NATION

PASSWORD

Alansia signups!(Limited at the moment to certain people)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Can we please make sure that we ban Gilneas from participating within Alansia?
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Aravea wrote:
Quit being so modest Val. You easily rank amongst the top rpers in this forum and amongst the best I have seen on any site.

I'm hypocritically modest anyway. :blush:

But I don't.... I have seen those who are the best around here. Take a look at Ghant's other posts, for example.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Does anyone have any potential maps or visuals of maps?
I have a map of my own that I can use, and if Not, that roleplay group will certainly take it.
Aravea wrote:Can we please make sure that we ban Gilneas from participating within Alansia?

Archeuland won't allow it.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Does anyone have any potential maps or visuals of maps?
I have a map of my own that I can use, and if Not, that roleplay group will certainly take it.
Aravea wrote:Can we please make sure that we ban Gilneas from participating within Alansia?

Unfortunately, I don't have a map - I used to draw them by hand, but not for years now. (I could technically try, but I doubt scanning would go well).
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Valaran wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Does anyone have any potential maps or visuals of maps?

Unfortunately, I don't have a map - I used to draw them by hand, but not for years now. (I could technically try, but I doubt scanning would go well).

I draw mines by hand, then photograph them, throw them in Photoshop, and finish them there.
EX: My map and Mennissilean Isles.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Here:

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:
Valaran wrote:

I draw mines by hand, then photograph them, throw them in Photoshop, and finish them there.
EX: My map and Mennissilean Isles.

As for a map Irav is currently working on incorporating all of or most of our maps into the Alansian master map he is creating.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Acharastan wrote:Congrats Val!
#Valaransosexy

*dreads that becoming a new phrase*

And yeah, I got knocked out the second hurdle :p

Thank you though

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Here:

Oooh :lol:

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Valaran wrote:
Acharastan wrote:Congrats Val!
#Valaransosexy

*dreads that becoming a new phrase*

And yeah, I got knocked out the second hurdle :p

Thank you though

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Here:

Oooh :lol:

Propaganda, maps, all because I'm lazy.

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Valaran wrote:
Aravea wrote:
Quit being so modest Val. You easily rank amongst the top rpers in this forum and amongst the best I have seen on any site.

But I don't.... I have seen those who are the best around here. Take a look at Ghant's other posts, for example.

Aravea's right. It's ok to be modest, but it's also ok to be proud. The votes don't lie. People think you're the best of the best.

You're confusing "I'm a great RPer!" with "I'm better then all of you!"
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Afternoon.I think we should create a somewhat different history,minus the gilnean wars.Oh,and since Genevia is not us anymore,I've quit my civil war RP.Only me and Aravea would have done it anyway.

Deian do you mind if we go ahead and exclude Arch/ Gilneas from the Alansian rp group?

Serrian
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Just gonna hope to god assume that I'm accepted as a longstanding member:

I like the old map in terms of shape and the amount of land we have. Just make some changes to territory as you wish to distribute it and add something to prevent Arch from complaining about plagiarism.
North Arkana wrote:NS's native tech wanker
Now with 45% 47% less wank! (Similar amounts of tech though)
Class D14: Tier 4, Type IV, Superpower

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Serrian wrote:Just gonna hope to god assume that I'm accepted as a longstanding member:

I like the old map in terms of shape and the amount of land we have. Just make some changes to territory as you wish to distribute it and add something to prevent Arch from complaining about plagiarism.

If I remember correctly he said that he would let us use as a gesture of goodwill between us. Anyways though I think Irav and a few others actually wanted to create a new map so that we could leave the specters of the past behind.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:59 pm

I now have a new sig....
Code: Select all
[url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=318754&start=25#p22314383][b][color=#C80046]#[/color][color=#C80F00]V[/color][color=#C75A00]a[/color][color=#C7A000]l[/color][color=#99C800]a[/color][color=#49C800]r[/color][color=#00C817]a[/color][color=#00C86C]n[/color][color=#00C7BF]S[/color][color=#007FC8]o[/color][color=#003BC8]S[/color][color=#1800C7]e[/color][color=#6900C8]x[/color][color=#C80046]y[/color]™[/b][/url]
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Acharastan wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Aravea's right. It's ok to be modest, but it's also ok to be proud. The votes don't lie. People think you're the best of the best.

You're confusing "I'm a great RPer!" with "I'm better then all of you!"

I'm..... not good with pride. :unsure: And its more I never should have the nominations to get into those one on ones when others didn't.

I likely am.

In terms of the map... Serrian, would you like your islands to look/stay the same?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:I now have a new sig....
[url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=318754&start=25#p22314383][b][color=#C80046]#[/color][color=#C80F00]V[/color][color=#C75A00]a[/color][color=#C7A000]l[/color][color=#99C800]a[/color][color=#49C800]r[/color][color=#00C817]a[/color][color=#00C86C]n[/color][color=#00C7BF]S[/color][color=#007FC8]o[/color][color=#003BC8]S[/color][color=#1800C7]e[/color][color=#6900C8]x[/color][color=#C80046]y[/color]™[/b][/url]

There's already a hashtag called Valaransofab.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Aravea wrote:
Deian do you mind if we go ahead and exclude Arch/ Gilneas from the Alansian rp group?

Sure.
Ser,you arw accepted,but I actually would LOVE to change the map A LOT!So no.We are making a new map,that will give us all larger territorys.It will be considered the size of Asia and Africa + Eastern europe.
New world idea will still happen.

I'll just leave a photo here.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:02 pm

And just when I thought those were over... :p

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:02 pm

I am aware. Fab and sexy aren't mutually exclusive.
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:05 pm

I was actually going to post #ValaranSoFab, but I remembered it wrong. Anyway, Valaran has been upgraded from Fab to Sexy and that's ok.

I love you Val
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Serrian
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serrian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Aravea wrote:
Serrian wrote:Just gonna hope to god assume that I'm accepted as a longstanding member:

If I remember correctly he said that he would let us use as a gesture of goodwill between us. Anyways though I think Irav and a few others actually wanted to create a new map so that we could leave the specters of the past behind.

If so, then it's time for our ultra-complicated requests! :D

-Our main land, 8 medium islands surrounding a large one somewhere in the ocean, with lots of tiny islands around. Place capital of Orokin on main island. Preferred land colour is light blue, like our flag (I like how soothing it is :p)
-Three (INDEPENDENTLY COLOURED; THEY ARE NOT PART OF SERRIAN) medium-sized chunks of land labeled Alvior (preferably red), Hanakoland (preferably purple) and Nadel (any colour works)
-On each of our islands, cities labeled "Citadel [NUMBER]", so eight cities from Citadel One to Citadel Eight.
-A small island some distance away from our mainland labeled "The Cortex"

Sorry for requesting so much, just trying to get it all now so you don't have to make frequent edits.
North Arkana wrote:NS's native tech wanker
Now with 45% 47% less wank! (Similar amounts of tech though)
Class D14: Tier 4, Type IV, Superpower

Acharastan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Guys,I want to do lots of medieval wars but noone else wants too....Will anyone do them with me on Alansia?

Sure, why not?

(I've always been interested more in the time period where swords were being transitioned to rifles, but meh.)
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Well for anyone who is doing maps, I like my nation the way it is in Genevievia and my geography factbook : P

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Guys,I want to do lots of medieval wars but noone else wants too....Will anyone do them with me on Alansia?

PT (past tech is fun). I might :)

Acharastan wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:There's already a hashtag called Valaransofab.

I was actually going to post #ValaranSoFab, but I remembered it wrong. Anyway, Valaran has been upgraded from Fab to Sexy and that's ok.

I love you Val

I legitimately don't know how to repsond to that. :hug:

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Anyone mind a few ancient wars as well?

As much as I love ancient stuff (after all I study it right now in RL), I would prefer medieval PT.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents