NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC, DBZ X/Over, OOC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

End IJ here and start a new IC and OOC with IJ2?

Yes! New OOC and IC!
78%
No! New OOC but same IC!
22%

Total votes : 18

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:26 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Rob Halfordia wrote:Of course not. I'm not BlackDeath.

I honestly never read any of her posts. Was it really that bad? Maybe after AoU is over, he can go into space with Kilian and get some R&R. Kilian's off gettin' laid in space. Maybe he loses his fight spirit or something. Just suggestions.

Pretty soon Kyoten and Dakon are going to revive all the Saiyans.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:46 pm

'Aight. Let us see what this Amazo is really capable of! How many people we have? 5? 6?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:21 am

Rob Halfordia wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:I honestly never read any of her posts. Was it really that bad? Maybe after AoU is over, he can go into space with Kilian and get some R&R. Kilian's off gettin' laid in space. Maybe he loses his fight spirit or something. Just suggestions.

Pretty soon Kyoten and Dakon are going to revive all the Saiyans.

The Plan to Revive the Saiyans!

Rob Halfordia wrote:Of course not. I'm not BlackDeath.

I honestly never read any of her posts. Was it really that bad? Maybe after AoU is over, he can go into space with Kilian and get some R&R. Kilian's off gettin' laid in space. Maybe he loses his fight spirit or something. Just suggestions.

Kinda, yes. When I say kinda, I mean "Hell".

Finland SSR wrote:'Aight. Let us see what this Amazo is really capable of! How many people we have? 5? 6?

Gonna TG Atria and see what he thinks of my plan to kill Amazo.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:43 am

Episode 21 is here! My favourite number!
I made this episode longer for your enjoyment.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:52 am

Finland SSR wrote:Episode 21 is here! My favourite number!

For your viewing pleasure...

But yeah, still enjoyable! Rushed Cell is rushed. Thanks, Rob.

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:54 am

I am thinking about making a character based around this.

This is a Superpower Wiki random button. It redirects to a random superpower. I am thinking about giving my character a single power - the power to gain a random power for one minute. Using the button. And excluding banned powers, of course.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:56 am

Neros wrote:

Thanks for fixing me. And yeah, Cell was kinda rushed, Abridged puts it in a perspective.

Imperia Aestii wrote:I am thinking about making a character based around this.

This is a Superpower Wiki random button. It redirects to a random superpower. I am thinking about giving my character a single power - the power to gain a random power for one minute. Using the button. And excluding banned powers, of course.

Wow. That is interesting.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:58 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:I am thinking about making a character based around this.

That is an interesting idea.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:02 am

Well when someone gets their own posts up, I'll continue posting.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:31 am

Character App.
Name: Trevor Grey
Superhero Alias(If any): N/A
Race: Human
Appearance: http://mm.gmstatic.net/18/147494.jpg
Costume: N/A
Source of powers: Experiment
Brief Bio: Trevor Grey was born as Number 11, as a part of experiment from European Union's effort to developed super soldiers and to be able to rely on their own instead of superheroes to protect their own nations and its security. The experiments also included clone engineering to clone one DNA, of the leader of the experiment, Dr. Trevor Gray, who voluntarily gave its own DNA as the subject. There are as many as 300 subjects, and as the project continued, 11 remained as the only successful ones and now armed with super soldier abilities, including super strength, super durability, super toughness, and agility. However, on one night, some of the experimental subjects went out and rebelled against the scientists and soldiers guarding the projects, killing almost all of them and almost unstoppable, but they are still weakened by the fact that they still able to be defeated and gained blood loss. From those 11, 3 killed, and the remaining 7 still in stasis, while one escaped. Using the name of Trevor Grey (coincidentally similar with the leader's name), he escaped to United States of America, posing as an immigrant and then lived as a homeless man in USA but with no recollection of his past and with his super strength.
Powers:
-Super Strength
-Super Durability
-Improved Agility
-Improved Eyesight
Weaknesses:
-The effect on his power made him older than his age.
-Their blood type is different from normal people, so they required blood transfusion from their kin.
-As he is still fresh from the tube, he is not trained in hand to hand combat and marksmanship.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:53 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Character App.
Brief Bio: Trevor Grey was born as Number 11, as a part of experiment from European Union's effort to developed super soldiers and to be able to rely on their own instead of superheroes to protect their own nations and its security. The experiments also included clone engineering to clone one DNA, of the leader of the experiment, Dr. Trevor Gray, who voluntarily gave its own DNA as the subject. There are as many as 300 subjects, and as the project continued, 11 remained as the only successful ones and now armed with super soldier abilities, including super strength, super durability, super toughness, and agility. However, on one night, some of the experimental subjects went out and rebelled against the scientists and soldiers guarding the projects, killing almost all of them and almost unstoppable, but they are still weakened by the fact that they still able to be defeated and gained blood loss. From those 11, 3 killed, and the remaining 7 still in stasis, while one escaped. Using the name of Trevor Grey (coincidentally similar with the leader's name), he escaped to United States of America, posing as an immigrant and then lived as a homeless man in USA but with no recollection of his past and with his super strength.
Powers:
-Super Strength
-Super Durability
-Improved Agility
-Improved Eyesight
Weaknesses:
-Their blood type is different from normal people, so they required blood transfusion from their kin.
-As he is still fresh from the tube, he is not trained in hand to hand combat and marksmanship.

Hello there!
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:55 am

The Starlight wrote:
Powers:
-Super Strength
-Super Durability
-Improved Agility
-Improved Eyesight
Weaknesses:

Hello there!

Oh Hello Star!

I'm fine here. Yeah, he's not trained at all, knows nothing except his name. But has powers.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 am

Powers:
-Super Strength
-Super Durability
-Improved Agility
-Improved Eyesight
Weaknesses:

Alright mate, Accepted!

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:04 am

Character App.
Name: Marcus Hansen
Superhero Alias(If any): Pandora
Appearance: http://www.animenation.net/blog/wp-cont ... /350-3.jpg
Costume: http://www.animenation.net/blog/wp-cont ... /350-3.jpg
Source of powers: Random Force Conduit - Similar to Speed Force, being a universal extra-dimensional force, but gives it's conduits not speed, but randomness.
Brief Bio: Born to a middle income family in Plymouth, UK, Marcus Hansen was the first and single child of the Hansens. They had a small home in the suburbs, the father was running a small library, and life seemed well in this super-filled world. That was until at the age if 14, their son Marcus started acting... weird. For short bursts of time, he gained extraordinary powers, sometimes he could outrace planes, or fly, or make people happy, or shoot lasers. It later turned out that he was the only conduit in the world of the mysterious Random Force, which gave him the ability to randomly gain superpowers, but back then, his parents were confused. Fearing being abandoned, Marcus one day flew off, but crashed 300 kilometers later, next to London.
Instead of giving up and simply jumping off a building, Marcus went on a different path. With most of Earth's heroes embroiled in the Civil War, the crime rates were rising. Under a new alias, Pandora, named after the mythical Pandora's Box, Marcus joined the superhero ranks in hopes of both helping innocents and undestanding his powers better.
Powers: Random Force: Pandora has a unique ability to gain a single randomized power every single minute. The Random Force temporarily alters his body to mimic the power at it's fullest capability and sends a brief explanation - say, Pandora gains Enhanced Speed, and thus he will become fast enough to even keep up to a Speed Force conduit. For a single minute, I tell you. However, he cannot gain extraordinary powers, like Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Mind Control or any Omni-power, which are beyond the Force's capability.
Weaknesses: While Random Force makes Pandora pretty much the most unpredictable fighter ever, it is also his greatest downfall. One instant he is Pandora, the super strong warrior, and the next one he might be Pandora, the... rope generator.
Basically, he is not that overpowered as you might think.
Theme Song(Optional):

Is it okay that I made up the Random Force, because that sounds cool to me?
Last edited by Imperia Aestii on Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:05 am

Powers:
-Super Strength
-Super Durability
-Improved Agility
-Improved Eyesight
Weaknesses:

Alright mate, Accepted!

Thanks.

So where or how do I start? Or where are the players right now?
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:06 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:Character App.
Appearance: hold on a sec
Costume: hold on a sec
Source of powers: Random Force Conduit - Similar to Speed Force, being a universal extra-dimensional force, but gives it's conduits not speed, but randomness.
Brief Bio: Born to a middle income family in Plymouth, UK, Marcus Hansen was the first and single child of the Hansens. They had a small home in the suburbs, the father was running a small library, and life seemed well in this super-filled world. That was until at the age if 14, their son Marcus started acting... weird. For short bursts of time, he gained extraordinary powers, sometimes he could outrace planes, or fly, or make people happy, or shoot lasers. It later turned out that he was the only conduit in the world of the mysterious Random Force, which gave him the ability to randomly gain superpowers, but back then, his parents were confused. Fearing being abandoned, Marcus one day flew off, but crashed 300 kilometers later, next to London.
Instead of giving up and simply jumping off a building, Marcus went on a different path. With most of Earth's heroes embroiled in the Civil War, the crime rates were rising. Under a new alias, Pandora, named after the mythical Pandora's Box, Marcus joined the superhero ranks in hopes of both helping innocents and undestanding his powers better.
Powers: Random Force: Pandora has a unique ability to gain a single randomized power every single minute. The Random Force temporarily alters his body to mimic the power at it's fullest capability and sends a brief explanation - say, Pandora gains Enhanced Speed, and thus he will become fast enough to even keep up to a Speed Force conduit. For a single minute, I tell you. However, he cannot gain extraordinary powers, like Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Mind Control or any Omni-power, which are beyond the Force's capability.
Weaknesses: While Random Force makes Pandora pretty much the most unpredictable fighter ever, it is also his greatest downfall. One instant he is Pandora, the super strong warrior, and the next one he might be Pandora, the... rope generator.
Theme Song(Optional):

Fine with me mate. There are way more weird abilities out there! Welcome aboard! You're both just in time for the Age of Ultron!

Most of the characters are out fighting Amazo while Ultron has started attacking cities.

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:09 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:Character App.
Appearance: hold on a sec
Costume: hold on a sec
Theme Song(Optional):

Fine with me mate. There are way more weird abilities out there! Welcome aboard! You're both just in time for the Age of Ultron!

Most of the characters are out fighting Amazo while Ultron has started attacking cities.

I know a little bit, Finland told me. We are roommates. :p
Which cities are being attacked?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:11 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Fine with me mate. There are way more weird abilities out there! Welcome aboard! You're both just in time for the Age of Ultron!

I know a little bit, Finland told me. We are roommates. :p

Pretty much any major city.

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:12 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:I know a little bit, Finland told me. We are roommates. :p

Any information on his troops? Are they clones or just grunts?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:14 am

Imperia Aestii wrote:

Any information on his troops? Are they clones or just grunts?

They're just as powerful, but no as durable. More like flying laser shooting Terminators.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 am

I'll try to save something.

I mean, my character is unknown even to himself.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 am

Is it fine if my character appeared somewhere where there are two bad guys killing people? Of course, which cities I should be is also a question, but ICly he didn't knew.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 am

Neros wrote:

It was all typed in my phone, cut me some slack. At least Perfect Cell lasted longer. I don't think I'm going to read this Abridged, and go ahead and wait.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Is it fine if my character appeared somewhere where there are two bad guys killing people? Of course, which cities I should be is also a question, but ICly he didn't knew.

Totally fine.

Imperia Aestii
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia Aestii » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37 am

This is already turning out fun.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse