NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Programme of Waspeaters (Open to All)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Waspeaters
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Embassy Programme of the Kingdom of Waspeaters

OOC: This is just a bit of reasoning for why I would be suddenly setting up an embassy programme. It's always seemed mildly daft that modern tech NS nations are always setting up embassy programmes, so here's my explanation. (tl;dr version: Waspeaters is a stupid country)

Peter Duck, MP for Rensborough and Minister for Foreign Affairs, was stood by the window of his office with a pair of binoculars, watching the birds in the Milldale City Park, which his office overlooked. He had a cardboard sign next to him, with "NOT A PERVERT; I AM LOOKING AT BIRDS" written on it - he was not getting caught out by the tabloids again. Truth be told, this was how he spent most days; the Waspeaterian Foreign Office had such an efficient and dedicated network of civil servants that the minister didn't ever really have to do anything except approve certain documents and look busy when there was an Overseas Crisis. He was still, though, the man responsible for foreign affairs, if only nominally, so if anyone had any concerns, they unfortunately had to go through him. The phone rang, and Peter reluctantly dragged himself away from his window to pick it up. "Peter Duck, Minister for Foreign Affairs," he answered, though it was only out of habit and politeness as only cabinet ministers had his office number anyway.

"Pete, it's Colin." said the voice on the other end: Colin Giffin, Prime Minister of Waspeaters. "I'll be quick, because it's nearly lunchtime and I'm very hungry: did you know, that Waspeaters doesn't have a formal system of embassies?"

"No… Was I supposed to?"

"As Foreign Minister, you might have been expected to have noticed by now."

"Sorry about that. You know I don't like to meddle with the Foreign Office - the amount of paperwork and intricate filing in there makes me quite dizzy. In any case, I suppose I just accepted that there might well have been some sort of embassy. You have to admit, though, not having any sort of foreign contact, and then not realising it for however many years is stupid even by our standards. How could I have guessed?"

"Oh, quite, quite. So you understand the need, then? Excellent! Well, I'd like you to set up an embassy link scheme over lunch and then email it to all the countries by tonight. Thanks! Bye now." The Prime Minister hung up before Peter had a chance to question, but he was used to Giffin's leadership by now. He took a mournful look at his binoculars, sighed a very over-dramatic sigh, and sat down at his computer to actually do some work.

Pretend that there's a coat of arms here, or a swanky logo or something.

Dear Respected Leader (or Foreign Affairs Minister or equivalent),

The Kingdom of Waspeaters cordially invites her worldly comrades to establish a formal, diplomatic bond between them and her. All nations, regardless of ideology, technology or relationship towards Waspeaters are invited to apply. Establishing an embassy will be a great help to both of our nations, permitting a sharing of ideas and providing a national presence and easy access to diplomatic staff in case of any concerns held by your party or the Waspeaterian nation

The establishment of an embassy would mean only that our two nations are on speaking terms: it would not necessarily be an endorsement of Waspeaters on your part, or an endorsement of you on ours.

There is plenty of space available in Waspeaters for embassies or consulates. Embassies would be located in Milldale, the capital city.

Obviously, you would be expected to send at least an ambassador as part of your embassy, but it would also be possible to send other staff such as junior diplomats and non-diplomatic staff such as cleaners, chefs or security guards, although employing local Waspeaterian workers is also an option, if you would prefer. Ambassadors would be welcome to bring their families along; we would provide schooling and housing for them at our own expense.

We would ask that you respect the customs and traditions of Waspeaters; while your laws might be in place inside your embassy building, ours would exist outside. We are, on the whole, a fairly tolerant people, but even so, there are some things that you should avoid. We would ask if security staff, for example, can keep their firearms small and discreet: foreign soldiers with assault rifles on the street would be most disconcerting to the local population. We would have the right to search the embassy building if there was an appropriate reason, but this would be an exceedingly rare occurrence which would only happen if you were breaking our laws.

It goes without saying that the ambassador would enjoy full diplomatic immunity, as we would trust such a high-ranking official to be respectful. Immunity would also apply to other staff, to a certain extent, and based upon the importance of that individual.

I enclose a short form to be filled out to give some information to us about your embassy.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Duck

Minister of Foreign Affairs and Member of Parliament for Rensborough

Application Form

Code: Select all
[i]Nation Name:[/i]
[i]Head of State[/i]
[i]Head of Government:[/i]
[i]Head of Foreign Affairs:[/i]
[i]General Attitude Towards Waspeaters:[/i]

[i]Ambassador:[/i]
[i]Ambassador's Age:[/i]
[i]Bit of Information About Ambassador:[/i]
[i]Family coming with ambassador, if any:[/i]
[i]Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family:[/i]

[i]Diplomatic Staff (number):[/i]
[i]Security Staff (number):[/i]
[i]Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought):[/i]

[i]Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link)[/i]
[i]General special requirements?[/i]

OOC: this isn't yet quite as refined as I might like it to be. I will certainly try to add pictures and formatting that goes beyond the italic code and perhaps if I get really motivated I'll add consulates and more information about embassy locations. Perhaps.

In any case, I'd like to thank (ex-nation) Zinaire for this wonderful thread, which I borrowed heavily from to make this. Also for the form, because try as I might to make mine different, it still basically came out the same as Zinaire's. I would telegram to apologise, but as you no longer exist on NS I'll have to settle for this little note.
Last edited by Waspeaters on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Accepted Embassies

Last edited by Waspeaters on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Also reserved. Ever the optimist.

RadioactiveUuu
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby RadioactiveUuu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:53 am

Catherine Girunda, Duchess of Gindenua and Minister of Foreign Policy, was sitting at her desk eating her next dose of Chocolate Percisi Cake when a e-mail came through on her new-age computer. Carefully placing down the Chocolate Percisi Cake, she opened up the message."What. Waspeaters of all places are starting an embassy exchange programme? Wait, have we even got one?" She panicked slightly, and pulled a phone out of her pocket to call the Queen.

"Oh, hello Catherine, dear! How are you this fine night? At 2:00am? On a Monday?" Birley answered in her usual cheery demeanour.

"Yes, sorry Birley, but I must ask if we have an embassy system?"

"Why, no, we don't - we have always kept a fairly informal friendship with other Nations, we don't d-"

"Waspeaters has set one up."

There was a short silence. "Waspeaters?"

"Yes, my Queen."

There was another, slightly longer silence "Well, butts, it looks like you'll have to sort this out yourself, Catherine, I'm awfully busy helping Talé dearest with a problem he's having."

"Oh, if it's a bad back I know a delightful masseur over in your area-"

"YesthankyouCatherinegoodnight" She ended the call.

Hmph. Birley goes off every Sunday night with King Talé like that, and I'm stuck here having to deal with foreign politics! Catherine took another bite of the Chocolate Percisi Cake and started furiously typing a response.

Logo of the Gods or something

Dear Peter Duck,

The Benevolence of RadioactiveUnununium is pleased to accept your request and formally cement the friendship of our two great Nations.

We will send over our Waspeaterian ambassador, Cassandra Argalia, and she will arrive within the next 3-5 working days.

We hope this opportunity will create a great bond between our Nations and help with projects in the future.

Yours faithfully,

Catherine Girunda,
Duchess of Gindenua, Minster of Foreign Policy.

Nation Name: RadioactiveUuu
Heads of State: Queen Birley II and King Talé
Head of Government: Peter Percisi
Head of Foreign Affairs: Catherine Girunda
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Friendly Relations

Ambassador: Cassandra Argalia
Ambassador's Age: 37
Bit of Information About Ambassador:
Cassandra Argalia is a prominent and experienced face in Radiated-Waspeaterian Relations. Her mother was Waspeaterian and her father Radiated, and while she was born in RadioactiveUnununium, she lived in Waspeaters for most her youth. Cassandra is a prominent believer in the co-operation of Nations, and has been one of the main reasons for the continuous friendship of RadioactiveUnununium and Waspeaters, even when Waspeaters began to retract from international relations. She has, in her time, visited all Nations of Argantia and is thrilled with the opportunity to work in her second-home Nation.

Family coming with ambassador, if any: None.
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: Allergy to Nuts

Diplomatic Staff (number):
  • 2 Secondary Advisors
  • 3 Training Diplomats - under the training of Cassandra

Security Staff (number):
None brought.
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought):
  • 3 Gardeners - Radiated
  • 3 Gardeners - Waspeaterian (We have heard many great things about your florists)
  • 3 or 4 Security Staff - Waspeaterian
  • 3 Chefs - Radiated
  • 3 Chefs - Waspeaterian (Cassandra wishes for some authentic Waspeaterian cuisine too)
  • 4 Cleaners - Radiated
  • 3 Artists - Radiated (We wish to paint your beautiful landscapes for our museums, if you do not oppose)
  • A String Quartet - Radiated/Waspeaterian (Music is a uniting art)

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link): Yes, but link at a later date
General special requirements: We would rather like a generous garden either in the front or back of the embassy, and perhaps room for a Percisi Tree.
Last edited by RadioactiveUuu on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedze III
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedze III » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:49 am

To the office of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Member of Parliament for Rensborough Peter Duck,

The Xyknol Collective has reached a concensus in favour of having an embassy within the nation of Waspeaters.
The expected time of the arrival of our consulate body is 5 days.
Beneath is a dossier of the consulate body.

Signed,
Nogi II, First of the Nogi Clan, Head of the Foreign Affairs of the Eternal Lands

Nation Name: The Eternal Lands of Jedze III
Head of State: Jedze III, Emperor of the Eternal Lands, High Chief of the Eternal Clans, Chief of the Xyknol Collective, First of the Jedze Clan
Head of Government: see above
Head of Foreign Affairs: Nogi II, First of the Nogi Clan
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Mixed relations

Ambassador: 0101433228, Captain of the 207th (Short-name: 228)
Ambassador's Age: 20
Ambassador 0101433228 comes from one of the first families in the Eternal Lands.
Ambassador 0101433228 has served his required military service in within the Eternal Armies serving under Mozilla Prime, Marshall of the Eternal Armies himself.
Ambassador 0101433228 has done his required training in the Foreign Training Academy and is prepared for his role as Ambassador.

Family coming with ambassador, if any: None
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: Breathing issues due to a wound, headgear is worn to avoid complications or death.

Diplomatic Staff (number):
1 Chief-Ambassador (listed above), 3 Advisory-Ambassadors, 1 Artificial Intelligence
Security Staff (number):
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought):
3 Engineers (Eternal Lands), 20 serving staff (Eternal Lands)

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Not at this time.
General special requirements? Other than diplomatic staff, security forces, and members of the government, there is to be no admittance into the embassy. Alongside this there is to be no fraternisation with any members of the serving or security staff, with only the Chief-Ambassador or the AI present being addressed by any Waspetarian personnel. We would also have a wall surrounding the edge of the embassy's land to ensure that no unauthorised personnel gain entry.
Last edited by Jedze III on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Altmoran Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Holy Altmoran Empire » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:09 pm

George sat around his office lazing about since Altmora was Isolationist, he would surf the internet on his computer without doing any work, one day he received a message from another country nobody knew about, since the other ministers all had work to do he decided to call Emperor Aetius, because he just does what he wants all the time and usually just lazes in bed. He made a Skype call to the Emperor whom luckily enough, was on his computer, browsing 9gag.

George: "Emperor, I've got some important news"

Aetius: "What is it George?" He said in a monotone and Cynical tone.

George: We've been contacted to establish an embassy in a foreign land. George responded proudly

Aetius: Which one?

George: Waspeaters

Aetius: He slowly reclined in his chair and took a sip of his tea, "How do you spell that?" he replied

George: Does that matter? "MAYBE THEY WILL LET US BUILD TANK FACTORIES IN THEIR LAND!"

Aetius: "We have enough Tank factories, Send one of my distant cousins to establish relations, and make sure you don't send someone who will start a war"

George: Seemly slightly Crestfallen he said "But most of your entourage are military orientated"

Aetius: Not all of em. Send Ario, she's a people person.

George: "Right-O", He ended the chat and started scribbling on a piece of paper.

To: Mr. Peter Duck, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Waspeaters
From: Sir George Ledford, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Faisistí Uathlathas of The Holy Altmoran Empire

I can't be bothered to do a fancy format like the other letters, so you'll have to forgive me (Altmoran Diplomacy right there). But The Holy Altmoran Empire would like to accept your offer of the establishment of an Embassy in your Noble Kingdom.

[i]Nation Name: The Holy Altmoran Empire
[i]Head of State: Emperor Aetius
[i]Head of Government: Albert Patterson (Emperor Aetius may also assume this role)
[i]Head of Foreign Affairs: Sir George Ledford
[i]General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Wants to establish Warm Relations

[i]Ambassador: Ario Liston
[i]Ambassador's Age: 29
[i]Bit of Information About Ambassador: Ario is from Northern Altmora where she served in the 34th Army (As a part of the Royal Army Medical Corps) during her National Service. Like all Altmorans, she is very well disciplined and is polite. She studied Communications at Alcesimarch University and has been involved with the Government ever since she was 24. She is a Social Person and is tolerant of all people.
[i]Family coming with ambassador, if any: None
[i]Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: She has Some permanent scars from her time in the Military so don't pat her on the back.

[i]Diplomatic Staff (number): 3
[i]Security Staff (number): 2
[i]Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 8

2 Waspeaterian Housekeepers
1 Waspeaterian Tailor
2 Waspeaterian Chefs
2 Altmoran Medic
1 Altmoran Engineer

[i]Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link)Yes but after The Heavy Construction work in Amiran has been completed.
[i]General special requirements?: We would like to visit your Imperial and War museums.
Last edited by Holy Altmoran Empire on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Altmoran Embassy Programme
I DO NOT USE NS STATS

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Logo of the Gods or something

Dear Peter Duck,
The Benevolence of RadioactiveUnununium is pleased to accept your request and formally cement the friendship of our two great Nations.
We will send over our Waspeaterian ambassador, Cassandra Argalia, and she will arrive within the next 3-5 working days.
We hope this opportunity will create a great bond between our Nations and help with projects in the future.

Yours faithfully,
Catherine Girunda,
Duchess of Gindenua, Minster of Foreign Policy.

Dear Duchess Catherine Girunda,

I would like to thank you for your communication. We have received it and I am pleased to tell you that we can accept your application for an embassy. We will give you a building in central Milldale, at 12 Birch Street, and in accordance with your request it has a small plot of land at the back which can be used as a garden.
Arrangements have been made to acquire the necessary staff, and we would welcome you to bring your artists as well. As for the string quartet, this was a most interesting idea - I have sent out some messages and I hope to recruit some members of the Milldale Symphony Orchestra to play - presumably on an irregular basis. At the moment, a viola player and a 'cellist have expressed interest, but I'm sure I can find some violinists if you want to send a viola or a 'cello.
Preparations are being made to ready your embassy building, and it will almost certainly be ready for the arrival of Ms Argalia. I welcome an improvement in relations between our nations.

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Duck

Jedze III wrote:To the office of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Member of Parliament for Rensborough Peter Duck,
The Xyknol Collective has reached a concensus in favour of having an embassy within the nation of Waspeaters.
The expected time of the arrival of our consulate body is 5 days.
Beneath is a dossier of the consulate body.

Signed,
Nogi II, First of the Nogi Clan, Head of the Foreign Affairs of the Eternal Lands

Dear Nogi II,

I thank you for your communication regarding the establishment of an embassy for the Eternal Lands in Waspeaters.

Your application has been accepted. With regards to your request for a wall, we are able to offer you a more modern building near the docklands of Milldale which stands on its own plot of land - an island surrounded by roads. This has a less central position than the other offices, but if security is your main concern it should prove superior. I might also request that you consider sending fewer than your desired fifteen security personnel - we will certainly keep an eye out for the protection of the building, and so such a sizeable accompaniment might seem excessively large.

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Duck

To, Mr. Duck.
I can't be bothered to do a fancy format like the other letters, so you'll have to forgive me (Altmoran Diplomacy right there). But The Holy Altmoran Empire would like to accept your request for an embassy in your Capital.

Dear George Ledford,

I thank you for your communication regarding the establishment of an embassy for the Holy Altmoran Empire in Waspeaters.

Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be based in a building in central Milldale, in 14 Birch Street. We are making the necessary preparations and they should be ready for the arrival of Ms Liston and her staff. We are also making enquiries into the hiring of your desired Waspeaterian staff, although we would understand if you wish to do this yourselves.

It would be perfectly acceptable for you to visit our war museums. In Milldale itself, there is the museum of the Milldale Regiment. Further afield, the Imperial War Museum in New Gloucester is the largest museum of the modern Waspeaterian military, and the RWAF museum at Liston Base and the Naval Museum in Elnya are also worth visiting.

We look forward to the establishment of your embassy.

Yours sincerely,
Peter Duck
Last edited by Waspeaters on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viktorious
Civilian

Founded: May 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Viktorious » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:07 pm

To the office of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Member of Parliament for Rensborough, Peter Duck.

The Government of Viktorious is incredibly pleased by your efforts to encourage international relations; as a result we'd love to set up an embassy within Milldale.
We would love to use this wonderful opportunity to share cultures ideas and build long lasting bonds between the two nations.

Signed Rycik Valer, Foregin Affairs Minister for the Viktorious

Nation Name : Viktorious
Head of Government : Polt Energoff Head Official of The HDH Collective Council Governing Body
Head of State : The same as above really
Head of Foreign Affairs : Rycik Valer
General Attitude towards Waspeaters : Generally positive, however we'd love to get know you better!

Ambassador : Styulii Fentik
Ambassador's Age : 24
Bits of information about Ambassador
Although she may seem fairly young and maybe inexperienced with first hand international politics, she always seems to know how to work things out. As a highly successful graduate from the Iestengrad Higher Education Institute, she is prepared to take on the job with a dedicated heart. She'd simply love to experience some of the culture and tradition which Waspeaters is available to offer a Viktorian lady like herself. She hopes to enjoy the experience as visits to Waspeaters are very rare indeed for the Viktorian people.

Family coming with Ambassador : Her fiancé (We tried to stop him from going with her, but what can you do? They need each other)
Significant Health issues of Ambassador or family : They will probably find the climate quite warm (Do not worry about this, they will get used to it)

Diplomatic staff (number) : 2 secondary advisors, no training staff
Security Staff (number) : 1 (Her boyfriend, we figured he should do something useful)

Other Employees

2 Photographers (Viktorian) (To send lovely images of your great scenery home, if you don't mind, photos mainly for the press)
2 Journalists (Viktorian) (We'd love to tell our people about your nation, if you don't mind)
2 Radio DJs (Viktorian) (Would broadcasting Viktorian music and general chatter to Waspeatarians be out of the question?)
3 Chefs (Viktorian)
3 Chefs (Waspeatarian) ( We would like to try your food, maybe even write articles on it)
2 Cleaners (Viktorian) ( We are rather modest, not too big a embassy for them to all stay in)
2 Security Staff (Waspeatarian)

Would you like to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) : I would but i'm not good with the whole Forums thing (Casually breaking out of RP, sorry)
General Special Requirements : Adequate space to set up our broadcasting services (If you will allow(We will bring everything we need)) and maybe a nice place to put a small Fallorn staff for Viktorian cultural reasons. (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=viktorious/detail=factbook/id=243103 Incase you were unfamiliar with this tradition, you probably were, nobody reads my factbooks)

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:45 pm

To: Minister Peter Duck, The Kingdom of Waspeaters
Subject: Embassy Establishment

In the name of peace and harmony, The Republic of Tolmakia would like to formally establish an embassy within your good kingdom. For the application, please see it attached below. Our nation is currently pursuing the goal of establishing (or strengthening any existing) diplomatic ties and relations with others regardless of type, race or ideology.

We hope to hear our reply soon. May our beloved nations flourish and maintain decent and honorable bonds with each other.

Nation Name: The Republic of Tolmakia
Head of State: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Government: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister Agnes Mcanborough
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Positive/Neutral

Ambassador: Rod W. Jhenkle
Ambassador's Age: 32
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Born in the capital, served 1 year in the army. Acquired Master's Degree in political sciences.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Samantha B. Jhenkle
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: None

Diplomatic Staff (number): 7
Security Staff (number): 5
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 5 Service staff (may be Waspeaterian, otherwise from our nation)

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes (Link)
General special requirements?: None

Accepted and submitted by Minister Agnes Mcanborough
[
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Tuskamo
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuskamo » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:29 pm

To: Peter Duck, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Waspeaters
From: Claire Ruda, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tuskamo

Greetings Minister Peter Duck,

The Department of Foreign Affairs is interested in diplomatic affairs with the Kingdom of Waspeaters. To do so, we have filled out and enclosed the application for an embassy with our letter. We would also like to welcome Waspeaters to establish one in Tuskamo as well, just to stretch relations further more. Thank you for your time, Minister Duck.

Adieu pour le moment!

With kind regards,
Claire Ruda
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tuskamo

Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Tuskamo
Head of State King Tusk Chekov
Head of Government: King Tusk Chekov, Prime Minister Daniel D. Rosenberg
Head of Foreign Affairs: Claire Ruda
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Positive

Ambassador: Francesca Duane
Ambassador's Age: 43
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Former representative from the House for District 14, Former ambassador's assistant
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Kennedy Duane
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: None.

Diplomatic Staff (number): 20
Security Staff (number): 10
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 15 (brought)

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes please. Start Here.
General special requirements? None.

Embassy and Consulate Program
U.K. Tuskamo News
Movement rises to rename capital city, San Henry "not reflective of historical Tuskanian patriotism"|Madame Ethel Lehotal nominated for Defense Minister along with Colonel Edward Rus and Curtis Poe, parliament to vote on Wednesday|Rosenberg meets with Canadian prime minister, US president, Mexican president, Russian president, Japanese prime minister for 6th North Pacific Convention.

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:49 am

Nation Name : Viktorious
Head of Government : Polt Energoff Head Official of The HDH Collective Council Governing Body
Head of State : The same as above really
Head of Foreign Affairs : Rycik Valer
General Attitude towards Waspeaters : Generally positive, however we'd love to get know you better!

Ambassador : Styulii Fentik
Ambassador's Age : 24
Bits of information about Ambassador
Although she may seem fairly young and maybe inexperienced with first hand international politics, she always seems to know how to work things out. As a highly successful graduate from the Iestengrad Higher Education Institute, she is prepared to take on the job with a dedicated heart. She'd simply love to experience some of the culture and tradition which Waspeaters is available to offer a Viktorian lady like herself. She hopes to enjoy the experience as visits to Waspeaters are very rare indeed for the Viktorian people.

Family coming with Ambassador : Her fiancé (We tried to stop him from going with her, but what can you do? They need each other)
Significant Health issues of Ambassador or family : They will probably find the climate quite warm (Do not worry about this, they will get used to it)

Diplomatic staff (number) : 2 secondary advisors, no training staff
Security Staff (number) : 1 (Her boyfriend, we figured he should do something useful)

Dear Polt Energoff,

I thank you for your communication regarding the establishment of an embassy for Viktorious in Waspeaters.

Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be based in a building in central Milldale, in 16 Birch Street. We are making the necessary preparations and they should be ready for the arrival of Ms Fentik and her staff. We are also in the process of hiring your desired Waspeaterian staff.

I can confirm that it would be perfectly acceptable to set up a radio station out of the embassy, so long as it does not broadcast views that are too radical or anti-Waspeaterian. Negotiations as to the actual broadcasting, with regards to wavelengths and stuff can take place nearer to the time. In addition, we have no concerns about your bringing a Fallorn staff.

We look forward to the establishment of your embassy.

Yours sincerely,
Peter Duck

Nation Name: The Republic of Tolmakia
Head of State: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Government: Prime Minister Madd Daneili
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister Agnes Mcanborough
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Positive/Neutral

Ambassador: Rod W. Jhenkle
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Born in the capital, served 1 year in the army. Acquired Master's Degree in political sciences.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Samantha B. Jhenkle

Security Staff (number): 5
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 5 Service staff (may be Waspeaterian, otherwise from our nation)

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes (Link)
General special requirements?: None

Dear Minister Agnes Mcanborough,

I thank you for your communication regarding the establishment of an embassy in Waspeaters.

Your application has been accepted, and we are making the necessary preparations for Mr Jhenkle and his party at your embassy building at 18 Birch Street in central Milldale, including any renovations of the building itself and the hiring of Waspeaterian staff.

I look forward to the improvement of relations between our two nations, and shall see to it that Waspeaters establishes an embassy in return in Tolmakia

Yours sincerely,

Peter Duck

Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Tuskamo
Head of State King Tusk Chekov
Head of Government: King Tusk Chekov, Prime Minister Daniel D. Rosenberg
Head of Foreign Affairs: Claire Ruda
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Positive

Ambassador: Francesca Duane
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Former representative from the House for District 14, Former ambassador's assistant
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Kennedy Duane
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: None.

Diplomatic Staff (number): 20
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 15 (brought)

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes please. Start Here.
General special requirements? None.

Dear Ms Ruda,

I thank you for your communication regarding the establishment of an embassy in Waspeaters.

Your application has been accepted, and we are making the necessary preparations for Ms Duane and her party at your embassy building at 11 Birch Street in central Milldale, including any renovations of the building itself and the hiring of Waspeaterian staff.

I look forward to the improvement of relations between our two nations, and shall see to it that Waspeaters establishes an embassy in return in Tuskamo.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Duck
Last edited by Waspeaters on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carosi
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Carosi » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:28 pm

Nation Name: Carosi
Head of State Emperor Mardock III
Head of Government: The Same
Head of Foreign Affairs: Empress Consort Chandni I
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Yes.

Ambassador: Jaquotte Braziliano
Ambassador's Age: 31
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Braziliano served the emperor well, he was an officer in the army and has killed countless enemies.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: -
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: -

Diplomatic Staff (number): 3
Security Staff (number): 2
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought):4

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) yes
General special requirements? No

Islamic Republic of Aceh
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic of Aceh » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Nation Name: The Federation of Islamic Republic of Aceh
Head of State President Tengku Besar Iskandar Suleiman
Head of Government: PM Dato' Seri Maulana Nurdin
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister Sutan Hamid Shalihudin
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Generally neutral, but we'd love to know more about your country.

Ambassador: Sri Puspita Aminah
Born from a Javanese mother and a Malay father, Mrs. Aminah is a calm, friendly yet a smart woman who likes to learn about the outside world. She graduated from the National University of Palembang with master degree at International Relations and Business only 5 years before. After graduated she works at the Department of Regional Affairs in the capital under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of International Relations and Affairs, where she meets her husband, and they both fall in love. They married soon after and she was then assigned as the Acehian ambassador for Waspeaters.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Harun Iskandar Batubara (husband)

Security Staff (number): 8
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 10 Service staff (may be Waspeaterian, otherwise from our nation).

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes, link in sig.
General special requirements? None
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!
IATA Member
Full Member of the International Space Agency
Member of the World Nuclear Power Organization, Join Today.
Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation
Pro : Democracy, Pluralism
Anti : Religious extremism

Embassy Program of Aceh:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=353048
(In UFS, my nation's name is the State of Aceh)

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 pm

Nation Name: Carosi
Head of State Emperor Mardock III
Head of Government: The Same
Head of Foreign Affairs: Empress Consort Chandni I
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Yes.

Ambassador: Jaquotte Braziliano
Ambassador's Age: 31
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Braziliano served the emperor well, he was an officer in the army and has killed countless enemies.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: -
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: -

Diplomatic Staff (number): 3
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought):4

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) yes
General special requirements? No

Dear representative of the Empire of Carosi,

Your application has been accepted, and we are making the necessary preparations for Mr Braziliano and his party at your embassy building at 13 Birch Street in central Milldale, including any renovations of the building itself and the hiring of Waspeaterian staff.

I look forward to the improvement of relations between our two nations.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Duck

Nation Name: The Federation of Islamic Republic of Aceh
Head of State President Tengku Besar Iskandar Suleiman
Head of Government: PM Dato' Seri Maulana Nurdin
Head of Foreign Affairs: Minister Sutan Hamid Shalihudin
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Generally neutral, but we'd love to know more about your country.

Ambassador: Sri Puspita Aminah
Born from a Javanese mother and a Malay father, Mrs. Aminah is a calm, friendly yet a smart woman who likes to learn about the outside world. She graduated from the National University of Palembang with master degree at International Relations and Business only 5 years before. After graduated she works at the Department of Regional Affairs in the capital under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of International Relations and Affairs, where she meets her husband, and they both fall in love. They married soon after and she was then assigned as the Acehian ambassador for Waspeaters.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Harun Iskandar Batubara (husband)

Security Staff (number): 8
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 10 Service staff (may be Waspeaterian, otherwise from our nation).

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes, link in sig.
General special requirements? None

Dear representative of the Islamic Republic of Aceh,

Your application has been accepted, and we are making the necessary preparations for Mrs Aminah and her party at your embassy building at 15 Birch Street in central Milldale, including any renovations of the building itself and the hiring of Waspeaterian staff.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Duck

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Nation Name: The Confederacy of Minor Principalities
Head of State Prince's Council
Head of Government: Prince's Royal Privy Council
Head of Foreign Affairs: Hans Lutz
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Cultured, liberal nation, quite positive

Ambassador: Frank von Fabeck
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Frank von Fabeck was born into the minor nobility in Andorra, while his father was stationed as an army officer at Saarlouis in the Rhine Province. He was educated in boarding schools in Berlin and joined the corps of cadets at Potsdam and Berlin-Lichterfelde. In 1890, he was commissioned a Leutnant into the German Army. However immigrated back to the Minor Principalites and conducted peacekeeping missions in Africa. Upon returning he decided to pursue a career in politics and attended Lichtenstein University. He's been attaining the position of MRPC (Member of Royal Privy Council) for quite a while until this opportunity came up.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: 1x Wife
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: N/A

Diplomatic Staff (number): 15
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 10 service staff

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes, in signature
General special requirements? For 'cultural significance', the family is bringing a keg of Bier
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

A confederacy of city states between Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Monaco.

Foreign Legion Embassy Program Bank

Waspeaters
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waspeaters » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:42 am

Nation Name: The Confederacy of Minor Principalities
Head of State Prince's Council
Head of Government: Prince's Royal Privy Council
Head of Foreign Affairs: Hans Lutz
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Cultured, liberal nation, quite positive

Ambassador: Frank von Fabeck
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Frank von Fabeck was born into the minor nobility in Andorra, while his father was stationed as an army officer at Saarlouis in the Rhine Province. He was educated in boarding schools in Berlin and joined the corps of cadets at Potsdam and Berlin-Lichterfelde. In 1890, he was commissioned a Leutnant into the German Army. However immigrated back to the Minor Principalites and conducted peacekeeping missions in Africa. Upon returning he decided to pursue a career in politics and attended Lichtenstein University. He's been attaining the position of MRPC (Member of Royal Privy Council) for quite a while until this opportunity came up.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: 1x Wife
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: N/A

Diplomatic Staff (number): 15
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 10 service staff

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes, in signature
General special requirements? For 'cultural significance', the family is bringing a keg of Bier

Dear Mr Lutz,

I thank you for your communication regarding the establishment of an embassy in Waspeaters. I am pleased to inform you as well that we have entered an application for an embassy in Luxembourg.

Your application has been accepted, and we are making the necessary preparations for Mr von Fabeck and his party at your embassy building at 17 Birch Street in central Milldale, including any renovations of the building itself and the hiring of Waspeaterian staff.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Duck

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:03 am

Arnav
Secretary to Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Ministry of Foreign and Maredoratica Affairs,
The Kingdom of Mizialand

Dated:09 March 2016.
Reference: None.
Subject: Establishment of Diplomatic Mission.
Enclosed: Embassy Application.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This missive bears to you the message of our Rt. Honourable Minister of Foreign and Maredoratica Affairs, Mr. Léo Schwechlen. In the light of recent events in the country, need to exchange diplomatic missions with select nations has arouse. Her Majesty's Government wishes to send a full fledged diplomatic mission to The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters comprising 2 security staff, 5 diplomatic staff and 2 service staff with the aim of corroborating bilateral ties and representing the monarchy in the aforementioned sovereign state.

By the power vested in me, I appoint M. Vail Cyr as the head of the soon to be formed Mizia diplomatic mission to Waspeaters who shall henceforth be referred to as Ambassador Rt. Honourable M. Vail Cyr who, I hope, shall discharge her duties well and maintain positive and immortal relations with the Waspeaters. The other diplomatic staff shall comprise various Attaches and First Officers who shall be appointed in the due course of time.

Your Government, hereby willing to establish its own diplomatic mission in Mizialand shall be able to do so by posting an application at the website of Her Majesty's Ministry of Foreign and Maredoratica Affairs.

Enclosed you will find the complete Embassy application with all details that are required and necessary for the establishment of a Mizia Diplomatic Mission. Should this application or any of the components of the application arise a matter of concern for the Foreign Affairs Office, please inform me at the earliest for the concern, to be ratified. May the coming years, decades and centuries see positive and warm relations with The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters.

Regards

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Mizialand
Head of State HRH Sophie Vincent
Head of Government: Pierre Vincent
Head of Foreign Affairs:Mr. Léo Schwechlen
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Neutral

Ambassador: Vail Cyr
Bit of Information About Ambassador: He has served at various posts in Mizia Diplomatic Services
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Husband - Stéphane Fecteau
Significant Health Issues of Ambassador or family: He is HIV positive

Diplomatic Staff (number): 5
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 5

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Yes
General special requirements? We request to custom build our embassy.
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

The Gamindustrian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gamindustrian Union » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:52 am

Nation Name: The Gamindustrian Union
Head of State: Goddess Neptune / Goddess Purple Heart
Head of Government: PM Rei Ryghts
Head of Foreign Affairs: Hyperdimension IF
General Attitude Towards Waspeaters: Neutral

Ambassador: Mina Otori (nee Onigawa)
Ambassador's Age: 45
Bit of Information About Ambassador: Former Marines Warrant Officer and consul to Japan.
Family coming with ambassador, if any: Yu (husband), Chihiro (daughter), Noboru (son)

Diplomatic Staff (number): 10
Security Staff (number): 12 from the Gendarmerie, led by HSgt. Toru Mizushima
Other Employees (number brought or number of Waspeaterian employees sought): 15

Would you like us to establish an embassy in return? (If so, please provide link) Not yet
General special requirements? Requesting 4x Doberman Pinschers for security.
THIS NATION USES A FEW NS STATS
This nation is Hyperdimension and Ultradimension in the Neptunia universe, where the nations decided to become a union à la European Union. This is set in MT, although the tech level is early PMT. What would you expect? It's Neptunia.
Do you even Nep, bro?
Embassy Programme (Open)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information