NATION

PASSWORD

PL IC Thread IX++ //Oddsbodikins & Atomic Kittens//

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:54 pm

The firing of the weapons left Paul half of himself. If it wasn't for the hardened leaven scale, Paul would have been wood chips. But it softened it just enough to leave him only half exploded.

Out of Paul's exploded half shot dozens of small vines. They launched forth and grasped onto the helicopter. They quickly wrapped around the body of it, avoiding the blades. Paul himself then leaped off the bus, swinging off the vines, and hit the side of a building. His form grew vines which anchored himself to the building. The vines then started pulling on the helicopter, trying to force it down.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:04 pm

"If the exit point is still in the sky, wouldn't we need the wings back?" Bran asked frantically as everything around him started kicking off. There was some sort of monster aboard the bus (And no, not one of the apartment-goers), the girl from before was using some rat to talk English with, and there was a giant-ass building attacking them with helicopters and all manner of other zany (Albeit life-threatening) things going on. "How do we get bus to fly if point is still there?!"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Tsu sighed and stared at the man with the..four armed deer. She took aim with her revolver and fired at him. "Y-you may be king of deer,but I have a gun!" She shouted firing at the zany-man. She smiled forgetting about what Torii said to her,this is what she missed. The crazy,out of this world situations that her and her fellow apartment goers got themselves into. "I missed this life.." she thought to herself, the sound of the gun echoed until it was a empty sound. She quickly loaded other six rounds in and fired once more at the incoming deer and their leader.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 pm

The chopper went down leaving 2 yellow helicopters left that stopped chasing the bus and circled the mobile building that Paul climbed. The crack in the building grew as a terrible bright white light poured out. Shining so bright that Paul appeared translucent as tendrils of light snaked out towards him.

"Yes, we need wings!" NVE confirmed to Bran as he opened the doors for the man in the tweed jacket." Maybe point the propellors up to gain more lift, VTOL style." he suggested.

Tsu took out the deer the man in the tweed jacket rode, and managed to nick him in the arm. But he rode in close and jumped into the open door of the bus. The herd of deer parted around the bus and began attacking the StrexCorp forces. "I thought this was the rescue party, you airhead." The man in the tweed jacket snapped at Tsu. Some passengers of the bus might recognize that this man was Arthur, the "human" version of NVE.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:02 pm

"Wha-"

It was hard to completely keep focus on the Middle English-speaking princess when their vehicles was scraping into sides and ripping through trailers, likely making the bus thunder and shake with garbage flying all around them. The godling frequently found herself being tossed onto her knees and having to carefully maneuver her way back to her seat over, and over, and one point stumbling sideways and only managing to latch onto the seat's backside for dear life.

"I-don't-know," Giovenith sounded as best she could, pulling her chest up against the seat. "It's kind of a long story! I'm not sure who the Smi-ling-God-is..."

And Giovenith knew a lot of gods. She could only take a few guesses, mostly Tricksters, but ruled most of them out in her head. The radio implied that they were either dealing with a cult (terrible) or some kind of sadist god (even worse). This was a rougher ride than she imagined.

"I don't think I want to find out though!" she shook her head. "If I've never heard of them, I have no clue what they'd do to any of us!"
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Tsu stared at the man and held her fire. She watched the deee attack the StrexCorp forces and went back to staring at the man. She blinked a few times, a wing watched the crack on the building growing larger and retreated inside of the bus once it grew to bright for it. It's host turned around and looked in amazement at the building with the helicopters around it
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Rmwtyliin shivered. "So, evil spirit then." Her tone, if Giovenith was paying attention to that, might have sounded resigned bordering on hysterical, if that made any sense; perhaps Duncan would have preserved the inflection in the translation, but then again perhaps not. Additionally, the teen might have noticed goosebumps on place caramel skin. "It is said at home that for every evil spirit, there are some good ones, and they help mitigate the negative effects of those. Perhaps that is true here, too. What I know is that I have prayed to my people's spirits, and they are not answering; granted, they often do not, but given what they seem to have done I feel it to be likely that their lack of answer is because they have not come here with me." The girl, looking quite small, took a deep, shuddering breath. "I know not how to face a world with nothing familiar in it, and with so many enemies, Giovenith." I am afraid. No, I am terrified. Almost frantically, the Naaliiasz traced her forehead. ...Slant up slant down like mountain... Slant down, slant up, mirroring...
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 pm

The tangled mess that was Paul reformed on the side of the building, its mass shaping back into the familiar form from before. Except her was much larger. Like, much larger. The light tendrils shining from the crack got a look from Paul. He could tell that it was dangerous and the desire to move increased exponentially. But there was a distraction or two.

One of the helicopters was now a pincushion, courtesy of the tubes that grew out of Paul's shoulder. The other was now in his hand, like a child carrying a toy.

With those done, Paul started moving. He moved surprisingly quick, climbing the sides of the building to avoid the tendrils of light.

Kale crawled to the window of the bus to see what was outside. The building was still walking behind them. And on it.... wait... PAUL!!! Paul was going wild! Kale's eyes started glowing. She was trying to get Paul under control. She started sweating, her eyes flickering on and off. Getting back control was difficult. She never had to do this before. And not on one so powerful.
Last edited by The Carlisle on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:25 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The StrexPet (as the creature was called but not known by Reginald) skittered up to the food and opened a circular mouth of rotating saw teeth that devoured the sample morsels. It vibrated a bit and then grew a little bit larger, now the size of a beach ball with it's gaping mouth going for Reginald's leg.

NVE took the notes from Marcus and looked them over, as he did the bus scrapped against a wall and suddenly smashed through a mobile home as he broke out of the town. "Brilliant! The exit is still in the sky where we entered. Just need to shake off these forces." NVE said. as the bus shook.

On the roof, Paul's missiles took out another helicopter as the other dodged and made a swipe trying to knock Paul off with force as all it's weapons fired. The Mediator's cars swerved and were slowed down by the spike trap.

Up ahead a tribal horn sounded as in front of the bus, coming from the desert was a herd of strange four armed deer (the legs were regular, they just had four arms in addition) with spears and bows. Riding upon the lead dear was a man in a tweed suit and a helmet fashioned out of one of the deer's heads and had a revolver that looked like NVE's. He could be heard shouting, "I AM KING OF THE DEER PEOPLE!" as he rode towards the bus holstering his gun.

On the radio, the weather segment ended, and returned to it's overly positive format with calming Renaissance instrumentals.
"Are you achieving your fullest potential? Are you finding the right solutions for your challenges? Are you making the most of what you’re given? Do you believe in a Smiling God?

Of course you do! We all do. We must!

Well, what if I told you the Smiling God was smiling more than ever? What if the Smiling God had a smile so wide that you could see yourself in its mirrored teeth? And what if I told you that your gauzy reflection looked perfect – just perfect?

You would like that. Of course! We all would. We must!

And what if I told you you’re perfect self hated your imperfect self? And as the Smiling God smiled wider, you could see a tongue pressing through the teeth – thick, and pink, and gray, and wet.

And what if I told you you could see your imperfect self in the shining sheen of the bulging tongue? And in your reflection you were slack and sallow? And maybe bleeding. A lot.

Bleeding so much!

And what if I told you you could kill your imperfect self?

What if I told you you could achieve your fullest potential?

StrexCorp Synernists Inc. is a proud supporter of the Desert Bluff's community.

StrexCorp. Believe in a Smiling God.

Believe in your perfect self.

Strex.

Strex."

Reginald said,: Bloody hell this creature is from the depths of hell and must be destroyed"! Reginald then pointed his elephant rifle at the furry pet thing and said," Your teeth shall not harm my being Prepare to die Creature". He then opened fired on the creature while laughing at a maniac.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:35 am

"Giovenith?" The girl appeared to be lost in thought. And then the King of the Deer People showed up, and Reginald attacked what in all honesty did seem to be a deadly wild animal, mad as though touched by an evil spirit. Still, the violence seemed to her to be excessive. "Giovenith, what's going on now? Giovenith, do you have any suggestions for dealing with the evil smiling spirit? Do you think that it is the one which touches that animal at-t-acking..." She changed the subject abruptly. "When will we return to this building of yours?" Her voice had grown high, and frankly, if Giovenith was paying attention to her speech as well as Duncan's, she'd likely think that it sounded whiny.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:34 am

Giovenith opened her mouth and paused a lot as Rmwtyliin jabbered on in very clear distress, her little translator only slight lessening the tangles by using terminology that Giovenith didn't know what meant to the princess. It was very clear how confused and scared she was, and the godling held sympathy, remembering her own first few days among the Apartment dwellers while not in the best frame of mind. This situation was clashing with Rmwtyliin's culture evidently, and there was no time for the princess to relax in order to process things. Doing her best to help ease things, Giovenith reached out and gently took one of her hands.

"I don't know when we will get home," she said. "Or what to do about any of these "spirits" as you call them. But what I do know is that everyone here has been through much worse than this and come out victorious. If there's anyone to be with, it's us. Stay brave and we'll handle the rest, you're one of us now."
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:01 am

Giovenith wrote:Giovenith opened her mouth and paused a lot as Rmwtyliin jabbered on in very clear distress, her little translator only slight lessening the tangles by using terminology that Giovenith didn't know what meant to the princess. It was very clear how confused and scared she was, and the godling held sympathy, remembering her own first few days among the Apartment dwellers while not in the best frame of mind. This situation was clashing with Rmwtyliin's culture evidently, and there was no time for the princess to relax in order to process things. Doing her best to help ease things, Giovenith reached out and gently took one of her hands.

"I don't know when we will get home," she said. "Or what to do about any of these "spirits" as you call them. But what I do know is that everyone here has been through much worse than this and come out victorious. If there's anyone to be with, it's us. Stay brave and we'll handle the rest, you're one of us now."

Rmwtyliin squeezed the offered hand rather more tightly than she'd been taught was "safe." (Fvaarniimarns do not like conflict, and there are countries out there which would consider an accidental injury reason to start a huge fuss and to attempt to extort as many concessions as possible out of the small, pacifist nation. In fact, their ancestors had come from one such nation.) "Thank you." Her voice broke. "Thank you so much. I wasn't sure where I'd go..."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:09 am

Fvaarniimar wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Giovenith opened her mouth and paused a lot as Rmwtyliin jabbered on in very clear distress, her little translator only slight lessening the tangles by using terminology that Giovenith didn't know what meant to the princess. It was very clear how confused and scared she was, and the godling held sympathy, remembering her own first few days among the Apartment dwellers while not in the best frame of mind. This situation was clashing with Rmwtyliin's culture evidently, and there was no time for the princess to relax in order to process things. Doing her best to help ease things, Giovenith reached out and gently took one of her hands.

Rmwtyliin squeezed the offered hand rather more tightly than she'd been taught was "safe." (Fvaarniimarns do not like conflict, and there are countries out there which would consider an accidental injury reason to start a huge fuss and to attempt to extort as many concessions as possible out of the small, pacifist nation. In fact, their ancestors had come from one such nation.) "Thank you." Her voice broke. "Thank you so much. I wasn't sure where I'd go..."

"To love peace is not to never look horror in the eye," Giovenith said, reaching over and patting the other girl's back. She didn't know where this girl came from or what she thought of their situation, but they had to still be together. "It has having the strength to continuing loving peace despite it all, and doing one's best to end their nightmare in the best way possible."
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:42 am

Rmwtyliin frowned as she listened, considering each portion.

"To love peace..." Well, I definitely dislike the panicky messiness which seems to be violence, and I have always preferred for people to get along. "...is not to never face or be touched by horror..." That was what peace is, I had thought - is it not? I do not understand. I think she is trying to convey something of importance and I do not understand. About to cry, Rmwtyliin was comforted by the other girl's reaching over and patting her back. Where she came from, physical contact was quite common; one thing that had made this situation difficult was that she had had to refrain from most such contact, for fear of causing accidental insult. "It has having the strength to continuing loving peace despite it all, and doing one's best to end their nightmare in the best way possible." Oh. She thought that - maybe - she understood. Sometimes one has to...fight to regain peace. To love peace is to have the strength to continue to love it despite everything... It was circular logic - not that that was a concept she knew, save intuitively - and not really something the understanding of which could be put into words, save those Giovenith had used.

"I think I understand, though I know not how to give the meaning words. I wish Venmii were here... And Ijj... And Emm... And Mama... And Daddy..." The last sentence started as a mutter, and ended with tears streaming down the Fvaarniimarn's face as she listed loved ones in a choked voice.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:Rmwtyliin frowned as she listened, considering each portion.

"To love peace..." Well, I definitely dislike the panicky messiness which seems to be violence, and I have always preferred for people to get along. "...is not to never face or be touched by horror..." That was what peace is, I had thought - is it not? I do not understand. I think she is trying to convey something of importance and I do not understand. About to cry, Rmwtyliin was comforted by the other girl's reaching over and patting her back. Where she came from, physical contact was quite common; one thing that had made this situation difficult was that she had had to refrain from most such contact, for fear of causing accidental insult. "It has having the strength to continuing loving peace despite it all, and doing one's best to end their nightmare in the best way possible." Oh. She thought that - maybe - she understood. Sometimes one has to...fight to regain peace. To love peace is to have the strength to continue to love it despite everything... It was circular logic - not that that was a concept she knew, save intuitively - and not really something the understanding of which could be put into words, save those Giovenith had used.

"I think I understand, though I know not how to give the meaning words. I wish Venmii were here... And Ijj... And Emm... And Mama... And Daddy..." The last sentence started as a mutter, and ended with tears streaming down the Fvaarniimarn's face as she listed loved ones in a choked voice.

"Once this is over, I promise we will all do our best to help you find those people," the godling declared, continuing to rub the other girl's back. Poor child, poor child, the story had never gotten easier. "But for now, you can help us help you by being strong and brave. Will you do that for us? I promise we won't let you down."
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:43 pm

"All- " Rmwtyliin retraced her tattoo - "Right. Right." The sniffling stopped, and the Naaliasz stood straighter, expression almost as though it belonged to a commander, or to a queen. Tentatively, she moved one of her arms around Giovenith's body. "How - how would I find them? I am in another world, and another time. Does Fvaarn-" she slumped again, other arm sliding around the older girl as she choked out the word - "Fvaarniimar even exist here? Has it ever? What is it that one would do? Spirits, what now?" Burying her face in Giovenith's sleeve, the preteen continued. "Also... I think I'm here for some reason. I know that sounds silly, but we lack record of such events. I think that may mean that... Well.. Rather than the spirit of the concept of the square root of two being irrational, this is an extraordinary circumstance, somehow. What am I supposed to do here? Why here? Why me? Me, of everyone?! Emm, male or no, would do better than me. My mother, or if a child be necessary, Venmii would without doubt. Yet I stand here with you."

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Zalgofest 6: My but it’s been a long time!

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:58 pm

A bump, a skip, a screech, and explosion or three, everyone tasted plaid, and then…………

One could assume that the dimension had grown accustomed to the depraved, twisted debauchery of dubious morality that occurred with regularity in the tiny spec of land known as Bielefeld. One could also assume that these events sprung up from nowhere and with no catalyst other than the whims of the population. Yes, one could assume this - they would be mistaken. None of this could be blamed on Naomi alone, though.

The party had once again spread out of the building and into the city itself, which took on an air of an out of control frat party. The drunken revelry grew in intensity like a pustulant boil blighting the otherwise flawless night until it seemed that it could no longer be contained by the confines of reason, sanity and the space-time continuum itself. It quavered on the edge and strove to expand just a little bit further but, failing to have room to wiggle in, it exploded into messy logic. The catalyst motivating the participants suddenly dropped from the revelers like water from a bucket. And so, all over town, people came to their senses with a snap, and realized they were doing some pretty wild (or horrid or downright naughty) things…

The majority of madness had taken place at the corner of Subabsurdus and Main. Bodies littered the lawn, passed out drunk. Party streamers graced the entire town, apparently shot out of streamer cannons from the Building’s roof. Loudspeakers blared music into the night on the tail-end of a 10-hour loop. But that was just the tip of the iceberg…

The walls of the lobby were covered in writing and symbols, the insane ramblings of a mad man about some entity called "Zalgo". The inside of the elevator car had been filled to the brim with milk duds and jolly ranchers littered the lobby floor. The exterior of the Building itself was a Pepto Bismol shade of pink. Near the side of the building was a smoldering bus set on blocks.

Bran was gripping the bus steering wheel but it wasn’t going anywhere. He was making engine noises and accompanied them with screeches to simulate driving tight corners at a breakneck speed. NVE was perched on the 'missing' tired now located behind Bran's seat. He was holding a small radio. It was currently playing static. Both were wearing Hawaiian leis.

Giovenith and Rmwtyliin were sitting in the back of the bus. They weren’t alone however; Arthur waved at the pair and held his plastic cup out for Giovenith to fill. Duncan rested in Rmwtyliin’s cup. Kwa'a - or "Duck" – Bhewehg was slouched over the back of a bus seat, presenting her bottom to the tea party participants.

Reginald was standing in the aisle and pointing a broom handle at a StrexPet. Kale was directing a piece of ivy to attack the Building, but neither the Building nor ivy was moving.

Pippa-Michelle and Turtleboss were playing a game of tag with Conservators. Turtleboss wailed when tagged and ran for the Building's back door.

Tsu was lying on her back on the leaves that littered the back yard. She was shooting at paper helicopters suspended from the laundry line – with only her finger and thumb. She was nearly trampled by a galloping hippopotamus ridden by Kei and Kayta. Both females fell off just as the hippo jumped over Tsu.

Primordial and Insidious were playing bingo with Pedobear and some Branriech conscripts. Nobody was calling any numbers except for one conscript (he kept shouting "B-4!")

Monfrox was dangling from a tree branch by the seat of her pants. The pants ripped and she dropped to the ground, landing on Brit.

Willow and Nick were screaming their heads off as they slid on the stairs on a trail of Vaseline. They slipped through the lobby, shot out the front door, caught air on the Building’s front steps, and landed on Bran’s wife and Drova (both were wearing ballerina outfits).

Marcus and Mezran were on top of the bus, each brandishing a fish at each other like sword fighters.

Fritz and Mab were ballroom dancing on the back deck.

There was a pile of leaves in the middle of the lawn. Various not-mentioned-above Residents were tucked into it, and Cultists danced a circle around them while singing. Yuna was dancing with the group. Naomi cheered from her perch in a tree.

A civet, a fennec and a badger trotted past the group and vanished through a broken basement window.

An airplane flew overhead, papers tumbling from the back and landing only on the Building property. They were invitations to Thriller and Charumati's for Thanksgiving feast (Gliese, naturally!)

The front lawn was littered with ice, empty bottles, drunk people, and a troupe of naked dwarves. Bones appeared to be sitting on a lawn chair, except there's nothing underneath him, he was just floating. His boots were fairly muddy, he had a stethoscope around his neck, and he was holding a large wheel of cheese that had a ribbon on it, as if it's some sort of prize. He also was wearing a sombrero over his helmet. Minerva was floating beside him only upside down and with legs tucked into a lotus position. Her red locks were plaited into a tight braid. She had a Cat in the Hat hat which was currently resting on her ass. A diving bell with a pair of clown shoes leaning on it rested in the background.

“Right, that’s fixed it,” Minerva spoke through gritted teeth. “Let’s not speak of the violent violet llamas or Philippe Cousteau Jr’s sock drawer anytime soon.” She turned her head and smiled at her companion. “Thanks for your help Bones. Really, it hasn’t been the same without you around.”
Last edited by Cerillium on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Tsu kept a straight face as the hippo jumped over her, then a voice in her head said "Do a barrel roll!". She did a barrel roll to avoid the two girls who fell off the hippo. She sat up and brushed the leaves off. Tsu wasn't phased and been threw this before,least their wasn't that darn Chicken from long ago. "I hate that chicken,it does not scare me" She said drawing a chicken in the dirt and then messing it up. "One day..I will get revenge!". She started to laugh evily and then fell on on her face.
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Kei, who was wearing her full set of armor, and holding one of her swords out triumphantly, was quite surprised by the time she fell from the Hippo, having ingested a fair amount of the highly alcoholic Elf's Blood, her old favorite that she had decided to stockpile for a situation such as this. The Goddess, who wasn't used to being this drunk, giggled as she hit the ground, armor clanging together as the silk robes billowed out from her thighs. "Hiya~" She smiled in Tsu's direction, winking somewhat suggestively, though it was most likely her drunken-state.

--

Toscha, on the other hand, was having a much more difficult time. He (Or more accurately, she) awoke in a pile of leaves, still holding the bag that Kale had bought him with the black lacy bra in it. Due to the nature of Zalgofest, the Lamia woke up in the leaves as the wrong gender! What had started out as a funny joke from Kale referencing the first time Toscha was swapped, the bra now came quite in handy as the girl emerged from the pile of leaves, feeling itchy all over as she looked around, blushing profusely.

--

"NVE?"

Bran sighed, looking around.

"I don't think we're moving." The conscript nodded, wearing an Orange lei over his trench-coat.

The Carlisle
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:35 pm

"Come on Paul.... get *hic* get... get back to me..................... Stay *hic away from the *hic* building...." Kale said, sitting on the ground speaking to the ivy. She looked to be barely keeping herself up, wobbling back and forth rhythmically. "Paul..... you're *hic* too strong... I *hic I *hic *I *hic* don't know what to do...." she said. The little plant girl was drunk, so drunk that she seemed to be in another plane of reality at this point.

The ivy did nothing, like Paul would if he actually existed.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:37 pm

A few leaves blew into the air. Torii looked around.

"I'm alive.", She mumbled. "And people are dancing, of all things..."

She lifted her arm and quickly brushed herself free, sitting up and squinting. "We're home? When? I was just shooting at a building, it seems...was I thrown out of the bus?"

She felt queasy, that was for sure. What the hell had happened? It was cold. She hugged herself and got up.

Katya fell to the ground and rolled a few times, but quickly sat back up in a laughing fit. "How marvelous!", She said, wiping a tear from her eye. Her recognizable proper, almost English-sounding accent was coming out in her state; she was half-drunk. "It's been quite a while since I've done anything like that! I feel alive again! This is wondrous, and on the perfect night as well!"

She continued to giggle, sitting between Tsu and Kei in the grass. This was the perfect temperature! She hoped it'd snow...

She caught Kei's wink to Tsu and laughed. "Oh, how...haughty, Kei! Don't tell me! Wait..."

She looked at Tsu, then back at Kei, then back to Tsu. She leaned in, squinting. "You...no, you're not familiar. Who are you?"

The door to her apartment was wide open, but she didnt care. Jasmine had felt very tipsy, and had remedied that by brewing herself a nice, hot cup of green tea. After all, green tea helped the brain!

But now that she was feeling better, at least, a little better, she would investigate the happenings out back. She had been heating quite the noise around her room, and had a strange hunch that something fun was to be had outside.

And so she found her way to the staits and took them down, rather than take the elevator, which she was afraid of. Some minutes later, she was leaning in the doorway, watching the myriad events before her. How could these people party in this cold? She hugged herself as the breeze lapped at her long skirt.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Giovenith had just been about to fulfill Arthur's request for a refill, a tipsy yet content smile on her face, but upon summoning the thought power needed to actually look for whatever it is she had been intending to refill his cup with, her grip on reality and full-awareness suddenly rolled out from a groggy nap and crawled back center-stage.

"Wait..." The godling shook her head and looked around, briefly wondering if she had in fact woken up from sleep. She was still on the bus along with her new friend Rmwtyliin, as well as Mr. Arthur, but they were no longer racing through an open desert, but back in a shambled Bielefeld. "Oh, right, yeah. Zalgofest." She shook her head to help clear it, still having a loopy sense of vertigo, and turned to give an awkward smile to Rmwtyliin. "Uh, things don't usually look like this," she said, sheepishly. She thought she heard some shambling atop the bus, but ignored it.

--

Pippa-Michelle didn't know WHAT was going on. But whatever it was, it was allowing her to frolic among the other fleshies and her wee friend Turtleboss, so she really didn't care. The long-limbed golem twirled, stumbled, and scampered up in endless circles, having what felt like the time of her life. Any worker at Vogue would have been horrified and wanted to crucify the model-like girl for the terrible damage she'd inflicted on her chic clothing, with tears and grass stains and beer smudges galore, but that was just another thing her empty paper head was too simple to give any thought to.

"Oowee!" she squeaked happily, after a particularly dizzy stumble to her knees, looking around at her fellow playmates. Her head flicked to the side to see Turtleboss making a break for the back door, and crawled after him.

--

Due to the limited period of time in which average mind-altering substances (like alcohol) were available in Equestria, Willow had never had the opportunity to know what it was like to black out. Hang-over, sure, but never a black out. Whatever it really felt like, he imagined that it must have been similar to now, as he essentially tumbled back into awareness only after crashing into Rylli and Drova, flipping onto his back, and landing in a most uncomfortable way on his wings. He groaned, rubbed his head, and realized he hadn't been unconscious per say, but definitely out of right mind. Apparently, sliding down those stairs made sense then, just as things you did in dreams made sense then.

Sorely, he got back up on his feet and took a brief moment to stare at the two humanoids dressed as ballerinas. Wat? Never mind.

"Is... everypony alright...?" he timidly asked, rightfully embarrassed to be standing there, covered in oily Vaseline, having smacked into two people he didn't know well. With Nick the kitty! The pegasus gently picked up the psychic cat, hoping he hadn't been squished or hurt in the incident.
she/her

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Tsu smiled back suggestivly at Kei and turned her attention to Katya. "I do believe we have not met.." she said with a little hiccup after,being a bit tipsy. "You can call me Tamashi!. She kept her fingers in a gun shape and shot at the paper helicopters then laughed loudly when the wind knocked one off. "I nailed one!". She flopped back into the grass smiling brightly.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:54 pm

"I'm fun, and . . . Having some drunk." Kei responded squarely to Katya as she questioned her behavior. The Goddess began rolling around the grass, murmering softly and giggling once in a while as she looked between the grass, and then to the sky, and then back to the grass! It was all so engrossing!

She sat up after a few laps around the two other girls, and also tipped back a small cask of Elf's Blood.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Jorgen slowly pokes his head out of the pile of leaves he was in, for some reason or another, the leaves sticking out of his machine parts in an almost comical fashion as he turns his head, blinking. The steampunk cyborg shook his head quickly trying both to regain his senses, and send some of the leaves flying so as to literally clear his head. He then hopped out of the leaf pile, kicking his legs violently to free the leaves from their gears and pistons as he surveys his surroundings. His only thought about the entire thing was mass chaos, stranger and stranger things going about everywhere. Something he had come to expect from Bielefeld. He shrugged and put his hand in his trenchcoat pocket, feeling around in it to see what it might hold out of the usual. He was slightly disappointed to find that, not only did it NOT hold anything strange... It actually held nothing at all. So much for always having a gun....

Jorgen then sighed and made his way around the building, pausing as he noticed the incredibly drunk Kale, and smiling slightly as he shook his head at her. "Lightweight..." He continued on his way, wondering upon what strange things he might next intrude.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse