NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Nicholia-Abiottis War (IC, MT-PMT, Semi-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Grand Nicholia-Abiottis War (IC, MT-PMT, Semi-Open)

Postby Claanyad » Mon May 04, 2015 7:09 pm

OOC: Continuation of this thread. Please sign up in the OOC.

IC:

It seemed like it would be a peaceful Royal Visit. As the Clányan princess went over to Grand Nicholia to visit their Crown Prince, in the hopes of marrying him, nothing seemed amiss. But then again, when you invite a murderous race of cyborgs to a Royal Visit, you can expect that something will go awry.
Now, the Grand Nicholian Dowager Queen lies dead, both Grand Nicholia and Clányad are up in arms, and no-one quite knows what is happening in Abiottis. Angry words have been exchanged, as a coalition has formed between the forces of Grand Nicholia and Clányad to combat the ever-growing threat of Abiottis. And in the midst of it all, Princess Aya of Abiottis is still in the hands of ever angering Nicholians, as the battle lines are being drawn, and the stage is being set for a passionate war.
Each side has its reasons for declaring war - Abiottis for the rejection it suffered at the hands of Grand Nicholia, Grand Nicholia for the assassination of their Dowager Queen, and Clányad to honour her alliance with Grand Nicholia. Relations are long past being tense, and war is expected within only a few days.
This will be a war to decide the fate of star-systems, planets and kingdoms.

Belligerents:

Central Powers: - (8,547,754 men)
Grand Nicholia (1,150,000 men)
Asgeirria (1,497,600 men)
The Vaterian States (2,000,000 men)
The Agency (2,300,154 men)
Chernordad (1,600,000 men)

Clányad: - (17,045,500 men)
Clányad (1,200,000 men)
Balashov (1,750,000 men)
Altul (3,500,000 men)
Manticulon (2,000,000 men)
Lexicot (2,500,000 men)
Sperland (2,000,000 men)
Libris Scientiam (2,000,000 men)
Military Democracy of Birtonia (2,095,500 men)

Abiottis: - (4,300,000 men)
Abiottis (550,000 drones)
Eredion (3,500,000 men)
Billugslovakc (250,000 men)
Last edited by Claanyad on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 21 times in total.
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 7:35 pm

The Hexagon, Grand Nicholia

"The king has instructed me to tell you, Major Commander General, Johan de Jarjayes, Grand Admiral Alberto Hujimori, and Captain General, Guraud d'Ivera to prepare for all out war with the Cyborg Freaks. The army shall use anti aircraft guns to shoot the robots as they come. The navy has No task right now. The airforce shall intercept them as they enter our airspace. These were the orders given! Get out there and tell your branches what to do!" These were the words of Charles, Archduke of Upper Lostria, the Minister of the Military. They were prepared.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Mon May 04, 2015 7:40 pm

800,000 kilometers from the kingdom of Nocholia, the former advisor of princess Aya of the Abiottic federation, c16-102371, known as Call, sits on the desolate moon of a nearby planet, consoling with his master, the Overview. "The girl has disappointed me, c16-102371. I want her dead, do you understand me? I want a camp by their kingdom, I want their people enslaved, and I want to see their empires crumble. Two cruisers are currently en route, that should prove sufficient to eradicate their systems. You'll have sixteen spider drones, and 500,000 p30s." Call smiles coldly, looking forward to tearing that little bitch Aya's still beating heart from her chest.
Last edited by Abiottis on Mon May 04, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Mon May 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Cacsus VII Cecerv Cívereś, the Emperor of Clányad, had already called a military meeting in Lánscus to detail the problem posed by Abiottis and the war now facing both Grand Nicholia and Clányad. It was the first time Cacsus had been involved in a war of this scale. Sure, there had been unrest in provinces after the austerity measures were imposed after the Śál-bec lost value, and there was a border skirmish with one of the surrounding nations, but there had never been an all-out war, and Cacsus could tell that it was shaping up to be memorable - and when a war is memorable, then you know it will be bloody. He had already heard of what Abiottis was capable of. They had apparently destroyed the entire Nicholian throne room, with the Dowager Queen still inside. He shuddered to think what was remaining after that.
At last, the final military leader, Minister of Defence Gáð Ceŧerhas Túagábec, arrived, red-faced and puffing.
"Sorry for my lateness, your majesty. I was caught up in Céorceron."
"That's fine, Gáð. Just don't let it happen again."
The red-faced minister nodded furiously.
"So, gentlemen. I have no doubt that you have heard of the events which have transpired, involving my own daughter?"
Many of the military leaders around the table cursed to deities in the Pantheon, then shook their heads in mutual distaste for Abiottis' aggression.
"I'll take that as a yes. It is imperative that we do not let this affront to our National security and pride go unnoticed. We must assist our Nicholian allies in fighting this threat to both of our nations."
Silently, many leaders agreed.
"Do I have any suggestions for how we can ever hope to fight this superior force?"
"Well, my Lord," Cáðéit Cecáðéit Cascus, Lord Commander of the Military and Commander of the Order of the Tacal, spoke up, "We could try to test their forces' limits. Any army has a vulnerable point, and if we can find it, then we can exploit their weaknesses."
"My Lord, if we do that, then we will lose far too many men," responded Gáð Ceŧerhas Túagábec, "Not to mention losing resources and ships. We have to evade their forced until we can rendezvous with the Nicholian forces somewhere. Present a united front."
"And leave the Motherland undefended?" Cáðéit asked, crossing his arms, "No. We must exploit their weaknesses. It's the only chance we have."
The Emperor thought for a moment, then spoke. "I am inclined to agree with the Minister of Defence - presenting a united front will certainly allow us the numeric advantage, and their troops will surely fall to ours. Cáðéit Gíŧon - send a message to the Nicholian King to rendezvous at a certain point. We will decide it later."
Cáðéit Cevcarhon Gíŧon, the foreign minister, who was also at the meeting, began to draft a letter to the King of Grand Nicholia.
"For now, I will need you all to stay in Lánscus to deal with this threat. Mobilise all reserves, and begin preparations for a rendezvous. Understood?"
All the other military leaders agreed.
"Let's get to this, then." The meeting was dismissed, and preparations were made to mobilise all troops.

Addressed to King Nicholas XVI of Grand Nicholia,
From Cáðéit Cevcarhon Gíŧon,
Greetings.

We are preparing to send our troops to assist you in your theatre of war since, we can both agree, that is probably where most fighting will occur. We wish to rendezvous with your troops. Name a position, and we will go there.

Sincerely,
Cáðéit Cevcarhon Gíŧon,
Foreign Minister of Clányad,
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Claanyad wrote:Cacsus VII Cecerv Cívereś, the Emperor of Clányad, had already called a military meeting in Lánscus to detail the problem posed by Abiottis and the war now facing both Grand Nicholia and Clányad. It was the first time Cacsus had been involved in a war of this scale. Sure, there had been unrest in provinces after the austerity measures were imposed after the Śál-bec lost value, and there was a border skirmish with one of the surrounding nations, but there had never been an all-out war, and Cacsus could tell that it was shaping up to be memorable - and when a war is memorable, then you know it will be bloody. He had already heard of what Abiottis was capable of. They had apparently destroyed the entire Nicholian throne room, with the Dowager Queen still inside. He shuddered to think what was remaining after that.
At last, the final military leader, Minister of Defence Gáð Ceŧerhas Túagábec, arrived, red-faced and puffing.
"Sorry for my lateness, your majesty. I was caught up in Céorceron."
"That's fine, Gáð. Just don't let it happen again."
The red-faced minister nodded furiously.
"So, gentlemen. I have no doubt that you have heard of the events which have transpired, involving my own daughter?"
Many of the military leaders around the table cursed to deities in the Pantheon, then shook their heads in mutual distaste for Abiottis' aggression.
"I'll take that as a yes. It is imperative that we do not let this affront to our National security and pride go unnoticed. We must assist our Nicholian allies in fighting this threat to both of our nations."
Silently, many leaders agreed.
"Do I have any suggestions for how we can ever hope to fight this superior force?"
"Well, my Lord," Cáðéit Cecáðéit Cascus, Lord Commander of the Military and Commander of the Order of the Tacal, spoke up, "We could try to test their forces' limits. Any army has a vulnerable point, and if we can find it, then we can exploit their weaknesses."
"My Lord, if we do that, then we will lose far too many men," responded Gáð Ceŧerhas Túagábec, "Not to mention losing resources and ships. We have to evade their forced until we can rendezvous with the Nicholian forces somewhere. Present a united front."
"And leave the Motherland undefended?" Cáðéit asked, crossing his arms, "No. We must exploit their weaknesses. It's the only chance we have."
The Emperor thought for a moment, then spoke. "I am inclined to agree with the Minister of Defence - presenting a united front will certainly allow us the numeric advantage, and their troops will surely fall to ours. Cáðéit Gíŧon - send a message to the Nicholian King to rendezvous at a certain point. We will decide it later."
Cáðéit Cevcarhon Gíŧon, the foreign minister, who was also at the meeting, began to draft a letter to the King of Grand Nicholia.
"For now, I will need you all to stay in Lánscus to deal with this threat. Mobilise all reserves, and begin preparations for a rendezvous. Understood?"
All the other military leaders agreed.
"Let's get to this, then." The meeting was dismissed, and preparations were made to mobilise all troops.

Greetings.

We are preparing to send our troops to assist you in your theatre of war since, we can both agree, that is probably where most fighting will occur. We wish to rendezvous with your troops. Name a position, and we will go there.

Sincerely,
Cáðéit Cevcarhon Gíŧon,

Dear His Grace the Emperor of Claanyad:
Greeting as well.
We ought to recommend putting your troops in our mountains(King Philippe Mountain Range) and coasts(ex. Jaques bay) and the cities(St. Lawrence the Martyr),
Where we expect them to strike. Use your airforce to do patrols along with our airforce. Our biggest city Nicholius should be a prime target for them. We must draft this letter quickly for they may strike at any moment.

The Ministry of the Military
30 San Conus avenue, Nciholius, Grand Nicholia
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Mon May 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Call, finding himself back on that miserable planet with the aid of his cruisers, views the landscape around him. It disgusts him. All the life around, such inefficiency, such flaws. He had recently discovered that humans use the same tube for breathing, as they use for eating. Sure, the tubes spread off eventually, but it's obviously a very flawed premise. He looked to one of his guards, a mindless standard p30."Here we find their main city, but of course they'll be defending that. If you find any farms, food source, or smaller villages, I want them put to the torch. Box them in, and light them aflame. Should they form an attack, get an good view and launch six of the spider drones. For now, we'll try defensive tactics."
Last edited by Abiottis on Mon May 04, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 8:30 pm

The Royal Family eventually moved to the Palace at Boulovead. The Palace was located in the Mountains and Remote- Perfect for times of war-. The Palace was a dusty, cobweb infested, broken mess. They planned to fix the Palace, but this was taking a long time. The days at Boulovead were peaceful though, except for the King who had to worry about the country. The Crown Prince was having a wonderful time with his new wife, Corhána(though not wife just yet as they needed the approval of the Minister of Faith, who was busy helping defend the country, and they needed to be married in a church, the Nicholius Cathedral). Aya was seen as a target by the Robots so was kept hidden. The Queen was spending most of her time reading. Princess Marie Louise spent her days playing ball with servants. Louis Philippe spent his time writing. Very peaceful days.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Mon May 04, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 8:43 pm

"The National Militia as by order of the King was to patrol the Country in search of threat." Archduke Charles said this to Francois Vetuz, Head of the National Militia. "All able bodied National Militia men were to patrol the countryside! You here me!" "Yes Minister Charles!"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Emergency!
They have arrived on earth, send your troops to my country immediately.

The Ministry of Foreign Relations
50 Madame de San-bleu street, Nicholius, Grand Nicholia
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 8:58 pm

DEFCON 3 warnings were placed all around Grand Nicholia after the realization they were on earth and coming soon. The Minister of the Military and the Minister of the Foreign Relation agreed that measure would be necessary to keep citizens sane.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Mon May 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:-snip-

Greetings yet again.

We shall send troops as you have suggested. Might we have a map of Grand Nicholia in order to get a better overview of the landscape and city placement?
But yes, we shall be sending our troops onto ships immediately, and they shall arrive in your nation within three weeks.

Sincerely,
Cáðéit Cevcarhon Gíŧon,

Caśéndál, Clányad

Being the main port city of Clányad, the city of Caśéndál was bustling. Every ship in the naval fleet was at anchor in its docks, and military patrols around the city had increased hundredfold. There were 500,000 troops in the city overall. Half a million troops was a lot to transport, even with the naval power of Clányad being so high. It was the highest it had ever been in one hundred years, and it was all to send troops to Grand Nicholia.
The Clányan divisions in this war were not small, but they still would not be enough alone to defeat the forces of Abiottis. More troops were being mobilised each day from the reserve armies, and soon, the entire force of the Clányan military would be released upon the Cyborg menace. But for now, 500,000 was enough.
As they began to board the ships, the capital ship, the CŚM Nefen, housed many of the commanders of the military. Nomol Cáðéit Cecáðéit Cascus stood on the deck of the ship, facing the bow. The Clányan flag blew valiantly in the wind, and he knew that war, though imminent, would not be swift. He awaited the order for the ships to leave port.
Finally, as the last troops were being loaded onto other ships, the CŚM Nefen began to leave port. The Lord High Admiral, Arhas Cecgíŧon Vádeld, saluted Cáðéit, telling him of their plans. He listened intently, before looking back. There was now a large mass of grey following the ship; other ships, armed to the teeth - aircraft carriers, destroyers, and many other ships - were following close behind.
"Very good. We shall make landfall in Grand Nicholia soon. Prepare for a long voyage, Admiral."
The admiral smiled, "Yes, sir. We shall."
The admiral walked away, as members of the marine corps gave a salute to the spectators on the land. War was not glorious, but the Lord Commander of the Military Forces might as well appreciate it for what it is.

Grand Nicholia wrote:
Emergency!
They have arrived on earth, send your troops to my country immediately.

The Ministry of Foreign Relations
50 Madame de San-bleu street, Nicholius, Grand Nicholia

After the Emperor read this message, he put it aside. He knew that it would take around three weeks to get to Grand Nicholia as they were travelling - but he would send a message to the Lord High Admiral to tell him to go increase speed. They needed to help their allies as soon as possible.

Code: Select all
CŚM NEFEN COMMA MESSAGE FROM EMPEROR STOP ABIOTTIS LANDED ON EARTH STOP SEND SUPPORT QUICKER STOP INCREASE SPEED IF NEEDS BE STOP URGENCY CRITICAL STOP CODE RED STOP

He hoped the message would meet the Lord High Admiral in good time.
Last edited by Claanyad on Mon May 04, 2015 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Mon May 04, 2015 9:17 pm

War was one of the few things that produced joy in Call's mind. He enjoyed the sense of fight or flight, that for some reason remained in his mind from his human ancestors. He had taken a group of 1,000 of his drones to march through Nicholia's countryside, and had sent two of his fellow c16s with mildly larger groups to do the same. Six Cybosis, the perfect hunting dogs, had been sent in an attempt to hunt down the royal family. Call still had a piece of the dress Aya was wearing, but the royal family had left their palace, and no overhead map of the nation had been produced as of yet. Call could only hope that they hadn't abandoned the young girl, out of fear for her former relations to the abiottics.
Last edited by Abiottis on Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 9:23 pm

To the Office of His Grace the Emperor of Claanyad:

A map at this time is not available. What you need to know is that our cost lie p to the west.There are two Peninsulas that form a bay. In that bay lies Nicholius. Our mountains lie to the North east of our nation. And the cities mainly around the coast of our nation. We shall send out 20 ships to locate your ships and escort them here.

From the Office of the Right and Honourable, Chancellor Louis Philipe, Duke of Vegera

Later that evening......
"My Sire the entire military has been mobilised, is there anything else you require?" Asked Charles, Minister of the Military. "No, it is fine I plan to retire to the bedchamber, I would like if you leave." "Yes your majesty."
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Mon May 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Two spider drones and 40 p30 soldiers march towards the town the biotic unit located themselves in, and set the town aflame, shooting every biotic they saw. They had not yet noticed the soldiers.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Aya this night was worried that Call would find her. And she was right to worry. Aya often expressed her worries often to her servants about the robots. Aya was forced to stay inside most of the time so spy planes could not see her. She often hanged out with Corhána. As it appeared to most people Aya wanted to leave. And she did. She was tired of all these precautionary measures and everything here. She just wanted to leave the mountain palace.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Mon May 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Abiottis wrote:Two spider drones and 40 p30 soldiers march towards the town the biotic unit located themselves in, and set the town aflame, shooting every biotic they saw. They had not yet noticed the soldiers.

The Militiamen were hiding in a makeshift sandbag fort. The 70 Militiamen then opened fire on the soldiers and the drones hoping it would work.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Mon May 04, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Mon May 04, 2015 9:52 pm

The p30s paid little attention to the militiamen, having received orders to kill as many of the unarmed as possible, although the two spider tanks shot at their assailants, in an attempt to drive them off. Meanwhile, Call was still storming the countryside. One of the cybosis has notified him of a scent picked up, that belonged to Aya. It was a weak scent, but it would do, for now.
Last edited by Abiottis on Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eredion
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eredion » Tue May 05, 2015 7:39 am

Another day of agressive eredian army parades has ended, but the guns are still silent on their part. As of yet, nobody know where, if and with how many troops they will strike first, but the fact that the total mobilisation has been commenced is a worrying sign.
Proud founding member of the Union of Sovereign States

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Tue May 05, 2015 1:46 pm

"It would be madness to let that Bird of Death to fly again!" Screeched Chancellor Luis Philippe " The last time we took that fighter jet for a run, it destroyed an entire town!" He was referring to the Fighter jet the " Argentavis Magnificens I Beta" what happened was that the Airforce developed research for a Hyper jet, the A.M 1 BETA, when they finished research and production it was the largest plane known to Grand Nicholian history. With a wingspan of 320 feet (largest known plane had a wingspan of 319 feet 11 inches.) . And it had the Capabilities of Fighter and Bomber Plane. Everything was going fine, expect for the fact It only reached speeds of 545 miles per hour, until they told the pilot to test the Auto-Pilot. The Auto-Pilot was supposed to completely take over flight, and it did but failed at it. The Plane went Haywire when the Autopilot took over, shoot missiles at random civilians and homes, shooting everything in sight, flying in random direction, etc. And the worse part was the Auto-pilot could not be turned off. The Pilot was only able to stop it when crashed it into a farm after taking back control of the plane a couple of seconds. After those events the A.M 1 BETA was never spoken of once again until now. "That was because of Auto-Pilot, if we get rid of that it would be fine!" Yelled the Minister of the Military, Charles. "Think of how expensive it will be to mass produce them." Said the Minister of Finance. "It would the only thing strong enough to take down the space planes though!" Said Charles."Our budget could allow it for the sake of the country." Said the Fincance Minister. "Fine make it then!" Yelled Louis Philippe
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Tue May 05, 2015 1:52 pm

"Sir, the Eredians desire an alliance, to aid our attacks on the enemy." Droned one of Call's guards. "Do they now? That could prove useful. I'll see to it that our alliance is made official, myself. Prepare my craft, I will meet with their troops by the end of the day. Oh, and make sure the Veers are mobilized immediately. That should cause an appropriate amount of damage." The Veers were a recent advancement, specially designed in containing the human scourge. With only 12 in commission, the Veers had two machine guns, both located on the bottom of the craft, one on the front, and one on the back. By flying around the country, their heavily armored casings and large firepower would prove deadly to any located human.
Last edited by Abiottis on Tue May 05, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eredion
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eredion » Tue May 05, 2015 2:05 pm

The troops prepare a military reception with all honors and a few of the newest glasgow battle tanks, which are equipped with powerful guns and very high mobility, but at the cost of armor, are prepared to be paraded around to impress with military strenght.
"I do not want anything to fail!" Screamed the commader of the preparations. "Our nation is in a dire situation right now, we need powerful allies against our foes."
"Si... Sir?" shivered a officer.
"What is it?!"
"The Autarch...he is coming here personally to form the alliance."
"WHAT... Luen Veas is coming here... maximise the safety, I do not want any civilians in a 50km radius around here!"
"Yes, Sir!"
Quickly soldiers soldiers run around preparing everything for the arrival of their leader and in a 50km radius large amounts of soldiers are patrolling with orders to not let anyone through. Anti Aircraft guns are being set up all over the place to protect the arrival and the signing of the alliance. Only a few of the most loyal state owned press journalists are allowed to join, but only with a safe distance and bodyguards surrounding them.
Proud founding member of the Union of Sovereign States

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Tue May 05, 2015 2:12 pm

The Army of Robots quickly reached the Petite Chateau of Madame de Seliure, most famously known as the Countess of the Casino. The 70 men of the Militia were now down to 19 and were hiding in the woods near the Chateau. Madame knew she would be killed if she did not make herself useful. So, she planned to offer them a deal. The deal was that she would reveal the location of the Royal Family and how to get there in return she would get her life. She stood behind the gate as they approached and once they did she offered them the deal.
"So, you must be the army of the big and bad robots? Listen killing me would help no one. How about I tell you where the royal family is and how to get there and you guys spare my life?"
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Tue May 05, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Tue May 05, 2015 2:22 pm

As the 24 remaining drones reached the soon to be dead militia men, a biotic female confronted them, offering the location of the royal family. The militia men were shot down, and the girl immobilized. One of Call's brothers, c16-126129-3, asked the girl "You have their location? Please, tell us. I can't say I'll let you live, but if you cooperate, the screaming will be kept at a minimum."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Tue May 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Abiottis wrote:As the 24 remaining drones reached the soon to be dead militia men, a biotic female confronted them, offering the location of the royal family. The militia men were shot down, and the girl immobilized. One of Call's brothers, c16-126129-3, asked the girl "You have their location? Please, tell us. I can't say I'll let you live, but if you cooperate, the screaming will be kept at a minimum."

" Just drive up that road for two hours and then make a left, then you will turn right after a while and drive up the mountain and hit the smaller road then you will come to a gate and there's the Palace. So, my life?"
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Tue May 05, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Tue May 05, 2015 2:33 pm

"That's a moronic place to locate a castle. There was once an old earth ruler, who went by the name of Vlad the Impaler. One of his preferred torture methods was to skin the legs, pour salt on them, and then to let a goat lick it off. I've yet to try it, but I'm excited to see its effects on your psyche." He gave the girl a chilling smile and yelled to his guards, "Bring me a goat, and a bucket of salt."
Last edited by Abiottis on Tue May 05, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents