NATION

PASSWORD

Monstergirls, an Ecchi Adventure (OOC, Semi-Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Monstergirls, an Ecchi Adventure (OOC, Semi-Closed)

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:28 pm

Chapter 1: The Quest for Boobius Supportius

THE CHARACTER APP ARCHIVES

I said I wouldn't do this. I said I'd wait for To Kill a God to finish before I OP another roleplaying thread. I swore to whatever gods there be that I hadn't the time, and I'd never be able to manage it...

Well, I've relented. And I swear I'll see this one to the end.

Why? Because this, my dear NS players, is an ECCHI RP. Yes, this is the first RP that I've done which is dedicated primarily (though not only) to the divine genre of Ecchi. And since my favorite genre of all is Ecchi, I will give this my all.

Many of you probably know who I am. I'm the OP of To Kill a God, the CO-OP of Of Grades and Grenades, and the god of Ecchiness on NS. But I'm not the only one who is putting their effort into making this work out. There is Temp (Templar High Council), the lord of CoTM; there's Neros, a crazy bastard I've only recently come into contact with; Vancon, my newest partner in Ecchi scenes; and IJ (Imperial--Japan), my first and dearest partner in Ecchi fun. All of us have decided to come together and create this, our first primarily Ecchi RP that we've authored.

Now, what is this crazy plan we've cooked up? Well, here's the basic idea:

Players will RP as female monsters of various sorts, whereas I (the Head Storyteller/OP) will play the part of the pseudo-protagonist/love interest human teen boy/man. We'll have the female monsters be the best warriors/healers/magicians/assassins from their respective villages. As such, they were chosen to go to City X, wherein they will join together to go on a quest. The quest's goal is to counter the fiendish plans of the Goddess Ilias, whose goal is to increase the conflicts between humans and monsters. The questers will be faced with various enemies, sometimes facing uber-powerful enemy heroes, and will have to intervene and stop battles between Hs&Ms.

The key to victory (and making the plot interesting) is that all of the monsters in the group are either being lead by, or at the very least have in their group, the afore-mentioned Mr. Pseudo-Protagonist human male warrior. This man has been blessed by the High Goddess (not Ilias), and has the ability to increase the powers of a single girl at a time. This is done through kissing the girl. Once kissed, her powers are greatly increased, and she enters a higher combat state. And since this power may only be used once per battle (it is connected with the spike in adrenaline that battle produces), the girls are constantly fighting for his affections.

Now, this dude isn't just going to kiss you because your character wants him to. NOOOOOOOOOOSIRREEEEE. That would be boring, and non-ecchi. If you want your character to become the strongest and greatest, you must get him to set his affections on you. How? Well, just like girls do it in real life: seduction. Okay, most girls don't do this, nor is it necessary in this RP either. You can use seduction if you want, although other forms of romance are just as useful. You know, being girly, flirty, innocent, shy, boisterous, kind, snuggly, intellectual... If it would interest men in real life, it'll probably interest this dude as well.

Now, before you dive on in, know that this will be ecchi. There will be innuendo, there will be kissing, there will be slightly awkward situations like the type that you find in PG-13 ecchi shows. However, I will not allow actual sex (obviously, since it would break NS rules), although girls acting in a "sexy" manner is allowed. Because of the nature of this RP, we need to make certain we don't break da' rules of the Divine Mods, and bring their wrath on our heads. So please be careful.

Mark was born in the stereotypical way. You know, his parents made love, the sperm fertilized the egg, other shit happened, and baby Mark was plopped out of his momma's womb. But you didn't care to know that, right?

Both of his parents were lesser nobles, the Baron and Baroness of the Barony of Licanter, which was just a few days ride from the capital city of X. Mark was their oldest son (they had five surviving children, two of which were boys), and so he was groomed to be the successor to his father.

Thankfully, his daddy didn't let him be too pampered, as was common practice for the nobility of that age. Rather, he trained his son to deal with the harsh realities of rulership, warfare, politics, and the rest of the shit we call reality. Even his mother contributed by giving him a taste for the finer things of life, such as philosophy, aesthetics, food, philanthropy, and most importantly, women.

Because of all this training, Mark turned out pretty damn well. He was known as a kind-hearted person, truly caring for everyone around him. And he was a very revolutionary character in many ways. He even did the unthinkable, and actually mingled with the monsters in and around his (future) realm. However, he did not neglect his duties, and proved himself in the Queen's army, and was given by her the title of High Knight of the Order of the Goddess. Everyone loved him. Well, almost everyone.

There were many in the Nobility that considered him to be an abomination. The nobility should never mingle with peasants, and doing so would only blemish the honor and authority of their blood. And several of the neighboring nobles decided to take him down.

First, it started by them bringing complaints before the Queen and Her Majesty's Council. When their complaints were turned down, they brought all their powers of negative peer pressure (pun intended) to bear on his parents. When that didn't work...

Well, they didn't have the power to attack him. At least, not on their own. So, they prayed to the Goddess Ilias, begging her to come to their aid and help them destroy their foe. And she came to them, and gave them what they needed: a hero. Or an anti-hero, depending on your point of view.

Anyway, this hero carried the Angel Slayer, a sword of demonic origin. How the Goddess got her hands on this cursed weapon is unknown. But we do know that it was quite an amazing weapon. And the hero was willing to use it against Mark and his family, if the nobles would merely swear fealty to Ilias. The nobles agreed. Who wouldn't?

Well, the hero and his small army of Ilias-blessed knights attacked the Barony, and wiped out almost all of its inhabitants. The castle was raised, Ma and Pa were killed, and twenty-one year old Mark was forced to flee into the woods. Obviously the hero and his knights chased after him, and eventually caught up.

Shit went down.

Mark almost died.

And the High Goddess took pity on him, and sent her angels to help him defeat his enemies. She even blessed him afterwards, giving him a special magical power of super magicalness.

Skip ahead a short time, and we see that the entire Queendom of Erosia is caught up in a civil war. It seems that Ilias decided it would be best to split the Queendom apart, and has created unending strife throughout the lands. The little feud between Mark and the bully noblemen sparked a massive debate. The nobility split itself rather equally between those who wanted more equality between monsters and humans, and those who wanted to either throw out all the monsters or wipe them out. The Queen was caught up in the little feud, and eventually sided with those who wanted more equality.

The offending noblemen rebelled, setting up the Noble Confederacy of XXX (named for Extrapolis, ExCathedra, and Exxon, the three largest duchies in the rebellious states). And they began a war to attempt to overthrow the Queen and set up their own King, Lord Liam, in her place.

Because of his role in helping spark the war, and his blessing from the High Goddess, Sir Mark was called to City X by the Queen herself. She gave him the responsibility of leading a grand questing party to stop this warfare, and bring punishment upon the now Heretic Goddess Ilias.

Rules:

1. As the OP, whatever I say goes. This is not to say that I don't want you to voice your ideas or opinions about the story, or to give me help in shaping it. Rather, I have the ultimate say.

2. Obey the CO-OPs (Temp, Neros, IJ, Het).

3. No one-liners, at all. Remember, quality is most often better than quantity.

4. No godmodding.

5. If you are leaving the RP, please notify me in the OOC or through TG.

6. If a player is absent for 2 days without notifying the OP, their character will be taken over by the OP or Co-OP until the player returns. If a player is absent for more than 7 days without notifying the OP, their characters will be killed and the player will be booted out of the RP.

7. Most importantly, don't be a jack-ass (not to be confused with a Jackie-ass, which is completely permissible). Treat everyone with the same respect that you want them to give you. If you cause too much trouble, I'll shove my combat boot so far up your ass that you'll be coughing up rubber for the next week (basically, I'll ban you permanently from this rp).

8. If you have a problem with a decision made by myself or one of the CO-OPs, let us know OOC. However, do not be a bitch about it. Rather, respectfully (without sarcasm) bring the issue to our attention, and we will make our final decision accordingly.

9. When the OP or a CO-OP in his stead declares a decision to be final, stop arguing about the issue. If you have serious problems with the final decision, please keep it to yourself in order to maintain the peace. And if you can't keep it to yourself, go buy a diary, and tell it all your problems. And if that isn't enough, see if you can find someone who actually gives a damn about your roleplaying problems on NS, and go complain to them.

10. I swear to god, you had better enjoy yourselves!!!!!!

11. This is an ECCHI RP, not Hentai. No banging scenes (but you can bang on tables, doors, walls, cell doors, etc.). However, fade-to-black is fine, innuendo is good, and everything PG-13 and under is permitted. GO PANTSU SHOTS!

Character Application:

Code: Select all
[spoiler=(Name of Character) ]Character App

(PLEEEASE erase all words within parenthesis before you send in your app. Otherwise, I'll kick your ass.)

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Brief Description of Race:[/b] (optional)

[b]Age:[/b] (I currently don't have an age limit. Just please don't make some ugly-ass granny or a baby. I'm fine with a bit of loli or cougar, but don't make some fucking kindergartner or elderly woman. M'kay?)

[b]Sex: [/b](All of you must pick either Female, or Hermaphrodite/Bisexual if you are a plant-based monster. The only exception I'll allow is for Nat, and he can have an androgynous male. So, you all still need to answer this question, even if it seems superflous)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] (Straight, Bi, Homo, etc.)

[b]Picture Appearance:[/b] [align=center][img](place URL here)[/img][/align]

[b]Height and Weight:[/b]

[b]Moral Alignment: [/b]Chaotic good

Personality:

[b]Personal Strengths/Abilities:[/b] (Non-magical, and up to four abilities. You may have five abilities overall if your character has four moderately severe weaknesses)

[b]Personal Weaknesses:[/b] (At least two, and they must be real weaknesses. And having ADD/ADHD/OCD doesn't count, unless it is actually severe enough to truly cause problems)

[b]Magical Strengths/Abilities:[/b] (Up to three abilities. You may have four abilities if your character has three moderately severe Personal Weaknesses and at least one extremely severe Personal Weakness.)

[b]Magical Weaknesses:[/b] (At least one.)

[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] (not magic)

[b]Short Bio:[/b] (At least two, full paragraphs.)

[b]Theme Song:[/b]

[b]RP Example:[/b]
[/spoiler]

#Hot (Leave this in the app)

This RP was created with the help of The Council of the Multiverse RP group. Click me to find out more!

Character Waiting List
Canta
Yuiko
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:10 pm, edited 12 times in total.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Character App

Name: Char Lasson

Race: Human

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian/Reluctantly Bi

Picture Appearance: Char

Height and Weight: 5'5", 115 pounds

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: If she's not attempting to get into the other girls' pants or messing with Mark, she's trying to be constantly happy. Simply put, she's an average girl with an impressive libido when there's a girl involved.

Personal Strengths/Abilities: Char is pretty weak, all things considered. All she has to her name is a sharp tongue, in many more ways then one, and her charm. She can use her swords, albeit not that effectively. The girl flails around her swords in the general direction of the enemy in hopes of defeating it.

Personal Weaknesses: Char more often then not is thinking about whether or not others like her. This causes her to sometimes fall into her self absorbed world where she seems kinda lonely to the average person.

Magical Strengths/Abilities: Char is very much a one trick pony. However, her's is the best. She can summon one of two golems, a smaller one that is only a couple stories tall and can lift very heavy loads. Once this one is summoned, it stays in reality for 6 hours, but in exchange Char becomes asleep for the next 18 hours. She needs this time to get her energy back. For a name, this one is called Jan, as a short form of Janus.

The second one is a bit larger. Much, much larger. This one is the side of a mountain and walks across the landscape at a slow pace, albeit one that can travel very far in one stride. It's called Titan, and it lasts 2 hours. This time, it takes 22 hours of sleep to rejuvenate her energy.

Generally, when one of these are summoned, Char gets whatever she wants. I'd think that if you are giving her a hard bargain in a store, a flick of the wrist and a poof of a mountain should get her some answers. When created, Char thinks of where she wants them and they bend the fabric of space and time to allow it to come in. The space around where the golem forms itself disintegrates around the circumstance of the maximum width of the golem. She can also spawn them both in at the same time, but then both of their times get cut n half and she has her re-energizing time increased by adding the two times together.

The golems are immortal, and the pair of them also feel pain and can think for themselves. However, they aren't very smart. By no means are they stupid, but they are by no means geniuses either. They won't do anything they don't want to, but if they ever want to come into our world they better listen to Char, and so they do. One other important factor is they must be used each at least once a month for them to keep joining Char in the real world.

They can't talk, but they do make the occasional grunt and the like and somehow Char can communicate with them. Janus has a basic understanding of swordplay and weaponry, and so he is a great brawler. Titan is more of a house on legs that Char will ride along on for long distances since he can get there fast.

Neither of the golems need food or any thing of that sort such as oxygen, which allows them to go in areas affected by poisonous gases. Things like fire and smoke don't harm them, but they will feel the burn and come out covered in charcoal. Anything modified to them, such as a blue flag on Janus's shoulder or a mansion on Titan's back, will stay when the golem disappears after it's time is up. Any other living thing won't be affected, but non living things will be, such as clothes. So, if you're sitting on Janus's shoulders when the times goes off, you'd lose your pants, underwear and the like. Basically, anything non-biological will be taken away.

Magical Weaknesses:
Allergic reaction to "Blessed Kiss": Once kissed, she has the same power increase as the others, but with a twist. She doesn't have her ability's timer increased twofold, and she experiences some severe pain, occasionally causing her to faint.

Weapon of Choice: Twin short swords

Short Bio: Char is a very normal girl. She has a good family, she has friends, she has a pair of giant golems. Oh wait, that's not normal? Well, it is to her. Since she was little these creatures stayed with her and grew over time. Even Titan was the size of a small dog when Char was little. These two golems have stayed with her and see Char at her best and worst states.

These monsters are more like friends rather then pets, and she treats them as such such as getting them presents or summoning them just so she has someone to talk too. Now, Char is tagging along side our hero, Mark, seeing as he consistently keeps running into girls, girls that have pants, pants that need to be removed. She doesn't like pants. Skirts are much more her style, especially when she has stalkings or thigh-highs too.

Theme Song: This one for now

RP Example: Nah

#Hotchickgonnastealyourbitchesbruv
Last edited by Vancon on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Terra Ignus
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Ignus » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 pm

you sir.... have my interest

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Hmm............HMMMMM.........
This interest me....
TAG
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Herro!
Last edited by TriStates on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Hai Lith.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:46 pm

You specifically requested me to join, and monstergirls are my weakness, soooo... bookmarked.
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:10 pm

You sir already have my interest already. On to step two!
*thinks about character to create*
*gets nosebleed*
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Achidyemay wrote:You sir already have my interest already. On to step two!
*thinks about character to create*
*gets nosebleed*

:blink:
We all know what that means.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:11 pm

*Insert interest here*
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:36 pm

My interest is in the slime girls.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Never thought I'd find a pic of Siren Cassiopeia on NS.

Anyways I like fox girls.
Last edited by Grand Britannia on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:40 pm

THE MASTER OF STUPIITY IS HERE!

Hello Lilth
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Character Ideas so far:
A grim and depressing Dullahan whose head is always falling off.
A refined and aristocratic vampire who occasionally goes bloodcrazy
An pyromaniac and hedonistic Efreet
Or a shy yet kind and compassionate Yuki-Onna
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:57 pm

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS! I'M TRYING TO LESSEN MY LOAD OF MONSTER GIRL RELATED STUFF! I MEAN I'M ALREADY AN OFFICER FOR THE MAL MONSTER GIRL STORY CLUB, IN ADDITION TO WRITING TWO OF MY OWN LESS THAN PG-13 STORY! DAMN YOU LITH!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
But you do have my interest...
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Charmera wrote:Character Ideas so far:
I'm probably going with an apathetic and/or bro-y monstergirl, so that would be an amusing combo. "Why do we even fight, we're all just gonna die anyways..." "Eh, I don't really care. I'm gonna grab some pots or something."
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS! I'M TRYING TO LESSEN MY LOAD OF MONSTER GIRL RELATED STUFF! I MEAN I'M ALREADY AN OFFICER FOR THE MAL MONSTER GIRL STORY CLUB, IN ADDITION TO WRITING TWO OF MY OWN LESS THAN PG-13 STORY! DAMN YOU LITH!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
But you do have my interest...

I am amazed you didn't break your caps lock button.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Nekronia wrote:
I'm probably going with an apathetic and/or bro-y monstergirl, so that would be an amusing combo. "Why do we even fight, we're all just gonna die anyways..." "Eh, I don't really care. I'm gonna grab some pots or something."

Yeah. That would be quite hilarious... :p
Especially if she knocks the Dullahan's head off while she's being all moody...

I also imagine the Efreet would be fun.
"I always fantasised about having sex with someone while they're on fire... Screaming, writhing and burnin-"
*Sees the awkward stares of the others*
"Sorry... am I over-sharing?"

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:08 pm

But that's so boring!
Everyone writes Dullahan like that. :(
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:

But that's so boring!
Everyone writes Dullahan like that. :(

*Shrugs* Eh, true. It may be subject to change.
Though, I'l probably play her a little differently if I go down that route...

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:30 pm

TAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAGTAG

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:36 pm

FYI, I'm gonna have a lesbian succubus who's helping, and by that I mean trying to get the girls before Mr. MC.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:37 pm

BTW, expect either a complete and utter tsundere, or a complete and utter yandere from me

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:39 pm

I'm thinking a werewolf who is extremely good at baking and wears a red coat...
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Kalbana wrote:BTW, expect either a complete and utter tsundere, or a complete and utter yandere from me

Why not both?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse