NATION

PASSWORD

The Royal Visit (OOC/ IC) (CLOSED) Claanyad and Grand Nichol

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Royal Visit (OOC/ IC) (CLOSED) Claanyad and Grand Nichol

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 6:39 pm

It has been decided by the King that princess Corhána should visit the Royal Palace. The Royal family shall wait in the Audience Hall to see the Foreign Princess.

CONTINUATION OF OTHER THREAD MADE FOR CLAANYAD AND GRAND NICHOLIA
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:01 pm

As princess Aya walks through the palace yard, with her four billion battle drones marching behind her, she wonders what exactly she should do and where exactly she should go from here.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Abiottis wrote:As princess Aya walks through the palace yard, with her four billion battle drones marching behind her, she wonders what exactly she should do and where exactly she should go from here.

She should meet the Crown Prince. As well as his family, who have been patiently waiting for her.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Where should her drones and star destroyer wait? By the way, I'm C16-102371, the princess' advisor. His majesty the Overview would be here himself, but he's twice the size of this planet, and the energy radiating from his core would destroy it and this solar system, had he made himself present.
Last edited by Abiottis on Sun May 03, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:06 pm

Abiottis wrote:Where should her drones are star destroyer wait? By the way, I'm C16-102371, the princess' advisor.

She should send most of the drones back as they are not really needed at this moment. One of the servants spots her and ushers her to the audience hall.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Corhána's plane travelling to Grand Nicholia was circling over the capital. She was excited, nervous, jittery... A little bit of all three. What would Crown Prince Philipe be like? She had only read a small bit about him - even then, nothing much. She hoped that he'd like her, though. She had been made up by some of the best artists in Clányad, and wore a beautiful green dress with inset Ombalichite and gold trimming.
The plane began to descend, and she would await someone to take her to the Royal Palace.
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Claanyad wrote:Corhána's plane travelling to Grand Nicholia was circling over the capital. She was excited, nervous, jittery... A little bit of all three. What would Crown Prince Philipe be like? She had only read a small bit about him - even then, nothing much. She hoped that he'd like her, though. She had been made up by some of the best artists in Clányad, and wore a beautiful green dress with inset Ombalichite and gold trimming.
The plane began to descend, and she would await someone to take her to the Royal Palace.

Two foreign suitors were arriving that night. Phillippe was not ready for neither of them. Meanwhile his family was anxious to see them both. Phillippe was dressed in a tuxedo with a gold chain around his neck. Hoping for the best he was waiting in his chair surrounded by the court.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:12 pm

As Aya enters the palce, her advisor takes her aside, points to a plane circling above, scans the are for anyone who could be listening, and whispers "There's a girl in there, who wants the prince for herself. You must not let that happen, do you understand me? I have your brother, should you fail me."
Last edited by Abiottis on Sun May 03, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:18 pm

The King greeted the first princess kindly, as this could be his possible daughter in law. He said that his son was anxious to meet her(which was a lie). The king shook her hand and sat down again. Waiting for his son Philippe to say something to his possible bride. Philippe simply said "Hi". And waited for Aya to say something back.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Thu May 07, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:21 pm

As her advisor urged her to converse, Aya nervously met the prince's gaze "Hi, I'm Aya. I've heard good things about you."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Claanyad wrote:Corhána's plane travelling to Grand Nicholia was circling over the capital. She was excited, nervous, jittery... A little bit of all three. What would Crown Prince Philipe be like? She had only read a small bit about him - even then, nothing much. She hoped that he'd like her, though. She had been made up by some of the best artists in Clányad, and wore a beautiful green dress with inset Ombalichite and gold trimming.

A Lady in waiting of the queen was waiting for Corhana in a limo at the airport. Lady Vahala Jan was holding a sign for her to get in the limo. It was a two hour drive to Palace. Corhana fell asleep on the way.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Abiottis wrote:As her advisor urged her to converse, Aya nervously met the prince's gaze "Hi, I'm Aya. I've heard good things about you."

Prince Philippe looked at her and said "I heard nice things about you to." He paused and continued "So, was it a nice trip to here?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Aya nervously looked to the ground "Not really, the porting process is always uncomfortable. Have you ever been transported through a particle accelerator, my prince?"

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:27 pm

"Oh, and C16-102371 over here blew up a planet. He says it was an accident, but I don't believe him."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Abiottis wrote:Aya nervously looked to the ground "Not really, the porting process is always uncomfortable. Have you ever been transported through a particle accelerator, my prince?"

"Nope, but sounds interesting" replied the prince. The Queen jumped in and said " You are not married yet, you are only a possible suitor" she said bitterly.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Abiottis wrote:"Oh, and C16-102371 over here blew up a planet. He says it was an accident, but I don't believe him."

The Princess Marie Louise jumped in and said "Fascinating! A entire planet blowing up?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 pm

The prince attempting to stay relevant in the conversation, added " Anything else I should know about you?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 pm

Aya waits for the queen to look away and sticks her tongue out behind her back. She then whispers to the prince "I know this nice volcano planet in a system not far from here, we could try the particle accelerator on her."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Abiottis wrote:Aya waits for the queen to look away and sticks her tongue out behind her back. She then whispers to the prince "I know this nice volcano planet in a system not far from here, we could try the particle accelerator on her."

The Prince replied "She is my mum, I can not get rid of my own mum. Besides my father would send out armies against you if you do."
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Aya turns to the little princess "yeah, it seems like every time we go on a trip, C16-102371 ends up blowing a planet."
Turning back to the prince, she says, "Oh fine. Well, I can show you how to build a self sufficient battle drone or a planet consuming photon grenade, the Abiottes have taught me all about their defense systems."
Last edited by Abiottis on Sun May 03, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:37 pm

The King said "Well Aya, where is your advisor with the numbers in their name? I would like to speak with them."
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:38 pm

" C16-102371? I'm not sure where he slunk off to, last I saw he was talking with one of the guards."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Turns out the queen heard Aya's insults and spoke softly to her family "How long will she be here?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:41 pm

The Prince Philippe whispered to his mother and said "Mum, this is important"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:43 pm

C16-102371 appears by the king. "Yes sir, i hear you requested an audience with me?'

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents