NATION

PASSWORD

Bayan punungan palace (Always open/Gigacanon only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 am

Minister of Foregin Affairs Dr. Pierre M. Joseph arrived at Ninoy Aquino international airport from Marquis De Lafayette International Airport via his private comercial Jet. He was accompanied by his disciple and two elite members of Shadow Valkyrie as well as one agent of CP 9.Pierre squinted as his disciple and dear friend handed him his shades. "Ah to think this nation is so close to Flardania and this is my first visit, also by Ilias it's bright." Pierre thought as he entered the motocade en route to Punungan palace.

When the motorcade arrived at the palace the driver was explaining to the guards how M.F.A Pierre was here to discuss future Flardania-Asigna Philippines relations. Pierre meanwhile sipped some tea in the back while patiently awaiting audience with Erin Terten.
Last edited by Flardania on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 am

Air Huda, Flight 342.
4:35 PM.
Nearby Palawan.

"This is Alif Rahman, we will soon be arriving in the Philippines, please have your tickets with you, and the crew will spray detectors as border protection." The pilot said. Zaeed Abbas, the Presidente of Huda was travelling to the Philippines as a vacation. He looked below to the lush limestone elevations in El Nido. It was quiet, and peaceful...until his tablet started ringing. Such loud noises! Thank goodness that the jet could contact the government of Huda. PM Hamid Yusriyah was calling him. "WHAT?! I HAVEN'T GAINED THE AIR HUDA ONE VIP PRESIDENTIAL JET AND NOW WHAT?!" Zaeed shouted. "Nothing, Zaeed. But the Greater Abbasist Republic has not had it's increment of relations with the bayan, so I would respect AND request you keep good calm and go to the Punungan palace, even if it were unexpected. We must increase relations." Hamid smiled, and closed the call. Zaeed sighed and took rest. He was going to need it.

The Presidential Royale.
6:05 PM
Punungan Palace.

"Presidente Zaheer? What are you doing here?" journalists said. Abbas just ignored them and tapped his driver. "Punungan palace." Zaeed sighed. This vacation was hectic now. The car sped through the roads of Manila. Zaeed noticed the jeepneys are he went on. Soon enough, the car screeched to the Punungan palace. The guards stopped him. "WHO ARE YOU?!" One guard said. Zaeed shouted, "I AM PRESIDENTE FRICKIN ZAEED ABBAS, AND I AM HERE TO FINISH MY WORK FOR A PEACEFUL VACATION IN EL NIDO!" The guards sort of moved back whilst Abbas was shouting. Soon, Abbas noticed Heneral Eluide. "Mabuhay Heneral! I am Presidente Abbas from Huda!" Zaeed said. "I realise this is uncalled for, but the people want to strengthen relations between our nations. I see Terten is painting Punungan. Green." Abbas looked around.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

A visit to the Bayan punungan palace

Postby Zanubiyala » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Rahaf al-Hassan arrived to the Bayan, she was very nervous, she was there to represent her husband the military dictator Mahmoud al-Hassan.

She was only 23 and very young and but it wasn’t the first time, she was member of Al-Zaman family, which was powerful family in Lebanon and Qatar.

She was arranged to be married with Mahmoud to get power in the country and prevent Rothschild backed communist takeover.

she walked into the palace, rather nervous as her goal was to pursued the Bayan to recognize the Al-Hassan regime.

She shook hands with a news reporter and was prepared for the questions.
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC NAME: Zairo

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:47 pm

The punong palace and the light show
A multitude of guests from all over the bayan flocked in the lobby of the palace while many more gathered outside to watch the beautiful light show that show unfolding in front of the palace. While the guests where still left to wait for the higher officials, maidens in bar't sayas and waiters in barong tagalogs went to entertain the guests with sweets doing special requests if they were told to. Suddenly, a golden horse drawn carriage then arrived at the front of the palace. Out then came the information minister, Adriano Timente, fully dressed in his partying outfit which he allegedly designed himself. "Mga kababayan...ladies gentlemen..it is a very big honor for you to come to my party!" He declared before he leaned to his side to sniff himself, just to check whether he smelled decent enough since he didn't have enough time to take his bath.

"Sige, before we move on to the important matters ...let's all have some fun!" He said. Those who waited for days were already by then had been very frustrated upon knowing that the real thing only started now. "Eat shit." They mumbled. "Your invitations told us to arrive here 3 days earlier."

At the punong's bedroom meanwhile, Terten meanwhile woke again on the sound of loud music. "Adriano is starting a fucking party again....without even telling me." Walking out still in pajamas, he tried to found Adriano as he made his way through the thick crowds and the dancing groups of people. He then found Adriano talking to a bunch of officials wearing thick dresses and makeup on their faces. "Ugly aristocrats..." He mumbled to himself before he tapped on Adriano's shoulder. "Not now...I'm busy." Adriano said before he turned only to jump in surprise. "Erin! You're not supposed to be awake!" Looking down, he then figured out that he just woke up. "How...delightful of you to come in uncasual attire." He turned to the aristocrats giggling as they also joined in the laughter.

"Are you joking me?" Terten raised a brow. "If you're supposed to start a party, you should warn me so i may look more...presentable. Gimme three minutes." He then sprinted out back to the dressing room.

Adriano meanwhile, then turned towards the nearest Hukbo official in full military uniform. "Hey! Mister! You saw the punong di ba?"

The army guy raised a brow before he figured out what he was talking about. "Oh..forgive me gin'ong Timente...i was not paying attention to protocol, i will declare salute once he comes back."

"Don't do that again. We're having a party but we must try to act as much as possible as if we are members of the Asigna party list ha?."

"Won't happen again. Pasensya na lang. Pagkakamali ko to." The officer bowed as Timente then turned to see foreigner guests. Immediately, he knew who they were but he had no idea that they had arrived.

He then tapped the back of the Arabian woman. "Gin'ang Al-Hassan? Rahaf Al-Hassan? Is that you? Why are you here, you didn't even send a communique! We are so sorry." He bowed. "Please...do say what will be your business here." He said before he signaled some people at the back of the Arabian woman. KK agents, then slowly moved in behind her, about an entire squad then stood behind her silently as they loaded their guns.

"We are ready to talk." Adriano said as he gave a thumbs up and an open mouthed smile.

The Heneral returned his salutes towards the Hudian president. "Mabuhay!" He said giving back a clenched fist salute. "I can't believe you are here. Why are you here sir?" He said as he refused to verify: not make eye contact with the Hudian president as a sign of respect.

"The punong himself is not around, i think he is still sleeping." He said. "If you are looking for a high official to be talking to, we have Adriano." He knelt to whisper something to the Hudian president.

"He's the second big shot around here, he acts as if he is the punong's right hand man or even the second leader of the bayan.

Should i show you the way around for him?"
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:07 pm

"Well Mr. Adriano, I have come to formally apologize over the death of your diplomat, it in by no means was intentional, he rather died instantly. but I am here to give you reasons why you should recognize my husband’s Government.”

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:28 pm

"What is done is done." The information minister hunched. "We do have some issues that have to discussed immediately. Teka lang ha?" He said as he checked his watch. "What's with Erin?"

"I hope he hasn't become to addicted to the punch at his laptop." He whispered to himself as he suspected that he was wasting his time in that website as he always does, especially when he thinks he has a few minutes free time left to spare to make some posts, however, those few minutes always devolves into half an hour.

"Wait right here Gin'ang Al-Hassan i will be right back." He said racing towards Terten's office.

When Adriano disappeared from sight, a bespectacled man then stepped in. "OH! So you must be the one who was unintentionally forced into this party because of the unfortunate...events...Eh?" He said smiling. "Ah! Forgive me for being rude. Terten...that's me name...call me Erin cause i want us to be friends..." He said as he reached out his hand to shake with her.

"Let me guess that today's talks would determine the fate of your nation right? And it would be only a metter of time whether or not the most dreaded thing we all want to avert happens because of irresponsibility done on your part....War." He said as his hand was still reaching out for a handshake.

"But don't worry. If you think you know us...all the gunfights we had were just games...Does your husband want to know what a real war is?" He held his hand back.

"Biro lang...we all know no one wanted this war." He assured. "And no one wants their capitals buried beneath a hundred feet of rubble never to be seen or heard from again after firebombing right? So it would probably the best time for your nation, your husband...to reconsider his actions. If they want peace...they must not convince just everyone in the public..."

He then leaned closer to Rahaf's ear. His breath was probably already rubbing against her skin.

"Convince me..."
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:56 pm

"What is it you want?" She crossed her arms and smirked

"Oil? We are an oil rich country near Qatar and Bahrain. My own father is a Qatari sheikh, he is vastly wealthy, You could have all the oil you want." She smiled

"But that's not, what your after......is it?"

She laughed

"You want me? Well you can't have me, I am married and also just to make you jealous I'm still a virgin and I will only lose it to my husband, not to some perv adulterous idiot like you."

She then said

"You will be on a 2 front war, Burma and the Persian Gulf, how sad.......if we help Iran it should win the Shiites over on our side against you, you will have Iraq on your hands."

She added while sitting down on the chair and crossing her legs
"Your leader is a fag and he went from a nazi to a politically correct nazi, he has switched front totalitarianism to social democracy, or as Martinez would say communism under a new name. You cannot beat us we have proxies in Bandar Abbas right now, we will use the Iranians against you."
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:05 pm

"Ew!" Terten squicked. "I want what you want. Peace." He said before he turned to the nearest uniformed KK agent.

"The party is going to be a little bit tight from now own..lock the gates." Immediately, the KK went to the main door and had it shut, but the party was still going on, only things inside the palace, between Terten and Al-Hassan's wife were going to be a little more private.

"What if we make a deal. I overthrow your husband and you come to power and i'll definitely support you so long as Cuscatlan is put out of the picture." He said.

"However, we can do things the hard way.." He said as his hand went inside his coat grabbing to pull out something sharp. It was a knife.

He then lifted the knife high in the air mid air. The knife then glimmered to the light proving that it was just newly sharpened. Suddenly the Filipino leader plunged it...

To those who were seeing the knife falling, everyone braced for blood, they knew he was gonna kill Rahaf, but the knife fell..

....To the meatloaf at the table just right beside Terten.

"Gin'ang Hassan, do you want to eat? Even i haven't eaten yet." He said as he sliced a piece of the meatloaf offering it to Rahaf.
Last edited by Asigna on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

"No thank you I am not hungry, I am suspicious of such people as you, and I love my husband."

She starred at him.

And then said

"If you kill me, you will have Qatar against you as well."
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Terten frowned. "Arrest her!" He said.

"Opo!" Replied the uniformed soldiers as they ran to Rahaf. One of them tazed the woman before the other handcuffed her.

"I have no use for you." He mumbled before turning back to the scene of incarceration. "Search her!" Another two KK officers then searched her for anything suspicious from head to toe. Everything was searched. Her pockets were fondled, her wallets were opened, and her phone, if any was confiscated.

"Tie her to a chair! I want you to find a body double that looks just like her." He said as the KK agents then worked together to forcefully tie her in a chair with chains while wrapping her torso around with packing tape.

"Rahaf. If i let you go, do you agree to make peace with me and end your alliance with Cuscatlan?"

Air raid sirens could clearly be heard in the background as tanks, IFVs, snipers and other military assets from the Hukbo were laid in front and around the palace and the perimeter of the downtown Manila amidst the party that was going on outside.

"Speak Gin'ang Al-Hassan!" He said as he removed his glasses to clean it with his hankie.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Iranian Islamic State
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Iranian Islamic State » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:58 am

Cavite City,Asigna Philliphines

A Boeing 747 with blue stripes and a marking "Iran Air" in the middle of the hull and "Islamic Republic of Iran" beside it.Inside the plane,Ayatollah Ali Khameini,as well as his advisor and a number of body guards armed with Khaybar KH-2002 and MP-443 Viking Grach.After a long flight from Imam Khomeini Airport at Iran,the plane finally landed.After the plane stopped,the door opened as Khameini stepped down.He and his guards then entered the convoy with the destination:Punungan Palace,to meet Terten.

After sometime,the convoy arrived.Ayatollah Khameini then stepped down and walked inside the palace as he waits for Terten.

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:13 am

Punungan Palace.

Abbas nodded as the Heneral led him to Adriano. "Mabuhay, Gin'ang Adriano. I am Presidente Zaheer Abbas. I am here to discuss our brotherly relation." Abbas said, as he shook Timente's hand. Naib...maybe he might have to agree with Heneral Domer. For a deputy, he was quiet snobby-looking.

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:46 pm

"You bastards, this is terrorism."

She spit on them and said

"Damn you Terten, go commit suicide you infidel faggot."
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 pm

"Ugh! Disgusting creature!" He spat as he smacked a mosquito that bit him. Facing the window, he looked in scorn as droplets started to fall from the sky. It was raining. He always detested rain. It makes a lot of things harder. He also remembered how rain made the ordeal of fighting the invading Chinese back at 2030 when they landed on Cagayan, a nightmare. Fighting in mud and how it made conditions perfect for mosquitoes to breed and waltz casually all around.

"Gin'o!" One of the KK agents cried. "She has...armed weapons."

"Armed weapons? All weapons are armed!" He smirked as he turned to Rahaf who clearly showed an emotion of resistance. He then lifted her head up with his finger. "So you came here to assassinate me? Well, you have guns right here right now, that would save us the trouble of having to by ourselves some new bullets." He recieved the pistols from the guards, 2 Derringer pistols. "Why two? You know you could just kill a person with just one."

There was an awkward paused as Terten snickered without a reason. He was snickering because of the fact as much as he tries to be good, he couldn't resist of doing these things, yet he blames the fact that other people forced him to do evil. He snapped from his thoughts turning his attention back to the tied up woman and the 4 agents restraining her.

"Peste...Whatever...Kill her." He blankly ordered. Immediately, the 2 agents aimed their Beretta 92s on her forehead and fired on the tied up woman.

"This is like...the third time i did this... But i'm sure that all the guys i ever killed are bad guys..Yeah..So it's excusable."

"Agreed my punong." Said one of the soldiers. "Prepare the appropriate cleaning materials to clean up the mess here. Incinerate the body at the oven room." He said as he left.

Terten then went outside the isolated room where the whole debacle happened and down to the lobby of the palace to welcome the Iranian leader, Khamenei.

"Takbir your eminence." He said with open arms approaching to kiss the ring of the Muslim leader whom in secret, terrified him because of his appearance since he always had the notion that if he did one wrong thing, he will be in very deep trouble. "Come! I invite you to our kainan1!" He said as he accompanied the Ayatollah to the banquet hall.

7 whole squads and fire teams of KK agents silently marched into the palace with a very alert eye on every corner in their view. Paroling every inch of the palace inside and out, every floor and every room. They silently barged into meetings in different rooms to patrol and see anything suspicious going on. Security was tightening after threats of a terrorist attack. Meanwhile, the holographic technicians who were summoned into the palace earlier by the chief of staff and the science team began looking around the palace. The team of technicians then laid out their blue prints for their invention of a very high tech security system, a holographic maze: the planned giant projection system that will create an illusionary holographic vista or terrain in the city if it is attacked in any case, which will confuse the attackers mot likely.

"There's going to be a lot of work needed." Said the leader of the holography team, the innovative student woman whom was randomly picked from a science fair at the Ateneo de Zamboanga university.

"Indeed, most likely because he is Terten's closest friend and that probably influenced the punong's decision as to why he assigned him as his deputy...for a propaganda minister." Eluide said to Zaheer. The Heneral however jumped in fright when he realized it was Zaheer.

"What? Zaheer? I thought i heard you were...passed away to the heavens above?"

1Dinner/Banquet

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:52 pm

1400 Hours: Guadalupadorian Embassy

Ambassador Victoria Kumisano paced around her office, waiting for the Grand Premier to call her. She had been expecting the call the entire day, waiting for any directions that the Grand Premier would like to give her for when she meets the Punong. As soon as she sat down, the phone rang. Grand Premier Saiko is on the other line.... Finally. She gladly picked up the phone and answered it. "Yes, Grand Premier?...."Right, I'll be sure to talk to Terten about Chucara.... And Burma as well, right. Can't let the damn Cuscatlanis open more fronts in Asia....Gotcha. I'll get in contact with him as soon as he is able. Goodbye, Ms. Saiko" She hung up and leaned back. She wasn't used to the humidity of the Philippines, it always made her hair a bit frizzy, and it felt like an oven, walking the streets of the city. She straightened her back and wrote a message to Terten.

TO: The Punong of the Filipino Bayan, Erin Terten
FROM: The Guadalupadorian Ambassador to the Bayan, Victoria Kumisano
Encryption Level: MEDIUM

The Grand Premier requests that I talk to you as soon as possible about the various international efforts against Gran Cuscatlan and its Axis. The Grand Premier also sends her warmest regards to you, Punong. And will talk about a more permanent alliance in the future.
- Victoria Kumisano
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Iranian Islamic State
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Iranian Islamic State » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:58 am

Ayatollah Khameini was partially annoyed at the fact that Terten kissed his ring.However he ignored it and carried on.A large number of guards from Hezbollah,IRGC and the Iranian secret service it self was there.Each and every corner of the palace was guarded,the banquet hall was already sterillized.Khameini then greeted Terten calmly Thank You. he said as he follows Terten to the hall with loads of guards following him.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:37 am

"Sorry about the kissing the ring part...i didn't know that you were only supposed to do that to Catholic popes." Terten remarked as he opened gestured everyone to sit down on the immaculately decorated chairs shining with the hue of gold. The table in front of them was filled with all kinds of food, yet the pork was hastily separated from the beef to make sure the meal was going to be halal. The woman officials were told to sit away from the Ayatollah as much as possible out of respect.

As the other guests feasted their eyes on the food, Terten meanwhile, still standing, began his prayer.

"Dear lord. O bathala..." He said as he hastily made the sign of the cross.

"We thank you for this wonderful meal, this overflowing banquet that should be offered to children at the nearest orphanage store and the families who couldn't even afford to eat candy in unfortunate parts of the world. We also thank you for making sure his eminence, Gin'ong Khamenei's plane did not crash in the Indian ocean like many of our PM's here suggested as a reason why he was late. We also thank you that there aren't too many storms and typhoons these days and that it doesn't rain too much that the bayan gets good harvest for this wet season. We hope that our sins, if we did commit any which we really tried our best to not, may be appeased as we move forward each day and that instead of making enemies accidentally we successfully create friends each and every time. Also, help us through this stressful night. May all the soldiers at the front be protected, may all the people working hard be contented, may all those who enter a time of distress find comfort.

Amen...."
He concluded his prayer with a warm smile. Contrary to his superficial angelic demeanor, the bespectacled leader by then was already feeling very much disgusted he had said all those things. He knew he just did a lot of bad things lately. The thought of his conscience engulfing him disturbed him. The feeling of guilt was already overwhelming especially when he saw one of the guest's children, a little boy, looked at him with such hopeful eyes, obviously idolizing him. It's probably the kind of look that would give someone the message. "I want to be like him when i grow up." Thoughts of Rahaf's corpse flashed to his mind. It took him about 5 seconds at most to regain his composure.

"Ladies and gentlemen...mga kababayan..let's sit down!" He said. As the guests sat, several waiters and waitresses began serving soup to the guests. Things were unusually calm, the guests were not really talking to each other , Heneral Meier noticed. He was seated just on the left side of his punong and he wondered how a supposedly happy party could be so...depressing.

"This party is so sad even funerals seem happier." He remarked.

"Ano sabi mo?1" Said Terten who overheard him.

"Oh, gin'o...Is there any reason for the lack of...party spirit?"

"Psst...The Ayatollah is here. We want to make sure that he doesn't look at us as if we're a bunch of westernized barbarians." Immediately, the bespectacled leader shot back up with a smile turning to the elderly Iranian leader who was flanked by his guards.

"The foreign affairs did not receive a communique nor a warning that you will come. But yeah...you came. What would the issue be?" He said as he tried to break the awkward silence in the room.

"Again, sorry about your ring back there. I have a can of neutrinol spray here." He said as he reached out a can of spray that was labeled NEUTRINOL, the invention that was supposed to remove all kinds of smell where it is sprayed 'neutralizing' the smell. "That'll remove the smell of tuna stuck to your ring, i ate tuna earlier and it was delicious...that's not important though."

He felt a ticklish buzz on his side. Pulling out his cellphone he realized someone just texted him.

TO: The Punong of the Filipino Bayan, Erin Terten
FROM: The Guadalupadorian Ambassador to the Bayan, Victoria Kumisano
Encryption Level: MEDIUM

The Grand Premier requests that I talk to you as soon as possible about the various international efforts against Gran Cuscatlan and its Axis. The Grand Premier also sends her warmest regards to you, Punong. And will talk about a more permanent alliance in the future.
- Victoria Kumisano

A short reply was immediately sent.

Ok. Come here na.

-Terten

Meanwhile, the two KK agents tried their best to pull Rahaf secretly from the small interrogation room of the second floor towards the oven room at the level 1 basement, which was through the kitchen, unfortunately crowded by guests, cooks and stewards for this day's party.

"Peste! We can never make it in time! If we're not fast enough, this body will rot in our very hands and it will be obvious that we just executed someone!" Complained one of the officers as he let go off his grip from the dead woman's feet.

"Hey! Hold her feet!" Shouted the other.

"I know! I'll put her in a sack!" The third one said as he ran to the storage room just beside them only to grab out a plastic bag, and it wasn't even big enough to carry a human torso.

"A sack huh? You expect us to carry a dead woman through this?" Complained the second one.

"Chop her to pieces!" Suggested the second one. "You know i've seen this before in horror movies when a killer chops a body and stuffs it in different bags-"

"Stop it that's disgusting!" Complained the first one.

"You're disgusted about that and you call yourself a KK officer?" Retorted the second one. "Doesn't matter. We'll just have to leave this for a while in one of the empty store rooms and two of us would have to guard it."

"What happens if it rots?"

"Spray neutrinol! I'll go look for a rice sack that's big enough to carry 2 bodies." The second one then ran off to the lower floors as the two began dragging her body into the empty storage room. "Don't leave your post!" The second one shouted.

Filipino dictionary
1What did you say?
Last edited by Asigna on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:08 pm

Victoria received the message and jumped out of her seat. She gathered several folders and headed down the stairs into the Embassy lobby. As she walked outside, into the humid air her car was waiting for her, door completely open. Victoria quickly got in and directed her driver to head to the palace. After a few minutes in traffic, she was dropped off at the entrance. It was quite an imposing building. Terten works to impress. She thought about the building as she walked through the entrance.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Iranian Islamic State
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Iranian Islamic State » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 am

Ayatollah Khameini then grabs ahold of the small bowl of soup infront of him and sipped it a bit using a spoon.He then replies to Terten:
Indeed i did not send any prior communique,due to..urgency,I should say.My people in Tehran have been protesting due to my slow actions on taking Bandar Abbas and Qeshm back,and I do agree that i could have done something faster.Morover,straight to the point,I am here to sign an agreement that all Filipino presence in the Islamic Republic of Iran MUST be removed.
He said,saying the word "Must" boldly.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:44 am

A lot of thoughts popped into Terten's mind. "KILL HIM! KILL HIM!" He thought though he immediately brushed aside urges of brutality and took breathes to maintain his demeanor. "We've left a lot of equipment and major military infrastructure which we've built for classified purposes so we must be given a week to withdraw and demolish some stuff. We don't need no treaty to agree about withdrawal. You deserve Bandar Abass and Qeshm.. However, we would be free to be called into your presence if ever you need us." He said.

"That was easy." Terten thought. Because he was at first quite hesitant to make this decision and thought he would have to kill someone if he did.

"Anyway, we have that settled... Please do stay as much as you like...If you stay long enough, you might be able to witness the launching of our first space station component into space. It's a science project which we try to reach out our research into Mars and Europa." He said as he stood up with a wine glass in his hand.

"Mga kaibigan!" He declared holding up his wine glass in the air. "A toast....to the new era of humanity!..MABUHAY!"

Immediately, all the Filipinos among the guests stood up simultaneously and gave clenched fist salutes. "MABUHAY!" They thundered before sitting down upon Terten's gesture.

"Your eminence... It would probably be a cliche thing if i talk about an alliance because we know we have our own problems to deal with. So instead, we'll be talking about something else useful for our cause. We have better things do than discuss preparing for war with other nations.. We humans are not born on this earth to fight each other, rather, to improve ourselves." He said as he straightened his tie. "I have heard lots about your nuclear project. We all know it's not to build nuclear weapons like how the west purports repeatedly simply because your nation is not Pro-American. But we all knew those days are over...it's just that.. Certain sanctions have crippled the advances of your great nation. Iran was already on the verge of making a feat of science for their nation and the progress of its people though that's when America and Netanyahu stepped in. It is in our prime interest that we help you advance forward. We should join forces in this front. Then we might as well find something good in the field of medicine, advance the use of electricity without burning fossil fuels. That way...you don't have to use oil for your powerplants and all your oil can be used for export instead. That will be great for economy. It would be great to see that our nations would be incentive enough to be called as true energy superpowers of the world."

"The potential of the Persian nation has been hindered because it has been pounded repeatedly by western agenda, which shouldn't be a problem today." Said a young woman who was the foreign ministress of Terten's administration. Christine Gonzales, Rosa Rivera's friend. "The battle against western agenda has left us too war shocked. We must no longer focus on defensive political agenda and focus on advancing our strengths and technological prowess. Our respective nations could and it deserves to reach greater heights."

"We'll start by starting a joint nuclear research program guided by a memorandum." Said the bespectacled leader. "And if anyone threatens to break this memorandum out of paranoia, even though we know what we only seek is peace... we are entitled to work together to overcome it."

Meanwhile, the KK agents managed to carry Rahaf's body in a sack stuffed with potatoes. They survived the ordeal of dodging many different people and chefs who wanted to get their sack because they needed either the sack or the potatoes by simply saying "the punong needs it". Finally they were outside the oven room. Just below the glowing neon sign which was labeled OVEN ROOM, there was a huge shiny metal door with a big metal wheel for a knob. The door had a glass window which showed on nothing but darkness on the other side. Upon closer look, the officers themselves realized the door was covered with inscriptions, old tagalog, Alibata.

"Let's not waste time. The body has to be quickly burnt." The first officer said. The door was then opened, inside, nothing but darkness.\

"ILAW ILAW! Find some lights!" He said as he felt through the darkness in search of a switch. There was none. "Wait...There doesn't seem to be any switch around here..."

Suddenly, the room was lit. Turning around, the officers saw the wall on their side glow in eerie bright red light which suddenly turned blue. The door behind them shut closed. And suddenly, the room suddenly felt warm. It wasn't long before the room turned warm enough that they were already sweating then suddenly, the heat was already becoming unbearable. One by one they desperately tried to inhale though the air around them too hot that every breath they took burned them inside and out.

Reaching our to the window, which was locked outside by someone else, the first of the KK officers made desperate attempts to open the door and turn the superheated knob only to be their hands blistered and burn. It wasn't long again before the heat overcame their consciousness as they gave in to heat stroke.

The last thing the officer who tried to open the door ever saw was that hooded old men on the other side of the door's glass window were simply watching them burn while chanting incantations. Blue flame then engulfed the room, burning the sack and the bodies completely into cinders. The neon sign in front of the oven room then changed its label.

"HUMAN PILLAR CHAMBER 56"

Kapitalia square, punungan palace, partying lobby

"Perfect..now we already laid out everything we need for the preparation of the construction of the Dangan pyramid, there should be nothing that would stop us from

"A low pressure area however is coming gin'ong Garson so it would challenge our schedule when we begin the ground breaking and insertion of the foundations."

"The human pillar will make sure that doesn't happen. No matter what happens tomorrow, the construction shall begin and the Pyramid of the punong shall be built successfully. However, since your the weatherman we must be wary of floods, that will make even starting the construction impractical."

"Is it even possible that we move an entire palace into higher ground so we won't have to worry about floods?"

"America moved churches from one place to another. The Abu Simbel was saved from the rising waters of the Nile by having it relocated into higher ground. Impractical but possible, ambitious but not impossible, that's what the punong always told us. As the bayan's head architect i decide that tomorrow will be the construction day...that's when the party ends."

"509 souls in the human pillar. Isn't that more than enough already?"

"It took San Juanico Bridge1 600 souls sacrificed for it to be renderred unbreakable to even something the like of Yolanda2. We need not to be compassionate about each and every single one of them, we're just doing what is right for the progress of our nation."

"I understand."

"A Dorian delegate. Friendly nation! Mabuhay!" Saluted Adriano as he came across Victoria. "Please...join us in dinner. I presume the punong has been expecting you ha?"

Filipino dictionary
1The longest bridge in the Philippines up to date. A popular urban legend persists that it was built to be invincible at the cost of untold number of street children sacrificed alive in cement mixers.
2The Filipino name for the most powerful and deadliest storm in modern history, Typhoon Haiyan

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:05 am

Code: Select all
TO:Erin Terten
SEC:SECRET
SUB:Your Change of Heart

Greetings

I and Raul Martinez have been very concerned for some time over the whole business of you being an Axis member and then allying to the Bishad Al-Sham Soviet Union a Communist abomination. Please explain that?
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:21 am

To: Queen Emilion IV

Greetings. I have not allied with any communist, such as the Soviet union or socialist Syria. Recheck the facts being told to you by Cuscatlani officials. You might not know how it far they will lie just so they can rally as many anti-Filipinos as possible. Their agenda is currently trying to destroy the thing they see is contesting their position in the world stage, and that is us.

Anyway, if you are interested, do come to us. We might have a lot of constructive things to discuss, may it be economical cooperation or such.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

Iranian Islamic State
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Iranian Islamic State » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:28 am

A week? Khameini thought for a while. I will give you a week,however the IRGC and the Iranian Hezbollah will enter Qeshm and Bandar Abbas in a matter of hours,just to make sure everything's properly in place. he continued.
Regarding the cooperation,i will have to discuss it with Tehran,however i personally agree with your suggestions. he said as he takes another sip of the soup.

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Code: Select all
TO:Erin Terten of the Philippines
SEC:SECRET-MONARCHS PERSONAL SEAL
SUB:Greetings

Hello

I am a KING so before I come to your Capital Mr Terten or send anyone to negotiate with you or your people I want simply your apology to the error loged in your previous communique and perhaps I shall upgrade the representation from the Consulate-General to a Embassy. I want a apology, and well I shall not entirely trust you, the Cuscatlani have raised some problems.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:25 am

"A week...mostly because our men will still hold a goodbye party to the Iranian people they enjoyed hanging around with during the duration of their presence in soil which is rightfully yours." "Things in those two zones, Qeshm and Bandar Abbas had been pretty much the same as how it is in the mainland Persia, all the laws of the Islamic republic still exist and practiced freely on those zones, save the one that tried to disrespect the true value of women's lives as defined by Allah. The only thing that is wrong there is that some guy name Al-Akbar i think proclaimed himself as Shah. We don't want to interfere with what the locals do so we let him become Shah as he wants. That's the only anomaly you must weed out...We're not the perfect managers of foreign territory.....No one is."

He sighed.

"On the bright side though, i heard Qeshm, that humble village of the Qeshm island was turned into a real port city, take in mind something like Hongkong, though only 70,000 chose to live there so it's just as big as Darwin. Still a significant change if you ask me."

"Indeed, it was my idea to industrialize that sucker." The ministress of interior, Akasya, winked.

"About our joint nuclear advancement program, we can discuss more in a convention that PACO will hopefully facilitate but for today. If you are interested...we can kindly make a draft for a memorandum of understanding between our two great countries." Terten coughed.

The bespectacled leader then reached out for his fountain pen at his coat's pocket. "Here's my old faithful." "I preferred using the iron quill though..much finer quality in writing. I've always been an enthusiast of pens...and pianos." He grinned as he clicked on the pen. Suddenly, a squirt of ink shot from the pen's nib staining Terten's glasses.

"Peste!" He said as he tried to clean his stained spectacles. "This is why i hate fountain pens." He began writing down on a blank stationary paper which had elaborate gold designs. Terten the hastily wrote while making some few errors.

Today, the Islamic republic of Iran and the banyan bayan hereby understands in a common will that Bandar Abbas and the city state of Qeshm is Iranian territory and we ought to respect the sacred sovereignty of the Iranian nation. The understanding of Iraqn and the bayan state will then be solidified under this memorandum and such understanding shall be manifested in further cooperation for works and projects. Together we shall help each other's internal conf external problems in dealing with threats such as imperialism and Wahhabism. May the point of this memorandum grow more meaningful than the words written in this paper.

"What do you think? I hope Tehran is enjoying this."

To: King Emilion IV
Encrypt code: 56739201%%%&

Mabuhay!

We apologize for mistaking your gender. Won't happen again. Pasensya..
Anyway, We are delighted to have you interested in meeting with us. We understand the trust issues for these
are rough times and we all have to excuse ourselves to be confined to safety measures in our own ways. Anyway
to brief it all, we will be impromptu much about the meeting to make sure we are true to what we talk and our happiness
to see you will not be scripted. Hope to see you having dinner with us. The Ayatollah of Iran has come too.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents