NATION

PASSWORD

Nationalist Rebels Attack New Austzeland (Atlas/IFC/STO/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Nationalist Rebels Attack New Austzeland (Atlas/IFC/STO/MT)

Postby New Austzeland » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:44 pm

NOTE: If you are not a member of the International Freedom Coalition, Atlas or STO, please do NOT post in this. If you are not in either of the said alliances or Atlas and are already in this RP than you may keep participating.

OOC Thread here

Theme

• In general, do not do any of this.
    • No WMDs. Nuclear, chemical, etc.
    • The OP's word is law. No exceptions.
    • Please try to respect military realism.
    • You may only deploy up to 750,000 forces. Anything above said number will not be allowed in the RP.
    • Make sure to make your posts look at least half decent.
    • Don't be a dick to participants, especially the OP.
    • I've probably had a bad day, so if you're lucky you'll get two warnings before you're out of this RP if you break any rules.

BREAKING: NATIONALIST INSURGENTS TAKE OVER THE CITY OF SERKALA IN NORTHERN NEW AUSTZELAND

REBELS DEFEATED, ALL TERRITORY RE-GAINED

Background of the new conflict

The Austzeland National Party, abbreviated ANP, is an old Nationalist movement founded in 1999 in the mountains of New Austzeland, and operates in the northern areas. While they have been under the radar since then for quite a while, they have recently made their presence known by attacking and taking over the Austzelandi city of Serkala, in the northern areas near the border of District XIV and New Austzeland. Though the city only has a population of about 150,000 citizens, it had a minimal presence of NADF troops which made the city an easy target for the insurgents. In a statement by the leader of the ANP, who's identity is unknown, the goals they aim to achieve are "to liberate New Austzeland from the corrupt, false government and install a new government actually capable of tackling our Fatherland's issues". He has also stated that Pantaira will be a target if they do eventually manage to reach that far. The manpower of the ANP is also unknown, though is estimated to currently be at around 1,500 militants. What makes the matter worse is that in Serkala, there was a somewhat small NADF base which held weapons, equipment, and vehicles. The base was known to have held numerous types of IFVs, and even a small number of tanks. The militants have promised to advance further into New Austzeland, prompting citizens of numerous towns and cities in the northern regions to evacuate to the southern parts. The one thing that worries the people of New Austzeland the most though, is if the nation has a third civil war coming.

ANP militants after seizing Serkala

STATEMENT FROM THE PRESIDENT OF NEW AUSTZELAND, OLTIS JAVAK

Greetings, citizens of New Austzeland and the world. Today, the city of Serkala in northern New Austzeland has been taken over by fighters in a nationalistic militant group known as the Austzeland National Party. While it is unknown exactly how the fighting began, we do know that most military personnel in the city have either fled, were captured, or have been killed. It is unknown whether the terrorists are treating the citizens with respect, though I can confirm that a large part of the northern part of New Austzeland has been taken over. What I say to the citizens of the occupied areas is this, do not lose hope. The ANP will not get away with their vile act of terrorism on our own homeland's soil. I have ordered an emergency meeting with our government on the situation, and we will discuss how to handle this professionally. New Austzeland is strong and capable of countering this threat, though it is one not like we have ever seen before. Our Fatherland will not be divided by these terrorists, nor will they bully us into giving in to their foolish demands. Thank you.

Oltis Javak
Last edited by New Austzeland on Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 19 times in total.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:46 pm

(prepare for ultra long post)

Legatian Imperial Armed Forces
Legatian Imperial Armed Forces International Detatchment XIV
Castrum Firmum, New Austzeland
4:20 A.M. Local Time

It was early in the morning for those at Firmum. Ever since the Pantaira conflict, the Imperial Armed Forces had put the funds in to make the base, originally a FOB for the war against Lossesin, a permanent station.

About 800 men lived in Firmum. It was a nice base, much like any permanent fort, it had air conditioning, hot meals 24/7, and lighting. Street lights were spaced along the paths, and here and there a transport vehicle or GP car was parked.

Though at this time the entire base (spare the unlucky Century) would be sleeping, there was a lone man rushing to deliver news to the detachments' commander, Tribunus Acilius.

The knock at the door came, immediately waking the Tribunus. The Miles guarding the Tribune's bedroom was startled by the knock, quickly opening the door. The light from the hallway seeped in, waking the commander.

"Miles?" The Tribunus, irritated, questioned. The Miles looked to the other soldier guarding to the soldier guarding the front door, who mouthed something back to him.

"Sir, a man has urgent news." The talk meanwhile roused the Tribunus' wife, who groaned. The Tribunus refused her a quick glance, getting up quickly to meet the man.

"Sir, we've got reports of a massive insurrection in the north. They've taken Serkala."

The Tribunus exhales.

"Very well, I'll have a conversation with the NADF commander imminently.." The Tribunus closes the doors, and walks to the phone in his office, contacting the Austzelandi Minister of Defense, Colonel Stanislav Zhu.

"Colonel?"
"Yes"
"I'm getting reports of a insurrection in your northern territories?"
"That is true."
*sigh* "Do you have any information on the insurgents?
"They're Nationalists, for sure."
"Though, they are even more powerful than the ADRP.
"Though they do not have as much manpower currently, they are better trained."
"Do we have any idea on strength?"
"Currently about 1,500 men or so."
"Do you have any plans at this moment?"
"We're about to hold an emergency meeting on that."
"Very well. Do you have any idea of their motives? Are they outright hostile?"
"Yeah, pretty much. We fear that they may oppress the people of the territory they capture. Especially the Muslim population."
"So far, we think that they're trying to kick our government out and turn the nation into a huge shithole."
"Looks like you'll need another OTF."
"Yeah."
"Very well, I'll get a message to New Rome."
"Okay. Thank you."
"You're welcome."

And with that, the message was sent to New Rome.

Legatian Imperial Armed Forces Operational Task Force XIII
Nearing Castrum Firmum, New Austzeland
8:26 A.M. Local Time

The C-110 pulling banking maneuvers as it waited for landing clearance on Firmum's relatively large airfield gave the soldiers a good chance to look at the massive base.

"Why the hell is a garrison fort so fuckin' big?" One of the more junior soldiers asked.
"Because that once housed a few legions on deployment, just like it's startin' to do now." The base was already bustling with activity, articles from food to MBT's already being offloaded."
"God damn, we deploy here so often.." A Decanus Primus called out, a veteran of the first deployment to this area. "Remember Subjugatus?" He asks another veteran, poking his helmet.
"Oh yes, Subjugatus." The man chuckles, as the two go into idle conversation. The plane suddenly stops banking manuevers and flies onto the pad, slowing and coming to a stop, the door opening. And so the soldiers unloaded, preparing for the inevitable operation to come.
Last edited by Legatia on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:58 pm

OoC: Tag

This looks interesting; IC post coming later.

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Communique Officiel Pour La Chancelloir-Official Communiqa frome Chancellori-Official Communique by the Chancellor

Dear Oltis Jacak, President of New Austzeland,

it's a big upset, that Serkala, one of your cities has been under the nationalist and extremist government of some people who think, the most righteous government New Austzeland, is being wrong. I am also upset that they opened fire on you, because of that, I will officially mobilize our Special forces, lead by Agu Lepp to stop the extremists from taking more territory from you, I am just waiting for you to let me do so, if you want us to discuss t further, I will go straight to your capital to talk with you personally about that war and what we will plan for the future and the end of this war.

Signed,

Sergei Gagarin, Chancellor of Estenia

OOC: If I done something wrong, please tell me.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Estenia wrote:

Communique Officiel Pour La Chancelloir-Official Communiqa frome Chancellori-Official Communique by the Chancellor

it's a big upset, that Serkala, one of your cities has been under the nationalist and extremist government of some people who think, the most righteous government New Austzeland, is being wrong. I am also upset that they opened fire on you, because of that, I will officially mobilize our Special forces, lead by Agu Lepp to stop the extremists from taking more territory from you, I am just waiting for you to let me do so, if you want us to discuss t further, I will go straight to your capital to talk with you personally about that war and what we will plan for the future and the end of this war.

Signed,

To: Chancellor of the Federal Republic of New Austzeland
Subject: Reply
Encryption: High

Greetings.

We would like to thank you for your support in this time of crisis. These terrorists have resorted to violence to make their political views heard, and have tarnished their reputation not just in New Austzeland, but also throughout the world by doing so. While we do not need it, we thank you for deploying your special forces to assist us.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, and have a wonderful day.

-Oltis Javak, President of New Austzeland
Parliament of New Austzeland
Last edited by New Austzeland on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:32 pm

"Ultranationalism, as this event proves, is a disease that cannot spread," whispered President Scott after hearing of the nationalist takeover of a city in northern New Austzeland, "it corrupts the very will of a man and dares to put his venal intentions above the good of the world, his community, and others. It shatters reason and trust, pushing beyond the confinement of moral kindness or reason. This disease, this, this, "ideology" has shown its true colors to the light, wishing death upon others, breeding darkness with light, and be-"
The FNV Muir I, ship one of an identical second in the Haste Division of the
1st Fourtese Naval Fleet.

"Uh, sir, that's a great speech and all, but... how do we realistically solve this problem besides reciting moral poetry?" questioned his advisor, who was practically mentally punished listening to the President's words.

"Oh, yes, right. Mobilize the Haste Division of the 1st fleet, send to it straight to the Rikhez State for some quick training." replied President Scott.

"I'll inform the Admiral to mobilize; lets get this party started."

"Indeed. Run along now, you have something to do."

The advisor stood up and swiftly strode out of the Presidential Office to the Fourtese Military Command Center.
Last edited by District XIV on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraland
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Wraland » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Wraland and New Austzeland have never had good relations. In fact, it's been rather heated at times. But apart the historical divisions between the two nations, a new threat has arisen that needs to be handled properly.

Public Broadcast, airing live on all Wralandic channels

''My brothers and sisters! This is Chairman Fredorik. Our nation has only vaguely enjoyed peace for some years now but a new threat has arisen not far away, in the nation of New Austzeland. A terrorist group known as the ANP has occupied a part of the northern coastal part of the country and executed actions against the common peace and hope of mankind... It is why i need your support in taking action against this vile group that could pose a threat against Wraland were they to take over the nation of New Austzeland somehow... It is therefore i announce that 5 Battleships and 1,200 Special Elite Forces will be requested to be sent to the danger zone in New Austzeland to help prevent the situation from becoming too extreme. Wralandu Ago!''

Communique from the Wralandic Government, handed by Chairman Fredorik

To President Oltis Javak of New Austzeland

Greetings esteemed President of New Austzeland. I am writing you this letter on behalf of the Wralandic nation and people. I have taken great attention to the crisis in Serkala in your country. This ANP threat is not something that Wraland, or anyone for that matter, really wants. They are a threat to security on the entire continent and that is why i am requesting your approval for sending 5 Carriers and 1,200 Special Elite Forces with all needed equipment to the area for combating the terrorists to their certain oblivion. I hope you take deep consideration of our offer, as it could also help to make relations between our nations more positive.

Yours Truly, Chairman Fredorik, Supreme Leader of the Wralandic Nation and People.
Wralandu Ago.
''

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 pm

To: President of New Austzeland

Hello.I come to you in utter disgust that a nationalist faction DARE to rebel against the government.New Austzeland has some powerful allies,(us included) that you would not want to mess with.Therefore,I have declared complete and utter support for your government.No rebels shall survive the oncoming onslaught.We shall make sure that no more cities fall to the nationalists.

Thank You,
Premier Kayr Digyatov
Tuva SSR
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Columbion
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Official Statement from the President of Columbion

Dear people of Atlas,

Today is a great day in Atlas, in one corner of the world a nationalist group has finally taken up arms. They have taken up arms for the very fundamental reason that any person should take up arms over, their government is being taken over by foreigners who seek out to destroy their culture and their very existence. It is the duty of all other nationalists to come to the aid of them, to help them succeed in their goals. Today I am announcing that the Federal Republic of Columbion and its entities will fully support the nationalists in Austzeland. An Austzelandis nationalist fight is a Columbionite nationalist's fight.

With great love,
President Nicholas Huntleigh

ORBAT for Support Operation #003

5,100 Soldiers
15,000 Soldiers planned for future deployment
250 CMBT-13 Tanks
100 more planned for future deployment
310 CAPC-13 Armored personnel carriers
50 more planned for future deployment
290 CIFV-2 infantry fighting vehicles
60 more planned for future deployment
200 CMRL-3 mobile rocket units
90 more planned for future deployment
300 CHW-1 howitzers
40 more planned for future deployment
225 CSPA-2 mobile artillery units
50 more planned for future deployment
200 CLUV-3 Recon vehicles
300 more planned for future deployment
190 CADV-1 anti air units
None planned for future deployment
170 CGT-1 Supply trucks
180 more planned for future deployment

Finalized and Approved by,
President Nicholas Huntleigh
General Stephen Masson
Last edited by Columbion on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:37 pm

To: Chairman Fredorik of Wraland

Greetings.

We would like to thank you for your support in this time of crisis. Though the relations between our two nations are rather strained, any help from anybody is greatly appreciated currently. We fear the rebels may grow in numbers and continue advancing further into New Austzeland. Though you do not need to deploy as many carriers, your

To: Premier Kayr Digyatov of Tuva SSR

Greetings.

We would like to thank you for your support in this time of crisis. The rebels are constantly growing in strength and numbers each day, if not each hour. We certainly hope this does not turn into a third civil war, and only help from other nations can stop that.

To: President Nicholas Huntleigh of Columbion
Encryption: Medium

Greetings.

We are certainly disappointed in your decision to support the Nationalist extremists terrorizing our nation currently. What makes it worse is that your nation is also a fellow IFC member. We have received some reports that the ANP have begun forcing the Muslim population of the territory they control to either leave, convert to Catholicism or be killed. We truly hope this prompts you to change your mind about this crisis.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Last edited by New Austzeland on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:51 pm

President Scott addressing public fear due to the missing status of Fourtese citizens in Serkala.
Addressed to President Oltis Javak of New Austzeland,

We are in great sorrow due to your ongoing crisis, as it seems multiple Fourtese individuals were touring the city of Serkala and are now unheard of. My military, my government, and my people are much willing to assist New Austzeland in their time of insurgency; and together, with forces united from other foreign states, we may defeat these ultranationalist extremists. The Haste Division of the 1st Fourtese Naval Fleet may be deployed to arrive at N.A. on your request, where they will deliver dozens of ready infantry to fight the terrorists.

Please inquire further if you wish to benefit from our offer.

Sincerely,
Signed: Oliver Scott | President, The Fourtese Socialist Republic

President Scott publicly exclaimed at a press conference today, regarding the missing status of Fourtese tourists in Senkala:

"I want to make this clear ... this event is not the fault of the respectable entity that is the legitimate Austzelandi government. All fault, blame, anger, and the equivalent feelings can be directed at the insurgents who illegally sieged and took control of Serkala ... We will take all actions necessary, while avoiding risk to the lives of Austzelandi peoples, to end this conflict and rightfully punish the persons responsible."
Last edited by District XIV on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:49 pm

To: Oliver Scott, President of The Fourtese Socialist Republic

Greetings.

We would like to thank you for your support in this time of crisis. Your help is graciously accepted, and your fleet has permission to enter Austzelandi waters. Nevertheless, our deepest condolences are with the friends and families of the Fourtese tourists missing in Serkala.

Oskva
Secretary

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Oskvan Prime Minister Orders Drone Strikes on Serkala Rebels

Postby Oskva » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:14 pm

There has been an Emergency Meeting in Daj (Oskva's Capital & where Prime Minister lives). Oskva's Prime Minister has just ordered 5 drone strikes on Serkala Rebels. They will be air-to-surface missiles.

Oskva Prime Minister

Last edited by Oskva on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow us on Twitter!! - http://www.twitter.com/_Oskva
1 2 [3] 4 5

DEFCON 1: War is Imminent
DEFCON 2: Next Step To War
DEFCON 3: Increased Readiness
DEFCON 4: Increased Intelligence Watch
DEFCON 5: Lowest State of Readiness; No Threats
Community of Free Peoples Civil War: Opposing Nation Surrendered
Nationalist Rebel Attack in New Austzeland: Peace-Talks

Prime Minister: Ethan Hughart
Population: 56 Million

Hi! I am in 12th grade, and proud to be a Christian. I'm a male heterosexual. I am also a Republican. I love Israel. And I am currently living on the east coast of the United States!

Oskva
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oskva » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:12 pm

BREAKING: OSKVAN PRIME MINISTER
ORDERS DRONE STRIKES ON SERKALA

Prime Minister Hughart's Speech:

Good evening, fellow Oskvans, and people around the world. I come to you today because of Rebels in northern New Austzeland. These Rebels have taken over Serkala, which is a population of around 150,000. We do not know if some of them have been killed or are being held captive. We also do not know what the motive is behind this. This is highly unacceptable. Therefor today I order my military to send out 5 drones, each carrying a missile, flying about 20,000 feet, to kill these Rebels. My drones are capable of flying up to 21,000 feet, and can still look somebody right in the face with a hightech camera onboard one of these small drones. Of course, my main priority is to minimize as much civilian deaths as possible. By tomorrow, all five drones will be back and I will have an update with the death toll. Thank you.

Last edited by Oskva on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1 2 [3] 4 5

Hi! I am in 12th grade, and proud to be a Christian. I'm a male heterosexual. I am also a Republican. I love Israel. And I am currently living on the east coast of the United States!

Columbion
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 pm

CNDF soldiers arrive at a nationalist controlled port in Austzeland

The Columbionite Fleet transporting the first planned deployment of soldiers has arrived. A soldier told one of the press corp members that he is proud to be fighting alongside the rebels. He called them brave heroes of Austzeland and that he will do everything in his might to help them succeed in completing their goals. Tanks, APCs, and IFVs can be seen rolling into Serkala, behind them are supply truck convoys with aid for the people. Anti-Air units are also being set up to combat the Oskvan drones in area. Meanwhile top military officials are aiding the nationalists in setting up a regional government.

Connolly City, State of Connolly, Columbion

In his weekly speech on the Presidential Lodge's front lawn, President Huntleigh spoke about the conflict,

"I have complete faith in the CNDF and the Nationalist Austzelandis forces. Its shameful that fellow IFC members are combating the nationalists when they should be fighting with them. Why would we fight someone who wants to make a better home for their children and family? Also I would like to condem the cowards in Oskva for using a cowards weapon, drones. Every single drone you deploy will only provide more entertainment for the nationalists when we shoot them down. So thank you for the comedic relief."

Oskva
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Oskva's Drone Strikes are a Success

Postby Oskva » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:49 am

A Letter from the Prime Minister of Oskva to
the Nations Involved In This Conflict

Dear Nations Involved in this Conflict,

Last night, I ordered 5 drone strikes on Serkala. And I can say that all of the five air-to-surface missiles were a success. We do not know the exact number of casualties, but we do know that the death toll is ranging anywhere between 10-15 Rebel deaths. Later, I could possibly send some more strikes, with RAF Tornado fighter jets. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Oskvan Prime Minister
Oskva Department of Defense
Last edited by Oskva on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
1 2 [3] 4 5

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:39 am

10/08/2014 - Crisis in Northern New Austzeland Continues as Rebels Push Deeper: The conflict brewing in northern New Austzeland has just gotten even more intense today, as Columbion has deployed troops to support the rebellion and as the rebels have gained more ground overnight. ANP rebels have just reached the outskirts of Vybor, a town only 10 kilometers away from Iyui. Residents of Vybor are being urged to leave as soon as possible, a National Guard division has been deployed to the town to hopefully repel the upcoming attack. It has also been confirmed overnight that numerous NADF soldiers have been taken prisoner in Serkala, and could possibly be executed soon.

Oltis Javak, in a statement earlier, said that "we do not wish for war between us and Columbion, though it could be possible if they do not withdraw their forces within 48 hours of this being said" He also demanded that the rebels to release the prisoners they are currently harboring in Serkala. The ANP does not seem to want to give in the demands though, as more images come from the rebel-occupied territory of NADF soldiers being held in make-shift prison camps, and Austzelandi flags being replaced by the flag of what the rebels are now calling the "Liberated Territories of Austzeland".

Fears in Danluka have been growing, with citizens worrying about when the rebels could possibly reach the capital city. It is estimated now that the ANP have a manpower of over 5,000 rebels. The government of New Austzeland has called for the international community to stand up and protect the nation against the rebels currently threatening the sovereignty and peace of the nation.

Pictured above: An ANP rebel with numerous captured BMD-2s behind him.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oskva
Secretary

Ex-Nation

OSKVAN MILITARY HELICOPTERS WILL DROP FOOD SUPPLIES IN VYBOR

Postby Oskva » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:58 am

UPDATE: OSKVAN PRIME MINISTER WILL DROP
FOOD SUPPLIES IN VYBOR

Two Oskva military helicopters will drop food supplies with water near Vybor for the civilians in need. Also, two RAF Tornado Fighter Jets will be guiding these helicopters. And another thing, if rebel fighters or Columbion forces shoot at us, we will be forced to drop two 500 pound bombs...which the RAF Tornado fighter jets will be equipt with, also with heavy machine guns. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Oskvan Prime Minister,
Oskva Department of Defense
Last edited by Oskva on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 2 [3] 4 5

Oskva
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Food Drop Successful

Postby Oskva » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:53 am

It was a success...the Oskvan military successfully dropped food supplies off in Vybor for the stranded civilians. There were no sightings of rebels or Columbion forces in Vybor yet, from what we could see, just stranded civilians on the mountains, running away from home. The two military helicopters and the two RAF Tornado fighter jets returned to Sab, a military base in Oskva near the capital, Daj, with no scratches.

The Prime Minister of Oskva will be waiting for further happenings in this crisis.

1 2 [3] 4 5

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Legatian Imperial Armed Forces, Imperial Army, LXXII Mechanized Cohort
Near Vybor, Northern New Austzeland

The Legatian Mechanized infantry units prowled over the rough terrain, the massive M82 Taurus tanks rolling over. Accompanying them were several AFV-48 Pylon IFVs. Inside were Legatian Cavalry infantry, mechanized mobile infantry. They were spearheading Operation Fulminata, the attempt to establish a spearhead. Legatia had made it's position clear: it was going to be fighting the Columbionians and ANP with everything it has.

The massive tanks approached an encampment of the ANP. The lights on the tanks were dimmed, as the tanks sat in the underbrush, far enough away.

"All Pallum callsigns, switch to thermal." The call from the lead tank, Pallum 1-1, went out.
"Pallum 1-5, we've got eyes on mobile artillery and ammunition stockpile."
"Do we have conf' on engagement, 1?"
"ROE says fire on anyone who appears to be ANR or support, so we're clear on your mark, I."
"Full copy 2, prepare to fire on my mark. Load AP."
The IFVs silently offloaded troops, armed with PIL-V rifles, surrounding the tanks and IFVs.
"This is Pallum 3-1 Acting, ready for assault."
"All Pallum callsigns, 1-1: go on my shot."

The lead tank swiveled it's turret to aim at a fuel vat, and at it's mark, the whole of the cohort's tanks stormed forward, loosing a barrage of rounds into the camp, the infantry moving close behind, firing on the insurgents.

Alahana
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:05 pm

United republic of Alahana
"Even when broken, a sword may still cut.

To: Bureau of foreign relations, New Austzeland
Subject: Humanitarian aid

Greetings,

we have recieved your call for aid to the IFC and we have decided to assist in every way we can.
We will send a task force to help you defend your nation, we will not participate in any offensive.
The ORBAT can be found in the attachement.

Our task force will await further orders in international waters, once you approve our forces they can proceed with their orders.

Sincerly
Louis Dobson
Minister of Foreign Affairs

2nd medical assistance force
1x Mercy class hospital ship
20x M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle
5x AW109
5x AW101
355x medics

71th Marinia regiment (peacekeeper force)
500x peacekeepers
50x Light attack vehicle
50x small logistics vehicle
10x large logistics vehicle
Last edited by Alahana on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:22 pm

New Austzeland wrote:
Estenia wrote:

Signed,

To: Chancellor of the Federal Republic of New Austzeland

Greetings.

We would like to thank you for your support in this time of crisis. These terrorists have resorted to violence to make their political views heard, and have tarnished their reputation not just in New Austzeland, but also throughout the world by doing so. While we do not need it, we thank you for deploying your special forces to assist us.

OOC: You did a small mistake in the start, I am not you, New Austzeland

Dear, Otlis Javak, President of New Austzeland,

I write that the special forces mobilized and in a few hours they will be in your nation, fighting with the rebels, to ensure peace in your nation and not make this civil war any harder for us. I will come when you will need me as Estenia helps everyone when it comes to crisis, civil war and others. I hope this will help you.

Signed,

Somewhere near Serkala, 16:32

Estenia officially mobilized forces to New Asutzeland this evening, in an uknown location near Serkala, the Special Forces are called PL98 and it's lead by Agu Lepp, Field Marshall of the Estenia Forces and with the help of the known Commander, Eenpalu Tarvas. They landed with the helicopter with 15 soldiers to operate in the area. Firstly they checked the are for about 2 hours to ensure that the enemy is not near. They find an open area near a mounatain, the mountain has a cave, they camp at the start of the cave and they search for more food supplies. Eenpalu Tarvas then asks Agu Lepp "What are we supposed to do here, you didn't tell me in the helicopter.", Agu Lepp turns and sais "We are in New Austzelandi lands, fighting against the rebels that are trying to make New Austzelandi Government a radical nationalist government." then Eenpalu said loudly "You must have to be kidding me, we had to be 40 to operate in these areas and be sure that we won't die, these rebels are killing machines, I know it because, I lost a New Austzelandi friend in that first battle, it still saddens me, let's kill them all, when we find the rebels, give me the machine gun, I will take revenge fr the lost souls." then Agu Lepp said "Calm Down, we are in a safe area, I know what we are doing, besides, we4 still have ammunition for our submachine guns and the bazooka. Now let's get ready, we have to do a lot of work tommorow, we will fight maybe." then suddenly a loud noise sounded, it was a shot with a pistol by a soldier, he fired to the cave's top with the pistol and Agu said "What did you do? Sit down and make 20, NOW!"
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:48 pm

2.5 Miles off the coast of rebel-controlled New Austzeland, 4:45 AM

The sky was beautiful shade of pinkish-orange as the sun floated into sky. Two ships rocked gently in the water, resting quietly at anchor and awaiting further instruction from Central Naval Command in Hicastu. Outside and deck lights remained off, as they wanted to prevent rebels guarding the coast from spotting them. Mr. Blake, Captain of the FNV Muir I, the headship of the Haste Division of the 1st Fourtese Naval Fleet stood from his chair on the bridge.

"It's gonna be a damn long night," he exclaimed approaching the pilot who was extremely exhausted.

"Indeed... sir." the pilot replied, nearly drowsing off until... this:

*BOOM*
Paused footage of the Fourtese Destroyer 'FNV Juado' hit by an Austzelandi rebel torpedo.

"HOLY SHIT!" yelled Captain Blake, peering out his window to see the ship parallel to his sinking; split in half. "FIRE UP THE ENGINES! GET US THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

The Muir I instantly hummed to life, it's engines at maximum power. He slammed the throttle on full, propelling the ship at 27 knots away from their previous location. A second torpedo explosion could be seen off the starboard bow
A second torpedo explosion; it did no harm to any vessels in the area.
, although not harming any vessels:

Oskva
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Oskva Prime Minister Demands New Round of Air Strikes

Postby Oskva » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Oskvan Prime Minister Demands New Round
of Air Strikes with RAF Tornado Fighter Jets

The Oskvan Prime Minister just announced a new round of air strikes in Serkala. He has not yet determined an exact time of the strikes.

"The round of air strikes will be with 5 RAF Tornado fighter jets, carrying light machine guns, just incase we meet air-to-air with the Columbion air force. The air strikes will be with 500 pound bombs, and each jet will carry one bomb...so five 500 pound bombs will be dropped within the next 10 hours, or possibly more, on Serkala, or enemy forces." Oskva Prime Minister Hughart told Oskvan World News today.

RAF Tornado Fighter Jet
Last edited by Oskva on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 2 [3] 4 5

The Totalitarian States
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Hinds to help relinquish rebel threat

Postby The Totalitarian States » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Official announcement of foreign aid from the Supreme Ruling Party:

The Supreme Ruling Party of The Totalitarian States will be more than happy to help neutralize the Nationalist threat. Although our military is small we shall send all of our Mi-24 Hind attack helicopters if you wish to receive aid from the Totalitarian States.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents