NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Crusader/Daniel-Hyperbolic Chamber
And there is the Signal. I lounged from my hiding spot and dashed to the Supermarket. Entering as a SWAT team member would breaching a home. Then, I quickly noticed the zero gravity effect on myself. As I began to float upward. However, I used my boots to stabilize myself. Only problem was, these boots are made to make me jump and leap. In short go up. Not bring me back to earth. So, I ended up placing myself upside down and moving on the ceiling as I would the floor.

"This is a change of pace." i told myself. As I found the first robber, hopelessly trying to reach for his weapon. Which was floating away about six feet from him. I aimed the Ice cannon at him and set it so it could freeze his hands. If he were real, he would have a chance at frostbite but still be fine. With both of his hands frozen, I considered him incapacitated. And moved on. Toys, tvs and even beds were just hovering about.

Placing all sorts of obstacles in my way.

"Katsuo, one is down. Three left. Keep your guard up." I warned him as I still moved about upside down.

But, unknown to me, a second armed man had placed himself between two shelves to stabilize him, and had found a good snipers nest. I had caught just a glimpse as he fired at me.

Just as a young woman floated in between us, helpless to get out of the way do to the zero gravity.

I used my boots to accelerate me and I shoved her out of the way. But a bullet struck me in the gut, not real, so no real injury. But it hurt like hell.

I grunted in pain as I then raised my Ice beam, and fired a blast around him. Trapping him inside a wall of ice. Many inches thick.

"Katsuo. I have two down and the toy department secure, what is you condition?" I asked. Leaving out the fact that if this was real, I would be bleeding all over the floor right now.

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Hyperbolic Chamber
As Dallen and the Saiyans left me. I walked myself outside, trying to soak in the sunlight to restore myself. I stood their, letting it sink into me. But after several long moments, I felt no relief. Of course not. This sun is a simulation. It will have to wait until this training session is over. I then movd back inside, and simply waited. As i was confident nothing was going to get past thetwo Saiyans and the Asgardian. But even so, I kept my ears open, listening to every piece of all of their battles.

With that sinking in however, I began to ponder Kyoten, and how we had been interacting since we met. It had started out as a simple visit of being curious, if a Saiyan could measure up to a Kryptonian. But, in the past day, rather quickly in a short time. I had begun to develop feelings for the brash and headstrong Saiyan. Starting with his rescue back in New York City. I am sure I would have been OK in the end, as I had defeated Carnage before he arrived. But still, the way he appeared spoke volumes. And I had a feeling he felt the same way about me.

Regardless, I will find out soon enough.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Kyoten was up to the third floor in no time, "Hey! You cheated!", he yelled, as he spin kicked one of the criminals through the wall. He began laughing, "This is fun! I haven't fought in so long!", he said as he uppercut another criminal. One of them shot him in the back, and a burning sensation filled it. He reached for the spot he had gotten hit, "You shot me!", he yelled, "I thought I got stung by a bee!" He yelled as gripped his back. He turned around to the person who shot him, "What the hell?! Now u have to hurt you even worse than them!"

The guard looked terrified, "How much worse?", he said with a gulp.

Kyoten smiled, "Much worse.", he said, promptly roundhouse kicking the guy out the window. Before he hit the ground, Kyoten had already caught him, and set him down gently. He looked at Solar Girl, "Hi again.", he said with a smirk right before he flew back in and began hitting more criminals.
Last edited by Lord Frieza (Ancient) on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:56 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Crusader/Daniel-Hyperbolic Chamber
And there is the Signal. I lounged from my hiding spot and dashed to the Supermarket. Entering as a SWAT team member would breaching a home. Then, I quickly noticed the zero gravity effect on myself. As I began to float upward. However, I used my boots to stabilize myself. Only problem was, these boots are made to make me jump and leap. In short go up. Not bring me back to earth. So, I ended up placing myself upside down and moving on the ceiling as I would the floor.

"This is a change of pace." i told myself. As I found the first robber, hopelessly trying to reach for his weapon. Which was floating away about six feet from him. I aimed the Ice cannon at him and set it so it could freeze his hands. If he were real, he would have a chance at frostbite but still be fine. With both of his hands frozen, I considered him incapacitated. And moved on. Toys, tvs and even beds were just hovering about.

Placing all sorts of obstacles in my way.

"Katsuo, one is down. Three left. Keep your guard up." I warned him as I still moved about upside down.

But, unknown to me, a second armed man had placed himself between two shelves to stabilize him, and had found a good snipers nest. I had caught just a glimpse as he fired at me.

Just as a young woman floated in between us, helpless to get out of the way do to the zero gravity.

I used my boots to accelerate me and I shoved her out of the way. But a bullet struck me in the gut, not real, so no real injury. But it hurt like hell.

I grunted in pain as I then raised my Ice beam, and fired a blast around him. Trapping him inside a wall of ice. Many inches thick.

"Katsuo. I have two down and the toy department secure, what is you condition?" I asked. Leaving out the fact that if this was real, I would be bleeding all over the floor right now.

"Quit worrying. I've got it." Katsuo jetted into the building, quickly subduing a thug who was hiding in wait to attack Crusader. The final thug came from the rear area of the market, where the freezers and stuff were. The thug shot, the second time someone had fired a real gun in the store, but the bullets either couldn't hit their mark or bounced off Katsuo's futuristic armor. "Just for that, you're gonna test my chip."

Katsuo reached for a compartment on his belt, containing his "Cannon" chip. It floated into the air, before being snagged and inserted into the side of Katsuo's buster. It changed into a larger gun, with a more powerful blast. Katsuo shot, and though the man was worse for wear than his friend, he somehow survived the blast.

"Got 'em. How are the hostages?" Katsuo jetted over to Crusader, noticing he was shot and the floating blood globules. "We might want to fix that..."
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The United Zones of the West
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Zones of the West » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:58 pm

"Seems I am for now." I muttered as I came into view of the Supermarket. And with Marcus and Drake catching up to us. That brings our groups number to five. But really, that was too much, and I felt it best to send those two to the next location. While me, Gravity and Lady Death handle the Supermarket. "Dont worry about being late Drake, but take Marcus and the two of you can head out to the Diamond Store. Be careful not to harm any 'civilians' when you move in to the location. You will be facing four armed men with automatic weapons and body armor. They should not be difficult, but you must keep them from harming the hostages. That will be more difficult." I then looked ahead of us. And scanned out the area.

"Only one hostile visible from this vantage point. A lookout, on the top of the Supermarket. He is in the shadow of a large bill board sign. Lady Death, think you can subdue him by manipulating the shadows around him?" I then prepared myself. But then turned to the dark lady. "Remember, no killing."

Then, turning to Gravity, I explained the next step.

"Gravity, after Lady Death takes out the look out, you use your powers of Gravity and crush something toward the back of the supermarket. A dumpster will do, this will cause a diversion. Then I will approach up the center and front, while the two of you move in on the side door. Everyone understand?" I asked, as we prepared to make our move.

"Calm down Kyoten. As soon as we get word from Speed Demon, we will move in and secure the STAR Lab. I then begin to wish Starfire and M'gann were here. They would be a great addition to the team. But Starfire is a member of the Teen Titans and Miss Mertian is in Australia doing her own thing. Perhaps I can hook up with them later. I could tell some of us were getting impatient up here.

It was then that the signal went up, and I pointed it out to the group.

"There, outside the city. We have our target." I then smiled at Kyoten.

"Lets go, race ya." I taunted.

Speeding through the chamber at incredible speed, I realized I may be taking this a little too lightly, but after that fight with Carnage, this will be easy. And besides, why cant we have some fun while working.

Marcus decided teleportation will be the easiest and most fun way of dealing with the four enemies. Drake absorbed some electricity from a nearby building, and readied four pulses of stunning electricity. Marcus located the four criminals with his senses, and opened up four small portals behind each of the targets. The other portals opened right in front of Drake, he then fired four very quick pulses of electricity through each of them. "Easy," Marcus said. "Area secured - wait."

One of the targets turned out to be much stronger than the others. This enemy dashed through the remaining portal to combat Marcus and Drake close up. He was easily defeated, however, after a punch from Marcus square in the chest and repeated blasts of lightning from Drake. "Now it is done." Drake made sure to check and see if the hostages were safe. They were shaken, and floating around helplessly, but they were safe.

Opening up a portal to the Crusader, he said, "It is done. The four targets were no match for us, and the hostages are completely safe. What new task is there to do? Preferably with stronger enemies that could actually hurt us."
Last edited by The United Zones of the West on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I cannot ask you to give internets, so I will not. http://internetometer.com/image/44811.png

I am an INTP. Take the test and find out what you are. http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Contrary to most people, I like being different and not fitting in.
RP: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=317068&p=22163187#p22163187

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:11 pm

It didn't take long for Kilian to find the armored van escaping. It was moving at about 50 miles per hour. Not much of a challenge for Kilian to keep up with, however the real challenge was how he had to get inside. He couldn't just punch the door open without a significant speed boost. Doing that might cause some unwanted deaths, not forgetting the fact that there may be hostages on board. Come on Kilian, you run fast now THINK fast! Kilian thought to himself and ran up next to the van before jumping onto the driver's side door. It was locked of course, but then the driving thug rolled down the window and began spraying bullets. Kilian was fast enough to get out of the way before any of the bullets struck him, but this wasn't going to be easy. He then remembered what he used to escape his cell on the Kree ship, phasing through the forcefield, but could he get through steel and whatever else they used to make those trucks armored? It was time for him to find out.

"Round two!" He says and jumps onto the back of the van, looking inside to see two armed thugs and no hostages. Luckily for him the thing was bullet proof and the windows don't come down, but if even for a fraction of a second he wasn't moving after he phased inside, he'd be shot. A risk he would have to take. Kilian began vibrating like his did on the Kree ship and phased through the van, but didn't stop moving. Not even one bullet was fired in the time it took him to speed blitz them. "Sorry guys. You played the wrong game." Even though he knew it was a simulation, it still felt pretty close to being real. There wasn't enough room in the front for him to get a good fight in. The back hardly had enough room. He phased through the rear end of the van, and got an idea, breaking off from the van and finding the nearest Jiffy Lube, he commandeered a tire iron and darted back to the van. "Don't try this at home kids! Please consult your nearest speedster for more information." He grins and unscrews the tire at an inhuman speed after which it pops off the van and causes it to grind almost to a halt. The second the doors opened, the Thugs were subdued before they even stepped out of the van.

Kilian turned on his communicator to speak with Crusader. "Hey, I got the north end robbery. Baddies are unconscious. Minimal damage. Minus one tire iron, slightly used. If you need backup, send me the coordinates and I'll be there in just a few seconds."

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Crusader/Daniel-Hyperbolic Chamber
I looked around as we seemed to have stopped all three robberies with no collateral damage. So far so good. However, when my android ally appeared, and saw my 'wound' I simply nodded it off. "Its not real. Just part of the sim, if this were real however, I would not be standing here talking to you so calmly. Especially since this shot would have hit my liver. I would bleed out in about five minutes and then be dead." I then looked at the future android and did not see a hint of humor on his face from my bad joke. So, I just smiled from beneath my mask. Hoping my tone would convey the message. "Thats why we have practice. Now, why dont we go and check on the progress of the others at the STAR Lab."

But first thing is first.
"Gravity, we are done here. You can release the gravity in the market." I called into the communicator. And after a few moments. Me and Katsuo walked out of the market.

Then looking up at Morgana and Gravity, I waved at them to give the the 'OK'. Then activating my communications again, I checked in with all of the more minor diversion robberies. And one by one, I got confirmation from Speed Demon, Marcus and Drake. How their missions were successful.

"Good, that just leaves STAR. Speed Demon, move other there and help them mop up. They should be almost done by now. We are doing good. Lets bring it home." I then closed the channel and approached my teammates Gravity and Morgana.

"Seems we will have a good first go." I called, as I anticipated passing this session with flying colors. And anticipating the rest we can get after this is finished even more.

Kyoten was perhaps enjoying this too much. Knocking a assailant out the window and picking him back up at the last second. I had to crack a smile. The only thing he seems to take seriously is training. But, after he left the smile faded. And I only felt myself get weaker. I had entered this training assignment fresh from a harsh battle. And still pumped on adrenaline, got involved before seeing to my own safety first. And I had debated leaving the simulation to seek out some sun radiation. After all, they have things handled. But no, I can last another couple minutes. And then first thing after we finish, I will absorb as much sun light I need. I then wished for the others to hurry up and finish.

Come on guys, we are almost out of here. Just wrap it up please.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

New City

"...M-Mirage?!" A voice sounded, panicked and one bathed in awe. Daud was in mid-chew of a handful of trail mix, his mouth bulging out comically as he attempted to continue chewing as he was confronted. He focused for a moment, recognizing the voice as one belonging to a friend of his, and a member of his inner circle, at the far end of the sidewalk. The person had shouted his alias rather than name, and then sprinted right up to him - giving Daud enough time to finish his snack, swallowing a mouthful of his food in one massive gulp.

With crumbs sticking to his mouth, Daud responded, rising from his seat on the curb. "Cannon?" He inquired, wiping the remnants of sunflower seeds and sweet oats from his lips and mouth region. This person, Cannon, stared at Daud with perplexity and confusion, lifting his arms to the side as he continued.

"What the hell, man?" Cannon half-shouted, looking around himself in order to prevent making a scene. Hushing his voice down and going in closer to Daud, he continued with his verbal assault. "Where the fuck have you been?"

Daud smiled a bit, almost chuckling really. "I got abducted by some Kree bastards. Broke out, came back here. It was for a few hours, relax."

"Few hours?!" Cannon yelled, returning to his prior energy level, "Don't you smile at me, dammit, you've been gone for a week!"

"Week? No way..." Daud said, confused at the assertion. "It's November first, Saturday." Could time had really distorted that much since he had been kidnapped? Spacetime was a bit in flux, but surely it wasn't that long... He thought to himself.

Cannon shook his head at Daud, "No, man, it's the Eighth..." He dug into his pocket for a phone, quickly and grimly displaying the news to Daud. Holy hell... Daud thought in his mind, before finally thinking of the right thing to say to Cannon.

"W-what's happened, then? Is everything alright?" He quizzed, prying into Cannon's knowledge and stepping closer to him.

"Not by a longshot." He said grimly. "Savior has made his move against us." Savior? He thought, Dammit, he must have realized I was gone, or else he wouldn't have done a damn thing. It's only a loss of business, so we;d just have to compete some and regain our footing. Goddammit! He shouted internally, thinking about his options and paths while Cannon stood before him, before finally asking about what he meant.

"What all have we lost? The Grimes' Contract? West New City?" Daud asked bluntly, planning a response ahead of time.

"Worse," Cannon said with slight anger, "We lost Blizzard and Geo." Daud moved even closer to Cannon, almost face to face with him at this point.

"Lost?" He hissed, "What do you mean, 'lost'?"

"He took 'em, man!" Cannon said, tears welling in his eyes, "He and his crooks attacked our hideout. We tried to fight 'em off, but they got us by surprise, you know?!" He looked about ready to have a full, sloppy breakdown right here on the sidewalk. Cannon put his hands to his forehead, grabbing his hair forcibly and through tear-filled shouts, tried to apologize to Daud. "I'm sorry, man! I tried to save her, I tried so hard, but I couldn't do it! None of us could!" Cannon was about ready to drop to his knees, his legs shaking violently as he appeared to relive every moment of that night. Daud surprised him, though, and took ahold of his shoulders with force.

"Cannon," He snapped, "Eric," He continued, using Cannon's real name, "We'll get them back." Daud's eyes narrowed, cautiously observing the streets now - knowing that he must be a target as Savior would know that if he had come back, Daud is out for blood. "We have to get back to the Hideout." He turned and looked around even more, squinting his eyes as he pried deeper into every corner and alley entrance for any sign of spies or threats. "C'mon, let's go." He finished, Cannon nodding in agreement. Picking up the remains of his snack, he and Cannon walked briskly away from the curb Daud had sat on and the 7-11 he always frequented, not knowing that they were indeed being watched.

From high above the street below, a monster-like being looked upon the ant-sized people of the ground below. He was decorated with beastly fur and a maw that reminded one of a wolf, he sneered at the comment and body language of the young leader. "You won't escape me, Daud." It said, with a voice that sounded more animal than human, casually walking along the building in the direction the two were heading. "You can never escape destiny."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Dallen Thomsen

Two armed men and one meta stepped in the elevator. Seeing nothing, they were clearly confused. Then, a figure dropped down upon them, Dallen. The Asgardian leapt silently down, his feet connecting with the two men. The ice meta fired a blast of ice towards Dallen, but he had already summoned his electric staff to bat the projectile away onto the buttons, preventing entry and exit. Then he quickly hit out hard against the meta, the electricity from the staff not combining well with the water-based powers, knocking the meta out. He turned his attention to the two men, grabbing their helmets off as they got up, before knocking them down again with a double punch. Then he grabbed their two heads and smashed them against the other, though he did not use his full strength. Nevertheless, they were all knocked out. Summoning forth several bolas, Dallen tied them up and then used a slingshot, which he had also summoned, to gag their mouths. Then, tapping the ice with his electric staff, he got the elevator working again, and flew out onto the second floor, grabbing the two hostages before the robbers could blink and putting them gently into the elevator, before setting it to go back to the first floor, to Solar Girl. Then, he had flown out just before the elevator had closed and engaged the crooks, using his electric staff and his fists to knock them out. However, they did get several hits on him, but they felt more like mild stings to the Asgardians. The meta was a bit more difficult, having control over some extremely sharp cards that gave him a few minor cuts, but a shield that he conjured up was more than sufficient. Grabbing the unconscious meta and the three robbers, Dallen took them to the elevator, stepping out onto the first floor, with the crooks in tow.
"All done," he said to Solar Girl, with a satisfied smile.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Suddenly, another criminal shot out the window. A flash of what like looked like figure appeared in the direction he was going, sending him flying back towards the building. The same figure flashed in front of him again, sending the criminal flying upwards. One last time, he was shot downwards. Kyoten appeared on the ground where he was going, catching the criminal by his shirt, "Last one.", the smiling Kyoten said in a satisfied way.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Kyoten was up to the third floor in no time, "Hey! You cheated!", he yelled, as he spin kicked one of the criminals through the wall. He began laughing, "This is fun! I haven't fought in so long!", he said as he uppercut another criminal. One of them shot him in the back, and a burning sensation filled it. He reached for the spot he had gotten hit, "You shot me!", he yelled, "I thought I got stung by a bee!" He yelled as gripped his back. He turned around to the person who shot him, "What the hell?! Now u have to hurt you even worse than them!"

The guard looked terrified, "How much worse?", he said with a gulp.

Kyoten smiled, "Much worse.", he said, promptly roundhouse kicking the guy out the window. Before he hit the ground, Kyoten had already caught him, and set him down gently. He looked at Solar Girl, "Hi again.", he said with a smirk right before he flew back in and began hitting more criminals.

Saikyo beat the last guard with a flurry of kicks, but the fight wasn't over. A large man in a hulking suit stepped from a side room to the third floor. He yelled, and set about trying to crush Saikyo with both his hands balled into a fist. Saikyo stopped it with his two hands, not even breaking a sweat. "Wow, you're really weak." THAT got him mad, but it didn't matter. Saikyo flipped his arms up, and shattered the giant's armor with one punch, knocking the wind out of him and putting him down for the count.

"That was too easy. We need better bad guys!" Saikyo went down to meet with Solar Girl, Dallen, and Kyoten (now that the fight was over).

I looked around as we seemed to have stopped all three robberies with no collateral damage. So far so good. However, when my android ally appeared, and saw my 'wound' I simply nodded it off. "Its not real. Just part of the sim, if this were real however, I would not be standing here talking to you so calmly. Especially since this shot would have hit my liver. I would bleed out in about five minutes and then be dead." I then looked at the future android and did not see a hint of humor on his face from my bad joke. So, I just smiled from beneath my mask. Hoping my tone would convey the message. "Thats why we have practice. Now, why dont we go and check on the progress of the others at the STAR Lab."

"Gravity, we are done here. You can release the gravity in the market." I called into the communicator. And after a few moments. Me and Katsuo walked out of the market.

Then looking up at Morgana and Gravity, I waved at them to give the the 'OK'. Then activating my communications again, I checked in with all of the more minor diversion robberies. And one by one, I got confirmation from Speed Demon, Marcus and Drake. How their missions were successful.

"Good, that just leaves STAR. Speed Demon, move other there and help them mop up. They should be almost done by now. We are doing good. Lets bring it home." I then closed the channel and approached my teammates Gravity and Morgana.

"Seems we will have a good first go." I called, as I anticipated passing this session with flying colors. And anticipating the rest we can get after this is finished even more.

"Yeah. Let's go." Katsuo quickly followed Crusader out of the market and into the simulated NYC. It was an awful joke, but also since Katsuo never bled. So he had no real concept of pain, or anything like that. Robotics were better in the future, but not perfect.

"At least no one died. Or would've died, as we're in a simulation." Katsuo removed his chip and digitized his buster away. "So now off to the STAR lab?"
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neros » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Daud Andreas
Mirage

New City

"Eric," Daud began, turning to his follower, who now walked with pride, protecting Daud's flank as Daud himself lead the way back to their base of operations, "I feel as if we should stop with these aliases and nicknames." He turned to face on ahead, his eyes swaying back and forth as he watched his surroundings change quickly. "No more hiding, no more lies." He cast a glance back to his partner, one of slight disgust and another of hardened belief. "We must all commit our lives to this business."

"But Mir-...Daud," Eric said, struggling to correct his ingrained vision of Daud as Mirage, "What about our personal lives?" Daud turned to look at Cannon once more - this time one of genuine disgust and almost anger.

"What Savior's done is personal." He snapped. "This is our jobs and our lives here. He's messing with all of that and our friends." Daud continued walking throughout the conversation, passing block by block until he was finally almost to the Hideout that the rag-tag group called home. "They aren't just our teammates," He said, turning down an alley with brisk pace, "They're not even our friends. They're family." Daud was almost at the group's entrance, a torn out hole in a brick wall, before saying his final, haunting phrase, "And no one hurts my family."

Just before Daud stepped his foot inside the arch of broken bricks, ominous clapping emerged from some unknown source in the alley. Echoing across the bricks and mortar, it's cause and location couldn't be identified, but Daud did not act surprised. Eric turned, wildly looking around for where the sound was coming from, and suddenly, a voice was placed to the clapping. "Absolutely beautiful, Daud." Something said in a hoarse, raspy voice with primal instinct. Eric looked to Daud, and then back to the alley's entrance. Daud had not even turned away from the entrance, but merely stopped there. With no fear and in a normal voice, he belittled the voice.

"You say that from so high," Daud teased, knowing of the being's presence along the rooftops. "Yet, you refuse to show yourself to me." Slowly and deliberately, Daud turned from the entrance of his hideout to show himself to the alleyway, his face bearing discontent and a pissed expression. "Well, what is it, then?" He shouted, full of anger and passion, "Are you going to fight me, Brutus?" He declared, puffing his chest and bringing his arms to his side, clenched in primal rage. He began to sway side to side, his eyes trained on a single spot in the middle of the alley.

The sun was blocked for a moment, but soon returned as a hairy beast descended upon the alley, cracking the pavement below it's monstrous feet as it impacted the ground. It was obscured by an ill-fitting trenchcoat, which was quickly removed to reveal a text-book image of what a werewolf would look like. It was humanoid...but seemed more wolf than anything else. He grunted a response to Daud's questioning, "Yes." This beast known as Brutus replied, unsheathing massive claws on each of his paw-hands, baring his teeth with vigor. The two stood opposite of one another on each side of the alley, locked in a masculine display of ego and pride, Eric moving to the sidelines of the would-be bout and current staredown.

Without hesitation, Daud launched himself deep into the wolfman, moving faster than what the beast could react to - finding his right arm sunk deep into the ribcage of Brutus, a crack being heard just before the impact. Daud looked on ahead, not concerned with the immense heat and fur that surrounded him, seemingly annoyed by the entire encounter and it's easy dispersal. However, he noticed movement from the beast, and with sudden explosiveness, found himself slamming dangerously hard into one of the walls of the alley, sending a slight shock wave and some cracks along it's surface. Daud's face was enclosed in a bear-trap of a hand, digging deep into his skull on one end and against a wall in another. Eric's arms began to glow red, preparing to enter the fight and save his friend, but Daud surprised him once more.

"Don't." He said in a calm voice, confusing both Eric and Brutus. "I have this under control."

"Control?" Brutus said, bemused at the absurdity of such a comment. He pressed harder upon the wall, blood beginning to slide down it's crevices as Daud's skull was subject to even more pressure. "This fight is over." The wolfman said, preparing to press the man through the bricks entirely, but was stopped as Daud reached his own hand up, lightly touching the beastman's wrist and forearm for a brief moment, before gripping down slightly once he found whatever place he was looking for. In a sudden, explosive action that seemed miniscule and completely impossible, Daud clamped down harder, and snapped the wolfman's wrist from his forearm in an upward motion. As the grip released and the the paw slid down, useless, Daud caught a punch aiming for his midsection by the enraged beast, looking upon him with a bloodied head and condescending eyes.

"It's over...for you." He corrected, clamping down once more on the fist he had caught, shattering the beast's bones from the knuckle down as it howled in pain. Daud released Brutus' hand and stepped back into the center of the alley, staring down the beast as he did so, his blood seeming to cease pouring, and drying to his skin. In slow, deliberate fashion, Daud closed the distance between him and the screaming beast, staring at it's pitiful, weak hands as they hung limply toward the ground. He snarled once, bearing all of his teeth as he turned to look at Daud as he advanced toward the beast himself.

"I'm done with these games..." Brutus snarled, charging at Daud with his mouth open - preparing to cast a vicious bite upon the fighter. Daud, using his superior speed, side-stepped the animal and ended up behind him. Wasting no time to capitalize on the position, Daud grabbed the beast by the neck from behind, locking it into a rear naked choke, curling his own legs around the beast's torso. Brutus choked and gasped for air, slamming down backward in an attempt to smash Daud below him, but the man held firm, tightening his grip even further, and without warning, the beast shook once, and became limp.

Holding the choke for an extra second, Daud scrambled from under the beasts' weight, looking at the matted fur and beastly features of the animal before him, taking pride in his victory, but something snapping inside of him mentally. No more blocks, no more restraints. He turned to face Eric, sternly gazing at the lad in awe of the fight that had just occurred before him, an spoke quickly. "From this point on, no more half-measures. They're ready to kill us," He said, returning his gaze to the passed out wolfman. In a quick, sudden motion, Daud brought his boot down upon the dowed creature's skull, caving it in and crushing it brutally beneath his heel, "So we have to be ready to kill them."

He turned from the murder scene, making his way back to where he started at the hideout's entrance, not looking back once, or even looking for support from Eric, whose mouth hung agape at the absolutely immoral act he just witnessed. Not wanting to stick around the place either, he quickly and quietly followed Daud into the innards of their once childhood hiding place from the world.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Kyoten was perhaps enjoying this too much. Knocking a assailant out the window and picking him back up at the last second. I had to crack a smile. The only thing he seems to take seriously is training. But, after he left the smile faded. And I only felt myself get weaker. I had entered this training assignment fresh from a harsh battle. And still pumped on adrenaline, got involved before seeing to my own safety first. And I had debated leaving the simulation to seek out some sun radiation. After all, they have things handled. But no, I can last another couple minutes. And then first thing after we finish, I will absorb as much sun light I need. I then wished for the others to hurry up and finish.

Come on guys, we are almost out of here. Just wrap it up please.

"I doubt this mission was a success tights. Look at you. I mean other then mega man, showoff, and myself you were the one seriously injured. A shot to the liver is quite deadly even lethal, so we need to get better so we don't have to hire a healer." Even though she could heal him if she wanted but that power along with her shadow traveling needed to be kept secret. Morgana still didn't trust everyone aboard the watchtower. Attempting not to show any emotion that she regretted not helping the team any further then coming up with a plan." Maybe I'll make me my own room within the ship as long as no one else can enter."

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Crusader/Daniel-Infinite Juctice HQ
"No, we should be wrapping it up." I then got a call from Solar Girl. I heard her voice, sounding slightly weak, give us the all clear at the lab. And we had accomplish the unexpected. We actually passed the simulation. Well, In that case we should all get out of here. I began to walk to the teleporter, that would take me out of here. And thinking about the events of the past day. When it started aboard the Kree ship, we only managed to defeat Ronan through luck and random cooperation. That would not have worked in this simulation, we likely would have accidently killed someone. And still be practicing in another round. And in just a few hours, a group of seemingly random teenagers and young adults, who almost were at each others throats. Worked as a coordinated team. Each one of us using our strengths, and covering weaknesses, to accomplish a goal.

And I am at the head of this team. I smirked, although no one could tell it.

When I finally exited the chamber, I waited until the rest of the group made their way out as well. And when we assembled. I felt it was my job to congratulate them.

"All of you, have performed beyond expectations. I know many of you wanted something more challenging. But missions like these will be 90% what you are deployed to. The common criminal is far more numerous than the occasional Super Villain. And remember, we cannot underestimate any of these more common enemies. The Joker, has killed thousands of people in his insane career. And he is physically no more special than the simulations you just went up against. We will train to unlock our potential as well as to fight stronger threats in the future. But for now, everyone has earned a rest. We will be using this Kree Ship we have all taken as our base. It has hundreds of rooms and eating areas, so you will have your pick of the ship for your quarters. Feel free to spend the rest of the day moving in, decorating, eating, socializing, training or sleeping. But tomorrow. We will be training some more, unless something happens on earth that requires our attention. That is all."

But before I could leave, Morgana told me about how we did not do as well as we thought.

I understood what she was saying, but there was a reason that I did not make one of 'us' getting wounded or even killed in the simulation a disqualifying factor.

"Thanks Morgana. But, there is a reason me getting wounded, or anyone else here, did not disqualify us. Heroes die. Thats what we risk when we go out. It was not a perfect score. But no civilians were hurt, and so that is enough for me. We will do better next time."

I then turned and left the group as I had already picked my own room. Pacing the ship, it was on top level of the central section of the ship, starboard side. It was wide and open. Plenty of room for monitoring equipment, a training area, uniform and weapon storage and a bed. The room also boasted a large, single pane window to see the stars around me from. And I had figured I would settle in nicely.

It took me several hours to move my things in here. And when I did, it still was not time to sleep. But to research. I had already drank three energy drinks to stay up. As I searched my computer files for a message I was expecting. Taking the mask off of my face, I layed it next to the monitor and opened the folder.

From Catwoman.

I personally never met her. But, Batman had pulled some strings and had her keep her ears to the ground. And pass along any information I requested, and from what she found out. She just confirmed who the assassin was who killed the DA in Atlanta, but ot why.

Deathstroke.

I sighed as I opened up every file the JLA had on Deathstroke the Terminator. With bags starting to form under my eyes, I kept on reading. How he had combat experience going all the way back to Vietnam, how he had increased brain capacity. Hell, even bested Batman in hand to hand fighting a couple times, a very exclusive club.

Now, finished with my research I just leaned back in my chair. Staring blankly at the screen. Knowing that maybe not tomorrow. But soon. I would have to confront him. To find out what his connection is to the corruption growing in my own city.

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Infinite Justice HQ
I was so relieved. I needed to get out of here. And fast. As soon as the speech was over. I let myself outside of the ship and the watch tower. Just floated in space, just outside. Where most species would die just being exposed to space, I actually began to feel better. Because natural radiation was flowing into me. Unobstructed. I stayed there for about half an hour. Thinking about what I was doing now. Part of a team. Its something I had wanted my entire life. To prove I can follow in my father's footsteps. Despite my lineage. I gazed out at the stars around me. They are so beautiful. With no clouds or atmosphere to get in the way. I then thought back to Kyoten, and how I had left in such a hurry, I did not even say anything to him.

But, If I had learned anything. It was that he would be easy to find. He is so eager to become a Super Saiyan, I am sure he would have returned to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train as soon as the simulation finished. Then, examining myself. I saw I really needed some suit repairs. The hole in my chest area of the uniform was torn in my fight with Carnage. Placing two fingers on it, I held a strand of it out. Seeing the damage, and that some of the new tears had my cleavage partially hanging out.

I closed my eyes.

Mother warned me about this design. She wanted me to go with something more traditional. But I had to do something 'unique'. I then realized that I had some more moved to the Watch Tower. A full weeks worth. So, I decided I needed a shower, change of clothes and to move my things into the new Infinite Justice Head Quarters.

Flying back into the ship, feeling invigorated and full of energy now. I used my x-ray vision to quickly find a shower. I stepped inside the alien shower. And let my destroyed clothes fall around my ankles. Turning the water on, I felt the warm water cover me. Taking a hand and resting it against the wall. I threw my head back to get the hair out of my face. And using my other hand to scrub myself with. Taking my time, to clean the curves of my body I did my best to clear my mind as the steam filled the shower room. It was quite a large shower room. And was exclusive to some important Kree's quarters. Likely an officer.

Well, it was mine now.

turning the water off, I stepped out. Beads of water being my only covering for a brief moment of a couple seconds. AS long as it took me to dry myself and begin to replace a new and fresh uniform on me. Then take a second look at my new room. Located on a mid level in the center on the ship, on the port side. I had a large bed. although I do not need to sleep, I do enjoy it. A dresser and some information on Krypton and my people that my father had prepared for me sitting on the table in the center of the room. Which I could read later.

But, again feeling guilty for not seeing how Kyoten was doing, I decided to leave my room and go search for him. Logically starting with the Hyperbolic Chamber, as I simply walked there rather than blitz.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Cargot slightly bowed his head when Crusader finished talking, then spoke:

"I don't really need a room. I don't have anything to put in there aside from my capsules, which I can carry around in my pockets, and I only need a daily glass of water to survive. You guys can go pick whatever you like."

After saying that, he turned around and wanted to go to the Gravity Chamber, but before entering, he took a glance at the team and saw that the Saoshyant was gone. He teleported back to Earth, where he continued to do his good deeds for all of humanity. Cargot did not mind, then went inside the Gravity Chamber and started meditating, focusing on his ki.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:27 am

Morgana wanted to smack the boy across his face real hard before he left." If the heroes code says I must die to save someone's life then I wIll not become a hero." Mumbling this to herself as she paced the ship to find a suitable room which didn't present itself. Looking over the schematics for the ship which she had acquired from the ships main computer. Finding four connecting rooms near the bottom of the ship each half the size of the captains quarters. Completely destroying the walls keeping the rooms separate into piles of debris ready to be moved out. After tearing up the walls and floors with her shadows Lady Death was quite pleased with how she going with the remoldling. Pulling out her phone to call a personal buying and shipping agent.

"Yes Lady Morgana how may I be of service to you today.?Are we helping another orphanage or something again?" Asked a woman in a polite kind tone.

"Clare can you order a few things for me and have them delivered to the watch tower in outer space. I'll have a shuttle to pick them up in I'll send you the coordinates after I have placed my order." Lady Death said in a business professional type of way." Ok I need six eighteen feet tall white marble pillars each about five feet in with...." After listing off her extremely expensive list of furniture, floor tiles, a bathroom, marble pillars, 90inch tv, full bar without the alcohol, and a window that ran the length of the room entirely. After a few hours with the help of some of the justice league workers volunteer to help remodel the room with her.

Having the God emperor bed in the back of the room while the bar and living room in the front with the only accessible door into her room. With light shining from the ceiling on to the wooden bar table and stools behind the white plush sofa. Adding in a artificial fire place made the room feel homey along with the black tiled floor. It was only then did you see the side window peering out into space. Though this window did include a seat on the window it truly had no other purpose other than to look good. Taking a left after reaching the window a homemade hallway with white pillars narrowed the path to Morgana's room which only lights from under her bed were visible. The closet was not visible because the room was the closet. Parts of the wall would slide out to reveal clothes if there were any. While her bathroom was in the middle of the hallway behind one of the marble pillars which would move to open the way to the restroom.

After thanking the people who helped her and all Morgana to a well deserved shower in the glass shower room without any doors to hide her body if some entered the restroom. Slowing the hot steamy water flow from the head to her feet the girl washed gently but thoroughly. After a while Lady death was wearing a tank top with blue jean and two inch opened toe heels. Finally exiting the room she made her way back to the watchtower to find this other girl to see if she wanted to join her shopping. It's not that she enjoyed it but they better pack up some clothes before they depart.
Last edited by BlackDeath27 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:31 am

Batman, Superman, Thor

"Not bad for their first training session. Crusador, Speed Demon, Dallen, Morgana, Solar Girl, they seem to have good heads on their shoulders. Tight, and efficient work. The Saiyans need to get it through their skull that is isn't a game or a competition." Batman said.

"They are warriors Man of Bats. That is all they do." Thor says.

"If they want to continue using that gravity chamber they're so addicted to, they'll learn to take this more seriously."

"They'll get it Batman." Superman says. "I'm sure they can take a little criticism."

"Then you tell them." Batman replies.

Kilian

He ran back to STAR labs only to see that everyone had already taken out most of the guards and thugs. "Aw. You didn't save any bad guys for me!" He kids and heads towards the teleporter with everyone else. "Is anyone else starving? I'm famished. If you guys need me, I'll be in the lunch room." He says and as soon as he got back into the Watchtower, zipped to the ship they captured and immediately started going through the cafeteria's storage area. The Kree definitely didn't have as varied a diet as humans did, but the paste they used wasn't that bad tasting and was high in calories. Which was good for him. "I need to make like some ration packs. I can't have my powers crapping out halfway through a mission. Maybe Batman has something I can make or use." He says to himself. "Also. Note to self. Stop talking to myself. It's weird."

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:42 am

KREE WARSHIP

Rory was exhausted. He hadn't shown it, but changing the gravity in such a small area had taken a lot out of him. He was glad he wore a helmet, because when he took it off, his face was deathly pale. Rory took a relatively small room close to everybody else with a huge wall-to-wall window overlooking Earth. It was a pity that the Warship was so depressing and black. It was like the ship was designed for Morgana. Rory chuckled at that, and clicked open a can of Tab. He quickly slurped down the cola, let out a satisfied sigh and made his way out to the cafeteria. Kilian, the speedster was already there, eating some ration packs.
"That all we got?" Rory asked as he rifled through the storage. "I want something flavoured. Today's been a long day."
He sat down across from his and tore open a ration pack. Nothing but weird paste. Rory sighed.
"Speed Demon, isn't it? You run fast?"
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:15 am

He went through about 3 packs. Which was enough to keep him sated for the time being. Despite the weird aftertaste, he didn't think it was that bad. "Oh, hey. I do run fast. If mach 10 is fast." He says. "I can do a little bit more than just running really fast. I learned this cool new trick where I can phase through walls if i concentrate. I'm sure I can do more, but my power didn't exactly come with an instruction manual. It's more like on the job training." He explained.

Lord Frieza (Ancient)
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Frieza (Ancient) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 am

Kyoten had made his way back to the gravity chamber on the ship, and was now training in 500x earth gravity. He deployed then deflector drones, and fired an energy blast. He began hopping around dodging the blast as the drones deflected it. Then he fired a second blast, and continued dodging. Suddenly, they both came at him at once, and Kyoten was cornered, not knowing what to do. He fired a third, more powerful energy blast at the two coming at him, which exploded, sending him flying backwards into the wall. The injuries completely drained him, to the point he could no longer stand up in the stronger gravity. He attempted to crawl to the control panel in the middle of the room, but could feel broken bones from the blast he had just endured. He was bleeding profusely, blood ran down his face. He barely reached the panel, and disabled the gravity.

He got up and limped out of the chamber, and out to the Watchtower, where he collapsed, unconscious.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:01 am

After Anthony got home from battling killer croc, he felt tired all of a sudden. so he went up to his room and went to sleep. Little did he know that scarecrow was about to enter anthony's dream.

ANTHONY'S DREAM

anthony was fighting along side his hero, Batman, when he was suddenly struck backwards. landing on his back Anthony got up and looked to see where the attack came from. Scarecrow was standing there, his syringe fingers sinking into batman's neck. Anthony tried to help but he was stuck there when Batman's neck exploded into a million diffrent black widdow spiders. He finally could move so he ran and tackled scarecrow th the ground. then Anthony woke up.

Anthony's room

Anthony woke up in a sweat. Creeped out by his dream.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:10 am

Katsuo re-found his way to the bridge of the ship. Though it was mostly off, he remembered how to operate it. Most of the humans, or other organic beings, probably didn't care to have Katsuo tirelessly working through the night. So he found a room adjacent to the bridge and made it his own. It wasn't even a room to sleep; it was a workroom. He found some computers and dragged them back, updating them with Katsuo's own default OS, but not the sentience. Some worktables, random tools (he ought to be able to get more soon), and other workshop-y stuff.

When done, he could only admire his work. But then he had a better idea. Using the ship's computer (his new PC wasn't finished updating with Katsuo's software), he found out where Crusader was on the ship. Katsuo navigated to his room, looking in the doorway to see him burnt out in his chair. "Rough time?" He asked, genuinely concerned. "Even if that was a simulation, that shot must've hurt."

The Republic of Atria wrote:He went through about 3 packs. Which was enough to keep him sated for the time being. Despite the weird aftertaste, he didn't think it was that bad. "Oh, hey. I do run fast. If mach 10 is fast." He says. "I can do a little bit more than just running really fast. I learned this cool new trick where I can phase through walls if i concentrate. I'm sure I can do more, but my power didn't exactly come with an instruction manual. It's more like on the job training." He explained.

Saikyo followed Killian to the dining area. He was hungry. LIke, REALLY hungry. Like, "double digit numbers of ramen bowls" hungry. So that's what he did: load up on whatever he could find (which wasn't actually that much, for a warship), sat down next to Killian, and began inhaling food. "Oh yeah!" Saikyo said with his mouth full, then he swallowed. "You're the fast guy! Hi, I'm Saikyo." He would have offered a handshake, but he was holding ramen.

So, uh, no.

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:26 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:He went through about 3 packs. Which was enough to keep him sated for the time being. Despite the weird aftertaste, he didn't think it was that bad. "Oh, hey. I do run fast. If mach 10 is fast." He says. "I can do a little bit more than just running really fast. I learned this cool new trick where I can phase through walls if i concentrate. I'm sure I can do more, but my power didn't exactly come with an instruction manual. It's more like on the job training." He explained.

Saikyo followed Killian to the dining area. He was hungry. LIke, REALLY hungry. Like, "double digit numbers of ramen bowls" hungry. So that's what he did: load up on whatever he could find (which wasn't actually that much, for a warship), sat down next to Killian, and began inhaling food. "Oh yeah!" Saikyo said with his mouth full, then he swallowed. "You're the fast guy! Hi, I'm Saikyo." He would have offered a handshake, but he was holding ramen.

So, uh, no.

Goguta followed the two out of the simulation after doing nothing to help at all, and he regretted nothing. That had been some damn good popcorn. As they sat in the dining room he walked over and sat in the seat next to Saikyo. "Nice fight Saiyan and you Speedy Gonzalez. Almost tempted to have a go at you guys, but Dende said something about not doing stupid stuff like that. Gotta admit, I wasn't listening much."
Last edited by Sithian Korriban on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:51 am

Dallen Thomsen, Dining Hall
Dallen followed Kilian and Saikyo to the dining hall. He looked around, looking for what to eat. And then, he saw them, the glorious pop-tarts Thor had spoken glowingly of. "POP-TARTS!" He yelled in excitement, rushing over to the stand, and grabbing five cinnamon-sugar packets, before rushing back to a table, and devouring one with pleasure. Then he stopped, closing his eyes in bliss, before moving on the second pop-tart. But he needed a drink to go with it, and as he didn't see any Asgardian ale, he walked toward a drink dispenser, full of dark liquid. "Thor mentioned this too, but is it called coffee, or coffin?" he thought out loud, completely bewildered. He shrugged, it didn't matter to him. Taking a cup and pouring some honey into it, he headed back to his table, happily eating cinnamon-sugar pop-tarts and honeyed coffe, glaring at anyone who dared to look at the young Asgardian sideways. "So good..." he mumbled, closing his eyes again to savor the taste.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:29 am

Crusader/Daniel-Infinite Justice HQ/Atlanta, GA
I was woke up by Katsuo as I dazed off in my seat. Still with Deathstrokes files displayed all over the screen. Startled, I jumed and immediately closed the screen. Then stammering from surprise. I placed my face in my hands. "Yeah, it hurt. But the pain is gone now. Mostly." For an android, he seemed to be quite social. I knew he was just trying to help. And me turning everything off on him was really just a reflex. Like a young kid throwing a triple x magazine under his bed as soon as he hears the door knob turning. I then moved to turn it back on. And explain what I was looking at. "I just received some information that Deathstroke has been active in Atlanta lately. Which is not unusual as his territory is wherever he takes a job. But...what is strange is that the largest crime group in my city, the Krimekings, dont have the money to hire someone so high profile. And I cant think of why anyone outside of Atlanta would be interested enough to send him there."

My tired eyes then narrowed towards the screen.
"But needless to say, his mere presence is a big threat to the people of my city. Deathstroke is a mercenary and assassin. With decades of experience. He ages slowly due to the effects of a super soldier serum. And is a master hand to hand fighter, with nearly any weapon. Gun or blade. And even with just one eye, he still has skill enough to make his blind spot irrelevant. He has an increased brain capacity, able to utilize 90% of his brain. Where your average man uses about 10%. Even without meta powers, he would easily be a dangerous threat to almost anyone on our team." I then bent myself over. Resting my forehead on the desk.

"And he is in my city."

Looking up at Katsuo, I wanted to ask him what the future was like. If crime ever stopped or even slowed down. If these wars we fight ever end. If our job is ever done. No, of course not. There are always those who prey on others, and heroes will always be needed. I then thought back to what I said Morgana. And somewhat regretted it.

I dont want to die. And I dont want anyone under my command to die either. But we always risk it. Men like Deathstroke, Joker, Green Goblin and pretty much anyone else we see will be aiming to kill.

It was then that I got a phone call. My sister, Rebecca. I answered the phone, relieved to speak to someone whom I was close to. Rebecca is the only member of my family which I can still talk to.

"Hey Becca, how are you?" I greeted into the phone, putting Katsuo on hold for a few minutes.

"Hello...Crusader." That voice! Deathstroke? He then continued. "Dont worry, your pretty little college sister is safe. Her phone has just been...misplaced. She is in her dorm safe and sound. Now listen, and dont give away who you are talking to." How in the hell? Wow does he know who I am? Doesn't matter. He does. And I cant risk my family's safety.

"Sure sis. The work is rough. How was your weekend?" I said, telling him to continue.

"Very good. Dont worry, I wont kill Rebecca or your family. There is no money in it and rest assured I wont tell anyone about your identity. Unless a better offer comes up of course. It was rather hard to find. You do cover your tracks well. But now, on to the reason I called."

"Uh..huh. Go on."

"Some very powerful beings have taken an interest in your teams efforts. And would like a 'Grand Gesture' sent. So, you will go to the abandoned train station in Atlanta, I assume you know it. That is your beat."

"Yes Rebecca, I remember dad's old car."

"You will arrive there, in full gear. Exactly three hours from now. Do not keep me waiting. I am not, a patient man Crusader."

"Thanks for the call, talk to ya later sis."

I hung up, only hoping my complexion did not give away any hints I was in trouble. I then passed a glance at Katsuo. "Yeah, something came up. See, my sister thanks I am working as a volunteer social worker in Gotham." Which is the truth. Now to tell a lie. "She is in trouble at a party and needs me to pick her up in what used to be my dad's old car. He gave it to me on my sixteenth birthday. So, I should go. I will be back by tomorrow." I said, realizing I was about to walk out in my 'work' uniform. Then, I excused myself to a changing room and put on some civilian garb. A red hoodie, Braves Baseball cap, blue jeans and chuck taylor's. Carrying a large backpack that had my 'Crusader' uniform in it.

I then turned around to face Katsuo. Giving him the best fake smile I could manage.

"See y'all soon." I said in my southern drawl. "And remember, if I run late. You can always catch a train to get me."

I then left the room. Dropping the very subtle hint to warn him that eventually something could go very wrong. I just hope he figures it out in case I need it.

Because I am walking into a obvious trap.

I made my way at a brisk pace to the teleporters in the watch tower. Passing Morgana on the way, but so focused ahead of me. I accidently knocked into her and did not even apologize for it. Simply moving ahead and turning into the next hallway. Leaving my team behind at the HQ, I considered telling them. But, no I wont risk it. Deathstroke is a genius. And any sign that I deviated from his plans and my family is dead.

DAMN HIM.

But, I tried to calm myself so Cyborg would not notice anything was wrong over the cameras when I stepped onto the teleporter and asked him to send me to Atlanta.

I heard his voice over the comm.
"Leaving early huh Crusader?" I then tried to bluff a happy attitude.

"Yeah, Braves are playing the Red Sox tonight. Wont miss that for the world." I chimed. Being an avid Baseball fan.

"Ok, always was a football man myself, tell me how they do when you get back."

"Sure will." I said. And then, in an instant. I was beamed to Atlanta.

I immediately ran through the rain and into a clothes shop dressing room, changed uniforms and then used a window to escape the detection of the dressing attendants unnoticed. Then, entering the train station, grateful to be out of the rain. But now my heart nearly stopped and ceased giving me a pulse.

I stood there, waiting for Deathstroke to reveal himself. But I heard him before I saw him.

"Oh, Crusader. You really are such a stupid boy." He gloated, as I knew the fight of my life was about to begin.

Solar Girl/Sora El/Caroline Kent-Inifinte Justice HQ
I had finally found the Gravity Chamber, only to find Kyoten unconscious. The gravity was off, and I knew immediately what had happened. Pushing himself too hard in training. I ran over to him, crouching next to him and rolling him over. Blood. He really did injure himself this time. Knowing I should check the extent of his injuries. I activated my x-ray vision and saw that he had several broken bones. Such a foolish Saiyan, but something about his drive attracted me. Despite me being an inch taller than the alien warrior. I lifted the man up, now feeling far stronger after the sun radiation I absorbed earlier. And was about to take him to the med wing when I remembered that Saiyans heal quite quickly. So, I decided he needed rest more than anything. And I did not want to risk embarrassing him by making his injuries public knowledge.

I then tried tocarry him to his room, but realized that Kyoten had no room.

So, where do I take this knocked out Saiyan?

and a thought then passed me. Telling me I could take him to my room. I mean, it does have a bed he can rest in, and I dont need to actually sleep. And I can clean his wounds there. I looked around somewhat nervously. Confirming no one was around, and was not.

But, I could hear Morgana approaching from down the hall. So, I quickly moved in the opposite direction to my room, and layed him down on my bed and shutting my door. Then, walking across the large room, with the stars light gently flowing in, I leaned over him, and began to clean the blood from his forehead. Wondering how he manages to push himself so far.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:30 am

Augustus walked out of the simulation and walked to the Kree ship when he realized that he was on fire "It appears I have burst into flames." he didn't feel any pain so he sounded very bored and disinterested, unusually his cloths were not burning. Augustus shrugged, walked to the cafeteria and said "Gentlemen, I do believe I'm on fire."
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse