NATION

PASSWORD

'Technical' or 'Got Issues?'

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Klonor
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

'Technical' or 'Got Issues?'

Postby Klonor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:06 am

I'm actually not sure if this belongs here, in the tech forum, or over in the "Got issues?" section, but I'm sure a Mod can move it if it turns out I made the wrong choice.

Regarding the new ability to name your capital city (Which is, by the way, COMPLETELY FRIKKING AWESOME!), I've found what seems to be a glitch in the national description relating to the issue. I've renamed my capital to Leoldville, the city I've long been using as my capital anyway, and the second paragraph (Which gives a general overview of my nation) correctly displays this as "[the government] meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leoldville." However, the bottom paragraph, which displays issue-specific information from the past few updates, still states that "Klonor has designated Klonor City as its capital city." Klonor City was the default name given to my capital before I changed it, but now that I have I'm wondering if this this section shouldn't update as well.

It might just need to wait until the next 'tick,' when the next issue is processed and all the stats updated, but I wanted to mention this straight-away in case it is a problem.

Sirocco
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Re: 'Technical' or 'Got Issues?'

Postby Sirocco » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:16 am

This has already been fixed, I think. You got the issue particularly early so yours went through before the fix was implemented.

Klonor
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Klonor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:18 am

Ah, I figured it was probably something along those lines, but I just wanted to check.

Thanks for the quickie response.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 am

How do we name our capital city?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Klonor
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Klonor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 am

You will be presented with an issue offering you the option to declare a city your capital, or chose to have no capital at all, and after that issue goes through (Assuming you picked to have a capital) the option will appear in your settings page.

Return to Technical