NATION

PASSWORD

We are Sky Corporation. (CLOSED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

We are Sky Corporation. (CLOSED)

Postby Dungeyland » Sat May 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Welcome to Sky Corporation! From here you can access all the different services that Sky offers. Click on a link to get started!

Skygourmet - Phoenix2 - LexAir - His Majesty's Airport - Sierra-Amarak International Airport
Intel International Airport - Skymedia - New Kettering International Airport - Skymovies - CuppaCoffee

Sky Corporation

Department of Acquisitions

Would you like your business or idea to be acquired, used or marketed by Sky Corporation? If so, our Department of Acquisitions is willing to investigate whether Sky will be able to acquire your business. Please fill out the form below, and we can get started!

Code: Select all
[b]Name of Business:[/b]
[b]Country of Origin:[/b]
[b]CEO of Business:[/b]
[b]Profits over last quarter:[/b]
[b]Business Pitch:[/b]
[b]Estimated Value:[/b]
[b]Business Stock for sale:[/b]

Department of Stock

Sky Corporation stock currently sells on the Yohannesische Börse Group Stock Exchange. Stock may be purchased on their storefront, but for reference reasons we have posted the important details here.

Price of Unit - $2,648.00 - ▲5.64
For Sale - 127,241 share(s)
Total Stock - 3,371,492 share(s)
Last edited by Dungeyland on Tue May 13, 2014 8:15 am, edited 33 times in total.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 am

bump
Classical liberal.
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 am

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:40 am

Sky is proud to announce its' entry into the Global League of Major Corporations
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 am

Sky Corporation is pleased to announce its' new logo!
Sky Corporation
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 am

I posted in a handful of your pages. Can you check them out?
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Sorry, quite busy. Bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:46 am

Sky Corporation is pleased to announce the opening of its latest airport, New Kettering International Airport.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 am

ooc: I decided yes

To: Sky Corporation

Gordonopian Enterprises has been following your corporation and has come to the conclusion that we would like to purchase a stake in Sky Corporation. As you likely know, we have a significant amount of assets and so we would like to inquire about the amount of your company that is currently for sale. Although we operate in Dungeyland, Sky operates in several markets we have yet to penetrate, and by holding a stake in Sky, we would be able to benefit from this.

Sincerely,
George L.Sanders
CEO of Gordonopian Enterprises
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:ooc: I decided yes

To: Sky Corporation

Gordonopian Enterprises has been following your corporation and has come to the conclusion that we would like to purchase a stake in Sky Corporation. As you likely know, we have a significant amount of assets and so we would like to inquire about the amount of your company that is currently for sale. Although we operate in Dungeyland, Sky operates in several markets we have yet to penetrate, and by holding a stake in Sky, we would be able to benefit from this.

Sincerely,
George L.Sanders

Dear: George L. Sanders
Subject: RE: Purchase of Sky's stakes
Encryption: SSL

Sky Corporation is willing to sell up to a 49% stake of itself for a variety of reasons that we cannot disclose. However, we are planning to sell stock on the Financial Times Stock Exchange - New London shortly, so it would be useful for you to purchase stock in the immediate future. You are welcome to visit the Skytower (image enclosed) for talks, and we have booked a private LexAir flight from Gordonopia City (OOC: ?) Airport to His Majesty's Airport.

Sincerely,

Sir David Menú

The Skytower
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 pm

To: Sir David Menú

I would be more than happy to visit your nation to discuss the purchase of such a large stake, so long as your reasons are not illegal. In approximately five days, I will be completely open to make such a journey. I hope that is soon enough for you? As you probably very well know, Gordonopian Enterprises is undergoing a large expansion at this time, and as such there is much business to do. Hopefully our talks will be successful.

Sincerely,
George L.Sanders
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:

To: Sir David Menú

I would be more than happy to visit your nation to discuss the purchase of such a large stake, so long as your reasons are not illegal. In approximately five days, I will be completely open to make such a journey. I hope that is soon enough for you? As you probably very well know, Gordonopian Enterprises is undergoing a large expansion at this time, and as such there is much business to do. Hopefully our talks will be successful.

Sincerely,
George L.Sanders

OOC: Sounds good.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:14 pm

General Industries Corporation
Changing The Way The World Works

Sky Corporation,

Hello from General Industries Corporation! In todays ultra competitive market place, it is hard to launch global brands; indeed, in many industries, launching a brand globally is all but impossible. We see you have pushed back the launch of Lynx to the international market, and it is in question as to if it will ever launch globally.

We would like to partner with you, launching it as a joint partner. We will split ownership, costs, and profits in half. This will put the muscle of both of our corporations into getting Lynx into a successful position and move it forward through the competition. It will take a lot of work, but we are positive that between our two companies, Lynx will be a success globally.

Please let us know if you are interested in such a partnership. Thank you.

Thomas Evermez,

The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 pm

ViZion wrote:

Sky Corporation,

Hello from General Industries Corporation! In todays ultra competitive market place, it is hard to launch global brands; indeed, in many industries, launching a brand globally is all but impossible. We see you have pushed back the launch of Lynx to the international market, and it is in question as to if it will ever launch globally.

We would like to partner with you, launching it as a joint partner. We will split ownership, costs, and profits in half. This will put the muscle of both of our corporations into getting Lynx into a successful position and move it forward through the competition. It will take a lot of work, but we are positive that between our two companies, Lynx will be a success globally.

Thomas Evermez,

OOC: Yes. IC: Coming Soon
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Melki
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Melki » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:01 pm

†@g

The proud creator of Bowlinator. Current version: 1.2

Host of The Nations' Cup 1, 2, and the Rugby Champions' League 1.
Played in the BoF 39.
I am a Post-MT nation. I will use nuclear weapons, if needed.
It is currently 2019 in Melki.
DEFCON 5 REDCON 2
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Personally, I think we should just learn to photosynthesise.

North Wiedna wrote:Sorry, my laptop won't let me search for anything with Bieber in it.

Add 449 Posts. Founded March 8, 2010. Formerly 'The St Timothy Isles'.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 am

Sky is pleased to have been granted a Royal Warrant to serve media to Her Majesty the Queen, and the Royal Family of Dungeyland.

Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Dungeyland wrote:
ViZion wrote:

Sky Corporation,

Thomas Evermez,

OOC: How shall we proceed?
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 pm

ViZion wrote:
Dungeyland wrote:
ViZion wrote:

Sky Corporation,

Thomas Evermez,

OOC: How shall we proceed?

OOC: Not particularly sure, but I'm busy for a while, so I won't be making the Lynx thread anytime soon.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:39 am

Sky is pleased to announce that very soon, it will be bringing Lynx Cars internationally, with General Industries Corporation.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:15 am

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 am

bump.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Sky Corporation is pleased to announce it is on the verge of a deal for the sale of 49% of stock to Gordonopian Enterprises!
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade