NATION

PASSWORD

Antebellum International Airport (Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Cezary
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Antebellum International Airport (Closed)

Postby Cezary » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 am

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Cezary on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 20 times in total.
IIWiki | GE&T Directory | Astyria
Antebellum International Airport | Aethra Airlines | AAG Air Group

Nyasott | Woodstead
I'm doing a dissertation and so many assignments right now, so please allow for some delays.

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

ABOUT UPL

Postby Cezary » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:46 am

In 1973, half the population of the former Woodsteasian Protectorate of Cez – Zaeri / Cezary was living in the new capital city of the same name. The Capital – Desai Airport was the site of the new international airport in 1959. However, another half mainly lived on the peninsula of what is now known as Antebellum Province. The travelling times between the capital city and the peninsula were rather painful with a lack of trains and motorways.

Several demonstrations for a new international link push through non-professional suggestions before, and by 1975, the consultation from locals in the thriving town of Upland, Antebellum were winding down to the real element of bricks and mortar. The one terminal airport was christened by Governor Desai as Upland City Global Airport. All gates by 1980 were operating with small backlog queues, but gone were the days of getting to the Capital- Desai.

The five year process of building the terminal proved to have left little consideration for certain delays and the lack of facilities and equipment for ancillary companies. Furthermore, certain airlines were pushing for longer runways with the updated fleet. Gates were under high demand. Owner of the growing Norgia Airlines (now incorporated into ViZionair) and entrepreneur, Kier Goodier from Upland pushed forward a charismatic pitch which would bring in a new terminal. It would be mostly funded by Goodier and his friends in the industry, and resorted in a 1990 grand opening.

Furthermore, Goodier, as someone who wanted to please the owners of the airport, Woodsteasian Airports Authority and Astyria Land Securities, decided to deposit $12.5 million in to the upgrade of the first terminal as a lifeline. As the new terminal grew, it became a temporary home for some gates whilst renovations were carried out on the original concourse. The transition finished in 1998, bringing in a more modern, vibrant destination. However, the cost of lavish luxuries marginalised many small and budget airlines, who moved to Capital –Desai , which is now Peacehaven International.

The departures of several crucial services pushed the two owning entities to go to the government to get some protective funding under the 1993 Infrastructure Protection Act. 2000 was a cold winter and was just surviving. Many closures began across the airport and the ancillary staff were the first to walk out over cuts to payment, now as technically government employees.

The Upland Chamber of Commerce contacted the Woodsteasian Government (as Cez – Zaeri was once a protectorate of Woodstead) to seek some financial support, as well as communities across Upland and surrounding areas. Upland City Council was then awarded grants to help the city administration work to integrate the failing port. December 2008 was a warmer winter than 2000, as the generosity of the local businesses and organisations donated to the campaign to reinvigorate the airport.

The money from the generous bunch and the government later funded the re-brand and renovation of the newly christened Antebellum International Airport, which re-opened for business in June 2014 under the new ownership of Gateflag Group- an infrastructure company which now operates the airport with generous aid from the Federal Government.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Cezary on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nyasott | Woodstead
I'm doing a dissertation and so many assignments right now, so please allow for some delays.

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

OUR POLICIES

Postby Cezary » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:52 am

Please note that some statutes are results of being a protectorate of Woodstead before June 2014, and that they may be subject to amendment later on by the new Transitional Cabinet and its predecessor when formed.
The Aviation Securities Act (Cez-Zaeri), 2014 demands the following for all planes flying into and over the airports of the Republic of Cez – Zaeri:
  • One cigarette lighter will be permitted for hand luggage, providing it stays within the bag throughout the flight.
  • One 20-pack of cigarettes will be permitted for hand luggage, providing it is not smoked on board.
  • Combustible items, unless officially certified with prior consent, will not be allowed.
  • Prohibition of harmful equipment, such as lasers, tasers, and pepper spray will be enforced for all hand luggage.
  • Sharp and blunt melee weapons are banned.
  • Firearms found on any person or flight will carry harsh penalties; firearms of all types must be registered.
  • Items such as, but not limited to, party poppers, fireworks, horns, sirens, fire extinguishers, silly string, and more will be confiscated.
  • Standard laws, unless otherwise states, should be implied.

The Customs and Airlines Act, 2011 guides the airport’s team on what we should and should not permit through the gate:
  • Hold luggage permits up to 200 cigarettes per adult for recognised brands / mark of authenticity.
  • We will confiscate all hand luggage alcohol upon entry.
  • Items outright banned through ASA 2010 (now 2014) will be dealt with seriously and one can expect immediate police action.
  • Drugs, apart from medicinal provisions, will be thoroughly checked without a Doctors’ Notice
  • Standard laws, unless otherwise states, should be implied.
The Airport adopts a No-Smoking policy, though we know that some people require facilities. Vape, smoke, and puff your cigarettes / vapourisers at one of the green shelters throughout before going through immigration and customs. You can also buy the cigarettes within our off-duty.

Antebellum International Airport runs a policy which allows airlines to serve alcohol, as well as allowing restaurants and bars on site to serve beverages in compliance with national laws (18 to purchase, 15 to drink one half pint beverage below 7.0% volume). If a person is inebriated enough by the judgement of security, our staff will detain the individual to help them sober up / detox before and after their flights. We encourage responsible drinking.

The airport staff, like passengers, are valued human beings. We wish to make sure that any staff who are mistreated by customers will make it known to security.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Cezary on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

AMENITIES & SERVICES

Postby Cezary » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 am

Ground services are instrumental to the Antebellum trademark. Antebellum Ancillary Services Ltd is our new subsidiary who are trained to a very high standard to clean, re-fuel, survey, and replenish aircraft whilst it is stationed on our turf. We work with a team of 300 who will typically work in 15 groups to make sure that a full service on your aircraft is dusted off with speed, precision, and expertise. That is one less thing to worry about. As part of the service, we will also work with pre-arranged airline food providers to help replenish stock in the galley.

We love the idea that a little retail therapy can enhance the convenience to the people using our airport everyday. From sandwiches to sun lotion, we need to provide the best for the passengers.
NameDescriptionT1T2T3
EditionsStationer, newsagentXXX
Grato!Duty freeXX
SaveyardsMini-marketXXX
ServedFast foodXXX
Sol BeachwearBeach accessoriesXX
UPL KidsKid's crecheXXX

The airport currently operates smoking zones across the site to avoid smoking in enclosed areas. This is a facility to ensure that your flight is comfortable, if you tend to crave. All zones are properly ventilated and well-indicated.

South Seas Soda Company is our main beverage supplier at UPL. These experienced enthusiastic flavour-mongers will be giving you the Costa Alurian taste of the alluring South Seas Islands. Try some free samples across the airport, or grab a glass bottle at the lounges and bars.

Antebellum UPL encourage visitors of the nation to not just explore the local area, but also the province around it. One way is taking the transport provided. Or, why not hire a car courtesy from our official car rentals partner, Avante Automotive (International Sales and Rental Company)? Just follow the signs for 'Rental Centre'.

We make sure that the disabled are enabled. We have shopmobile hire points throughout and a reserve of crutches and wheelchairs. First aid and general health are important, so we are happy to notify you that we have four obvious areas where you can visit our state-run universal healthcare system, CZMS. Just look for the blue cross on any signs.

We do a lot to make you feel welcome! We have dedicated multilingual, English speaking team to welcome arrivals and point out certain facilities or points of interest. Not to mention that our publishing partner, The Nomad's Press are on hand to hand out literature should any boredom come your way.

Furthermore, the airport welcomes you to the Alpha Lofts Antebellum Airport next to Terminal 1, and Collections Antebellum Airport next to Terminal 2- both are provided by Beaulieu Hotels & Resorts. The two hotels provide convention and conference space partly managed by the airport. Anything from local school proms, to historical political summits have been breaking ground at these centres since 1999.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Cezary on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:59 am, edited 6 times in total.

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

MAPS & TRAVEL

Postby Cezary » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:05 pm

The City of Upland and the airport jointly run the FlyBus service between the city centre of Upland, and the main bus stops at each terminals. Buses run every 10 minutes on each service, with the other service running approximately 5 minutes after the other- also with 10 minutes between. Both routes stop at the southern Park + Ride within 10 minutes. Expect to get to the Castle Gardens within 25 minutes on the Green Route, and Province University within 20 minutes on the Red Route. The service is free and will take you through some of the greatest scenes in the city.

We also recommend you, if you are going further afield, to pre-book a NatEx day coach to surrounding cities within the province- which can be taken from the first FlyBus station. Getting around the city is easy with the light rail service which can take you across the suburbs and plazas. or get a licensed taxi from our rank, where the drivers are friendly and helpful. Local hotels and the airport now fund the Hotel Express which runs between the main station, like FlyBus, taking passengers to their hotels. The national rail network is connected to Antebellum Airport Rail Station which connects to the national capital, Peacehaven.

We know that driving can be part of the fun in the city, which is why we are pleased to announce our official partnership with Avante Automotive, through which you can hire a catalogue of vehicles.

Upland is the centre of the Antebellum province, meaning that it is the centre of a colourful heritage, present, and future. Even now, the nation is newly independent. The history of Upland was as an outpost for Libetta and Woodstead's advance to conquer the land of the indigenous Cezik tribes. Upland was once a wattle and daub city of crannies and fields.

By the 1790s, Upland was captured by Libetta and Woodstead and the indigenous people were moved across to train in certain areas. The town soon became home to the rich governors and landowners who seized it from the Ceziks. Mansions were erected and later a palace for King Josia of the Erlenic Kingdom. The old farmers; market from 1800 is still respected and visited by many today. You can visit the Erlenic Palace at Castles Gardens.

Pentice Way is home to The Ambles, the cobbled and winding lanes of historical and unique restaurants, public houses, and guest lodges. Sit with the iconic palm reading table in the southern corner of The Ambles, or take a pew to watch a unique street performers. Busking does not require a license in the city, and so you can pick up your instrument and get started.

If you are with the family and seek a more modern pass-time, why not take a bus out to Megatown, the largest theme park in the Republic of Cez-Zaeri. If you wish for quirky education experiences, head to the City Ghost Walk. Like any good city, we are choc full of open spaces, including urban farms and nature centres- the Midway Nature Park even have alpacas!

The best way to experience the city, though, is to get here first and to keep your mind open.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Cezary on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

GATES & FLIGHTS

Postby Cezary » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Also known as Teudallic Terminal, Terminal One is mostly operated for domestic flights, as well as those across Astyria and sub-regions near Astyria.
Terminal One Schedule

Also known as the International Terminal, Terminal Two serves international flights as a priority.
Terminal Two Schedule

Also known as the Aethra Terminal, Terminal Three serves as the terminal for both Aethra Airlines and Millennium Airways, both owned by Aethra Airlines Group.
Terminal Three Schedule

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Cezary on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

APPLICATION FORMS

Postby Cezary » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:10 pm

This form is for airlines to use Antebellum as an airport destination. A covering letter is appreciated, but not essential. Miss Lois Clark will be the respondent.
Airline Name: LibettAir
Link, if possible: Link
CEO/Respondent: Summer Ejriksyn
Destination(s): Woldland - Ottenside International Airport
Flight frequency:
Mon [2]
Tue [2]
Wed [2]
Thu [2]
Fri [2]
Sat [3]
Sun [2]
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Airline-for L. Clark][b]Airline Name:[/b]
[b]Link, if possible:[/b]
[b]CEO/Respondent:[/b]
[b]Destination(s):[/b]
[b]Flight frequency:[/b]
[i]Mon[/i] []
[i]Tue[/i] []
[i]Wed[/i] []
[i]Thu[/i] []
[i]Fri[/i] []
[i]Sat[/i] []
[i]Sun[/i] [][/spoiler]

This form is for businesses who wish to work with us. A covering letter is essential, or the application may be held. Mr. Daryl Lennox will be the respondent.
Entity Name: City of Upland Transport Department
Link, if possible: N/A
CEO/Respondent: Sonny Chalmers
Industry: Transport- government department.
[spoiler=Partner-for D. Lennox][b]Business Name:[/b]
[b]Link, if possible:[/b]
[b]CEO/Respondent:[/b]
[b]Industry:[/b]
***PLEASE ATTACH A COVERING LETTER***[/spoiler]

This form is for businesses wishing to have advertisements on our site and in terminals- but we are currently not taking further requests on this service.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Cezary on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:55 am, edited 7 times in total.

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 am

ADVERTISEMENT

Nyasott | Woodstead

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 am

:DELACK MEDIA GROUP:
More Than Ordinary Fun

FR: The Desk of Victoria P. Courtney
TO: Antebellum Airports
RE: Partnership

Mr. Lennox,

It has come to our attention that you and your partners have recently opened up an air transportation conglomerate. Congratulations! The world of economics and business can be intimidating for some, but you and yours have moved pass that fear and now are looking toward conducting business internationally and with business respected and revered, like the D.M.G.

Thus, I contact you today. As per our recently Board adopted, "Get It Started" campaign-focusing on partnering with small or unrecognized talented businesses such as the one you've created, we would like to extend our hand in partnership to you.

Below you will find the necessary application, as you have requested, for said partnership.

We also, on a side note, offer-through this letter, a Note of Acquirement, which expresses this company's-a conglomerate of over 250,000 stores in the hospitality industry alone-interest to acquire this business to add to our family.

You would naturally still maintain full control over your business, it would simply require that you place our logo, somewhere on your storefront that's visible and prominent, as well as adhere to our strict quality and consumer satisfaction standards. Remember, we only take the best! Which is, in part, why we wish to acquire you!

Of course, we would be more than happy simply to have a long lasting, and I'm sure potentially fruitful, partnership with you as well. However, if you would like to know more about our N.O.A, then please feel free to contact my home nation of Elemental North via telegram, for more information.

I, and my Board, look forward to hearing from you sometime in the near future, and to our partnership/acquire that is to come.

Regards,

Victoria P. Courtney
Corporate Executive Officer-Delack Media Group L.L.C
Elemental North

ATTC:

Business Name: Delack Media Group L.L.C
Link, if possible: D.M.G
CEO/Respondent: Ms. Victoria P. Courtney
Industry: Hospitality and Misc.
***PLEASE ATTACH A COVERING LETTER***
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Dear Ms. Courtney,

My colleague, Mr. Lennox, passed this request to me today.

Thank you for taking the time to review our administrative site. We are flattered by your welcoming gesture, though I must decline based on certain aspects of Antebellum International Airport. Antebellum International Airport is currently owned by a sturdy entity, Antebellum UPL, which is currently under the scheme to receive grants and incentives from the state.

Whilst your organisation is admirable, it is the choice of Antebellum UPL to forfeit this opportunity for now. I thank you for your time and I wish your business more success.

Regards,
Saul Karlssyn
Managing Director, Antebellum UPL

Nyasott | Woodstead

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Contact a Sales Rep Today

Official Sponsorship and Store Opening Applications

Business Name: Avante Automotive International Sales and Rental Company
Link, if possible: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=306136&p=21092119#p21092119
CEO/Respondent: Jennifer Carter
Industry: Automotive Sales and Rental (Rental only as it pertains to Antebellum Int'l Airport)
"We are the World's Premier Vehicle Sales and Rental company in this fast growing and ever-changing economy. With vehicles for all walks of life, we adhere to our mission which is to make the world move. We help build comprehensive plans around your vehicular needs and will make every attempt to help individual people acquire cars, police and fire departments get the vehicles they need, and Armies acquire various transportation vehicles - among other things."

If accepted we will be the Official Rental Car Company for Anterbellum Int'l Airport in both terminals. We would like to be included in the Amenities & Services page on your Website, detailing our retail company, and providing a link to our Website (OOC: Storefront where if customers were to book flights to the Antebellum Airport they would be able to rent cars as a part of their Travel Itinerary)

Business Name: Avante Automotive International Sales and Rental Company
Link- essential: Please use the following in your advertisement page
[box][align=center][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2dt15b6.jpg[/img][/align][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=306136#p21092132]Contact a Sales Rep Today[/url] [floatright][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=306136]Website[/url][/floatright][/box]

CEO/Respondent: Jennifer Carter
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Dear Ms. Carter,

Thank you for submitting both forms to Antebellum International Airport. Firstly, we are glad to accept your partnership as you become our main resident rental group. We have advertised it in two sections. We are satisfied that your service will be an asset to passengers at the airport, and also to the airport itself.

We also took notice of your advertisement. Though we usually put up advertisements on the website for one week, our partnership will allow us to keep it up longer- also as one of our first to request advertisement contracts across the airport. However, the banner you supplied falls outside of the formatting consistency of the website, and so we have re-sized the advert with new ratios to fit seamlessly and add to the consistency of the website.

We hope both aspects of this interaction were up to standard and we thank you for your initiation into the partnership, which we are wholly grateful for. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Daryl Lennox
Commercial Director, Antebellum UPL

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 pm

ADVERTISEMENT

Nyasott | Woodstead

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alebcay » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 pm

At budgetAir, we are committed to providing quality service to destinations everywhere at reasonable prices and great value. As part of that goal, we need to be able to reach large destinations worldwide, and as part of this initiative, we hope to be able to secure gates at Antebellum International Airport, which we have identified as a flourishing airport in itself, not to mention that it is surrounded by a flourishing city. We hope to be able to provide our services here, and as such, have included our application form below:

Airline Name: budgetAir
Link, if possible: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292504
CEO/Respondent: Caleb Xu
Destination(s): Booker Hyden International Airport, Wyndham Metropolitan International Airport
Flight frequency:
Mon [2]
Tue [2]
Wed [2]
Thu [2]
Fri [2]
Sat [2]
Sun [2]

We look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Caleb Xu
Operations Manager
budgetAir
Last edited by Alebcay on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Gegeia Airlines is the Republic of Gegeia's National Flag Carrier. It is also a member of Oneworld Alliance.

We are keen to operate flights to Antebellum International Airport. It will be operated from Gegeia International Airport.

Flight frequency: 10 times per week.
Flight numbers: GQ002, GQ003, GQ234 and GQ188.
We will be using our B777-200 ER series and B747-8i aircrafts on this route.
We hope that we can operate at your Airport's Terminal 2.

Click on the spoiler below for information.
Airline Name: Gegeia Airlines
Link, if possible:
CEO/Respondent: Mr. Richard Goh
Destination(s): Gegeia-Antebellum-Gegeia
Flight frequency:14 (2 times per day)
Mon [2]
Tue [2]
Wed [2]
Thu [2]
Fri [2]
Sat [2]
Sun [2]

Thank you for your kind attention. We hope to get your reply as soon as possible.

Regards,
Richard Goh
CEO of the Gegeia Airlines Group
哥亞邦國總統 | President of Gegeia
Chairman of GegCorp Holdings
Founder of NationStates Development Fund
--Gegeian Storefronts--
Gegeiamedia|Gegeia Butterworth Airport|Gegeia Airlines|Embassy Program of Gegeia|Gegtron Fuels

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----
本網頁為哥亞邦國政府版權所有。This storefront is under the protection of the Government of the Federal Republic of Gegeia.

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 am

Business Name: Air Liberte
Link- essential: Image
CEO/Respondent: Morphieus de Haan
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 am

Dear Mr. Xu,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have budgetAir open up to us, as it is among some of the most respected airlines right now- especially for low-cost. We express our respect for your business, and also accept your request to open these operations. We are most excited about the future of Terminal 2 as we need committed airlines to serve the passengers.

However, just for clarification, will the flights be split into UPL - WMI and UPL - BHI, or will the 14 flights encompass both WMI and BHI in all cases. Either way, we can sort this request out.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to drop in with us. Expect the changes to be noted on our site within the next few hours, once we know the specification of the request. Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,
Lois Clark
Operations Director, Antebellum UPL

Dear Mr. Goh,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have Gegeia Airlines open up to us. I have decided to accept your request to open these operations. We are most excited about the future of Terminal 2 as we are really in need of committed airlines to serve the passengers.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to drop in with us. Expect the changes to be noted on our site within the next few hours. Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:00 am

Dear Mr. de Haan,

We took notice of your advertisement. Though we usually put up advertisements on the website for one week, our partnership will allow us to keep it up longer- also as one of our first to request advertisement contracts across the airport. However, the banner you supplied falls outside of the formatting consistency of the website, and so we have re-sized /adjusted the advert with new ratios to fit seamlessly and add to the consistency of the website.

We hope it is up to standard and we thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Saul Karlssyn

Nyasott | Woodstead

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 am

ADVERTISEMENT

Nyasott | Woodstead

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alebcay » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

We wish to clarify that the aforementioned two flights daily are to per destination, or four flights daily in total to both destinations.

Best regards,

Caleb Xu
Operations Manager
budgetAir

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Dear Mr. Xu,

Thank you for informing us so promptly. We do hope this extension of operations will contribute to a greater service at Terminal 2, and inspires other airlines like yours to fly to Upland in the Province of Antebellum.

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Nyasott | Woodstead

The new Albania
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new Albania » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Airline Name:Albanian Airlines
Link, if possible:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=302839
CEO/Respondent:Mr.Deon Verter
Destination(s):Tirana International Airport - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=295553
Flight frequency:
Mon [3]
Tue [2]
Wed [2]
Thu []
Fri []
Sat [2]
Sun [3]
The Kingdom of The New Albania
Capital-Tirana
Region-Albanian Union
Language-The New Albanian
Head of State- HRH*Sophie Skip Lonemar Kastrioti–Queen of the Albanians
Head of the Government-Mr.Lonan Lissus

Tirana International Airport - Looking for Destinationshttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=344056
Embassy Program of The Kingdom of the New Albaniahttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=295780

Social Democrat - Polical Compass http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-2.75&soc=-1.38
IATA Member
Official Website

Numadsh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Numadsh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm

The Nomad's Press
Working with literature since 1911

Addressed To Antebellum Int'l Airport
From The NPN

On part of The Nomad's Press and the Nomadic People's of Numadsh, I (Director Harris Cornwall) would like to apply for a partnership with your airlines. The Nomad's Press is a bookstore-publisher and a library/archive company. It offers a wide variety of books, books of all genres and categories as well as DVDs (movies, documentaries or films).

The Nomad's Press can assist in your literary or paper-related needs such as fliers, coupons, paper flight schedules or announcements, posters and the like. The press can also assist in the souvenir departments (such as processing photos or cards) as well as offering any waiting customers or idle passengers something interesting to read. Our press's bookstores also includes libraries and archives (both physical documents and digital files).

It is in my hope, and in the NPN's hopes that you consider this proposal with good and meticulous thought. The submitted form can be found after this letter.

P.S. For any queries, please leave us a reply or a telegram

Compliments of the Director, Mr. Harris Cornwall
With greetings from the Master, Mr. Berry Punlee

Business Name: The Nomad's Press
Link, if possible: www.TheNomadsPress.com
CEO/Respondent: Mr. Harris Cornwall
Industry: Book publishing, collecting, selling and lending.
***PLEASE ATTACH A COVERING LETTER***
The Nomad's Press (might reopen soon!)
In case I once more
Just disappear like before
(Refounded 04032024)

Sde Dov
Diplomat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sde Dov » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Airline Name:
Link, if possible: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=294921
CEO/Respondent: Norman Rosario, CEO
Destination(s): Earnest Thinley International Airport, Sde Dov, Sde Dov
Flight frequency:
Mon [1]
Tue []
Wed [1]
Thu []
Fri [1]
Sat []
Sun [1]

Business Name: Orenair-Sde Dov Airlines
Storefront link- essential: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=294921
CEO/Respondent: Norman Rosario

Cezary
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Cezary » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Dear Mr. Verter,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have Albanian Airlines open up to us. I have decided to accept your request to open these operations. We are most excited about the future of Terminal 2 as we are really in need of committed airlines to serve the passengers.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to drop in with us. Expect the changes to be noted on our site within the next few hours. Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Dear Mr. Rosario,

Thank you for contacting Antebellum UPL today. We are excited to have Orenair-Sde Dov Airlines open up to us. I have decided to accept your request to open these operations. We are most excited about the future of Terminal 2 as we are really in need of committed airlines to serve the passengers.

Sincerely,
Lois Clark

Dear Mr. Cornwall,

Thank you for submitting both forms to Antebellum International Airport. Firstly, we are glad to accept your partnership as you become our main publishing partner. We are satisfied that your service will be an asset to passengers at the airport, and also to the airport itself.

We would love to make you our resident publisher for promotional material and other types of publications. We take pride in having great suppliers and partners big and small with us, and your business definitely qualifies.

We thank you for your initiation into the partnership, which we are wholly grateful for. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Daryl Lennox
Commercial Director, Antebellum UPL

Dear Mr. Rosario,

We took notice of your advertisement. Though we usually put up advertisements on the website for one week, our partnership will allow us to keep it up a little bit longer- also as one of our first to request advertisement contracts across the airport. It has now been put together, and will feature soon.

We hope it is up to standard and we thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Saul Karlssyn

Nyasott | Woodstead

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade