down at the man, and he tilted his head inquisitively. "They are happy. They are safe. They no longer have to wonder whether their food will be poisoned or if their daughters will be raped and murdered every second of their day. . I have not hurt anyone. I have yet to do anything except do what others could not. This is the question, ambassador. Is what I have done wrong, simply because I did not give them the choice to fix the problem themselves?"

The ambassador gritted his teeth. "I will not stand for this. These people should be left to decide on their own. You cannot force them to do anything. You and your free will... Is this free will?! Changing people's minds to fit your view of what needs to be done?!"

"Yes." He said plainly.

"No!! It's... I don't care if you are pulling out something already there, You can't force them to make any choice!"

"Even if it takes a thousand bodies to let them refuse to do it anyway? Even if there is no other way?"

The ambassador stuttered in anger. "I will not stand for this. When the UN hears this, they will hit the roof! Mark my words, you will not get away with this!"

Outworlder looked down. "Is this what you truly think?"

The ambassador rolled his eyes and recollected himself. "Yes. It is. You need to learn your place, alien." He seethed acid on the last word, putting emphasis on his foreign birth like it was a damning insult.

The Outworlder nodded. "Thank you for your honesty." He paused for a moment, then suddenly the ambassador froze. He did not move a single muscle, and one would have thought he was paralyzed. Then he began to move, and looked at The Outworlder kindly, slightly unsettled.

"You are sure it is safe for us to be out here? There is terrorist activity..."

The Outworlder smiled tightly, struggling under the guilt of the deception of an entire population, but also the responsibility to keep it working in the face of opposition. "Was, My friend. Was."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 am

The next hour could only have been described as normal. They ate, laughed, told stories of the past, though Kilian did most of the talking.

"So let me get this straight. You fought someone whose literal name says that he butchers gods, and you killed him?" Alex asked.

"To be fair, I was not in a good state of mind. Orange ring. Do not recommend. But yeah, I killed him. Guy was made of nasty. He was already supposed to be dead. Thor did him in." Kilian explained. "So either way, it was a win win. Oh! Did I tell you about the time I punched Thanos into the Source Wall?"

"Only ten times." Neytiri said.

"Maybe to you. I was gonna go after Darkseid, but everyone else had him covered. Seriously, it was badass. We threw both of them into the Source Wall. So that should have at the very least given them second thoughts about returning." Kilian says. "They've both probably found a way to get out. Those idiots never give up. Stupidity or ego. Couldn't tell you which."

"I nearly killed one of Galactus's Heralds. Terrax I think he name was. I used his face to break Galactus's Ship's shields. Then I fought Galactus. Though I'm pretty sure I only managed to piss him off. I became his herald for like... An hour. Gave him twelve planets, came back to Earth, killed Nightmare one and for all." Alex said. He knew what happened. He didn't kill Nightmare, fought Talak as he was using the Phoenix, and hurt a lot of people. But he fixed it with the Infinity Gauntlet. No one knows what really happened except for him.

"You used a Herald's face as a weapon? Ha! That's funny!" Kilian says.

"I tried to fight Thanos too. But he was too strong for me." Talak admitted.

"You're a child. The fact that you stood up to Thanos and lived to tell about it makes you tougher than most." Alex said. "Don't be too hard on yourself. When you get older, you'll understand more. Maybe you'll even get married and have a son."

"Then you'll know what I'm going through." Kilian said ruffling his son's hair. "Just don't grow up too fast. Please. You're young. Being older isn't exactly as fun as we make it sound. Responsibility can really stink sometimes. Or rather... All the damn time. Enjoy being young Talak. How are things going with you and Franklin? Reed told me you guys were playing Chess?"

"Yeah. Franklin always beats me though." He mutters. "I'm not as smart as him. I've been trying though!"

"That's all we ask Talak. You're doing a great job. You're a great child, and one day you'll be an even greater man." Kilian said and hugged his son. He and Alex were just trying to relax. They knew what was coming. Neither of them had spent much time with their families. Being a Superhero was a full time with overtime job. They only had a few days left. Might as well spend it laughing and smiling.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat May 23, 2015 11:24 am

Asumar sat quietly within his cell, his loss of power having affecting his mindset, he now felt helpless to be unable to do anything behind this wretched Prison Cell "Grh... Kilian..." Asumar growled lowly as he moved his unruly hair that had covered his face as he stood up, walking back and forth within his prison cell as he knew that he had Sleeper Cells within the Dynasty's ranks in the events that his brother had turned against him, but now he didn't have access his command gauntlet nor his Golden Lantern Ring, having stored it within a secret compartment within his Quarters, as far as he knew, there was no way to escape. Asumar's thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a bright white flash enveloped his entire cell, the spiritual form of Spera appearing before him, tossing Asumar's Command Gauntlet and Golden Lantern Ring to him before disappearing as soon as he arrived.

Asumar was stunned momentarily as his Lantern Ring and Command Gauntlet had been given to him by a spiritual manifestation that disappeared as soon as it arrived "Wh-what the hell was that?" Asumar said, wondering who or what had given him his equipment back, but it didn't take long for a dark smirk to form on his face as he donned his Command Gauntlet on his wrist "Time for the Sleeper Cells to awaken once more." Asumar thought inwardly, the Command Gauntlet responding to his thoughts by activating the Sleeper Cell Protocol, awakening over half of the Masaki Guardians that were assigned to the Detention Center of the Temple, instructing a select few of them to the power station of the Detention Center as well as ordering the majority of them to come to his own Prison Cell, there was most certainly going to be a riot, but this time it was going to be Asumar's move.

Alastir sat quietly atop the Empire State Building, having allowed Spera to give Asumar the equipment required for him to break out of his prison. "Alastir..." Spera's Spiritual Essence began as he stood before the sitting Alastir, who then opened his eyes and faced Spera "... Asumar has the equipment required for him to break out, now do your servants have the Extremis Virus?" Alastir chuckled at Spera's question, his Servants teleporting themselves in, and all of them were holding a dozen samples of the Extremis Virus "I hope that answers your question Spera." Alastir replied with a smirk on his face as he rose up and began to levitate up and transform into black smoke, arguably his fastest form "Now let's get to Sigma Galli Prime, time is wasting you know." Alastir chuckled as his Smoke Form took off from Earth, shooting up into the atmosphere.

As Alastir, Spera, and his Demonic Servants quickly shot out of the atmosphere, they were flying by the Moon, and Alastir could sense Kilian and Alex's presence on the Moon, but he decided to ignore them, deciding that now wasn't the best time to do anything, considering that the Cosmic Child was there "Alastir, what about Kilian and Alex, shouldn't we -" Spera found himself abruptly interrupted by the smoke form of Alastir "- No, it would be highly unwise to even approach them, considering that spawn of Kilian is there with him, his command with the Cosmic Forces is dangerous even for me, and I intend to see the Celestial Grand Plan coming to fruition when I'm living, for now, we are to waste no time. If you want your son to become stronger, we have to give a vial of the Extremis Virus to him..." Alastir replied as they continued flying beyond the Moon, their bodies able to be seen from the Moon as they continued on their course to Sigma Galli Prime.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 23, 2015 12:57 pm

"So. How long do you think you're actually going to stay here?" Naja asked. "I know you sometimes have to leave for all that crazy superhero stuff. I don't see you much."

"Hopefully. A long while. For right now, all major threats are taken care of. Nightmare is gone, pretty much anyone who stood against us is either dead, appeased, or powerless. So unless a new problem just pops up, we're in the clear for awhile." Alex said. "So how about we head back down and... I don't know. Go see a movie or something? Maybe go clothes shopping. I only have one other set of clothes." Alex said and looked at her.

"Wow... That is the most boring thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth. But I'll take boring once in awhile." Naja replied and Alex picked her up. "Y'know. I wish one day that I could get powers like you. That way I don't just have to sit on the sidelines. And we could spend more time together. What's it like being able to like... Bench press the planet?"

"Actually..." He laughed a bit. "Kinda fun. Takes practice and restraint. But being able to waltz into a room and shrug off plasma blasts is pretty cool. I mean you should see the looks on some people's faces when they unload only to find their weapons are crap. But occasionally I get the crap kicked out of me. It happens. Hurts." He said taking off.

"Come on. Can't you use that Gauntlet to give me something to work with? You're gone like all the damn time. This way I get to spend more time with you. And don't give me that nonsense about misusing it's power. Ya'll just used it for a picnic on the moon." This caused Alex to actually stop.

"She has a point Kilian. You and him are busy all the time. Maybe if you let us help you, not only would we get to spend more time together, but you can help Talak. We can do it. We argue all the time what we should do with him. I do not have your perspective." Neytiri chimed in.

Alex landed and put Naja down. He and Kilian both knew there was no arguing with them. "Alright. I guess you both make good points... And I can't think of a solid argument. You both deserve to risk your lives as much as we do." Both of them knew in the long run it wouldn't matter. After all...

Everything dies.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat May 23, 2015 1:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

"All Units, report your status." The Masaki Unit known as Alpha 01-1 stated through his communication gauntlet which was connected to all Masaki Guardians. Within the Detention Center of the Temple, Alpha 01-1 received multiple multiple reports of other Masaki Unit's not responding to the check in status "Sir..." Masaki Unit Alpha 01-2 stated as he looked through the Monitors within the detention level "We've lost all Camera Feed within the power room and the Special Cell Room, but there is Audio Feed still active within these rooms." Alpha 01-2 Replied. The Lead Masaki Unit (Alpha 01-1) then quickly turned to Units 01-3 and Unit 4 "Activate the Lockdown Procedure and send in the heavy units to reinforce the Special Prisoner Cell Area..." Alpha 01-1 said before he quickly stopped in fear, a metallic hand piercing his entire robotic frame"Sorry Sir..."Alpha 01-2 Said, his three robotic eyes glowing red "Lord Asumar now controls the Dynasty." Alpha Unit 01-2 Stated, withdrawing his hand from the now deactivated Alpha 01-1.

Asumar chuckled as the power within the Detention Center suddenly flickered off, causing the containment shield around his prison cell to power down. He walked calmly out of the Prison Cell, with his Sleeper Cell Guardians waiting on the other side of the Prison Cell, all of them saluting their leader "Lord Asumar, we've received word that the Heavy Unit's are preparing themselves outside of the Detention Center." Asumar's Masaki Guardian stated. Asumar smirked as he put his Golden Lantern Ring on "It matters no longer, as long as we have access to the Top Secret Armors, and speaking of which, where is the Technopath Gauntlet, If we are to make this Prison Riot go smooth, I need access to the Adamantium Armor and the Technopath Gauntlet." Asumar stated, walking forward, the Golden Aura of his Lantern Ring spreading around his entire body. "We will lead you to the Technopath Gauntlet and the Adamantium Armor, come with us sir." The Sleeper Cell Guardian replied as he led his leader to the Armor Storage Facility.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 23, 2015 2:13 pm

"That makes sense." Kilian said and grabbed the Gauntlet. "Alright then. What powers do you want?" He asked. "I guess I'll give you the same powers I do, Neytiri. Naja?" He asked and put it on.

"I guess just give me the same powers as Alex." She replied. "That way he can show me the ropes."

"Alright then." Kilian said and gave them what they wanted. "I guess we can devote a few days to making sure that you all know what you're doing." He said and took the gems out of the Gauntlet. "Here's the thing. Alex. You and Naja take three gems. We'll take the other three. If we need to, we'll put them all back together. Until then. Keep them secret."

Alex took his three, the power, reality, and soul gems. Kilian took the others. "Ummm... Alex? How do I stop flying?" Naja asked floating in the air, very off balance. She could sort of fly thanks to her Inhuman heritage, but that was with wings. This was completely new to her.

"I'll catch you later Kilian, Looks like I've got my next few days planned out." He said and floated up to Naja. "Relax. My powers respond to emotion. In a large way. If you're nervous and scared, they can be unpredictable and you have less control over them. Calm and focused." He said. "You fly by... I guess imagine the energy you're using as a... Pillow. You can make the pillow bigger to go up, or smaller to go down. You're also really strong. And..." Alex said and hit her. Not hard. But enough to knock her off her feet. "Invulnerable."

"Okay. That was rude." She said dusting herself off. "But yeah... I didn't even feel it." She said and carefully flew over to Alex, and hit him back which sent him crashing into the moon. Which made Naja laugh.

"I deserved that..." He muttered and stood back up.

"No kidding you deserved that. I can hit back! Race you back to Earth!" She laughed and flew off of the moon towards the little blue dot in the distance. Alex grinned and flew off after her.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Ulan had decided to go into space himself, without his ship. He needed to eliminate his current lack of energy. He would stay next to the closest star until he was 100% powered. If something else attacked him, like Thanos, at 100% he was far greater than most threats he could expect.
After about 10 minutes, he was charged and ready to go. He was about to head back down to the planet, just as a ship descended down to the Planet. He recognized it as Kree, but knew it was one of a rouge Kree warlord. One his father had wronged long ago and he had took his loyal warriors and left. The story was often told, and now was a chance to fix this indifference.
He descended into the atmosphere and took not as the ship began to fire on the palace.
He quickly zoomed infront of the ship, and its weapons stopped. Zigran, the Kree warlord, recognized Ulan. He also knew that he was not fond of Ronan either, and he was curious as to why he would stop the attack.
He spoke through the ships intercom.
"Ulan Terinus? Why have you interceded in the just punishment of your father?"
Ulan nodded to the ships viewport, and teleported into it. This startled Zigran.
"My Father has already been punished severely. You are now attacking my palace. I am the ruler of the Kree now."
"Well, I should rule the Kree. I was closest woth your father before he betrayed me. This ought ti be my Empire."
Ulan interceded.
"You are to much like my father. Jointhe Kree and be forgiven, or fight and be destroyed. I cannot give you my throne. I do not trust anyone to rule the Kree but myself. I have restored our honor and I have brought peace, while you would kead us back to war."
Zigran then frowned.
"I am afraid you will be destroyed then. You may underestimate me."
He revealed a necklace which had a small shard from a Cosmic Cube in it. This was an older cube that had been destroyed long ago.
"Where did you get that? You must give it to me so I can keep you from making a terrible mistake!"
Zigran responded by blasting him with cosmic energy, sending him ccrashing through the wall of the ship and slamming into the ground. Zigran floated out of the hole, and flew down at the speed of sound, punching the unsuspecting Ulan deeper into the ground and creating a small crater.
"Who are you to defy me, Zigran, weilder of this shard? This Empire is mine."
Without response, Ulan blasted Zigran with a beam if energy and knocked him out of the sky.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat May 23, 2015 2:54 pm

Ember

Ember had discovered several volcanoes as she flew around randomly, but none to her liking, either they were inhabited islands, or they were to remote or they weren't active enough. She was tired of looking around randomly, if she wanted one that fit her needs, she'd have to build one herself. Controlling heat, fire and magma was easy for her, getting it to form an actual volcano, that'd be tricky though. She would have to make sure the earth came along correctly to form a mountain, but by manipulating heat levels and pressure build-up she was sure she could manage.

Having found [url=https://www.google.com/maps/place/42°49'00.2"N+68°13'31.5"W/@42.5600794,-66.8456233,7z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0]the spot she wanted her volcano to be born[/url] she prepared for the actual creating of it. "This is where we're going to live Azure, in a few moments I'll have built us a home. Oh and don't be worry, I'll make sure to keep you safe wile I make it.". Ember created a new set of flame wings for Azure and put him in a protective bubble of fire, one that was like her and would be an absolute protection from heat.

Having made sure her little pet was safe Azure turned in to her flame form and began circling around creating a hurricane of fire, and once it was ready she used it to dive in the water causing all of the water to evaporate inside of it temporarely temporarilyall part of the ocean dry. For the second part of her plan she increased her own temperature enough to melt earth around her turning it in to magma. She kept going deeper and deeper in to the earth until she found natural pockets of magma, once she found those she began manipulating all the heat from this magma and the heat she was creating herself to force an eruption. That mixed with the force she pushed behind it herself the earth itself began moving upwards.

Massive earthquakes were beginning to form causing tremors all the way to the main land over 200 kilometers from where she was creating her volcano. It took a small wile but sure enough land began rising from the ocean. Ember was happy about this but only so much, she wanted to make sure her volcano stood out when compared to other volcanoes but wasn't so big it would overshadow herself. So she kept pushing it higher and higher wile massive eruptions of lava were beginning to create land around the volcano. By the time Ember finally felt like this was good enough the volcano had reached a height of 3327 meters above the sea level.

Feeling rather glad about her, not only did she built it to giant hights but theights result looked more like 3 volcanoes close together than one massive one. The largest reached at 3327 meters, but there were 2 smaller ones at 1723 meters high and another at 1679 meters. All 3 were spewing out lava but Ember was keeping it in check, the land mass was allowed to grow a bit larger but she didn't want to overdo it. So once she felt it was large enough she silenced the volcanoes she just made.

Ember went and picked up Azure from his protective bubble "So what you think Azure, the big one will be the Ember Mountain, the middle one The Azure Mountain, and the smallest one will be the Molten Stairway. Ooh, I'll make the lava built a stairway in it so people can try and reach me here." Ember went down to the lowest part of the mountain and let Azure run around on his own to play in his new home wile she manipulated the remaining lava to build stone stairways around the volcanoes.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat May 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Neros wrote:
Val smiled and Magneto seemed to beam at Lisa's empowering statement of continued resistance. He wouldn't lie - there was a feeling that she might be a sophisticated replica of the Regent, but by that alone, she seemed to have enough self-interest to align against the Regent. Many within the rebel cabal shared similar feelings as well, but like Magneto, they were swayed to believe her words. Val seemed to be the most infatuated, though, coming up to Lisa and grasping her hands, staring deep into the android's eyes. "We won't stop. All of us. Not until she's gone, and I'm so happy to have you back on my side...Lisa." She said with misty eyes, quivering at saying her friend's name once more, as if it had been so long.

But, Magneto perked up at the mention of a video message, partly knowing who it might be. Friends in low places, more than likely. "Play the video." He said to the rebel with a handwave, "We'll see just who wants to have a chat." He calmly stated, relaxing in his chair, a large canvas dropping down from the ceiling with a projector aimed onto it. Some luxuries were not able to be had for the rebels, but they made do, and they got by with any means necessary.

Lisa couldn't help but give her friend a hug. LIsa knew Val had been through a lot, so it was more for the humans benefit than for her. Though it was also as Lisa thought it was appropriate. She was getting much better at this social stuff. She paused and let go when the rebel who had been taking to put on the video message. She turned around and saw a face, or rather a lack of one.

"Eisenhardt. Good to see you've not 'mysteriously disappeared.'" spoke the faceless man. Lisa checked her database and confirmed it was the Question. He seemed to be in a dark room of some description. "Though, I would be more careful if I were you about accepting video chat from strangers."

"If my sources are right, you should have a guest with you. One we're somewhat familiar with." The Question spoke. He turned to Lisa. Who looked from side to side awkwardly. "And there she is... You're sure she's not the Regent? Even a clone of her?"

Both Magneto and Val tuned in carefully to what this faceless stranger had to say, Val glancing towards her father now and again while Magneto did not move a single facial muscle. However, he turned away and chuckled for a second, returning and looking upon the Question. "I'll be frank, Vic, I can only guess and assume at her origin." He said, motioning to Lisa, "But she feels...different... from our world. If she is a Regent clone, then she was hand picked from another universe instead of being made. And according to what we saw of Val, this Lisa just popped out of nowhere, whereas the Regent would have liked to put her under lock, no?"

"All of it being a set-up in the realm of plausibility, but to my understanding, why would she go to these lengths? The Regent possesses powers and people to undo all of what we have worked towards in the blink of an eye. She wants to keep us around to give her boogeymen to paint her rule as legitimate, so why send us a sleeper agent, especially one that looks exactly like her?" Magneto asked, but finally, relented and accepted the Question's role in the rebel group's operations. "I'm not completely sure, but I'm positive about it. She isn't working for the Regent."

"But tell me, Question, what do you want to know about her?"
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat May 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Upon walking into the Armory Station, Asumar walked up to the Adamantium-Grade Armor that waited for the it could be used "Are you sure that this Armor is Combat-Ready, I don't want this prison break be all for naught." Asumar said as he widened his arms, the Adamantium Armor then deconstructed itself and began to latch onto his body, fully constituting itself as Asumar's own Combat Armor. He then turned to his Masaki Guardians with an entertained smirk on his face "Never mind, you all don't need to answer that question, I'm pretty sure that this armor will work wonders..." Asumar then quickly turned to the reprogrammed Alpha 01-2 that managed to escape from the other Alpha Units, holding the Technopath Gauntlet in his metallic hand "My lord, I managed to retrieve the Technopath Gauntlet, however the glove itself was under heavy protection at the time, we may have to tear through the protection detail in order to gain access to the Glove Itself." Alpha 01-2 Informed Asumar.

Asumar's smile still didn't fade away as he walked towards the massive blast door that would lead to the outside of the Detention Center and towards the planetary surface of Sigma Galli Prime "Is that so huh?" Asumar replied as the Blast Door slowly opened itself up "... Well what Kazuko doesn't know is that this armor I wear can also be connected to the mainframe of the Technopath Gauntlet here, so we won't be at that much of a disadvantage, even though the glove itself would increase the power and radius of the technopathic capabilities as well as It's power, but either way..." The Blast Door then opened up entirely, the Masaki Guardians not infected with the Sleeper Cell Virus began to open fire on Asumar "I'll still be having fun tearing these guardians into nothing but a scrap heap, and then when I'm done with them..." Asumar ran forwards to confront the Masaki Guardians "There will be nothing left to stop me!"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 23, 2015 3:39 pm

"This is crazy! I can see and hear things that I never even knew existed." She said looking around from Earth's orbit. "I can see the people from here... New Attilan. Hey... Were there always three active volcanoes in the middle of the pacific ocean?" She asked. "It looks like they're getting bigger. That doesn't even make sense. But there is a person there. I think. She's pretty far away. Wanna go check it out?" She asked and Alex gave a quick glance to where she pointed out the volcanoes.

"Huh. That is definitely new. It looks like they're being created. On the bright side, they were nice enough to do it in the middle of the ocean. So it shouldn't be too difficult to see what's going on. Only big problem is if they erupt." Alex said and entered the atmosphere. "That could cause some serious climate damage and even a tsunami. Neither of which are good. We should make sure neither of those things happen. So. How do you like walking a mile in my foot steps?" He asks as they fly over the ocean.

"I don't see what you were complaining about all those weeks ago. This is awesome! I feel incredible! Like I can do anything!" She laughed and flew straight through a wave. "Seriously?! You cannot tell me that isn't awesome."

"Okay... I may have been a bit mopey. Now." He pointed to the trio of volcanoes. "Let's go see what all the hubbub is about." Alex said and looked around when he saw a familiar sight using his enhanced sight coupled with his X-ray vision. "Is that... Puff?! What the hell?! I completely forgot about him!"

"Who's Puff?" Naja asked.

"Erm... My pet Dragon. I rescued him from poachers in space. He took a liking to me so I kept him."

"From now on, you are taking me on every single one of your little space expeditions. This never came up before."

"I left him with Doom's niece Valeria."

"Smart." She teased as Alex flew over to the Dragon to see the fire Archon, Ember. "Okay. You're new. And I guess that explains the volcanoes. Who are you and how did you find my pet Dragon?"

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat May 23, 2015 3:57 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:*snip*

Ember

"Ooh, my first visitors, and so fast at getting here, this is awesome! Welcome to my humble home" Ember said with great delight. "And you want to know about me, that's even more awesome, I'm Ember, that big volcano over there is Ember Mountain, " Mid sentence a fire jumped out of Embers back and flew off to pick up Azure and bring him to Ember, who promptly picked him up as she continued talking "and this is my pet dragon Azure." Ember stopped talking for a moment as she tickled Azure by blowing small flames on his stomach. "And that medium volcano is Azure Mountain, I might paint it Azure some time. And the smallest volcano is the Molten Stairway so all those that will worship me can try and reach me."

Ember didn't really stop talking at any point, she was just to happy to right now "I was born in a burned out laboratory kind off place but there was no one there to see my big entrance so I flew around trashing the place a bit until I found Azure here who I promptly adopted and gave his own volcano. Then I traveled the world and finally got a chance to make my big entrance some place I don't know the name off, people loved me though. Afterwards I traveled the world some more, I found some water girl who I stopped from destroying a city by resurrecting her crab. Afterwards I moved here and built my humble home for people to worship me at."

Ember hadn't really paid much attention to what her guests actually said beyond, Who are you, at which point she was to excited to share who exactly she was and did not stop talking ever since so far. "But I guess you guys want a show to, so it's Showtime!" With one hand Ember kept holding Azure and as she raised her other arm all 3 volcanoes erupted simultaneously but instead of the lava that spewed out coming down, it stayed floating in the air and began spelling the names Ember had given the volcanoes in giant fiery letters.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 23, 2015 4:26 pm

"Huh..." Alex said. "That was a mouthful. I'm Alex, or the Golden Guardian. That... was my pet Dragon. I left him with Doom while I tended to some matters in space for him. This is Naja-" Alex was swiftly interrupted by Naja hitting him hard enough to send him skidding across the ground.

"I'm Naja." She replied. "I like the whole fire motif you've got going. And little Azure is adorable. I'm curious as to how you made the lava spell the name of the volcanoes you made. Anyways, we were just-" She was cut off by Alex dropping a stone on her the size of a two car garage and then landing on top of it.

"As I was saying. We were just making sure that they weren't going to explode into the atmosphere, or something like that. Also, I wanted to know how Puff was doing. Yes, that the name I gave him. Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets that reference. I don't KNOW if Puff is magic actually. I just thought it was a cool name." He explained. Unknown to both Alex and Naja, both of them now possessed a very similar genetic code. The percentage of their DNA said to be human, was not actually human. But of a hyper-aggressive race far off in space. Even though it was diluted by the other parts of their DNA, this made them aggressive towards one another by trying to prove who was the dominant one in the relationship.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat May 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Madworld
Realm of the Mad God

Shielded by his helmet in order to hide his nameless sins and tyranny, the Mad God sat lazily upon his basketed, draping throne as the day to day activities of the Royal World Court went on below him. Like unnoteworthy insects, commoners entered his chambers and offered their confessions and testimonies, their pleas falling upon deaf ears as the Mad God felt no need to emotionally invest himself in their affairs. Rather, a magistrate was the one they spoke to, whose robes they clinged their dirty, peasant hands onto, whose cloth faced the assault of their cries, tears and snot. The Mad God' most powerful magistrate, the interpretation of his laws and the keeper of the order, not mention Mad God's right hand man, was a being known as Otto Godblessed.

Godblessed was not his true surname, but really, Otto had none. He was a man banished from Asgard as an infant, the sire of Vili, brother of Odin, and a Jotun. Judged to be undeserving of his name, his father cast him from the Nine Realms and into the vastness of interstellar space as an infant due to his affair. The frigid cold of the void was able to give growth to Otto, however, due to his Frost Giant heritage, and some how, he found his way upon Madworld after decades of travelling the galaxy on his own whims and power. His arsenal includes the Odinring, Draupnir, which he retrieved from Skírnir after his failed attempts to woo Gerðr, who he was surprised to learn was his mother. Still, the ring provided Otto Godblessed with access to the Odin Force, granting him both immeasurable power and insight into right and wrong, a trait for which he was selected as paramount Magistrate of the realm of the God-King.

Still though, the laws and how they are enforced by the Mad God are left up to the civilians, and the breaches of such laws is called for by immediate trial and action, so that justice may be served and balance preserved within the world-spanning kingdom. The Mad God did not force his subjects to adhere unquestioningly to his laws and sanctions, he gifted them with free will, desire, wants, and needs in order to overcome them and know what it means to be Godblessed. That was the tone of the creation myth they were told, however, it was actually the nature of the Cosmic Cube - it did not want to create mind-slaves when it created Madworld, and neither did the man who forced it's creation.

The Royal World Court stood aside, however, as a man walked in to give his confession to Otto Godblessed and the Mad God. It would have been routine, however, if the man before the Court was not a high-ranking official in service to the God-King's world government. John Pryor, head of Mutant Affairs, walked forward, slamming his knees into the ground before Otto, who looked on with a stern sense of unjudging, nonbiased facial expression, hiding his true shock behind this mask, just as the Mad God hid behind his physical one. The action caused the Mad God to become interested suddenly, straightening his spine and looking down upon Mr. Pryor with his blank helmet. He spoke with conviction and guilt, admitting his sins for the chance at a lesser sentence.

"My Lord and God, I seek your judgement for my crime against your word. I have spread heresy to our invited Homo superior guests. I offered them sanctuary in return for their allegiance to Madworld without approval, and have sought to establish an independent mutant-led nation on Madworld. My people have turned against me, and I have no where else to turn or to run, so I offer myself to you. I can give the names and locations of the offenders and plotters in return for clemency, My Lord!" John Pryor said, kneels down and touching his forehead to the ground before Otto Godblessed.

Otto stood tall and proud before Mr. Pryor, holding his palm up to the ceiling. "Rise, John Pryor, and receive your judgement and punishment for the crimes of heresy, treason, and sedition." John did as he was instructed, and rose to his feet, dwarfed by Otto's tall, lanky stature, and his eyes red and puffy with convincing tears of guilt. "Your crimes are grave, but the good you can do will but lessen the sentence, not absolve you of your transgressions against the protection and benevolence of the God-King, do you understand this?"

With a sniffle of his nose, Pryor responded, "Yes, I understand."

"Then John Pryor, I offer you slight mercy, and I judge you -"

"Guilty." The powerful, baritone of a voice spoke, the personnel within the Royal World Court hiding their mouths in shock as it's origin was revealed - The God-King himself spoke the judgement. Pryor looked up with eyes wide, Otto removing himself as a barrier between Man and God and kneeling in respect. "I judge you guilty, John Pryor. You've aligned yourself against me and my nation, you have betrayed me and your people. No name nor person can save you from my wrath, from the treason you have inflicted upon this land like a viral disease, and from the heresy you spat upon my name."

The God King rose from his throne and began to walk down the many steps that led to the floor, John Pryor dropping to his knees as the collapsed before him, his mouth moving subtling, his eyes wide with fear, and his heart pounding faster than ever. "You have done more harm to mutantkind than good, you have told them of our bountiful crops, tolerant society, and mighty God-King in order to recruit more followers to your rebellion. I have known of your transgressions and bided my time, waiting for you to attempt for mercy or to act against me. That is why I sentence you and your followers...to public execution."

"So says the Mad God, Maxwell Morningstar." He said, raising a hand, banishing Pryor from his presence, guards coming and dragging the mutant away from the Mad God's feet. He considered using his powers, but found it all but hopeless. The Mad God held power beyond any mutant, and it was no question that it would only make his punishment worse. He and many others have seen the Mad God in action, but he left with one morsel of gratitude...the God King spoke, and used his real name in Pryor's judgement.

Last edited by New Neros on Sat May 23, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat May 23, 2015 5:19 pm

After having successfully escaped from Sigma Galli Prime, Asumar's Personal Shuttle sat above orbit of Sigma Galli Prime, preparing to warp to Earth, Asumar was going to regain his powers no matter what, or he would die trying "Set coordinates for the Alternate Earth and make it snappy, for I have no intentions to waste any time, even If I am powerless, I'll find a way to defeat Kilian -" Asumar was then interrupted by Alastir's voice "What, and get killed the minute you get there, because considering that much power he holds as well his concern for this Incursion Event, you should stay away from the planet for as long as you so possibly can." Alastir replied as he and the Spiritual Manifestation of his father stood before him. Asumar then turned to the two of them, staring at the Spiritual Manifestation of Spera with confusion "I'm sorry, I haven't had the liberty to get you name, what, with you just giving me the equipment I needed and then disappearing almost instantly." Asumar said, not knowing that this spiritual manifestation was his father.

Spera laughed, rubbing his head awkwardly as he realized that Asumar didn't realise that he was his son, yet he didn't blame Asumar considering the fact that he had only spent a few minutes with Asumar when he had been born. Spera then put his spiritual hand on Asumar's shoulder, using his power to somewhat break the memory banks within Asumar's brain, allowing him to delve deeper into his memories "I'm sure you'll find out who I am eventually, but for now..." Spera then walked forward to the Navi-computer, setting the coordinates to the Kree Empire Capital "Myself and Alastir suggest that you go to the coordinate I've just provided to you, there is another Infinity Gauntlet on that planet, good luck my friend." Spera said, tossing a vial of the Extremis Virus to Asumar before he seemingly evaporated and then disappeared entirely.

Asumar quickly caught the vial of the Extremis Virus before he then turned to Alastir who spoke before Asumar could have the chance to even talk "That Is a vial of the Extremis Virus, one of Humanity's attempts to duplicate the Super Soldier Serum, even though you are as frail as a human, when you regain your powers, Imagine how powerful you will become." Alastir replied as he grabbed hold of the Vial and then walked behind Asumar, who took a quick glance back before he turned away yet again "Is that so?, what are the side effects of it?" Asumar asked as Alastir injected the Extremis Virus within him. Alastir smiled as he carefully pulled out the injector from the back of Asumar's Neck "You'll be vomiting up a decent amount of Blood from your mouth in a sec-" Alastir couldn't finish talking before Asumar vomited up a decent amount of blood from his mouth along with his former genetic code being expelled with the blood.

Asumar then looked up to Alastir weakly as he carefully picked him up "This is only the process of the Extremis Virus right?" Asumar asked as Alastir placed Asumar on a Medical Bed for him to recover, Alastir smiled as he summoned a Life Support Barrier around Asumar, allowing near 24/7 Care to Asumar while he underwent the internal transformation "Of course It is a part of the process." Alastir stated as he then placed a finger on Asumar's forehead, causing him to lose consciousness "See you In Six Hours Asumar..." Alastir replied as he then lifted his hand towards the Control Panel of the ship, causing it to jump into the warp towards the Capital Planet of the Kree Empire, and as it was hypothesized by the Navi-computer that the journey would take approximately 6 Hours.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat May 23, 2015 5:59 pm

Ember

"Make the lava spell?" Ember went. She looked confused for a moment as she forced the lava to go back inside their respective volcanoes "I didn't make the lava do anything, I did the spelling, with my own body." Ember looked even more confused as the couple were beating each other up turn by turn, but she figured they were simply trying to upstage each other. It didn't matter much to Ember so far simply because they didn't do anything to upstage her so far. "I don't know if Puff is a reference, but I'm only about an hour old so I don't think I'd get many references unless it's to the volcanoes I just made."

Ember put Azure back on the ground "Azure can go where he wants to if that's with you then that's fine, but I build him a home here if he wants to stay here." Ember was a bit in a conflict with herself, her feelings for life tell her to let Azure do what he wants, but she really wanted to keep Azure so part of her was ready to fight these 2 strangers to prevent them taking Azure. But being who she was her feelings towards life usually won out against her own ego.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Sat May 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Charmera wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:
Vladkaht was to smart to let himself be hit by one of those again. He quickly teleported out of the Way, then picked up a nearby car and ripped it in half. The mage outstretched his arms with one half in each hand , then yelled with malevolence. "I am Vladkaht Jaloki, the emperor of the Basakiith empire. I have survived for billions of years. I shall survive again." He hurled one end at her and it turned end over end as it barreled in her direction. He followed it by sending three orbs of primal force in that direction, each with the explosive power of eight hundred pounds of C4. then turned to face Xurvash.

Xurvash had not moved out of the way of the blast, and had taken its damage. He flew down at Vladkaht, who slammed him to the side with the half of the care he had in his hand. The void spirit staggered, and Vladkaht began beating him mercilessly with the torn wad of metal. He continued do so, and beat him with it until it was but a broke peice of scrap the size of a small chair. Then Xurvash raised his hand and grabbed Vladkahts arm. A blade of darkness came from his palm, and it impaled the mage through the chest. The Mage did not react to the pain, only continued to try to beat him with his other hand. Xurvash picked Vladkaht up while he balances on the now huge dark blade of nothingness. He threw him down to the ground, then pummeled him with a flirt of blows. They echied across the evacuated area like the sick best of a drum. Xurvash picked up Vladkaht by the leg, then regarded Grixia. "This Thing is mine to take. Do not intervene, vermin."

"Grixia. Humbler of Demons and Conquerer of Death. Death Queen of Dor Suel. Pleased to meet you." She spoke, as she prematurely detonated the orbs before they could get close to her. She then hung back for a moment to drain some magic to keep her going. Vlads magic was like a shot of pure speed, adrenalin and primal energy. It incited blood rushing feelings.

She regarded Xurvash. "Vermin? How cute." She condescended, then frowned. "No I think this one is mine." She spoke, slamming her sword down into the ground and encasing the being in ice, except for the hand holding Vlad. "That should keep him for a second..." She thought, before using her command over spirits to pull Vlad towards her. "Come. Deathfrost Hungers."

Ropes of primal force shot out on either side of him, anchoring him to the ground at his waist as to avoid being pulled further. "Death frost?" He asked. Vladkahts hands glowed, and he became surrounded in a blood red aura. "Well, you asked for this." He muttered darkly. Then he chanted an incantation, and from his hands shot a giant torrent of flame that leapt across the ground angrily. It began to consume the spirits and frost that surrounded Grixia, burning so hot that the ground burned brightly as the flame rocketed toward her.

Meanwhile, Xurvash watched in curiosity. He Melted through the ice like it was nothing, and saw the two facing off. He made a plan to wait and to watch for a few moments, letting the two wear each other down. His bonds took their toll, and he was found sparring with inferior beings as if they stood a chance of defeating him. He had to think, and do it well.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat May 23, 2015 6:09 pm

Siliarba wrote:

Ember

"Make the lava spell?" Ember went. She looked confused for a moment as she forced the lava to go back inside their respective volcanoes "I didn't make the lava do anything, I did the spelling, with my own body." Ember looked even more confused as the couple were beating each other up turn by turn, but she figured they were simply trying to upstage each other. It didn't matter much to Ember so far simply because they didn't do anything to upstage her so far. "I don't know if Puff is a reference, but I'm only about an hour old so I don't think I'd get many references unless it's to the volcanoes I just made."

Ember put Azure back on the ground "Azure can go where he wants to if that's with you then that's fine, but I build him a home here if he wants to stay here." Ember was a bit in a conflict with herself, her feelings for life tell her to let Azure do what he wants, but she really wanted to keep Azure so part of her was ready to fight these 2 strangers to prevent them taking Azure. But being who she was her feelings towards life usually won out against her own ego.

Aqua had been scatting past on water until she noticed the giant island. She could guess that was Ember, after all she seemed to be able to control fire. With a smile, she thought she would pay a visit to her new friend. At least she hopped Ember thought of her as a friend. She really couldn't tell. Perhaps she should ask her just to make sure. I should also probably make sure this doesn't cause a tsunami or anything

She propeller herself upwards with a stream of water, aiming to land somewhere in front of Ember. Instead, she plopped down behind the two superbeings that were now fighting each other. She was in human form rather than water form. "Hi Ember! It's me. Aqua. Hows Azure?" She paused, then suddenly felt a little shy in front of new people and a little embarased. She hoped they hadn't seen the news or anything. "Oh... hi new people..." She spoke, the embodiment of all water awkwardly clutching her arm and blushing... blue?
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat May 23, 2015 7:23 pm

"Another elemental? I haven't seen you guys around before." Alex said and a hand stuck through the bolder he was standing on and pulled him down into it. Loud cracks and thuds could be heard as Alex then was hurled through the rock and into the ocean.

"Nice to meet you." Naja says. "I'm Naja. My friend over there in the water is Alex. We came to see the volcanoes. You said you spelled them out with your own body?" She asked and looked at the elemental with her enhanced vision. No organs, brain or nervous system. They were pure fire and water. "I've known people with fire and water powers, but never were they actually made of pure water or fire." She said and looked towards the water for Alex, who seemed to have vanished. "Where did he..." She trailed off and Alex grabbed her from behind.

"Naja. I love you. How about you stop being crazy in front of our hostess...s?" He asked. Alex had her in a bear hug from behind and showed no signs of letting go. "If Puff is happier with you, by all means. Keep him. He's probably safer in your hands than mine. I get into a lot of trouble."

"Why don't you stopping being rude?" She replied. Both of their tones were like having a normal conversation. No hint of anger or even sarcasm. Even when Naja began to elbow Alex in his right Kidney. It took five blows before Alex conceeded and let her go. "We just wanted to make sure that your home wasn't a threat to others. We'll take our leave now if that's okay with you. Let's go Ale-" She said only to have Alex hit her into the water.

"We'll be leaving now. It was great meeting you both. Maybe we can hangout some time." Alex said flying After Naja only to have her smash into him and send them both into the sky.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat May 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer-19 Yrs-Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

The metal blades descended upon me rapidly as they were quite clustered. I immediately armed myself with an explosive arrow and aimed it at the center of the metallic formation. As the arrow left my fingers and projected itself at the attack I immediately went about my next step as I armed myself with a flash bang arrow as the explosive arrow detonated dead center of the knife formation, blasting the attack off course and raining deadly blades in random directions around the battleground, I ducked myself behind a overturned steel table as I could hear the clanking sounds of metal stabbing metal. I then revealed myself from behind the improvised cover, as I made my first real attack. This time, I held three arrows steady between my fingers as I pulled back on the bow. Between my middle and ring fingers was a flash bang arrow, designed to blind my opponent while between my index and middle and my ring and pinkie fingers were boxing glove arrows. These would essentially be using the blast from the flash bang arrow as cover to blind the killer maid so that she would not see the attack of the boxing glove arrows. Thus in theory, ensuring that a hit will be scored upon her from the equal of two fists flying at speeds of between 170 and 180 feet per second. These arrows are somewhat slower than my average one because of the increased weight of the boxing glove arrows.

However, with the cover of the flash bang these should be more than fast enough to prevent this silver maid time to react. Drawing the bow back I gave a confident smile, as my mind flashed back to the times when I was untrained and simply eager. Saying good bye to those days I am going to finally prove that I have what it takes to be a hero. No matter if the foreign Batman succumbed to fear, I will be different. Letting the arrows fly from my bow I stayed behind the metal table, thinking of of as only cover, and not even once considering that the Silver Haired villain could possibly manipulate it like her knives. As I allowed my focus on maintaining distance to lead me to underestimate my opponent.

Rebecca I. Phillips-20 Yrs-Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

As I listened to the monologue of Batgirl, I slowly raised a hand to my face. AS my facial expression turned from a crackling laugh to ghostly white, and no it was not the face paint. As she got ever closer my own voice began to shake. "My..g...you are right?" My lip even began to quiver a bit. "What have I become...?" I raised a broken piece of glass to my face as I looked at myself in it's reflection like a mirror. Before violently smashing it against a rail, cutting my hand and causing some very minor blood trickle. "Hahahahahaha! I almost had you going there right? My acting is simply...." I then gave a crazed grin as I spun the metal cane around. "Smashing." But then my eyes narrowed and my brow furrowed as I let my grin twist itself in a disgusted expression. "You're joke however, is the worst kind." I spat. "And I have heard it before, and guess what Batsie Girl!" I then with a simple hand motion signaled for my accomplice monkey to rise to the highest levels of the ceiling for now. As It jumped from my shoulder and scaled the dangling ropes and metal rods around us. "It was not funny the first time!" Then, with a single finger I pointed at my own chest.

"I failed?" I then pointed the blood stained metal cane in her direction, accusing her. "You failed. This city has failed. The Joker has made me realize exactly how much of a demented gag you charade is!" But then a murderous grin spread across my painted blood red lips. "But dont you worry your pretty little Batsie head, he will get his very soon. I then jumped up on the guard rail, balancing myself with surprising acrobatic ability on it as I began to walk the distance between us with the ever present threat of falling far below present.

"Of the two of us, you are the only fake here. Hiding behind your mask, hiding behind your tools, and hiding behind your feeble ideals. What have you accomplished with that pretty cape and cowl? Nothing. I mean, you are not unintelligent, surely you must see how things are? I then jumped down from the rails now and was standing just several feet away from her. Throwing my arms out signalling for her to take a look around.

"This is what you are protecting? Look around you honey! This city is MAD! LOONEY! CRAZY! And Batsh*t INSANE! Have you ever once stopped to think that you, and the Bats are the cause of all of this? A man dressed up as a d*mned rodent is gonna attract the wrong kind of attention if ya catch my drift! Thousands of people around Gotham, looting, stealing, killing and stealing! Politicians growing fat, corruption ruling Police Officers, holy men are sacrificed and why? Because there is no why! Everything you claim to be fighting for, DOESN'T exist! The Gotham you claim to be protecting exists only in your own twisted fantasies! You refuse to see the JOKE of it all." I then leaned myself against the cane as it was apparent Batsie Girl would not see the gag of it all.

"So, taking in all of that....who is really mad? Hmm..." I then swiftly wielded the cane like a club and aimed for a strike upon the Bat Girl.

"I will make you LAUGH at the joke!" I bellowed as I swiftly directed the cane like a baseball bat toward her.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse