NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:He passed 30... he's well preserved.

*runs*

Tilt, how old is your sister?

And on that sleepy note, I"m going to crawl into bed. I"m bushed. Goodnight PL!

:p

I'm going to rename her Typo Queen. Who's with me?

*raises flipper*
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm

*clears throat*
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 pm

It's settled then. :lol:
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Sorry if that messed up your plans, Mon, but not much could have convinced Kwa'a to use that door under those circumstances.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Cerillium wrote:It's settled then. :lol:

Really should be Typo Quene, though. ;)
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 pm

And now to bed.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Cerillium wrote:It's settled then. :lol:

Really should be Typo Quene, though. ;)

I originally posted Type Queen.

I suddenly dawned on me how entirely complex this RP is. Perhaps it's the weird relationships between characters or perhaps it's due to the fun in fashioning them, but we've become a stronger group for it.

G'nite Slobo.
Last edited by Cerillium on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Did my post not go through?

*checks*

No, it definitely went through...

Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Northwest Slobovia wrote:Really should be Typo Quene, though. ;)

I originally posted Type Queen.

I suddenly dawned on me how entirely complex this RP is. Perhaps it's the weird relationships between characters or perhaps it's due to the fun in fashioning them, but we've become a stronger group for it.

G'nite Slobo.

It's both, I think. *nods*
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:40 pm

G'night, all.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Goodnight Torsi, and Cer, and Gio, and Mon, and PL...

Three pies.
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:Did my post not go through?

*checks*

He might have missed it. TG him to ask?

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 pm

G'nite Tilt and others.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Did my post not go through?

*checks*

He might have missed it. TG him to ask?

Probbie...

I like how Kwa'a took the time to make a shiv out of wood when she has a big huge metal bar that served as the main melee weapon for a man who saved Earth from an alien invasion.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:22 pm

I'm going again. I'm tireless.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Cerillium wrote:He might have missed it. TG him to ask?

Probbie...

I like how Kwa'a took the time to make a shiv out of wood when she has a big huge metal bar that served as the main melee weapon for a man who saved Earth from an alien invasion.

:rofl: I know right!
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:37 pm

Cerillium wrote:G'nite Tilt and others.

I join the civet in lurking.

Shahan, I'll post tomorrow if that's OK? Early day at work.
mumblemumblemumble

Shahansh
Attaché

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shahansh » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:39 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Shahan, I'll post tomorrow if that's OK? Early day at work.

Yeah, that's fine. I was about to head out myself.
I'm an 21 year old dude. Nothing special.
Shahansh is a representation of my beliefs. Feel free to enlighten me if you feel the need.
On a different note, Shahansh is mostly desert with a small ocean border.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Shahansh wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Shahan, I'll post tomorrow if that's OK? Early day at work.

Yeah, that's fine. I was about to head out myself.

Thanks!

Goodnight.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:45 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Probbie...

:rofl: I know right!

I love Fvaar and when people do stuff like that. Watch it work out for her anyway.

Achievement

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:55 pm

Well, I'm back online so time to write!
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:22 am

I wonder if the silent hill enemies are just actors.

"WAIT STOP SHOOTING! THIS IS FAKE!!!" says pyramid head actor.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 am

The Carlisle wrote:I wonder if the silent hill enemies are just actors.

But then how this

Achievement

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:36 am

Monfrox wrote:
The Carlisle wrote:I wonder if the silent hill enemies are just actors.

But then how this

Robitz
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:00 am

Because.

Do not remove this search tag: #PLAPP
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Min

Character Name: Arajayani (or simply Ara)

Character Gender: Female

Character Species: Human, possible avatar

Character Physical Description: Stands at 175cm, 47kg, dark complexion, piercing dark brown eyes, thick raven hair that is usually tied back conservatively. Arajayani has intricate mehndi designs covering a significant portion of her arms, across her collarbone, abdomen, and legs. Smaller intricate designs line her ankles and fingers. Depending on her mood Arajayani sometimes adorn small jewelry in her hair, bangles on her wrists and tiny earrings. She looks like a woman in her mid 30s.

URL to Character Picture, if any: n/a for now.

Primary Skill or Power: The mehndi designs are her primary source of power derived from the goddess Dhumavati. Whether blessed or cursed with this ability is yet to be answered, so is the question of her existence to the goddess. Being a vassal (or simply an instrument), the mehndi designs give Arajayani temporary godlike abilities, passive and overt.

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: Arajayani cannot exert her overt powers unless it is the proper time to act, nor can she force an action unto another in order to act or react. Her divine powers are limited to the decisions, actions and universal consequences of those around her. In other words, don't expect a miracle at the tip of her fingers or command, you'll get none unless the goddess gives her blessing. The mehndi cannot be removed by any means and attempts to will likely result in serious injury to Arajayani, including death. Her passive powers give her valuable insight and knowledge, this too is limited in sharing with others and frequently leads to cryptic responses.

Secondary Skill or Power: Extended lifespan/immortal

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: Mortal, the mehndi protects Arajayani though whether this is a side effect of the mehndi or by Dhumavati's blessing or will is unclear. Arajayani has been known to suffer despite her vast powers.

Character Background/Biography: Arajayani herself is not clear on her own background. The memories of her mortal life has long since been replaced by the tutelage and experience gained from the goddess Dhumavati. The goddess represents inauspicious qualities (disease, misery, frustration, poverty, bad luck, need, and anger) yet also revered for the gift of knowledge, granter of boons and powers, acclaimed rescuer and slayer of demons, and tends to identify favorably with bachelors, widowers and world renouncers. Lone wolves often attract Dhumavati as well; something that might explain Arajayani's association with the goddess, however this remains unanswered. Arajayani herself is friendly and kindhearted, but she remains cautious in her associations with others while fulfilling Dhumavati's will.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: cause Cer said to give it a try -nodnod-

URL to Apartment Picture: very spare.

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.): merp.

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:

Arajayani is a possible Avatar of the goddess Dhumavati. She is on a continued search to find the true meaning of her existence and link to the goddess.

note to self: stop making chars.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse