NATION

PASSWORD

The Invasion for The People

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oxanland-Finlandia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Oxanland-Finlandia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Finlandian Marines land in Marxinland and march on the capital, literally burning everything in their path.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Kumbhalgarh has officially fired more than 300 Nuclear missiles as the missiles blast Rhaetian infrastrcuture.

As a retaliation Kumbhalgarh will nuke Lexonia if it does not stop this nonsense

@Maxrist

Me and rhaetia fought a huge war in another thread. The peace terms for that war are what you see in my post above. My indian allies and starq crushed Rhaetia and colonized 4/5 of Rhaetia.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Upper Czechoslovakia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Upper Czechoslovakia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Portuguese Federations wrote:The Portuguese Federations just fired and Massive Nuclear attack against all the Capitals of the Enemies:
Lexonia, CommieWorld,Portugspain Upper Czechoslovakia and Marxist-Leninist Germany.
We order our allies to fire with no Mercy this threat!
We must end with his communism Alliangce right now!!
No mercy!

The King, D.Salvador! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The Prague Iron Dome anti-missile defense system has been enacted as well as missiles to intercept the nuclear warheads.

Tanks and infantry forces have secured the border with Hungary.

Starq
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Starq » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Rhaetia-Grischun wrote:Rhaetia commences economically aiding Marxleningrad. If they want anything else from us, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kumbhalgarh declares war on Rhaetia, and is using its cyber army to cancel economical supplies. Not only that, but Kumbhalgarh's millitary is storming up Maxlelingard and easily crushing maxlegardian defenses and is marching across the nation without resistance, any resistance is crushed in moments. Kumbhalgarh's tanks, planes, and other equipment are marching across through maxlegigrand and have conquered half of the nation. They prepare for an assault on the nation. Kumb's navy is blockading any supplies from the outside world to maxleling and is completely destroy maxlelingrad's econoym and millitary

Kumbhalgarh will make peace, but only if it has hegemony over maxlelingrad. As a threat to maxlegingrad Kumbhalgarh has also told the maxgradians that over half of Rhaetia-Grischun's land is captured by The Indian alliance and Starqian Prussia. Rhaetia as a tiny country it was, is now only 1/5 of its size. losing 4/5 to the Mighty Indian-Prussio alliance.

Kumb is moving its entire nuclear arsenal of over 3000 nuclear missiles towards the tiny remains of The Free Rhaetia-Grischun territory. Any hostile or resistance by the Free Rhaetians will result in the invasion of the tiny nation of Free Rhaetia Grischun. I hereby announce a new nation.

The Free remnants of Rhaetia-Grischun
Territory: 15,0000 sq2
Population: 5.5 million
Millitary: 100k- 200k
GDP: 40 Billion NSD
GDP per capita: 300 NSD.

This is the new nation that has formed after the anihlation of the Main Rhaetian forces at the hands of the Indian-Prussio alliance

SRYSLY thats alot of GODMOD NUKES
Itlain Starqian War=Win
Facist Insurgency= Win
Occupation of Italy=Win
Communist Insurgency=Win
Starqian Civil War= Win
Second Starqian Civil War= Win
PLM Overthrow Lexonia=Loss
Indo-Elameinian War= Truce
Econmic War=On Going
World War x= On Going
United islands of cane civil war=Loss
Untied Islands of Cane Attacks=Truce
War of Communist Chackle= On Going
Cold War= Peace
World War 3= WIN!
North-Korean Prusso War=Win
Starqian-Rhetian War=Loss
Nation anthem

Orangeinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Orangeinton » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:14 pm

The Oranje Navy concentrates airstrikes against red military bases in the Marxin region, obliterating them if there is no resistance.
"A forced 'Union' is a political absurdity."

Portuguese Federations
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Troops

Postby Portuguese Federations » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Starq wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:

Kumbhalgarh declares war on Rhaetia, and is using its cyber army to cancel economical supplies. Not only that, but Kumbhalgarh's millitary is storming up Maxlelingard and easily crushing maxlegardian defenses and is marching across the nation without resistance, any resistance is crushed in moments. Kumbhalgarh's tanks, planes, and other equipment are marching across through maxlegigrand and have conquered half of the nation. They prepare for an assault on the nation. Kumb's navy is blockading any supplies from the outside world to maxleling and is completely destroy maxlelingrad's econoym and millitary

Kumbhalgarh will make peace, but only if it has hegemony over maxlelingrad. As a threat to maxlegingrad Kumbhalgarh has also told the maxgradians that over half of Rhaetia-Grischun's land is captured by The Indian alliance and Starqian Prussia. Rhaetia as a tiny country it was, is now only 1/5 of its size. losing 4/5 to the Mighty Indian-Prussio alliance.

Kumb is moving its entire nuclear arsenal of over 3000 nuclear missiles towards the tiny remains of The Free Rhaetia-Grischun territory. Any hostile or resistance by the Free Rhaetians will result in the invasion of the tiny nation of Free Rhaetia Grischun. I hereby announce a new nation.

The Free remnants of Rhaetia-Grischun
Territory: 15,0000 sq2
Population: 5.5 million
Millitary: 100k- 200k
GDP: 40 Billion NSD
GDP per capita: 300 NSD.

This is the new nation that has formed after the anihlation of the Main Rhaetian forces at the hands of the Indian-Prussio alliance

SRYSLY thats alot of GODMOD NUKES

No its not... its years of mobilization
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Lexonia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lexonia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Kumbhalgarh has officially fired more than 300 Nuclear missiles as the missiles blast Rhaetian infrastrcuture.

As a retaliation Kumbhalgarh will nuke Lexonia if it does not stop this nonsense

@Maxrist

Me and rhaetia fought a huge war in another thread. The peace terms for that war are what you see in my post above. My indian allies and starq crushed Rhaetia and colonized 4/5 of Rhaetia.

I don't think you can read well so lemme just post it again:

Lexonia wrote:1. Already left this RP
2. If you want, I will fire over 15,000 nuclear warheads at you
President Abdul Hussein of Lexonia
#UNDEFEATED #HELGHANFTW #LEXONIA2K15

Rhaetia-Grischun
Envoy

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhaetia-Grischun » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:15 pm

I've left this RP. I don't RP with godmodders like kum.
By the way, the castle in my flag is NOT a sign of monarchy - its the coat of arms of Chur, our capital.

Workers of Rhaetia, unite!

Tunguskania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunguskania » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Tunguskania fires a giant emp that disables all nuclear missiles and bombs forever

Orangeinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orangeinton » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Upper Czechoslovakia wrote:
Portuguese Federations wrote:The Portuguese Federations just fired and Massive Nuclear attack against all the Capitals of the Enemies:
Lexonia, CommieWorld,Portugspain Upper Czechoslovakia and Marxist-Leninist Germany.
We order our allies to fire with no Mercy this threat!
We must end with his communism Alliangce right now!!
No mercy!

The King, D.Salvador! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

The Prague Iron Dome anti-missile defense system has been enacted as well as missiles to intercept the nuclear warheads.

The Oranje Missile Defense Corps thus launches ICBMS at Prague and surrounding cities in order to overwhelm the strong missile defenses. The Oranje Navy begins to surround Marxinland from the sea, cutting of all relief efforts.

Portuguese Federations
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Portuguese Federations » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Lexonia wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:Kumbhalgarh has officially fired more than 300 Nuclear missiles as the missiles blast Rhaetian infrastrcuture.

@Maxrist

I don't think you can read well so lemme just post it again:

Lexonia wrote:1. Already left this RP
2. If you want, I will fire over 15,000 nuclear warheads at you

All the warheads towars Lexonia were deactivated!

Orangeinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orangeinton » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Warheads still enroute.

Upper Czechoslovakia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Upper Czechoslovakia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Orangeinton wrote:
Upper Czechoslovakia wrote:

The Oranje Missile Defense Corps thus launches ICBMS at Prague and surrounding cities in order to overwhelm the strong missile defenses. The Oranje Navy begins to surround Marxinland from the sea, cutting of all relief efforts.

The Upper Czechoslovakian Government is outraged at the attack on surrounding cities, killing hundreds of Czechoslovakian Civilians. This is an unacceptable and unforgivable act.

Marxist-Leninist Germany
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist-Leninist Germany » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:21 pm

@Maxrist

Unless he also agrees to that, it doesn't matter. You cannot dictate things about other nations. That still doesn't account for the "we over ran Marxleningrad easily and now own most of him" bull shit. Seriously, this is II 101. When did RP turn into a shitty playground of dick measuring contests with stories, actuall effort, and intrigue being thrown out the window?
DeutscheDemokratischeRepublik
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.23
Until I can get around to making a factbook, this nations is very much just the DDR but in modern day, and encompasses all of present day Germany. NS Stats are to be considered canon until further notice.
Tears for Fears wrote:Everybody wants to rule the world

Tunguskania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunguskania » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Marxist-Leninist Germany wrote:

@Maxrist

Unless he also agrees to that, it doesn't matter. You cannot dictate things about other nations. That still doesn't account for the "we over ran Marxleningrad easily and now own most of him" bull shit. Seriously, this is II 101. When did RP turn into a shitty playground of dick measuring contests with stories, actuall effort, and intrigue being thrown out the window?

Since the use of nukes

Orangeinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orangeinton » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Oranje Marines are ordered to hold their ground, still a while away from the capital. They are ordered to arrest anyone suspected of communist support.

Perotasoa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Perotasoa » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:29 pm

Hello, what's been happening here. We support capitalists!
This has to be the greatest political phrase ever uttered in the history of human civilization:
"It's the economy, stupid"

Starq
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Starq » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:40 pm

starq well luanch another nuke if marxleningrad dosent surrender
Itlain Starqian War=Win
Facist Insurgency= Win
Occupation of Italy=Win
Communist Insurgency=Win
Starqian Civil War= Win
Econmic War=On Going
World War x= On Going
Cold War= Peace
World War 3= WIN!
Nation anthem

Marxist-Leninist Germany
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist-Leninist Germany » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Tunguskania wrote:
Marxist-Leninist Germany wrote:Unless he also agrees to that, it doesn't matter. You cannot dictate things about other nations. That still doesn't account for the "we over ran Marxleningrad easily and now own most of him" bull shit. Seriously, this is II 101. When did RP turn into a shitty playground of dick measuring contests with stories, actuall effort, and intrigue being thrown out the window?

Since the use of nukes

In certainly has a big part in it, it seems.
DeutscheDemokratischeRepublik
Economic Left/Right: -7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.23
Until I can get around to making a factbook, this nations is very much just the DDR but in modern day, and encompasses all of present day Germany. NS Stats are to be considered canon until further notice.
Tears for Fears wrote:Everybody wants to rule the world

Orangeinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orangeinton » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Oranje Missiles are inbound towards the capital of Marxinland.

Starq
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Starq » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Starq launches a nuke on millitary base on the greek territorys
Itlain Starqian War=Win
Facist Insurgency= Win
Occupation of Italy=Win
Communist Insurgency=Win
Starqian Civil War= Win
Econmic War=On Going
World War x= On Going
Cold War= Peace
World War 3= WIN!
Nation anthem

Orangeinton
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Orangeinton » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Oranje Marines move out on the smoldering capital, in order to finally force the surrender of Marxinland. The Oranje Navy launches tomahawks at the Hungarian border in order to destroy the Czech forces.

Starq
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Starq » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:22 pm

A non nuclear missle is fired at a small millitary base
Itlain Starqian War=Win
Facist Insurgency= Win
Occupation of Italy=Win
Communist Insurgency=Win
Starqian Civil War= Win
Econmic War=On Going
World War x= On Going
Cold War= Peace
World War 3= WIN!
Nation anthem

Turkey Ottoman
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turkey Ottoman » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:47 pm

turkey supports the prortugesse federation and its close starqian allie with millions of dollars in funding

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents