NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC IX [CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Knights of Bolza Rovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Bolza Rovia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Giovenith wrote:We tend to get a lot of new people in the cold seasons, I've noticed.

We could use it.

I personally don't think so. I don't like new people, but hey, what to I know. I mean, I've come to like Kale, Fvaar, Morlo, etc.

And we could use people to fill the gap left by Eru and NA. They were cool.
✝ The Knights--of--Bolza Rovia ✝
Currently an Independent order of Knights
Brand-new puppet of Torsiedelle.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:19 pm

The Knights of Bolza Rovia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
We could use it.

I personally don't think so. I don't like new people, but hey, what to I know. I mean, I've come to like Kale, Fvaar, Morlo, etc.

Me: Notices puppet name. Goes, "I wonder if this person would be interested in Torsi's idea?" Idly clicks link to that post. Reads. Sees multiple nicknames, own included, being referenced and implied to have joined PL more recently than this user. Concludes nation is likely a puppet. Reads signature. Laughs at self. Types this.

Also, Torsi, thank you - that made me smile.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Torsi, that isn't the message we want spread around. PL is a self-proclaimed and well-known learning ground for people new to RP, and the last thing we want is for people to think they're not welcomed.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Bolza Rovia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:

Me: Notices puppet name. Goes, "I wonder if this person would be interested in Torsi's idea?" Idly clicks link to that post. Reads. Sees multiple nicknames, own included, being referenced and implied to have joined PL more recently than this user. Concludes nation is likely a puppet. Reads signature. Laughs at self. Types this.

Also, Torsi, thank you - that made me smile.

Lawl.

Giovenith wrote:Torsi, that isn't the message we want spread around. PL is a self-proclaimed and well-known learning ground for people new to RP, and the last thing we want is for people to think they're not welcomed.

I know. That's just my personal stance. I know that PL sees it the other way, and I'l with that.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:26 pm

The point is you probably shouldn't fly that flag where wandering players can see it.
Last edited by Giovenith on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire
Attaché

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Being new, I'd be a bit hurt, but this isn't exactly my first rodeo. I'm plenty used to being the new guy. I'll prove myself, Torsi. Sorry you don't like me yet, mate
☩ ♛ "If at first you don't succeed, look around and find out who is trying to sabotage you telepathically. It is someone you know." ♛ ☩

+Marq | 18 | Human-ish

INFP
For all you know, I'm neither male nor female. For all intensive purposes, male pronouns will do just fine, thank you.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:38 pm

You were once new, Torsi. How would you have liked it if we all went, "Eh, new guy, we don't need you," when you first arrived?
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Haio new guy.

Bored, need work. Today was bull but good news is that I gots a four day coming up after this week. :D

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:Haio new guy.

Bored, need work. Today was bull but good news is that I gots a four day coming up after this week. :D

Ditto. :3
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:44 pm

The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire wrote:Being new, I'd be a bit hurt, but this isn't exactly my first rodeo. I'm plenty used to being the new guy. I'll prove myself, Torsi. Sorry you don't like me yet, mate

I had to deal with being the "perpetual new guy" in one thread. I was there for months and still felt like it was my first day each time.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire wrote:Being new, I'd be a bit hurt, but this isn't exactly my first rodeo. I'm plenty used to being the new guy. I'll prove myself, Torsi. Sorry you don't like me yet, mate

I had to deal with being the "perpetual new guy" in one thread. I was there for months and still felt like it was my first day each time.

Good to know I'm not entirely alone then. My mate over at Primordial Luxa (you all have nicknames for him I'm sure) says I'll get used to it, and that I'll even like Torsi eventually though, so here's to hoping he's right, yeah? Good to meet you all though.
☩ ♛ "If at first you don't succeed, look around and find out who is trying to sabotage you telepathically. It is someone you know." ♛ ☩

+Marq | 18 | Human-ish

INFP
For all you know, I'm neither male nor female. For all intensive purposes, male pronouns will do just fine, thank you.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:58 pm

New people are good. Otherwise we wouldn't have everyone that joined after the initial people had started the game. On to business.......

Kassaran wrote:
Your NS Nation's Nickname: Kass

Character Name: Kage Hito

Character Gender: Male

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Nephilim

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): 193cm/84kgs/19/19

URL to Character Picture, if any: Link

Primary Skill or Power: Nephilim Host- Being host to a Nephilim has its perks, so long as you know how to invoke the Nephilim Spirit within, which is something that young Master Hito here has yet to learn. This ability can dramatically improve his overall reaction time as well as his agility and dexterity. His strength however is something that can only be improved as a last resort. Latent abilities seem to include a heightened ability to heal- even going so far as to regenerate fingernails within a couple seconds if he concentrates enough-, an ability to somehow levitate to a very thin degree, though he isn't sure how he did it before, and a passing ability to catch on to other's general thoughts, which is again purely latent. The ability also has the chance of revealing the inner Nephilim Spirit within, but only in times of extreme duress at which point the Spirit materializes itself outside of his body and acts as a shield against any harm weaker than the strength of the being itself. That ability has only been used once before, and resulted in a comatose state which incapacitated Kage for nearly 3 weeks.

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: He's host to a powerful spirit which up until a certain time was used to wandering the earth destroying humans because they looked at him the wrong way from beyond their actual ability to discern him from a speck on the horizon. Needless to say, this every much physical spirit now is trapped within Kage's body and they don't like it one bit, but tolerate it because Kage allows himself to be used on certain occassions when he is simply too tired or exhausted to want to continue on. Delighting in event he small things it gets to do on its own while Kage's consciousness is rendered inert, it has been known to put him in precarious positions before.

Secondary Skill or Power: He's a skilled... wait for it... gamer. Wishing for nothing else than to actually escape into a different reality where he doesn't have to put up with most of the issues that he does, he often hides in his room, doing nothing more than playing games for hours on end when he is not needed elsewhere, however, he doesn't have nothing of a life outside of gaming. He does visit a gym every couple days and is quite capable of swimming a couple hundred meters, though saying he wouldn't be sore after is a far cry from the truth. In essence, he's learned to tune out everything else that comes up in order to relax and play his relaxing video games -up until he rages at which point he's anything and everything which won't result in a fine from the landlord, but equally destructive enough to get out the infuriating rage that comes from dying after being so close to finally hitting the level cap in the Shade n' Blade online MMORPG he plays all the time.

Power Weaknesses/Flaws: He's hardly the kind to enjoy bright lights. Shine a flashlight on him and he'll beg for mercy. Also, MSG-loaded snacks are his ultimate Kryptonite. If you're going to pull him away from something he's doing, best have a couple of these handy.

Character Background/Biography:He's on the run, after "awakening" at age 13, to be abandoned by his parents in the aftermath of being revealed as a host to a Nephilim Spirit. Now, how did he get into this predicament you ask? By doing the one thing he never should have in the first place, by using his Nephilim. Subject to harsh and violent bullying in his school while growing up as the abandoned child of a notably dysfunctional family already, he was one day attacked by some of the playground bullies whom were now taking the violence to the next level. At age sixteen, he was stabbed in the neck with a pocket knife, however when authorities finally arrived on the scene, the pocket knife was nowhere to be seen and only two victims were picked up. One being Kage, the other being the bully whom had attacked him.

When he finally awoke from his coma after three weeks in the hospital, he discovered that the child whom had attacked him now was dead, and no one knew how save for that the pocket knife had been used on the opposite bully and ended up killing him. Accused of initially attacking and murdering his fellow classmate, he now made his escape. Managing to flee the hospital, he went on the run, making his way across the world over the course of two years doing odd jobs for various folks until the present day which now has him entering a small part-time job position in the sunny city of Bielefield.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: Well, Bielefield is just such an interesting place ya know, and the idea that he could actually have a nice calming feeling in a city as bright and sunny as it gives him a good feeling... ah who am I kidding? He's here because there was a cheap room for rent and he's decided he should go for it while working part-time in the city and trying to figure out how to use his ability.

URL to Apartment Picture: The Room
The Building

Link to RP examples: Well, I got in once before on just a Bio... hopefully I can pull that off again because I really am too lazy to follow through on this part and almost never do it as a result.
IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: Born as a host to a powerful spirit, Kage Hito now resides in the sunny little city of Bielefield hoping to settle down for a short while as he attempts to learn just what it means to be a Nephilim Host. He's an avid gamer, though exercise isn't out of his schedule entirely, it just takes a back-burner in comparison to many other things. Oh, and he likes heights and rain... don't forget that.

It looks good. I need to clarify a few things.

The Abrahamic pantheon is heavily established in PL. We also have a few archangels running around. We get around canon conflicts by having players coming from alternate dimensions. Your character would be in that position, and his abilities wouldn't need to match abilities displayed by GT's characters.

Nephilium are, on the grand scale, potent creatures. On the PL scale, they are average. We have gods, we have daemons which are just offshoots of these gods (mini-versions), we have people capable of completely stopping time, we have the Fae (which are gods, really) and on and on.

Also, next time please provide links when asked. You being lazy means I have to make extra effort. My quest brought up moderation reports (I normally check there anyway) as well as a few RP links.

If you're fine with the clarifications then I'll approve the app. You'll have to wait to do your first post. We're in a different setting than usual and I'll need to work the character in.

The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire wrote:
Your NS Nation's Nickname:

Opha

Character Name:

Venyx of Sectryl

Character Gender:

Male

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):

Ophanite (alien)

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age):

Venyx stands at about six feet tall (which is short for his species) and weighs roughly 200 pounds. Though he is 45, the yearly cycle on his moon is accelerated, and therefore, in earth years, he is about 27. He has dark, grey skin that protects him from the harsh rays of the sun on his homeworld, a purple film covering the irises and pupils of both of his eyes to block out UV rays, and true to tradition, his platinum hair is uncut and made into dreads that he wears atop his head in a bun.

URL to Character Picture, if any:

None (sorry!)

Primary Skill or Power:

Solider/Pilot

Power Weaknesses/Flaws:

Can be overzealous, does not think before acting, shoots first, asks later.

Secondary Skill or Power:
Mining

Power Weaknesses/Flaws:
N/A

Character Background/Biography:
Venyx was born with a soldier's heart and the restless passion of someone always vying for change. In the war of the reborn, as it came to be called, the fall of the Third Ophanim Empire saw Venyx fighting for his faction, a religious zealot who nearly gave his life for the fall of the oppressive government regime. Winning out against all hope, he and his brothers and sisters took the throne of Opha and created a new age, throwing the moon into a ritualistic cleansing of the losing side. The armies wiped out the standing populations of the other warring faction, leaving only those loyal to the reborn empire, and though Venyx had wholeheartedly supported the efforts, he was left feeling empty at the end of the battle. Then, as the new empire gained its footing on the promise that the pantheon would rebuild communities torn asunder and that this truly was the Ophanim Renaissance, dissenters began to arise, only to be snuffed out in great numbers by what the new leader called the Ophanim Military Police. Most people didn't take notice under the false pretense that they were now safe and supported by the new religious system of the Priesthood, but some, still itching to start something new in the aftermath of battle, saw the cracks in the shining white facade and wondered if they had truly gotten all they had been fighting for. These people, led by underground leaders made up of ex-soldiers and passionate civilians, began to gather information on the true intent of the new religious system. Unbeknownst to his husband, Venyx went against his vows of peace following the war and joined in these underground organizations, hoping to find a purpose again in something bigger than himself.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation:
Here to escape the deserts of Opha, a sort of extended vacation.

URL to Apartment Picture:
http://www.homecrux.com/wp-content/uplo ... g-home.jpg

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

I have RP experience, but nothing particularly solid I can link you to. Try any of these links though…They’re at least recent, if completely irrelevant for this particular character.

http://ashbishopofficial.tumblr.com/pos ... arrett-ash
http://ashbishopofficial.tumblr.com/pos ... ce-open-rp

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Venyx is an Ophanim soldier inside and out, living for conflict, but loyal to those who can prove themselves to him. He is nothing without something to fight for, and in the absence of battle, he will seek out any way to feel needed, even if that means breaking the law. He is impressionable, but likeable, and can be extremely stubborn when he believes in something with his whole heart, though perhaps his ability to stand and fight is his greatest asset.

There are battle sims and other places where he can quaff his need for combat. The last thing you want to do is go tear-assing around Bielefeld harming the NPC citizens or destroying public property.

He's approved. I need to work him into the setting. We're running a special event so things aren't normal at all in the IC. It'll take me a few to do that.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Bolza Rovia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Attaboy. No worries. It's just how I feel from playing video games. Actually, I don't feel it that much in NS. You're cool.

Bone Fort wrote:You were once new, Torsi. How would you have liked it if we all went, "Eh, new guy, we don't need you," when you first arrived?

Point taken. Actually, that's how I felt when I first joined, since I really suuuuucked back then.

And now I've learned my moral for the day. Everyone hugs, I say my catchphrase, credits start rolling. Yay~

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Goooo Joe!
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:05 pm

Bone Fort wrote:Goooo Joe!

Tight game.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Your NS Nation's Nickname: Tsu

Character Name: Tsu

Character Gender: Female

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Demon/ Angel half-breed

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age): Height: 6'8
Weight: 290 pounds
Apparent Age: 17
Actual Age: 18

URL to Character Picture, if any: Here

(12 points to spend, no single power over 8. FLAWS must be applied to characters with powers)
    Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human): None:

Character Unique Skills(if any): Nothing

Character Powers (if any): Control over ice/snow-6 She can control ice and snow for both defensive and offensive reasons. She can make weapons out of them and summon more at will.
Wings-4 Durable and strong often in a skeletal form, they are the most unique things about her. They can be used as a defensive shield and turn into a snake like form for quick weak strikes or remain in a skeletal form for powerful heavy hitting attacks. They are also independent organisms capable of movement on their own. They have some level of regeneration

Character Weaknesses/Flaws: Her ice/snowcan be melted by anti-freeze and fire. Any pain inflicted to her wings can hurt her. The regeneration of the wings can take weeks or months depending on damage. She's easily tricked and a huge idiot, Very weak physicaly to. Very hot temperatures can temporarily disable her icy powers.

Character Background/Biography: Tsu was born in 1967,December 12th in the Tsuyoian town of Led Groza. She was the youngest of four sisters. Out of the four,she was the one that caused the most trouble. Playing pranks that she thought were fun like putting Shi Spiders into her mother's shoes or crushing snowflake berries and putting them in cereals in causing whoever ate them serve stomach pain. She generally was a problem child.

As a teen,her attitude got worst and often worried not only her family, but others in her town. She was often a target for police. She rolled with a gang called "Fenrir" that was one of the top and most feared criminal organization in the nation. She made many enemies because of it, even was warned by the leader herself to be careful because of it,which Tsu brushed off and thought she was "invincible".

When she became 16, Tsu joined the military and served as a member of the TSPLA's group "Star 1" which only had girls that were non-human like herself. She acted as the group's sniper and was I'm service for one year and a half before retiring. She kept thinking nothing could match her,until she became 17.

At the age, Tsu was involved in a scarring incident. A enemy she made a while back when she was still involved with "Fenrir" had tracked her down to her home in Led Groza,where she was having friends over for a party. The "Person" hooked up a tank full of methane to the house and pumped it inside, Tsu smelt and tried to rush everyone outside,the following explosion got 5 of her friends,three dead and two fatally wounded. Tsu was knocked out from a hit to the head by a chunk of wood. She regained conscious in a hopstial ,the hit had a permanenty affected her personality making her a more wimpy,nicer and happy person.

After a bit of convincing from her sisters, Tsu has returned to Bielefeld to clean up bad blood that her old self spilled before her dissappearance.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation: She came back hoping to fix the mistakes she made.

URL to Apartment Picture: http://opahome.com/wp-content/uploads/F ... d-Room.jpg

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
    One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: A bad person gone good that wants to show everyone she is a good person. Is worried by what will happen when she returns to Bielefeld. With a fiery passion ,promise and high hopes, She knows she will get this done.

Finally! After so long! If their is anything the seems off or something,please tell me! I want to make this the best as possible! Also,I haven't used Tsu in a while..so if something that doesn't matchb her or is gone tell me about that to!
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:12 pm

WINGS
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh dear no no Venyx knows better than to go beating people up and starting fights at random.

But thanks for the approval, and take your sweet time on working me in. Dear god, does that sound bad to anyone else?
Last edited by The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

+Marq | 18 | Human-ish

INFP

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:14 pm

TsuTsuTsu!

*Hugs*

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:WINGS

Their what make her special! If it weren't for those,she wouldn't be much different from other demons!
The BranRiech wrote:TsuTsuTsu!

*Hugs*

Waffles!
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Attaboy. No worries. It's just how I feel from playing video games. Actually, I don't feel it that much in NS. You're cool.

Ah coming from video games I understand. And yes, I'd like to think I am rather cool, thanks for that haha

+Marq | 18 | Human-ish

INFP

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Bolza Rovia » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:40 pm

The Fourth Reborn Ophanim Empire wrote:

Ah coming from video games I understand. And yes, I'd like to think I am rather cool, thanks for that haha

At least I'm not like my best bro.

*New Person joins the group*

"NO NEW FRIENDS! NEW FRIENDS! NO NEW FRIENDS!"

He's...he's pretty funny to make fun of, hehehe.

Tsuuuuuu!

That's all.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:52 pm

It has been ages since I've seen "Tsu shoots a wing..."

Tsu, approved. Your writing has really improved, you've put a lot of hard work into your app, and you've been missed by many people.

NO ASTERISK PLAY IN THE IC! :p (Couldn't resist saying that.)

Can anyone catch her up on what's going on IC? I'm working on the IC post at the moment.
Last edited by Cerillium on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Cerillium wrote:It has been ages since I've seen "Tsu shoots a wing..."

Tsu, approved. Your writing has really improved, you've put a lot of hard work into your app, and you've been missed by many people.

NO ASTERISK PLAY IN THE IC! :p (Couldn't resist saying that.)

Can anyone catch him up on what's going on IC? I'm working on the IC post at the moment.

Oh..please..refer to me as her..>_> please..
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Fixed
Last edited by Cerillium on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse