NATION

PASSWORD

The Anti-Ponyist Union (Reboot/All-Tech)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xilonite
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:48 pm

The Binarian Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Binarian Empire
Head of State: Commander Janeth Grit
Tech-Level: early FT (Trust me you don't wanna see me in FT Prime).
Government Type: Authoritarian oligarchy
Reason For Joining: We think ponies are inferior ugly gem-hording whores good for nothing unless dipped in honey mustard or pulling heavy equipment. Given our violent bloody past with them, we'd be more than willing to join you in suppressing the rebellious equine parasites.
Link to RP Example(optional): Right here, my good man

Skype name(optional):

Lol, Bosh! It's you! glad you sign up! Accepted!
|Other|Military|International|
~•Feel free to shoot a TG. I'm always online.•~

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:56 pm

The Binarian Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Binarian Empire
Head of State: Commander Janeth Grit
Tech-Level: early FT (Trust me you don't wanna see me in FT Prime).
Government Type: Authoritarian oligarchy
Reason For Joining: We think ponies are inferior ugly gem-hording whores good for nothing unless dipped in honey mustard or pulling heavy equipment. Given our violent bloody past with them, we'd be more than willing to join you in suppressing the rebellious equine parasites.
Link to RP Example(optional): Right here, my good man

Skype name(optional):

I'm also kind of curious... what happened to you after I accepted the app?

The Binarian Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Binarian Empire » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Xilonite wrote:Lol, Bosh! It's you! glad you sign up! Accepted!

Oh, Bosh. I haven't heard that nickname in forever. Also, my Commander's name "Boche" has a similar pronunciation as a subtle nod towards the famous Bosh from Line Rider. :p

Sha'tan Boche won't be participating in the APU as he exists only the Prime FT setting, and the Prime FT Binarians have a ungodly empire of 115 trillion ruled by a small extra-dimensional oligarchy of omnipotent multi-species gods and goddesses. There's no fighting them, like at all. Sounds like utter godmodding but I have canon entirely of my own that wasn't originally made for International Incidents anyways.

edit: Yeah, I had too much free time....
Last edited by The Binarian Empire on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All hail the Funky President!

Warning: This signature hasn't been updated since 2013.

Allancia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:13 pm

The Binarian Empire wrote:
Xilonite wrote:Lol, Bosh! It's you! glad you sign up! Accepted!

Oh, Bosh. I haven't heard that nickname in forever. Also, my Commander's name "Boche" has a similar pronunciation as a subtle nod towards the famous Bosh from Line Rider. :p

Sha'tan Boche won't be participating in the APU as he exists only the Prime FT setting, and the Prime FT Binarians have a ungodly empire of 115 trillion ruled by a small extra-dimensional oligarchy of omnipotent multi-species gods and goddesses. There's no fighting them, like at all. Sounds like utter godmodding but I have canon entirely of my own that wasn't originally made for International Incidents anyways.

Yeah, I had too much time....

That's how NS works. In your region, you have a map claim. In the factbooks, you control an entire galaxy.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Allancia wrote:
The Binarian Empire wrote:Oh, Bosh. I haven't heard that nickname in forever. Also, my Commander's name "Boche" has a similar pronunciation as a subtle nod towards the famous Bosh from Line Rider. :p

Yeah, I had too much time....

That's how NS works. In your region, you have a map claim. In the factbooks, you control an entire galaxy.

LOL.

And I know. I own at least 2-3 planets. My empire is growing. :D

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Allancia wrote:That's how NS works. In your region, you have a map claim. In the factbooks, you control an entire galaxy.

LOL.

I control 4 planets and 16 cooperative zones in 7 dimensions, with other like-minded countries whom I helped invade their entire planet.
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
-George Bush

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Allancia wrote:
Xilonite wrote:LOL.

I control 4 planets and 16 cooperative zones in 7 dimensions, with other like-minded countries whom I helped invade their entire planet.

You and I should really team up and build a massive empire together...

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Xilonite wrote:
Allancia wrote:I control 4 planets and 16 cooperative zones in 7 dimensions, with other like-minded countries whom I helped invade their entire planet.

You and I should really team up and build a massive empire together...

Yes. That would be great.
Imagine Austro-Hungary, but Allanzi-Xilonite.
Yes, yes, this is good.
Last edited by Allancia on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-George Bush

Xilonite
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xilonite » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Allancia wrote:
Xilonite wrote:You and I should really team up and build a massive empire together...

Yes. That would be great.
Imagine Austro-Hungary, but Allanzi-Xilonite.
Yes, yes, this is good.

... :D

I like you. This is why we're best friends.

Equestria and Karai
Attaché

Founded: Apr 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Karai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Uh, Hello, I'm a bit of a new guy here, and I was allowed by Xilonite to advertise an RP I'm planning. Consider me neutral with regards to the whole Pro-ponyism and Anti-ponyism debate, but I've decided to create an RP for people on both sides of the conflict. Simply put, the RP is about a war between a genocidal alternate universe Equestria, in part inspired by certain Conversion Bureau fanfics, and the sorta Eastern European-esque nation of Karai, a fairly backwards yet peaceful land surrounded on all sides by ocean until the inevitable war between themselves and Equestria. Long story short, the war will mostly revolve around seeing who can break the magical barrier that allows Equestria to both expand and stay safe from the Karaians, as well as who can successfully force the Princess's to surrender first, regardless of their stance on Ponies. I'll provide a link to the soon to come OOC thread soon enough.

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Equestria and Karai wrote:Uh, Hello, I'm a bit of a new guy here, and I was allowed by Xilonite to advertise an RP I'm planning. Consider me neutral with regards to the whole Pro-ponyism and Anti-ponyism debate, but I've decided to create an RP for people on both sides of the conflict. Simply put, the RP is about a war between a genocidal alternate universe Equestria, in part inspired by certain Conversion Bureau fanfics, and the sorta Eastern European-esque nation of Karai, a fairly backwards yet peaceful land surrounded on all sides by ocean until the inevitable war between themselves and Equestria. Long story short, the war will mostly revolve around seeing who can break the magical barrier that allows Equestria to both expand and stay safe from the Karaians, as well as who can successfully force the Princess's to surrender first, regardless of their stance on Ponies. I'll provide a link to the soon to come OOC thread soon enough.

So, it's about a militaristic, rampaging pony-land, and a technologically degenerate pacifist country?
How does this apply to the APU? I can see some of the more aggressive pony nations liking it, but in what way does the APU enter into this?
-George Bush

Equestria and Karai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Karai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Allancia wrote:
Equestria and Karai wrote:Uh, Hello, I'm a bit of a new guy here, and I was allowed by Xilonite to advertise an RP I'm planning. Consider me neutral with regards to the whole Pro-ponyism and Anti-ponyism debate, but I've decided to create an RP for people on both sides of the conflict. Simply put, the RP is about a war between a genocidal alternate universe Equestria, in part inspired by certain Conversion Bureau fanfics, and the sorta Eastern European-esque nation of Karai, a fairly backwards yet peaceful land surrounded on all sides by ocean until the inevitable war between themselves and Equestria. Long story short, the war will mostly revolve around seeing who can break the magical barrier that allows Equestria to both expand and stay safe from the Karaians, as well as who can successfully force the Princess's to surrender first, regardless of their stance on Ponies. I'll provide a link to the soon to come OOC thread soon enough.

So, it's about a militaristic, rampaging pony-land, and a technologically degenerate pacifist country?
How does this apply to the APU? I can see some of the more aggressive pony nations liking it, but in what way does the APU enter into this?

I wouldn't really consider Karai to be pacifistic so much as 'out of date', also Karai would probably send a plea for help out to the rest of the world, including the APU, naturally that's when anyone interested shows up to assist Karai and defend against the Equestrians.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Equestria and Karai wrote:
Allancia wrote:So, it's about a militaristic, rampaging pony-land, and a technologically degenerate pacifist country?

I wouldn't really consider Karai to be pacifistic so much as 'out of date', also Karai would probably send a plea for help out to the rest of the world, including the APU, naturally that's when anyone interested shows up to assist Karai and defend against the Equestrians.

I'd do it, but be warned, we will come baring "exotic" weapons.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Equestria and Karai wrote:I wouldn't really consider Karai to be pacifistic so much as 'out of date', also Karai would probably send a plea for help out to the rest of the world, including the APU, naturally that's when anyone interested shows up to assist Karai and defend against the Equestrians.

I'd do it, but be warned, we will come baring "exotic" weapons.

Seconded. We have weapons that can burn ponies into slag of blood and flesh, turn human beings into foaming twitching wrecks before they die, and we have weapons in the work that can turn soldiers into gibbering retches.
Also, gauss guns. Imagine a massive cylindrical piece of iron speeding at you from a 80 degree angle, at speeds of up to 15 mach.
-George Bush

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:33 pm

Allancia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:I'd do it, but be warned, we will come baring "exotic" weapons.

Seconded. We have weapons that can burn ponies into slag of blood and flesh, turn human beings into foaming twitching wrecks before they die, and we have weapons in the work that can turn soldiers into gibbering retches.
Also, gauss guns. Imagine a massive cylindrical piece of iron speeding at you from a 80 degree angle, at speeds of up to 15 mach.

"Ohhh, I'm going to LIQUIFY you" The demoman
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Allancia wrote:Seconded. We have weapons that can burn ponies into slag of blood and flesh, turn human beings into foaming twitching wrecks before they die, and we have weapons in the work that can turn soldiers into gibbering retches.

"Ohhh, I'm going to LIQUIFY you" The demoman

Fluoroantimonic Acid is the shit.
-George Bush

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Allancia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:"Ohhh, I'm going to LIQUIFY you" The demoman

Fluoroantimonic Acid is the shit.

ain't it just? and we have warehouses full of the stuff ready to ship at a moment's notice. It eats through glass like cotton candy, so it can only be stored in Teflon containers. It turns flesh and bone into blackened organic goo at a truly impressive speed.
Last edited by Crysuko on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Equestria and Karai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Karai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Well, so long as it stays reasonably MT/FanT then it should be fine.

Also here's the OOC thread

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Equestria and Karai wrote:Well, so long as it stays reasonably MT/FanT then it should be fine.

I'm a PMT though. Ah well, more Kuuvrin, Opiol and Lyserndrin for all!
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Equestria and Karai wrote:Well, so long as it stays reasonably MT/FanT then it should be fine.

I'm a PMT though. Ah well, more Kuuvrin, Opiol and Lyserndrin for all!

I'm PMT too.
Damn, I could have show off my amazing weaponized magnets.
-George Bush

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Allancia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:I'm a PMT though. Ah well, more Kuuvrin, Opiol and Lyserndrin for all!

I'm PMT too.

*pat on the back*
Chlorine trifluoride, Napalm and white phosphorous, friend. We'll burn 'em out.
Last edited by Crysuko on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Crysuko wrote:
Allancia wrote:I'm PMT too.

*pat on the back*

Or, even better, we put all three at once inside of a gauss gun, and when the capsule spins because of the electro-coil, it agitates them, causing it to explode halfway through the air, and rain down a hail 250 meters large of fire and brimstone on the unsuspecting ponies.
Last edited by Allancia on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-George Bush

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Allancia wrote:
Crysuko wrote:*pat on the back*

Or, even better, we put all three at once inside of a gauss gun, and when the capsule spins because of the electro-coil, it agitates them, causing it to explode halfway through the air, and rain down a hail 250 meters large of fire and brimstone on the unsuspecting ponies.

You, I like you. you're a creative one.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Equestria and Karai
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Karai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Idunno, gauss guns might be a tad bit too powerful in this scenario :P

Also regarding PMT status, would it be possible for you to play MT or at least limit your PMT stuff?

Allancia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allancia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Equestria and Karai wrote:Idunno, gauss guns might be a tad bit too powerful in this scenario :P

Also regarding PMT status, would it be possible for you to play MT or at least limit your PMT stuff?

Yep. I can't promise you won't find an Automated Large War Machine though.
Last edited by Allancia on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-George Bush

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates