NATION

PASSWORD

Super North Korean Military Supplies

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

How Would you rate the Storefront?

Very Good
1
4%
Good
5
19%
Ok
10
37%
Bad
3
11%
Terrible
7
26%
Other
1
4%
 
Total votes : 27

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Super North Korean Military Supplies

Postby Super-north-korea » Sat May 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Image
Message from Super North Korean Military Suppliers

To:Potential Buyers
We are looking for buyers of excesses produced by our factories.
Our Inventory Is Listed Below
Tanks
Image
Ch'ŏnma-ho
Specifications
Weight 40 tons
Length 6.63 m (21.8 ft)
Width 3.52 m (11.5 ft)
Height 2.4 m (7.9 ft)
Crew 4
Armor Cast turret, Spaced Armor, explosive reactive armour
Primary
armament 115 mm 2A20 Smoothbore Gun/125mm 2A46 Smoothbore Gun
Secondary
armament KPV 14.5 mm heavy machine gun, 7.62 mm machine gun in coaxial mount
Engine Diesel
750 hp (560 kW)
Power/weight 18.75 hp/ton
Suspension torsion-bar
Operational
range 450 km
Speed 50 km/h
Cost/1.5 Million USD

Image
Pokpung-ho
Weight 44 (±3) tonnes
Crew 4
Armor Cast Turret and Spaced Armor or Cast Turret and ERA
Primary
armament 125 mm 2A46 smoothbore gun (43 [±3] rounds) with possible ATGM capability (4 missiles)
Secondary
armament 14.5 mm KPVT heavy anti-aircraft machine gun (300 rounds), 7.62 mm PKT coaxial machine gun (1,500 rounds), possible equipment of short-range SAM or hull-mounted MANPADS (2 missiles)
Engine Likely V-46-6, but may be modified with indigenous, Russian or Ukrainian technology
1,100 (±150) hp
Power/weight 22.72 hp/ton (±7.22)
Suspension torsion-bar
Operational
range 370 km
Speed 50 km/h on road
30 km/h cross country
3 m/s underwater (safe speed: although it is possible for the P'okp'ung-ho to exceed this speed, it is considered dangerous to do so)
Cost/1.5 million USD

Guns
Image
SKGM-1
(Super Korean Gun Model 1)
The SKGM is the latest Super North Korean Gun perfected by our scientists. It is being developed for use in the battlefield by the SKPA
It Is preferred for its Low Cost and Reliability.
Specifications:
Ammunition Types 7.62 x 39 mm
Magazine Capacity 30
AMMUNITION
Name 7.62
Caliber/length 7.62 x 39 mm
Effective Range (m) 300
Muzzle Velocity (m/s) 710
Weight (kg) 4.3 loaded
Length (mm) 600
Cyclic Rate of fire (rd/min) 600
Operation Gas operated
Fire Mode Semi-automatic, Full automatic
Cost/400 USD


Image
SKGSFM-1
(Super Korean Gun Special Forces model-1)
The SKGSFM-1 Is another Prototype weapons being developed in the PRSNK, which is currently being tested by the Specail Forces of the Super Korean Peoples Army
Specifications:
Ammunition Types 7.62 x 39 mm
Magazine Capacity 30
AMMUNITION
Name 7.62
Caliber/length 7.62 x 39 mm
Effective Range (m) 400
Muzzle Velocity (m/s) 720
Weight (kg) 5 loaded
Length (mm) 700
Cyclic Rate of fire (rd/mi) 700
Gas Operated
Fire Mode Semi-automatic, Full automatic
Cost/500 USD




QnA
Q:Why buy your products, They seem outdated?
A: We don't intend to be a world class weapons supplier like LG defense, We intend to provide basic weapons systems, Cheaply. Which Can be beneficial for saving money in first and third world nations alike.
Q: Our nation can already produce these
A: we can probably make them cheaper.
(OOC: Yes I know these are real tanks, Im new at this, please give me some time to learn, Constructive criticism appreciated)
Last edited by Super-north-korea on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 8 times in total.

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Bump

User avatar
Satirius
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5197
Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Sat May 29, 2010 8:22 pm

The Administrative Domain is looking for a low-cost tank to fit our new mechanization plan for the Penal Infantry Division, and thusly will purchase six hundred Pokpung-ho tanks, and will purchase more to replace for attrition.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you


Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Satirius wrote:The Administrative Domain is looking for a low-cost tank to fit our new mechanization plan for the Penal Infantry Division, and thusly will purchase six hundred Pokpung-ho tanks, and will purchase more to replace for attrition.

Done,just wire the money.
Thank You for doing business with us.

User avatar
Ceasa
Attaché
 
Posts: 78
Founded: May 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasa » Sat May 29, 2010 10:07 pm

The Ceasian People's Military Committee would like to purchase 800 Ch'ŏnma-ho tanks. The money will be wired immediately.
"Those who give up equality for liberty deserve neither."

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Sat May 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Ceasa wrote:The Ceasian People's Military Committee would like to purchase 800 Ch'ŏnma-ho tanks. The money will be wired immediately.

It was nice doing business with you.
Lee Bak,
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

User avatar
Gnu Linuxia
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gnu Linuxia » Sun May 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Gnu Linuxia would like to purchase 300 Pokpung-ho tanks. We will wire the money on confirmation of the order.
I MAKE FLAGS
If you want me to make a flag for you, just pm me. It's just something I like to do. A hobby.

The Opensource War

Gnu Linuxia's Wiki Page

User avatar
Thurask
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7077
Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thurask » Sun May 30, 2010 8:37 pm

The Thuraski Armed Forces would like to purchase 250 Pokpung-ho and 500 Ch'onma-ho tanks. Money will be dealt with promptly.
National Information
Economic Left/Right: ln 0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: lim (x->0) 1/x
Pro: Some stuff
Anti: Some other stuff

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Sun May 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Gnu Linuxia wrote:Gnu Linuxia would like to purchase 300 Pokpung-ho tanks. We will wire the money on confirmation of the order.

It was nice doing business with you. The Tanks are being shipped.
Lee Bak,
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Thurask wrote:The Thuraski Armed Forces would like to purchase 250 Pokpung-ho and 500 Ch'onma-ho tanks. Money will be dealt with promptly.

It was nice doing business with you. The Tanks are being shipped.
Lee Bak,
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

User avatar
Calendove
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Feb 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Calendove » Mon May 31, 2010 8:03 am

Calendove would like to purchase 500 Ch'ŏnma-ho tanks.
They make it a desert and call it peace, then build Casino's and call it Las Vegas.

A witty saying proves nothing-Voltaire

User avatar
Mossat
Diplomat
 
Posts: 598
Founded: Feb 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mossat » Mon May 31, 2010 9:52 am

The Commonwealth would like to purchase 100,000 SKGM-1 Assault rifles. The Grand Total of this order comes to $40,000,000, and will be wired immediately upon order confirmation.
Demonym: Mossacian (Pronounced with a "z")
Mossat Military Hardware Database(Under Construction)
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein
GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 am

Calendove wrote:Calendove would like to purchase 500 Ch'ŏnma-ho tanks.

It was nice doing business with you. The Tanks are being shipped.
Lee Bak,
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 am

Mossat wrote:The Commonwealth would like to purchase 100,000 SKGM-1 Assault rifles. The Grand Total of this order comes to $40,000,000, and will be wired immediately upon order confirmation.

It was nice doing business with you. The Guns are being shipped.
Image
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.
Last edited by Super-north-korea on Mon May 31, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Enarchia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 175
Founded: May 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Enarchia » Mon May 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Enarchian CEO of Maverick Inc. would like to purchase one Pokpung-ho for his 8-year old son as a birthday present.

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Mon May 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Enarchia wrote:Enarchian CEO of Maverick Inc. would like to purchase one Pokpung-ho for his 8-year old son as a birthday present.

It was nice doing business with you. The tank is being shipped.
Image
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 pm

BUMp

User avatar
Slakonian
Senator
 
Posts: 4201
Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Exchange

Postby Slakonian » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 am

We need 3.200 Chonma-ho in exchange we will give you M1 Abrams(2.000 olny due they are some of the best tanks of the world)
Image
Last edited by Slakonian on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 am

Slakonian wrote:We need 3.200 Chonma-ho in exchange we will give you M1 Abrams(2.000 olny due they are some of the best tanks of the world)
Image

We accept your offer.

User avatar
North Eugenia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 181
Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Eugenia » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 am

To:Super North Korean Military Supplies
From: North Eugenia Ministry Of National Defense

We would like to purchase the following articles:

x 3.2 Million SKGM-1 = 1,680,000,000 USD

x 2300 Pokpung-ho Tanks = 3,867,450,000,000 USD

The money will be wired to you after our order has been confirmed

Kim Hye Seok
Minister - North Eugenia Ministry Of National Defense
Central Makarov Island (New Eugenia)
The Colony of Ampatuan(Southern Adriatica)
Visit North Eugenia Now !
Organizations
Strategic Orbital Interception Network
"Running Out Of Roleplaying Ideas since December 20 2009"
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:04 pm

North Eugenia wrote:
To:Super North Korean Military Supplies
From: North Eugenia Ministry Of National Defense

We would like to purchase the following articles:

x 3.2 Million SKGM-1 = 1,680,000,000 USD

x 2300 Pokpung-ho Tanks = 3,867,450,000,000 USD

The money will be wired to you after our order has been confirmed

Kim Hye Seok
Minister - North Eugenia Ministry Of National Defense


It was nice doing business with you. The Guns and tanks are being shipped.
Image
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

User avatar
Slakonian
Senator
 
Posts: 4201
Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

More Tanks

Postby Slakonian » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

We can give you 5.000 Leopard tanks

Leopard 2:The Leopard 2A5
Image

We need 8.000 Chonma-ho
Last edited by Slakonian on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Slakonian wrote:We can give you 5.000 Leopard tanks

Leopard 2:The Leopard 2A5
Image

We need 8.000 Chonma-ho

Very well, trade accepted.
Image
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

User avatar
Gnu Linuxia
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gnu Linuxia » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Die to current circumstances, Gnu Linuxia is willing to purchase 2,000,000 SKGM-1 assault rifles, as well as 5,000 Pokpung-ho tanks. The amount totals to 8.3 Billion USD. The money will be wired immediately.
I MAKE FLAGS
If you want me to make a flag for you, just pm me. It's just something I like to do. A hobby.

The Opensource War

Gnu Linuxia's Wiki Page

User avatar
Super-north-korea
Secretary
 
Posts: 37
Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Super-north-korea » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Gnu Linuxia wrote:Die to current circumstances, Gnu Linuxia is willing to purchase 2,000,000 SKGM-1 assault rifles, as well as 5,000 Pokpung-ho tanks. The amount totals to 8.3 Billion USD. The money will be wired immediately.

It was nice doing business with you. The Guns and tanks are being shipped.
Image
Super North Korean Army Suppliers.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shazbotdom

Advertisement

Remove ads