NATION

PASSWORD

Pacific Economic Defense Coalition [Open/Alliance]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Flardania wrote:
Soviet Syrian Arab Republic wrote:This died.

Nope some people are doing heavy RP's and most of the post are in the merger post.

If you merged, this should be locked, right?
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Victoriala wrote:
Flardania wrote:Nope some people are doing heavy RP's and most of the post are in the merger post.

If you merged, this should be locked, right?

We use this thread now. Not sure why the name isn't changed tho

is of glaring at flardania

:P

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 am

Cyllea wrote:
Victoriala wrote:If you merged, this should be locked, right?

We use this thread now. Not sure why the name isn't changed tho

is of glaring at flardania

:P

I got it, I just need to edit the OP and i'm working on a draft on MS Word
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:32 pm

We merged yay
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Bazrasha
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazrasha » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:48 pm

PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Republic of Bazrasha
Capital: Tammuz
Geographical Location: Middle East (Persian Gulf Region)
Economic System: Market Economy with some restrictions resembling the Rhine Model
NS Population: 7 million
RP Population: 58,000,000

Government Type: Semi-Presidential Unitarian Republic
Head of State: Makmud al-Hejaz
Head of Government: Hamis bin-Malikisadiq
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Arkej Ergeç
Age of Delegate: 42
BIO/Credentials (Optional):
PhD in Macroeconomic and International Finance from Îrbal Hâwlê University

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 33,000 active 467,000 reserve
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Observer
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): MT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? yes
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) International Freedom Alliance
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? to increase our economic reach and diversity as well as to help protect and defend as well as be protected and defended in a mutualism military agreements

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) we tend to treat them equally however LGBTQ activist have been pushing for the legalization of Gay Marriage. Other then that religious diversity leads to extensive religious freedoms and freedom from religion.

RPing experience/examples: IFC Council

UNITED STATES OF ISLAMIC
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED STATES OF ISLAMIC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:51 pm

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Sultanate of United States of Islamic
Capital: Istanbul
Economic System: Liberal free-market
NS Population: 2.521 billion
RP Population: 1,325,100,000 (2020 census)

Government Type: Sultanate
Head of State: Sultan Mehmed II
Head of Government: Pasha Agha Muhammad Abd-Salim
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Jalal-Ud-Din Muhammad Akbar
Age of Delegate:Well, he was born in 1983
BIO/Credentials (Optional): Name: Jalal-Ud-Din Muhammad Akbar
Born: Samarqand 22-10-1983
Wife: Jodha Mirzani Ul-Salim
Child: Muhammad Abd-Karim

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 46,850,000 active personnel and 20,320,000 reserved personnel (as of 2020)
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Since I am Co-founder, i would have to be full
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Once a member of the Axis, but I left that alliance...
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Nope
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Because I am Co-founder.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) We uphold democracy

RPing experience/examples: I hate RPs that only focus on the military action. I prefer RPs that focus more on the diplomacy and the characters themselves.

which became communist and Shia will stoned, impalement, hanging, decapitation, and tortured

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 am

UNITED STATES OF ISLAMIC wrote:PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 46,850,000 active personnel and 20,320,000 reserved personnel (as of 2020)
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Since I am Co-founder, i would have to be full

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Once a member of the Axis, but I left that alliance...
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Because I am Co-founder.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) We uphold democracy

RPing experience/examples: I hate RPs that only focus on the military action. I prefer RPs that focus more on the diplomacy and the characters themselves.

which became communist and Shia will stoned, impalement, hanging, decapitation, and tortured

I'm rereading this a fourth time and I'm still don't know how to understand.
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

Bardeguez
Civil Servant

Founded: May 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bardeguez » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:59 am

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: United States of Bardeguez
Capital: San Mattew
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory):East Pasific
[b]Economic System:
Thriving
NS Population: 428 M
RP Population: N/A

Government Type: United States
Head of State: Wyatt Beaverston
Head of Government: N/A
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Paul Lebregrann Harrison
Age of Delegate:45
BIO/Credentials (Optional):Sergeant at BNA for 2 Years, Secretary of Economic Ministry.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 890,865
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full Fledged Member
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT+12

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) No
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? I want my country is safe, from Economy, to Democrations.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Government giving the people the best, freedom in religion, activity. All civilians have a nice job, nice economy, poors are rare.

RPing experience/examples:economic ministry

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 am

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info

Military Info

Alliance Misc

Co founder?

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:18 am

Flardania wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info

Military Info

Alliance Misc

Co founder?

Yeah, I was wondering that too..
When is the OP gonna be updated? This is kind of why I wanted an administrative account, haha

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 am

UNITED STATES OF ISLAMIC wrote:Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Once a member of the Axis, but I left that alliance...

You were Axis? Which account?

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:25 am

Im a co founder
Last edited by The Polarian Empire on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Attention: I am back from Vacation and we shall commence merging :clap: . I will be making a new thread with an Administrative Account shared by Cyllea, The Polarian Empire I. I just need to go over a few last details things with Cyllea and the thread will be up later today or tomorrow EST [Dependent on Cyllea being online to respond to TG's]. Also tnx to Bojikami for helping this move along from behind the scenes.
Last edited by Flardania on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Muzztopia
Minister

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Flardania wrote:Attention: I am back from Vacation and we shall commence merging :clap: . I will be making a new thread with an Administrative Account shared by Cyllea, The Polarian Empire I. I just need to go over a few last details things with Cyllea and the thread will be up later today or tomorrow EST [Dependent on Cyllea being online to respond to TG's]. Also tnx to Bojikami for helping this move along from behind the scenes.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Flardania wrote:Attention: I am back from Vacation and we shall commence merging :clap: . I will be making a new thread with an Administrative Account shared by Cyllea, The Polarian Empire I. I just need to go over a few last details things with Cyllea and the thread will be up later today or tomorrow EST [Dependent on Cyllea being online to respond to TG's]. Also tnx to Bojikami for helping this move along from behind the scenes.

Yay!
Be gay, do crime.
23 year old nonbinary trans woman(She/They), also I'm a Marxist-Leninist.
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.33

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Great News
BREAKING NEWS:

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Attention: The PCP is born: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=308160, this thread will be open a little longer to help direct some of the more inactive members.
:clap:

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:45 am

Ladies and gentlemen, if you don't mind, this sunday (Filipino time) i will hold a katipon, an economic convention-auction-innovations fair.

Better prepare your scientists, your inventors, your businessmen. More information when you TG me.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates