NATION

PASSWORD

Atheism vs. Christianity

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vox populi est autem Vox de Humus
Secretary

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vox populi est autem Vox de Humus » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:07 am

Pragia wrote:
Vox populi est autem Vox de Humus wrote: :eyebrow:
Ah quick to use the quote button now, quote= saying something what you or someone else have said previously just because i did not press the quote button (instead cut and paste) does not mean ive not quoted. :P
but im not expecting you to understand
;)

I was referring to the blatantly obvious fact that you do have a side.

do you always not reply to posts or miss out a quote to go in your favour then wait and swoop in like a vulture at any given chance hmmmm no its just arrogance then evil little christian judging ready to pounce on the less grammared

ohhhhh well it looked like you just posted my first statement which you did.

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.

oh yeah i forget narrow the minded cant see that someone can sit on the fence and have an opinion about one more then the other and says that that one wins , just because i sided dont mean im on side

Sun Wukong
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sun Wukong » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:10 am

Vox populi est autem Vox de Humus wrote:
Pragia wrote:I was referring to the blatantly obvious fact that you do have a side.

do you always not reply to posts or miss out a quote to go in your favour then wait and swoop in like a vulture at any given chance hmmmm no its just arrogance then evil little christian judging ready to pounce on the less grammared

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.

oh yeah i forget narrow the minded cant see that someone can sit on the fence and have an opinion about one more then the other and says that that one wins , just because i sided dont mean im on side

By definition that is what that means, provided it meant anything. Comprehending your posts is like untying the gordian knot.

Atheism is the lack of belief in a god or gods, not the rejection of belief. The rejection of belief would be atheism as well, but only in the sense that a square is also a rectangle (and yet not all rectangles are squares.) So your foundational premise is inherently flawed. Which, pretty much means 'you loose.'
Great Sage, Equal of Heaven.

Vox populi est autem Vox de Humus
Secretary

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vox populi est autem Vox de Humus » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:14 am

Sun Wukong wrote:
Vox populi est autem Vox de Humus wrote:

By definition that is what that means, provided it meant anything. Comprehending your posts is like untying the gordian knot.

Atheism is the lack of belief in a god or gods, not the rejection of belief. The rejection of belief would be atheism as well, but only in the sense that a square is also a rectangle (and yet not all rectangles are squares.) So your foundational premise is inherently flawed. Which, pretty much means 'you loose.'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Most inclusively, atheism is the absence of belief that any deities exist. OH

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 am

Fuck. Again?

Christianity believes in a deity by faith and Atheists think such a belief is bullshit since they believe in nothing.

Christians need to get the fuck over themselves thinking they are special and trying to convince there's a deity, that's pretty much it.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

The Cobalt Sky
Minister

Founded: Jul 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cobalt Sky » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:51 am

Tarsonis Survivors wrote:
The Cobalt Sky wrote:More progressive ideas to blame? Not likely. Things fell apart after our unions got busted by a swarm of locusts management sent at us. Not to progressive there. People also got mad when their safe space stickers all somehow magically went away. You need to be around more. You're out of touch with the company. Don't let others run things for you. But then again, why would you even care? As you've already stated, the universe is a for-profit company, and all of this is just more money in your wallet, no matter what we do.

Hey I sent in a guy to fix things and y'all nailed him to a tree.

Oh get over yourself, that wasn't all of us. Some of us didn't even live where there were trees! You created the high arctic, remember?
I TRY TO KEEP MY WILD ASSERTIONS, AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO HOLD OFF POSTING WITH THIS NATION UNTIL 2016

Shaggai
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaggai » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Benuty wrote:
Shaggai wrote:It's not a dichotomy between atheism and Christianity. Neither of them is true. Instead, you have me. My divine command is to find and look into the Shining Trapezohedron, by the way, so get going!

Oh yes, the artifact which has been cursed to reside in Purgatory alongside the Leviathans.

You will not be getting it.

The bottom of the bay is Purgatory? Well, that explains some things.
piss

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:40 am

Yuketobaniac wrote:because athiest's are pigheaded idiots who want all babies to die.

*** Warned for trolling ***

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General