NATION

PASSWORD

To Rise or to Fall [OOC/ Signups/ Medieval Tech]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

To Rise or to Fall [OOC/ Signups/ Medieval Tech]

Postby Everhall » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Introduction

We are one people, one race, but we can never truly be one unless we are united
-Patrician Markus Revel

The People of the Terradian Peninsula had endured many troubles throughout the years, diven out from the Northern Land of Raskus by advancing hordes. Once the Terradian people arrived in the Peninsula, they quickly dividing into small city-states established mostly near the sea with inland territory. Although having the same culture and traditions, the citizens of the city-states began to identify themselves as people of their own nation not of a larger group. However some rulers of these nations saw the rest of Terradia as a land of same people, of same traditions, of same race, these rulers sought to unite this shattered realm. Of the many rulers that have tried to unite the peninsula only two have succeeded, both having their empires crumble in the aftermath of their deaths. It's now been 1000 years since the Terradians arrived in their new homeland, and 300 since they were last united. The dream of a united Terradia was fading away. However word came from the East of a new threat rising, the Qui Nomads of the Qui Diqar Desert were rallying themselves to charge on the civilized world. The Terradian City-States on their own would never stand a chance against the new horde from the East, but united they would...

Will you be the one to united Terradia? Or will you be the one to destroy it?

Welcome To Rise or to Fall! Where you will be fighting to united the Peninsula and fight off the Qui Hordes, or invade the Peninsula as the Qui and claim the riches of the civilized world! This will be Medieval tech RP so now guns, tanks, missles, or any of the Industrial/Modern techs. This is a Nation/Character RP Now to the rules:

I: Do not Godmod
II: I am the OP what I say is law
III: If you are destroyed in this, you switch to the other side as a new nation
IV: No Trolling or Flaming
V: Keep it PG-13
VI: Try not to One Line
VII: Have Fun

Code: Select all
City-State/ Horde Name:
Terradian, Qui, or Other:
Capital:
Population:
Government Type:
Location on Map (Use Imgur):
Leader:
Picture of Leader:
Brief Bio/ Description of Leader:
Military (Troop Type Too):
Navy (Ship Types Too):
History of City/Horde:
Do you promise not to One Line:

City-State/ Horde Name: Grand City of Ackendria
Terradian, Qui, or Other: Terradian
Capital: Ackendria
Population: 1,004,000 People
Government Type: Noble Republic
Location on Map: http://i.imgur.com/3zXHB2d.png?1
Leader: Lord Governor Dax Barkendra
Picture of Leader:

Brief Bio/ Description of Leader: Dax Barkendra was born into one of the many noble families of the great city of Ackendria. He received the excellent education from some of the finest tutors of Terradia, however he received most of his leadership skills from his father the then Lord Governor Ven Barkendra and from leading troops in recent war with adjacent city-state. Once he reached the age of 27, he was elected as Lord Governor of Ackendria by the Grand Council.

Military (Troop Type Too): 10,800 Troops (5,000 Light Infantry, 3,000 Heavy Infantry, 1,000 Calvary, 800 Knights)

Navy (Ship Types Too): 250 Ships (100 Transports, 100 Heavy Ships, 50 Light Ships)

History of City/Horde: The City of Ackendria was founded by Lord Governor Acken Kasindra 400 years after the arrival of the Terradian people on the peninsula. He created the city to be a experiment of democracy and power of the people although only held in the rich male population. Ackendria quickly became a center of trade and culture, thousands flocked to the so called "Golden City" in search of a new life, however in recent years the city has been at hard times. The loss of Tangan Bay to another city state crippled the city, with that area being used for food productions. Also the rise of corruption among city officials have left the city's treasury almost empty, making the financing of public works much harding in recent years as well as upgrading and repairing the city.

Do you promise not to One Line: Obviously

IC:
Last edited by Everhall on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Is this strictly PT?
Please Refer to my Nation as Anor Ostrum
Factbook: IntroductionKingdomsMapThe Three PillarsPontiff Godwyne the WiseTriviaOOC Notes
The Eternal Kingdom of the Flame
"And so, it is that ash seekth embers, and renew the old accord, for all that has been, shall be once more."

Techs: Medieval (Slightly Mixed) - Dark Fantasy Nation - Ashes

Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Yes and no, you could be slightly ahead or behind of tech, but you need to TG me about it

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Everhall wrote:Yes and no, you could be slightly ahead or behind of tech, but you need to TG me about it

Ah I see
Factbook: IntroductionKingdomsMapThe Three PillarsPontiff Godwyne the WiseTriviaOOC Notes
"And so, it is that ash seekth embers, and renew the old accord, for all that has been, shall be once more."

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:37 am

Everhall wrote:So are you interested?

Nope

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents