NATION

PASSWORD

Factio Dominium O.O.C (Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Lolloh wrote:Meh, I need a total war to bring my spirits back up. I was going to send my entire fleet down to the Kulgis instead, but gaining an ally/satellite state in IoL's backyard will both humiliate him and weaken him, hopefully to the point where I can abrogate my treaties and get several more carriers for my navy! :twisted:

Actually that was me who said you can't have multiple carriers, ICBM's, heavy bombers, WMD's or anything else that could be potentially used for offensive purposes.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:27 pm

So? You don't have any bases, only a tiny amount of troops in and around Lolloh, and those that are there I can defeat easily enough. I'm also considering declaring unrestricted warfare against your submarines, which continue to violate my territorial waters for no reason.
15, Social Democrat, Brony
Population is 135 million, plus 3 million in the colonies
National Army: 400,000 active (500,000 reserve)
Air Force: 100,000 active (200,000 reserve)
Navy: 200,000 active (400,000 reserve)
National Guard: 270,000 (all reserve)
Police Corps: 320,000 (paramilitary)
TOTAL: 2,400,000 (5.2/1000 active,17.8/1000 total)

My Embassy Program
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Lolloh wrote:So? You don't have any bases, only a tiny amount of troops in and around Lolloh, and those that are there I can defeat easily enough. I'm also considering declaring unrestricted warfare against your submarines, which continue to violate my territorial waters for no reason.

I was going to argue this with facts and logic, but I'm actually looking forward to you trying...

So care to reply in the Bulregard thread?

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Isle of Lost
Minister

Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Lolloh wrote:Meh, I need a total war to bring my spirits back up. I was going to send my entire fleet down to the Kulgis instead, but gaining an ally/satellite state in IoL's backyard will both humiliate him and weaken him, hopefully to the point where I can abrogate my treaties and get several more carriers for my navy! :twisted:

That is assuming your military has the strength to take me on. While I love the fact I have so many people so readily willing to invade you just for thinking about intervening in my affairs, the fact still stands your military (especially your Navy and Airforce) is far sub-par to mine in terms of technology, fighting capability and most importantly tactics.

I could go on all day, and I am sure you and IYF could too, but thats not what this thread is about. So lets keep this thing media-oriented until the war thread rears its ugly head. Fair enough all? :D
Last edited by Isle of Lost on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roleplaying Nation Name: Merick Isles

Proud Member of SACTO and the IFC!

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Faire enough, though I've gotten my Navy (hopefully) up to snuff, and likewise with my air force, so... we shall see.

My Embassy Program

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:18 am

I'mma enter this tavern and strap myself as wear my SACTO hat and use a megaphone and point it directly to Lolloh and say, "Buuurn!", sit in the chair and drink my White Russian.

In a few words: I'll join this monstrosity.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:24 am

Yawn! I refuse to be intimidated by your paltry verbal attempts to scare me!

Also, thanks for underestimating me, since this will be very useful when it comes fighting you guys. Oh, and did I mention the treaties allow me to raise a larger army if a state of emergency is declared, ie in the case of invasion?

My Embassy Program

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:43 am

Lolloh wrote:Yawn! I refuse to be intimidated by your paltry verbal attempts to scare me!

Also, thanks for underestimating me, since this will be very useful when it comes fighting you guys. Oh, and did I mention the treaties allow me to raise a larger army if a state of emergency is declared, ie in the case of invasion?

Lol thanks for underestimating me. This will be very helpful when it comes to fighting you...

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:47 am

This is the best that I can do to answer you, Lolloh.

Heck, I was not even using an inch of my head with those IC insults. Haha

Meanwhile in the FFR-Philippines, we are happy here.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Isle of Lost
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Attention everyone!

Tomorrow will see the closure of this Thread and the launch of the Rerno Crisis thread as its successor. As promised, fighting will be allowed in the Rerno Crisis thread, but it will also encompass the Media stage as well. If you have any last media battles you wish to fight ( :lol2: ) then go ahead and get them done today. Thank you!

Isle of Lost
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Lost » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:47 am

Apologies all for double-post, but as I stated yesterday this thread is now closed. Follow this link for the continuation. Thanks!

Rerno Crisis

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates