NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:31 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Katsuo re-found his way to the bridge of the ship. Though it was mostly off, he remembered how to operate it. Most of the humans, or other organic beings, probably didn't care to have Katsuo tirelessly working through the night. So he found a room adjacent to the bridge and made it his own. It wasn't even a room to sleep; it was a workroom. He found some computers and dragged them back, updating them with Katsuo's own default OS, but not the sentience. Some worktables, random tools (he ought to be able to get more soon), and other workshop-y stuff.

When done, he could only admire his work. But then he had a better idea. Using the ship's computer (his new PC wasn't finished updating with Katsuo's software), he found out where Crusader was on the ship. Katsuo navigated to his room, looking in the doorway to see him burnt out in his chair. "Rough time?" He asked, genuinely concerned. "Even if that was a simulation, that shot must've hurt."

The Republic of Atria wrote:He went through about 3 packs. Which was enough to keep him sated for the time being. Despite the weird aftertaste, he didn't think it was that bad. "Oh, hey. I do run fast. If mach 10 is fast." He says. "I can do a little bit more than just running really fast. I learned this cool new trick where I can phase through walls if i concentrate. I'm sure I can do more, but my power didn't exactly come with an instruction manual. It's more like on the job training." He explained.

Saikyo followed Killian to the dining area. He was hungry. LIke, REALLY hungry. Like, "double digit numbers of ramen bowls" hungry. So that's what he did: load up on whatever he could find (which wasn't actually that much, for a warship), sat down next to Killian, and began inhaling food. "Oh yeah!" Saikyo said with his mouth full, then he swallowed. "You're the fast guy! Hi, I'm Saikyo." He would have offered a handshake, but he was holding ramen.

So, uh, no.

"You're one of the Saiyans right?" He asks. "I'm the fast guy, yup." He says. "It seems like we share the same eating habits. I think I just went through about... 3 days worth of rations." He says patting his stomach. "Which should keep me good for at least... an hour or so. I have to show you this awesome burger place. Red Robin." He had already eaten enough food to feed about 20 people in the last 6 hours. "We should race sometime. It would be awesome. Superman and Flash always race. I've never found anyone who could keep up with me. Kryptonians are... Scarce and busy. How fast are you Saiyans?" He asks and then looks at the man who entered the cafeteria while on fire. "It certainly seems that way, but you're not shrieking in terror and agony so I assume its your power right?" He asks. "And boy am I glad this place is made of metal."
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:44 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Katsuo re-found his way to the bridge of the ship. Though it was mostly off, he remembered how to operate it. Most of the humans, or other organic beings, probably didn't care to have Katsuo tirelessly working through the night. So he found a room adjacent to the bridge and made it his own. It wasn't even a room to sleep; it was a workroom. He found some computers and dragged them back, updating them with Katsuo's own default OS, but not the sentience. Some worktables, random tools (he ought to be able to get more soon), and other workshop-y stuff.

When done, he could only admire his work. But then he had a better idea. Using the ship's computer (his new PC wasn't finished updating with Katsuo's software), he found out where Crusader was on the ship. Katsuo navigated to his room, looking in the doorway to see him burnt out in his chair. "Rough time?" He asked, genuinely concerned. "Even if that was a simulation, that shot must've hurt."

Saikyo followed Killian to the dining area. He was hungry. LIke, REALLY hungry. Like, "double digit numbers of ramen bowls" hungry. So that's what he did: load up on whatever he could find (which wasn't actually that much, for a warship), sat down next to Killian, and began inhaling food. "Oh yeah!" Saikyo said with his mouth full, then he swallowed. "You're the fast guy! Hi, I'm Saikyo." He would have offered a handshake, but he was holding ramen.

So, uh, no.

"You're one of the Saiyans right?" He asks. "I'm the fast guy, yup." He says. "It seems like we share the same eating habits. I think I just went through about... 3 days worth of rations." He says patting his stomach. "Which should keep me good for at least... an hour or so. I have to show you this awesome burger place. Red Robin." He had already eaten enough food to feed about 20 people in the last 6 hours. "We should race sometime. It would be awesome. Superman and Flash always race. I've never found anyone who could keep up with me. Kryptonians are... Scarce and busy. How fast are you Saiyans?" He asks and then looks at the man who entered the cafeteria while on fire. "It certainly seems that way, but you're not shrieking in terror and agony so I assume its your power right?" He asks. "And boy am I glad this place is made of metal."

"Yes, I am still learning my powers and in fac, did not notice the fire until I got onto this ship, does anyone have water? This is very annoying and weird." he sat down at a table.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:52 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Inifinte Justice HQ
I had finally found the Gravity Chamber, only to find Kyoten unconscious. The gravity was off, and I knew immediately what had happened. Pushing himself too hard in training. I ran over to him, crouching next to him and rolling him over. Blood. He really did injure himself this time. Knowing I should check the extent of his injuries. I activated my x-ray vision and saw that he had several broken bones. Such a foolish Saiyan, but something about his drive attracted me. Despite me being an inch taller than the alien warrior. I lifted the man up, now feeling far stronger after the sun radiation I absorbed earlier. And was about to take him to the med wing when I remembered that Saiyans heal quite quickly. So, I decided he needed rest more than anything. And I did not want to risk embarrassing him by making his injuries public knowledge.

I then tried tocarry him to his room, but realized that Kyoten had no room.

So, where do I take this knocked out Saiyan?

and a thought then passed me. Telling me I could take him to my room. I mean, it does have a bed he can rest in, and I dont need to actually sleep. And I can clean his wounds there. I looked around somewhat nervously. Confirming no one was around, and was not.

But, I could hear Morgana approaching from down the hall. So, I quickly moved in the opposite direction to my room, and layed him down on my bed and shutting my door. Then, walking across the large room, with the stars light gently flowing in, I leaned over him, and began to clean the blood from his forehead. Wondering how he manages to push himself so far.

Kyoten woke up as Sora was cleaning his forehead. He looked around not knowing what was going on.

What am I doing in bed? I should be training right now!, he thought as he tried to get up. A searing pain shot through his back, and he seized up in pain, "Goddammit!", he cried out in agony as he fell back down to the bed. He felt angry at himself for not being able to dodged those two blasts. Not because he was hurt physically, but because he couldn't push himself further without gaining mastery over the transformation that would provide this power.

He looked up at Sora. For some reason, at that moment his instincts took over, and he lifted his head and kissed her, not thinking about what he was doing.
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Cargo arrived to the dining hall, but only for the looks. He sipped a glass of water and started watching others. They were all newcomers to him, but somehow he has already become fond of them. It was like they were his friends. His body decided to be thirsty, so he took a second glass of water, then leaned on his chair.

Meanwhile, the Saoshyant was nowhere to be found.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:29 pm

After being ran into by tights and the girl she was looking for run away from her Lady Death was feeling her old name coming back to life. Immediately without hesitation she tracked down solar girl with one of her friendly spirits who could phase through walls and stuff. As she began to approach the girls' room a thought of why the Crusader looked so distressed and was running crossed her mind. There was only one time she had seen faces like that and it was with the x-men when apocalypse began to attack middle eastern countries. It was a old memory from her grade school days when her mother attempted to make her switch to Xzavier school for mutants. After realizing he had was of distress she loudly banged on solar girls room door." Hay I need to come with me immediately tights might be in toubble. So hurry up and change meet me at the teleporter in five if you want to come. Rushing her to the teleporter Morgana looked at cyborg menacingly." Port me to where that lying bastered went. The one who came in here running that guy I need to go where he went exactly. Also tell everyone on the ship to make a grocery list and send it to me by email or text. Other then that if someone doesn't come in five minutes behind me I'll be the last one in that destination."

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Crusader/Daniel-Atlanta, GA
My head shot back and forth as thunder echoed and anticipated the fight. Then, glancing above me, a shriek of lightning ripped across the sky. Allowing me to see Deathstroke in person, for the very first time. I could not see behind his mask, but I knew he wore a sadistic grin. And he knew I was already feeling fear behind mine. "Hello, Crusader. Dont disappoint me." He then bolted from his elevated position, then, grabbing hold of a hanging light fixture, used that to throw himself behind me. I engaged my heat ray and prepared to fire a blast as soon as he landed. I will end this quick. And just as his boots touched down I raised my arm and fired at him. And seeing nothing happen. I examined the device to see what was wrong with just a quick look, he had already destroyed the device. A throwing knife had been lodged in it. A small one, just large enough to destroy my primary weapon.

So, this is what Deathstroke is capable of. In moments he planned a attack and predicted I would use the wrist device to attack with, and eliminated that weapon from the equation. Before I could appreciate the danger I was in, lightning lit the room up once more and Deathstroke launched himself up into the air, and throwing a spinning kick at me with such blinding speed, I hardly had just enough time to block with the shield. I was knocked back and off balance for several paces. And he closed the distance and ripped the shield from my arm, then effortlessly tossed it aside. I grunted in pain as he forcefully separated me from my only real defense.

"Lets see how you fare in hand to hand combat, boy."

I then tried to dig up memories of my training with Batman, Captain America, Nightwing hell even Spider-Man for one session. Then I dashed forward into the attack. Throwing several quick jabs and then tried to sweep his feet with a lower kick. Deathstroke dodged all too easily, my blows coming no where close to making contact.

"Your form is sloppy, but you have discipline. Your training was rushed, and for that you have left yourself open." It was then he showed me what he meant. Deathstroke, almost like a supernatural spector moved past my defenses and smashed his elbow into my chest. Then, twisting my left arm till he nearly broke it, forced me onto one knee and implanted his boot heel to my temple. My body crashed to the cold and dirty tile of the train station. Blood began to seep in beneath my mask. And the rain made contact as it leaked from the ceiling. Through great pain, I forced myself up. And knew that my left hand, my best hand was almost useless now. I then analyzed the arena we fought in.

Seeing that he was standing beneath a cracked glass ceiling. And with a torrential downpour outside, if I can break that glass. He will be soaked with water, then, I an use my electric shock to fry him with enough power to end this fight. Well, it is the best shot I have so far. I then jumped back, grabbed my grapple gun, and aimed it above him. Firing the gun and shattering the glass above him and activating the electric emitters in my right glove. But in the seconds I had taken to do that, he had slugged me across the face,, placed me in a grapple and threw me under the pouring rain.

And with the shock gloves still on, I felt the power of electric shocks course through my body, before the glove finally blew out. I collapsed, caughing and wreathing in pain. And I could feel Deathstroke standing over me.

"Stand up Crusader, things have not even begun to get interesting." He taunted as I listened to the sound of a assault rifle being cocked. Deathstroke then kneeled down and pulled the mask from my face. And I threw up blood in front of him.

"Oh come on, I know you still have fight left in you."

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Infinite Justice HQ
I was surprised. But pleased. I returned the kiss with eager passion, allowing his hands to explore my body as I slowly undressed. And moving onto the bed with him, placing my form above his as our kisses played with each other. I began to heat up as I pressed closer against him. Knowing I did not want to be anywhere else right now. Taking his hands and guiding them across my body, I was just slipping out of my top when I heard a pounding on my room door. And listened as Morgana was on the other end. Yelling about how she thought Crusader was in danger. I pulled my mouth back from his, desperately wanting to assume that Crusader could handle himself, and tell her she was just overreacting. But I cleared my head and thought about it.

No, Morgana is not the worry type. Not from the impression she has given me anyways. If she suspects trouble, safe to say there is some. I then straightened up, breathing heavily on top of Kyoten, REALLY not wanting to leave. thinking it may be best for Kyoten to stay here and rest, while I went to see what Morgana wanted. I placed my lips next to the Saiyans ear to reassure him we would finish this later. "Dont worry, stay here until I get back, wont be long." I said seductively. While pulling my uniform back on.

I then climbed out of my bed and dashed down the hall. Quickly catching up to Morgana. Only to find out that Cyborg had beamed her to Atlanta.

"Cyborg, I can fly there. Just tell me where and I will be there in a few seconds. AS he told me I then broke out of the watch tower and sped to Earth, Atlanta, GA. Landing right next to her. I questioned her about what had her bothered.

I may as well, now that the rain was cooling me off from the fire I was experiencing just moments ago.

"So, why do you think Crusader is in trouble? And do you know where he is? This is a large city."
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:47 pm

Kyoten pulled himself together. He was able to stand up, and walked to his armor, and put it on. He could walk now, thanks to his Saiyan blood he had could recuperate rather fast. He was still relatively weak, but he could walk, and didn't want to miss a fight. He walked outside and found Cyborg, and decided to ask him what was going on, "Where is everybody? What's happening?", he asked in a confused manner. Cyborg told him what was going on, and Kyoten wanted more Han anything to go, but knew that he couldn't fight. He started to make his way back to the chamber.

If I can't fight, then I'll just have to train, he though as he wrapped some gauze from the medical bay around his wound. He went into the gravity chamber, and set the gravity to 200x Earth gravity. He went into a hand stand, and began doing push-up.
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Just as solar girl had arrived Morgana had already sent her gostly search party of twenty souls out to look for him." No I have no clue where the dead bastered is, but his face and body language all screamed danger. I've seen faces that screamed danger before and it was form the x-men, so don't ask and don't tell got it." Lossing a team member this early would be pointless to the cause is what the girl though as she began to walk around the city." Look I have my friends looking for him that's all that needs to be known. Also I've read your profile a little bit while making my room don't worry I did it to everyone. I read that your a Kryptonian if that true use your super powers to help track him down. If he's turly in toubble as much as I think he is we better hurry. I really don't want to find another leader out of everyone else." Lady Death complained. She really have time to seat down and sip some tea with solor girl while talking about who, were, and why.

Just as she was about to lead them off somewhere a young spirit of boy around thirteen from the nineteen fortys era spoke to her." My Lady the man that you have spoke of is fighting someone and is losing from the looks of it. He is near here just a few way that way my Lady." The boy pointed in the direction of the the Cursader.

"Thank you Charles you may rest now till I need you again." Slowly the boy dissipated into nothingness before Morgana and Solar. The girl had released all the other spirits back to which they came. Even still she talked to the spirits kinder then she would have a living being. Turning towards Solar Girl she had quite a stern look on her face. "You saw which way the boy pointed right if so get moving. I'll be behind you but I'll get there in time ok.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:50 pm

In the active criminal underworld of the Earth there were common points of discussion - mostly rumours and legends of other criminals and the Heroes who opposed them at every opportunity. Some of the more popular legends were the Heroes who inspired fear into their opponents; those were the real talking points in the criminal underworld and their stories and rumours were always the ones that were revisited the most. Now, there are usually two reasons who a Hero might be infamous for inspiring such terror. The first is rather simple: they are focused around creating a persona of fear, terrifying their local criminals into submission and generally were involved in supporting such rumours themselves. Creating the image of fear itself attached to their name. The Batman is widely regarded to be the greatest example of this at work - striking from the shadows, discrete but overwhelming to his foes.

The second reason can be considered straight-forward as well. They're abilities are so powerful or fearsome that some criminals would rather surrender than have to face against them... and one of the most infamous cases of this type of individual is the lone defender of Kingdom City: Monarch.

Kingdom City
The Throne

The fair metropolis known throughout the US as Kingdom City was remarkable for myriad reasons. It appeared - upon entering the city - that one had stepped very briefly into the future; the buildings were all modern, the sidewalks cleans and the whole city had a more open feel to it with less traffic than what is expected in a bustling city and large parks separating the clusters of skyscrapers. This utopian city with its vibrant, healthy atmosphere and aesthetically pleasing appearance wasn't just famed for its looks; it had one of the lowest crime rates in the US as well - which in an era of Superheroes and Supervillains vying for influence and each seeking to stop the other, this was an impressive feat which was owed singularly to its only protector.

The man whose very alias had been chosen by the city as appropriately as possible considering its own name. The Hero known as Monarch.

Monarch whose real name truthfully was Sunny was currently resting however in his personal penthouse; another gift from the city, just as they had bequeathed him his name, they gave him a convenient place to live so that he could continue to defend them. Sunny was well aware that while gratitude played a part in it, these were mostly bribery to not extend his services to other cities - something he had long ago decided he was okay with. He was lying back, relaxed but admittedly bored. Since criminal activity had gone down so low in his own city there was so little to do besides take in the occasional reward from the Mayor and stop the occasional petty criminal whose desperation outweighed their common sense.

If only something new would happen...

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Kilian stretched his arms and legs before looking at the Saiyan and the man who was on fire. "I suggest you find a fire extinguisher. I'm going for a run. Wanna check out a few more cities with my new found speed. If you need me. You'd better be able to run or fly really fast." He joked with his friends if you could call them that. He zipped to the teleporter and selected a city at random. "Kingdom City. That's a funny name for a city. Then again so is Baton Rouge..." He says and teleported down, and started zipping through the city before catching wind of another young hero who protected the city. Someone by the name of Monarch. "Monarch? That's a strange name for a good guy..." Kilian muttered to him. "But then again I go by Speed Demon. Thor keeps giving me funny looks." He says and zipped to what was unknown to him was Monarchs penthouse to get a better view of the city.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Sunny bolted in his lounge chair - raising himself up on his elbows as he felt something moving very quick enter his range, and then the next moment he saw it. A figure standing on his balcony barely twenty metres away on the other side of his luxurious penthouse suite. Sunny's feelers extended throughout his maximum range to give him an overview of his surroundings as often as possible - and though this stranger would not have known it, he would have brushed past dozens of them without even realizing it. Each one however would have vibrated subliminally like the strings of a spiders web, feeding the information back to Sunny.

Well then, this is certainly new... he though to himself dryly.

In a single, fluid motion, Sunny hopped to his feet and yelled out - indignantly but also curiously - across the suite, "Hey! Whose balcony do you think you're standing on?!"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:27 pm

He already had mapped a decent portion of the city when he heard someone shouting about him being on the balcony. "Huh? Sorry man. I'll just be a second. Just need to get a lay of the land and I'll be out of your hair." He said not knowing that Monarch had hair related abilities. He went back to mapping the roads and thanks to his Total Recall, had practically memorized nearly every path in the city visible from the penthouse.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Crusader/Daniel-Atlanta, GA
My bones shook, my skull burned and my body screamed. But at the endless taunting, I fought to stand up. Using almost all the strength I had left, I managed to face my enemy. Who now seemed content to use a weapon. He then strolled over to my shield, and threw it at me. Catching it with my right hand knocked me backward and against a wall for support. "Good, very good. Now for a formal introduction, now that I can see your face Daniel. I am Deathstroke, but you can call me your terminator. And I will be your death tutor." His last words crawled down my spine as he promptly raised his assault rifle and let loose a blast of heavy caliber rounds. Using the shield, with only one hand to brace it. I had to press myself to the wall simply to stay up. Blood poured from my mouth and stained my uniform. And he slowly took steps towards me.

"You have really disappointed me. It seems you are done. And you nearly defeated yourself. Pathetic."

Closer....closer....just a few more feet Deathstroke...come on....COME ON!!!

I screamed inside my own mind. And when he was right over me, with my left hand, I weakly dropped several small grenades at both of our feet. And managed to sneak a kick in on him to push him back just a couple feet and then activated the force field mode on my energy shield. Encasing me in a complete 360 degree shield that the grenades would be helpless to penetrate.

Smoke and debris were kicked up as I struggled to see past the haze.

Come on...did I get him...I doubted the attack would kill him with his armor, but it must have hurt. But as the smoke dissipated. I barely managed to squint past.

NO!

He is gone. Deactivating the shield. I then opened my utility belt. And grasped at some powerful pain meds to help me to block out the pain and focus on the battle. Stabbing the syringe into my thigh I grunted, but they seemed to work a bit. And I was able to stand, and move somewhat more freely. But then a hit from behind. Then another. And another. A barrage of a beating as I struggled to face Deathstroke, again on the ground and clawing to stand up.

"That was a dirty tactic boy. I would have though such a hero would be above such behavior. You surprise me."

I then gave a weak and bloody grin.

"You will find I am full of surprises."

Then, without thinking I went on the attack, using the sonic jump ability in my boots I rocked into him, my shield plowing into him like a steel wall. And forcing him into a wall. With some grunts of pain, he took hold of the shield and grabbed it. Pushing out he eventually over powered me. And before long I was on a knee as he released the shield from my grip. And then pulled two sub machine guns and aimed them at me.

Using the same sonic boots I used to get the jump on him, I lounged back and began to retreat. I fled down the halls with no direction. Racking my brain for a way to turn the tables. However, before I could make another turn, the wall ahead of me was blasted through. And through it stepped Deathstroke.

"A smart prey, your like a rat who knows he cant defeat the cat. And just like the rat, you are corned boy. You wont get away from me." And he again approached me, completely relaxed. As if I could do nothing against him.

"I was just tactically advancing." I smirked as I dropped my shield. Knowing with just one hand, I wont be able to defend and attack at the same time.

So I have to attack. Releasing and extending my titanium bo staff. I held it outstretched in my right hand. And he in turn holstered the smgs. Only to unsheathe two katanas.

"Now, you are speaking my language." He seemed to be enjoying this.

I let loose a battle cry. Charging him with my staff in hand, trying to use superior reach to keep him at bay and knock him off balance. The orchestra of lightning, rain and thunder played a melody of death for this moment. We traded blow for blow. I deflected slice after slice at me. Dancing around each other in melee combat. But he was only getting faster, and more intense. And as my pain began to set back in combined with exhaustion. I was getting weaker.

It was not long before he made the first cut. And then the second. And then the third. After that I lost count. And his every attack added more scars to the collection on my chest, stomach and back. Then, taking the fight into a large and open room. The train lobby, with overturned benches and tables. I made my last stand.

Swiping at him and then kicking a chair at his direction, he made a clean slice through the chair and then made a round house kick that knocked the bo staff from my hands. Now defenseless. He would not even give me the luxury of falling before him. As he then kicked me against the wall, only to take each katana and stab them into each shoulder. As if pinning a poster to a wall. I let out a scream loud enough to split the heavens. And he ripped the shirt and cape from me. Exposing a perfect target of my bleeding chest as he pounded away at me with his fists.

Treating me as if I was a punching bag. And he was training for a championship match by assaulting my chest with his cannon like fists. Breaking several ribs. I eventually stopped reacting to the pain. Just fading in and out. Believing it would never end, he finally pulled the blades from my body. And cleaned the blood from them.

Thinking he would now use this moment for a killing blow. I waited for my fate. But he had something far different in mind.

He used my grapple gun and fired it at the ceiling. Then trying the rope around me, string me up to hang as if decoration from a christmas tree.

"If it were up to me boy, I would have ended your suffering cleanly. But my bosses want a message sent. To all of you." Just awake enough to watch as I dangled above him. Forming a pool of blood beneath me and my only company being a collection of flies who have settled on me. I watched as he proceeded to tape me. And then speak into a camera, with my body still visible in the back ground. As he announced that the camera feed was being sent directly to every electronic on Infinite Justice HQ.

"Take a good and long look. This man may not be recognizable to you now. But I, Deathstroke do assure all of you that this is your commander. So called 'Crusader'. Let his punishment sink in. And know this. You are NOT heroes. Let his mangled and nearly lifeless form be evidence to this. Now be smart. And RUN. Abandon your mission. Starting right now, I have set in motion events that as we speak, is leading to every inmate in Arkham Asylum to breaking out. You, all of you, are out of your league. But if you insist on being heroes. Try to stand against what is coming. And know you will be swept away. But for now, save Gotham. Or save your friend. If you can." And the feed ended there.

My last sight before I fell asleep was of Deathstroke strolling away from me. Leaving me as evidence of his former presnece in this battle.

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Atlanta, GA
It did not take long to find the location where Crusader's fight was supposed to be. I used my x-ray vision to see he was in the main lobby, somehow hanging. But, I could sense he still had a pulse. I used my speed to be there almost instantly. And stopped dead in my tracks as I realized. I am far too late. With my vision, I could still see he was breathing, however faintly. But his body. There was not an inch of it not covered in blood, or bruised, broken or mangled in almost unnatural ways. I tried to move closer. To speak to him. But no voice or movement came out. After swallowing. Trying to help my desert dry mouth. I inched closer to him, and then untied him. So gently. Tears began to swell in my eyes.

He really looks dead.

My drops splatted against his blood stained hair. And I did not know what to do. So I cried out for help.
"Morgana!!!" I yelled out. Even calling the names of people who were not even here.
"Kyoten!!"
"Speed Demon!"
"D-Dallen..."
Eventually the cries began to soften into soft mutterings.

I brushed a locked of hair, pasted together by dried blood. away from his eyes.

"Someone....help me....help him..."

No one deserves this. No one.

I then looked out at Morgana as she arrived. And then back at him. I set his head gently down on the tile. I then stood up, and over him. My voice no longer pleading. But filled with resolve. Rage building inside me. I then felt my eyes begin to burn. Not with tears, but with heat vision. Morgana could no longer see my pupils with the burning.

"Stay here with him. I can track Deathstroke. He wont get far with me on him. I can track him down, I can run him down and I can beat him down." But feeling the rage control me. I remembered what Crusader once said.

We can always pursue a escaped criminal. We cant give a parent back their dead child.

If it were me, he would see to my safety first. And make sure he would not be telling my father how he let me die so he could take revenge. I then calmed my voice, and looked over at Morgana.

"He needs help. We should take him to Tony Stark, he will be able to help us. And him."
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:54 pm

"Now, I think its time to go and get my new costume. Oh, imagine..." He smiled, thinking of something better than he wore now. He never cared much for fancy things, but, to be honest, was wearing lightly outdated stuff.

He proceeded toward Batman, asking quite kindly a question which he felt Batman, or one of the others, might best be able to answer.

"Um, how do I get to the surface?"
He was going to first see his uncle, then he needed to have a quick rendezvous with his parents. This, likely, would please them with his decisions and Nicholas would be able to rest easier knowing everything was good. After that, he had his own aspirations to get his hands on a space craft of his own to get back to the ship...
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:56 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Crusader/Daniel-Atlanta, GA
My bones shook, my skull burned and my body screamed. But at the endless taunting, I fought to stand up. Using almost all the strength I had left, I managed to face my enemy. Who now seemed content to use a weapon. He then strolled over to my shield, and threw it at me. Catching it with my right hand knocked me backward and against a wall for support. "Good, very good. Now for a formal introduction, now that I can see your face Daniel. I am Deathstroke, but you can call me your terminator. And I will be your death tutor." His last words crawled down my spine as he promptly raised his assault rifle and let loose a blast of heavy caliber rounds. Using the shield, with only one hand to brace it. I had to press myself to the wall simply to stay up. Blood poured from my mouth and stained my uniform. And he slowly took steps towards me.

"You have really disappointed me. It seems you are done. And you nearly defeated yourself. Pathetic."

I screamed inside my own mind. And when he was right over me, with my left hand, I weakly dropped several small grenades at both of our feet. And managed to sneak a kick in on him to push him back just a couple feet and then activated the force field mode on my energy shield. Encasing me in a complete 260 degree shield that the grenades would be helpless to penetrate.

Come on...did I get him...I doubted the attack would kill him with his armor, but it must have hurt. But as the smoke dissipated. I barely managed to squint past.

NO!

He is gone. Deactivating the shield. I then opened my utility belt. And grasped at some powerful pain meds to help me to block out the pain and focus on the battle. Stabbing the syringe into my thigh I grunted, but they seemed to work a bit. And I was able to stand, and move somewhat more freely. But then a hit from behind. Then another. And another. A barrage of a beating as I struggled to face Deathstroke, again on the ground and clawing to stand up.

"That was a dirty tactic boy. I would have though such a hero would be above such behavior. You surprise me."

Then, without thinking I went on the attack, using the sonic jump ability in my boots I rocked into him, my shield plowing into him like a steel wall. And forcing him into a wall. With some grunts of pain, he took hold of the shield and grabbed it. Pushing out he eventually over powered me. And before long I was on a knee as he released the shield from my grip. And then pulled two sub machine guns and aimed them at me.

Using the same sonic boots I used to get the jump on him, I lounged back and began to retreat. I fled down the halls with no direction. Racking my brain for a way to turn the tables. However, before I could make another turn, the wall ahead of me was blasted through. And through it stepped Deathstroke.

"A smart prey, your like a rat who knows he cant defeat the cat. And just like the rat, you are corned boy. You wont get away from me." And he again approached me, completely relaxed. As if I could do nothing against him.

"I was just tactically advancing." I smirked as I dropped my shield. Knowing with just one hand, I wont be able to defend and attack at the same time.

So I have to attack. Releasing and extending my titanium bo staff. I held it outstretched in my right hand. And he in turn holstered the smgs. Only to unsheathe two katanas.

I let loose a battle cry. Charging him with my staff in hand, trying to use superior reach to keep him at bay and knock him off balance. The orchestra of lightning, rain and thunder played a melody of death for this moment. We traded blow for blow. I deflected slice after slice at me. Dancing around each other in melee combat. But he was only getting faster, and more intense. And as my pain began to set back in combined with exhaustion. I was getting weaker.

It was not long before he made the first cut. And then the second. And then the third. After that I lost count. And his every attack added more scars to the collection on my chest, stomach and back. Then, taking the fight into a large and open room. The train lobby, with overturned benches and tables. I made my last stand.

Swiping at him and then kicking a chair at his direction, he made a clean slice through the chair and then made a round house kick that knocked the bo staff from my hands. Now defenseless. He would not even give me the luxury of falling before him. As he then kicked me against the wall, only to take each katana and stab them into each shoulder. As if pinning a poster to a wall. I let out a scream loud enough to split the heavens. And he ripped the shirt and cape from me. Exposing a perfect target of my bleeding chest as he pounded away at me with his fists.

Treating me as if I was a punching bag. And he was training for a championship match by assaulting my chest with his cannon like fists. Breaking several ribs. I eventually stopped reacting to the pain. Just fading in and out. Believing it would never end, he finally pulled the blades from my body. And cleaned the blood from them.

Thinking he would now use this moment for a killing blow. I waited for my fate. But he had something far different in mind.

He used my grapple gun and fired it at the ceiling. Then trying the rope around me, string me up to hang as if decoration from a christmas tree.

"If it were up to me boy, I would have ended your suffering cleanly. But my bosses want a message sent. To all of you." Just awake enough to watch as I dangled above him. Forming a pool of blood beneath me and my only company being a collection of flies who have settled on me. I watched as he proceeded to tape me. And then speak into a camera, with my body still visible in the back ground. As he announced that the camera feed was being sent directly to every electronic on Infinite Justice HQ.

"Take a good and long look. This man may not be recognizable to you now. But I, Deathstroke do assure all of you that this is your commander. So called 'Crusader'. Let his punishment sink in. And know this. You are NOT heroes. Let his mangled and nearly lifeless form be evidence to this. Now be smart. And RUN. Abandon your mission. Starting right now, I have set in motion events that as we speak, is leading to every inmate in Arkham Asylum to breaking out. You, all of you, are out of your league. But if you insist on being heroes. Try to stand against what is coming. And know you will be swept away. But for now, save Gotham. Or save your friend. If you can." And the feed ended there.

My last sight before I fell asleep was of Deathstroke strolling away from me. Leaving me as evidence of his former presnece in this battle.

It did not take long to find the location where Crusader's fight was supposed to be. I used my x-ray vision to see he was in the main lobby, somehow hanging. But, I could sense he still had a pulse. I used my speed to be there almost instantly. And stopped dead in my tracks as I realized. I am far too late. With my vision, I could still see he was breathing, however faintly. But his body. There was not an inch of it not covered in blood, or bruised, broken or mangled in almost unnatural ways. I tried to move closer. To speak to him. But no voice or movement came out. After swallowing. Trying to help my desert dry mouth. I inched closer to him, and then untied him. So gently. Tears began to swell in my eyes.

He really looks dead.

My drops splatted against his blood stained hair. And I did not know what to do. So I cried out for help.
"Morgana!!!" I yelled out. Even calling the names of people who were not even here.
"Kyoten!!"
"Speed Demon!"
"D-Dallen..."

I then looked out at Morgana as she arrived. And then back at him. I set his head gently down on the tile. I then stood up, and over him. My voice no longer pleading. But filled with resolve. Rage building inside me. I then felt my eyes begin to burn. Not with tears, but with heat vision. Morgana could no longer see my pupils with the burning.

"Stay here with him. I can track Deathstroke. He wont get far with me on him. I can track him down, I can run him down and I can beat him down." But feeling the rage control me. I remembered what Crusader once said.

We can always pursue a escaped criminal. We cant give a parent back their dead child.

If it were me, he would see to my safety first. And make sure he would not be telling my father how he let me die so he could take revenge. I then calmed my voice, and looked over at Morgana.

"He needs help. We should take him to Tony Stark, he will be able to help us. And him."

Anthony made a dragon from the cement of his driveway, got on it, and flew just for fun. When he flew over Atlanta the dragon turned and headed for Crusader. When the cement dragon reached him, Anthony got down, worried, and tried to wake him up.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Sunny - now standing up and facing the stranger - began to walk over, feeling increasingly annoyed. That this individual was presumptive enough to approach him, and then ignore him was a little more than he could bear, though he supposed that this individual must not have known who he was. Sunny was exactly six feet tall, lean and powerfully-built due to his Superhuman body giving him a extraordinary physique without having to train very hard for it. His hair was a rainbow of colours but his eyes were a cool, hard grey and they regarded the stranger warily.

Standing in the centre of the open penthouse suite now, ten metres from the balcony; Sunny raised a hand and the sliding glass doors opened as though on command. Moved invisibly by the mass of feelers that Sunny possessed. "Come on now, what is it? Who are you?"

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:23 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Crusader/Daniel-Infinite Justice HQ/Atlanta, GA
I was woke up by Katsuo as I dazed off in my seat. Still with Deathstrokes files displayed all over the screen. Startled, I jumed and immediately closed the screen. Then stammering from surprise. I placed my face in my hands. "Yeah, it hurt. But the pain is gone now. Mostly." For an android, he seemed to be quite social. I knew he was just trying to help. And me turning everything off on him was really just a reflex. Like a young kid throwing a triple x magazine under his bed as soon as he hears the door knob turning. I then moved to turn it back on. And explain what I was looking at. "I just received some information that Deathstroke has been active in Atlanta lately. Which is not unusual as his territory is wherever he takes a job. But...what is strange is that the largest crime group in my city, the Krimekings, dont have the money to hire someone so high profile. And I cant think of why anyone outside of Atlanta would be interested enough to send him there."

My tired eyes then narrowed towards the screen.
"But needless to say, his mere presence is a big threat to the people of my city. Deathstroke is a mercenary and assassin. With decades of experience. He ages slowly due to the effects of a super soldier serum. And is a master hand to hand fighter, with nearly any weapon. Gun or blade. And even with just one eye, he still has skill enough to make his blind spot irrelevant. He has an increased brain capacity, able to utilize 90% of his brain. Where your average man uses about 10%. Even without meta powers, he would easily be a dangerous threat to almost anyone on our team." I then bent myself over. Resting my forehead on the desk.

"And he is in my city."

- - -

I hung up, only hoping my complexion did not give away any hints I was in trouble. I then passed a glance at Katsuo. "Yeah, something came up. See, my sister thanks I am working as a volunteer social worker in Gotham." Which is the truth. Now to tell a lie. "She is in trouble at a party and needs me to pick her up in what used to be my dad's old car. He gave it to me on my sixteenth birthday. So, I should go. I will be back by tomorrow." I said, realizing I was about to walk out in my 'work' uniform. Then, I excused myself to a changing room and put on some civilian garb. A red hoodie, Braves Baseball cap, blue jeans and chuck taylor's. Carrying a large backpack that had my 'Crusader' uniform in it.

I then turned around to face Katsuo. Giving him the best fake smile I could manage.

"See y'all soon." I said in my southern drawl. "And remember, if I run late. You can always catch a train to get me."

Katsuo hadn't much of a chance to say anything to Crusader after his initial greeting. Though he did hear him interact with Morgana in the hall. And he did hear Morgana yell to Solar Girl. So, without much else to do until the installation was done, he decided to follow the two girls. There really wasn't another option, in his mind. Or processor. Whatever.

So after the girls left the tower, Katsuo had himself beamed down to where they ended up. And he saw... a nearly disemboweled Crusader on the edge of life, Solar Girl lamenting the tragedy, Morgana standing by, unsure of how to react yet, and a boy with a dragon. The last one was something new.

Katsuo heard Solar Girl mention how Mr. Stark could save him. Stark Tower was in New York, and they were in Atlanta. But maybe...

"Solar Girl, you could probably fly Crusader there in moments. The rest of us could get Cyborg to beam us back to the tower, then straight to New York. It's the only way we'll get there quickly." Katsuo summoned his buster and began prepping the message to Cyborg. This couldn't possibly get worse...

(Obviously, it will.)

The Republic of Atria wrote:"You're one of the Saiyans right?" He asks. "I'm the fast guy, yup." He says. "It seems like we share the same eating habits. I think I just went through about... 3 days worth of rations." He says patting his stomach. "Which should keep me good for at least... an hour or so. I have to show you this awesome burger place. Red Robin." He had already eaten enough food to feed about 20 people in the last 6 hours. "We should race sometime. It would be awesome. Superman and Flash always race. I've never found anyone who could keep up with me. Kryptonians are... Scarce and busy. How fast are you Saiyans?" He asks and then looks at the man who entered the cafeteria while on fire. "It certainly seems that way, but you're not shrieking in terror and agony so I assume its your power right?" He asks. "And boy am I glad this place is made of metal."

Saikyo watched as Killian left, laughing as he ran. "I like him. He looks pretty tough." He continued eating, intent on training in the gravity chamber later. Maybe Kyoten would finally appreciate that sparring session.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Kilian turned around to see the rainbow haired man who was certainly taller than he was at 5 foot 8 inches. And about as muscular thanks to the Speed Force pretty much keeping his body in peak physical condition. He almost lost it when he saw how ridiculous the man's hair looked. "Holy moly. Did you get barfed on by a rainbow or something? Anyways, I'm Speed Demon. You may or may not have heard of me. I'm from Texas. I'm just getting a lay of the land."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:26 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Crusader/Daniel-Atlanta, GA

I screamed inside my own mind. And when he was right over me, with my left hand, I weakly dropped several small grenades at both of our feet. And managed to sneak a kick in on him to push him back just a couple feet and then activated the force field mode on my energy shield. Encasing me in a complete 360 degree shield that the grenades would be helpless to penetrate.

NO!

He really looks dead.

"Kyoten!!"
"Speed Demon!"
"D-Dallen..."

Dallen had seen the message, and had immediately flown off towards Atlanta, taking a stretcher with him. He was infuriated at the Crusader, for being stupid enought to try and fight Deathstroke alone. Was that not why they had all agreed to be part of the team, so that they could fight together? He was seriously having some doubts about nominating Crusader as leader, Dallen respected the strong, and the strong were good enough to realize when they were outmatched. Besides, if Dallen had been there, they definetly would have been more than a match for Deathtroke. He was the Asgardian God of Combat, Strategy and Loyalty! Plus, they had a Kryptonian and several Saiyans, which would also have been able to take care of Deathstroke, plus all the Justice League on call! Dallen had placed his loyalty in Crusader, and that apparently was not respected by the young hero. When he was loyal to others, he respected them to be loyal to him. He was going to have a serious talk with Crusader after this, and he was considering withdrawing his nomination. All this was churning in his head, while he flew rapidly to Atlanta. Once there, he entered the house and saw Solar Girl and Morgana, before seeing Crusader. He winced at the sight of the young hero, all bloody and silent, completely defeated. "Here, let's place him on this stretcher," he said to the two girls, lifting Crusader up gently and carefully, hoisting him onto the stretcher. "Where to? And we should alert Batman of the impending breakout in Arkham, though I'm sure he already knows. " Dallen said.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:33 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Kilian turned around to see the rainbow haired man who was certainly taller than he was at 5 foot 8 inches. And about as muscular thanks to the Speed Force pretty much keeping his body in peak physical condition. He almost lost it when he saw how ridiculous the man's hair looked. "Holy moly. Did you get barfed on by a rainbow or something? Anyways, I'm Speed Demon. You may or may not have heard of me. I'm from Texas. I'm just getting a lay of the land."

Sunny frowned at the man's strangeness, and took what he initially assumed to be impoliteness to just be some sense of humour. Great, a funny one. Sighing theatrically, Sunny shook his head and answered, "No, I'm afraid I have not heard of you, 'Speed Demon'."

Clearing his through, Sunny pointed to himself and said, "Perhaps, however, you have heard of me. I am Monarch, defender of Kingdom City. Just so you know, that was my balcony you had jumped upon a moment ago, this is a my place."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:54 pm

"No... Not before about 12 second ago. Read it on a newspaper or something. I guess it's not a surprise that you haven't heard of me. Ive been on the down low. And joined something kinda like the Justice League. Or the Avengers. You're like this city's hero? Neat. We might be looking for new recruits. I'll have to run it by boss man though."

Batman pointed towards the elevator. "Teleporter." Was the one word he said before he went back to work.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Sunny listened with considerable interest to his next few words: a new Superhero organization, really? It sounded plausible and the mention of recruitment sent a shiver of excitement down his spine which he concealed with a mask of neutrality as he considered the offer being made. It would mean a break from defending Kingdom City, a chance to go out there and try something new. Perhaps even getting a step closer to his destiny!

"Don't you need to know what kind of abilities I have before offering membership so freely?" He asked curiously, humour tinting his words.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:25 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:Sunny listened with considerable interest to his next few words: a new Superhero organization, really? It sounded plausible and the mention of recruitment sent a shiver of excitement down his spine which he concealed with a mask of neutrality as he considered the offer being made. It would mean a break from defending Kingdom City, a chance to go out there and try something new. Perhaps even getting a step closer to his destiny!

"Don't you need to know what kind of abilities I have before offering membership so freely?" He asked curiously, humour tinting his words.

"That was actually my next question. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that it has something to do with that crazy hairdo." He says. "Because no one would ever willingly go out with that hairstyle unless they had some kind of special ability. Ordinarily you'd never find me in a black and blue skintight suit. What can you do Monarch?" He asks and looks at him interested..

BlackDeath27
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:57 pm

"EVERYONE STOP!! RIGHT NOW!" Morgana screamed at the top of her lungs in a commanding fashion. Giving a deathly glare to everyone in the room." Right now everyone who is not me or this poor bastered on the stretcher leave this building immediately I'll take care of his wounds. Solar girl and other guy both of you go to the Kree ship and awaite further instructions from my self. Also find out what you can about deathstroke's connection with dumbass then find out who was or is in arkam." Morgana moved passed everyone to get to the beat up leader. Slowly the shadows began to creep up on her then encase the almost dead hero as if they needed to kill." Everyone leave now if you tell anyone I can heal I'll kill you myself." Bringing up a shadow wall Lady Death shadow seeped into the poor guys wounds healing him from the inside out painfully.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

New City

The moments of raw silence made lasting impressions as Cannon, or Eric as he would be called from now on, as he stared the back of his friend. The two were more like brothers, everyone in their group had felt like that in some way, but Eric knew he seemed...off. Daud was normally a boastful show-off of a fighter, but what he had seen out there in the alley was not Daud's fighting style - it was lethal, designed to inflict maximum damage and produce fatalities. Eric hadn't seen that sort of style, but unknown to him, it was Daud's own design by intermixing all of his learned techniques into one brutal, efficient weapon of destruction. Above all, this seemed to be the first time Eric had ever seen Daud serious.

As the two walked, Eric attempted to converse. "That was...a bit much, don't you think?" Daud didn't care for the comment, responding quickly and harshly.

"No." He stated flatly, "Brutus was ready to kill, and so will I."

"Won't that give them all the more reason to kill Blizzard or Geo?" Eric replied, causing Daud to come to a complete stop, only the small lights of their tunnel revealing his form. He didn't want to think of that, but it did hold some merit. Truth be told, Daud was gambling on the fact that Savior and his cronies might prefer to keep both of them alive for political weight against himself. He was toying with their lives, as Brutus was low-ranking within Savior's group while Blizzard and Geo were high in his own inner circle. Savior may understand that it would not hold equal standing to off one of them.

But he was frightened at the risk nonetheless. "We'll stop them before that can happen." Daud said bluntly, returning to his walk and trying to reassure Eric, but more so himself. The short walk came to am abrupt end as Daud emerged into a high-ceiling, dome-like structure made of concrete and lead, arching high over head and splitting off into various rooms from a central table. Their base was an old bomb shelter from the Cold War, explaining the lead and concrete, but modifications allowed it to more sustainable in the long-term. It's center is a table, refurbished and wooden, but now smashed in two pieces, chairs thrown about.

The rest of the place didn't fair much better, scorch marks and rubbish thrown about in a prolonged struggle marking the places where battle occurred. His eyes scanned the room, trying to reconnect himself to this place as he remembered it only a day before or so, a week for them, and a lifetime for the friends he had lost. With vigor, he suddenly shouted into the dark, damp environment, "Hey!" He said, echoing off the walls and back to him a few times over. By the looks of it, the place seemed abandoned after the battle. Turning to Eric for answers, the young man offered an explanation.

"A lot of us ran off elsewhere, thinking it wasn't safe here anymore. We're hold up in Fyor - I mean Johnny's - apartment right now." He shrugged hopelessly, "I thought you might want to grab some stuff before heading there." Daud shook his head, still looking around the complex he and his family once called home. He took his time in answering Eric, taking all of what he missed into himself, burdening his thoughts. I should have been here... Daud thought, maliciously blaming himself for the attack. Suddenly, his ears and eyes perked up, his muscles tensing as well.

"We're not alone." He said with a hushed tone, despite the echoes repeating it back no matter what. Just then, Eric heard the sound as well, a type of scratching and clicking. Not a sewer rat or some animal, for sure, but a deliberate sound, something only a sentient being could produce. Eric readied himself, pledging himself to fight this battle just as Daud did, preparing to not hold back and finish his enemy - whatever or whoever it might be. His arms glowed with shades of red, orange, and yellow, growing an aura of dazzling orange as well. Daud, however, walked forward, placing a hand in front of Eric as he did so. The clicking stopped suddenly, and the scratching intensified, it's presence unknown as the dome echoed the noise all around, but Eric could sense that whatever was making it, was moving closer to them.

As Eric prepared for combat, Daud simply yelled once more. "Frog, cut the shit." It was more of a command, throatily expressed and given with no remorse. Daud moved closer to the center, before fully stopping before reaching the broken remnants of their table. Out of the corner of Eric's eye, the young man saw a ragged, frog-shaped mass of clothing leap from beyond their line of sight right in front of Daud, a soft thud sounding as it's feet lightly impacted on the floor.

"M-Master!" The being croaked, it's movements all sorts of unnatural and eery to Eric, but he expressed familiarity with the shape. "You're back, You're back!" It chanted, gleefully bowing in respect to Daud and taking his hand. Snatching it back from the frogman, Daud gast a menacing gaze at the creature. It weezed air in and out, slowly removing it's hood to reveal a scarred, jagged, humanoid face. It was a human after all, and suddenly possessed a face of horror. "T-They came! Bad men! Bad!" It continued, pointing at various places around the complex. Daud raised his hand once, silencing the man.

"Tech...Andy...," Daud began, shocking the mutant as he uttered it's name, "It's time to leave. We have to get back with the others and make our move." He knelt down to be at level with the mutant, seeing him eye to eye, Andy flinching as if he were looking to a harshly bright light, cowering away even. "It will be alright. We'll get those bad men back, and we'll get Blizzard and Geo, too." Daud placed a fraternal hand on the mutant's shoulder, smiling at the man. Andy's eye's welled, glad to have his boss back. "Do you have everything?"

"Oh!" Andy retorted, giving a goofy, toothy grin and nodding his head vigorously. "I've been working on that thing, yes I have, yes." He smiled some more, full of pride and happiness. "It's almost done, Master, just a little more time!" He tried to lead Daud away by grabbing his hand yet again, but Daud refused to move, causing the mutant to give a look of sadness.

"I don't need it yet, Andy. We'll take it back to our new home soon." Daud gave one last look around his former home, The Hideout, before making the final decision to leave. "Also, don't call me Master. Call me Daud."

"Yes, Master Daud."
Last edited by Neros on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse