NATION

PASSWORD

Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation [OPEN/MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyrashia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrashia » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Theocracy of Kyrashia
Name of TV Series: Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends
Type of TV Series: This TV series aims to introduce children worldwide to the Hinduist and Buddhist religions with Buddha and his friends going on fun adventures to interest and captivate children, while also educating them about Hinduism and Buddhism.
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: Chiddies
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes): 30 Minutes
Age Restriction: No Official Restriction
Other Comments or Concerns: We are concerned about the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation's policy on religious education shows such as this, as we acknowledge not all nations and corporations wish to have Religious programming on their channels.
Last edited by Kyrashia on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrashia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrashia » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:33 pm

In addition to our programming application for Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends we would like permission to release our show not only on your channel but on our own private media streaming service designed specifically for the show, to provide games, facts, and additional media as well as allowing streaming of full episodes of the TV show free of charge.

Our main concern is that this may conflict with the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation's media redistribution policies.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Kyrashia wrote:-snip-

TO: To Whom It May Concern
FROM: Alexander Johnston, Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends on Chiddies.

Before we approve of this program, we need to ask a few things:

We need to know if the program is aimed between the ages of 3-6 or 7-10, we need to know this due to the fact that Chiddies broadcasts programming at different times depending on the audience it's aimed at, and we do not wish to schedule it at the wrong time.

Second, while we have no issue with airing a religious education program, the only requirement is that a small, semi-transparent R|E (standing for Religious Education, with the words Religious Education appearing below the R|E during the first 60 seconds of the program) appears in the corner of the screen during the program. We ask if doing this would be acceptable during the broadcasting on your program.

Finally, your desire to stream episodes of the series on it's own website does not conflict with the media distribution policies of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation, as our policies only apply to streaming programming while using our branding.

We hope that you respond soon to these questions so your program can, potentially, begin airing on the Chiddies network.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
Chairman of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Kyrashia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrashia » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:58 pm

हिमालय से नमस्ते!

The Program Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends for which we have requested permission to air on Chiddies, is aimed at children from 3-6 years old, however we understand that religion can be more mature subject matter and thus we leave it up to the discretion of the Gandoor Broadcasting Corporation to decide whether to air it to 7-10 Years or 3-6 Years.

We fully consent to having the Religious Education symbol placed in the corner of the program.

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Full Name of Nation: Astholm
Name of TV Series: Police Camera Action (also credited as Police Camera Action! on 1994-1995, 2010-2013 episodes)
Type of TV Series: Documentary, Law Enforcement
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 30 minutes for most episodes, 60 minutes for specials
Age Restriction: Family friendly
Other Comments or Concerns: This show has over 100 episodes, and is split into four different versions:
Alistair Stuart (1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
Each series has its own title sequence (although the pilot episodes and series 1 use the same one)
Two pilot episodes - 1994
Series 1 - 1995-1996
Series 2 - 1996
Series 3 - 1997-1998
Series 4 - 1999
Series 4.5 - 2000 - 2002
Series 5 - 2002 - 2005
Alistair Stuart and Adrian Hodgson (2007, 2008) - this has its own title sequence
Series 6 - 2007-2008
Simon Jones (2009) - this has the same title sequence as Series
Series 7 - 2009-2010
Alistair Stuart (2009 - present)
Series 8 - 2010- present - has a title sequence similar to Series 3 for the first one (2010-2012), then switches to a title sequence similar to series 5 for the rest of the series onwards.

This should not be dubbed; subtitles can be used if English is not the main language.

As for broadcasting hours, new episodes should be aired 8:30pm each weeknight, with repeats of the previous day's showings at 2:25am, 7:50am and 1:40pm.

If showing a double-bill, this is the preferred way to do so:

8:00pm Episode
8:30pm Episode

and for repeats that are a double-bill:

7:50am Episode
8:15am Episode

1:40pm Episode
2:10pm Episode
Last edited by Astholm on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Kyrashia wrote:-snip-

TO: Whom It May Concern

To Whom It May Concern,

I have recieved your response to our concerns regarding your program, and we are pleased to announce that we have approved of the series Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends to begin airing on Chiddies

We hope to do business with you in the future.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Astholm wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Police Camera Action on GBN International. Unfortunately, this program has been rejected from airing on GBN International.

We apologize for the inconvienence and if you have any questions, please do not hestitate to ask.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:52 am

Dear GBN,

why was our programming rejected for GBN International?

Did it not fit the target demographic?

We also have other shows available, if you would like more info.

James Hollingdale,
ITV1 Astholm
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:37 pm

TO: James Hollingdale, ITV1 Astholm

To Mr. Hollingdale,
We do apologize for not having explained the reasoning for the rejecting of Police, Camera, Action on GBN International. The reason that the program was rejected was the scheduling you desired for the series. While the GBC maintains the rights to schedule programming that it has airs in timeslots it desires, we also have no issues with licensors suggesting appropriate timeslots for their program, and we would try to get it to air on or near that timeslot. (Nor do we have any issues with programming airing more than once, but we try and limit programs to airing no more than three times a day, with some exceptions)

Unfortunately, the timeslots you suggested were unworkable for the channel GBN International, for several reasons, which shall be explained: for your schedule suggestion of showing a double bill of your program at 8:00 PM and 8:30 PM was unworkable because the hour from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on GBN International currently broadcasts repeats of the series The Professor, which is one of the longest running TV series produced by the GBC, so you can understand that we would not reschedule that. In addition, your schedule suggestion for repeat double bills at 7:50 AM and 8:15 AM and 1:40 PM and 2:10 PM were also unworkable for two reasons: the first reasoning being that none of the channels ran by the GBC, whether they are broadcast in Gandoor or our international networks schedules programming at "off-times", instead opting to broadcast shows either at the half hour or the hour. The second reasoning being that those timeslots already have programming that airs during those times, both programming from the GBC itself and from foreign companies.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and we also apologize that, as you may or may not have noticed, the schedule for GBN International is all but full, with the only timeslots that do not have programming scheduled being the hours from 2:00 AM until 7:00 AM, so there really would not be an "appropriate" timeslot on GBN International's schedule that would be appropriate for your program (as we would not just randomly shove a program at a late night timeslot to die). However, we will point out that the channel GBN International 2, which only recently began to accept broadcasting rights for programming, has an open schedule with plenty of timeslots for Police, Camera, Action or any other program you or any company wishes to air.

We do hope that this explains the reasoning for the rejection of the airing of Police, Camera, Action on GBN International and, again, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Corossania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Corossania » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:16 am

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation:Colony of Corossania
Population Served:12,000,000
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [ X ] GBN International, [ X ] GBN International 2, [ X ] Chiddies, [ X ] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? Alternate programming
Other Comments or Concerns: We would like to omit Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends from being broadcasted in our nation, for our nation is a devout Christian country, and not for our banning of other religions in our state, but we doubt that many viewers may watch the show.
Last edited by Corossania on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Astholm
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:34 am

To:

Dear GBN,
thank you for explaining. I now understand your reasoning a lot better; when I submtited the request, I had targets to fill, to sell it to networks globally.

We can accept a move of it to GBN International 2, and as such, have re-submitted our application.
Full Name of Nation: Astholm
Name of TV Series: Police Camera Action (also credited as Police Camera Action! on 1994-1995, 2010-2013 episodes)
Type of TV Series: Documentary, Law Enforcement
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International 2
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 30 minutes for most episodes, 60 minutes for special episodes (e.g. The Smoking Gun, Human Error, Clip Show of Carelessness, Police Stop and Speeding, On the Road, Crash Test Racers, Ultimate Car Crimes, as examples)
Age Restriction: Family friendly
Other Comments or Concerns:
The logos from the show:

and show screenshots:

This show has over 100 episodes, and is split into four different versions:
Alistair Stuart (1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
Each series has its own title sequence (although the pilot episodes and series 1 use the same one)
Two pilot episodes - 1994
Series 1 - 1995-1996
Series 2 - 1996
Series 3 - 1997-1998
Series 4 - 1999
Series 4.5 - 2000 - 2002
Series 5 - 2002 - 2005
Alistair Stuart and Adrian Hodgson (2007, 2008) - this has its own title sequence
Series 6 - 2007-2008
Simon Jones (2009) - this has the same title sequence as Series
Series 7 - 2009-2010
Alistair Stuart (2009 - present)
Series 8 - 2010- present - has a title sequence similar to Series 3 for the first one (2010-2012), then switches to a title sequence similar to series 5 for the rest of the series onwards.

This should not be dubbed; subtitles can be used if English is not the main language.

It can be aired as a double-bill if there are 2 30-minute episodes (unless it is a 60 minute episode, in which case, only 1 is necessary).

It is also advisable to repeat it too, as the show gets very high ratings, some even higher than reality TV shows.

We also offer international versions of the episodes if requested, information is available on request. Note that these international variants may differ in content to the UK (Astholm) version, but the presenter(s) remain the same.

The timeslots mentioned were suggested, rather than implied.

I hope this of interest to you, and if you would like any more of our programming, do not hesitate to ask.

James Hollingdale,
ITV1 Astholm
Last edited by Astholm on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
On IIWiki

Esalonia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esalonia » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:40 am

Full Name of Nation: Commonwealth of States of Esalonia
Name of TV Series: Task Force 282
Type of TV Series: Action/Comedy
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 60-70 minutes
Age Restriction: PG-14
Other Comments or Concerns: Feel free to place it in any timeslot.

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: Commonwealth of States of Esalonia
Population Served: Check my NS Stats
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [/ ] GBN International, [ ] GBN International 2, [/ ] Chiddies, [/ ] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? Yes, sir.
Last edited by Esalonia on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tech level: NS MT
Esalonian Factbook *does not use NS Stats anymore*
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Member of these Multilateral Organizations
Fortitudinem wrote:They're a budding power. Pun intended.

Marquesan wrote:You have a damned fine advanced understanding of interior and exterior ballistics for a fifteen year old.

Gim wrote:

You would be an excellent Filipino Super Junior member. :p

Facebook chat:
Sum frind: okay klng? (Are you okay?)
Me: Yes. I am definitely okay in a mental asylum
Sum frind: ?

A Proud Adherent to the Nordic Model

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Local GBN Channel Application
Full Name of Nation: The Federation of Australian Republic
Population Served: 26 million (although the network will only have a licence to appear on pay TV, which serves approx. 8 million people)
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: None
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: (Default name will be GBN [Your Country Name Here], channel names MUST have GBN in the name) GBN Australia
Other Comments or Concerns: None. The channel will be directly owned by GBC itself
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Corossania wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Colony of Corossania. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World.

In addition, your request for Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends being omitted during broadcasts of Chiddies in your nation has been approved, and said program will not air in your nation.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

TO: James Hollingdale, ITV 1 Astholm

Dear Mr Hollingdale,

I have received your application for airing the program Police Camera Action on GBN International 2. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International 2 and it should begin airing within one month.

In addition, due to your comments regarding the length of episodes, the program shall be broadcast three times a day each weekday.

We hope that if you desire to air other programs on our international networks, you will choose to do so.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Esalonia wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Task Force 282 on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

We hope that if you desire to air other programs on our international networks, you will choose to do so.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Commonwealth of States of Esalonia. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International and Chiddies. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your request to be able to broadcast GNN World due to one small issue: you did not properly answer if you wish to use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or alternative programming.

Please send us your answer to that one issue and we would be pleased to approve of your request for GNN World to broadcast in your nation.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Australian Republic wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in the Federation of Australian Republic. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of GBN Australia. As per the application, the channel shall be directly owned by the GBC itself and GBN Australia should be on the air in your nation within one year.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Gandoor wrote:
Corossania wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Colony of Corossania. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World.

In addition, your request for Hinduism and Buddhism with Buddha and Friends being omitted during broadcasts of Chiddies in your nation has been approved, and said program will not air in your nation.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

TO: James Hollingdale, ITV 1 Astholm

Dear Mr Hollingdale,

I have received your application for airing the program Police Camera Action on GBN International 2. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International 2 and it should begin airing within one month.

In addition, due to your comments regarding the length of episodes, the program shall be broadcast three times a day each weekday.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Esalonia wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Task Force 282 on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, Chiddies, and GNN World in the Commonwealth of States of Esalonia. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International and Chiddies. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your request to be able to broadcast GNN World due to one small issue: you did not properly answer if you wish to use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or alternative programming.

Please send us your answer to that one issue and we would be pleased to approve of your request for GNN World to broadcast in your nation.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Australian Republic wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in the Federation of Australian Republic. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of GBN Australia. As per the application, the channel shall be directly owned by the GBC itself and GBN Australia should be on the air in your nation within one year.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Thank You
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Silkjd
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Silkjd » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Cooperation Department,Silkjd Airlines
世逸航空對外合作部

To:Mr ALEXANDER JOHNSTON, CHAIRMAN OF THE GANDOOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION
From:Mr Lo Kit-tat, the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer of Silkjd Airlines
Dear Mr Johnston,
We would like you to provide GBC programs to our AVOD system, so as to provide more inflight entertainment choices towards passengers.
We are looking forward for your reply.
Yours sincerely,
Mr Lo Kit-tat
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Silkjd Airlines
Last edited by Silkjd on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dierdista
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dierdista » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Full Name of Nation: Socialist Republic of Dierdista
Name of TV Series: Motchwarra
Type of TV Series: Comedy, mockumentary, horror
Channel You Wish for It to Be Placed On: GBN International 2
Episode Length (30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes) 30 min.
Age Restriction: R
"A fool has a great advantage over a smart man: He's always pleased with himself." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Life isn't fair. Get used to it." ~ Bill Gates

"I know you're here to kill me. Shoot cowards, you'll only kill a man." ~ Che Guevara

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Silkjd wrote:-snip-

TO: Lo Kit-tat, Chairman and CEO of Silkjd Airlines

Dear Mr. Kit-tat,

In regards to your request for us to provide our progamming to your AVOD service on your airplanes and we are proud to provide our programming to your AVOD. As is standard, we shall provide with the rights for over 300 of our programs to be available on the AVOD of Silkjd Airlines.

If you have any comments or concerns, please do not hestitate to ask.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Dierdista wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Motchwarra on GBN International 2. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International 2 and it should begin airing within one month.

Last edited by Gandoor on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:03 pm

bump
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Miss world island
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss world island » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Full Name of Nation: The federation of Miss World Island
Name of TV Series: Mister sixpack
Type of TV Series: Games & Entertain
Channel You Wish for It to Be
Placed On: GBN International;
Episode Length 60 minutes
Age Restriction:17+

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:19 pm

One of your programming tags slipped by in the first post.

Looks like [/tr]

Just letting ya know. After its fixed delete this post.

Dierdista
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dierdista » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:21 am

To whom it may concern,

We would like to update our broadcasting application. Since there is a new channel that you are now offering a new channel [GBN International 2], we would like to update our application and order 2 new channels as following:

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: Socialist Republic of Dierdista
Population Served: 65 million [including the channels we previously ordered, GBN International and GNN World]
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [ ] GBN International, [X] GBN International 2, [X] Chiddies, [ ] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided?
Other Comments or Concerns: We understand if you're ready to decline this application

Sincerely,
Pittzko Usty,
CEO of Dierdista Broadcasting Agency
Last edited by Dierdista on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A fool has a great advantage over a smart man: He's always pleased with himself." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Life isn't fair. Get used to it." ~ Bill Gates

"I know you're here to kill me. Shoot cowards, you'll only kill a man." ~ Che Guevara

Fratton
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fratton » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:28 am

Broadcasting Application
Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Fratton
Population Served: 10 million
Channels Requested: (Mark which ones you desire), [x] GBN International, [x] GBN International 2, [x] Chiddies, [x] GNN World
If you desire GNN World, will you use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or the alternate programming provided? Yes, please.
Other Comments or Concerns: None

Local GBN Channel Application
Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Fratton
Population Served: 10 million
Company That Will Co-Own the Local Channel with the GBC: None
Name of Local GBN Channel You Want: (Default name will be GBN [Your Country Name Here], channel names MUST have GBN in the name) GBN Fratton
Other Comments or Concerns: None. The channel will be directly owned by GBC itself

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Miss world island wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern

I have received your application for airing the program Mister Sixpack on GBN International. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to place the program on GBN International and it should begin airing within one month.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Dierdista wrote:-snip-

TO: Pittzko Usty, CEO of Dierdista Broadcasting Agency

To Mr. Usty,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International 2 and Chiddies in the Socialist Republic of Dierdista. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International 2 and Chiddies.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

Fratton wrote:-snip-

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for broadcasting of GBN International, GBN International 2, Chiddies, and GNN World in the People's Republic of Fratton. You should be pleased to hear that we have approved of this and your nation is now officially licensed to broadcast GBN International, GBN International 2, and Chiddies. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your request to be able to broadcast GNN World due to one small issue: you did not properly answer if you wish to use the provided local news slots to broadcast local news programming or alternative programming.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston

To Whom It May Concern,

I have received your application for the establishment of a local GBN channel in the People's Republic of Fratton. You should be pleased to hear that we have decided to approve of the establishment of GBN Fratton. As per the application, the channel shall be directly owned by the GBC itself and GBN Fratton should be on the air in your nation within one year.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Fratton
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fratton » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Dear GBC,
Thanks for accepting our applications to broadcast your channels, as well as create GBC Fratton.

On the issues of local newscasts on GBC World, we should have stated that that should not be required on the basis that those would be provided on GBC Fratton.

Thanks again,
Yours
Jackman Elvis,
Broadcasting Minister for the Government of Fratton.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Fratton wrote:Dear GBC,
Thanks for accepting our applications to broadcast your channels, as well as create GBC Fratton.

On the issues of local newscasts on GBC World, we should have stated that that should not be required on the basis that those would be provided on GBC Fratton.

Thanks again,
Yours
Jackman Elvis,
Broadcasting Minister for the Government of Fratton.

TO: Jackman Elvis, Broadcasting Minister for the Government of Fratton

Dear Mr. Elvis,

Due to your clarification regarding the local newscasts on GNN World, we have approved of your request to broadcast GNN World in the People's Republic of Fratton.

Signed,
Alexander Johnston
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade