NATION

PASSWORD

A Fantasy Earth IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Dyun Mar Dwarves, Coast of Imperium of Man
A sturdy oaken sailboat slid onto the coast, plowing into the soft sand gently. 10 short figures sat in the boat, 8 rowing, 1 on the tiller, and 1 trimming the sail. One of the rowers spoke up.
"Thror, where are we?"
The dwarf at the tiller sighed.
"According to the map we're on the coast of the Imperium of Man. We'll wait to explore until we're sure this area is deserted. We wait here with our weapons for a few hours, then we move on."
The dwarves grabbed their axes and halberds, and sat down to wait.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Greater Maltan Empire
Attaché

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Maltan Empire » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:41 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Dyun Mar Dwarves, Coast of Imperium of Man
A sturdy oaken sailboat slid onto the coast, plowing into the soft sand gently. 10 short figures sat in the boat, 8 rowing, 1 on the tiller, and 1 trimming the sail. One of the rowers spoke up.
"Thror, where are we?"
"According to the map we're on the coast of the Imperium of Man. We'll wait to explore until we're sure this area is deserted. We wait here with our weapons for a few hours, then we move on."

Imperium of Man, off the coast of Sardinia.

As the Dwarven sailboat slid onto the coast three large ships totting the banner of the Imperium of Man came into sight, seeming to be incredibly large with both sails and people rowing to make the massive ships move even with calm winds. As the massive ships came into view, hundreds of men could be seen on board of either ship all with bows and massive swords and shields.

A singular arrow is fired at the Dwarven Sailboat crashing into the mast of the boat, tied to it is a scroll.

To the Invaders:

"Remain where you are, you have invaded the sovereign territory of the Imperium of Man. Should you choose to flee, we will destroy you. Should you attempt to run inland, we will find you and we will destroy you. Should you be too flatulent, we will destroy you. The only way we do not destroy you and your pitiful ship is for each and every one of you to remain where you are so that we might gauge the reasoning for your landing. Should we judge it to be a good reason, you will not be slain."

~ Vice Admiral Raith Lugice.
Last edited by The Greater Maltan Empire on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:47 pm

The Greater Maltan Empire wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Dyun Mar Dwarves, Coast of Imperium of Man
"Thror, where are we?"

Imperium of Man, off the coast of Sardinia.

As the Dwarven sailboat slid onto the coast three large ships totting the banner of the Imperium of Man came into sight, seeming to be incredibly large with both sails and people rowing to make the massive ships move even with calm winds. As the massive ships came into view, hundreds of men could be seen on board of either ship all with bows and massive swords and shields.

A singular arrow is fired at the Dwarven Sailboat crashing into the mast of the boat, tied to it is a scroll.

To the Invaders:

"Remain where you are, you have invaded the sovereign territory of the Imperium of Man. Should you choose to flee, we will destroy you. Should you attempt to run inland, we will find you and we will destroy you. Should you be too flatulent, we will destroy you. The only way we do not destroy you and your pitiful ship is for each and every one of you to remain where you are so that we might gauge the reasoning for your landing. Should we judge it to be a good reason, you will not be slain."

~ Vice Admiral Raith Lugice.

The dwarves jumped at the arrow's impact, and shields came up around the boat, dwarves pushing them into the deck as protection against further fire. Thror stood, shouting across the water,
"Hail! We come in peace!"

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Maltan Empire » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:54 pm

The three ships slowly approach two of which slide onto shore on either side of the small Dwarven Sailboat meanwhile the final one positions itself behind the Dwarven Sailboat. Hundreds of Legionaires holding bows with notched arrows are pointed down at the Dwarves, the men remaining taunt and prepared to fire should they be ordered. A man, looking something of fifty years old. Gray hair denotes this man, all except for his banded Iron armor with a golden threaded eagle on the front of the breastplate. The man, would jump down from the massive warship on the left landing on the front of the Dwarven Sailboat two Legionaires jumping down and flanking the man. The men towering over the Dwarves would stare at them, the two Legionaires on either side of the center man seeming to grin for a moment before what can be assumed as the Vice Admiral looks at them the grin immediately fading.

"Why have you landed on our shores, explain and in detail or my men will slaughter you where you stand. "

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Thror stepped up to face the Vice Admiral, flanked by two dwarves holding axes and shields.
"We are an exploration party from the Dwarven Kingdom of Dyun Mar, due South across the water. We were instructed to travel across the water and attempt to make friendships and alliances with whomever we found. I assume you are no exception, so we stand down for you if you do us no harm."

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Maltan Empire » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:25 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Thror stepped up to face the Vice Admiral, flanked by two dwarves holding axes and shields.
"We are an exploration party from the Dwarven Kingdom of Dyun Mar, due South across the water. We were instructed to travel across the water and attempt to make friendships and alliances with whomever we found. I assume you are no exception, so we stand down for you if you do us no harm."

Nodding the Vice Admiral looks over the Dwarf, taking in everything that he seems. After several minutes of staring at the Dwarf the Vice Admiral motions with his left hand. Suddenly all of the Legionaires at one raise their bows, removing the arrow from the string and placing it back in the quiver on their backs each and every man slamming their bow on the hull of the ship allowing for a very intimidating sound to echo between the ships.

"Very good, that is reason enough for my men to stand down. You and those you wish to, can accompany me. We will travel to the Citadel of the God-Emperor. Should he wish to see you, you will be seen and he will speak with you or one of his many scribes or members of court will. I make no promise that your mission will be fruitful."

OOC:

If you agree to come with, I'll make up an elaborate post for you to respond to tomorrow I can't do it right now.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 pm

The Greater Maltan Empire wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Thror stepped up to face the Vice Admiral, flanked by two dwarves holding axes and shields.

Nodding the Vice Admiral looks over the Dwarf, taking in everything that he seems. After several minutes of staring at the Dwarf the Vice Admiral motions with his left hand. Suddenly all of the Legionaires at one raise their bows, removing the arrow from the string and placing it back in the quiver on their backs each and every man slamming their bow on the hull of the ship allowing for a very intimidating sound to echo between the ships.

"Very good, that is reason enough for my men to stand down. You and those you wish to, can accompany me. We will travel to the Citadel of the God-Emperor. Should he wish to see you, you will be seen and he will speak with you or one of his many scribes or members of court will. I make no promise that your mission will be fruitful."

OOC:

If you agree to come with, I'll make up an elaborate post for you to respond to tomorrow I can't do it right now.

Thror signaled his men, and they thrusted their axes into their belts, and dropped their shields.
"Aye, we'll all come with you. Men, prepare for a journey. I assume 'tis a long way," He added as an aside to the Vice Admiral, chuckling.
Fine with me.

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:49 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:"Well, you could move back here with her," Tonwit replied, "or we could wait for your Emperor's answer on the subject. But Greenblossom seems determined now. Or better yet, you could both stay here on the island and never go back."

On the beach, the mermaid laughed and said, "Thank you. You are the Hero of Idrra, are you not? My name is Ara." She tossed her black hair backwards and then said, "Did the Hero of Idrra get a song for his bravery yet?"

Beardblack sipped his beer and said to Tonwit "I don't know anymore. I could stay here, but there's a lot of people back in Anihc that I want to see again. But I can't not marry Greenblossom, either. Gosh, this should be one of the happiest days of my life!" Beardblack puts his head on the table and sobs.

On the beach, Joshua says to the mermaid "No, I haven't heard a song of my bravery. Oh, where are my manners, my name is Joshua, captain of a platoon of heroes and the slayer of the necromancer." He smiles at her, charismatically.

Back at the town square, a subdivision of the men are standing around the town square, speaking about the captains. "Hey, why does Beardblack and Joshua get to just wander off and shag women while we're the ones actually working?"
"Yeah! We should be the ones with pretty women around our arms, not them!"
"We should form a mutiny! That'll teach 'em all a darn good lesson!"
"Alright, huddle up. Here's the idea: Beardblack us probably at the town we last saw him at, with that tree hussy. If we're going to kill him, it should be at the wedding. That'll make a statement. As for Joshua? We can off him now."
"Yeah, there's a good hundred of us here. Let's spilt up. Half of us can track down and get Beardblack, the others get Joshua. Hang on, I'll rally them." He exits the huddle and says to the other sailors "Followers of Joshua! Are you tired of the man working us like dogs while they can run off and shag anything on two legs? The man can only use us as much as we let him! If we turn on Joshua and Beardblack, then we're free as the wind! I say this half can track down Beardblack and end his days at his wedding, and this half, including me, will kill Joshua in front of whatever women he's with!"
The men shout "Yah!" before setting off.

But they hadn't accounted for the lone elf who was listening, Harque was his name. He ran off and burst into the tavern. "Beardblack, your men are attempting a mutiny. They're going to kill Joshua, then you ON your wedding day." Tonwit grasped his bow, and the entire tavern burst into an uproar. Tonwit said, "I'll go rescue Joshua. If it's the one place he is-its at the beach. The mermaids are there." He grasped his bow and half the tavern marched out with him. Harque stayed at Beardblack's side.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:Beardblack sipped his beer and said to Tonwit "I don't know anymore. I could stay here, but there's a lot of people back in Anihc that I want to see again. But I can't not marry Greenblossom, either. Gosh, this should be one of the happiest days of my life!" Beardblack puts his head on the table and sobs.

On the beach, Joshua says to the mermaid "No, I haven't heard a song of my bravery. Oh, where are my manners, my name is Joshua, captain of a platoon of heroes and the slayer of the necromancer." He smiles at her, charismatically.

Back at the town square, a subdivision of the men are standing around the town square, speaking about the captains. "Hey, why does Beardblack and Joshua get to just wander off and shag women while we're the ones actually working?"
"Yeah! We should be the ones with pretty women around our arms, not them!"
"We should form a mutiny! That'll teach 'em all a darn good lesson!"
"Alright, huddle up. Here's the idea: Beardblack us probably at the town we last saw him at, with that tree hussy. If we're going to kill him, it should be at the wedding. That'll make a statement. As for Joshua? We can off him now."
"Yeah, there's a good hundred of us here. Let's spilt up. Half of us can track down and get Beardblack, the others get Joshua. Hang on, I'll rally them." He exits the huddle and says to the other sailors "Followers of Joshua! Are you tired of the man working us like dogs while they can run off and shag anything on two legs? The man can only use us as much as we let him! If we turn on Joshua and Beardblack, then we're free as the wind! I say this half can track down Beardblack and end his days at his wedding, and this half, including me, will kill Joshua in front of whatever women he's with!"
The men shout "Yah!" before setting off.

But they hadn't accounted for the lone elf who was listening, Harque was his name. He ran off and burst into the tavern. "Beardblack, your men are attempting a mutiny. They're going to kill Joshua, then you ON your wedding day." Tonwit grasped his bow, and the entire tavern burst into an uproar. Tonwit said, "I'll go rescue Joshua. If it's the one place he is-its at the beach. The mermaids are there." He grasped his bow and half the tavern marched out with him. Harque stayed at Beardblack's side.

The men that marched towards Joshua encountered Tonwit. One of the men named Kong says "Look who it, boys; Tonwit the Twit. Stay out of this or we'll go right through you. Don't think we won't? There's 50 of us and only 3 of you. If I were you, I'd be begging for my life right about now." The men slowly walk closer to Tonwit with their swords out.

Meanwhile, the men that were tasked at killing Beardblack head back to the ship and gather harpoons and bows. The men then drink the rum onboard and talk about their plans for killing Beardblack.

At the tavern, Beardblack takes another swig and says to Harque "Where is Greenblossom? Is she safe? I fear for the life of Tonwit as well, but now I need to know about Greenblossom's security. Damn it man, tell me!" Beardblack begins to violently shake Harque.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:37 am

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:But they hadn't accounted for the lone elf who was listening, Harque was his name. He ran off and burst into the tavern. "Beardblack, your men are attempting a mutiny. They're going to kill Joshua, then you ON your wedding day." Tonwit grasped his bow, and the entire tavern burst into an uproar. Tonwit said, "I'll go rescue Joshua. If it's the one place he is-its at the beach. The mermaids are there." He grasped his bow and half the tavern marched out with him. Harque stayed at Beardblack's side.

The men that marched towards Joshua encountered Tonwit. One of the men named Kong says "Look who it, boys; Tonwit the Twit. Stay out of this or we'll go right through you. Don't think we won't? There's 50 of us and only 3 of you. If I were you, I'd be begging for my life right about now." The men slowly walk closer to Tonwit with their swords out.

Meanwhile, the men that were tasked at killing Beardblack head back to the ship and gather harpoons and bows. The men then drink the rum onboard and talk about their plans for killing Beardblack.

At the tavern, Beardblack takes another swig and says to Harque "Where is Greenblossom? Is she safe? I fear for the life of Tonwit as well, but now I need to know about Greenblossom's security. Damn it man, tell me!" Beardblack begins to violently shake Harque.

"You'll be going no further," Tonwit said, aiming his bow. "And you're all trapped on the island now; the mermaids tore your ship apart earlier. And there are a whole lot more of us than you think." Two cats leaped out of the bushes as he said that, and elves swung from behind the group, arrow on the string. "You'd best surrender. Put down your weapons and you'll be treated kindly. Any kind of resistance will be put down immediately. And killing me isn't a good idea; especially on my own land."

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:The men that marched towards Joshua encountered Tonwit. One of the men named Kong says "Look who it, boys; Tonwit the Twit. Stay out of this or we'll go right through you. Don't think we won't? There's 50 of us and only 3 of you. If I were you, I'd be begging for my life right about now." The men slowly walk closer to Tonwit with their swords out.

"You'll be going no further," Tonwit said, aiming his bow. "And you're all trapped on the island now; the mermaids tore your ship apart earlier. And there are a whole lot more of us than you think." Two cats leaped out of the bushes as he said that, and elves swung from behind the group, arrow on the string. "You'd best surrender. Put down your weapons and you'll be treated kindly. Any kind of resistance will be put down immediately. And killing me isn't a good idea; especially on my own land."

The men hold still for a moment before Kong threw his sword at Tonwit, which spun horizontally towards his abdomen. Kong simultaneously shouts "No!" After this, ~40 men towards the back of the group spun around and charged at the elven archers. The men held their swords sideways in front of their necks to protect them from arrows. ~5 men headed towards the 2 cats, though they were still puzzled by how there were bushes on beach. The rest of the men charged at Tonwit and Joshua. Joshua said "I think we're fucked." He then grabs a hold on Ara and shouts "Hurry! Swim! Please!"

Meanwhile, back at the ship that mermaids were busy tearing apart, some of the crew onboard sliced open barrels of rum before tossing them into the sea. The plan was to impair their vision or make them drunk. The men were not afraid of drowning after the ship sinks, as it is still docked, meaning they could swim back there quite easily. The men that are not trying to make the mermaids drunk are taking crates of weapons and gold off the ship. They know they cannot grab them all in time, so they instead carry one crate off the ship before taking out whaling harpoons. If the mermaids try to surface to avoid the rum, they'll use the harpoons.

Back at the tavern, Beardblack was getting annoyed by Harque not answering him about Greenblossom. He grabs Harque's belt and the top of his shirt to use as handles. Beardblack then picks up Harque and slides him across the counter, knocking down everyone's drink. Beardblack then goes to Harque and shouts in his face "Is Greenblossom okay?"

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:38 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:"You'll be going no further," Tonwit said, aiming his bow. "And you're all trapped on the island now; the mermaids tore your ship apart earlier. And there are a whole lot more of us than you think." Two cats leaped out of the bushes as he said that, and elves swung from behind the group, arrow on the string. "You'd best surrender. Put down your weapons and you'll be treated kindly. Any kind of resistance will be put down immediately. And killing me isn't a good idea; especially on my own land."

The men hold still for a moment before Kong threw his sword at Tonwit, which spun horizontally towards his abdomen. Kong simultaneously shouts "No!" After this, ~40 men towards the back of the group spun around and charged at the elven archers. The men held their swords sideways in front of their necks to protect them from arrows. ~5 men headed towards the 2 cats, though they were still puzzled by how there were bushes on beach. The rest of the men charged at Tonwit and Joshua. Joshua said "I think we're fucked." He then grabs a hold on Ara and shouts "Hurry! Swim! Please!"

Meanwhile, back at the ship that mermaids were busy tearing apart, some of the crew onboard sliced open barrels of rum before tossing them into the sea. The plan was to impair their vision or make them drunk. The men were not afraid of drowning after the ship sinks, as it is still docked, meaning they could swim back there quite easily. The men that are not trying to make the mermaids drunk are taking crates of weapons and gold off the ship. They know they cannot grab them all in time, so they instead carry one crate off the ship before taking out whaling harpoons. If the mermaids try to surface to avoid the rum, they'll use the harpoons.

Back at the tavern, Beardblack was getting annoyed by Harque not answering him about Greenblossom. He grabs Harque's belt and the top of his shirt to use as handles. Beardblack then picks up Harque and slides him across the counter, knocking down everyone's drink. Beardblack then goes to Harque and shouts in his face "Is Greenblossom okay?"

The sky turned black as the mermaids burst into a song of war and triumph. Lightning flashed as the battle began. Tonwit looked up at the sky, smiled and said, "We aren't in trouble, Joshua." From the sky descended the mighty Pegasus-the most dangerous weapon in war and the most beautiful in peace. Fire shot from their mouths. In the sea, the mermaids struggled against the ale as they tore the ship apart. Then help came from above. Arrows flew at the men on the ship dumping ale into the sea. "Who dares to attempt to kill the hero of Idrra? You have turned against him and this island turns against you," a voice thundered. A black figure in the sky, whose wings were aflame descended with fifty angels from above and drew their swords. Mermaids tore at the wood holding the ship together.
Back at the tavern, Harque replied nervously, "She fetched help. Watch the sky. You and Joshua are not in trouble; far from it. You might end up here forever. The mermaids are attacking the group getting the weapons on the ship. Angels have been sent to help them. Tonwit and the others are on the beach. The Pegasus have unleashed their fury on them."

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:The men hold still for a moment before Kong threw his sword at Tonwit, which spun horizontally towards his abdomen. Kong simultaneously shouts "No!" After this, ~40 men towards the back of the group spun around and charged at the elven archers. The men held their swords sideways in front of their necks to protect them from arrows. ~5 men headed towards the 2 cats, though they were still puzzled by how there were bushes on beach. The rest of the men charged at Tonwit and Joshua. Joshua said "I think we're fucked." He then grabs a hold on Ara and shouts "Hurry! Swim! Please!"

The sky turned black as the mermaids burst into a song of war and triumph. Lightning flashed as the battle began. Tonwit looked up at the sky, smiled and said, "We aren't in trouble, Joshua." From the sky descended the mighty Pegasus-the most dangerous weapon in war and the most beautiful in peace. Fire shot from their mouths. In the sea, the mermaids struggled against the ale as they tore the ship apart. Then help came from above. Arrows flew at the men on the ship dumping ale into the sea. "Who dares to attempt to kill the hero of Idrra? You have turned against him and this island turns against you," a voice thundered. A black figure in the sky, whose wings were aflame descended with fifty angels from above and drew their swords. Mermaids tore at the wood holding the ship together.
Back at the tavern, Harque replied nervously, "She fetched help. Watch the sky. You and Joshua are not in trouble; far from it. You might end up here forever. The mermaids are attacking the group getting the weapons on the ship. Angels have been sent to help them. Tonwit and the others are on the beach. The Pegasus have unleashed their fury on them."

The men in the beach fought valiantly against the elves firing their arrows, but eventually, the men were defeated by the Pegasus, who claimed the lives of a few friendlies in the crossfire. The men that fought the tigers had slain them, then fled into the woods, thinking that the Pegasus wouldn't burn them there as that would set the whole forest ablaze. Tonwit was currently locked in a battle with Kong, who had picked up one of his fallen brethren's swords to replace the one he threw. Kong always positioned himself in a manner so that Tonwit's back was towards the Pegasus. This was to prevent the Pegasus from breathing fire on him, as it would hit Tonwit as well. Joshua wasn't watching the battle, as he was too busy swimming away.

Meanwhile, Beardblack was holding Harque by the lapel and slapping him. "Mermaids are sinking my ship? She's my pride and honor! I have to save her!" Beardblack pushed Harque on his back and headed towards his ship. He was going to stop the fighting at the port.

Back at the ship, the men that were on the sinking ship swung to the port like in assassins creed 4. Some of them fell into the water, having to try to stab sharks in the face with whaling spears. The mermaids had sunk the ship, but were now intoxicated. The men being shot at with arrows were pinned behind crates to avoid getting hit.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:33 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:The sky turned black as the mermaids burst into a song of war and triumph. Lightning flashed as the battle began. Tonwit looked up at the sky, smiled and said, "We aren't in trouble, Joshua." From the sky descended the mighty Pegasus-the most dangerous weapon in war and the most beautiful in peace. Fire shot from their mouths. In the sea, the mermaids struggled against the ale as they tore the ship apart. Then help came from above. Arrows flew at the men on the ship dumping ale into the sea. "Who dares to attempt to kill the hero of Idrra? You have turned against him and this island turns against you," a voice thundered. A black figure in the sky, whose wings were aflame descended with fifty angels from above and drew their swords. Mermaids tore at the wood holding the ship together.

The men in the beach fought valiantly against the elves firing their arrows, but eventually, the men were defeated by the Pegasus, who claimed the lives of a few friendlies in the crossfire. The men that fought the tigers had slain them, then fled into the woods, thinking that the Pegasus wouldn't burn them there as that would set the whole forest ablaze. Tonwit was currently locked in a battle with Kong, who had picked up one of his fallen brethren's swords to replace the one he threw. Kong always positioned himself in a manner so that Tonwit's back was towards the Pegasus. This was to prevent the Pegasus from breathing fire on him, as it would hit Tonwit as well. Joshua wasn't watching the battle, as he was too busy swimming away.

Meanwhile, Beardblack was holding Harque by the lapel and slapping him. "Mermaids are sinking my ship? She's my pride and honor! I have to save her!" Beardblack pushed Harque on his back and headed towards his ship. He was going to stop the fighting at the port.

Back at the ship, the men that were on the sinking ship swung to the port like in assassins creed 4. Some of them fell into the water, having to try to stab sharks in the face with whaling spears. The mermaids had sunk the ship, but were now intoxicated. The men being shot at with arrows were pinned behind crates to avoid getting hit.

Tonwit swung his sword and said, "Coward! You mutiny your captain and attempt to murder your former captain. Your ship is sunk and your men fleeing. Give up now and you can live." The Centaurs quickly hunted down the crew hiding in the wood. Tonwit flew upward and onto the back of the Pegasus. He said, "Surrender now or be toast, Kong. You're finished."
The angels quickly pursued the men on the beach and Centaurs ambushed from the woods. The lead angel said, "Drop your weapons or we'll put ours through you." The angels on the sinking ship grabbed the remaining crew and dragged them kicking and screaming to the Eldar City's Dungeons.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:57 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:The men in the beach fought valiantly against the elves firing their arrows, but eventually, the men were defeated by the Pegasus, who claimed the lives of a few friendlies in the crossfire. The men that fought the tigers had slain them, then fled into the woods, thinking that the Pegasus wouldn't burn them there as that would set the whole forest ablaze. Tonwit was currently locked in a battle with Kong, who had picked up one of his fallen brethren's swords to replace the one he threw. Kong always positioned himself in a manner so that Tonwit's back was towards the Pegasus. This was to prevent the Pegasus from breathing fire on him, as it would hit Tonwit as well. Joshua wasn't watching the battle, as he was too busy swimming away.

Tonwit swung his sword and said, "Coward! You mutiny your captain and attempt to murder your former captain. Your ship is sunk and your men fleeing. Give up now and you can live." The Centaurs quickly hunted down the crew hiding in the wood. Tonwit flew upward and onto the back of the Pegasus. He said, "Surrender now or be toast, Kong. You're finished."
The angels quickly pursued the men on the beach and Centaurs ambushed from the woods. The lead angel said, "Drop your weapons or we'll put ours through you." The angels on the sinking ship grabbed the remaining crew and dragged them kicking and screaming to the Eldar City's Dungeons.

The crew being taken from the sinking ship stab the Angels with harpoons, allowing only a few to be taken. The men knew they couldn't win, but just wanted to take as many of them down as possible. The men in the woods that were being tracked down by centaurs took out a flint and steel and set fire to the woods. This could make the Centaurs retreat or just kill them along with the forest. Either way, it was better than being killed by centaurs. Kong thrown his sword in a straight line upward in an attempt to impale the Pegasus from the stomach.

Beardblack had arrived at the scene at the port and kicked the man commanding the archers in the bollocks. Beardblack tells the man "What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You don't go around sinking heroes ships. You know how long I've sailed on that ship? A long time! Call your boys off right now. I don't care if they stab me, make my walk the plank, or whatever they do. All I know is I don't want you desecrating the SS Niatpac."

Meanwhile, another Anihc crewmember not part of the revolt nor lead by Joshua (he was lead by a seperate, irrelevant captain) looks at the battle and says "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I told them it was a bad idea to get involved in there lives." Before walking away.

Harndar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Harndar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:59 pm

UDKG, Alron Palace

Goran sits down on his throne, walking for someone, to walk in, while he was waiting, he imagine his cousins, Rolo, Colo saying he was a disgrace of Gordebul and will send Gordebul back into anarchy. He was hated by his great uncle's line except for the parents. Goran sighed and heard his door open. It was elite messenger, although the lords didn't decide where to meet for a meeting, plus they didn't EVEN plan a meeting at all.

"Well, this is strange," Goran spoke to the messenger,"No meetings?"

The messenger nodded," The lords have told me that the area is now to small to live in so they sent me to say to you that they wish to expand north."

"Is there anyone over there?"

The messenger shakes his head" We heard no one claimed that land and there are plenty of resources."

It took a few mins. to make a decision, then Goran spoke, "Very well, tell the lords that they can expand north and settle there, as long as they don't fight."

The messenger nodded and exited the palace, ready to tell the news to the Dwarven lords.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 am

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:Tonwit swung his sword and said, "Coward! You mutiny your captain and attempt to murder your former captain. Your ship is sunk and your men fleeing. Give up now and you can live." The Centaurs quickly hunted down the crew hiding in the wood. Tonwit flew upward and onto the back of the Pegasus. He said, "Surrender now or be toast, Kong. You're finished."

The crew being taken from the sinking ship stab the Angels with harpoons, allowing only a few to be taken. The men knew they couldn't win, but just wanted to take as many of them down as possible. The men in the woods that were being tracked down by centaurs took out a flint and steel and set fire to the woods. This could make the Centaurs retreat or just kill them along with the forest. Either way, it was better than being killed by centaurs. Kong thrown his sword in a straight line upward in an attempt to impale the Pegasus from the stomach.

Beardblack had arrived at the scene at the port and kicked the man commanding the archers in the bollocks. Beardblack tells the man "What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You don't go around sinking heroes ships. You know how long I've sailed on that ship? A long time! Call your boys off right now. I don't care if they stab me, make my walk the plank, or whatever they do. All I know is I don't want you desecrating the SS Niatpac."

Meanwhile, another Anihc crewmember not part of the revolt nor lead by Joshua (he was lead by a seperate, irrelevant captain) looks at the battle and says "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I told them it was a bad idea to get involved in there lives." Before walking away.

The lead angel fell to the ground and said, "It's not sunk-yet. It's repairable. The trees will give you wood."

Shouts of, "Fire! Fire!" soon covered the island. But the fairies, who had skill in water magic, quickly put down that cry. The Centaurs quickly rounded up the men who started the fire. The whole island would be in an uproar soon.

The sword slammed right into the stomach of the Pegasus, and Tonwit fired a shot right at Kong's head. The Pegasus fell to the ground and Tonwit ran forward and grabbed Kong by the collar with one hand and began punching him with the other.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:The crew being taken from the sinking ship stab the Angels with harpoons, allowing only a few to be taken. The men knew they couldn't win, but just wanted to take as many of them down as possible. The men in the woods that were being tracked down by centaurs took out a flint and steel and set fire to the woods. This could make the Centaurs retreat or just kill them along with the forest. Either way, it was better than being killed by centaurs. Kong thrown his sword in a straight line upward in an attempt to impale the Pegasus from the stomach.

The lead angel fell to the ground and said, "It's not sunk-yet. It's repairable. The trees will give you wood."

Shouts of, "Fire! Fire!" soon covered the island. But the fairies, who had skill in water magic, quickly put down that cry. The Centaurs quickly rounded up the men who started the fire. The whole island would be in an uproar soon.

The sword slammed right into the stomach of the Pegasus, and Tonwit fired a shot right at Kong's head. The Pegasus fell to the ground and Tonwit ran forward and grabbed Kong by the collar with one hand and began punching him with the other.

Beardblack falls to his knees looking at the ship and says to the lead angel "Those men. I could've saved then. It's all my fault most of them are dead and the rest were carted off to the stocks. If I hadn't decided to run off with some tree lady, they would still be alive." Beardblack stood up and looked at the lead angel straight in the eye. "Let me speak with the warden. Have me take their place in the dungeon. I may not be able to take the place of the ones who died, but I can sure take their place in the cells."

Meanwhile, on the beach, Kong shifted his body to the side as much as Tonwit's grip could allow and avoided one of the punches and, using this second of not being punched in the face, grabbed Tonwit's wing. Kong pulled the wing underneath his armpit as if he was trying to give it a headlock. Joshua, who was watching this fight, turned to Ara and said "Fancy a shag?"

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:09 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:The lead angel fell to the ground and said, "It's not sunk-yet. It's repairable. The trees will give you wood."

Beardblack falls to his knees looking at the ship and says to the lead angel "Those men. I could've saved then. It's all my fault most of them are dead and the rest were carted off to the stocks. If I hadn't decided to run off with some tree lady, they would still be alive." Beardblack stood up and looked at the lead angel straight in the eye. "Let me speak with the warden. Have me take their place in the dungeon. I may not be able to take the place of the ones who died, but I can sure take their place in the cells."

Meanwhile, on the beach, Kong shifted his body to the side as much as Tonwit's grip could allow and avoided one of the punches and, using this second of not being punched in the face, grabbed Tonwit's wing. Kong pulled the wing underneath his armpit as if he was trying to give it a headlock. Joshua, who was watching this fight, turned to Ara and said "Fancy a shag?"

Tonwit pulled back, leaving Kong's armpit full of feathers, and gave Kong a swift kick aimed directly at the shin. He then leaped on Kong.
Ara shook her head no to Joshua's question, "Shouldn't you be helping?"

The lead angel on the beach looked at Beardblack's eyes. "You would take the place of the very men who were going to kill you?" The angel, Varian, was impressed. The captain was going to take the place of his men in the prison.

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:Beardblack falls to his knees looking at the ship and says to the lead angel "Those men. I could've saved then. It's all my fault most of them are dead and the rest were carted off to the stocks. If I hadn't decided to run off with some tree lady, they would still be alive." Beardblack stood up and looked at the lead angel straight in the eye. "Let me speak with the warden. Have me take their place in the dungeon. I may not be able to take the place of the ones who died, but I can sure take their place in the cells."

Tonwit pulled back, leaving Kong's armpit full of feathers, and gave Kong a swift kick aimed directly at the shin. He then leaped on Kong.

The lead angel on the beach looked at Beardblack's eyes. "You would take the place of the very men who were going to kill you?" The angel, Varian, was impressed. The captain was going to take the place of his men in the prison.

Beardblack marched to the dungeon and said to the warden "Sir, my crew that you've arrested are innocent. But I am not. You see, it was my negligence and poor decision making that caused them to revolt. What I want you to do," Beardblack put his wrists together "Is clasp me in irons and have me replace my crew you've locked up. Only then will justice be served."

Meanwhile, Kong had just received a kick to the shin, but sidestepped to Tonwit's attempt of leaping on him. Kong then grabbed Tonwit's wing to use as a handle when side kicking Tonwit. Joshua said to the mermaid "Nah, I'm sure Tonwit'll be fine." Joshua put his arm around Ara and watched the fight as if it were a play.

Renetopia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Renetopia » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:45 pm

The Greater Maltan Empire wrote:The Bulwark, Dwarvenlands (Kerorem)

A single runner can be seen exiting through the gate of the sun, a massive outrider makes his way towards the Dwarvenlands holding with him an envelope for the High Council

High Council,

"I seek a diplomatic envoy to meet at the Gate of the Sun so that we might discuss the opening of trading between our mighty nations, as well as other pacts that might allow for our nations to continue to assist one another."

-Unsigned-

The outrider's run didn't go unnoticed for too long. Halfling spies had noticed him a short while into his journey and went on to alert the High Council. The man came from the Imperium, but didn't seem dangerous.

The High Council was alerted. After a long meeting, they decided to hear what the man has to say, as long as he means no harm.
A small convoy of Dwarves and Gnomes greeted the man and along with him went to the city of Kerboms to where the High Council resides. The man was even allowed inside the city and became the first Human to visit a Dwarvish city.

The man was, as anyone could see, amazed by the underground metropolis. Eyes wide and mouth agape, he walked to the palace of the High Council and entered along with the convoy.

He gave his letter to the High Council members. After a lot of hushed talks and silent agreements, it was decided that a diplomatic envoy will meet at the Gate of the Sun. A message was written, confirming the decision and given to the man so that he could send it to the Imperium.

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:54 am

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:Tonwit pulled back, leaving Kong's armpit full of feathers, and gave Kong a swift kick aimed directly at the shin. He then leaped on Kong.

Beardblack marched to the dungeon and said to the warden "Sir, my crew that you've arrested are innocent. But I am not. You see, it was my negligence and poor decision making that caused them to revolt. What I want you to do," Beardblack put his wrists together "Is clasp me in irons and have me replace my crew you've locked up. Only then will justice be served."

Meanwhile, Kong had just received a kick to the shin, but sidestepped to Tonwit's attempt of leaping on him. Kong then grabbed Tonwit's wing to use as a handle when side kicking Tonwit. Joshua said to the mermaid "Nah, I'm sure Tonwit'll be fine." Joshua put his arm around Ara and watched the fight as if it were a play.

Ara broke free of Joshua's arms and said, "You men are all the same-all you want is to shag mermaids and dryads. You have no care for honor. She then dove underwater and came back carrying a trident.

Tonwit, in the meanwhile had received a sidekick. He grabbed Kong by the legs, and tossed him to the ground. The Centaurs, in the meanwhile, had recovered all the crewmen in the forest.
The Jail-warden, Boque, said, "We have met no one with greater honor. You would take the place of men who tried to kill you by saying that it is your fault. However, I have a better idea. I would like you and the surviving crewmen to repair your ship. You may supervise them if you wish. And the dryads will give you all the wood you need."

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:Beardblack marched to the dungeon and said to the warden "Sir, my crew that you've arrested are innocent. But I am not. You see, it was my negligence and poor decision making that caused them to revolt. What I want you to do," Beardblack put his wrists together "Is clasp me in irons and have me replace my crew you've locked up. Only then will justice be served."

Ara broke free of Joshua's arms and said, "You men are all the same-all you want is to shag mermaids and dryads. You have no care for honor. She then dove underwater and came back carrying a trident.

Tonwit, in the meanwhile had received a sidekick. He grabbed Kong by the legs, and tossed him to the ground. The Centaurs, in the meanwhile, had recovered all the crewmen in the forest.
The Jail-warden, Boque, said, "We have met no one with greater honor. You would take the place of men who tried to kill you by saying that it is your fault. However, I have a better idea. I would like you and the surviving crewmen to repair your ship. You may supervise them if you wish. And the dryads will give you all the wood you need."

Joshua's eyes dilated as he slowly stepped away from the water. "Woah, hold your horses, Ara. Don't do anything you might regret, like stabbing me or sing your war song. Just-" Joshua ran away from the beach, really hoping she wouldn't sing her song. He made sure to stay at least 5 meters away from the canals. Joshua then went back to the boat to see if he'd have better luck with drunk mermaids (He knew of the spill because he saw rum coming down the canal).
Kong had hit the sand pretty hard, and had destroyed a sand castle in doing so. Kong jumped back on his feet and attempted to throw a punch at him, although he expected it to be blocked or dodged.
Beardblack stares at the warden and says "If we accept being exiled from here, promise me one thing; I need Greenblossom to go to Anihc, but in a seperate boat, a week behind our ship. That way, I can still tell my men that I gave up on her while still being able to reunite with her. Back in Anihc, that is."

Osnil
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:30 pm

New Abrahammia wrote:
Osnil wrote:Ara broke free of Joshua's arms and said, "You men are all the same-all you want is to shag mermaids and dryads. You have no care for honor. She then dove underwater and came back carrying a trident.

Joshua's eyes dilated as he slowly stepped away from the water. "Woah, hold your horses, Ara. Don't do anything you might regret, like stabbing me or sing your war song. Just-" Joshua ran away from the beach, really hoping she wouldn't sing her song. He made sure to stay at least 5 meters away from the canals. Joshua then went back to the boat to see if he'd have better luck with drunk mermaids (He knew of the spill because he saw rum coming down the canal).
Kong had hit the sand pretty hard, and had destroyed a sand castle in doing so. Kong jumped back on his feet and attempted to throw a punch at him, although he expected it to be blocked or dodged.
Beardblack stares at the warden and says "If we accept being exiled from here, promise me one thing; I need Greenblossom to go to Anihc, but in a seperate boat, a week behind our ship. That way, I can still tell my men that I gave up on her while still being able to reunite with her. Back in Anihc, that is."

Tonwit ducked the punch as Ara threw her trident. Tonwit lay flat on the ground as the trident sailed through the air.

The warden said, "You're not being exiled. A captain who can take such responsibility for his actions is indeed one whom this island welcomes. Your men, however, are not. They may not come back. If you choose to come back, they may not come with you. If they do, this island will be less welcoming."

New Abrahammia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Abrahammia » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:44 pm

Osnil wrote:
New Abrahammia wrote:Joshua's eyes dilated as he slowly stepped away from the water. "Woah, hold your horses, Ara. Don't do anything you might regret, like stabbing me or sing your war song. Just-" Joshua ran away from the beach, really hoping she wouldn't sing her song. He made sure to stay at least 5 meters away from the canals. Joshua then went back to the boat to see if he'd have better luck with drunk mermaids (He knew of the spill because he saw rum coming down the canal).

Tonwit ducked the punch as Ara threw her trident. Tonwit lay flat on the ground as the trident sailed through the air.

The warden said, "You're not being exiled. A captain who can take such responsibility for his actions is indeed one whom this island welcomes. Your men, however, are not. They may not come back. If you choose to come back, they may not come with you. If they do, this island will be less welcoming."

Kong had fallen on Tonwit. After a moment, Tonwit realized the trident in Kong's back, which caused Kong to die.
Beardblack said to the warden "I am not planning to come back to this island. Too many… memories. I want to simply sail back to Anihc, elope with Greenblossom, and write a book on my trip to Idrra. Please do not miss me."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse