NATION

PASSWORD

Punch - social networking website (IC/open for all)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:24 am

Thursday, 09/18/14

Dictator Pilkington 001
The New Velociraptor Empire
Supreme Overlord
Wrote a shout out just a while ago:

Category: Politics

@Good king joe

All the alliances in the world cannot stop my Mond-Laser des Untergangs and Atomgetrieben Blitzkrieg!

Jk! I already have my own Earth and Solar System to run! So don't expect any invasions soon!

#galacticdomination

550,364 Hits

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:50 am

Sunday, 9/7/48

CoS Veni Javez
Castille de Terro, RNI

Category: Public Announcement

As you all may have learned, the Asigna regime has begun the stages of storming our embassy in Manila. While I cannot condemn this action as anything I would not have done; it has come to the attention of both the civilian government and military high command of Inyursta that the concept of diplomacy is inherently outdated and obsolete. The construction of embassies and consulates are a waste of assets and the risks associated them far outweigh the benefits in this day and age.

It is for this reason, that we have decided to close down all of our embassies around the world, and eject all embassies from our nation. There is no harmful intent, rather a modernizing of our foreign policy to reflect the world we live in.
Thank you.

34,608 Hits

Sunday, 9/7/48

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Al-Wali
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Wali » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:13 am

Al-Khamīs, 09/18/14

President Ibrahim Abu Rashid Al-Wali
Shaykhi Republic
President of the Shaykhi Republic

Category: Politics and Society

It is always a shame when people consider all Muslims to be violent, scaremongering Jihadists. What some of us do is not what all of us do. If you want to take out anger on the violent Muslims then go someplace where you can do it honourably on the field of battle, not by vandalising their houses, burning Qu'rans, and being purely disrespectful to the modest and kind Muslims of your neighbourhood.

Not all Muslims are evil. Not all Atheists are good. It is your job to figure out who is good and who isn't.

In other news, the hearts of the Shaykhids go out to those poor people of the United Kingdom, who may lose their Scottish friends soon. Here's hoping they vote No!

4, 948, 687 Hits
This nation is a Zaydi Islamist Arab State. This nation has undergone a restart. Treat any posts before 19th September as non-canon.
RPing nation of Sayf Al-Khalifah.
God is my Comrade. Repost this in your sig if you agree.
I like TGs and good RP.

Transitional Heavenly State
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Transitional Heavenly State » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:00 am

---------Thursday, 09/18/18--------

WATCHING YOU
BUSY
The Heavenly State

Category: Philosophy

Did anyone say "embassy crisis" ? Back to the 1980s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY

18,511 Hits

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:02 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:OOC: Just to make it clear: Merrick Isles semi-controls India in Burmese war. It is different cannon, in which India is independent and is Merrick's ally.

OOC: I expected as much, but I suppose I was caught in the heat of the moment; oh well, nothing a few tweaks to the plan can't do.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:18 am

-
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:29 am

---------Wednesday, 09/02/25--------

Nosamo News Service International
Guadalupador
International News Service

Category: News

Inyurista Closes Embassy in Guadalupador

Nosamo, Guadalupador- In response to the Embassy Incident in the Philippines, the Rouge Nation of Inyurista has announced that it will close all of its embassies all around the world. The Inyuristan Chief of Staff, Veni Javez announced the closure of his nation's embassies over the social network, Punch. Announcing that "...That the concept of diplomacy is inherently outdated and obselete." He reassured worried diplomatic officials the world over by continuing with: "There is no harmful intent, rather a modernizing of our foreign policy to reflect the world we live in." The Guadalupadorian Ministry of State Affairs has yet to release a statement on the incident in Manila, or the closure of the Inyuristan Embassy.

420,111,069 Hits
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 am

Tuesday 18/09/14

Jalnatzic the Greatest
Bolrieg
Holy Crusaders

Category: #TertenBackOff #IraqIsBolrieg

Attacked by vultures new and old.
Terten and the Commonwealth want to burn Shadforad.
Attacked by vultures new and old.
Terten and the Commonwealth want to burn Shadforad.

Back off Terten, Mr Cultist.
Don't touch Bolriegian land, you better shut up!

You don't know Bolriegis well, don't play with fire!
Wasn't Zhouran your teaching?
You don't know Bolriegis well, don't play with fire!
Wasn't Zhouran your teaching?

Your Bayan always threatens our Bolriegian brothers.
We can send you replies by missile!
Your Bayan always threatens our Bolriegian brothers.
We can send you replies by missile!

560000 Hits

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:07 am

ST. ALEXANDER'S BATTALION
CHUCARA
COUNTER-REVOLUTIONARY

Category: #ChucaraLibre

Dorians and Pinos want to come? We have something prepared for you!

S Nami Bog!

90871 Hits
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am

---------Wednesday, 09/17/14--------

Weird Ale Yankovic
Planet Earth
Golden Legend

Category: #WhatTheHellIsThis?

Jalnatzic, you really need to stop attempting to poorly remix songs. Leave it to the professionals Kid, and find a new hobby as you suck pretty bad in the remix biz.

4,120,601 Hits
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:16 pm

error
Last edited by Bolrieg on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Brigadas de Operações Especiais Policiais
Gran Cuscatlan
Federal Police

Category: Sport, BOEP, Police

In our times, youth has many problems. Thanks to video games and television physical condition of our boys is decreasing rapidly. That is why we - the Policemen of Gran Cuscatlan - decided to change that! We are proud to announce that we will be opening sports clubs and training programs - all run by our unit - to increase physical condition among our youth!

Stop sitting in front of that TV and join us in training! Even if you are a fat weeaboo, do not worry - our instructors will turn you into man very quickly. Only thing that you need is to have a strong desire for change!

Do not wait for your muscles to grow alone - they will not! Want to be macho - join us!

A photo has been attached:

45678 Hits
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Sunday, 9/7/48

Secretsry of State Mario Velacoro
Castille de Terro, RNI

Category: Public Announcement

I am not sure which supposed "embassy" in their nation the Dorians are claiming we have shut down. Our records indicate there are no and have ever been any State Department personel present in the nation of Guadalupador, and furthermore they have never been listed as a friendly or allied nation.

Naturally this would lead one to question the validity of the Nosamo News Service; as their claims appear to be based solely on speculation of recent events and without any hard evidence or correct assements of the situation. Furthermore, they also typo every time they refer to our ethnicity/nationality by referring to us as "inyuristans" yet no second "i" exists in our nation's name.
Keep on reporting, NNS, keeping on reporting...

185,383,246 Hits

Sunday, 9/7/48

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Hatay
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatay » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Thursday 9/18/14

Ali Golofad Hatay Pres
The Republic of Hatay
President of the Republic of Hatay

Category: Scottish Referendum

With the world biting it's nails on the Scottish referendum I will make my opinion clear. I respect and admire Scotland's will to be independent but It will function better with the UK. So I say Vote No! And now laugh at this. North Korea wants to trade for Scottish whiskey. http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/09/n ... cy/380436/ LOL!!!!!!!!! Once more though #PeaceinBurma.

456 Hits
Last edited by Hatay on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long live Democracy!
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 8/30/2014

Back on NS, hello! Feel free to TG. Canon and History is (largely) the same.

No Internet July 1-July 16

Hatay
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hatay » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Thursday 9/18/14

Luitenant General Ali Umahad
The Republic of Hatay
2nd in Command of Hatayan Army

Category: Military

Hatayan peace keepers are being prepared to air drop food into Burma. Just an announcement. I must say that Terten's statement of having no cult of personality is off a bit. How may statues and images of him are in the Philippines? Respecting Hatay's recognition of the Punong I must say Terten isn't letting any other other parties compete. Note: THIS IS NOT an endorsement of the Cuscatlani regime.

93 Hits
Long live Democracy!
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 8/30/2014

Back on NS, hello! Feel free to TG. Canon and History is (largely) the same.

No Internet July 1-July 16

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:31 pm

quote="Mcnernia";p="21657125"]
---------Tuesday, 9/7/14--------

HM Emilion IV
McNernia

Category: POLITICS AND SOCIETY

SCOTLAND:

Ill be blunt, the Normans raided us and married into us, we are related to the Jacobites, course the whole business of breaking up UK Is something I find, different, providing Elizabeth II remains Queen of Scots or Scotland I will be fine. Parliament is of resolve to recognize the whole business. Its down the middle, Yes holds the Social Media sphere and well I adressed a rally of Pro-Scotland Freedom people and let me say that we in McNernia stand with the result. I spoke with the rally saying We are gathered here in the hope that the people of Scotland make a choice of prosperity, Dignity and Peace. We stand with our Celtic brothers and our Anglo-Saxon brothers, and our sisters of course. My heart commands me to cry Freedom and hoist the Saltire my head says that the UK is best unified and powerful. Scotland, Chose well tonight.
I am writing from 30,000 feet up over the Homeland as I head home from a rally in Tyrone Region. Thanks Tallonburgh.

HUTANJIA:
To the people of Hutanjia and to the President, the Prime Minister and I have the sincerest apologies, we are pressing hard, with any luck our New Edomite comrades shall be able to help you.

BURMA: I wish for peace.

Hits
[/quote]
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:39 pm

---------WEEKDAY, MM/DD/14--------

max jones
Fraire

Category: Other
@Dr. Hugh Mann
if I don't announce where I am on social media, how will people know what a thug and cool guy I am?
#logic #raptorsaredumb #youaredumb #swag #hashtag

14 Hits
Last edited by Fraire on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Thursday 9/18/14

General Saddam al-Bashir
The Emirate of Zanubiyala
General in Zanubiyalan air-force

Category: War, Zanubiyala, Iran, Philippines, Persian Gulf, Qatar

A great victory has come, recently Zanubiyalan Eurofighter Typhoon attack-jets sunk a Filipino ship of the coast of Iran with a anti-ship missile, I am bearing words from the leader himself when I say this, War has been declared on the Philippines, we will crush Filipino scum, we encourage other nations to do the same, the Emir has also informed me membership in the Axis will be our next step!

The Government of Qatar has announced support for our might and righteous cause!

Soon other Governments in the region will follow their trail!

The pious and mighty will win this war!

The Filipino communazis will dig their grave if they come!

997,000,000 Hits

Thursday 9/18/14

Nayef al-Fahd
Salafist Jihadi all the way

@GeneralSaddamalBashir I hope they do invade, can’t wait to slaughter Filipino kuffir.

997,000,000 Hits

Thursday 9/18/14

Ayesha al-Sayid
Daughter of Emir Mustafa al-Sayid

@GeneralSaddamalBashir I hope you crush them before they invade, the Filipinos are savages they rape women and kill children just like the nazis did.

997,000,000 Hits
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
IC NAME: Zairo

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:51 pm

SheikhMohammedZaman
Riysa
Now Leader of Jaysh al-arabi al-Islami (Arab Islamic Army), formerly known as Islamic Jihad Brigades and Intifada al-Islam

Category: #BombAsigna

#BombAsigna! I am back my followers, and since my new base of operations is in Riysa, and yes to the KKK (I mean KK) reading this I am in Riysa, the Riysan Government is training my militants, now before you all start crying “state-sponsored terrorism” I must say this we are not Takfiris, we do not target Shiites, Christians and Jews for sectarian reasons, nor do we accuse other Muslims of being Apostate, we are a moderate Sunni-Islamist/Pan-Arab organization now, although we do have members that are Wahhabist and Salafist and even some self-described “Qutbist" this is not official ideology, our members come from many differing schools of Sunni-Islam mainly older schools from Turkey. I also must say our current goals are targeting Asigna Philippines, as it is a threat to the Musilim world. I currently myself work with the Riysan Government as I have found out that Riysan interests are my group’s interests absolutely, My group does not wish to force Sunni-Islam on anyone, Christians,Jews, and Shia Islam deserves fair treatment too.

7,190 Hits
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Zanubiyala wrote:*Snip*

OOC:
Dude, your image is super huge. It takes up almost all my screen and I can't even read your post.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Zanubiyala wrote:*Snip*

OOC:
Dude, your image is super huge. It takes up almost all my screen and I can't even read your post.

OOC: I will fix it.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:14 pm

-
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Retiva
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Retiva » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:53 am

Friday, 09/19/14
Brought to you by the punch

ADS POWERED BY ADVERT ENGINE
Embassy Programme
more something
send me bacon please i'm hungry
Imperial Federation of Retiva; MT-PMT
Demonym; Retivan
Currency; Ᵽ1 = $2.0239
| GDP per Capita: Ᵽ40,093 | GDP: Ᵽ18.763 trillion | Population: 468 million | Total military: 1.6 million |
----congrats-----------you--------------found-me------

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:18 am

RAUL MARTINEZ
GRAN CUSCATLAN
EL CAUDILLO

Category: Politics

I now officially announce that nor Axis nor Gran Cuscatlan will cooperate with radical Jihadist organisations. The fact they fight against damn Pinos does not make them any better in my eyes.

LIBERTAD O MUERTE! DEATH TO ASIGNIST MENACE!

198 982 Hits
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:39 am

Saturday, 09/20/48

Hen Jon Meier 78 RAC
BUSY
Philippine bayan
Commanding officer, RAC

Category: Politics, #Changeforthebayan,

Is feeling: Angry

PESTE! I don't care anymore. Wala na akong pakealam kahit ano pa ang sasabihin nila. Magkatotoo na ako.

The Terten administration is the lowest it has ever been. I used to like that man, probably the greatest man i met in my life when he made this country rich and memorable but this time, he has corrupted. 5 years is already enough for him, the 5 year revolution is perhaps the only good time we had with the punong in the bayan but these last 2 years, everything is going so wrong.

Why did that man direct the campaign in Burma anyway and why do we have to fight there? We, the hukbo were built for self defense and not for intervention. We are not a political tool, we are defenders.

If he decided to wage war anyway, at least he could had leave the task of planning to us and not to his lousy planning. He doesn't even know a single thing about correctly firing a gun even if how many times the recoil breaks the glasses off his face.

Make no mistake, i do admire the punong, over the years he has done well, but he must take a break already, he has become too carried away by over estimating our own strength and abilities and m

Rational people know when a leader has become bad.

I demand that he resigns right now!

Me and my whole corp demand a snap election!

I, Admiral Jon Meier, commanding officer of the Racoa say this officially. Whether the Chief of staff Heneral Rizon Alfonso approve of this or not i am doing this in direct defiance to protocols that upperclassmen are always right.

I know what i am doing. You may have me as a candidate court martial, you may strip off my right to uniform and demote me from the Hukbo back into to a civilian, but i know, and god knows, i know what is best for this country.

Mabuhay bayan, not Terten.

78,097 Hits
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates