NATION

PASSWORD

Clányad Air [Open, MT Looking for Destinations, WIP]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Clányad Air [Open, MT Looking for Destinations, WIP]

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Letter from the CEO of Clányad Air, Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,

Published 03/05/2015

What a year so far, eh? It has been a few years since the foundation of Clányad Air, back in March of 2011, and we're already going international. I have to say, I did not expect it to be this soon. But, consumer demand has been high enough as to push for an international airline within Clányad, and we seemed to fit that bill. With some government funding, we are finally at that stage.

Since our foundation, we have catered in high capacities to the entirety of Clányad. We have become a household name and a regular sight for citizens all over Clányad. We pride ourselves on offering effective, affordable and safe travel, both domestically, and now abroad. Since our inception, we have safely delivered over 300 million passengers onto domestic flights, and have not had a single fatal crash. We are proud of our success record. We have served passengers and patrons in economy, business and first class, and have been awarded the Green Star for Best Commercial Airline (2014), as well as the Imperial Seal of Excellence, with many others.

Our success has made it that we have been commissioned to begin running flights abroad. So, without further ado, welcome to the Clányad Air family.

CLÁNYAD AIR

IACO: CLA
Founded: 6 March, 2011
Callsign: CLÁNYAD AIR
Hub: Lánscus International Airport (LIA)
Fleet size: 15
International Destinations: 0
Domestic Destinations: 47
Headquarters: Lánscus, Clányad
CEO: Caren Cecáðéit Veroi
Company Slogan: Enjoy Flying
Revenue: Image$2.137 billion

HISTORY:
The Inner Clányad Aviation Service was founded in June of 2009 by the Túagábec family. It was a small domestic airline, beginning with one route - the still popular Lánscus to Céorceron route, then run by two DHC-8 400s. It soon began to fall flat, as a lack of funds as well as pressure from larger businesses began to sink their resolve. In January of 2011, preparations were made to sell the airline. It was bought by Clányan business tycoon Caren Cecáðéit Veroi for ten times the amount the airline was originally worth. In March of the same year, he changed the name to Clányad Air, the name which is now more familiar to patrons.

After the purchase of the airline, Caren made preparations to expand the fleet, buying five Boeing 737s for the use of the airline. He also opened a number of new flights, notably Lánscus to Réigdéi, Lánscus to Mántréigen and Céorceron to Réigdéi. Clányad Air soon became the most used airline in Clányad, surpassing the former-most popular airline, Cele-Air. It opened a new line of Suite flights, higher quality aircraft and service, as well as having first class and business class sections on nearly all of its other flights. Such innovations led to Clányad Air winning the prestigious Green Star Award in 2014.

FLEET:
The following aircraft make up the Clányad Air fleet:

24 DHC-8s
The oldest aircraft type in the Clányad Air fleet, the DHC-8 400s have been going since the very first flight between Lánscus and Céorceron. With twin propellers, these flights have been the staple of Clányad Air travel.
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardier_Dash_8)

14 Boeng 737s
The second oldest type of aircraft in the business, the 737 has been another staple of the fleet. With a maximum capacity of 215 passengers, it is used for the slightly longer flights around Clányad.
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_737)

A DHC-8 400

2 Boeng 747s
Primarily used for the long-haul flights overseas, the 747 is another major aircraft used by Clányad Air. Both can accommodate 416 passengers on long flights away from or towards Clányad.
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_747)

4 CJ2s
Some suite class flights use Cessna CitationJets, to expand upon that first class experience which just says "Clányad Air". Accommodating for 8 passengers, as well as one serving crew member, it is the height of luxury.
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_CitationJet)

Clányad Air does aspire to continue expanding its fleet. As such, this is a working list, and it will be added to in time.

SERVICE:
Suite Flights™
Only available on our CJ2 flights, the Suite planes are decked out to give the best service experience to all passengers. From the black leather seats to the tables between them, these flights offer each passenger with a flight in luxurious comfort to their destination. Five-star Clányan cuisine always served on board, with a menu selected from the dishes of the finest chefs around the country, and a selection of only the finest brandies, wines, champagnes, spirits, cocktails and ðád, a popular alcoholic beverage from Clányad itself. Non-alcoholic drinks, such as mocktails, soft drinks, tea, coffee and water are also served. When you fly on a Clányad Air Suite Flight™, you know that you are flying in quality.

Compartment Class
Available only on select flights, compartment class offers a deluxe compartment for the passenger to stay in. Separated by a wall from the rest of the cabin, passengers can choose to travel with pets in this compartment, as well as travel as a couple. Compartment Class is fitted out with beds and a large television for easy viewing.

First Class
Available on most flights, First Class offers a new experience for the passenger. Extended seating room and a superior entertainment system both mean that First Class is the optimal flying experience. With a suite separating you from the rest of the cabin, and a comfortable bed to aid in sleep, this luxurious flying experience is set apart. A menu selected from some of the highest calibre chefs in Clányad means that you dine in style and comfort while you fly.

Business Class
Available on all flights, business class flights offer extended seating room to what most aircraft can offer, as well as better service. More affordable than first class, but still with that quality which you can only get from a Clányad Air flight. Choose from a range of classic Clányan meals, which are sure to satisfy, and from a range of drinks larger than any other.

Economy Class
Many airlines consider economy class to be 'cattle' class. Not so on a Clányad Air flight. With extensive legroom, a state-of-the-art entertainment system and a menu filled with homely food for anyone to enjoy, you know that when you fly in Clányad Air's economy class, you are flying in style and comfort.

Services
  • High-quality meals catering for whatever time you are flying
  • Drinks to cater to even the most refined palette.
  • Warmed towels handed out hourly to passengers.
  • Bedding to provide a decent night's sleep on long-haul flights.
  • The Green Cross™ high-quality entertainment system.
  • Friendly and approachable cabin crews for every flight.

Menus
Dinner
Choose between
Prawn and seafood pasta with marinara sauce
or
Pork or lamb roast with potatoes
or
Egg and spinach śíboc (a savoury tart made around the Lánscus region)
with choice of
Salad or vegetables
and
Choice of pea or chicken soup
and
Gorat, bread and pâté, with a dessert of Butter-cake pudding, date tart or Clányan Rice pudding.

Lunch
Choose between
Grilled salmon with anchovies and capers
or
Chicken and salad sandwich on Gorat (a fried Clányan bread)
or
Vegetarian śofeŧ (like a Quesadilla)
or
Cheese, egg and bacon śíboc (a savoury tart made around the Lánscus region)
with choice of
Salad or vegetables
and
and
Gorat, bread and pâté, with a dessert of biscuits, mini-tarts or Clányan gingerbread

Breakfast
Choose between
Bacon and spinach quiche
or
Gorat (fried Clányan bread) with jam or honey
or
Vegetarian śofeŧ (like a Quesadilla)
with choice of
Cereal or toast
and
and
Gorat, bread and jam, with a dessert of biscuits, mini-tarts or Clányan gingerbread

Beverage list (Non-Suite Flights - suite flights have a much more extensive range)
Alcoholic:
Wine (white or red)
Đád (Clányan spiced alcoholic beverage made with peaches)
Beer (or lager)
Champagne
Sherry
Brandy

Non-alcoholic:
Coke
Lemonade
Spiced Lemonade
Cherry-ade
Sprite
Mock-Đád (non-alcoholic Đád)
Water
Soda Water

The Green Cross™ Entertainment System
The Green Cross™ Entertainment System is one of the most advanced in the skies, and is one of the proudest achievements of Clányad Air.
With a database of over 100 movies and TV shows, one can never be bored in-flight.
It also contains a database of over 1000 songs from many genres, as well as games, short Language-learning courses and a live television stream.

POLICIES:
Tickets:
As of March 2015, Clányad Air has offered online and in-terminal booking for tickets, but the tickets will need to be picked up in-terminal. Online, one will need to print out their ticket receipt which will have been e-mailed to them automatically upon booking, and present it at a check-in gate.

Baggage:
Depending on what Clányad Air service you are flying with, the baggage allowance may change.
  • First-Class and Compartment-Class: 45kg
  • Business-Class: 40kg
  • Economy-Class: 35kg
The baggage weight allowance may change depending on particular flights or services. Always read flight guidelines once booked.
Overweight baggage will be subject to a flat rate of Ś10 per kg over.
Suite Flights™ have a baggage allowance of 50kg, due to the lower number of passengers.

Animal Policy:
Here at Clányad Air, we are deeply concerned with the welfare of animals. That is why we have a separate area for them at the rear of the craft, where pets travelling in crates can be cared for by specially trained veterinary staff. Meals for dogs, cats and equine species of all varieties are provided, but at no disturbance to other passengers. Clányad Air also offers the chance for passengers travelling in Compartment Class to travel with pets if they wish. Patrons are requested, however, to keep a close eye on their animals so that they do not cause any disturbance to other patrons.

APPLICATIONS:

Flights can be operated to or from Lánscus International Airport only at the present, but plans are underway for building a new international airport in Céorceron. More on that later.

Please note - though our fleet is presently small, we are expanding, and are hoping to receive a shipment of planes very shortly. In the meantime, please do not let this impact on your decision to allow us to fly to your nation. If we cannot do it yet, then we will do it later.

Code: Select all
[pre][align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/Felbah/Logo%202%20Transparent_zpseq7vd522.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][b] [i][color=#008000]DESTINATION APPLICATION FORM[/color][/i][/b][/align]

[b]Name of Airport:[/b] [i](in your nation, with link if possible)[/i]

[b]Name of the Airport:[/b] [i](in our nation)[/i] Lánscus International Airport

[b]Frequency:[/b]
[i]Please enter the number of flights per day
For example if you want 2 flights on Monday fill "MON [2]"[/i]
MON []
TUE []
WED []
THURS []
FRI []
SAT []
SUN []

[b]Location:[/b] [i](Where is your country?)[/i]

[b]Are you willing to code-share?[/b] [i](i.e: Have some flights operated by both of our airlines)[/i]

[b]Aircraft:[/b] [i](List number and type)[/i][/pre]

THANK YOU FOR FLYING WITH CLÁNYAD AIR.
Last edited by Claanyad on Sun May 03, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 2:14 pm

DESTINATIONS:
Clányad Air offers destinations both inside and outside of Clányad.

DOMESTIC:
  • Lánscus International Airport
  • Lánscus Domestic Airport
  • Céorceron Domestic Airport
  • Réigdéi Airport
  • Mántréigen Airport
  • Caśéndál Airport
  • Corheŧdál Airport
  • Đánceron Airport
  • Déisadéig Airport
  • Yetŧréig Airport

INTERNATIONAL:
Last edited by Claanyad on Thu May 07, 2015 5:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 2:15 pm

TAG
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun May 03, 2015 4:10 pm

DESTINATION APPLICATION FORM

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Galturin International Airport, in signature

Name of the Airport: (in our nation) Lánscus International Airport

Frequency:
Please enter the number of flights per day
For example if you want 2 flights on Monday fill "MON [2]"

MON [1]
TUE [1]
WED [1]
THURS [1]
FRI [1]
SAT [2]
SUN[0]

Are you willing to code-share? Yes

Aircraft: One Pyramidion T-213
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Galturin International Airport, in signature

Frequency:

MON [1]
TUE [1]
WED [1]
THURS [1]
FRI [1]
SAT [2]
SUN[0]

Are you willing to code-share? Yes

Aircraft: One Pyramidion T-213

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Kaboomlandia. As requested, we will be operating flights from Lánscus International Airport to Galturin International Airport and vice versa.
We also thank you for the decision to allow code-sharing, as it assists both your airline, Kaboomlandia Air, and Clányad Air, in providing effective travel between our countries.
We hope for a profitable relationship between us in the future,
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

The Northern Kingdoms
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Kingdoms » Mon May 04, 2015 6:04 am

Name of Airport: King Lennart II Forsvarssen International Airport, Guldsten International Airport, Storhamn International Airport

Name of the Airport: Lánscus International Airport

Frequency:

MON [3]
TUE [3]
WED [3]
THURS [3]
FRI [4]
SAT [4]
SUN [4]

Are you willing to code-share? No

Aircraft:
The Northern Kingdoms
De Nordliga Riken
La Nordaj Regnoj

I use Monster Girl Encyclopedia (although set on modern time) as a medium for roleplay (my nation is not limited to it, though). I am an MT nation (set in today), with experimental and a few functioning PMT technology. My nation is when Sweden smokes much weed, takes much LSD, takes up more arms than normal, and dates a monster girl (mamono).

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Mon May 04, 2015 6:11 am

The Northern Kingdoms wrote:

Name of Airport: King Lennart II Forsvarssen International Airport, Guldsten International Airport, Storhamn International Airport

Frequency:

MON [3]
TUE [3]
WED [3]
THURS [3]
FRI [4]
SAT [4]
SUN [4]

Aircraft:

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to the Northern Kingdoms. As requested, we will be operating flights from Lánscus International Airport to King Lennart II Forsvarssen International Airport, Guldsten International Airport and Storhamn International Airport and vice versa.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Atlantean League
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantean League » Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 am

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Lesser Antilles International Airport (No link yet)

Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [1]
WED [0]
THURS [0]
FRI [2]
SAT [2]
SUN [2]

Are you willing to code-share? (i.e: Have some flights operated by both of our airlines) No

Aircraft: (List number and type)

Greater Hohenstaufen
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Hohenstaufen » Mon May 04, 2015 9:51 am

[pre]

Name of Airport: Bristol Internationale

Name of the Airport: [i](in our nation)
Lánscus International Airport

Frequency:

MON [1]
TUE [3]
WED [3]
THURS [2]
FRI [1]
SAT [1]
SUN [5]

Are you willing to code-share? yes

Aircraft: [i](List number and type)[/i 20x BrX-307a Airliners

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Mon May 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Atlantean League wrote:

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Lesser Antilles International Airport (No link yet)

Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [1]
WED [0]
THURS [0]
FRI [2]
SAT [2]
SUN [2]

Are you willing to code-share? (i.e: Have some flights operated by both of our airlines) No

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to The Atlantean League. As per your request, we shall operate flights to and from Lesser Antilles International Airport from Lánscus International Airport.
We hope for a profitable and good future between our two ventures.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air

Greater Hohenstaufen wrote:[pre]

Name of Airport: Bristol Internationale

Name of the Airport: [i](in our nation)
Lánscus International Airport

Frequency:

MON [1]
TUE [3]
WED [3]
THURS [2]
FRI [1]
SAT [1]
SUN [5]

Are you willing to code-share? yes

Aircraft: [i](List number and type)[/i 20x BrX-307a Airliners

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Greater Hohenstaufen. As per your request, we shall operate flights to and from Bristol Internationale from Lánscus International Airport.
We also thank you sincerely for the decision to use code-share. We know that this will allow both of our companies to offer effective and decent travel between our nations.
We hope that this deal will lead to profitable results.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air
Last edited by Claanyad on Mon May 04, 2015 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon May 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Osaka International Airport

Frequency:

MON [3]
TUE [1]
WED [2]
THURS [0]
FRI [2]
SAT [3]
SUN [0]

OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Mon May 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible)John Henry Memorial

Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [2]
WED [2]
THURS [2]
FRI [3]
SAT [3]
SUN [4]

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Mon May 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Gandoor wrote:

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Osaka International Airport

Frequency:

MON [3]
TUE [1]
WED [2]
THURS [0]
FRI [2]
SAT [3]
SUN [0]

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Gandoor. As you have requested, flights will commence between Osaka International Airport and Lánscus International Airport.
We hope this will lead to a prosperous and good future.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible)John Henry Memorial

Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [2]
WED [2]
THURS [2]
FRI [3]
SAT [3]
SUN [4]

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Birtonia. As you have requested, flights will commence between John Henry Memorial and Lánscus International Airport.
We hope this will lead to a prosperous and good future.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air
Last edited by Claanyad on Wed May 06, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Roman Superiority
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Roman Superiority » Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Image[/align]

Name of Airport: GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR International Airport, Roma, Italia
Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [2]
WED [2]
THURS [2]
FRI [2]
SAT [2]
SUN [1]
[/b]Location:[/b] We rule over the entirety of Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, the Airport is in Rome.
Are you willing to code-share? Not at the moment, but we will consider it.
Aircraft: 30 Boeing 737 15 Airbus A380

The Dreamliners
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Dreamliners » Wed May 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Name of Airport: Dreamliners International Airport, Paradise Gate International Airport (No links as of yet. Will create them shortly.)

Frequency:
MON [4]
TUE [4]
WED [5]
THURS [4]
FRI [4]
SAT [6]
SUN [6]

Location: East Pacific Region (The Colony of The Dreamliners)

Are you willing to code-share? (i.e: Have some flights operated by both of our airlines) Yes

Aircraft: Two Boeing 747 airliners (Dreamliners International Airport and Paradise Gate International Airport), eight Boeing 737 planes (Stopover flights are fine at both international airports) and 10 DHC-8 planes (Paradise Gate International Airport)

I look forward to seeing you touch down at one of our two international airports very soon.
Last edited by The Dreamliners on Wed May 06, 2015 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Roman Superiority wrote:(Image)[/align]

Name of Airport: GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR International Airport, Roma, Italia
Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [2]
WED [2]
THURS [2]
FRI [2]
SAT [2]
SUN [1]
[/b]Location:[/b] We rule over the entirety of Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East, the Airport is in Rome.
Are you willing to code-share? Not at the moment, but we will consider it.
Aircraft: 30 Boeing 737 15 Airbus A380

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Italia. As you have requested, flights will commence between Gaius Iulius Caesar International Airport and Lánscus International Airport.
We thank you also for the consideration of code sharing.
We hope for a good future between our countries.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air

The Dreamliners wrote:DESTINATION APPLICATION FORM

Name of Airport: Dreamliners International Airport, Paradise Gate International Airport (No links as of yet. Will create them shortly.)

Frequency:
MON [4]
TUE [4]
WED [5]
THURS [4]
FRI [4]
SAT [6]
SUN [6]

Location: East Pacific Region (The Colony of The Dreamliners)

Are you willing to code-share? (i.e: Have some flights operated by both of our airlines) Yes

Aircraft: Two Boeing 747 airliners (Dreamliners International Airport and Paradise Gate International Airport), eight Boeing 737 planes (Stopover flights are fine at both international airports) and 10 DHC-8 planes (Paradise Gate International Airport)

I look forward to seeing you touch down at one of our two international airports very soon.

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Birtonia. As you have requested, flights will commence between Dreamliners International Airport and Lánscus International Airport, as well as between Paradise Gate International Airport and Lánscus International Airport.
We thank you for your choice to allow code-sharing between our airlines. No doubt this will lead to mutual prosperity.
We hope for a good future between our airlines.
Graciously,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air
Last edited by Claanyad on Wed May 06, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Carabana
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Thu May 07, 2015 1:49 am

Name of Airport: Nueva Saldeana Queen Isabella International Airport

Frequency:

MON [1]
TUE []
WED [1]
THURS []
FRI [1]
SAT []
SUN [1]

Location: (Where is your country?)Madagascar and the surrounding islands.

Are you willing to code-share? Yes, flights arriving in Nueva Saldeana from your hub will be operated by Clanyad Air while flights arriving in your hub from Nueva Saldeana will be operated by Carabana Airways

Aircraft: 1 Clanyad Air 747 and 1 Carabana Airways 747
Carabanian Revolution: DPRC Victory
1st Carabanian Civil War: DPRC Victory
2nd Carabanian Civil War: CPRR Victory
Abandoned City Full Of Outcasts: Troops withdrawn from the Arnesby Republic
Tucana Islands Dispute: Victory

Information on the forums about Carabana may be outdated or incorrect, for accurate information about our nation, please consult our Official Factbook

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Thu May 07, 2015 5:50 am

Carabana wrote:

Name of Airport: Nueva Saldeana Queen Isabella International Airport

Frequency:

MON [1]
TUE []
WED [1]
THURS []
FRI [1]
SAT []
SUN [1]

Location: (Where is your country?)Madagascar and the surrounding islands.

Are you willing to code-share? Yes, flights arriving in Nueva Saldeana from your hub will be operated by Clanyad Air while flights arriving in your hub from Nueva Saldeana will be operated by Carabana Airways

Aircraft: 1 Clanyad Air 747 and 1 Carabana Airways 747

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Carabana. As you have requested, flights will commence between Nueva Saldeana Queen Isabella International Airport and Lánscus International Airport.
We are most grateful for you decision to allow code sharing. We find the terms most agreeable.
We hope for a good relationship between our companies in future.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

The Dreamliners
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Dreamliners » Thu May 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Blackbox Airways is willing to code share as well as provide maintenance services to the Clányad Air fleet at Dreamliners International Airport. If the Clányad Air fleet is willing to expand further on new routes, Blackbox Airways will be happy to contribute Boeing 767s on the new routes. Routes flown to Lánscus International Airport will be flown by at least two Blackbox 767-300ER aircraft for stopover flights to Nueva Saldeana International Airport and for the return trip to Dreamliners International Airport. I look forward to these code share agreements benefiting both airlines and hearing from you again.

Joseph Bugaj
CEO of Blackbox Airways
"Blackbox Airways. A mile of runway will go anywhere."
Last edited by The Dreamliners on Thu May 07, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shayminea
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shayminea » Thu May 07, 2015 9:40 pm

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Shaymin City International Airport

Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [2]
WED [2]
THURS [2]
FRI [2]
SAT [1]
SUN [1]

Location: (Where is your country?) Shayminea Island (North Atlantic Ocean)

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Fri May 08, 2015 10:56 pm

Shayminea wrote:

Name of Airport: (in your nation, with link if possible) Shaymin City International Airport

Frequency:

MON [2]
TUE [2]
WED [2]
THURS [2]
FRI [2]
SAT [1]
SUN [1]

Location: (Where is your country?) Shayminea Island (North Atlantic Ocean)

Greetings,
We would like to inform you of the ACCEPTANCE of your request to operate flights to Shayminea. As requested, we will be operating flights from Lánscus International Airport to Shaymin City International Airport.
Though you have not opted to code share, we thank you also for the close relationship your country has shown with our company.
Faithfully,
Caren Cecáðéit Veroi,
CEO of Clányad Air
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade