NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
I know that, however I deleted my comment after looking up and seeing that you pointed out the problem with the solution.

Maybe if you're using plural you: it was Gio and Min.
@former: Oh, I'm thinking of Sandy and Amanda. Somehow I doubt they're quite that familiar with deities :twisted:


Whatever you say.

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:35 pm

I've been thinking about having Jasmine join Mez...

Or maybe Torii can drag Drova along to hunt?
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Shahansh wrote:
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Do I have to have one? If so, Shahan.

Character Name: Matthew Jarretta

Character Gender: Male

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age):
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 183 lbs.
Apparent Age: Mid 30's
Actual Age: 28
Description: He looks a bit Italian, thanks to his ancestry. He has short, messy, dark brown hair, light wrinkles on his forehead and under his eyelids, tired, blue-gray eyes, and a shit-eating grin on his lips. He has a rather average build, though it's hard to tell through his often baggy clothing. He's usually wearing an aged leather jacket, dirty jeans, and a pair of old, rounded, steel-toed boots. Quite toned musculature adds a few pounds to his frame. His constant slouch and baggy eyes make him appear somewhat tired.

Primary Skill or Power: Enhanced Durability: The guy is essentially a human tank; it takes some serious firepower to take him down. The average person would pass out from exhaustion before they could take him down in a fistfight, and he can shrug of most non-lethal stab/gunshot wounds.

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: Matthew is slow as hell both in and out of combat, which can be a problem, seeing as anyone with even slightly above-average agility can dodge his attacks with ease. On top of this, though he's quite good at shrugging off damage, the damage he is dealt takes far longer than normal to heal properly.

Secondary Skill or Power: Enhanced Stamina: He keeps in excellent shape due to the fact that he can keep going for hours.

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: He can keep going for hours on end, but hunger, thirst, lack of sleep, etc. will increase his fatigue very rapidly, and when he does tire out, he has to take more time than the usual to recover. This can leave him completely incapacitated for extended periods of time.

Character Background/Biography: Matthew Luke Jarretta was born to a pair of middle class parents in Queens, NYC. Sound a bit dull? Well, that's a good description of most of Mr. Jarretta's younger years. Even his attitude exuded dullness, with just a hint of a sourpuss undertone. He didn't like playing with other children, barely spoke, and preferred to be by himself. He wasn't a bad child, per say, he was just...apathetic. And a bit of a loser. Indeed, even from a young age, it looked like Matthew was going to be a real average joe.Then he was hit by a car.
It wasn't a severe hit, mind you, but it was certainly hard enough that the driver had every right to freak out when 12-year-old Matthew simply stood up and stared at him, a complacent look on his face. Perhaps due to the shock rattling his mind, it took young Matt a few moments to realize that he...really shouldn't have been standing. After a brief and highly uncomfortable exchange with the still-shaken driver, Matthew started heading home, ready to put the whole ordeal behind him. This, unfortunately, didn't happen, as the driver refused to let the young boy leave without calling an ambulance. Though both Matthew's family and the driver refused to believe that there was nothing to worry about, the doctor told them just that: the kid only had a few scratches and bruises.
Now, it would have been easy to shrug off as a simple stroke of luck, which was what most of the people involved decided, but Matthew remained oddly unconvinced. Maybe something deep inside of his soul knew his true power, or maybe Matthew was just stupid, but he immediately set out to test just how much of a beating his body could take.
Days and weeks came and went, and Matthew slowly tested just how much damage he could stand. He started off slowly, a bit of rooftop jumping here, a little insurance fraud there...although, it wasn't long before he started testing on some more "extreme" levels, like jumping from much higher rooftops and stabbing himself. It took until he suffered only a fractured rib and a broken elbow landing on solid concrete from a 9th story hotel room, but eventually, Mr. Jarretta decided that he likely had superhuman durability. However, he did nothing with this newfound knowledge, being the apathetic, boring loser he was. Life went back to the way it used to be, and it seemed that Matthew's life had returned to its previous state of simplicity. And then came high school.
Matthew was a fat child, but when the testosterone started seeping into his bloodstream and the estrogen started seeping into the lovely local girls' bloodstreams, he decided some weight loss would do him good. Now, it wasn't that Matthew wanted to exercise for hours on end, it was just that he could, and he also believed that excessive workout sessions would make him lose weight faster. He would spend almost all his free time at the gym, listening to his funky early 2000's grunge music and ignoring the gym owner's requests that he stop "overexerting" himself. In fact, Matthew took some offense to the owner's request. He was most certainly not overexerting himself! Hell, it would usually take a full afternoon before Matthew would even break a sweat. He'd never even thought of this as unnatural. He just assumed that everyone in gyms worked out this much, and up until his freshman year of high school, he just assumed that everyone at the gym spent this much time getting in shape. It took some convincing, but eventually, Matthew realized that, not only could he jump from a 9th story window, land on concrete, and survive, but he could also get up and run four miles to the nearest hospital to fix his broken ribs. He developed a shit-eating grin during this time, a grin that, when viewed, made even passing strangers feel angry and upset, as if he was making fun of them by curling his lips. The thing is, he was doing just that, to a degree. He was sure, no, he knew, that he was better than anyone else that walked into that gym. He knew that he could win any race or fistfight that came his way.
If you couldn't tell, Matthew was becoming a bit of an asshole. Hell, he almost went out of his way to prove it. He bought a pair of boots, a stupid amount of white wife beaters, and tore every pair of jeans he owned. But it wasn't right just yet. No, he needed something especially douchey to top it all off. So, he took his grandfather's leather jacket (which, conveniently, fit like a glove). He had done it. He was now the ultimate bad ass.
His attitude stayed awful and his ego kept inflating through the rest of his high school career. Eventually, though, the years went by, and Matthew was given a full scholarship to a nearby university to join their track team. Looks like the bad guys finish first, right? Well, not exactly. Turns out that being a jerk and flexing your muscles doesn't count for a lot in college, and Matthew dropped out before the end of his first semester. Even worse, his parents refused to let him move back in. Matthew started getting desperate at this point, going as far as to look up old "friends" from his days in high school and attempting to bum off of them. Not a single one let him in.
Matthew was unsure what to do with himself at this point. He'd literally fallen from the top of the world down to the lowest point of his life within a month. No job, no home, and nowhere left to turn to, Matthew just gave up. He festered in the streets, begging for change and living off of soup kitchens. He spent longer than he cares to admit like this, wallowing in his past, cursing the names of those who damned him, and just generally being a miserable pile of flesh. That is, of course, until he stopped. Why'd he stop? Even he doesn't fully know, but one day, he simply decided he'd had enough, scrounged up some money, left New York, and started traveling. Hitchhiking, flying, and sailing everywhere he could.
Talk about a changed man. His time traveling the world made a broken and miserable homeless man living in the past into a fully-functioning, proud member of society. He was introduced to many new ideals and cultures, he tried new foods and met new people. However, one particular ideal caused his life to take a complete 180° turnaround: live for the now.
Live for the now. It essentially tells you not to dwell in the past or future, and let things come as they come. That's how Matthew interpreted it, anyways. It's funny, to anyone that knew him, he would have seemed to be the person he was as a child. He was reserved and reclusive. Although, he still had that stupid, shit-eating grin and bad outfit, but he slouched more. He kept to an easier, slower pace. Essentially, though it may not look it from a first glance, he'd found peace with himself. It took five years and a lot of hitchhiking, but his life was back on track.
He headed home shortly after this revelation, back to New York. He rented and apartment and went from crappy job to crappy job, and everything was okay again. Except...he didn't feel right. He wasn't sure why for a while, but it gnawed at him constantly. It came to him one day as he was in the middle of one of his daily meditation rituals he'd picked up at some point during his travels: he didn't want to be here. There was so much else to see in the world. Why would he stay in boring New York? He knew New York. He wanted to go somewhere else. So, he packed up his bags and, just as he had before, left New York behind, except this time, he planned on finding somewhere to settle down.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Pure luck, really. He was planning on settling down anyways, and Bielefeld seemed just fine to him. He takes whatever jobs he can find, though he does well where a lot of physical work is necessary, naturally.

URL to Apartment Picture: https://imgur.com/n410fBz

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.) I don't have any on hand, apologies.

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: A bit reclusive, a bit sour, and a lot apathetic, Mr. Matthew Jarretta really just wants to settle down and live out the rest of his life in piece. He's a pain to be around at times, in part thanks to his snarky attitude and unbearable shit-eating grin. He has superhuman stamina and durability, but he keeps those factoids to himself. Though he may be slow to warm to people, slightly smelly, dirty, badly dressed, hard to start a conversation with, and generally lazy, he's the perfect person to come to when things are too crazy to keep track of.



Also, I may be slightly inactive for my first couple of weeks here. College finals are evil.

Approved. Don't worry about posting; finals are more important than RP. Send a TG to me when you're ready to become active. I'll need to weave your character in; we have a change of venue for the holidays, thus we're not in Bielefeld.


Tab added.
Matthew Jarretta
A bit reclusive, a bit sour, and a lot apathetic, Mr. Matthew Jarretta really just wants to settle down and live out the rest of his life in piece. He's a pain to be around at times, in part thanks to his snarky attitude and unbearable shit-eating grin. He has superhuman stamina and durability, but he keeps those factoids to himself. Though he may be slow to warm to people, slightly smelly, dirty, badly dressed, hard to start a conversation with, and generally lazy, he's the perfect person to come to when things are too crazy to keep track of. Full Details.

Shahan has wrapped up RL things. I'm going to work his character in to the IC. Can anyone spare a character to help him integrate?
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I've been thinking about having Jasmine join Mez...

Or maybe Torii can drag Drova along to hunt?


sure ^_^ whomever you choose. Its nothing serious, Mez just can't do sitting idly around, he needs to headbutt something :lol:

@Cer, I've got Nikolai around if you need -nodnod-, he's headed for the bar for one of Cuisine's fine cocktails
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19629
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:42 pm

OH MY GOD, CERIL!!!!!!!!!!

*hops up and down*
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Approved. Don't worry about posting; finals are more important than RP. Send a TG to me when you're ready to become active. I'll need to weave your character in; we have a change of venue for the holidays, thus we're not in Bielefeld.


Tab added.
Matthew Jarretta
A bit reclusive, a bit sour, and a lot apathetic, Mr. Matthew Jarretta really just wants to settle down and live out the rest of his life in piece. He's a pain to be around at times, in part thanks to his snarky attitude and unbearable shit-eating grin. He has superhuman stamina and durability, but he keeps those factoids to himself. Though he may be slow to warm to people, slightly smelly, dirty, badly dressed, hard to start a conversation with, and generally lazy, he's the perfect person to come to when things are too crazy to keep track of. Full Details.

Shahan has wrapped up RL things. I'm going to work his character in to the IC. Can anyone spare a character to help him integrate?


Yes.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Giovenith wrote:OH MY GOD, CERIL!!!!!!!!!!

*hops up and down*

:D

I have Esty to thank for the Fluffle Puff avatar. I couldn't get it to upload this morning. He's a god.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11976
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Nuts. Too bad all my Greek chars are occupied/parked, or they'd definitely react.

Erm, you refering to something I'm involved in? Don't remember any other Greek in the thread.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Nuts. Too bad all my Greek chars are occupied/parked, or they'd definitely react.

Erm, you refering to something I'm involved in? Don't remember any other Greek in the thread.


No sweat! Dia, Dora and the twins are Greek. *nods*

User avatar
JesusOfNazareth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1108
Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby JesusOfNazareth » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Giovenith wrote:JesusOfNazareth, you must you the app format.

Do not remove this search tag: #PLAPP
Your NS Nation's Nickname:

Character Name:

Character Gender:

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age):

URL to Character Picture, if any:

Primary Skill or Power:

Power Weaknesses/Flaws:

Secondary Skill or Power:

Power Weaknesses/Flaws:

Character Background/Biography:

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation:

URL to Apartment Picture:

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:

Thanks. There was a lot of material.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:@Cer, I've got Nikolai around if you need -nodnod-, he's headed for the bar for one of Cuisine's fine cocktails


Wait, did you already send him through? *blank*

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:44 pm

JesusOfNazareth wrote:Okay, I'd like to try out P.L.IX.

I have a character concept, but I have to go to work, soon.

Liliya, a rusalka.

A water spirit, appearing as a beautiful young woman with long black hair, green eyes (which glow depending on the intensity of her mood), clad in a gown of green moss. She has a magical comb made of bone, which creates water and allows her to live on dry land for brief periods.

She knows of everything, including gold and such, in her portion of the river that she inhabits and can find out where things are in other portions of the river from other water spirits.

She is able to summon rain showers, varying from gentleness to destructiveness.

She can affect a woman’s fertility with a blessing or curse.

She is lonely for the love of a man, yet is scared of having her heart broken. She can enchant men with her voice, but that wouldn’t be true love. She can lure the foolish, proud and the wicked to her and drown them in her river, or, with a kiss, fill their lungs with water and drown them on dry land.

She can be pleased with gifts and may also be bargained with.

She has a favorite birch tree, in which she often sits, combing her hair, singing solftly.


Haven't figured out everything, yet. Lots to read. Looking for constructive/helpful criticism.

It isn't a bad concept. You'd need to find a way for her to live outside of the river/birch tree. All residents reside in the Building. It's the main focal point. The surrounding areas (woods and city) were only recently created. It would be easiest to have this type of character arrive in the setting through some stroke of luck/catastrophe/plot device. We would need to figure out a way to keep her out of water for long periods in order for her to interact with others.

You've already expressed an interest in using this exact character in the Disney-like RP. I don't mind if players run characters from other RPs (we house many from dead RPs) but I'd prefer it if the character wasn't active in both RP simultaneously.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Cer's flag, combined with Gio's video link, are oddly adorable . . .

Also, to Torsie, will post in a bit.

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:49 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Cer's flag, combined with Gio's video link, are oddly adorable . . .

Also, to Torsie, will post in a bit.

TY.


I'll post as soon as I catch up on the thread and find a way to work in the newest player.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:@Cer, I've got Nikolai around if you need -nodnod-, he's headed for the bar for one of Cuisine's fine cocktails


Wait, did you already send him through? *blank*


Nope he's strolling on his way there
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:53 pm

....

Mmmm. Eh, I'll just keep playing R.U.S.E.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11976
Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:54 pm

I'll probably have to stop posting so much soon. I'm juggling PL and planning for an FT RP, and I should do RL things to. Too much damn time in front of my console. :p
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Din din and then replies.
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Wait, did you already send him through? *blank*


Nope he's strolling on his way there

I'm about to borrow him.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Mincaldenteans
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 9450
Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:
Nope he's strolling on his way there

I'm about to borrow him.


-nodnod-
P2TM RP Mentor: Have a question on RP'ing? Feel free to TG me!
PL: Demens Chosenadhouse
P2TM Info DepotTraveler's CafeP2TM Chat Thread
☼ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith ☼

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Cerillium wrote:TY.


zomg!
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33452
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:02 pm

How's this?

Do not remove this search tag: #PLAPP
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon

Character Name: Monfrox (AKA Mon, AKA The Zone, AKA, The Guardian of the Zone, AKA Wolf-lady)

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Mutant human/part wolf

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): 6' 1", 169 lb. looks 21, is about 30

URL to Character Picture, if any: http://safebooru.org//images/177/74b0c0ece25b4cb6efcdc054a8db05f64660bd37.jpg?176980

(12 points to spend, no single power over 8. FLAWS must be applied to characters with powers)
Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human): 3 Strength

Character Unique Skills(if any): 3 Tactical Knowledge

Character Powers (if any): 6 Anomaly control. Animal senses.

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Anomaly powers not as powerful when not in the Zone

Character Background/Biography: Not many know Mon's origin story, mainly because no one asks and she really doesn't think it that important in the first place. Starting from a certain place, a certain red-haired demon had wandered too close to a certain Space Bubble anomaly and became trapped inside it's previous resident after the anomaly collapsed and dissipated, freeing her. Mon had taken her leave and arrived to spend time in Bielefeld for about a year before returning to spend some time at home. Since then, she had formed a faction of her own in the Zone, one dedicated to researching the effects of everything from the artifacts to the emissions. She eventually settled down a bit and began raising a child. Between balancing being the leader of a faction, a daughter, and a reputation for being the Guardian of the Zone, she was feeling a bit over-worked. Though she never openly complained, she also wasn't unhappy when she found herself summoned back to Bielefeld.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Nation personification on vacation (say that five times fast)

URL to Apartment Picture: Same as Flint's

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.) Who the hell do you think I am?!

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: An embodiment of the Zone in the country of Monfrox. She takes her alcohol strong like her men and women, and always has something to smile about. That smile hides a fierce temper that you can expect if you touch her daughter. The mother of Sinyaya; She loves her very much and will act on her mama bear instincts should she need to. Still, she's very friendly and easy going. She has a few animal attributes resembling that of a wolf. Mainly a pair of ears on the top of her head, a long tail, large canine fangs, and heighten senses. Coupling that with her control over the Zone's many deadly anomalies, she can either be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on how you treat her.


Cer said it was okay to list the animal senses like such.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:08 pm

I did it and only screwed up once!

"Pershonification."

*manic penguin dancing*

User avatar
Cerillium
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 12454
Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Monfrox wrote:How's this?

Do not remove this search tag: #PLAPP
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon

Character Name: Monfrox (AKA Mon, AKA The Zone, AKA, The Guardian of the Zone, AKA Wolf-lady)

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Mutant human/part wolf

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): 6' 1", 169 lb. looks 21, is about 30

URL to Character Picture, if any: http://safebooru.org//images/177/74b0c0ece25b4cb6efcdc054a8db05f64660bd37.jpg?176980

(12 points to spend, no single power over 8. FLAWS must be applied to characters with powers)
Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human): 3 Strength

Character Unique Skills(if any): 3 Tactical Knowledge

Character Powers (if any): 6 Anomaly control. Animal senses.

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Anomaly powers not as powerful when not in the Zone

Character Background/Biography: Not many know Mon's origin story, mainly because no one asks and she really doesn't think it that important in the first place. Starting from a certain place, a certain red-haired demon had wandered too close to a certain Space Bubble anomaly and became trapped inside it's previous resident after the anomaly collapsed and dissipated, freeing her. Mon had taken her leave and arrived to spend time in Bielefeld for about a year before returning to spend some time at home. Since then, she had formed a faction of her own in the Zone, one dedicated to researching the effects of everything from the artifacts to the emissions. She eventually settled down a bit and began raising a child. Between balancing being the leader of a faction, a daughter, and a reputation for being the Guardian of the Zone, she was feeling a bit over-worked. Though she never openly complained, she also wasn't unhappy when she found herself summoned back to Bielefeld.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Nation personification on vacation (say that five times fast)

URL to Apartment Picture: Same as Flint's

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.) Who the hell do you think I am?!

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: An embodiment of the Zone in the country of Monfrox. She takes her alcohol strong like her men and women, and always has something to smile about. That smile hides a fierce temper that you can expect if you touch her daughter. The mother of Sinyaya; She loves her very much and will act on her mama bear instincts should she need to. Still, she's very friendly and easy going. She has a few animal attributes resembling that of a wolf. Mainly a pair of ears on the top of her head, a long tail, large canine fangs, and heighten senses. Coupling that with her control over the Zone's many deadly anomalies, she can either be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on how you treat her.


Cer said it was okay to list the animal senses like such.

Works. I'll add her to your tab.

TY for taking the time to make a new app. She's now officially sleek and badass.

Also, best character pic yet.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33452
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:How's this?

Do not remove this search tag: #PLAPP
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Mon

Character Name: Monfrox (AKA Mon, AKA The Zone, AKA, The Guardian of the Zone, AKA Wolf-lady)

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Mutant human/part wolf

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): 6' 1", 169 lb. looks 21, is about 30

URL to Character Picture, if any: http://safebooru.org//images/177/74b0c0ece25b4cb6efcdc054a8db05f64660bd37.jpg?176980

(12 points to spend, no single power over 8. FLAWS must be applied to characters with powers)
Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human): 3 Strength

Character Unique Skills(if any): 3 Tactical Knowledge

Character Powers (if any): 6 Anomaly control. Animal senses.

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Anomaly powers not as powerful when not in the Zone

Character Background/Biography: Not many know Mon's origin story, mainly because no one asks and she really doesn't think it that important in the first place. Starting from a certain place, a certain red-haired demon had wandered too close to a certain Space Bubble anomaly and became trapped inside it's previous resident after the anomaly collapsed and dissipated, freeing her. Mon had taken her leave and arrived to spend time in Bielefeld for about a year before returning to spend some time at home. Since then, she had formed a faction of her own in the Zone, one dedicated to researching the effects of everything from the artifacts to the emissions. She eventually settled down a bit and began raising a child. Between balancing being the leader of a faction, a daughter, and a reputation for being the Guardian of the Zone, she was feeling a bit over-worked. Though she never openly complained, she also wasn't unhappy when she found herself summoned back to Bielefeld.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Nation personification on vacation (say that five times fast)

URL to Apartment Picture: Same as Flint's

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.) Who the hell do you think I am?!

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: An embodiment of the Zone in the country of Monfrox. She takes her alcohol strong like her men and women, and always has something to smile about. That smile hides a fierce temper that you can expect if you touch her daughter. The mother of Sinyaya; She loves her very much and will act on her mama bear instincts should she need to. Still, she's very friendly and easy going. She has a few animal attributes resembling that of a wolf. Mainly a pair of ears on the top of her head, a long tail, large canine fangs, and heighten senses. Coupling that with her control over the Zone's many deadly anomalies, she can either be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on how you treat her.


Cer said it was okay to list the animal senses like such.

Works. I'll add her to your tab.

TY for taking the time to make a new app. She's now officially sleek and badass.

Also, best character pic yet.

Not a problem. Thanks for helping me out with it.

Now you make me wanna find a better one for Brit...
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Britanania, Bruke, Hypron, Joohan, Kelmet, Krugmar, Nova Atropia, Polish Prussian Commonwealth, The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune, The Empire of Tau, The Imperial Enemy

Advertisement

Remove ads