NATION

PASSWORD

Christmas Tree Disaster (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Berdanvia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Christmas Tree Disaster (Open)

Postby Berdanvia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Bjorn drove up to his driveway to be greeted by a magnificent twenty foot tall, colorful Christmas tree was finally set up and displayed in front of Bjorn Ness' house. Bjorn stood by the tree and tilted his head up to try to see the Black Star of Berdanvia at the top. When he finally spotted it, he smirked and nodded in content. His minister of agriculture and wildlife came next to Bjorn asked him of his overall opinion of the tree. "It's...lavishly outstanding!" exclaimed Bjorn Ness as a tear slowly formed in his eye. Bjorn, still staring at the Black Star, saluted to it in a patriotic yet majestic manner as that star reminded him of all the troubles and conflicts Berdanvia had to face to become such a great nation. Bjorn then proceeded to examine the tree once more, slowly examining all the ornate red and green ornaments surrounding the tree. One bulb caught his eye due to it's shiny glass. Bjorn slowly picked it off the branch with his hands and examined it. His reflection of his face mirrored perfectly off the bulb. He smiled and was about to put it back when he heard a faint beeping noise coming from inside the bulb. He was about to put it closer to his ear to try to find the mystery of the noise, but before he could, one of his security guards leaped toward Bjorn and pushed him out of the way. "A bomb a bomb, get everybody out of here!!!" yelled the security guard. Bjorn, along with the rest of his family and government officials horrifyingly ran inside. A few moments later, an earth rattling explosion sent the tree, along with parts of Bjorn's home is flames.

Bjorn is okay now, but he is badly injured and is currently getting treated at the nearest hospital.

The Berdanvian armed forces are now currently trying to figure out who did this horrific event.

Berdanvia calls for international aid.
Last edited by Berdanvia on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-United Islamic Emirate-
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -United Islamic Emirate- » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Is this from Santa sent me to the ER by any chance?
نحن أبناء الإسلام التي أثارها الهدى والنور من الاسود مثل الشيخ أسامة ورفيقه أيمن مليئة شجاعة مثل أبو مصعب والأمير خطاب نموذجنا دور محمد الحبيب هو لدينا الضوء والمعلم ويترك كافة الأمر إلى الله
GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I support a FreeSyriaDo you?
http://ahraralsham.net/
Want to add me on kik? send me a TG!

Dree
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dree » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt.
But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Berdanvia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Berdanvia » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:44 am

The Berdanvian military gone to each ornament industry and have questioned their employees. After three industries questioned, they finally have three suspects: The first one is middle aged bearded man who works as a maintenance staff in one of the industries. The second one is a young 18 year old who works as a ornament maker. The third is an old man who is the vice-CEO of the ornament industry Johnson's decorations. The military is still questioning these three and will have results soon.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:00 am

Alexander Waverly looked at the pile of overnight communications on his desk, the first one headed "Exploding Christmas Tree". He wondered if it was Ms. Sparechange's sense of humour that put it on top. His finger hovered over the intercom button but she was already standing beside his desk.

"Berdanvia," she said, opening a folder in front of him. It was a big world and she had never heard of the place but Fatatatutti Intelligence had a dossier on everybody.

Waverly glanced through the pages. "Do we have anybody on the ground?"

Since it was news to her that the ground even existed, Ms. Sparechange didn't know but she said, "We can divert somebody." Samantha Smith was currently on an op in what was possibly the vicinity of Berdanvia.

"Ms. Smith?" Waverly said, mostly to himself.

Apparently the Director had a better idea where Berdanvia was than his Assistant did. "I'm trying to contact her," she said.

"Keep me posted," Waverly said, setting the sheet aside and reaching for the next, which was headed "Submarine Technology".

Berdanvia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Berdanvia » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:59 pm

After hours of investigation of the suspected criminals, all of them had some sort of criminal background. The CEO had, two years ago, been accused of slave labor. The 18 year old had been a arrested a couple years back for Heroine injections (Which are now legal), and the middle aged man had been accused of murder. Although they had these criminal records, but nothing to do with the Christmas Tree Incident, they were decided to be executed.

A few minutes later, all three of them were lined up outside the prison which they were being held and riddled with bullets.

The execution was secretly filmed by one of the security guards and posted on the internet titled "Not guilty suspects devoured by bullets". The security guard then posted it all over social network sites so everybody could see what the government is doing to people.

Now the Berdanvian Government is very concerned about the video and what could happen to them.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt.
But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

OOC: I am definitely using this as my signature.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Gradea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Disgust

Postby Gradea » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Berdanvia wrote:After hours of investigation of the suspected criminals, all of them had some sort of criminal background. The CEO had, two years ago, been accused of slave labor. The 18 year old had been a arrested a couple years back for Heroine injections (Which are now legal), and the middle aged man had been accused of murder. Although they had these criminal records, but nothing to do with the Christmas Tree Incident, they were decided to be executed.

A few minutes later, all three of them were lined up outside the prison which they were being held and riddled with bullets.

The execution was secretly filmed by one of the security guards and posted on the internet titled "Not guilty suspects devoured by bullets". The security guard then posted it all over social network sites so everybody could see what the government is doing to people.

Now the Berdanvian Government is very concerned about the video and what could happen to them.

The Gradean Government expresses disgust at the actions of Brendavia.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:57 am

Samantha Smith read the coded message, decoding it in her head, then crumpled it an dropped it into her coffee. Being made of special sugar-paper, it dissolved instantly.

The executions were certainly a concern to any civilized nation but there were too many uncivilized nations in the world for Fatatatutti to police them all. There might be a role for Raiding Force to play, though, and they would need all the intelligence they could get. She sipped her coffee and made a mental to-do list: check airline schedules for flights to Berdanvia, check cameras, get maps of Berdanvia...

She wondered if she would need shoes.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents