NATION

PASSWORD

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (OOC, DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Best Member of Team RWBY

Ruby
29%
Weiss
16%
Blake
26%
Yang
29%

Total votes : 38

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (OOC, DEAD)

Postby Kalbana » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Alright, I just want to officially announce that I declare this RP:

DEAD

It was a good run, but this was my first RP that I OPed. People are beginning to suffer from real life problems, and some are leaving. I have learned from my terrible mistakes with this one, and I hope it will be rebooted in the future. There is one glaring flaw I think this RP had. We had to work in 4-man teams. This required complete dedication from all 4 members to always stick around. Obviously, this didn't work. When I do this again, I will need to come up with a way around that. Expect me to form a brand new RP soon. I have been tossing around some ideas in my head and was thinking of making them into an RP.

Thanks for everything!

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Legends, stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past. Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful. But he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The creatures of Grimm set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man’s brief existence to the void. However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, man’s passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds. This power was appropriately named, “dust”. Nature’s wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness and in the shadow’s absence, came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life. Even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone… darkness will return. So, you may prepare your guardians… Build your monuments to a so-called free world, but take heed… There will be no victory in strength...

Hello, I am Kalbana. If you haven't already figured it out, this RP is going to be about RWBY! RWBY is a series about a world called Remnant. In Remnant, humans and faunus constantly live their lives knowing that they live only through the tiniest of chances. The Creatures of Grimm constantly plague them, pillaging villages, killing everyone, and slaughtering everything in their path.

The Grimm are said to have appeared soon after the dawn of mankind. They have targeted early Humans for as long as can be remembered, seeking to destroy them and all of their creations. At first, it seemed as though they would succeed as Humans did not have the strength to fight them. However, Humans discovered the power of Dust and with it, the Grimm were driven back. During this time, Humans enjoyed a time of peace and soon formed their own kingdoms, which grew to survive and prosper. This time will not last forever, however...

While Grimm are initially mindless and heedless of risk during their youths, to where they will simply attack any humans on sight, some Grimm are so powerful that they have survived to live for hundreds of years, and in that time they have evolved and learned from their experiences fighting humanity. In doing so, they have exhibited restraint and the patience to avoid taking unnecessary casualties in futile conflicts. Instead, they stay close to humanity's borders, waiting for the opportunity to come where they can finally strike, and thus mankind is always in ever present danger, even in times of apparent peace.

Not only do humans inhabit this world, but so do the Faunus. Faunus are humans with animal traits, such as cat ears or bull horns. They have been treated throughout history as second-class citizens, with nearly no rights compared to regular humans. Eventually, this led to war. Faunus were tired of being treated like slaves, and rebelled. They were able to make humanity recognize them as living beings, and all was well, for the time being.

After the Faunus Rights Revolution, the White Fang was founded as a symbol of peace and unity between Faunus and Humans. However, Humankind continued to discriminate the Faunus, prompting the White Fang to become the voice of the Faunus. Initially, they took the classical forms of nonviolent political protest with such tactics as mass rallies and boycotts of organizations that discriminated against Faunus in any way. Then, approximately five years before the present day, after fruitless attempts to be accepted by the Humans as equals, the leader of the White Fang stepped down and was replaced by a new leadership who didn't share the same belief in nonviolent protest. Under this new leadership, the White Fang adopted its current violent and aggressive behavior. Amongst the direct actions organized were the firebombing of stores that refused to serve Faunus and the theft or sabotage of cargo trains originating from organizations that used Faunus labor. Under its new leadership, the White Fang retaliated against the people and organizations who once treated them as lesser beings and slaves. Ironically, in an attempt to gain equality and make the Faunus race free from fear, the White Fang itself had become a cause of fear and hatred amongst Humans and Faunus alike. If some Humans now treat Faunus as equals, it is not out of any true respect, but only from their fear of the actions of the White Fang.

You are a Hunter. Hunters and Huntresses are elite warriors trained from a young age to combat the Grimm. Both humans and faunus are accepted into their ranks. They use complex and intricate weapons, designed for both melee and ranged combat. They also have control over their semblance, a special trait or skill they can use, such as super speed or pyrokinesis. Many academies train these warriors, but by far the most respected academy is Beacon. You have just been accepted into Beacon after passing a rigorous entrance exam. Well, at least most of you did. You might have gotten in through, less than honorable methods. That aside, you will be forming 4-man teams to combat The Grimm, along with anything else lurking in the shadows...

More info about this universe can be found on the wiki (which I highly recommend reading for more info) here:

RWBY Wiki

App:
Code: Select all
Name:
Race:
(For Faunus) Animal Traits:
Appearance (Can be Picture):
Bio (The longer the better):

Weapon:
Appearance:
Capabilities:
Other:

Semblance (please no more rage-related ones):

Did you read the rules?:

RP Example (Link or One Shot. Put One Shots in spoilers):

#This is an app (Keep this so I can find apps easily!)

Note: You do not need RP examples, but it will result in your app getting accepted much easier if you do have them

Name: Keralia Ravenheart
Race: Human
(For Faunus) Animal Traits: N/A
Bio (The longer the better): Keralia was born in a small village outside of the kingdom to a loving family. She lived there quite peacefully, the village somehow not ever having trouble. It was heaven, with lush-filled meadows and Grimm-free forest. While she was always smaller than everyone, she was never given any trouble for it, and lived happily. The valley was perfect, and it seemed like it would never end.

Then, the Grimm attacked. Sweeping through the village, they slaughtered everyone in their path, polluting the once pure atmosphere of the valley. The Grimm spared no one, not even her parents. Keralia was hiding, and saw her parents get torn apart right in front of her. She saw what killed them, a Beowolf with a pitch-black hide, stained with blood. She saw it, and her vision turned red...

Later, when hunters and huntresses arrived after hearing of the invasion, they were surprised to see all the Grimm gone. In their place, was a young girl, stained from head to toe in blood, laying in the middle of a street, with mutilated Grimm corpses all around her. Quickly drawing conclusions, they took this girl into custody. She seemed to have no memory of killing anything, but at night, she had nightmares of it. In them, she rampaged through the town, tearing apart Grimm with her bare hands. She was eventually placed into Signal, forging her wings while attending, but was very shy at first. Her mental and emotional state were very fragile after the event, causing her to retreat into a shell. Signal tore her out of the shell, with Keralia making several friends there. Her mental state, however, was still fragile. Diagnosed with severe PTSD by the doctors, she was susceptible to violent mood swings, voices in her head, and other symptoms of a mental illness. This didn't stop her from trying her best at school. She has activated her semblance very rarely, but understands what it is. Whenever the topic of her semblance is brought up, she always finds some way to dismiss it, preferring not to talk about what happened during it's first activation She was recently accepted into Beacon, after achieving flying colors in the entrance exam.

Weapon: Wings of Rage
Appearance:
Capabilities: The Wings of Rage gives Keralia the ability to fly, along with being able to launch missiles. The wings also have twin gatling guns. When not deployed, it takes the form of a backpack on her back. She cannot fire the missiles or gatling guns without deploying the wings
Other: Ignore the person using the wings in the picture. Just put Keralia in her place

Semblance: Madness Enhancement: Madness Enhancement allows Keralia to get stronger at the cost of sanity. She goes into an insane state, getting far stronger and faster, but is completely mad, sadistic, and attacks semi-indiscriminately. The semblance is not voluntarily triggered, instead getting triggered whenever she is in a period of great emotional distress. It is hard to get her out of the state, only by knocking her unconscious can she get out of it. She does not remember very well what she does in this state.

Did you read the rules?: I made them

RP Example (Link or One Shot. Put One Shots in spoilers): Uhh... I am the OP. This entire RP is my sample :D

Name: Alexis Dune
Race: Faunus
(For Faunus) Animal Traits: Wolf Tails and Ears
Appearance (Can be Picture): here
Bio (The longer the better): Alexis was born into the Vacuo royal family. However, when she left the womb, tails and ears were showing. The king immediately came to the conclusion she was illegitimate. Her mother was executed, but a sympathetic maid smuggled Alexis out. She grew up on the desert streets of Vacuo, where she learned how to fight. Once she was 16, she was able to stowaway on an airship to Vale, where she was accepted far more. She got into Beacon, where she graduated at the top of her class. At the age of 23, she heard of the king's death, and her half-brother's sweeping reforms. She went back to Vacuo, and was accepted with open arms. Using the considerable resources granted to her as a member of the royal family, she was able to completely revolutionize her weapon, Sandstorm. At the request of Ozpin, Alexis has moved back to Beacon, where she is teaching Physical Education and Combat Training.

Weapon: Sandstorm
Appearance: here
Capabilities: Sandstorm is a pair of katars with twin-linked guns attached to the sides. While it looks solid, it is actually a construct of experimentally modified dust particles she can control with her semblance.
Other:

Semblance: Will of the Desert: Can manipulate sand effortlessly. To a far lesser degree, she can also manipulate dust. I.E. she can blast people with sand, but only move dust around

Did you read the rules?: I made them

RP Example (Link or One Shot. Put One Shots in spoilers): This entire RP

Rules:
I am the OP, I am god. My decisions are law
The Co-OP (Templar) is also god
No godmodding
No controlling canon characters
No copying canon characters
Have fun!

IC: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=318594

This RP was created with the help of The Council of the Multiverse RP group. Click me to find out more!
Last edited by Kalbana on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:07 am, edited 21 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Notes from le OPs:
  • Be aware that you may need to alter your character's name(s). RWBY team names all have some form of continuity, and it might be hard to achieve if everyone has whatever name they want.

Characters/Teams:In Queue:
Teachers:

Words. I'm happy now.
Honestly, I was spamming F5 till you posted the thread...
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 34 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Kalbana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:39 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Words. I'm happy now.

:rofl:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:43 pm

Kalbana wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Words. I'm happy now.

:rofl:

TRUE STORY! I hit it like 14 times, then stopped, then repeatedly hit it every time the page loaded. Just to be 1st.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:04 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Kalbana wrote: :rofl:

TRUE STORY! I hit it like 14 times, then stopped, then repeatedly hit it every time the page loaded. Just to be 1st.

:rofl: lol Temp, and I'm interested Kalbana, been meaning to watch RWBY
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Alright. Let's get to that OP. Start editing stuff in whenever you can, Kal, and we can talk about it as we go. Maybe Sith will have some insight I overlooked.

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:59 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Alright. Let's get to that OP. Start editing stuff in whenever you can, Kal, and we can talk about it as we go. Maybe Sith will have some insight I overlooked.

Maybe but I will be slowly working on mine so this will probably help me more than I can help, I'll try my best from what I know though :)

The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

Kalbana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:57 pm

bumpity-bump

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Name: Dallas "Rail" Railen
Race:Faunus
(For Faunus) Animal Traits: Bear Ears and Fangs
Appearance (Can be Picture): Very similar to Kirito(SAO) but with Faunus animal traits.
Bio: Dallas was born to a relatively rich family that owned four Dust stores and was accepted into the Sanctum academy before being enrolled in Beacon. When he built his weapon he designed it to be a sword for speed and its ranged usage as a semi-automatic scout rifle for fast accuracy, always thinking to the beat. He grew up in a more humane way than most Faunus because he wasn't bullied for being a Faunus as his ears were often hidden by his hair and his fangs enclosed safely in his mouth and this left him in a state where he didn't want to show them an aid the other Faunus kids, if only to save himself. He looks to others for aid and is happy to give it himself when it is asked of him. Occasionally when he hears a new song his Semblance accidentally activates and this changes his speed and gets him odd looks.

Weapon: El'druin
Appearance:

Capabilities: Acts like a normal sword, but can be lifted to the shoulder and used as a scout rifle.
Other:

Semblance: Rhythm. Dallas can fight to the rhythm of a song he has listened to. I'll pick a few and they will be the ones he can fight to. Weakness to this is that he attacks less in the slow points and more in the fast. The faster the music the stronger he becomes, but the slow points can be deadly.
Songs:
Skyworld - Two Steps From Hell
Winterspell - Two Steps From Hell
To Glory - Two Steps From Hell
Strength Of A Thousand Men - Two Steps From Hell
Protectors Of The Earth - Two Steps From Hell
Archangel - Two Steps From Hell

Did you read the rules?: Yup yup.

RP Example (Link or One Shot. Put One Shots in spoilers): We've RPed together so any of those

Last edited by Sithian Korriban on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:41 am, edited 11 times in total.

~MewTwo

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:19 pm

Name: Anastasia Caswell
Race: Human
Bio: She's from middle class family who own a automobile company, and the second child out of four. As a young child she was a hellion to deal with, making her twin brother appear nearly angel like even with his tantrums. She stopped being a little horror to her parent at age seven, and at age ten she convinced her parents to let her train as a Huntress. Discovering her semblance very early on in life she fashioned her weapons to work with her semblance. In Signal she proved to be very good at using her semblance, and making it a part of her combat style.

Weapon: (still thinking of names)
Appearance: (sawed off) Shotgun Tonfas.
Capabilities: Her weapon, although simple is designed to work with her semblance extremely well. The shotguns are really powerful (it's even more powerful when boosted by her semblance) but are only single shot, and she uses dust enhanced shells (which since it's a shotgun that's even more terrifying), which she keeps well organised. The tonfas are ling enough to go past her arm allowing her to use them backwards propelling herself forwards at extreme speeds (she is able to manipulate the kinetic force of the shotgun kicks).
Other:

Semblance: She's able to magnify and partially redirect kinetic force of impacts (has to be the moment of impact so that she's not using unstoppable force) which allows her to also select which way the extra energy is going. Her ability pretty much allows her to slam things with excessive force and have most the energy go into it instead of her, as well as when she wants to repel off she can do it the other way or do both.

Did you read the rules?: yepsie.

RP Example (Link or One Shot. Put One Shots in spoilers):

# This is an app (Keep this so I can find apps easily!)

Name: Ryuko Siniach
Race: Faunus
Animal Traits: Weasel ears and canines.
Appearance: This but younger and with the Faunus attributes and no facial hair.
Bio: Grew up in a family of warriors who fought against Grimm and humans, and after his uncle died without a heir he was given his great-great-great-grandfather's sword Hoshi. Although not able to wield the sword itself he practiced with lesser blades getting used how to wield such a weapon until he could. Now heading into Beacon he is very proficient in fighting with the weapon which he owned since before he even was half it's size.

Weapon: Hoshi
Appearance: Claymore on his back.
Capabilities: The sword requires two hands to wield properly and is insanely heavy. Because of what it's made out of (and how it's made) it's able to withstand incredible amounts of force and has a extremely sharp (surpassing razer and jumping to effectively cut on contact) cutting edge.
Other: The sword's material came from a meteor and was forged in the fashion of katanas by a master blacksmith (think Horace's sword from ranger's apprentice).

Semblance: He can create and control lightning, currently he is still improving on it and at only the level of either using his kwn electricity to add to his attacks or a large external source to create a lighting bolt. The first method he does by generating his own electricity and getting together enough of it that it can harm, paralyze, or stun an opponent. Previous attempts at throwing his own lighting has knocked him out from the effort, and trying to absorb lighting not his own has resulted in nausea and throwing up electronically chaged stomach contents. Using an external sorce for creating lighting bolts has been proven to be successful, however it gets rapidly tiring after the third lighting bolt.

Did you read the rules?: Aye sir!

RP Example: Deja vu

Last edited by Raktio on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Myraxia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myraxia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:13 am

:bow:

I'll start work on an app shortly. Expect it soon.
Veteran of the Sovereign Charter. A founding member of The Fourth Sovereign Charter.

Current Alert Level: Status 1

Status 5: Standing Defense Forces
Status 4: Partial Mobilization
Status 3: Active Conflict, foreign soil
Status 2: Possible homeland threat
Status 1: Confirmed homeland threat, large scale mobilization.
Status 0: Full mobilization

Myraxia is a hyper-industrialized Military Junta on the Eastern Coast of Rusina, located in the Sovereign Charter, though it maintains security zones and military facilities all over the world. It is a founding member of the Extended Security Zone pact.

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:59 am

I guess mine is done now Kal, although I might do some more with the bio later.

~MewTwo

Kalbana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Sithian Korriban wrote:I guess mine is done now Kal, although I might do some more with the bio later.

Bit more bio info and you will be accepted

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:35 pm

iTag

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Kalbana wrote:
Sithian Korriban wrote:I guess mine is done now Kal, although I might do some more with the bio later.

Bit more bio info and you will be accepted

Yup, I'll get onto it a bit later :) I watched the first fourteen episodes to get a gist of how the world works. Gonna watch the rest of Volume 1 and hopefully Volume 2 so I am happy to say that I absolutely love it.

~MewTwo

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmaybe, but I haven't watched much of the series in a while.

Hell I don't even remember which episode I was on when I stopped.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Rupudska wrote:Mmmmmmmmmmaybe, but I haven't watched much of the series in a while.

Hell I don't even remember which episode I was on when I stopped.

Don't think Rup. Just DO.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Boom. App x2.

Name: Soren Fariel.
Race: Human.
Appearance: Here.
Bio: Soren grew up in Vale with a demanding hunter for a father. That ought to be the thing that defines him first. His father kept pushing him... and pushing him... Eventually, the only thing on Soren's mind was how to get free. While he was at Signal, he spent his time outside of class escaping. Just... escaping. Running free and having fun. Not even doing anything illegal, just being free was enough for him. So he developed his own carefree lifestyle away from his oppressive father. After Signal, his father put him on the track straight to Beacon. He still chafes to be truly free.

Weapon: Puppeteer Puppet Master Strings.
Appearance: Pair of revolvers (image), or pair of gauntlets.
Capabilities: Gun stuff. Gauntlets enhance strength and have thin, razor sharp wires extending from fingertips. Wires obey Soren (somehow... magic).

Semblance: Intuition: Cannot read minds, but gets a "feeling" from others that can inform him of their intentions. Taxing to use for long periods of time, or more than a few times quickly.

Name: Catherine Angelo.
Race: Faunus: Lynx.
Animal Traits: Feline ears, tail, claws/nails. Likes to pounce around, get close to people, and climb things.
Appearance: Here.
Bio: Catherine (Cat for short) used to be a normal kid. Well, a normal Faunus. Whose brothers were in the White Fang. And whose father was an inspirational leader in the same group.

Okay, so maybe she's not normal.

Cat can also fight as if she'd been training her whole life. Well, she had. Her father insisted she train as a fighter in order to follow in the footsteps of her siblings and father. Which she took to well, until she saw what her family actually did. It involved a protest, some bombs, and countless dead humans. So Cat ran away to Vale, away from her father but unable to escape the White Fang. They're kinda looking for her, but she's been hiding her Faunus traits and living in the school, where they hopefully won't find her.

Weapon: Shadowmaker.
Appearance: (Link above.)
Capabilities: Bladed tonfa. Dual SMGs. Can fire pistols to move faster, or at enemies.

Semblance: Blink: Short-range teleportation. Cannot be used rapidly or over extreme distances.

Did you read the rules?: Uh, yeah. i helped make them!

RP Example: You know me!#This is an app (Keep this so I can find apps easily!)
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Note from le OPs: Be aware that you may need to alter your character's name(s). RWBY team names all have some form of continuity, and it might be hard to achieve if everyone has whatever name they want.

Just a note.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:07 pm

[expect an app here in 15 to 30 minutes]

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Don't you worry Kal. I know people. :D
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalbana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:12 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Don't you worry Kal. I know people. :D

When did I ever say I was worrying?

Caltarania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Caltarania » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Gah, my freetime.

Why you do dis?
I'M FROM KYLARIS, AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Kalbana wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Don't you worry Kal. I know people. :D

When did I ever say I was worrying?

I can read your thoughts. You want it to be tomorrow, huh...

Kalbana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:19 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Kalbana wrote:When did I ever say I was worrying?

I can read your thoughts. You want it to be tomorrow, huh...

Actually, I want some food. And I almost guarantee you it's going to be a World of Remnant.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse