NATION

PASSWORD

IFC Council (IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
IFC Administrator
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

IFC Council (IC)

Postby IFC Administrator » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:45 pm

International Freedom Coalition Council

The Headquarters of the IFC in Musrum, Bratisav, where the council is located

EVERY IFC MEMBER HAS THE RIGHT TO BE REPRESENTED IN THE IFC COUNCIL WITH ONE VOTE PER MEMBER. THE MAIN DECISION BODY OF THE IFC IS THE IFC COUNCIL.

Resolution currently in debate:
Name of Resolution:
Link:
AYE:
NAY: :
ABSTAIN:
Constantly Updated

History of Resolutions:

Representatives of the IFC Council:
  • Republic of Bratislav - Dimitri Sledan
  • United Republic of Gibberan - Wallace Urban
  • Republic of Vietnam - Minh Van Hoang
  • Federal Republic of Giliberafta - Jon Bon Jovi
  • United Provinces of New Korongo - Edward Blachy
  • The Sovereign Federation of Luepola- Alina Novaxna
  • The Holy Capitalist Paradise of The United Regions - James Resim
  • Empire of Valaran - Alex Helghan
  • Constitutional Empire of Novo Wagondia - César Emilio
  • The United Democracies of Elemental North - Preston Seward
  • Empire of Vangaziland - Jon Olaffson
  • United States of Pilotto - Marcus Auciello
  • Kingdom of Vargaard - Mattias av Makan
  • The Parliamentary Republic of Thalsyer - Harold Royce
  • Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria - Alexias Stella
  • Republic of the Nation of Ceneria - Colonel Mark Torrent (Ret.)
  • Republic of Western European Republic - Thomas Herrington
  • The Anime Reality Republic of Flardania - Junko Yamada
  • Sài Liên Minh - The Republic of Indocathay
  • Martin Zarder - Zunkwentania
  • Joseph Donald - United States Of Devonta
  • Amanda Werner - The Federal Republic of Waldriech
  • Johnathan Dawes - Confederate States of America
  • Ryan Caldwell - West Aurelia
  • Josie Allan - Namayapata
  • Cassidy Leftwood - The Royally United Provinces

Format for Resolutions:
Code: Select all
[table][td][tab=1][/tab][blocktext][floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/JSXuQIZ.png?1[/img][/floatleft][align=right][i][b]Nation Name[/b]
Representative Name[/i][/align]

[hr][/hr]
[i][size=150][b][align=center]Name of Proposal Here[/align][/b][/size][/i]
[align=center][b][Resolution Number: [Insert number here]][/b][/align]

[Text of the proposal goes here. Feel free to divide it in sections if it is a complex proposal. ]

Signed,

[hr][/hr][i][u][Name of Representative, Country Name][/u][/i][/blocktext][tab=1][/tab][/td][/table]
Last edited by IFC Administrator on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:43 am, edited 25 times in total.
This is the administration account for the International Freedom Coalition. It is run by the Secretary-General, Bratislav

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:56 am

On a point of order, could resolution no. 14 be added to the list; and could the resolutions please be numbered for administrative purposes?
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:11 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:On a point of order, could resolution no. 14 be added to the list; and could the resolutions please be numbered for administrative purposes?

"That shall be done."
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:54 pm

Having been completely absent for the last two days, Ashford walked into the new/old Council chambers and sat down in the lobby-having a glow about her that wasn't there before, a new haircut, and a perk in her step. As Seward walked in, she smiled slyly and looked away quickly.

"Um, good morning Delegate." she said as Seward came in.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Seward also walked, or rather staggered in. His suit was was rather crumpled and his tie hung loosely around his neck.

He tried and failed to look guilty as Ashford walked past.

"Why what a wonderful morning it is, Madame President. I hope you had a pleasurable evening." he replied with his own sly smile and a wink.
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Valaran wrote:Seward also walked, or rather staggered in. His suit was was rather crumpled and his tie hung loosely around his neck.

"Why what a wonderful morning it is, Madame President" he replied with his own sly smile and a wink.

"We need to get you cleaned up." She walked up to him, she could smell his maleness, it made her weak at the knees.

She pulled his tie, smoothed out his hair, smiled.

"Good, now you look presentable." she kissed him.

"Of course I had a pleasurable evening. All that paperwork, and the way you outlined that budget, it was to die for..." she winked.
Last edited by Elemental North on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Elemental North wrote:
Valaran wrote:Seward also walked, or rather staggered in. His suit was was rather crumpled and his tie hung loosely around his neck.

"Why what a wonderful morning it is, Madame President" he replied with his own sly smile and a wink.

"We need to get you cleaned up." She walked up to him, she could smell his maleness, it made her weak at the knees.

"Of course I had a pleasurable evening. All that paperwork, and the way you outlined that budget, it was to die for..." she winked.

Seward rather enjoyed being fussed over like that, though honestly it was all he could to restrain himself when she kissed him.

"Well I'm not foreign minister for no reason. Budgets are my specialty, shall we say. But it was still nothing compared to the way you drafted that proposal, or..." he grinned wolfishly, "how you handled that gabble."
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Valaran wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

Seward rather enjoyed being fussed over like that, though honestly it was all he could to restrain himself when she kissed him.

"Well i'm not foreign minister for no reason. Budgets are my specialty, shall we say. but it was still nothing compared to the way you drafted that proposal, or..." he grinned wolfishly " how you handled that gabble."

She smiled, laughed, and slapped his arm playfully.

"Well, it certainly was a big enough hunk of wood now wasn't it? Meant to be handled with a delicate hand, and a quick twist?" She twisted her hand in a way that made Seward shiver in delight.

"You know, I'm having a Crescent Day celebration at my home in Aceria-you're welcome to come, if you think you can stand a bunch of Elemental North's upper crust society types?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Elemental North wrote:
Valaran wrote:

"Well i'm not foreign minister for no reason. Budgets are my specialty, shall we say. but it was still nothing compared to the way you drafted that proposal, or..." he grinned wolfishly " how you handled that gabble."

"Well, it certainly was a big enough hunk of wood now wasn't it? Meant to be handled with a delicate hand, and a quick twist?" She twisted her hand in a way that made Seward shiver in delight.

"You know, I'm having a Crescent Day celebration at my home in Aceria-you're welcome to come, if you think you can stand a bunch of Elemental North's upper crust society types?"

"I think I'll have to take you up on that. Oh and I'm sure they won't be too much to handle.... unless they are like you of course." he took her hand in his own and pulled her towards him gently.
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Valaran wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"I think I'll have to take you up on that. Oh and I'm sure they won't be too much to handle.... unless they are like you of course." he took her hand in his own and pulled her towards him gently.

She loved holding hands with him, it made her feel like a girl again-she was only 27, but still.

"Well, it's tomorrow, at 8:00 pm, it get's quite....intense at moments, lot's of conservative types letting there hair down for the harvest moon...and you know you love the way I fight." She punched his arm and smiled.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Elemental North wrote:
Valaran wrote:

She loved holding hands with him, it made her feel like a girl again-she was only 27, but still.

"Well, it's tomorrow, at 8:00 pm, it get's quite....intense at moments, lot's of conservative types letting there hair down for the harvest moon...and you know you love the way I fight." She punched his arm and smiled.

"I think I've got the hang of your style, or should I say technique? I'll be there. Still though, don't think you're getting away so easily now..." he embraced her passionately.
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Valaran wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"I think I've got the hang of your style, or should I say technique? I'll be there. Still though, don't think you're getting away so easily now..." he embraced her passionately.

He pressed her against the wall.

She put one singular finger to his lips, slowly running it down them with he french tipped finger, all the way down his throat, then up again.

"Not here."

She kissed him one last time and scampered off.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Elemental North wrote:
Valaran wrote:

He pressed her against the wall.

She put one singular finger to his lips, slowly running it down them with he french tipped finger, all the way down his throat, then up again.

"Not here."

She kissed him one last time and scampered off.

"I knew you say that." he called after her halfheartedly, still grinning.

After watching her go for a moment, he sighed and walked towards his office. His mind was still elsewhere though, and it remained that way for most of the day.
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Davies walked into the same building which he had came to for the past few months but something felt... different. Apart from the fact he was still recovering from his night in a pub in Musrum with the delegates, the responsibility that bore on him as a minister was now far greater. He uttered a slurred, "Hi." to Seward before slamming the door of his office.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:36 pm

New Carloso wrote:Davies walked into the same building which he had came to for the past few months but something felt... different. Apart from the fact he was still recovering from his night in a pub in Musrum with the delegates, the responsibility that bore on him as a minister was now far greater. He uttered a slurred, "Hi." to Seward before slamming the door of his office.

Seward, also still lost in his own thoughts, also murmured a "hi" in the general direction of Davies, before going into into his own office.

The Nation of Ceneria
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Ceneria » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:39 pm

As he passed Seward, Torrent noticed a slight smear of lipstick on the delegate's shirt. He held out a hand, stopping Seward.

"You might want to have that shirt dry cleaned, Seward." He stated, smiling, and then continued down the hall to his office. He placed an extra taser in a locked drawer and began to work.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Please add my ambassador to the list.
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:40 pm

"The Bratislavian delegate walked into the chamber, freshly painted with the IFC logo. Hello fellow representatives. We have expanded the chamber to make room for the bigger alliance. The IFC leadership will work with Elemental North to craft an agenda list for the IFC. We will publish that in the coming days. As Prime Minister, Elemental North, is the speaker of the Council. Thank you all and welcome to the IFC. "
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Bratislav wrote:"The Bratislavian delegate walked into the chamber, freshly painted with the IFC logo. Hello fellow representatives. We have expanded the chamber to make room for the bigger alliance. The IFC leadership will work with Elemental North to craft an agenda list for the IFC. We will publish that in the coming days. As Prime Minister, Elemental North, is the speaker of the Council. Thank you all and welcome to the IFC. "

Ashford walked out of her newly refurbished and enlarged office. Into the chambers.

"Thank you so much Mr. Secretary General. Well as the good delegate from Bratislav has stated. As your transitional Prime Minister, and hopefully your Prime Minister after your next elections, it is my duty to assure this Council does its business post haste. Thus, it will be within the best interest of the entire Council to T.G me what they wish to have placed on the agenda. All suggestions will be considered. Not all however will be in the final agenda. So please get them into me post haste."
Last edited by Elemental North on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Elemental North wrote:
Bratislav wrote:"The Bratislavian delegate walked into the chamber, freshly painted with the IFC logo. Hello fellow representatives. We have expanded the chamber to make room for the bigger alliance. The IFC leadership will work with Elemental North to craft an agenda list for the IFC. We will publish that in the coming days. As Prime Minister, Elemental North, is the speaker of the Council. Thank you all and welcome to the IFC. "

Ashford walked out of her newly refurbished and enlarged office. Into the chambers.

"Thank you so much Mr. Secretary General. Well as the good delegate from Bratislav has stated. As your transitional Prime Minister, and hopefully your Prime Minister after your next elections, it is my duty to assure this Council does its business post haste. Thus, it will be within the best interest of the entire Council to T.G me what they wish to have placed on the agenda. All suggestions will be considered. Not all however will be in the final agenda. So please get them into me post haste."

Junko walked into the chamber a little exhausted where she noticed Ashford's statement. Junko remembering how the merge went blushed embarrassingly. Junko nodded before walking up to Catherine Ashford, "um do you mind if we have a little girl talk for a bit please?" Junko asked in a reserved manner.
Last edited by Flardania on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Flardania wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

Junko walked into the chamber a little exhausted where she noticed Ashford's statement. Junko remembering how the merge went blushed embarrassingly. Junko nodded before walking up to Catherine Ashford, "um do you mind if we have a little girl talk for a bit please?" Junko asked in a reserved manner.

Ashford smiled.

"Entirely fine, let's just go to my office then." she started walking...

"What was it you want to speak about?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Giliberafta
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Giliberafta » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:54 pm

OOC: lol i was not aware of this thread

Indocathay
Attaché

Founded: Aug 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Indocathay » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Sài Liên Minh, otherwise known as 'Miss Sài' or 'Minh', walked into the new meeting hall, a serious faced aide in tow as they discussed the latest happenings in the Council, the vodka-laced conclusions that happened, and what may have been one of her worst hangovers. Dressed in a relatively conservative get up and a coat, she walked with purpose, tablet in hand as she navigated about in search of her new office.

Along the way, she passed by what may have been her fellow Francophone Lady Junko's office. "Merde, my head is still throbbing," she said to no one in particular as she finally located her new office. "I should probably just drink coffee instead." The aide, who had until then remained serious, turned to her with a barely hidden bemused expression, one which she chose to ignore as she entered with him and closed the door, taking in the wonderful, appearance of her small, but homely workplace. A few shelves with some books lined the wall, a mixed variety of political treatises, captivating novels by Russian authors, and others, such as the coffee catalogue which Minh had requested be brought from her home in Vientiane.

"It's good to be here," she said, before setting her tablet on the mahogany desk. "Let's begin." Finding her seat, she waited as her aide got settled into his own desk not so far from hers, mug of coffee in hand as he pored over the latest news from le Mère Patrie. Face set in a determined expression, Sài Liên Minh produced her laptop and got to work, the clacking of keys and the soft humming of a certain East Slavic drinking song resounding from the office.
Last edited by Indocathay on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nhà nước Đông Dương | État de l'Indocathay
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 am

Elemental North wrote:
Flardania wrote:Junko walked into the chamber a little exhausted where she noticed Ashford's statement. Junko remembering how the merge went blushed embarrassingly. Junko nodded before walking up to Catherine Ashford, "um do you mind if we have a little girl talk for a bit please?" Junko asked in a reserved manner.

Ashford smiled.

"Entirely fine, let's just go to my office then." she started walking...

"What was it you want to speak about?"

Junko nodded and began walking as well...
In the office Junko flinched around awkwardly before stating. "Um I'm sorry how things went between us in the IFA council, it was my first council meeting and I wanted to impress you so badly but I ended up messing up horribly. You ever get those times where you can't do anything right? Point is I want to start over as friends maybe? Junko asked with her head down,
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:52 am

OOC: Could you add my delegate, Martin Zarder?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates