NATION

PASSWORD

The Anti-Ponyist Union (Reboot/All-Tech)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Equestria and Karai wrote:Idunno, gauss guns might be a tad bit too powerful in this scenario :P

Also regarding PMT status, would it be possible for you to play MT or at least limit your PMT stuff?

...fine
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Equestria and Karai
Attaché

Founded: Apr 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Karai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Allancia wrote:
Equestria and Karai wrote:Idunno, gauss guns might be a tad bit too powerful in this scenario :P

Also regarding PMT status, would it be possible for you to play MT or at least limit your PMT stuff?

Yep. I can't promise you won't find an Automated Large War Machine though.

Oh, well, that's fine I guess.

Xilonite
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:04 pm

I need to come up with some fantasy material that is against Gauss attacks like the Necrons. But how?.....
|Other|Military|International|
~•Feel free to shoot a TG. I'm always online.•~

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Xilonite wrote:I need to come up with some fantasy material that is against Gauss attacks like the Necrons. But how?.....

You want a defense that can withstand railguns?
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Xilonite wrote:I need to come up with some fantasy material that is against Gauss attacks like the Necrons. But how?.....

Keep it through telegrams is a start, a lot of people aren't liking our open discussion of this "wanking" material.
Last edited by Ozzy on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Ozzy wrote:

Keep it through telegrams is a start, a lot of people aren't liking our open discussion of this "wanking" material.

Let them. this is our thread, after all.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Ozzy wrote:

Discussing military development and trying to increase ourselves is considered wanking..... Lol, okay.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Ozzy wrote:Keep it through telegrams is a start, a lot of people aren't liking our open discussion of this "wanking" material.

Discussing military development and trying to increase ourselves is considered wanking..... Lol, okay.

So, what is it you're asking?
If you want protection against railguns, I would suggest long range EMPs. They disable the gun, but require massive amounts of power due to the fact most railguns fire from up to 20 miles off.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Ozzy wrote:Keep it through telegrams is a start, a lot of people aren't liking our open discussion of this "wanking" material.

Yes, it is. You pretty much nailed it.

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Discussing military development and trying to increase ourselves is considered wanking..... Lol, okay.

Yes, it is. You pretty much nailed it.

There isn't any crime whatsoever that refrains me from building myself up. That's just ridiculous.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Ozzy wrote:Yes, it is. You pretty much nailed it.

There isn't any crime whatsoever that refrains me from building myself up. That's just ridiculous.

You're encouraging and cultivating a sense of "dick waving" among our competitors, though I wouldn't put it past them to make up or exploit any excuse to "ignore" us.

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Xilonite wrote:There isn't any crime whatsoever that refrains me from building myself up. That's just ridiculous.

You're encouraging and cultivating a sense of "dick waving" among our competitors, though I wouldn't put it past them to make up or exploit any excuse to "ignore" us.

Fair enough. I keep this silent. For now.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Xilonite wrote:Fair enough. I keep this silent. For now.

I'm sorry if I seem like a buzzkill here, but I rather not have the other fellas "criticize" us for any moment longer. I'm sure you all are fucking tired of it by now.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Ozzy wrote:

I'm sorry if I seem like a buzzkill here, but I rather not have the other fellas "criticize" us for any moment longer. I'm sure you all are fucking tired of it by now.

People have been criticizing us?
-George Bush

Equestria and Karai
Attaché

Founded: Apr 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Karai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Ozzy wrote:

I am. And yet....

Allancia wrote:
Ozzy wrote:I'm sorry if I seem like a buzzkill here, but I rather not have the other fellas "criticize" us for any moment longer. I'm sure you all are fucking tired of it by now.

People have been criticizing us?

Let's.. just keep our ideas in secret from now on. Besides, I don't want no one to steal any ideas.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Ozzy wrote:I'm sorry if I seem like a buzzkill here, but I rather not have the other fellas "criticize" us for any moment longer. I'm sure you all are fucking tired of it by now.

I am. And yet....

Allancia wrote:People have been criticizing us?

Let's.. just keep our ideas in secret from now on. Besides, I don't want no one to steal any ideas.

If they do, we can notify the mods.
-George Bush

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:40 pm

I wish this didn't have to be so political
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Allancia wrote:
Xilonite wrote:I am. And yet....

If they do, we can notify the mods.

Mods probably won't react to that. Maybe. I don't know probably not.

But they will be on an eye for any flaming or trolling. Or troll-baiting.

Crysuko wrote:I wish this didn't have to be so political

Welcome to Nation States, my friend. Welcome to Nation States.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Xilonite wrote:Let's.. just keep our ideas in secret from now on. Besides, I don't want no one to steal any ideas.

Openly discussing it does give the other guys ideas of countering your plans.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Allancia wrote:If they do, we can notify the mods.

Mods probably won't react to that. Maybe. I don't know probably not.

Crysuko wrote:I wish this didn't have to be so political

Considering one of them has started to hate me for reasons I cannot begin to fathom, I can't help but feel like I can't say anything about anyone without someone getting upset and subsequently tarring us all with the same brush.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:58 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Let's.. just keep our ideas in secret from now on. Besides, I don't want no one to steal any ideas.

Openly discussing it does give the other guys ideas of countering your plans.

Which is why I'm keeping my plan to myself. Privately.

Crysuko wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Mods probably won't react to that. Maybe. I don't know probably not.

Considering one of them has started to hate me for reasons I cannot begin to fathom, I can't help but feel like I can't say anything about anyone without someone getting upset and subsequently tarring us all with the same brush.

I know!

It is like... opening your mouth to say, 'I love cookies' will automatically set someone off somewhere on NS because he/she disagrees and explains why cookies are heresy.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Ozzy wrote:Openly discussing it does give the other guys ideas of countering your plans.

Crysuko wrote:Considering one of them has started to hate me for reasons I cannot begin to fathom, I can't help but feel like I can't say anything about anyone without someone getting upset and subsequently tarring us all with the same brush.

I know!

It is like... opening your mouth to say, 'I love cookies' will automatically set someone off somewhere on NS because he/she disagrees and explains why cookies are heresy.

dafuk
-George Bush

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Ozzy wrote:Openly discussing it does give the other guys ideas of countering your plans.

Crysuko wrote:Considering one of them has started to hate me for reasons I cannot begin to fathom, I can't help but feel like I can't say anything about anyone without someone getting upset and subsequently tarring us all with the same brush.

I know!

"cookies are heresy" is getting sigged
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Allancia wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Which is why I'm keeping my plan to myself. Privately.

I know!

dafuk

I know. Mess up. Telegram me.

Crysuko wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Which is why I'm keeping my plan to myself. Privately.

I know!

"cookies are heresy" is getting sigged

Lulz.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates