NATION

PASSWORD

The Liquid Wallaby - It Melts My Heart (No more Posting)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Poll #1 (Notice me Senpai) - Should we move the setting?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Culdranthine (Little rabbit people, fine wine and dining, french accents, silly hats, and beaches and forests galore.)
47%
Arkadacia (Vast plains, empty deserts, a shitload of trees. Giant bug-horse people who go shirtless and headbutt things.)
37%
Stay in Reiltam (Cold in the winter, swampy and buggy in the summer, also radiation and zombies.)
16%

Total votes : 19

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Liquid Wallaby - It Melts My Heart (No more Posting)

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:49 pm

In the province of Reiltam, off in the obscure country of Tinell, located somewhere on Earth. I dunno, is it that spot on the top of the map? No? Whatever, you're there. The place is a swampy, humid hell-hole, and that's during the pleasant seasons. During the winter it's icy, the snow is blinding, and it's damned cold, to boot.

But yet you're here in one of the many small towns dotting the landscape, one of the few places in Reiltam to have even met the industrial era. This is the town of Chaskovite. The inhabitants mostly consist of the rodent-like Reils and Culdranth, though humans, ponies, and various other oddities are spotted as well. Anyways, there isn't much here. A bunch of assorted houses, a few factories and government buildings, a walled fort in case of attack... Oh, and there's that bar down the street, founded by an Australian immigrant about 65 years ago, called the Liquid Wallaby. The name is a long story, don't ask.

Anyways, that bar is sort of a miserable sight. The sight of smoke coming up and out of the chimney should let you know just how old-fashioned it is, and the log-cabin look might even be considered charming to some. Inside is a bar with several stools in front of it. To the left of that, several wicker chairs and an old box-television with an antenna attached to it, sometimes receiving some low-definition newscasts, most of the time it's just static. You might spy a fireplace, where the meals happen to be cooked, and a few bedrolls on the floor. It's kind of a shithole, but the drinks are good.

Maintaining the bar is a Reil known as Kasatnov, or rather, Kasat.

On your way in you might notice a sign in scrawled writing, stating:

"Them's The Rules"

1. "No brawling, fighting, dueling, or general idiocy. I'm not afraid to get the governess on your ass."

2. "No fornicating. We serve alcohol and Mister Byron swears like a sailor but we're classified as a family establishment."

3. "There's only one god here, and that's the shotgun under the bar. If you come in here strutting about like you're Zeus or Hades I'll introduce you to the wonders of modern technology. Or an actual god."

4. "There aren't any tabs. Pay up front."

5. "The new guys are people too. Say hi, or I'll whip your ass until you do so."

Written in a different, much more official font is "6. All laws of the greater Tinellian Empire are to be obeyed at all times" (As in, if it'll get you in trouble on the rest of NS, it'll get you in trouble here.)

7. "Enjoy yourself."

8. Written in that official font again is "8. All invasions are to be deal with harshly" (No, your nation invading is not allowed, nor any other. If you're going to run a story with your nation make in unintrusive so other people don't feel obliged to respond in it.)

The Wallaby - In the Pixels: I made the Wallaby in Minecraft. Now you know what it looks like.

http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/Derp1 ... aby%20Pics

A Quick OOC Note For Returning Players (And New):

For returning players, you're free to keep on using and running the characters you've used in the past incarnations of this thread, though it is by no means a requirement. And please, cut down on the *first post* nonsense.

For new players, this is just another in a long chain of threads that have been running for over two years now. If you need assistance getting introduced, talk to me or any other frequent poster here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that said, you may begin posting.
Last edited by TotallyNotEvilLand on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:50 pm

*First post*

Now that that's over with.......
We'll go with...

Jorgen casually strolls in, taking off his hat as he enters and looks around. "Why the hell am I here again...?"
Last edited by Morlodania on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:53 pm

(Ew whatis this garbo?)
Mirakai is my new senpai.
Steam
Kik: Hideyoshi_Kinoshita.

Waifu in flag is Muffet, from Undertale.

Anta baka?

Don't you dare forget I am yandere.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Morlodania wrote:*First post*

We'll go with...

Jorgen casually strolls in, taking off his hat as he enters and looks around. "Why the hell am I here again...?"

Kasat lifts her head out of the bar, having fallen asleep on it, and lifts an eyebrow, flicking a white strand of hair out of her eyes. "I don't know what you mean by 'again'. You're the first human I've seen in two weeks and you don't look like the last one."
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:57 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:
Morlodania wrote:*First post*

We'll go with...

Kasat lifts her head out of the bar, having fallen asleep on it, and lifts an eyebrow, flicking a white strand of hair out of her eyes. "I don't know what you mean by 'again'. You're the first human I've seen in two weeks and you don't look like the last one."

"By again, I mean, what was the reason for my visit, I was asking myself a question." He shrugs. "Jorgen, by the way, I assume you run this establishment?"
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Morlodania wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Kasat lifts her head out of the bar, having fallen asleep on it, and lifts an eyebrow, flicking a white strand of hair out of her eyes. "I don't know what you mean by 'again'. You're the first human I've seen in two weeks and you don't look like the last one."

"By again, I mean, what was the reason for my visit, I was asking myself a question." He shrugs. "Jorgen, by the way, I assume you run this establishment?"

"Ah. Makes more sense then." She says, rubbing her eyes and looking to the side. "Dyah. I'm Kasat Nov, or Kasatnov if you want to get all formal. I'd introduce you to my brother, but... seems he left. I swear that guy's like a character from one of those shitty romance novels. Always so brooding and mysterious." Kasat shakes her head wildly and sighs. "Anyways! This is a bar slash restaurant. I'm guessing you want food."

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Morlodania wrote:"By again, I mean, what was the reason for my visit, I was asking myself a question." He shrugs. "Jorgen, by the way, I assume you run this establishment?"

"Ah. Makes more sense then." She says, rubbing her eyes and looking to the side. "Dyah. I'm Kasat Nov, or Kasatnov if you want to get all formal. I'd introduce you to my brother, but... seems he left. I swear that guy's like a character from one of those shitty romance novels. Always so brooding and mysterious." Kasat shakes her head wildly and sighs. "Anyways! This is a bar slash restaurant. I'm guessing you want food."

"Honestly... No clue why I'm here, I feel like I was here to meet someone... Possibly someones, plural, but... Food sounds like a goo idea at the moment, what do you have?" He makes his way towards the counter, setting his hat down somewhere convenient.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Everyones favorite unoriginally named white haired guy Ano comes in, tweeting like a bird. Probably because he is a bird and he flies around the bar before landing on Kasat's head and nipping one of her ears.
Steam

Anta baka?

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:04 pm

A small pink filly with white hair enters the bar, wearing a red beret and a brown trench coat with a silver chest plate. Keeping a tough complexion and sitting on one of the stools.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Morlodania wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Ah. Makes more sense then." She says, rubbing her eyes and looking to the side. "Dyah. I'm Kasat Nov, or Kasatnov if you want to get all formal. I'd introduce you to my brother, but... seems he left. I swear that guy's like a character from one of those shitty romance novels. Always so brooding and mysterious." Kasat shakes her head wildly and sighs. "Anyways! This is a bar slash restaurant. I'm guessing you want food."

"Honestly... No clue why I'm here, I feel like I was here to meet someone... Possibly someones, plural, but... Food sounds like a goo idea at the moment, what do you have?" He makes his way towards the counter, setting his hat down somewhere convenient.

"Well there's about two patrons. Some drunk British guy and my mom. I hope you weren't going to meet them." She jokes, going through her fridge. "We've got sandwich stuff. That's about it. Poor Reil family, what can you do?" She asks, pulling away from the fridge to look at him.

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Scamvidia wrote:Everyones favorite unoriginally named white haired guy Ano comes in, tweeting like a bird. Probably because he is a bird and he flies around the bar before landing on Kasat's head and nipping one of her ears.

Kasat immediately slaps at the bird on her head, shrieking loudly. "Why is there a damned bird here? Migrate to the Bahamas or something!"

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:09 pm

"Not really a sandwich person..." He shrugs, looking at Ano and shaking his head. "A familiar face, even if in the wrong form." He then looked to the filly, not knowing who she was. "Interesting..." He shrugs, looking back to Kasat. "How's about I see if I brought any food, and I donate what I won't use, so you at least have SOME variety?"
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Scamvidia wrote:Everyones favorite unoriginally named white haired guy Ano comes in, tweeting like a bird. Probably because he is a bird and he flies around the bar before landing on Kasat's head and nipping one of her ears.

Kasat immediately slaps at the bird on her head, shrieking loudly. "Why is there a damned bird here? Migrate to the Bahamas or something!"

The bird flies away and lands on one of the chairs before changing back to its normal form. Ano rubs his neck and winces. "That one kind of hurt.."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Kasat immediately slaps at the bird on her head, shrieking loudly. "Why is there a damned bird here? Migrate to the Bahamas or something!"

The bird flies away and lands on one of the chairs before changing back to its normal form. Ano rubs his neck and winces. "That one kind of hurt.."

"... You know, despite seeing three civil wars and living in this place, that's somehow new." She mutters. (Okay gotta go have a beautiful time)

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Scamvidia wrote:The bird flies away and lands on one of the chairs before changing back to its normal form. Ano rubs his neck and winces. "That one kind of hurt.."

"... You know, despite seeing three civil wars and living in this place, that's somehow new." She mutters. (Okay gotta go have a beautiful time)

(.-.)
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Morlodania wrote:"Not really a sandwich person..." He shrugs, looking at Ano and shaking his head. "A familiar face, even if in the wrong form." He then looked to the filly, not knowing who she was. "Interesting..." He shrugs, looking back to Kasat. "How's about I see if I brought any food, and I donate what I won't use, so you at least have SOME variety?"

"Well, when you live here you take what you can get. I've eaten tree bark before just to get by." She says. "Yeah, that'd work. Governess is supposed to drop a shipment by for us 'poor peasants' but that's not until Sunday."

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"... You know, despite seeing three civil wars and living in this place, that's somehow new." She mutters. (Okay gotta go have a beautiful time)

(.-.)

(or not. schedule is flimsy)

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Morlodania";="22352535 wrote:"Not really a sandwich person..." He shrugs, looking at Ano and shaking his head. "A familiar face, even if in the wrong form." He then looked to the filly, not knowing who she was. "Interesting..." He shrugs, looking back to Kasat. "How's about I see if I brought any food, and I donate what I won't use, so you at least have SOME variety?"

"Oh come on Jorgen, Im never in the wrong form. You must know that by now. Anyhow, what brings you to these parts friendo?"
Steam

Anta baka?

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Morlodania wrote:"Not really a sandwich person..." He shrugs, looking at Ano and shaking his head. "A familiar face, even if in the wrong form." He then looked to the filly, not knowing who she was. "Interesting..." He shrugs, looking back to Kasat. "How's about I see if I brought any food, and I donate what I won't use, so you at least have SOME variety?"

"Well, when you live here you take what you can get. I've eaten tree bark before just to get by." She says. "Yeah, that'd work. Governess is supposed to drop a shipment by for us 'poor peasants' but that's not until Sunday."

Scamvidia wrote:(.-.)

(...)
"Well im not exactly a very common sight. But then again I do know a few people who can shapeshift like me.. but whatever, im the coolest." Ano waves his hand dismissively.
Steam

Anta baka?

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 pm

[what are this? can I join?]
Last edited by Oppressia FTDOF on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Jorgen smiles to Kasat, taking his backpack off and searching through it swiftly. "Or... Not... How do I of all people manage to forget food and drink?" He shakes his head, then looks to Ano. "True, true, Ano. I honestly have no clue why I'm here... I presume to meet someone else who is coming to visit."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Morlodania wrote:Jorgen smiles to Kasat, taking his backpack off and searching through it swiftly. "Or... Not... How do I of all people manage to forget food and drink?" He shakes his head, then looks to Ano. "True, true, Ano. I honestly have no clue why I'm here... I presume to meet someone else who is coming to visit."

Ano nods, leaning back In his stool. "Im really not too sure why im here either.. wonder if that amnesia is coming back from all that time ago."
Steam

Anta baka?

TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Scamvidia wrote:
TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:"Well, when you live here you take what you can get. I've eaten tree bark before just to get by." She says. "Yeah, that'd work. Governess is supposed to drop a shipment by for us 'poor peasants' but that's not until Sunday."

(...)
"Well im not exactly a very common sight. But then again I do know a few people who can shapeshift like me.. but whatever, im the coolest." Ano waves his hand dismissively.

"... How lovely. You know, a lack of humility is considered an incredibly desirable trait in Reiltam." She says in a disinterested tone.

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:[what are this? can I join?]

(This is a roleplay, and assuming you follow the rules, you can join.)

Morlodania wrote:Jorgen smiles to Kasat, taking his backpack off and searching through it swiftly. "Or... Not... How do I of all people manage to forget food and drink?" He shakes his head, then looks to Ano. "True, true, Ano. I honestly have no clue why I'm here... I presume to meet someone else who is coming to visit."

"Well, it's either sandwiches, alcohol, ice water, or some of the rats I find in the walls." She laughs. "Kidding. Rusla eats those."

Scamvidia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Scamvidia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Scamvidia wrote:(...)

"... How lovely. You know, a lack of humility is considered an incredibly desirable trait in Reiltam." She says in a disinterested tone.

Oppressia FTDOF wrote:[what are this? can I join?]

(This is a roleplay, and assuming you follow the rules, you can join.)

"Well, it's either sandwiches, alcohol, ice water, or some of the rats I find in the walls." She laughs. "Kidding. Rusla eats those."

"Uhuh, sure it is. Anyway, what is there to do here? Ive been to two magical bars before here and my expectations are very high." Ano smirks
Steam

Anta baka?

Oppressia FTDOF
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressia FTDOF » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:26 pm

[just assuming I'm supposed to create a character and enter the establishment, then. Are there any restrictions on the character, other than being appropriate?]

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:26 pm

"I just feel like when I traveled here, I forgot WHY I was traveling..." He shrugs and looks to Kasat. "Any specific KIND of alcohol?"
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives