NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:03 pm

I have another Request for you Imagery, I also would like to thank you for recreating the Seal of the Communist Reich, I appreciate that.

For my Request, I would like you to do something similar yet different at the same time, It's a request for a Flag of the Communist Reich:

• I would like you to keep this Background of a Flag to be used for the Representation of my Flag

• I would like you to place a Red Sickle and Hammer in the Circular Center of the Flag that is provided in the previous link. I would also like for the Semi-Circular Outline of the Soviet Union to be placed around this Red Sickle and Hammer, Also for Three Gold Stars to be over this Semi-Circular Outline.

• On the Upper Right Corner of the Flag Outline (Where the Iron Cross is located), There should be The Outline of the Eagle's Perch, or that Reich Circular Outline at an Adequite Size so that a Red Russian Star could be placed in the center of the Reich Circular Outline, Also the outline of the Russian Star should be black.

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:I made a request in July.July 8,I believe.
I wanted to know if it was taking more time because of some reason.Not trying to be pushy but just a simple question.Thanks.

Record is
Postby Pimps Inc » Tue Jul 08, 2014
Could you make this seal less wide and less tall?Thank you.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/20ql893.jpg
20ql893.jpg.png

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Aug 23, 2014
Pimps Inc wrote:Could you make this seal less wide and less tall?Thank you.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/20ql893.jpg
And change this into saying Pimps Inc instead of U.S.Thanks.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 486y6m.jpg
improved_presidential_seal_by_sharpwriter-d486y6m.jpg
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Wed Jul 09, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Change to request of first seal.I would like the colors to be changed to black instead of purple. Change is only for the seal on the top.

Second part request is cause delay. Is in process. First part request complete, waiting complete second part.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
New Kvenland wrote:Making my post again, since it appears I posted it when you were posting people's coats of arms:

Could I have the fish in the middle of this flag, surrounded by a rye wreath (similar to this one), with the banner's colours replaced by (in this order) white, red, and black? And between the tops of the wreath, a hammer and sickle? It's kind of complicated, I know, and I apologise.

Record is
Postby New Kvenland » Wed Dec 31, 2014
Are you still active, Imagey Nation?
Could I have the fish in the middle of this flag,
Kven_flag4.svg
surrounded by a rye wreath (similar to this one),
Coat_of_arms_of_East_Germany.svg
with the banner's colours replaced by (in this order) white, red, and black?And between the tops of the wreath, a hammer and sickle? It's kind of complicated, I know, and I apologise.

Is in process.
thank you.

Alright, I apologise. Thank you for doing it!
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

New Davis
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 02, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

a new seal

Postby New Davis » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:27 am

I need my flag edited. Where the seal is, can you put a confederate seal that says THE GREAT SEAL OF NEW DAVIS, in a circular pattern around a center piece in the middle of the seal, like the one i have? Confederate meaning the center piece have something to do with the confederate side of the civil war, a statue, cannons. Could you do it? Thanks

Webus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Webus » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:48 pm

I would like to change my request.
I would now like:
A horizontal bi-color of black (top) and red, with a white isosceles triangle at the hoist bearing a black star in its center.
They/them

The Rhinelands
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rhinelands » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:35 am

I would like to edit my flag by simply putting black vertical bars on each side of the center piece. Essentially, it should be, from left to right, black, the stars and wolf on red, and black again.
Reviewed and Approved by His Excellency,
President Johann Palitzsch
Leader of the Rhenish Republic

The Rhinelands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rhinelands » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 am

Use this image as reference for my seal. I would like the eagle and stars design in the center to be replaced with a white wolf accented with grey, on the same design as the picture but with 18 points. Seven seven-pointed stars instead of the eight, white, should surround it, and the black background to be red. The Black, white and red banner should be replaced with a black, red, black one. The inscription should read "lupus tolero, sarcina superstes". Keep the gold leaves. And, of course, feel free to change the design as you see fit.
Last edited by The Rhinelands on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:37 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby KwaDai » Mon Jun 16, 2014
His can you design a new emblem for KwaDai please?
Firstly have this falcon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_e ... irates.svg),
Emblem_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg
but change the flag in the centre to the flag of KwaDai. Also surrounding the flag in that image there are seven stars can you change it to three stars? Change the banner to read بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي
Place the above described falcon inside this frame replacing the crescent moon, the crown and the stars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of ... _Libya.svg
Coat_of_arms_of_the_Kingdom_of_Libya.svg
Finally behind that entire image have two crossed KwaDaian flags.

Apologies if it is complicated, I understand you're busy.
Thanks.
kwadai__410148.jpg

Thank you.

Very nice. Thank you!
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

Davao and Mati
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Davao and Mati » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:54 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Davao and Mati » Sat Jun 14, 2014
Hello Imagey i have a new request once again can you make three coat of Arms for the HM Prison Davao and Mati, University of Mindanao and the Royal Parliament of Davao and Mati based on this:

for the HM Prison Davao and Mati
http://www.civicheraldry.co.uk/richmond_lb.JPG
richmond_lb.JPG
James_Callaghan_Arms.svg
and this
http://i.imgur.com/VRIQNzo.png
VRIQNzo.png
and this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 29.svg.png
/Crown_of_Saint_Edward_(Heraldry).svg

for the Royal Parliament of Davao and Mati
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... cullis.svg
Crowned_Portcullis.svg
and this
http://i.imgur.com/VRIQNzo.png

for the University of Mindanao
http://www.finduniversity.ph/_resources ... o-logo.jpg
university-of-mindanao-logo.jpg
and this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... _crest.jpg
220px-Highgate_crest.jpg
and the motto should be: The First in Leadership Education

Thank you.

A big thank you to you again and i've liked the way you recreate the coat of arms of UM :clap:
Pro-LGBT Rights,Higher Tax for the Rich,Controlled Capitalism,Rodrigo Duterte,NATO,Global Police, Absolute Democratic Diarchy,Anglicanism,Presbyterianism,Centre-left,Asian-Union,United Nations,LGBT people had a rights to gain any political position, Scottish Independence, Tibetan Independence, Puerto Rican Indepencence, ANZAC, Japan, United Korea(Under S. Korea rule),Ukranian Crimea, Civil & Human Rights,Neutrality,Execution

Neutral-Polygamy

Anti-Discrimination,Uncontrolled Capitalism,Racism and Racist politics,Russian Crimea,State Religion,Lower Taxes for the Rich,Corruption,Homophobia,Communism,Centre-right,Conservatism,Theocracy,Bureaucracy,Oppression,Vladimir Putin,Russia's anti-LGBT laws,Autocracy,Fascism

Computerised Equality
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Computerised Equality » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi Imagey, just wanted to check that work on my request is still ongoing? Don't want to rush you, just want to check I didn't CTE or something for a while and got knocked off the list.
Please, call me Merzendi, or Merz, when talking to me OOC.

Leritorius
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leritorius » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Computerised Equality wrote:Hi Imagey, just wanted to check that work on my request is still ongoing? Don't want to rush you, just want to check I didn't CTE or something for a while and got knocked off the list.

Same thing for me, is the request I've made at least checked by you ? Is there something else I should do ?
The Kingdom of Leritorius
Four milleniæ of grandeur and continuity through morale, virtue and dynasty.
Year 4265 a.P. - Actual Monarch : King Thyrdreus III & Queen Dorothea XII

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

27yo french legitimist
(FT/Fantasy/medieval/modern nation. Yep, a bit of all. F'K it.)
The List of our Kings (in progress)Factbook
Monarchy, Feudalism, Traditionalism, Heart Noblesse, Chivalry, Family, Sovereignty, Patriotism, Faith (whichever)
republics, Liberalism, English Imperialism, Zionism, Freemasonry, Israel, Mediatic, cultural & social Marxism, Individualism, Immorality, fake antifascism, Antitheism

Ararat Mountain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ararat Mountain » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:10 pm

I would love a very authoritarian like seal. Must haves are below. something like this : http://www.police.am/images/8-VZ.png or this http://www.conservapedia.com/images/1/1 ... on.svg.png
Thank you! :)

-Text is Նավաքիթ Ազատություն ծաղկել, կարգ պետք դիտելու

- Must have my flag on it

-the cross must be included

-eagle or lion

-shield
Last edited by Ararat Mountain on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ասդված I Am An
Վէրէվի Armenian
Բոլորը American

Հայր մեր որ յերկինս ես, սուրբ եղիցի անուն Քո։ Եկեսցէ արքայութիւն Քո։ Եղիցին կամք Քո որպէս յերկինս և յերկրի։
Զհաց մեր հանապազորդ տուր մեզ այսօր։ և թող մեզ զպարտիս մեր, որպէս և մեք թողումք մերոց պարտապանաց։
և մի տանիր զմեզ ի փորձութիւն։ այլ փրկեա զմեզ ի չարէն։ զի Քո է արքայություն և զորություն և փառք յավիտյանս.

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:13 pm

A airline logo.Has to have our flag on it.

Text is
Top=Name of Company Bottom=Motto
----THIS LINE IS THE LOGO START--
Royal Air
We fly with you
---THIS LINE IS THE END--------------
EDIT:top=Name of...And Bottom=Motto does not count
Last edited by Equestria and Griffon on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Venta de la Mesilla
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Venta de la Mesilla » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:41 pm

A three-piece patch similar in shape to this but with "Nocturnals" across the top, "La Mesilla" on the bottom, and then for the center patch, a crescent moon with a drop of blood coming off the bottom tip, and an analog clock striking thirteen, ideally represented in Roman numerals. Also a small diamond patch (http://www.rolling-shop.com/img/p/32-45-large.jpg) with "1% in it.

Another three-piece patch, this one with "Crusaders" across the top, "La Mesilla" across the bottom, and for the center patch, a Celtic cross with a twelve-pointed sun behind it.

EDIT: Also, thank you so much.
Last edited by Venta de la Mesilla on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The artist formerly known as Taijan
Pronunciation: Messi-uh
Demonym: Mesillano/a
Capital: Tucson
Population: ~4 million
Languages: English and Spanish
Sports played: Association football
Map
Inaugural Multiverse Championship Champions
MPL 2 Runners-up
MPL Cup semifinalists

OOC Reference

New Davis
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 02, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

a new seal

Postby New Davis » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi imagery, I was just wondering if you started working on my seal. Was there a problem on it?

Sereina
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sereina » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 pm

I would appreciate if you could basically neaten up my current flag because I made it in paint.net.. and I'm no artist... :oops: :lol2:

First, the central symbol from this flag in the middle

The flag divided in to two parts like this

Divide the bottom half into two parts - the upper half blue and the lower half green

My national motto, "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam" in Times New Roman on a golden banner in the green section

Two peregrine falcons, one in the white section and the other in the green section

That is all, thank you :p
Check out Wattana, a tiny and new realistic roleplaying region!
Sereina is an influential nation which constitutes the Serein Pennisula. Their coastal location means a mild, windy climate. The nation has stunning hilly, rocky, and rugged natural scenery. There are many natural resources which contribute to its wealth but Sereina's economy is very diverse. Their culture is one of principles which originate from their native religion, Confucianism. Its fascinating customs are still found all over Sereina. More information in Factbook.

I'm a conservative-ish centrist who loves languages, cultures (especially South Korea's), and composing music. I live in a nice little suburb in Idaho's panhandle. I'm in the sixth grade so forgive me for my lack of experience.

Alonir
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alonir » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Alonir » Wed Jul 09, 2014
Hey, whenever you get around to it can you make a national seal that displays a red shield on the shield can you put the hammer and sickle with the olive branches and everything like this
19_zpse5ddbb07.png
but take away the star and put this bird
180px-HighresestoroundelbyNEO.png
and at the bottom of the shield could you put a ribbon that said Unity,Equality,Prosperity

Thank you and God bless
Last edited by Alonir on Wed Jul 09, 2014, edited 1 time in total.
alonir__234504.png

Thank you.

No, thank you so much I really appreciate it I am forever in your debt
Member of the Eurasia Treaty Alliance
Proud Member of The Free World Organization

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Venta de la Mesilla wrote:A three-piece patch similar in shape to this but with "Nocturnals" across the top, "La Mesilla" on the bottom, and then for the center patch, a crescent moon with a drop of blood coming off the bottom tip, and an analog clock striking thirteen, ideally represented in Roman numerals. Also a small diamond patch (http://www.rolling-shop.com/img/p/32-45-large.jpg) with "1% in it.

Another three-piece patch, this one with "Crusaders" across the top, "La Mesilla" across the bottom, and for the center patch, a Celtic cross with a twelve-pointed sun behind it.

EDIT: Also, thank you so much.

Post request for second patch as separate request. Request one design each post.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Postby Val-Verde » Sat May 24, 2014
Hey imagey!
I'm after a flag, coat of arms and seal/emblem.
My flag is http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... aviare.svg
Flag_of_Guaviare.svg
All that I need you to do is just change the coat of arms for the new one.

For the coat of arms could you base it on this; http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... aviare.svg
Escudo_del_Guaviare.svg
But add elements from this one;
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 818%29.svg
Coat_of_arms_of_Chile_(1818).svg
If you could add a red liberty cap somewhere too that would be sweet.
The country name is "República de Valverde" and the motto is "Independencia y Libertad"

For the emblem please base it on the Paraguayan; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coat_ ... raguay.svg
Coat_of_arms_of_Paraguay.svg

And if you could produce an airforce roundal? Just the colours of the flag.
Thank you so much :)

Postby Val-Verde » Sun Aug 10, 2014
Postby Val-Verde » Sat Aug 09, 2014
Hey Imagey,
I'm after making the emblem which is featured here:
coin of Peru image118.jpg
So could you please take this emblem:
Coat_of_arms_of_South_Peru.svg
And add an extra star.

Could you then please take that emblem and use it to make a coa similar to the one featured on here (With the flags behind it):
coin2 of Peru image119.jpg
And for the flag could you take this flag:
Flag_of_South_Peru.svg
Change it into a vertical tricolour of red, white and green. Change the emblem to the one created above (without flags) and place it in the center of the white.

Presidents flag: same as above but with a large yellow star in each corner.
Thank you!
val-verde__493422.png

Just realised I made a request a couple of months back, please take this as the edit :)

Postby Val-Verde » Mon Aug 11, 2014
Hey mate, sorry this is my last post I swear. Could you make the flag the same as the one I posted, red at the hoist, horizontal green and white and just edit the emblem. Cheers.

Also could you please make another extra coat of arms based on this:
640px-Emblem_of_Peru–Bolivian_Confederation.png
Please edit the flags at either side so they are the one with the extra star and change the motto at the top to República del Valverde

Could you also make another copy but with the flag on the left this
Costafieroflag.png
And change the words at the top to Confederación del Ecuador. Please place Firme por la Unión at the bottom or top whatever looks nicer.

And finally could you make another flag based on this:
Flag_of_the_Peru-Bolivian_Confederation.svg
But with the left coa this:
EscudodeCostaFiero.png
and the right one the coa made in the earlier post (the one with the sun).
Thank you so very much! Last post I swear ;)
Last edited by Val-Verde on Mon Aug 11, 2014, edited 4 times in total.
val-verde__482381.png
val-verde__840029.png

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:58 pm

New Davis wrote:Hi imagery, I was just wondering if you started working on my seal. Was there a problem on it?

This request
a new seal
Postby New Davis » Thu Dec 11, 2014
I need my flag edited. Where the seal is, can you put a confederate seal that says THE GREAT SEAL OF NEW DAVIS, in a circular pattern around a center piece in the middle of the seal, like the one i have?
Confederate meaning the center piece have something to do with the confederate side of the civil war, a statue, cannons. Could you do it? Thanks
new_davis__75048.jpg

Postby New Davis » Thu Dec 18, 2014
I need my flag edited. Where the seal is, can you put a confederate seal that says THE GREAT SEAL OF
NEW DAVIS, in a circular pattern around a center piece in the middle of the seal, like the one i have? Confederate meaning the center piece have something to do with the confederate side of the civil war, a statue, cannons. Could you do it? Thanks
new_davis__75048.jpg

TG by The Republic of New Davis 020115
I need my flag edited. Where the seal is, can you put a confederate seal that says THE GREAT SEAL OF NEW DAVIS, in a circular pattern around a center piece in the middle of the seal, like the one i have?
Confederate meaning the center piece have something to do with the confederate side of the civil war, a statue, cannons. Could you do it? Thanks

A New Seal
Postby New Davis » Fri Jan 02, 2015

a new seal
Postby New Davis » Thu Jan 15, 2015
new_davis__75048.jpg

is in process.
Otkyas at Kelmo

The Rhinelands
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rhinelands » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:04 pm

The Rhinelands wrote:I would like to edit my flag by simply putting black vertical bars on each side of the center piece. Essentially, it should be, from left to right, black, the stars and wolf on red, and black again.

Disregard
The Rhinelands wrote:Use this image as reference for my seal. I would like the eagle and stars design in the center to be replaced with a white wolf accented with grey, on the same design as the picture but with 18 points. Seven seven-pointed stars instead of the eight, white, should surround it, and the black background to be red. The Black, white and red banner should be replaced with a black, red, black one. The inscription should read "lupus tolero, sarcina superstes". Keep the gold leaves. And, of course, feel free to change the design as you see fit.

Disregard

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Computerised Equality wrote:Hi Imagey, just wanted to check that work on my request is still ongoing? Don't want to rush you, just want to check I didn't CTE or something for a while and got knocked off the list.

Request for
Postby Computerised Equality » Wed May 28, 2014
Hi, if it's not too much work, can I request a national/state seal?
I'd like a circular seal, with the national flag
the_flag_of_computerised_equality_by_merzendi-d7k2qo5.png
as the background. In the foreground, a desk supported by four figures; a pair of meerkats as the back two legs; on the front right a smiling (if possible) man in overalls, representing the happy workers; on the front left, a man in a dark suit and dark overcoat, representing the government employees. On top of the desk, a large computer screen, similair to this,
640px-ZAX-JohnHenryEden.jpg
flanked by a pair of battlesuits similair to this, though without a number on their shoulder.
TM347199lg.jpg
The circle itself should have the national motto, "Equal in name, differentiated in purpose" around the bottom of it, and with 13 protrusions - similair to the teeth of a cog - coming out of the top and sides.
Last edited by Computerised Equality on Wed May 28, 2014, edited 1 time in total. Postby

Computerised Equality » Wed May 28, 2014
...flanked by a pair of battlesuits similair to this, including the number 04. ...
Last edited by Computerised Equality on Wed May 28, 2014, edited 2 times in total.

is in process.
Design is composition of eight designs.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:11 pm

The Rhinelands wrote:
The Rhinelands wrote:I would like to edit my flag by simply putting black vertical bars on each side of the center piece. Essentially, it should be, from left to right, black, the stars and wolf on red, and black again.

Disregard
The Rhinelands wrote:Use this image as reference for my seal. I would like the eagle and stars design in the center to be replaced with a white wolf accented with grey, on the same design as the picture but with 18 points. Seven seven-pointed stars instead of the eight, white, should surround it, and the black background to be red. The Black, white and red banner should be replaced with a black, red, black one. The inscription should read "lupus tolero, sarcina superstes". Keep the gold leaves. And, of course, feel free to change the design as you see fit.

Disregard

Thank you for notice.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:16 pm

Leritorius wrote:

Same thing for me, is the request I've made at least checked by you ? Is there something else I should do ?

This request
Postby Leritorius » Wed Jan 07, 2015
Hey all image makers ! A little CoA request, if anybody feels like doing it :

I need a simple CoA (nothing on side or on top of it, just the shield) which would be like this :
a vertical tricolor like the crowns of my flag : green, blue, purple.
>The actual national flag of the Kingdom of Læritorius represents three fleurs-de-lys, of equal size but unequal colors, placed in the middle of the flag's white field.<
On the left field :
green, with a vectorial drawing of a baby laying down on its back (like this one,
119714836747695905kotik_baby_02.svg.hi.png
green background and darker green mountains on the back. Simple mountain silhouettes will do.
On the middle field :
blue, with a pale blue tower like this one
Meuble_héraldique_Tour_crénelée_3.svg
decorated with [img=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Fleur_de_lys_(or).svg/1000px-Fleur_de_lys_(or).svg.png]this fleur-de-lys[/img]. Again, dark blue mountain silhouettes on the background.

On the right field :
purple, with this on a darker shade and dark purple mountains on the background.
best-tribal-pegasus-tattoos-design.jpg

Can someone try to get this done for me ? I'd be very grateful.

is in process.
Otkyas at Kelmo

New Nationale Einheit
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Nationale Einheit » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:52 pm

I would like to request a national seal for Nationale Einheit. A round seal with the flag of Nationale Einheit in the center. I would like something simple but professional as Nationale Einheit yearns to be an international powerhouse.

Words: The Great Seal of the Confederacy of Nationale Einheit (Top of Seal)
Motto: Land Zuerst (Bottom of Seal)
Picture: Flag of Nationale Einheit (Middle of Seal)

The Great Seal of the Confederacy of Nationale Einheit rounded on the top and Land Zuerst rounded on the bottom with the national flag in the center. This is what I have envisioned in my mind... Please contact me via Telegram regarding questions.
ACWULF SCHULZ
Chancellor of the Nationale Republik

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information