NATION

PASSWORD

The Council of the Multiverse I (P2TM RP Group/Chat Thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Charmera wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:I say either modern or early modern.

And the backstory sounds really good.
Just two points that I'd like clarification on:
Am I correct in assuming that people become either an angel, devil or demon upon death? and
How relevant do you think the original denizens of the Abyss would be?

Yup, though not exactly a full devil yet.
If they become a Devil, they first start off as a resident, and have to scrounge enough souls to promote themselves
Same with Demons, except new souls are called maggots.

Fairly relevant, I'd say 50% of the Demon princes (Highest level of demon) are original denizens.

Wait, so do souls have to eat other souls to level up?
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yup, though not exactly a full devil yet.
If they become a Devil, they first start off as a resident, and have to scrounge enough souls to promote themselves
Same with Demons, except new souls are called maggots.

Fairly relevant, I'd say 50% of the Demon princes (Highest level of demon) are original denizens.

Wait, so do souls have to eat other souls to level up?

Yes, and they can "regurgitate" (Not literally) excess souls to use as currency. However they can't demote themselves by doing so.

So if a Serf devil was recently promoted with say, fourty souls, and now has twenty left over in its internal bank, it can extract and use those twenty as currency, but it can't use the fourty it used to promote itself, as that has been consumed.

Usually plant, animal or mortal souls. Demons can't eat other Demons and Devils can't eat other devils. And Devils can't eat demons and vise versa.
Though Devils and Demons can eat angels, in fact they are worth more than human souls. :twisted:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Charmera wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Wait, so do souls have to eat other souls to level up?

Yes, and they can "regurgitate" (Not literally) excess souls to use as currency. However they can't demote themselves by doing so.

So if a Serf devil was recently promoted with say, fourty souls, and now has twenty left over in its internal bank, it can extract and use those twenty as currency, but it can't use the fourty it used to promote itself, as that has been consumed.

Usually plant, animal or mortal souls. Demons can't eat other Demons and Devils can't eat other devils. And Devils can't eat demons and vise versa.
Though Devils and Demons can eat angels, in fact they are worth more than human souls. :twisted:

And Angelic souls are a lot harder to obtain than other souls, mostly because Angels fight with near Riddickian skill.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yes, and they can "regurgitate" (Not literally) excess souls to use as currency. However they can't demote themselves by doing so.

And Angelic souls are a lot harder to obtain than other souls, mostly because Angels fight with near Riddickian skill.

Indeed. Plus Mortal souls are far easier to farm and hunt.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Charmera wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:

Indeed. Plus Mortal souls are far easier to farm and hunt.

:p farm :p

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:52 pm

BlackDeath27 wrote:
Charmera wrote:Indeed. Plus Mortal souls are far easier to farm and hunt.

Oh yes, farm. :twisted:
Human farms have been attempted, though angels and humans tend to prioritise destroying them before too many souls can be harvested.
Last edited by Charmera on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Charmera wrote:
BlackDeath27 wrote:

Oh yes, farm. :twisted:
Human farms have been attempted, though angels and humans tend to prioritise destroying them before too many souls can be harvested.

Uh, I think Humanity would be more or less oblivious to the goings on of the Angelic and Demonic civilizations... Maybe a Spec Ops squad specializing in the supernatural like the team from Clive Barker's Jericho video game.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Charmera wrote:Oh yes, farm. :twisted:

Uh, I think Humanity would be more or less oblivious to the goings on of the Angelic and Demonic civilizations... Maybe a Spec Ops squad specializing in the supernatural like the team from Clive Barker's Jericho video game.

Yeah, I mean there might be an X-Com style team of sorts for the supernatural...
That would actually be awesome...

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Charmera wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:

Yeah, I mean there might be an X-Com style team of sorts for the supernatural...

:blink: The PC's could be members of that team in the third installment.....

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yeah, I mean there might be an X-Com style team of sorts for the supernatural...

That sounds REALLY badass in my opinion.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Charmera wrote:Yeah, I mean there might be an X-Com style team of sorts for the supernatural...

Maybe... That might work. We could have Demons, Devils, Humans, Angels... All sorts of things.
Also, for the Angel sequel, we could allow one character to be one of the last remaining Archons?

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Charmera wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:

Maybe... That might work. We could have Demons, Devils, Humans, Angels... All sorts of things.
Also, for the Angel sequel, we could allow one character to be one of the last remaining Archons?

I like it...

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Charmera wrote:Maybe... That might work. We could have Demons, Devils, Humans, Angels... All sorts of things.

I like it...

Excellent...
The only thing we need now is to work out how the Devil and Demonic powers will work as charecters climb the ranks and grow more powerful. Any suggestions?

Diabolus Thronus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Diabolus Thronus » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Charmera wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:
I like it...

Excellent...
The only thing we need now is to work out how the Devil and Demonic powers will work as charecters climb the ranks and grow more powerful. Any suggestions?

This has nothing to do with the RP, but this IS supremely badass....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2NHSu0V4M

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:32 am

Diabolus Thronus wrote:
Charmera wrote:Excellent...

This has nothing to do with the RP, but this IS supremely badass....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2NHSu0V4M

It is...
This too, if you like the Joker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCjJM2oo3EU
Last edited by Charmera on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlackDeath27
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackDeath27 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:59 am

He's my idol

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:33 am

Charmera wrote:
Diabolus Thronus wrote:
I like it...

Excellent...

Heres a few: Perk Tree based on lvl-ing or select powers for specific classes which can then be refiened. Or maybe a little of both?
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am

TriStates wrote:

Heres a few: Perk Tree based on lvl-ing or select powers for specific classes which can then be refiened. Or maybe a little of both?

I like that. I was going to incorporate something of the like to the next chapter of my RP, but it wouldn't be based upon races (since all the characters are human).
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 am

TriStates wrote:

Perhaps, because devils are more order-based, they could have specific abilities ascribed to particular occupations, with more power being added on as one ascend further up the ranks; and because demons are more chaos-based, they could have less consistency with their abilities, with only a few constants (the most important of which would of course be "more souls = more power," but that would obviously apply to both).
Last edited by Nature-Spirits on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
TriStates wrote:

Perhaps, because devils are more order-based, they could have specific abilities ascribed to particular occupations, with more power being added on as one ascend further up the ranks; and because demons are more chaos-based, they could have less consistency with their abilities, with only a few constants (the most important of which would of course be "more souls = more power," but that would obviously apply to both).

And Devils could be less powerful with regards to physical strength, durability and shit, but more intelligent, and better with more complex weaponry.

TriStates
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TriStates » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
TriStates wrote:

Sounds like a winner. Should we work out a graph that can then be posted in the OOC, so everyone can chart their progress?
Vytautas wrote:There are two kinds of people in this world:
* people giving a fuck,
* people not giving a fuck,
Drink Vytautas, give a NEGATIVE FUCK!
The Burning Sun wrote:...you seem to experience what I shall completely non-offensively dub the Triplex, or TriStates Complex - you spend a ton of time crafting a beautiful work of collaboration, and then you mysteriously disappear...

The Starlight wrote:
TriStates wrote::( I don't like change...

It's coarse and dry and gets everywhere. :p

But I do get what you mean.
My Past Adventures: After World

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 am

TriStates wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Perhaps, because devils are more order-based, they could have specific abilities ascribed to particular occupations, with more power being added on as one ascend further up the ranks; and because demons are more chaos-based, they could have less consistency with their abilities, with only a few constants (the most important of which would of course be "more souls = more power," but that would obviously apply to both).

Sounds like a winner. Should we work out a graph that can then be posted in the OOC, so everyone can chart their progress?

Go Nat!

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:23 am

Isle of Lithonia wrote:
TriStates wrote:

Go Nat!

*bows dramatically*

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
TriStates wrote:

So Demons get a multitude of new powers and Devils have less powers but each is more developed?
I kinda like that idea... It may be the best option
Though I would say both gain increased Strength, Speed and Endurance at a constant rate.

Also how about, Demons regenerate and Devils have a sort of aura of protection which gets stronger as they increase in power?

On another note I had an idea called Affinities, whereby each fiend (The collective term for both demon and devil) has something he or she draws power from. What do you guys think?

Afinity:
As Devils and Demons, You gain power from certain things. For example, as a Devil, you might have an affinity for Greed. So the more wealthy you are, the more powerful you are. If you picked Sin, you would gain power from your own capability to sin and the sins of mortals around you. If you chose Helfire, you would gain power from Helfire around you and be immune to its effects.

On the flip side, with an affinity you also have a weakness, so those with an affinity for Greed will be weakened by generosity. Those with an affinity for Helfire may be weakened by water or cold. This is also on top of a weakness for Angelic weaponry and Holy water that all fiends share. (You also have a deep seated hatred of Garlic, it makes Devils and Demons sneeze uncontrollably)

Remember it must make sense. You can't be a Demon with an affinity for kindness, or a Devil with an affinity for humbleness or selflessness.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:43 pm

So this is a prototype OOC, it's not exactly completely polished and the Rank Powers could use some work (I could use some help implementing Nat's idea).

Demons, Devils, Angels. Lend me your ears. I will tell you of how we all began.

In the beginning of the Universe, there was the Positive Plane, and the Negative Plane. Pure creation and pure destruction respectively. In stasis they lived, neither coming in contact with the other. However due to an accident, or by design, the two planes clashed, creating the universe as we know it. With this, Gods were born.

These gods created a world of paradise, Earth, and created children, Angels and Archon, to populate this world. They created their own dimension, Heaven, which they resided in with their favourite children. Angels were being of order and law, while Archons were of pure freedom. Peace was eternal, and a golden age was created. Humankind was born of a union between Archon and Angel, beings whose soul was destined to become one of the two when they died. All was well in Heaven and Earth.

However the tenth God, Vakoir, was curious about rumoured life before creation. Odd inexplicable structures, forbidden knowledge and rumours led him to the edge of the universe. He took with him many Archon, the free spirited Archon's loving all knowledge. Unfortunately, what they learnt drove many of them mad. The ones that survived this madness tried to escape and return to the Gods and Angels they loved, but these gods saw whatever was on that edge had tainted them. This corruption could poison their paradise if they did not act fast, and so they exiled the survivors in an old and mysterious plane known as the Abyss.

The angel, Asmodeus (Or Adam as he was once known), had an Archon love named Eve (Or Lilith as she would come to be known). The exiled of that love left him in despair. In a desperate and angered move, he took a Legion of angels sought Vakoir, whom the archons claimed survived, to vent their rage and sorrow on him. It was practically suicide, as they knew they could not stand up to a god which created them.

They found him wandering the edge of the planes, his eyes full of pain. He tried to run from the angels, which confused them, as he could fight them and defeat them. When they caught up with the god, he reacted with fear, pleading them to go away. But the Angels were to blinded by rage at the fate of their loves, attacked him. They pelted him with thousands upon thousands of arrows, spears and throwing stones, yet the god did nothing to halt his own demise. The God exploded with an unholy light once he expired. It tainted all that saw it, yet the Angels almost welcomed it. Knowing, somehow, it was the only way to save their beloveds. They warped and changed, becoming the devils we know them to be today.

Meanwhile, the Archons were going through hardship. The gods could (or would) only provide the barest of scraps for sustenance. They had to turn to eating the few souls that managed to end up in the Abyss and even feeding off each other. Unfortunately the exile had not halted the spread of taint among Archons, the Angels having to round up and send any Archons infected with it to the Abyss. Not all the Archons went quietly, and both Archon and Angel had to learn violence. Those that ended up in the Abyss changed, become what was to be known as Demons. These new Demons also had to combat the original denizens of the Abyss, Rakshasa, Asura and Oni among other horrors.

Eve, having lost almost all hope, suddenly heard the telepathic voice of her love, Asmodeus. Her heart sang with joy as she heard that he had a way of breaking through the planes barrier, but he would need her help.

Eve and Asmodeus used newfound powers from the taint they had suffered to make a bridge, between the Material Plane and the Abyss. They rushed across this metaphorical bridge with Eves Demons and Asmodeus' Devils, but once they met, they embraced in love, but already a rift had begun to form between Eve and Asmodeus.

As they had to plan a defence, as now the Gods and angels would have to eradicate this taint, they noticed new things about each other. Eve noticed Asmodeus' was now subtly manipulative and controlling, while Asmodeus thought Eve had become Harsh, Barbaric and Savage.

Soon, and even more shocking. The once pure Devils and Demons began wanting vengeance for being shunned as the bitterness and frustration both factions felt increased. The plans for defence soon became a siege of Heaven, with Asmodeus and Eve leading the charge.

However, after they had broken the gates, the armies soon turned on one another. Each lover calling the other a cheap imitation of the love they once knew. They fought each other with pure bitter frustration and rage, their long wait and efforts to reunite wasted, an act which would lead to the Blood Wars.

Soon, the Angels responded and kicked both factions out of Heaven. The Gods retreated even deeper into heaven for unknown reasons, not even in contact with their most trusted angels. Pure Archons were almost extinct and Angels had to regroup in heaven and repair it. The Devils created their own plane, Hades, or the Nine hells. The war left the universe scarred, in fact the only ones who prospered were the humans, who took advantage of the room to grow and expand on earth after the retreat of the Angels.

Both Demon and Devil have been spreading sin in the world to fight the war against one another and Heaven for countless centuries now. Asmodeus and Eve were last seen in conflict in Limbo, rumours say their still there, fighting. The conflict was known as the "War of Red Tears", or the Blood Wars as it was to be known now.

Now, we live in an ailing universe where hope is a rare commodity. Even the humans now consume themselves with petty wars. This universe is stagnating, slowly rotting like a corpse.

But what if I told you someone could make a difference? Someone could change something in this Universe, to end the stalemate and bring change to a universe that desperately needs it.

What if I told you, that change was coming soon, for better or worse?

You are all souls recently sent to hell and the Abyss find themselves in a war between the Demons and Devils. Promoted to real fiends and and recruited by the Demon Mother (The mother of all Demons, in a metaphorical sense) or Asmodai (The Ex-Leader of the Devils), your job is to climb the ranks and eventually replace the rotting and increasingly incompetent leaders of your faction and destroy the other faction (Devils in the case of Demons and Demons in the case of devils).

The Devils will be put under a Archduchess loyal to Asmodan, and have to deal with the machinations and politics of the devils court and hierarchy. Besides that, you will have direct raids against Demons and against some mortal cities. Corruption and Sin will be the main order of the day for Devils, for you gain power from such things.

The Demons must follow the direction of a Prince loyal to the Mother. Your's will be missions of destruction, Sabotage and defiling. Plus there will be the chaotic whirlwind that is Abyss life, for the Demons are not the first residents of the Abyss… There will be direct confrontations with Devils and their servants. Destruction and spreading suffering and annulation will be the Demons Modus Operandi.

Devil Ranks

0. "Dirt" or Residents
1. Serf
2.Squire
3. Knight
4. Baron/Baroness
5. Count/Countess
6. Duke/Duchess
7. Archduke/Archduchess

1. Enhanced Condition (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Devil aura (An aura of energy which protects devils from some damaged)
2. Condition Boost, Dimensional Teleportation (Can teleport to other planes), Telekinesis, Unholy Weapon or Armour Manifestation (Can manifest a weapon of unholy energies which gets stronger as one is promoted)
3. Supernatural Condition (basic)(Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Hellfire Manipulation, Possession (Can posses humans), Unholy Taint (Can counter weak magic spells with an aura of Unholiness), Devil Form (Change from a human looking form to a devil form)
4. Supernatural Condition (Enhanced) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Poison/Narcotic Blood (Can either have blood which is poisonous to humans, angels and fiends or is pleasurable and hallucinogenic), Unholy Touch (A touch which causes immense pain to mortals and angels), Semi Immortality
5. Supernatural Condition (Expert) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Memory Implantation/Erasing (Can create memories and erase them by touching a mortal or a squire/serf level demon), Life force Draining (Can drain the life force of humans or low level fiends to heal oneself)
6. Supernatural Condition (Advanced) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Ethereal form, Pain Inducement, Devil Summoning (Can summon Knight, Squire and Serf level devils)
7. Supernatural Condition (Master) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Hell Manipulation (You may manipulate your hell as you desire), Phylactery Immortality(You bind your soul to a single object, which you resurrect at if you die. However you will die if the phylactery is destroyed), Serf Domination (You can override the will of Serfs, forcing them to do as you please)

Demon Ranks
0. Maggots
1. Spawn
2. Drones
3. Pack-demons
4. Pack Leader
5. General
6. Lord/Lady
7. Prince/Princess

1. Enhanced Condition (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Demon Regeneration (Faster than Devils)
2. Condition Boost, Dimentional teleportation(Can teleport to other planes), Elemental manipulation (Choose 1 from Earth, Wind, Water and Fire), Claw retraction (Can manifest claws that get stronger with time)
3. Supernatural Condition (basic)(Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Blood Manipulation (Can manipulate one's own blood and mortals blood), Possession (Can posses mortals), Demon Form(See Devil form, except more demonic), Defiling Taint (Can counter weak magic with an aura of taint)
4. Supernatural Condition (Enhanced) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Defiling Touch (Your touch can burn angels and mortals at will, though angels will be less effected), Acid Blood(Your blood is acidic, able to burn through metal),Semi Immortality(Imune to ageing)
5. Supernatural Condition (Expert) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Supernatural Horror/Beauty (Choose one. Mortals and low level demons that see you will either be draw to you or repelled by you), Necromancy (Able to raise the recent dead as undead Ghouls)
6. Supernatural Condition (Advanced) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Ethreal Form, Rage Inducement (Can induce rage in demons and mortals, causing them to become stronger), Demon Summoning (Can summon Pack-Demons, Spawn and Drone demons)
7. Supernatural Condition (Master) (Strength, Speed, Reflexes, Endurance), Phylactery Immortality (You bind your soul to a single object, which you resurrect at if you die. However you will die if the phylactery is destroyed), Layer Manipulation(You can manipulate your layer to your will), Spawn Domination(You can override the will of spawn, forcing them to do as you please)

Afinity:
As Devils and Demons, You gain power from certain things. For example, as a Devil, you might have an affinity for Greed. So the more wealthy you are, the more powerful you are. If you picked Sin, you would gain power from your own capability to sin and the sins of mortals around you. If you chose Helfire, you would gain power from Helfire around you and be immune to its effects.

On the flip side, with an affinity you also have a weakness, so those with an affinity for Greed will be weakened by generosity. Those with an affinity for Helfire may be weakened by water or cold. This is also on top of a weakness for Angelic weaponry and Holy water that all fiends share. (You also have a deep seated hatred of Garlic, it makes Devils and Demons sneeze uncontrollably)

Remember it must make sense. You can't be a Demon with an affinity for kindness, or a Devil with an affinity for humbleness or selflessness.

Crime:
Everyone is sent to hell or the Abyss for a reason. You could have angered one of the gods, you could have been a greedy and selfish human in life and been sent to hell, you could have killed out of rage and been sent to the Abyss, you could have been dragged to the dark planes by a gang of roving fiends or you could have been one of the unlucky few that managed to anger one of the Archdukes of Hell or Demon Princes themselves, who slew you and stole your soul. There are nearly uncountable ways to be sent to the two Fiendish planes.

OP:
Co-OPs:

Rules:
Adhere to the basic rules of NS roleplaying (No Godmodding, No Metagaming)
Obey the Ops and Co-ops, their words are law.
Make an APP before posting in the IC
Try not to post one liners, keep posts to three lines minimum.
Don't be an ass and treat others fairly.
Deamon is an acceptable alternate term for Demons. (Daemon is okay too)
Limit IC in the OOC and vice versa.
No, Devils and Demons are not the same thing if we did not make that abundantly clear.
Most importantly, have fun!

Remember, just because your Devils and Demons doesn't mean you have to be completely evil. There can be characters who are shades of grey and reluctant Fiends.

Also, this is set in the twenty first century, earth (With magic and Fantasy elements)

APP: (Please delete info in brackets)
Name:
Age before going to Hell/The Abyss:
Time Spent in Hell/The Abyss: (No more than a year)
Personality:
Demon or Devil?: (No Angels, Archons or Humans yet)
Affinity: (Should relate to unique power, tell us how your affinity works)
Weakness: (Should relate to unique power and Affinity)
First unique power: (Devils will only have one unique power throughout, but it can be strengthened with further promotions. Demons on the other hand gain a single new unique power per level.)
"Crime": (Why you were sent to hell/The Abyss. See the section on ones crime)
Bio:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse