NATION

PASSWORD

King Paulus XV Memorial Games - Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:46 am

Disappointing day for the Haven as only 1 bronze medal clinched

A bleak day for the Haven occurred today in Saintland as well-tipped athlete after well-tipped athlete failed to deliver.

The mark was set in the horseracing, as one by one, every Vakolicci horse fell short in the Briskness stakes qualifying, with only Satan's child (who came 4th in the Saintland derby) achieving a place automatically, with Ahulo Goma, Ranger of the Earth and Nothing Matters having to face another round of qualifying.

Vakolicci fans needed some cheering up in the Futsal, yet were denied the chance as Vangaziland capitalised on the absense of talismanic right winger Blacksen Domination and secured a relatively simple 3-1 victory.

Though the Haven kept up its impressive form in Rugby 7s and Roller hockey, our track and field team were decemated in the 400 metres final where, despite the fact that half the field was Vakolicci, it turned out to be 3 of the bottom half and 4th place. Lucian Cipi, who came first in qualifying, slumped to bottom, a trend that would carry on into the pool.

Though hopes were raised in the 200 M breaststroke semi-finals (as half the lanes will be occupied again by Vakolicci), Felix Mozer failed to capitalise in the 200 M backstroke, leaving our only booty from the pool the bronze medal gained in that selfsame race by Georgina Petrenova.

In the Decathlon, John Humph lost his position of first place to relatively unknown Bastian Beauchemin in his weakest event, the high jump. However, Vakolicci athletes do make up 3 of the 4 top positions in the competition, so medals are almost guaranteed.

A note of humour was found in the wrestling events, as female wrestler Jane Pool convincingly defeated Saintlands favourite Thomas Falerius, a blight on the political dogma of a nation in which women are considered incapable of physical work. Pool will go on to face Izaak Lawrence of Darmen in the final.
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:15 am

The sea seemed almost black at this hour, as its unnaturally still waters expanded into nothingness: the few tiny waves that did break doing so against the blasted rocky crag that overlooked it.

The man standing on the crag listened to its gentle motions, and to the feeding and mating calls of birds: all was peaceful, all was calm. That was until the boat came.

It was nothing impressive, a small rowing boat with 4 seats. 3 rowers, 1 coxman, bringing the boats to rest against the forbidding crag to wear the figure of the man waved, as if in greeting: prompting the 4 men to stand up and approach the side, from which a rope was thrown.

The first 3 men, the rowers, were dressed in green and brown: they knew it was the uniform of something, but aat that their understanding ended as they could not place the origin of such an outfit. It certainly didn't look like anything Vakolicci: the styles seemed about 200 years out of date.

However, it was the coxman who the young watcher was walking briskly towards, and for good reason. The man stood over 7 feet in hight, his shoulders were broad and he was covered from head to toe in light green armour: a diamond shape on the chest its only motief. Even the young man, who knew the armoured figure well, could not help but shudder as he placed first a machine gun, and then a poisonous-looking dull sword into holster and scabbard.
"General," the young man said as his only form of greeting, not even shaking his visitors hand.
"Your honour," came a dull, mechanical voice.
"What sent you here?" came the quiet voice of the young man.
"Council business," came the mechanised growl.

Council business. The young man sat down cross-legged: if council business had sent this man here, everything was wrong. But wait...he knew why he was here: he believed. He relaxed slightly as he looked up at the Supreme commander of all the forces of the Celari high clans: one of the most powerful men in the Kingdom and the person who, unlike Gordavris and Buertova, King Althyus really should be fearing: the near-nameless General Legorde.

"You called me here," came the cold, mechanical voice again. "It was council business."
Pressing a catch on the bottom of his vizered helmet, the General did something thatthe man had never seen him do before: the removal of his power armour. At a flick of his hand, his men were their, clearing away the discarded protective gear, leaving him space to work.

Under the armour, the man was heavily tattooed. 'Convergent flame' was tattooed up one of his well-muscled arms, his eyes were dark, mysterious and fixed on the watcher whose face was gleeming with recognition. Idly putting his hands in his pockets, the General began again to speek: his voice no longer mechanical, but no less emotionless.
"I came," he growled.
"You?" The watcher said in utter disbelief. "You are General Legorde?"
"Who is Legorde?" the man asked. "A man, a living being, or an idea of one? What do you know of him. No, I am not General Legorde, for I am not wearing my armour.
My name, Crown Prince Blacksen of the House of Domination, is Jean-luc, of Clan Gordavris."
"I know," Blacksen said, hardly believing it. "So it was you, that defeated my fathers armies at the battle of Ljubljana?"
"That it was."
"You killed my Aunt Antariel with your bear hands after her assassination of Lord Urdinas?"
"That I did."
"It was you, who declared that the clans were waiting only for a claiment to the throne, or a reason, to overwhealm the nation?"
"Indeed. And it will be me who rests control of this land from its current predicament."
"You are different, Jean," Blacksen said.
"You are just the same," was the response.

Gordavris grasped his friend in a crushing bear hug, and let him go when he was gasping for breath.
"For fucks sake," Blacksen complained.
"Not very royal language at all," Jean scolded him. "You should behave more properly. For example, why is someone of your standing here, on a miserable rocky crag, after sneaking out of their hotel? Police man!"
With lightening speed, Blacksen was moving, a knife in his hand, which he buried in the man's throat.
"Not any more," he stated. "He's only the first casualty."
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Chiata
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chiata » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:31 pm

CSN
Chiata Sports Network

Frank- Welcome to Chiata Sports Network.

Jordy- Another day of games, another day of disappointments. That's right folks! Chiata still doesn't have a medal after four days of competition and 39 medals handed out.

Frank- Aww Jordy. Always looking on the bright side of things.

Jordy- Let us look at this disappointing day from start to finish so that we may wallow in self pity.

Frank- Or... we could see what happened in Arena Football.

Jordy- Chiata had a BYE.

Frank- Hmm... Handball started up. Chiata won a close game 27-26 against Taxachusetts. Our team sports seem to do very well. Sadly, only one medal is given per team.

Jordy- Next was Horse Racing, which was also very disappointing. In the Briskness Stakes Prelims, Jockey's Bane defied Chiata's luck and advanced to the next round. The other horses were not as fortunate. All Brawn But No Brains failed to qualify and is now out. To add the cherry on top, not only did Richard the Horse and Louis the 42nd fail to get a medal, they also failed to qualify for the Briskness and will have to go back into qualfying!

Frank- Jordy, you're panting. To finish Jordy's bit, Louis the 42 was placed in Race 1, and Richard the Horse and Jockey's Bane in Race 3. I hope one of them in Race 3 qualifies.

Jordy- They won't.

Frank- Well since Jordy has reverted back to childhood, I will take over the newscast. In Luge...

Jordy- Chiata failed again. Gordon Sneed was set to get a silver but failed his country and land in 6th instead.

Frank- He tried his best, Jordy. That's all that matters.

Jordy- Meh... generation gone soft... can't take real hits.... mumble.... mumble... mumble...

Frank- Since Jordy is digressing mentally, we will move onto Swimming. In the 200m Breaststroke Semis, both Gilber Ingles and Loretta Smith qualified for the Finals. Technically speaking, we have a 1 in 4 chance of getting a gold medal. Also, in the 200 m Butterfly Heats, Mary Holiday, Joan Schandfer, and Florencio Reed all qualified for the 200m Butterfly Semis.

Frank- Shortly after, the Women's Table Tennis team lost 3-1 against the Darmen team and dropped to 5th in Group A. However, in Group B, the Men's team won 3-0 against the FFR team and are now on top on the group.

Frank- Now to real tennis. Juan Nelson pulled through once again and beat Kyle Madison 2-0. Juan has now clinched the Round of 32. Enrique Bryant lost again, this time 2-1 and is no longer in the competition as tomorrow he has a BYE. Patricia Black won her game 2-0 but still remains in 3rd in her group. She has played three games and here fate is now out of her hands. If Maria Stoikos loses to Delma Read, than Patricia may qualify for the Round of 32. Lastly Renee Davis lost 2-1 against Sonya Gredello and dropped to 3rd. However, if she wins her last game against Ber Gagliardi, she may qualify and join the ranks of Juan Nelson.

Frank- For Track and Field, Phillip Galan placed 5th in the 400 m Final. Shockingly, all four of the Vakolicii participants also failed to get a medal. To end the day for Chiata, Jessica Jeffries qualified for the 400 m Hurdles Finals.

Frank- Of course, there's always tomorrow as I always say. Basketball will start up again for Matchday 3 as Chiata will face the Republican Unified Team. Handball will continue and Chiata will play group leader Free Swiss States. Hopefully, Chiata will continue winning. Chiata will be racing in all three swimming events tomorrow. The swim team will be in the 200 m Breaststroke Final, the 200 m Butterfly Semis, and the 200 m Freestyle Heats. Table Tennis Teams and Tennis Singles will advance to Matchday 5 and will tell if Renee Davis and/or Patricia Black qualify for the Round of 32, or if any of the Chiatan Table Tennis Teams will advance. Track and Field will host the 400 m Hurdles Final. We will all be cheering for Jessica Jeffries to try to bring home Chiata's first medal. To end the day, the Volleyball team will start their try at a medal in Matchday 1 as the face off against Acedonia.

Frank- See you next time!

Jordy- .....mumble....
Member of Esportiva-----KPB Ranking: 29-----Founder of the Runner Cup
Champions: 1st IDLO Ultimate Cup, Runner Cup One
3rd Place: IBC 15
Quarter Finals: CoH 62, CoH 63, CoH 64, IBC 14, CE XIII
Round of 16: WC 69, BoF 52, CoH 66, CoH 67, CE XII, IBC 16, IBC 17
Qualified: WC 76, CoH 58, CoH 60, CoH 65
Playoffs: WC 71, WC 72, WC 73
Highest KPB: 24 (Post WC 69)

Saintland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Sister Polus's Thoughts

Hello, I am Sister Maria Polus. For now, I am still the Headmistress and High Inquisitor at Progress High School in St. Ioannes. Unfortunately, I only have another week to accomplish my duty of turning foreign resident delinquents into proper ladies and decent gentlemen. Our Heretic-King, whom I believe has fallen under the evil spell of Satanas, actually had the gall to fire me on national television! Can you believe that? I've given many years of service to God and to His True Church while this insolent little brat, who is only King because of the wreckless disregard for safety in the Wicked Republics, thinks that he can get away with disrespecting our traditions and watering down the Faith that was good enough for our ancestors and that is also good enough for us.

Well, let me just say that God will, sooner or later, pass his Judgment upon those who turn their backs upon him. I wish to remind my viewers, here on Sanctustube, of what the Vulgate tells us about Daniel. When God's First Chosen People turned their backs upon him, they were conquered and taken away into captivity in the far-away land known as Babylon. A child by the name of Daniel was one of those taken into captivity. He was educated in the ways of Babylon, but he remained true to God's Truth. When the King of Babylon desecrated sacred vessels from the Temple of God, God passed his Judgment upon Babylon. Suddenly, a mysterious hand appeared and wrote on the wall. Only Daniel could interpret it and Daniel informed the King that he would soon lose his Kingdom. That very night, the King would be slain and Babylon would be destroyed.

Today, I wish to warn King Petrus XX that God will soon pass Judgment upon the King who wishes to lead His Worldly Kingdom astray. When you are the King of Saintland, you don't have a choice in the matter. You must govern in accordance with the Will of God. Should you fail to do so, God will pass Judgment upon you. I warn the King to repent of his wickedness and cease all attempts to turn away from God's Truth. That is the path toward ruin, not just for him. I fear that our King is leading his family and our nation down the path of ruin.

One example of the King's wickedness, but certainly not the only one, is this international sports event that makes a mockery of the legacy of a great man. My sources within the King's Government inform me that at least one athlete from some wicked foreign land has already threatened a police chief. There was even an athlete that was arrested for possession of the deadly substance known as cocaine, which is an especially dangerous drug that some foreign nations actually give to children because they are too foolish to use proper parenting and educational methods. Most alarming of all, a false police report from Feministvs Sanctvsterra caused chaos, all because our incompetent King has yet to aggressively go after those cyber-terrorists, who are well-known to be funded by some greedy fat cat in the Wicked Republics. I can only thank God that I will be leaving this Kingdom a week from now. At least the Acedonians have not sold their souls to that Pagan false Goddess Margaret. I am Sister Maria Polus and I thank you for watching.
Why I left NS Sports
NS Sports Results | Saintland Press | Commentaries on the WA's resolutions 7-22-14 update: Complete through #125 |
World Baseball Classic 27 co-host | World Bowl XXII host | World Cup of Hockey 23 host | Various Rankings | King Paulus XV Memorial Games
Official Name: Regnvm Sanctvsterra
Official Name in English: Kingdom of Saintland
Monarch: King Paulus XVI
Demonym: Sanctii
Trigram: SNT

Miley World
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Miley World » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:40 pm

King Paulus XV Memorial Games

Miley World wins again in arena football! The smilers won 63-19. They scored 7 touchdowns and they allowed a touchdown and 4 field goals. Before the game started we learnt that Derek Gilgore (backup QB) and Justin Brewer (defensive line) has left the team because Mileywood seceded from Miley World and they are Mileywoodian. Kicker Brandon Taylor will play QB if Brian Jennings gets injured and Johnnie Watt will replace Justin Brewer on the DL.

Miley World scored on the opening drive on a 28 yards pass by Brian Jennings to Devon Thomas. The smilers scored again in the 1st quarter when Brian Jennings passed to Sean Dunn for 14 yards. Miley World scored only once in the 2nd quarter, on a 7 yard run by Andrew Patterson.
Miley World scored 3 times in the 3rd quarter: a 21 yard pass by Jennings to Rashaad Washington, a 33 yard pass to Devon Thomas and a 17 yard pass to Julian Jones. The smilers also scored 3 times in the 4th quarter: a 22 yard pass by Jennings to Chad Ford, a 11 yard pass to Sean Dunn and a 16 yard run by Andrew Patterson.

In other sports, Miley World is undefeated in roller hockey. The smilers won 5-1 against Saintland. Laure Corbeil (2), Gertrud Zimmermann, Matt Novak and Amber Walters scored for Miley World. In tennis, James Lindsay lost and Erika Müller won and both needs a win tomorrow to qualify for the next round. In horse racing, Comet didn't won a medal but have qualified for the briskness stakes. Samba didn't qualified for the qualifying race.
Miley World embassy program: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=302332
Miley World domestic sports leagues: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139410
football (soccer): unranked
american football: unranked
hockey: unranked
baseball: unranked

Miley World's official twitter: @MileyWorld_NS follow us!

Saintland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 am

Day 5 Results

BASKETBALL - MD3

Group 1
Orennana (ORN) 84–51 Falupia (FAL)
Manchardas (MCH) 57–83 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL)

Group 1 Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Valorian Combined Squad 3 3 0 254 212 +42 9
2 Orennana 3 1 2 252 235 +17 3

---------------------------------------------
3 Manchardas 3 1 2 231 260 -29 3
4 Falupia 3 1 2 215 245 -30 3

Group 2
Vangaziland (VNG) 73–66 Free Swiss States (FSS)
Acedonia (ACD) 65–91 Darmen (DAR)

Group 2 Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Darmen 3 3 0 264 229 +35 9
2 Vangaziland 3 2 1 241 225 +16 6

3 Free Swiss States 3 1 2 235 223 +12 3
4 Acedonia 3 0 3 201 264 −63 0

Group 3
Chiata (CHI) 86–44 Republican Unified Team (REP)
Western European Republic (WER) 66–83 Saintland (SNT)

Group 3 Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Chiata 3 3 0 234 174 +60 9
2 Saintland 3 2 1 227 220 +7 6

3 Western European Republic 3 1 2 207 226 −19 3
4 Republican Unified Team 3 0 3 193 241 −48 0

Group 4
Xadowia (XDW) 61–87 Electrum (ETM)

Group 4 Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 South Vangazi 2 2 0 145 130 +15 6
2 Electrum 1 1 1 158 134 +24 3

3 Xadowia 1 0 2 120 159 −39 0

Top 2 advance from each group. Orennana advances ahead of Manchardas and Falupia on point differential.

Quarterfinal Draw

Darmen (DAR) v. Electrum (ETM)
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) v. Vangaziland (VNG)
Chiata (CHI) v. Orennana (ORN)
South Vangazi (SVG) v. Saintland (SNT)

BOXING - First Round

Ioannes Messienus (SNT) 4–9 Alex Coppel (VKL)
Elias Rugger (VKL) 8–6 Sean Coutts (FAL)
Don Barry (DAR) 5–2 Engemann Tollson (SVG)
Art Caldeschass (FSS) 7–2 Ruby Black (WRY)
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) 15–4 Aaron de Kaiser (WRY)
Frank Bain (DAR) def. Hectare Orynco (VNG) (RET)
Donny Anderson (DAR) 6–3 Lucy Traven (VKL)
Ozzy Gottschalk (DAR) 10–9 Mina Schkop (VKL)
Paulus Allectus (SNT) 14–4 Jay Holt (WER)
Ioannes Fulvius (SNT) 3–7 Lachlan Forde (WRY)
Mary Tossinger (VKL) 7–3 Óscar MacFarland (DAR)
Samuel Holden (WER) +5–5 Shaherkh Shahedbaz (IRD)
Lucas Watson (TAX) 12–9 Mazaar Telaaa (IRD)
Roberts Christopher (VKL) +9–9 Gruffydd Friedrich (DAR)
Cooper Marshall (WRY) 8–15 Joe Hughes (TAX)
Silvester Javolena (SNT) def. by Sheridan Cockburn (ORN) (RSCH)

Round of 16 Draw

Lucas Watson (TAX) v. Art Caldeschass (FSS)
Samuel Holden (WER) v. Ozzy Gottschalk (DAR)
Mary Tossinger (VKL) v. Sheridan Cockburn (ORN)
Frank Bain (DAR) v. Roberts Christopher (VKL)
Lachlan Forde (WRY) v. Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT)
Donny Anderson (DAR) v. Alex Coppel (VKL)
Paulus Allectus (SNT) v.Elias Rugger (VKL)
Don Barry (DAR) v. Joe Hughes (TAX)

GRIDIRON - Saintland Rules MD2

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 34–22 Saintland (SNT)
Free Republics (FFR) 43–25 Free Swiss States (FSS)

Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Free Republics 2 2 0 84 42 +42 6
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 2 1 1 51 63 −12 3
3 Saintland 2 1 1 67 42 +25 3
4 Free Swiss States 2 0 2 33 88 −55 0

HANDBALL - MD2

Group A
Wray (WRY) 29–28 Taxachusetts (TAX)
Free Swiss States (FSS) 28–19 Chiata (CHI)

Group A Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Free Swiss States 2 2 0 0 60 42 +18 6
2 Wray 2 1 0 1 52 60 −8 3
3 Chiata 2 1 0 1 46 54 −8 3
4 Taxachusetts 2 0 0 2 54 56 −2 0

Group B
South Vangazi (SVG) 27–29 Darmen (DAR)
Saintland (SNT) 29–24 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL)

Group B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Saintland 2 2 0 0 60 42 +18 6
2 Darmen 2 2 0 0 60 49 +11 6

3 Valorian Combined Squad 2 0 0 2 46 60 −14 0
4 South Vangazi 2 0 0 2 45 60 −15 0

Free Swiss States, Saintland and Darmen have clinched spots in the Semifinals

ROLLER HOCKEY - MD5

Group A
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 1–3 South Vangazi (SVG)
Irad (IRD) 1–2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 4 4 0 0 15 10 +5 12
2 South Vangazi 4 2 0 2 9 10 −1 6

3 Valorian Combined Squad 4 2 0 2 12 12 0 6
4 Vangaziland 4 1 0 3 4 8 −4 3
5 Irad 4 1 0 3 7 7 0 3

Group B
Darmen (DAR) 0–0 Saintland (SNT)

1 Miley World 3 3 0 0 11 1 +10 9
2 Anditia 3 2 0 1 12 4 +8 6

3 Saintland 3 0 1 2 4 9 −5 1
4 Darmen 3 0 1 2 0 13 −13 1

Top 2 advance to Semifinals. South Vangazi advances ahead of Valorian Combined Squad due to their HTH victory.

Semifinal Draw

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) v. Anditia (AND)
Miley World (MLW) v. South Vangazi (SVG)

SWIMMING - 200 m Breaststroke Final [MEDAL]

1 Lorana Ves (VKL)        2:07.83 GOLD
2 Loretta Smith (CHI) 2:07.91 SILVER
3 Ika Korni (VKL) 2:08.74 BRONZE

4 Sergio Stara (VKL) 2:08.90
5 Keegan Davis (WRY) 2:08.92
Gilber Ingles (CHI) 2:08.92
7 Richard Burns (FSS) 2:08.99
8 Papa Nua (VKL) 2:09.05
9 Michael Dunn (MIA) 2:09.60

SWIMMING - 200 m Butterfly Semis

1 Chris Hitsef (VKL)          1:54.02
2 Sergio Rani (VKL) 1:54.14
3 Lucy Turnv (VKL) 1:54.55
4 Alex Paige (WRY) 1:54.72
5 Pius Peltrasius (SNT) 1:54.86
6 Halla D'Aubin (AND) 1:54.89
7 Antonius Cordius (SNT) 1:54.97
8 Mary Holiday (CHI) 1:55.19

9 Nick Canmore (WRY) 1:55.40
10 Roberta Hurst (ORN) 1:55.44
11 Nikko Nestori (AND) 1:55.56
12 Jane Thomas (AND) 1:55.66
13 Richard Burns (FSS) 1:55.68
14 Ephraim Alekseyeva (FFR) 1:55.72
15 Joan Schandfer (CHI) 1:56.53
16 Florencio Reed (CHI) 1:56.57

Top 8 advance to Final

SWIMMING - 200 m Freestyle Heats

1 Gilber Ingles (CHI)           1:46.64
2 Tom Symonds (WRY) 1:46.97
3 Antonius Cordius (SNT) 1:47.02
Philippus Sallustius (SNT) 1:47.02
5 Iosue Fenius (SNT) 1:47.08
6 Loretta Smith (CHI) 1:47.14
7 Janna Jones (AND) 1:47.38
8 James Schaff (AND) 1:47.43
9 Ronny Strom (FFR) 1:47.73
10 Brendan Matthews (WRY) 1:47.78
11 Beverly Hobby (CHI) 1:47.80
12 Leeroy Ildica (FSS) 1:48.02
13 Grace Spencer (WRY) 1:48.62
14 Brodie Rakes (ORN) 1:48.63
15 Julianna Hughes (VTR) 1:48.84
16 Lavinia Ferri (FFR) 1:48.99

17 Sonoko Kanou (NTY) 1:49.02
18 Thomas Braithwaite (CHI) 1:49.61
19 Sigurour Porgeirsson (FFR) 1:49.62
20 Tabitha White (TAX) 1:50.19
21 Trevor du Lusavik (FSS) 1:50.84
22 Silvia Buccho (FFR) 1:51.27
23 Franc D'Aubin (AND) 1:51.28
24 Alix Grat (AND) 1:51.41
25 Omar Richards (VTR) 1:52.58

Top 16 advance to Semis

TABLE TENNIS - Team MD5

Group A
Iosue Labienus/Agatha Accius/Sophia Polus (SNT) 3–0 Julien Starr/Llywellyn Steube/Reiner Jacques (DAR)
Adrien Duhamel/Takana Moki/Chizu Yoshihara (FFR) 1–3 Augustine Fettas/Carolos Bakogianni/Christine Lyssarides (ACD)
Katie McKenna/Rose Portis/Andrea Ramos (CHI) 3–2 Braydon Reele/Regina Parkus/Marcus Parkus (VTR)

Group A Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Iosue Labienus/Agatha Accius/Sophia Polus 5 4 0 1 14 7 +7 12
2 Braydon Reele/Regina Parkus/Marcus Parkus 5 3 0 2 11 9 +2 9

3 Augustine Fettas/Carolos Bakogianni/Christine Lyssarides 5 3 0 2 12 7 +5 9
4 Julien Starr/Llywellyn Steube/Reiner Jacques 5 2 0 3 6 12 −6 6
5 Katie McKenna/Rose Portis/Andrea Ramos 5 2 0 3 9 13 −4 6
6 Adrien Duhamel/Takana Moki/Chizu Yoshihara 5 1 0 4 10 14 −4 3

Group B
Mimir Winther/Laura Azevedo/Alexander Robertson (FFR) 2–3 Melt/Petro/Lon (VKL)
Aníbal Schneider/Yachin Breckinridge/Tzefanyah van Tonder (DAR) 0–3 Henry Nguyen/Justin Frye/Robert McClure (CHI)

Group B Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Henry Nguyen/Justin Frye/Robert McClure 4 3 0 1 9 4 +5 9
2 Melt/Petro/Lon 4 3 0 1 10 8 +2 9

3 Mimir Winther/Laura Azevedo/Alexander Robertson 4 2 0 2 8 7 +1 6
4 Grace Lisbon/Trisha Platt/Meghan Yearly 4 2 0 2 8 7 +1 6
5 Aníbal Schneider/Yachin Breckinridge/Tzefanyah van Tonder 4 0 0 4 3 12 −9 0

Top 2 per group advance. Reele/Parkus/Parkus advance ahead of Fettas/Bakogianni/Lyssarides due to HTH result. Nguyen/Frye/McClure finish first due to HTH victory over Melt/Petro/Lon.

Semifinals Draw

Iosue Labienus/Agatha Accius/Sophia Polus (SNT) v. Melt/Petro/Lon (VKL)
Henry Nguyen/Justin Frye/Robert McClure (CHI) v. Braydon Reele/Regina Parkus/Marcus Parkus (VTR)

TENNIS - Singles MD5

Group 1
Freddie Foth (DAR) 3 1
Nick Hernandez (MIA) 6 6

Irene West (VAU) 6 6 4
Brice Forestier (DAR) 4 7 6

Group 1 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Nick Hernandez 4 3 0 1 6 3 +3 9
2 Brice Forestier 4 3 0 1 7 4 +3 9

3 Rhaphael Metaxas 4 3 0 1 7 4 +3 9
4 Freddie Foth 4 1 0 3 4 6 −2 3
5 Irene West 4 0 0 4 1 8 −7 0

Group 2
Sara Greco (WER) 1 2
Kyle Madison (WRY) 6 6

Greg Meares (ETM) 2 6
John Hoogliand (DAR) 6 7

Group 2 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Juan Nelson 4 3 0 1 7 3 +4 9
2 John Hoogliand 4 3 0 1 7 2 +5 9

3 Kyle Madison 4 2 0 2 4 4 0 6
4 Sara Greco 4 1 0 3 2 6 −4 3
5 Greg Meares 4 1 0 3 2 7 −5 3

Group 3
Kallie Freeman (ORN) 2 6 4
Bill Crosby (MIA) 6 4 6

Delmar Guilmette (FFR) 4 6 3
Padraig O’Dea (VAU) 6 3 6

Group 3 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Bill Crosby 4 4 0 0 8 1 +7 12
2 Padraig O’Dea 4 3 0 1 6 3 +3 9

3 Abdullahi Lundberg 4 2 0 2 4 5 −1 6
4 Kallie Freeman 4 1 0 3 3 7 −4 3
5 Delmar Guilmette 4 0 0 4 3 8 −5 0

Group 4
Ioannes Mannius (SNT) 6 6
Tal Leigh (DAR) 4 3

Damon D'Moore (FSS) 7 4 4
Al Montis de Surmar (AND) 6 6 6

Group 4 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Al Montis de Surmar 4 4 0 0 8 2 +6 12
2 Andrea Baumgaertner 4 3 0 1 6 4 +2 9

3 Ioannes Mannius 4 1 0 3 5 6 −1 3
4 Damon D'Moore 4 1 0 3 4 7 −3 3
5 Tal Leigh 4 1 0 3 3 7 −4 3

Group 5
Julika Licht (FFR) 1 1
Vladimir Boyko (VTR) 6 6

Michael Alberts (VAU) 3 2
Martin Shearman (VKL) 6 6

Group 5 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Martin Shearman 4 4 0 0 8 1 +7 12
2 Vladimir Boyko 4 3 0 1 6 3 +3 9

3 Diego Martinez 4 2 0 2 6 5 +1 6
4 Julika Licht 4 1 0 3 3 6 −3 3
5 Michael Alberts 4 0 0 4 0 8 −8 0

Group 6
James Lindsey (MLW) 7 2 6
Christian Ray (MIA) 6 6 8

Samuel Gates (ETM) 2 3
Colonel Selav Tukerawan (VKL) 6 6

Group 6 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Colonel Selav Tukerawan 4 4 0 0 8 1 +7 12
2 Christian Ray 4 3 0 1 7 4 +3 9

3 James Lindsey 4 2 0 2 5 4 +1 6
4 Samuel Gates 4 1 0 3 2 6 −4 3
5 Michael Alekseyeva 4 0 0 4 1 8 −7 0

Group 7
Jessica Carter (VTR) 6 6
Jim Wallace (MIA) 4 3

Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 3 2
Mario Angrisano (FSS) 6 6

Group 7 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Mario Angrisano 4 4 0 0 8 1 +7 12
2 Zoe Costi 4 3 0 1 6 5 +1 9

3 Jessica Carter 4 2 0 2 6 5 +1 6
4 Rosa Levinsky 4 1 0 3 4 7 −3 3
5 Jim Wallace 4 0 0 4 2 8 −6 0

Group 8
Donnie Cooper (ORN) 0 1
Daniel Kruger (FFR) 6 6

Torbjorg Skjeggestad (VAU) 6 6 2
Joseph Daffoko (FSS) 0 7 6

Group 8 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Sofia Shiers 4 3 0 1 7 4 +3 9
2 Daniel Kruger 4 2 0 2 5 4 +1 6

3 Donnie Cooper 4 2 0 2 5 6 −1 6
4 Joseph Daffoko 4 2 0 2 5 5 0 6
5 Torbjorg Skjeggestad 4 1 0 3 4 7 −3 3

Group 9
Vendetta Brooks (VTR) 3 7 2
Mia Ferguson (MIA) 6 5 6

Tommy Brun (VKL) 6 4 1
Emma McCormick (VAU) 3 6 6

Group 9 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Emma McCormick 4 4 0 0 8 2 +6 12
2 Tommy Brun 4 3 0 1 7 4 +3 9

3 Diana Ferry 4 2 0 2 4 4 0 6
4 Mia Ferguson 4 1 0 3 3 7 −4 3
5 Vendetta Brooks 4 0 0 4 3 8 −5 0

Group 10
Jeremy Lasturias (FSS) 4 2
Benito Chikuda (NTY) 6 6

Malcolm Press (ETM) 1 3
Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) 6 6

Group 10 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Aymon Jolicoeur 4 4 0 0 8 0 +8 12
2 Benito Chikuda 4 2 0 2 5 4 +1 6

3 Grayson Carter 4 2 0 2 4 5 −1 6
4 Jeremy Lasturias 4 2 0 2 4 4 0 6
5 Malcolm Press 4 0 0 4 0 8 −8 0

Group 11
Lian Morgan (VKL) 6 6
Luc Garcia (WER) 3 3

Stian Abel (VAU) 4 0
Luciano Ziccardino IV (VKL) 6 6

Group 11 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Luciano Ziccardino IV 4 4 0 0 8 1 +7 12
2 Lian Morgan 4 3 0 1 6 2 +4 9

3 Luc Garcia 4 2 0 2 5 6 −1 6
4 Enrique Bryant 4 1 0 3 3 6 −3 3
5 Stian Abel 4 0 0 4 1 8 −7 0

Group 12
Oili Matikainen-Kall (FFR) 6 5 6
Erika Müller (MLW) 2 7 4

Deanne Smith (ETM) 4 1
Nora Oliversen (VAU) 6 6

Group 12 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Nora Oliversen 4 4 0 0 8 1 +7 12
2 Oili Matikainen-Kall 4 2 0 2 4 6 −2 6

3 Erika Müller 4 2 0 2 6 4 +2 6
4 Aldora Bourgani 4 1 0 3 3 6 −3 3
5 Deanne Smith 4 1 0 3 2 6 −4 3

Group 13
Bryan Sharoe (WRY) 2 6
Romilda Beneventi (WER) 6 7

Alicia Stoikos (ACD) 6 6
Virginia Lorenzo (WER) 4 4

Group 13 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Romilda Beneventi 4 3 0 1 7 2 +5 9
2 Virginia Lorenzo 4 2 0 2 4 4 0 6

3 Bryan Sharoe 4 2 0 2 4 4 0 6
4 Dortha Moreau 4 2 0 2 4 6 −2 6
5 Alicia Stoikos 4 1 0 3 3 6 −3 3

Group 14
Nicoletta Davids (VTR) 3 3
Michael Ferguson (MIA) 6 6

Silvester Mannius (SNT) 3 2
Gulaga Grappo (AND) 6 6

Group 14 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Gulaga Grappo 4 4 0 0 8 0 +8 12
2 Nathanael Mangakis 4 2 0 2 5 4 +1 6

3 Michael Ferguson 4 2 0 2 4 5 −1 6
4 Nicoletta Davids 4 1 0 3 2 6 −4 3
5 Silvester Mannius 4 1 0 3 3 7 −4 3

Group 15
Maria Stoikos (ACD) 4 6 4
Delma Read (ORN) 6 2 6

Group 15 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Elliot Sprecher 3 3 0 0 6 1 +5 9
2 Maria Stoikos 3 1 0 2 3 4 −1 3

3 Patricia Black 3 1 0 2 3 4 −1 3
4 Delma Read 3 1 0 2 2 5 −3 3

Group 16
Ber Gagliardi (DAR) 6 4 3
Renee Davis (CHI) 2 6 6

Group 16 Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Gunnar Axelsen 3 2 0 1 5 4 +1 6
2 Sonya Gredello 3 2 0 1 5 4 +1 6

3 Renee Davis 3 2 0 1 5 4 +1 6
4 Ber Gagliardi 3 0 0 3 3 6 −3 0

Top 2 per group advance. Games differential was used as the tiebreaker rather than set differential. Hernandez (+17) and Forestier (+11) advance ahead of Metaxas (+3) in Group 1. Nelson wins Group 2 on HTH result. Kruger (+9) advances ahead of Cooper (-5) and Daffoko (-6) in Group 8. Chikuda (+2) advances ahead of Carter (-2) and Lasturias (-6) in Group 10. Matikainen-Kall advances ahead of Müller in Group 12 on HTH result. Lorenzo advances ahead of Sharoe and Moreau in Group 13 due to HTH sweep. Mangakis advances ahead of Ferguson in Group 13 on HTH result. Stoikos (+2) advances ahead of Black (-10) and Read (-10) in Group 15. Axelsen (+8) and Gredello (+4) advance ahead of Davis (-4) in Group 16.

Round of 32 Draw

Martin Shearman (VKL) v. Tommy Brun (VKL)
Luciano Ziccardino IV (VKL) v. Padraig O’Dea (VAU)
Nick Hernandez (MIA) v. Sonya Gredello (ETM)
Romilda Beneventi (WER) v. Benito Chikuda (NTY)
Bill Crosby (MIA) v. Oili Matikainen-Kall (FFR)
Mario Angrisano (FSS) v. Nathanael Mangakis (ACD)
Sofia Shiers (FFR) v. Brice Forestier (DAR)
Gulaga Grappo (AND) v. Zoe Costi (ACD)
Al Montis de Surmar (AND) v. John Hoogliand (DAR)
Juan Nelson (CHI) v. Vladimir Boyko (VTR)
Gunnar Axelsen (VAU) v. Christian Ray (MIA)
Colonel Selav Tukerawan (VKL) v. Virginia Lorenzo (WER)
Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) v. Maria Stoikos (ACD)
Nora Oliversen (VAU) v. Daniel Kruger (FFR)
Elliot Sprecher (DAR) v. Lian Morgan (VKL)
Emma McCormick (VAU) v. Andrea Baumgaertner (WER)

TRACK & FIELD - 400 m Hurdles Final [MEDAL]

1 Ivan Petin (VKL)            47.14 GOLD
2 Marty Cross (VKL) 48.13 SILVER
3 William Fetterman (DAR) 48.39 BRONZE

4 Dennis Reyes (DAR) 48.43
5 Vera Krejzova (FFR) 48.47
6 Jessica Jeffries (CHI) 49.14
7 Adelaida Paulissen (DAR) 49.49
— Amalia Sandoval (DAR) DNF

TRACK & FIELD - Decathlon - 400 m

1 Marcus Accius (SNT)         47.63    927
2 John Humph (VKL) 47.70 923
3 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 48.21 899
4 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 48.27 896
5 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 48.30 895
6 Joha Drina (VKL) 48.49 885
7 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 48.51 885
8 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 48.71 875
9 Lucia Drona (VKL) 49.68 829
10 Ameera Walker (TAX) 49.72 827
11 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 49.73 827
12 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 49.73 827
13 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 50.22 804
14 Geir Tafani (DAR) 50.31 800
15 Gus Christianson (DAR) 50.98 770
16 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 51.00 769
17 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 51.28 757
18 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 51.38 752
19 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 51.58 743
20 Tor David (VAU) 51.76 735
21 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 51.99 725

Decathlon Standings after 5 of 10 events

RK Decathlete                   Total
1 John Humph (VKL) 4448
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 4432
3 Joha Drina (VKL) 4291
4 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 4161
5 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 4057
6 Marcus Accius (SNT) 4034
7 Gus Christianson (DAR) 3968
8 Geir Tafani (DAR) 3959
9 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 3908
10 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 3905
11 Tor David (VAU) 3887
12 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 3873
13 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 3859
14 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 3831
15 Ameera Walker (TAX) 3821
16 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 3732
17 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 3723
18 Lucia Drona (VKL) 3708
19 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 3697
20 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 3692
21 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 2989

TRACK & FIELD - Triple Jump Qualification

1 Iacobus Tanicius (SNT)            X  16.65  17.37    17.37
2 Lucas Petronius (SNT) 16.67 X 17.07 17.07
3 Foly Dre (VKL) 16.76 17.00 17.00 17.00
4 Fulvio Espinoza (FFR) 16.75 16.79 X 16.79
5 Jock Mcar (VKL) 16.77 15.97 15.90 16.77
6 Yekaterina Pasternak (MCH) 16.43 16.57 15.96 16.57
7 Fena Grip (VKL) 16.55 16.25 X 16.55
8 Yngvi Munroe (DAR) 16.31 16.30 16.40 16.40
9 Erwin Kruse (DAR) X 16.36 X 16.36
10 Cloelius Ness (DAR) 14.75 14.76 16.33 16.33
11 Frederick Fields (OAC) 16.21 15.94 15.19 16.21
12 Kari Saemundsson (FFR) 16.17 15.63 16.04 16.17

13 Maccail Smith (VKL) X X 16.15 16.15
14 Mirabelle Aubin (FFR) X 15.96 X 15.96
15 Thomas Styles (DAR) 15.92 15.47 15.63 15.92
16 Cris Fagerland (FFR) 15.55 X X 15.55
— Ali Coombs (ORN) X X X X

Top 12 advance to Final

VOLLEYBALL - MD1

Group A
Free Swiss States (FSS) 26 17 16
Saintland (SNT) 28 25 25

South Vangazi (SVG) 25 25 15 22 12
Taxachusetts (TAX) 15 15 25 25 15

1 Saintland 1 1 0 0 3 0 +3 3
2 Taxachusetts 1 1 0 0 3 2 +1 3
3 South Vangazi 1 0 0 1 2 3 −1 0
4 Free Swiss States 1 0 0 1 0 3 −3 0

Group B
Chiata (CHI) 25 25 23 25
Acedonia (ACD) 23 19 25 23

Vangaziland (VNG) 25 25 25
Miley World (MLW) 20 22 19

1 Vangaziland 1 1 0 0 3 0 +3 3
2 Chiata 1 1 0 0 3 1 +2 3
3 Acedonia 1 0 0 1 1 3 −2 0
4 Miley World 1 0 0 1 0 3 −3 0

WRESTLING - Repechage

Jane Pool Bracket
Ernest Moncrieff (FSS) 1–3 John Crhisan (VKL)

Izaäk Lawrence Bracket
Menwecheher Teqwaaa (IRD) 1–3 Jillia Ricken (SVG)
Antonius Tadius (SNT) 3–0 Jorg Peters (FFR)

Metal Matches

Gold Medal

Jane Pool (VKL) v. Izaäk Lawrence (DAR)

Bronze Medals

Thomas Falerius (SNT) v. John Crhisan (VKL)
Jillia Ricken (SVG) v. Antonius Tadius (SNT)

YACHT - MD4

Ice Dragon (SVG) def. by Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER)
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) def. by Misses Golden (DAR)
Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) def. Darmen One (DAR)
Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL) def. Seabound Daylight (VKL)
Olympic Sailing Team (ETM) def. Yacht Club Samurai (NTY)
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) def. Kalenda One (DAR)
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) def. Turngate University Press Yachters (WER)
St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) def. Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD)
Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS) def. by BearOil Yacht Club (FFR)
Bronislaw Club (WER) def. by Grenvillian Trekker (ETM)
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) def. by Dragonfly (VKL)
Fire Dragon (SVG) def. by Star of the Morning (ORN)
Nicholls Yachting (FFR) def. by Acedonia Turkeys (ACD)
Acedonia Bees (ACD) def. Acedonia Knights (ACD)
University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT) def. by Portsmouth Darlene (ETM)
Sea Dragon (SVG) def. by St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT)
White Rose (ORN) def. Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS)
Republica Yacht Club (FFR) def. by Yellow Star (MCH)
The Polarr Express (VNG) def. by Rainbow Doer (VKL)

Pld W L
1 Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) 4 4 0
Misses Golden (DAR) 4 4 0
Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) 4 4 0
4 BearOil Yacht Club (FFR) 4 3 1
Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL) 4 3 1
Ice Dragon (SVG) 4 3 1
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) 4 3 1
Olympic Sailing Team (ETM) 4 3 1
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) 4 3 1
St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) 4 3 1
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) 4 3 1
12 Acedonia Bees (ACD) 4 2 2
Acedonia Turkeys (ACD) 4 2 2
Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD) 4 2 2
Bronislaw Club (WER) 4 2 2
Darmen One (DAR) 4 2 2
Dragonfly (VKL) 4 2 2
Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS) 4 2 2
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) 4 2 2
Kalenda One (DAR) 4 2 2
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) 4 2 2
Seabound Daylight (VKL) 4 2 2
St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT) 4 2 2
Star of the Morning (ORN) 4 2 2
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) 4 2 2
White Rose (ORN) 4 2 2
Yacht Club Samurai (NTY) 4 2 2
28 Acedonia Knights (ACD) 4 1 3
Fire Dragon (SVG) 4 1 3
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) 4 1 3
Nicholls Yachting (FFR) 4 1 3
Rainbow Doer (VKL) 4 1 3
Sea Dragon (SVG) 4 1 3
University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT) 4 1 3
Yellow Star (MCH) 4 1 3
36 Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS) 4 0 4
Republica Yacht Club (FFR) 4 0 4
The Polarr Express (VNG) 4 0 4

Casaran Matchday 5 Draw

Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) v. Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER)
Misses Golden (DAR) v. Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL)
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) v. Olympic Sailing Team (ETM)
Ice Dragon (SVG) v. Lucerne Boat Club (FSS)
St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) v. BearOil Yacht Club (FFR)
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) v. Darmen One (DAR)
Kalenda One (DAR) v. Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS)
Seabound Daylight (VKL) v. Dragonfly (VKL)
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) v. St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT)
Star of the Morning (ORN) v. Yacht Club Samurai (NTY)
Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD) v. Bronislaw Club (WER)
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) v. White Rose (ORN)
Acedonia Turkeys (ACD) v. Acedonia Bees (ACD)
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) v. Fire Dragon (SVG)
Rainbow Doer (VKL) v. Nicholls Yachting (FFR)
Sea Dragon (SVG) v. University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT)
Yellow Star (MCH) v. Acedonia Knights (ACD)
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) v. Republica Yacht Club (FFR)
Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS) v. The Polarr Express (VNG)

Medal Count

Rank  Delegation                         G    S    B    Total
1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 4 4 3 11
2 Saintland (SNT) 3 2 3 8
3 Darmen (DAR) 3 2 2 7
4 Wray (WRY) 2 0 2 4
5 Vaugania (VAU) 2 0 1 3
6 Anditia (AND) 1 1 2 3
7 Republican Unified Team (REP) 1 0 2 3
8 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 0 2 0 2
9 Chiata (CHI) 0 1 0 1
Free Swiss States (FSS) 0 1 0 1
Orennana (ORN) 0 1 0 1
TOTAL 16 14 15 45
Last edited by Saintland on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why I left NS Sports
NS Sports Results | Saintland Press | Commentaries on the WA's resolutions 7-22-14 update: Complete through #125 |
World Baseball Classic 27 co-host | World Bowl XXII host | World Cup of Hockey 23 host | Various Rankings | King Paulus XV Memorial Games

Miley World
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Miley World » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:12 pm

MSN

"You're watching Sportscenter on Miley Sports Network and let's talk to Bradley O'Donnell in Saintland. Hi Brad!"

"Hey Jim!"

"Our national roller hockey team is performing well I think?"

"yeah the smilers finished 1st in their group and they will play the semi final against South Vangazi!"

"awesome so we're almost certain to have a medal?"

"yeah maybe we have 75% of chances to have a medal and I think we're better than South Vangazi."

"cool, and how are we performing in other sports?"

"well the arena gridiron team is undefeated in 2 games, the volleyball team just lost its 1st game and our tennisman and tenniswoman lost their final game aand they're eliminated."

"well that stinks for Peter and Erika"

"Peter? Who is Peter? His name is James Lindsay!"

"oh yeah I mean James"

"lol"

"lol" "well it's enough for today, let's talk again tomorrow"

"ok see you tomorrow"
Miley World embassy program: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=302332
Miley World domestic sports leagues: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139410

Chiata
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chiata » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:14 pm

CSN
Chiata Sports Network

Frank- Welcome back to Chiata Sports Network. The big headline today "They finally dun it."

Jordy- That's right! Chiata finally one a medal in the King Paulus XV Memorial Games. Let's get into the action.

Frank- We start with basketball. It was the last Matchday for the Group Stage and Chiata finished spectacularly. Chiata creamed the opposing Republican Unified Team in a runway 86-44 victory. At the end of the Group Stage, Chiata had the max 9 points and had an astounding +60 pint difference. For the Quarter Finals, Chiata draw Orennana who have gone 1-2 thus far.

Jordy- In Handball Matchday 2, Chiata lost to Free Swiss States. For the final match, Chiata will play group-mate Wray in a final decisive game, win you're in, lose you go home.

Frank- Now here comes the most exciting part of the day. In the 200 m Breaststroke Final, Chiatans Loretta Smith and Gilber Ingles were set to participate. In the race, Gilber Ingles fell short and tied for 5th place. However, Loretta Smith ended Chiata's medaless' streak by racing a 2:07.91, good enough for a Silver Medal. She was only .08 seconds behind the Gold Medal winner, Lorana Ves.

Jordy- Shortly after was the 200 m Butterfly Semis. Three Chiatans participated but only one came through. She was Mary Holiday and came in 8th in the race.

Frank- Next was the 200 m Freestyle Heats. Gilber Ingles, medalist Loretta Smith, and Beverly Hobby all qualifed. Gilber placed 1st, Lorretta in 6th, and Beverly in 11th.

Jordy- After the swimming event was Table Tennis Teams. The Women's Team one their game 3-2, but it was to no avail as they didn't qualify for the Semi Finals. In contrast the Men's Team won their game 3-0 and ended up being number 1 in Group B. They advance to the Semi Finals where they will play the Vettrera Team who went 3-0-2.

Frank- In actual Tennis, Chiata was desperately fighting for Ro32 spots. With her best efforts, Renee Davis beat her opponent 2-1. Sadly, she still did not qualfy even though she had the same point difference as the other athletes that advanced. Particia Black had a BYE but also tied with the athlete above her, even with Point Difference. She didn't qualify either. Despite all this, Juan Nelson won the top spot in Group 2 with a record of 3-0-1. He advances to the Round of 32 where he will face Vettreran Vladimir Boyko.

Jordy- In the 400 m Hurdles Final. Jessica Jeffries failed to meet expectations as she race to only 6th position in the final. However, she has one last shot at a medal in a relay race.

Frank- To end the day, Chiata played their first day of Volleyball. In the match, Chiata won 3-1 against Acedonia. Chiata is ranked 2nd in Group B.

Jordy- After an exciting day of games and handing out of medals, particularly a silver one handed to a Chiatan, it has worn us right out here at Chiata Sports Network. For that reason, we will have to cut our broadcasting short, as this is the last day of us reporting to you viewers. But do not fret! You can always look uo news about the King Paulus XV Memorial Games from your local newspapers.

Frank- There are a few events you wont want to miss tomorrow. Arena Football will move on to its fourth Matchday and will tell if Chiata will continue their dominance in the sport. Also, Handball Matchday 3 will resolve the Chiata v. Wray that will decide who advances to the Semi Finals. There will be more Horse Racing as the Briskness Stakes Qualifying gets under way. Chiata will have three horses in those races. For swimming, chiata will be in the 200 m Butterfly Final and the 200 m Freestyle Semis. Table Tennis will heat up as Singles MD1 will kick off. Also, Table Tennis Teams will be in the Semi Final stage. Chiata has a 75% chance to win a medal in that event. Tennis will host the Round of 32. Winners will advance to the Round of 16. Once again, Volleyball will end the day as Chiata will play Darmen.

Jordy- This is us giving our final huzzah!

Frank- Goodbye viewers. We hope you enjoy the games!

It's been fun participating in these games. Saintland has done a wonderful job and could probably host the NS Summer Olympics (hint, hint). Sadly, this will be my last RP for a week as I am going on a week long Boy Scout Camping trip. At least I was finally able to win a medal. Best of luck to the other competitors.
Member of Esportiva-----KPB Ranking: 29-----Founder of the Runner Cup
Champions: 1st IDLO Ultimate Cup, Runner Cup One
3rd Place: IBC 15
Quarter Finals: CoH 62, CoH 63, CoH 64, IBC 14, CE XIII
Round of 16: WC 69, BoF 52, CoH 66, CoH 67, CE XII, IBC 16, IBC 17
Qualified: WC 76, CoH 58, CoH 60, CoH 65
Playoffs: WC 71, WC 72, WC 73
Highest KPB: 24 (Post WC 69)

Saintland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:02 am

Day 6 Results

BOXING - Round of 16

Lucas Watson (TAX) 2–18 Art Caldeschass (FSS)
Samuel Holden (WER) +10–10 Ozzy Gottschalk (DAR)
Mary Tossinger (VKL) 4–2 Sheridan Cockburn (ORN)
Frank Bain (DAR) 9–8 Roberts Christopher (VKL)
Lachlan Forde (WRY) 4–9 Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT)
Donny Anderson (DAR) 12–4 Alex Coppel (VKL)
Paulus Allectus (SNT) def. Elias Rugger (VKL) (RSC)
Don Barry (DAR) 7–4 Joe Hughes (TAX)

Quarterfinals Draw

Don Barry (DAR) v. Frank Bain (DAR)
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) v. Donny Anderson (DAR)
Samuel Holden (WER) v. Art Caldeschass (FSS)
Paulus Allectus (SNT) v. Mary Tossinger (VKL)

FUTSAL - MD3

Group 1
Vangaziland (VNG) 6–1 Wray (WRY)
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 1–2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

Group 1 Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Vangaziland 3 3 0 0 16 6 +10 9
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 3 2 0 1 7 5 +2 6

3 Valorian Combined Squad 3 1 0 2 12 11 +1 3
4 Wray 3 0 0 3 4 17 −13 0

Group 2
Falupia (FAL) 2–9 Darmen (DAR)

Group 2 Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Darmen 2 2 0 0 10 2 +8 6
2 Manchardas 2 0 1 1 2 3 −1 1

3 Falupia 2 0 1 1 4 11 −7 1

Group 3
Free Swiss States (FSS) 2–12 Free Republics (FFR)

Group 3 Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Free Republics 2 2 0 0 20 4 +16 6
2 Acedonia 2 1 0 1 9 13 −4 3

3 Free Swiss States 2 0 0 2 7 19 −12 0

Group 4
South Vangazi (SVG) 1–3 Saintland (SNT)

Group 4 Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Saintland 2 2 0 0 10 6 +4 6
2 Orennana 2 1 0 1 11 12 −1 3

3 South Vangazi 2 0 0 2 6 9 −3 0

Top 2 advance to Second Round

Second Round Draw

Vangaziland (VNG) v. Manchardas (MCH)
Darmen (DAR) v. Acedonia (ACD)
Saintland (SNT) v. The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
Free Republics (FFR) v. Orennana (ORN)

GRIDIRON - Arena MD4

Group A
Saintland (SNT) 93–32 Falupia (FAL)
Free Republics (FFR) 27–41 Orennana (ORN)

Group A Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Saintland 3 3 0 250 82 +168 9
2 Falupia 3 2 1 158 145 +13 6
3 Orennana 4 2 2 155 147 +8 6
4 Free Republics 3 1 2 134 158 −24 3
5 Free Swiss States 3 0 3 46 211 −165 0

Group B
Vettrera (VTR) 88–32 Miley World (MLW)
Chiata (CHI) 57–13 South Vangazi (SVG)

Group B Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Chiata 3 3 0 192 55 +137 9
2 Vettrera 3 2 1 167 126 +41 6
3 Miley World 3 2 1 166 153 +13 6
4 South Vangazi 4 1 3 157 203 −46 3
5 Acedonia 3 0 3 57 202 −145 0

Saintland has clinched a spot in the Semifinals

HANDBALL - MD3

Group A
Chiata (CHI) 28–23 Wray (WRY)
Taxachusetts (TAX) 22–26 Free Swiss States (FSS)

1 Free Swiss States 3 3 0 0 86 64 +22 9
2 Chiata 3 2 0 1 74 77 −3 6

3 Wray 3 1 0 2 75 88 −13 3
4 Taxachusetts 3 0 0 3 76 82 −6 0

Group B
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 31–24 South Vangazi (SVG)
Darmen (DAR) 23–29 Saintland (SNT)

1 Saintland 3 3 0 0 89 65 +24 9
2 Darmen 3 2 0 1 83 78 +5 6

3 Valorian Combined Squad 3 1 0 2 77 84 −7 3
4 South Vangazi 3 0 0 3 69 91 −22 0

Top 2 advance to Semifinals

Semifinals Draw

Free Swiss States (FSS) v. Darmen (DAR)
Saintland (SNT) v. Chiata (CHI)

HORSE RACING - Briskness Stakes Qualifying Races

Briskness Stakes Qualifying
Race 1
1 Delvecchi Plain (VAU) 1:30.510
2 Louis the 42nd (CHI) 1:32.184
3 Fleet of Foot (AND) 1:33.865
4 Hephaestion (FSS) 1:34.196
5 LOL Crusader (DAR) 1:34.214
6 Wild Cowboy (FFR) 1:34.303

Race 2
1 South Sider's Warrior (DAR) 1:31.925
2 Ranger of the earth (VKL) 1:32.688
3 Monopoly Gal Pal (DAR) 1:32.699
4 Fidem (SNT) 1:33.656
5 Acedonian Fire (ACD) 1:34.599
6 Longfellow Beast (DAR) 1:35.806

Race 3
1 Richard the Horse (CHI) 1:30.907
2 Well Done Superstar (DAR) 1:31.669
3 Equus Bestquus (VAU) 1:33.034
4 Nothing matters (VKL) 1:36.007
5 Sponge Bob Master (DAR) 1:37.044
6 Jockey's Bane (CHI) 1:38.638

Race 4
1 Samba (MLW) 1:31.386
2 Pride of Nejax (FFR) 1:32.595
3 Pure as Snow (SNT) 1:33.552
4 Chadwick (FSS) 1:34.057
5 Jumbo the Elephant (AND) 1:34.698
6 Gunslinger (FFR) 1:34.915

Race 5
1 Ahulo Goma (VKL) 1:32.676
2 Lucky Strike (WER) 1:33.809
3 Mighty Fast (VAU) 1:34.292
4 Frozen North (FFR) 1:34.529
5 Northern Water (WRY) 1:35.544
6 Royal Stallion (SNT) 1:36.433

The winners qualify for the Briskness Stakes. Remainder enter preliminaries at the Briskness Stakes.

Briskness Stakes Preliminaries - Royal Race Course - St. Petrus, Saintland (9 furlongs) [Top 2 advance to Grueling Stakes Qualifying]

Preliminary 1
Gunslinger (FFR)
Northern Water (WRY)
Well Done Superstar (DAR)
Wild Cowboy (FFR)
Pride of Nejax (FFR)
Samba (MLW)
Regina Equi (SNT)
Blue Bayou (BON)
Golden Gallop (ACD)
Valdor (AND)
Tin Tin (WER)

Preliminary 2
Longfellow Beast (DAR)
Monopoly Gal Pal (DAR)
Fidem (SNT)
Fleet of Foot (AND)
Louis the 42nd (CHI)
Dal Laine Verti (VKL)
Righteous Judgment (SNT)
Live Free (FFR)
Southside (SVG)
Evangelina Dougherty (ORN)
Lance of Lindsay (VAU)

Preliminary 3
Acedonian Fire (ACD)
Jumbo the Elephant (AND)
Chadwick (FSS)
Equus Bestquus (VAU)
Ranger of the earth (VKL)
Dragons fire (VKL)
The Rainbow Connection (BON)
Bette Gibson (ORN)
Sexy Pony (VKL)
Annywn (FSS)

Preliminary 4
Nothing matters (VKL)
Pure as Snow (SNT)
Frozen North (FFR)
Mighty Fast (VAU)
LOL Crusader (DAR)
Rider of the skies (VKL)
Lucile Apted (FAL)
Born Winner (VAU)
Divine Lightning (SNT)
Skylark (WRY)

Preliminary 5
Hephaestion (FSS)
Royal Stallion (SNT)
Lucky Strike (WER)
Sponge Bob Master (DAR)
Jockey's Bane (CHI)
All Brawn But No Brains (CHI)
Gallop Headstrong (FFR)
Eternal King (SNT)
Brimstone (BON)
Albion Firefly (WRY)

Briskness Stakes [MEDAL] - Royal Race Course - St. Petrus, Saintland (9 furlongs) [Top 5 qualify for Grueling Stakes, rest advance to Qualifying]

Sorochuk Streak (VAU)
Husky Brick House (DAR)
Armagh’s Dream (VAU)
Satans child (VKL)
Tumbleweed (FSS)
Ironman Princess (DAR)
Taxachusetts Charm (TAX)
El Caballo (VAU)
Republican Dawn (FFR)
Comet (MLW)
Delvecchi Plain (VAU)
South Sider's Warrior (DAR)
Richard the Horse (CHI)
Samba (MLW)
Ahulo Goma (VKL)

JUDO - First Round

Ludovico Della Marini (VKL) def. Luke Burke-Gaffney (WRY)
Jonathan Keir (WRY) def. by Finnius Bjee (SVG)
Rahim Enja (VKL) def. Nikolaus Holtzer (DAR)
Elmer Westley (ORN) def. by Paula Torti (VKL)

Second Round Draw

Raeburn Jack (DAR) v. Rahim Enja (VKL)
Elizabeth Glove (VKL) v. Finnius Bjee (SVG)
Shun Motsuzuki (NTY) v. Ludovico Della Marini (VKL)
Kaimei Matsuyama (NTY) v. Paula Torti (VKL)
Spencer Macnamara (WRY) v. Calvin Reed (FSS)
Coleman Harlan (ORN) v. Paulus Tuccius (SNT)
Meade Fuhrmann (DAR) v. David Gellius (SNT)
Rika Agano (NTY) v. Alessandro Sestius (SNT)
Jonnas Golfen (VNG) v. Yoshiaki Goto (NTY)
Antonio Fortinelli (VKL) v. Jodah Parkken (SVG)
Josephus Bruccius (SNT) v. Isaac Drew (VKL)
Dálach Burke (DAR) v. Masamichi Ishizaki (NTY)
Hermenegildo Gutierrez (DAR) v. Jack Valentine (FSS)
Tim George (WRY) v. Nichika Matsushita (NTY)
Nicolaus Pontidius (SNT) v. Otto Ahlers (DAR)
Lucas Numerius (SNT) v. Gordon du Lusavik (FSS)

NETBALL - MD1

Group A
Electrum (ETM) 58–35 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
Acedonia (ACD) 55–60 Irad (IRD)

Group A Pld W L GF GA GD Pts
1 Electrum 1 1 0 58 35 +23 3
2 Irad 1 1 0 60 55 +5 3
3 Acedonia 1 0 1 55 60 −5 0
4 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 1 0 1 35 58 −23 0

Group B
Saintland (SNT) 42–39 Darmen (DAR)
South Vangazi (SVG) 62–47 Oakbrook and Calvarie (OAC)

Group B Pld W L GF GA GD Pts
1 South Vangazi 1 1 0 62 47 +15 3
2 Saintland 1 1 0 42 39 +3 3
3 Darmen 1 0 1 39 42 −3 0
4 Oakbrook and Calvarie 1 0 1 47 62 −15 0

RUGBY - Union Sevens Semifinals

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 29–7 Orennana (ORN)
Xadowia (XDW) 21–20 Noburu Taiyou (NTY)

Gold Medal Final

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) v. Xadowia (XDW)

Bronze Medal Final

Orennana v. Noburu Taiyou

SWIMMING - 200 m Butterfly Final [MEDAL]

1 Chris Hitsef (VKL)        1:51.96 GOLD
2 Sergio Rani (VKL) 1:52.00 SILVER
3 Alex Paige (WRY) 1:52.40 BRONZE

4 Antonius Cordius (SNT) 1:53.38
5 Mary Holiday (CHI) 1:53.60
6 Pius Peltrasius (SNT) 1:53.90
7 Lucy Turnv (VKL) 1:54.65
8 Halla D'Aubin (AND) 1:54.80

SWIMMING - 200 m Freestyle Semis

1 Loretta Smith (CHI)           1:46.15
Beverly Hobby (CHI) 1:46.15
3 Janna Jones (AND) 1:46.16
4 Antonius Cordius (SNT) 1:46.17
5 Gilber Ingles (CHI) 1:46.18
6 Grace Spencer (WRY) 1:46.23
7 Brendan Matthews (WRY) 1:46.30
8 James Schaff (AND) 1:46.31

9 Tom Symonds (WRY) 1:46.38
10 Julianna Hughes (VTR) 1:46.53
11 Lavinia Ferri (FFR) 1:47.30
12 Leeroy Ildica (FSS) 1:47.59
13 Iosue Fenius (SNT) 1:47.62
14 Ronny Strom (FFR) 1:47.69
15 Philippus Sallustius (SNT) 1:48.13
16 Brodie Rakes (ORN) 1:48.17

Top 8 advance to Final

TABLE TENNIS - Singles MD1

Group 1
Damonte Jones (VTR) 11 11 11 11
Luka Williamson (TAX) 3 6 2 3

Agatha Accius (SNT) 7 11 11 11 8 6 11
Bono Lon (VKL) 11 6 8 3 11 11 4

1 Damonte Jones 1 1 0 0 4 0 +4 3
2 Agatha Accius 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
3 Bono Lon 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0
4 Luka Williamson 1 0 0 1 0 4 −4 0

Group 2
Kuna Melt (VKL) 11 8 11 11 11
Stacey Jurgensen (WRY) 2 11 7 6 9

Yasunari Kouyama (NTY) 11 6 12 11 8 11
Aaron Pitzer (FSS) 8 11 10 6 11 6

1 Kuna Melt 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Yasunari Kouyama 1 1 0 0 4 2 +2 3
3 Aaron Pitzer 1 0 0 1 2 4 −2 0
4 Stacey Jurgensen 1 0 0 1 1 4 −3 0

Group 3
Adrian Ung (VTR) 11 10 11 8 11 5 11
Reiner Jacques (DAR) 7 12 7 11 3 11 7

Carolos Bakogianni (ACD) 11 12 11 11 10 6 10
Immanuel Bodrov (FFR) 9 14 7 9 12 11 12

1 Adrian Ung 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
Immanuel Bodrov 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
3 Carolos Bakogianni 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0
Reiner Jacques 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0

Group 4
Joseph Clarksburg (FSS) 8 2 11 11 8 12 11
Llywellyn Steube (DAR) 11 11 7 7 11 10 5

Justin Frye (CHI) 11 11 14 11
Julien Starr (DAR) 3 6 12 6

1 Justin Frye 1 1 0 0 4 0 +4 3
2 Joseph Clarksburg 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
3 Llywellyn Steube 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0
4 Julien Starr 1 0 0 1 0 4 −4 0

Group 5
Sophia Polus (SNT) 12 7 11 8 11 11 11
Mark Benson (WRY) 14 11 6 11 8 9 5

Mie Takei (NTY) 10 3 5 10
Henry Nguyen (CHI) 12 11 11 12

1 Henry Nguyen 1 1 0 0 4 0 +4 3
2 Sophia Polus 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
3 Mark Benson 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0
4 Mie Takei 1 0 0 1 0 4 −4 0

Group 6
Louis Crow (VTR) 11 3 11 12 7 11
Rose Portis (CHI) 8 11 9 10 11 6

Ivan Petro (VKL) 11 8 11 11 11
Thomas Richter (FFR) 5 11 6 9 5

1 Ivan Petro 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Louis Crow 1 1 0 0 4 2 +2 3
3 Rose Portis 1 0 0 1 2 4 −2 0
4 Thomas Richter 1 0 0 1 1 4 −3 0

Group 7
Robert McClure (CHI) 7 12 11 11 11
Riccardo Rodri (VKL) 11 10 5 3 2

Erika Müller (MLW) 11 9 11 8 8 11 11
Aníbal Schneider (DAR) 3 11 5 11 11 4 9

1 Robert McClure 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
2 Erika Müller 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
3 Aníbal Schneider 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0
4 Riccardo Rodri 1 0 0 1 1 4 −3 0

Group 8
Andrea Ramos (CHI) 7 11 11 11 5 11
Katie McKenna (CHI) 11 5 6 8 11 7

Christine Lyssarides (ACD) 11 11 11 11
Annabelle Beckner (WRY) 5 8 8 5

1 Christine Lyssarides 1 1 0 0 4 0 +4 3
2 Andrea Ramos 1 1 0 0 4 2 +2 3
3 Katie McKenna 1 0 0 1 2 4 −2 0
4 Annabelle Beckner 1 0 0 1 0 4 −4 0

Group 9
Augustine Fettas (ACD) 11 11 6 11 11
Tzefanyah van Tonder (DAR) 9 8 11 8 7

Iosue Labienus (SNT) 13 11 12 12
James Lindsey (MLW) 11 6 10 10

1 Iosue Labienus 1 1 0 0 4 0 +4 3
2 Augustine Fettas 1 1 0 0 4 1 +3 3
3 Tzefanyah van Tonder 1 0 0 1 1 4 −3 0
4 James Lindsey 1 0 0 1 0 4 −4 0

Group 10
Namiko Ogura (NTY) 11 10 10 11 13 8 11
Yachin Breckinridge (DAR) 9 12 12 7 11 11 3

1 Namiko Ogura 1 1 0 0 4 3 +1 3
2 Yachin Breckinridge 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0

TABLE TENNIS - Team Semifinals

Iosue Labienus/Agatha Accius/Sophia Polus (SNT)     3   3   2   3
Melt/Petro/Lon (VKL) 0 1 3 2

Henry Nguyen/Justin Frye/Robert McClure (CHI) 3 3 1 3
Braydon Reele/Regina Parkus/Marcus Parkus (VTR) 1 2 3 2

Gold Medal Final

Iosue Labienus/Agatha Accius/Sophia Polus (SNT) v. Henry Nguyen/Justin Frye/Robert McClure (CHI)

Bronze Medal Final

Melt/Petro/Lon (VKL) v. Braydon Reele/Regina Parkus/Marcus Parkus (VTR)

TENNIS - Singles Round of 32

Martin Shearman (VKL)             7   6   3   6
Tommy Brun (VKL) 6 3 6 4

Luciano Ziccardino IV (VKL) 2 4 1
Padraig O’Dea (VAU) 6 6 6

Nick Hernandez (MIA) 6 6 6 5 11
Sonya Gredello (ETM) 3 7 1 7 9

Romilda Beneventi (WER) 2 6 6 5 6
Benito Chikuda (NTY) 6 4 3 7 8

Bill Crosby (MIA) 6 6 2 6
Oili Matikainen-Kall (FFR) 7 4 6 7

Mario Angrisano (FSS) 6 2 6 6
Nathanael Mangakis (ACD) 3 6 3 4

Sofia Shiers (FFR) 6 7 4 6
Brice Forestier (DAR) 2 5 6 4

Gulaga Grappo (AND) 6 7 1 6
Zoe Costi (ACD) 3 6 6 1

Al Montis de Surmar (AND) 6 3 2 6
John Hoogliand (DAR) 4 6 6 7

Juan Nelson (CHI) 7 5 0 4
Vladimir Boyko (VTR) 5 7 6 6

Gunnar Axelsen (VAU) 4 6 6 3 3
Christian Ray (MIA) 6 4 4 6 6

Colonel Selav Tukerawan (VKL) 7 3 3 6 1
Virginia Lorenzo (WER) 5 6 6 3 6

Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) 6 6 6
Maria Stoikos (ACD) 4 3 2

Nora Oliversen (VAU) 7 3 5 1
Daniel Kruger (FFR) 6 6 7 6

Elliot Sprecher (DAR) 6 6 6 5
Lian Morgan (VKL) 1 7 7 7

Emma McCormick (VAU) 6 7 6
Andrea Baumgaertner (WER) 3 5 4

Round of 16 Draw

Virginia Lorenzo (WER) v. Aymon Jolicoeur (WER)
Gulaga Grappo (AND) v. Nick Hernandez (MIA)
Benito Chikuda (NTY) v. Emma McCormick (VAU)
Sofia Shiers (FFR) v. Mario Angrisano (FSS)
Lian Morgan (VKL) v. Padraig O’Dea (VAU)
Martin Shearman (VKL) v. Oili Matikainen-Kall (FFR)
Daniel Kruger (FFR) v. Vladimir Boyko (VTR)
John Hoogliand (DAR) v. Christian Ray (MIA)

TRACK & FIELD - Decathlon - 110 m Hurdles

1 John Humph (VKL)            13.92    984
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 14.05 967
3 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 14.33 932
4 Gus Christianson (DAR) 14.54 905
5 Tor David (VAU) 14.59 899
6 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 14.62 895
7 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 14.68 887
8 Lucia Drona (VKL) 14.74 880
9 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 14.76 878
10 Joha Drina (VKL) 14.78 875
11 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 14.90 860
12 Geir Tafani (DAR) 14.96 854
13 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 15.10 837
14 Ameera Walker (TAX) 15.10 837
15 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 15.29 815
16 Marcus Accius (SNT) 15.33 809
17 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 16.08 724
18 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 16.12 718
19 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 16.27 702
20 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 16.35 693
— Tuwa Persson (FFR) DNF 0

Decathlon Standings after 6 of 10 events

1 John Humph (VKL) 5432
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 5399
3 Joha Drina (VKL) 5166
4 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 4894
5 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 4879
6 Gus Christianson (DAR) 4873
7 Marcus Accius (SNT) 4843
8 Geir Tafani (DAR) 4813
9 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 4791
10 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 4786
11 Tor David (VAU) 4786
12 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 4688
13 Ameera Walker (TAX) 4658
14 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 4629
15 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 4619
16 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 4592
17 Lucia Drona (VKL) 4588
18 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 4552
19 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 4524
20 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 4425
21 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 2989

TRACK & FIELD - Triple Jump Final [MEDAL]

1 Frederick Fields (OAC)        17.47  16.63  17.16      X      X  16.45    17.47 GOLD
2 Yngvi Munroe (DAR) 17.25 15.28 17.27 X X X 17.27 SILVER
3 Erwin Kruse (DAR) 16.51 17.12 16.37 X X 16.46 17.12 BRONZE

4 Kari Saemundsson (FFR) 16.56 17.11 X X X 16.89 17.11
5 Fena Grip (VKL) 17.01 16.23 X 16.98 X 16.25 17.01
6 Iacobus Tanicius (SNT) 16.63 X X X 15.52 16.98 16.98
7 Fulvio Espinoza (FFR) X 16.79 X 16.85 X 16.23 16.85
8 Lucas Petronius (SNT) 16.43 16.83 16.74 16.24 16.84 16.66 16.84
9 Cloelius Ness (DAR) 16.63 X X 16.63
10 Foly Dre (VKL) X 16.60 X 16.60
11 Yekaterina Pasternak (MCH) 16.46 X X 16.46
12 Jock Mcar (VKL) 16.37 X 16.36 16.37

VOLLEYBALL - MD2

Group A
Saintland (SNT) 25 23 25 15 15
South Vangazi (SVG) 9 25 22 25 8

Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 25 25 25
Free Swiss States (FSS) 20 20 23

1 Saintland 2 2 0 0 6 2 +4 6
2 Valorian Combined Squad 1 1 0 0 3 0 +3 3
3 Taxachusetts 1 1 0 0 3 2 +1 3
4 South Vangazi 2 0 0 2 4 6 −2 0
5 Free Swiss States 2 0 0 2 0 6 −6 0

Group B
Acedonia (ACD) 25 25 23 25
Vangaziland (VNG) 22 17 25 18

Darmen (DAR) 20 18 25 25 15
Chiata (CHI) 25 25 16 15 10

1 Darmen 1 1 0 0 3 2 +1 3
2 Chiata 2 1 0 1 5 4 +1 3
3 Acedonia 2 1 0 1 4 4 0 3
4 Vangaziland 2 1 0 1 4 3 +1 3
5 Miley World 1 0 0 1 0 3 −3 0

WRESTLING - Medal Rounds [MEDAL]

Gold Medal
Jane Pool (VKL) 4–1 Izaäk Lawrence (DAR)

Bronze Medals
Thomas Falerius (SNT) 1–3 John Crhisan (VKL)
Jillia Ricken (SVG) 0–3 Antonius Tadius (SNT)

YACHT - MD5

Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) def. Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER)
Misses Golden (DAR) def. by Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL)
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) def. by Olympic Sailing Team (ETM)
Ice Dragon (SVG) def. by Lucerne Boat Club (FSS)
St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) def. by BearOil Yacht Club (FFR)
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) def. by Darmen One (DAR)
Kalenda One (DAR) def. by Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS)
Seabound Daylight (VKL) def. Dragonfly (VKL)
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) def. St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT)
Star of the Morning (ORN) def. by Yacht Club Samurai (NTY)
Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD) def. by Bronislaw Club (WER)
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) def. White Rose (ORN)
Acedonia Turkeys (ACD) def. by Acedonia Bees (ACD)
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) def. Fire Dragon (SVG)
Rainbow Doer (VKL) def. Nicholls Yachting (FFR)
Sea Dragon (SVG) def. by University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT)
Yellow Star (MCH) def. by Acedonia Knights (ACD)
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) def. Republica Yacht Club (FFR)
Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS) def. by The Polarr Express (VNG)

Pld W L
1 Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) 5 5 0
2 BearOil Yacht Club (FFR) 5 4 1
Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL) 5 4 1
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) 5 4 1
Misses Golden (DAR) 5 4 1
Olympic Sailing Team (ETM) 5 4 1
Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) 5 4 1

8 Acedonia Bees (ACD) 5 3 2
Bronislaw Club (WER) 5 3 2
Darmen One (DAR) 5 3 2
Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS) 5 3 2
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) 5 3 2
Ice Dragon (SVG) 5 3 2
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) 5 3 2
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) 5 3 2
Seabound Daylight (VKL) 5 3 2
St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) 5 3 2
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) 5 3 2
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) 5 3 2
Yacht Club Samurai (NTY) 5 3 2

21 Acedonia Knights (ACD) 5 2 3
Acedonia Turkeys (ACD) 5 2 3
Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD) 5 2 3
Dragonfly (VKL) 5 2 3
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) 5 2 3
Kalenda One (DAR) 5 2 3
Rainbow Doer (VKL) 5 2 3
St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT) 5 2 3
Star of the Morning (ORN) 5 2 3
University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT) 5 2 3
White Rose (ORN) 5 2 3
32 Fire Dragon (SVG) 5 1 4
Nicholls Yachting (FFR) 5 1 4
Sea Dragon (SVG) 5 1 4
The Polarr Express (VNG) 5 1 4
Yellow Star (MCH) 5 1 4
37 Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS) 5 0 5
Republica Yacht Club (FFR) 5 0 5

Top 7 have clinched spots in Round of 16
13 Teams currently tied for 8th cannot be eliminated on final Casaran matchday. Any of them can clinch a spot in the Round of 16 with a win.
Teams currently 32nd or lower can no longer advance

Casaran Matchday 6 Draw

Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) v. Olympic Sailing Team (ETM)
Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) v. BearOil Yacht Club (FFR)
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) v. Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL)
Misses Golden (DAR) v. Bronislaw Club (WER)
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) v. Yacht Club Samurai (NTY)
Seabound Daylight (VKL) v. Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS)
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) v. Darmen One (DAR)
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) v. Ice Dragon (SVG)
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) v. St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT)
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) v. Acedonia Bees (ACD)
Dragonfly (VKL) v. Star of the Morning (ORN)
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) v. University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT)
Acedonia Knights (ACD) v. St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT)
Rainbow Doer (VKL) v. White Rose (ORN)
Kalenda One (DAR) v. Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD)
Acedonia Turkeys (ACD) v. Fire Dragon (SVG)
Yellow Star (MCH) v. Sea Dragon (SVG)
Nicholls Yachting (FFR) v. The Polarr Express (VNG)
Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS) v. Republica Yacht Club (FFR)

Medal Count

1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 6 5 4 15
2 Darmen (DAR) 3 4 3 10
3 Saintland (SNT) 3 2 4 9
4 Wray (WRY) 2 0 3 4
5 Vaugania (VAU) 2 0 1 3
6 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 1 2 0 3
7 Anditia (AND) 1 1 2 3
8 Republican Unified Team (REP) 1 0 2 3
9 Chiata (CHI) 0 1 0 1
Free Swiss States (FSS) 0 1 0 1
Orennana (ORN) 0 1 0 1
TOTAL 16 14 15 45
Last edited by Saintland on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Why I left NS Sports

Miley World
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Miley World » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:47 am

King Paulus XV Memorial Games

Here is a recap of what happened in the King Paulus XV Memorial Games. Miley World lost 88-32 in arena gridiron. The smilers scored 4 touchdowns (one with a 2 pts conversion) and a field goal. Brian Jennings has 4 passing touchdowns, which were scored by Devon Thomas (2), Chad Ford and Sean Dunn.

In other sports, Samba is qualified for the briskness stakes royal race along with Comet. Also we realised that Erika Müller and James Lindsay are playing table tennis too and Erika won her game but not James. And finally, the volleyball team had a bye today.

Tomorrow, Miley World's roller hockey, arena gridiron and volleybal teams are all playing. The roller hockey team is in the semi final.

Miklandia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miklandia » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Hernandez Playing for War-Torn Country Back Home

In the Round of Sixteen playing Gulaga Grappo of tennis powerhouse Anditia, Nick Hernandez says he is playing not for personal glory but to bring spirit to the dejected citizens of Miklandia, tired out after a bloody, decade-long conflict with other nations within the Southwestern Islandia ex-colonies of Super-Llamaland.

It began when species suppression lead to Miklandia's secession from Hicaña. As Hicaña somehow reformed into a Greg-worshipping, genociding, militant dictatorship, Miklandia's example lead Ancinen, Nacañera, Sola, and Hasillía all seceded. Things were looking grim, but when Tree Death entered and attempted to illegally annex the entire package, but in the end, when the dust settled, some semblance of order was restored and Miklandia was accepted into the newly-created League of Island Republics of Sola, Hicaña, Tree Death, and West Nacañera.

But Hernandez is playing to save them, hoping to get into the finals and win it for his nation.

Sadly, nobody in Miklandia is actually paying attention, but nobody wants to buzzkill Hernandez yet.

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Can the Gents Pull It Off?

In the National Regatta this year at the mouth of the Septon River, it was the Lucerne Boat Club which triumphed and brought home the trophy. Now, the Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association sits atop the international rankings for the preliminary round in the Memorial Games sailing event. Joined by seven other competitors, inluding Lucerne, they will automatically head to the knockout-rounds. Meanwhile, the Swiss national team sits in a possible position to qualify, which would place three Swiss teams into a field of sixteen, giving the States a strong chance of reaching the medals podium.

Saintland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:06 am

Day 7 Results

BANDY - MD1

Darmen (DAR) 4–2 Taxachusetts (TAX)
Free Swiss States (FSS) 3–3 Saintland (SNT)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Darmen 1 1 0 0 4 2 +2 3
2 Free Swiss States 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1
Saintland 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1
4 Taxachusetts 1 0 0 1 2 4 −2 0

BASKETBALL - Quarterfinals

Darmen (DAR) 77–74 Electrum (ETM)
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 71–77 Vangaziland (VNG)
Chiata (CHI) 74–53 Orennana (ORN)
South Vangazi (SVG) 67–77 Saintland (SNT)

Semifinals Draw

Saintland (SNT) v. Vangaziland (VNG)
Chiata (CHI) v. Darmen (DAR)

BOXING - Quarterfinals

Don Barry (DAR) 9–20 Frank Bain (DAR)
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) 9–3 Donny Anderson (DAR)
Samuel Holden (WER) 2–6 Art Caldeschass (FSS)
Paulus Allectus (SNT) 12–10 Mary Tossinger (VKL)

Semifinals Draw

Paulus Allectus (SNT) v. Art Caldeschass (FSS)
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) v. Frank Bain (DAR)

GRIDIRON - Arena MD5

Group A
Falupia (FAL) 96–84 Free Republics (FFR)
Free Swiss States (FSS) 27–84 Saintland (SNT)

Group A Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Saintland 4 4 0 334 109 +225 12
2 Falupia 4 3 1 254 229 +25 9

3 Orennana 4 2 2 155 147 +8 6
4 Free Republics 4 1 3 218 254 −36 3
5 Free Swiss States 4 0 4 73 295 −222 0

Group B
Miley World (MLW) 39–53 Chiata (CHI)
Acedonia (ACD) 7–95 Vettrera (VTR)

Group B Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Chiata 4 4 0 245 94 +151 12
2 Vettrera 4 3 1 262 133 +129 9

3 Miley World 4 2 2 205 206 −1 6
4 South Vangazi 4 1 3 157 203 −46 3
5 Acedonia 4 0 4 64 297 −233 0

Top 2 advance to Semifinals

Semifinals Draw

Saintland (SNT) v. Vettrera (VTR)
Chiata (CHI) v. Falupia (FAL)

HANDBALL - Semifinals

Free Swiss States (FSS) 28–29 Darmen (DAR)
Saintland (SNT) 29–27 Chiata (CHI)

Gold Medal

Darmen (DAR) v. Saintland (SNT)

Bronze Medal

Free Swiss States (FSS) v. Chiata (CHI)

JUDO - Second Round

Raeburn Jack (DAR) def. Rahim Enja (VKL)
Elizabeth Glove (VKL) def. Finnius Bjee (SVG)
Shun Motsuzuki (NTY) def. by Ludovico Della Marini (VKL)
Kaimei Matsuyama (NTY) def. Paula Torti (VKL)
Spencer Macnamara (WRY) def. by Calvin Reed (FSS)
Coleman Harlan (ORN) def. Paulus Tuccius (SNT)
Meade Fuhrmann (DAR) def. David Gellius (SNT)
Rika Agano (NTY) def. Alessandro Sestius (SNT)
Jonathan Keir (WRY) def. by Yoshiaki Goto (NTY)
Antonio Fortinelli (VKL) def. Jodah Parkken (SVG)
Josephus Bruccius (SNT) def. by Isaac Drew (VKL)
Dálach Burke (DAR) def. Masamichi Ishizaki (NTY)
Hermenegildo Gutierrez (DAR) def. by Jack Valentine (FSS)
Tim George (WRY) def. by Nichika Matsushita (NTY)
Nicolaus Pontidius (SNT) def. by Otto Ahlers (DAR)
Lucas Numerius (SNT) def. by Gordon du Lusavik (FSS)

Round of 16 Draw

Rika Agano (NTY) v. Raeburn Jack (DAR)
Antonio Fortinelli (VKL) v. Ludovico Della Marini (VKL)
Yoshiaki Goto (NTY) v. Calvin Reed (FSS)
Isaac Drew (VKL) v. Meade Fuhrmann (DAR)
Jack Valentine (FSS) v. Kaimei Matsuyama (NTY)
Coleman Harlan (ORN) v. Gordon du Lusavik (FSS)
Elizabeth Glove (VKL) v. Nichika Matsushita (NTY)
Dálach Burke (DAR) v. Otto Ahlers (DAR)

NETBALL - MD2

Group A
The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 41–41 Acedonia (ACD)
Wray (WRY) 44–52 Electrum (ETM)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Electrum (ETM) 2 2 0 0 110 79 +31 6
2 Irad (IRD) 1 1 0 0 60 55 +5 3
3 Acedonia (ACD) 2 0 1 1 96 101 −5 1
4 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 2 0 1 1 76 99 −23 1
5 Wray (WRY) 1 0 0 1 44 52 −8 0

Group B
Darmen (DAR) 29–55 South Vangazi (SVG)
Free Swiss States (FSS) 58–34 Saintland (SNT)

Group B Pld W L GF GA GD Pts
1 South Vangazi 2 2 0 117 76 +41 6
2 Free Swiss States 1 1 0 58 34 +24 3
3 Saintland 2 1 1 76 97 −21 3
4 Oakbrook and Calvarie 1 0 1 47 62 −15 0
5 Darmen 2 0 2 68 97 −29 0

ROLLER HOCKEY - Semifinals

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 6–3 Anditia (AND)
Miley World (MLW) 6–5 South Vangazi (SVG)

Gold Medal

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) v. Miley World (MLW)

Bronze Medal

Anditia (AND) v. South Vangazi (SVG)

RUGBY - Union Sevens Medal Finals [MEDAL]

Gold Medal
The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 19–31 Xadowia (XDW)

Bronze Medal
Orennana (ORN) 26–14 Noburu Taiyou (NTY)

SWIMMING - 200 m Freestyle Final [MEDAL]

1 Grace Spencer (WRY)       1:43.65 GOLD
2 Loretta Smith (CHI) 1:43.83 SILVER
3 Gilber Ingles (CHI) 1:45.04 BRONZE

4 Janna Jones (AND) 1:45.73
5 Brendan Matthews (WRY) 1:45.92
6 Beverly Hobby (CHI) 1:46.16
7 Antonius Cordius (SNT) 1:47.06
8 James Schaff (AND) 1:47.30

SWIMMING - 1500 m Freestyle Heats

1 Lucy Turnv (VKL)            14:42.14
2 Trevor du Lusavik (FSS) 14:46.10
3 Earl Mathys (DAR) 14:48.08
4 Emily Carr (MIA) 14:51.54
5 Karen Furer (CHI) 14:56.37
6 Ifi Peop (VKL) 15:05.96
7 Paulus Titinius (SNT) 15:06.41
8 Romola Bianchi (FFR) 15:11.15

9 Thomas Braithwaite (CHI) 15:11.55
10 Ioannu Mata (DAR) 15:11.57
11 Nick Grady (MIA) 15:12.51
12 Craig Kilhoon (VKL) 15:12.76
13 Lymond Ratus (AND) 15:12.90
14 Ritchie Brewer (DAR) 15:13.90
15 Larry Peterson (CHI) 15:14.45
16 Beverly Hobby (CHI) 15:15.89
17 Mitchell Fraser (WRY) 15:17.66
18 Carl Beltane (MIA) 15:18.41
19 Christina Inriquez (MIA) 15:18.68
20 Jagoda Borkowska (FFR) 15:19.04
21 Natalie Ruwolt (WRY) 15:19.30
22 Mason Cyre (DAR) 15:19.44
23 Michael Dunn (MIA) 15:19.52
24 Rino Neri (DAR) 15:25.24
25 Valentine Chicoine (FFR) 15:25.31
26 Gunne Williams (DAR) 15:28.74
27 Jane Sollar (AND) 15:31.43
28 Aurore Bureau (FFR) 15:35.76
29 Josephus Titinius (SNT) 15:40.31
30 Cissi Kjeldsberg (FFR) 15:44.39
31 James Olson (MIA) 16:02.61
32 Thomas Titinius (SNT) 16:07.50
33 Phillipp Bach (FFR) 16:18.72

Top 8 advance to Final

TABLE TENNIS - Singles MD2

Group 1
Luka Williamson (TAX) 7 11 6 8 3
Bono Lon (VKL) 11 4 11 11 11

Damonte Jones (VTR) 6 11 7 6 12 11 13
Agatha Accius (SNT) 11 8 11 11 10 9 11

1 Damonte Jones 2 2 0 0 8 3 +5 6
2 Agatha Accius 2 1 0 1 7 7 0 3
3 Bono Lon 2 1 0 1 7 5 +2 3
4 Luka Williamson 2 0 0 2 1 8 −7 0

Group 2
Stacey Jurgensen (WRY) 3 6 6 7
Aaron Pitzer (FSS) 11 11 11 11

Kuna Melt (VKL) 11 7 11 11 11
Yasunari Kouyama (NTY) 8 11 5 7 6

1 Kuna Melt 2 2 0 0 8 2 +6 6
2 Yasunari Kouyama 2 1 0 1 5 6 −1 3
3 Aaron Pitzer 2 1 0 1 6 4 +2 3
4 Stacey Jurgensen 2 0 0 2 1 8 −7 0

Group 3
Reiner Jacques (DAR) 8 7 11 11 8 11 11
Immanuel Bodrov (FFR) 11 11 9 5 11 6 7

Adrian Ung (VTR) 10 11 7 6 11 11 11
Carolos Bakogianni (ACD) 12 8 11 11 4 5 8

1 Adrian Ung 2 2 0 0 8 6 +2 6
2 Reiner Jacques 2 1 0 1 7 7 0 3
3 Immanuel Bodrov 2 1 0 1 7 7 0 3
4 Carolos Bakogianni 2 0 0 2 6 8 −2 0

Group 4
Llywellyn Steube (DAR) 11 8 5 4 11 11 7
Julien Starr (DAR) 8 11 11 11 5 4 11

Joseph Clarksburg (FSS) 11 11 9 9 11 11
Justin Frye (CHI) 8 7 11 11 7 7

1 Joseph Clarksburg 2 2 0 0 8 5 +3 6
2 Justin Frye 2 1 0 1 6 4 +2 3
3 Julien Starr 2 1 0 1 4 7 −3 3
4 Llywellyn Steube 2 0 0 2 6 8 −2 0

Group 5
Mark Benson (WRY) 11 11 10 10 12 9
Henry Nguyen (CHI) 13 8 12 12 10 11

Sophia Polus (SNT) 11 5 12 11 11 11
Mie Takei (NTY) 9 11 14 8 3 9

1 Henry Nguyen 2 2 0 0 8 2 +6 6
2 Sophia Polus 2 2 0 0 8 5 +3 6
3 Mark Benson 2 0 0 2 5 8 −3 0
4 Mie Takei 2 0 0 2 2 8 −6 0

Group 6
Rose Portis (CHI) 4 6 11 14 11 9 7
Thomas Richter (FFR) 11 11 6 12 8 11 11

Louis Crow (VTR) 11 11 16 9 11
Ivan Petro (VKL) 5 5 14 11 6

1 Louis Crow 2 2 0 0 8 3 +5 6
2 Ivan Petro 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 3
3 Thomas Richter 2 1 0 1 5 7 −2 3
4 Rose Portis 2 0 0 2 5 8 −3 0

Group 7
Riccardo Rodri (VKL) 5 7 7 11 11 2
Aníbal Schneider (DAR) 11 11 11 9 8 11

Robert McClure (CHI) 11 11 7 6 11 9 10
Erika Müller (MLW) 6 8 11 11 9 11 12

1 Erika Müller 2 2 0 0 8 6 +2 6
2 Robert McClure 2 1 0 1 7 5 +2 3
3 Aníbal Schneider 2 1 0 1 7 6 +1 3
4 Riccardo Rodri 2 0 0 2 3 8 −5 0

Group 8
Katie McKenna (CHI) 12 9 8 11 8 11 11
Annabelle Beckner (WRY) 10 11 11 4 11 8 2

Andrea Ramos (CHI) 11 8 7 10
Christine Lyssarides (ACD) 13 11 11 12

1 Christine Lyssarides 2 2 0 0 8 0 +8 6
2 Andrea Ramos 2 1 0 1 4 6 −2 3
3 Katie McKenna 2 1 0 1 6 7 −1 3
4 Annabelle Beckner 2 0 0 2 3 8 −5 0

Group 9
Tzefanyah van Tonder (DAR) 11 9 5 11 9 9
James Lindsey (MLW) 8 11 11 6 11 11

Augustine Fettas (ACD) 9 11 11 8 9 11 11
Iosue Labienus (SNT) 11 5 9 11 11 9 7

1 Augustine Fettas 2 2 0 0 8 4 +4 6
2 Iosue Labienus 2 1 0 1 7 4 +3 3
3 James Lindsey 2 1 0 1 4 6 −2 3
4 Tzefanyah van Tonder 2 0 0 2 3 8 −5 0

Group 10
Elsbeth Briggs (VTR) 11 11 12 11
Namiko Ogura (NTY) 7 8 10 7

1 Elsbeth Briggs 1 1 0 0 4 0 +4 3
2 Namiko Ogura 2 1 0 1 4 7 −3 3
3 Yachin Breckinridge 1 0 0 1 3 4 −1 0

TABLE TENNIS - Team Medal Finals [MEDAL]

Gold Medal
Iosue Labienus/Agatha Accius/Sophia Polus (SNT) 3 3 2 3
Henry Nguyen/Justin Frye/Robert McClure (CHI) 0 2 3 1

Bronze Medal
Melt/Petro/Lon (VKL) 2 3 0 3 0
Braydon Reele/Regina Parkus/Marcus Parkus (VTR) 3 0 3 1 3

TENNIS - Singles Round of 16

Virginia Lorenzo (WER)         6   6   4   6   6
Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) 7 0 6 3 8

Gulaga Grappo (AND) 4 6 6 6 2
Nick Hernandez (MIA) 6 2 7 3 6

Benito Chikuda (NTY) 2 2 3
Emma McCormick (VAU) 6 6 6

Sofia Shiers (FFR) 1 6 7 2 0
Mario Angrisano (FSS) 6 3 6 6 6

Lian Morgan (VKL) 5 2 7 6
Padraig O’Dea (VAU) 7 6 5 7

Martin Shearman (VKL) 7 6 6
Oili Matikainen-Kall (FFR) 5 1 3

Daniel Kruger (FFR) 6 2 7 3 2
Vladimir Boyko (VTR) 1 6 5 6 6

John Hoogliand (DAR) 5 6 3 6 2
Christian Ray (MIA) 7 3 6 1 6

Quarterfinal Draw

Martin Shearman (VKL) v. Aymon Jolicoeur (WER)
Emma McCormick (VAU) v. Mario Angrisano (FSS)
Christian Ray (MIA) v. Nick Hernandez (MIA)
Padraig O’Dea (VAU) v. Vladimir Boyko (VTR)

TENNIS - Doubles MD1

Group 1
Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand (DAR) 3 6 6
Samuel Gates/Greg Meares (ETM) 6 4 2

Ber Gagliardi/Freddie Foth (DAR) 4 7 5
Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane (WRY) 6 5 7

1 Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
3 Ber Gagliardi/Freddie Foth 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
Samuel Gates/Greg Meares 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Group 2
Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick (VAU) 6 6
Rizu Noda/Aubine Trepanier (REP) 3 1

Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson (CHI) 4 7 6
Rhaphael Metaxas/Zoe Costi (ACD) 6 6 1

1 Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
2 Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
3 Rhaphael Metaxas/Zoe Costi 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
4 Rizu Noda/Aubine Trepanier 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Group 3
Mario Angrisano/Joseph Daffoko (FSS) 6 6
Jacob James/Beau Grant (TAX) 3 4

Alicia Stoikos/Maria Stoikos (ACD) 6 6
Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe (WRY) 1 2

1 Alicia Stoikos/Maria Stoikos 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
Mario Angrisano/Joseph Daffoko 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
3 Jacob James/Beau Grant 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0
Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Group 4
Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington (ETM) 6 6
Michael Alberts/Irene West (VAU) 1 3

Renee Davis/Patricia Black (CHI) 6 6
Delma Read/Kallie Freeman (ORN) 2 3

1 Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
Renee Davis/Patricia Black 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
3 Delma Read/Kallie Freeman 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0
Michael Alberts/Irene West 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Group 5
Ziccardino/Tukerawan (VKL) 3 6 8
Shearman/Morgan (VKL) 6 2 6

Ioannes Mannius/Silvester Mannius (SNT) 0 6 6
Torsten Boehm/Pierina Mazzi (FFR) 6 3 8

1 Torsten Boehm/Pierina Mazzi 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
Ziccardino/Tukerawan 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
3 Ioannes Mannius/Silvester Mannius 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
Shearman/Morgan 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0

Group 6
Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 6 6
Stian Abel/Torbjorg Skjeggestad (VAU) 4 2

Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh (DAR) 6 7
Marija Draga/Quintina Lorenzo (FFR) 1 6

1 Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
3 Marija Draga/Quintina Lorenzo 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0
Stian Abel/Torbjorg Skjeggestad 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

Group 7
Gunnar Axelsen/Nora Oliversen (VAU) 6 4
Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore (FSS) 7 6

Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau (DAR) 6 1 6
Nathanael Mangakis/Aldora Bourgani (ACD) 1 6 8

1 Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore 1 1 0 0 2 0 +2 3
2 Nathanael Mangakis/Aldora Bourgani 1 1 0 0 2 1 +1 3
3 Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau 1 0 0 1 1 2 −1 0
4 Gunnar Axelsen/Nora Oliversen 1 0 0 1 0 2 −2 0

TRACK & FIELD - 4x100 m Relay Final [MEDAL]

1 Jessica Jeffries/Linda Ebert/Maureen Coble/Dawn Powel (CHI)                      37.02 GOLD
2 Akina Gotou/Salmund Wisth/Edith Aksyonova/Gemma Desaillly (REP) 37.59 SILVER
3 Ioannes Cicereius/Paulus Cicereius/Alessandro Cicereius/Lucas Cicereius (SNT) 37.90 BRONZE

4 Brandi Earl/Tara Hume/Julie Fowler/Katey Emerson (ORN) 38.26
5 Leah Shope/Rose Dearborne/Iset Fenn/Amalia Sandoval (DAR) 38.37
6 Phillip Galan/Donnie Adams/Ernest Davis/Scott Gant (CHI) 38.38
— Bob Riley/Usain Lightning/Mike Bolt/Ryan Morganson (DAR) DNF
William Persse/Asano Kishimoto/Haruka Iwase/Olydia Bjork (REP) DNF

TRACK & FIELD - Decathlon - Discus Throw

1 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU)    47.12      X  45.87    47.12    811
2 John Humph (VKL) 43.83 46.83 45.08 46.83 805
3 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) X 45.94 X 45.94 786
4 Gus Christianson (DAR) X X 45.01 45.01 767
5 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 43.69 44.89 44.53 44.89 765
6 Tor David (VAU) 39.70 44.86 41.98 44.86 764
7 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 44.78 39.56 35.82 44.78 763
8 Joha Drina (VKL) 39.44 44.77 44.35 44.77 762
9 Ameera Walker (TAX) 44.71 42.56 38.04 44.71 761
10 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 44.42 44.28 44.51 44.51 757
11 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 40.20 40.74 44.46 44.46 756
12 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 40.85 42.36 44.43 44.43 755
13 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 44.39 X X 44.39 754
14 Geir Tafani (DAR) X 44.03 X 44.03 747
15 Marcus Accius (SNT) 43.62 42.85 39.02 43.62 738
16 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 41.14 43.05 39.93 43.05 727
17 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 42.81 41.39 X 42.81 722
18 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 41.46 39.94 X 41.46 694
19 Lucia Drona (VKL) 39.21 40.06 X 40.06 666
20 Frank Carmichael (VKL) X 34.33 40.06 40.06 666
21 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) X 39.12 40.04 40.04 665

Decathlon Standings after 7 of 10 events

1 John Humph (VKL) 6237
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 6210
3 Joha Drina (VKL) 5928
4 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 5659
5 Gus Christianson (DAR) 5640
6 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 5633
7 Marcus Accius (SNT) 5581
8 Geir Tafani (DAR) 5560
9 Tor David (VAU) 5550
10 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 5547
11 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 5451
12 Ameera Walker (TAX) 5419
13 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 5415
14 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 5374
15 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 5355
16 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 5338
17 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 5323
18 Lucia Drona (VKL) 5254
19 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 5190
20 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 5147
21 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 3746

TRACK & FIELD - High Jump - Qualification

1 Aliya Montague (VTR)        o    o    o    o   xo    o 2.32
2 Ismili Devoric (VKL) o o o o xo xo 2.32
3 Damian Arthur (WRY) o o o o xo xxo 2.32
4 David Notgroz (DAR) o o xo o xxx 2.25
5 Senda Rosa (VKL) o o o xxx 2.20
Erica Prokhorova (FFR) o o o xxx 2.20
7 Runda Coak (VKL) o o xo xxx 2.20
Rexton Aldrigde (DAR) o o xo xxx 2.20
9 Igna Sopa (VKL) o o xxo xxx 2.20
10 Sam Stafford (DAR) o xo xxo xxx 2.20
11 Elvio Napolitano (FFR) o o xxx 2.15
Patsy Ellsworth (CHI) o o xxx 2.15
Roderick Forbes (TAX) o o xxx 2.15

14 Eric Banks (CHI) xo o xxx 2.15
Petrus Epidius (SNT) xo o xxx 2.15
Elijah Sheinfeld (DAR) xo o xxx 2.15
17 Romi Sakamoto (NTY) o xo xxx 2.15
Clyde Bramson (ORN) o xo xxx 2.15
19 Adam Cornificius (SNT) o xxo xxx 2.15

Top 12 advance to Final. As there is a 3-way tie for 11th, all 3 advance and the final will be held with 13 rather than 12.

VOLLEYBALL - MD3

Group A
South Vangazi (SVG) 21 10 25 21
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 25 25 17 25

Taxachusetts (TAX) 27 17 25 25 15
Saintland (SNT) 29 25 17 20 13

1 Taxachusetts 2 2 0 0 6 4 +2 6
2 Valorian Combined Squad 2 2 0 0 6 1 +5 6
3 Saintland 3 2 0 1 8 5 +3 6
4 South Vangazi 3 0 0 3 5 9 −4 0
5 Free Swiss States 2 0 0 2 0 6 −6 0

Group B
Vangaziland (VNG) 30 23 19 25 15
Darmen (DAR) 28 25 25 18 12

Miley World (MLW) 25 20 25 25
Acedonia (ACD) 18 25 18 20

1 Vangaziland 3 2 0 1 7 5 +2 6
2 Darmen 2 1 0 1 5 5 0 3
3 Chiata 2 1 0 1 5 4 +1 3
4 Miley World 2 1 0 1 3 4 −1 3
5 Acedonia 3 1 0 2 5 7 −2 3

WATER POLO - MD1

Group A
Saintland (SNT) 11–4 Acedonia (ACD)
Republican Unified Team (REP) 7–6 Chiata (CHI)

1 Saintland 1 1 0 0 11 4 +7 3
2 Republican Unified Team 1 1 0 0 7 6 +1 3
3 Chiata 1 0 0 1 6 7 −1 0
4 Acedonia 1 0 0 1 4 11 −7 0

Group B
Free Swiss States (FSS) 11–8 Anditia (AND)
The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 9–7 Darmen (DAR)

1 Free Swiss States 1 1 0 0 11 8 +3 3
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 1 1 0 0 9 7 +2 3
3 Darmen 1 0 0 1 7 9 −2 0
4 Anditia 1 0 0 1 8 11 −3 0

YACHT - MD6

Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) def. Olympic Sailing Team (ETM)
Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) def. BearOil Yacht Club (FFR)
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) def. by Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL)
Misses Golden (DAR) def. Bronislaw Club (WER)
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) def. by Yacht Club Samurai (NTY)
Seabound Daylight (VKL) def. by Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS)
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) def. Darmen One (DAR)
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) def. by Ice Dragon (SVG)
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) def. St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT)
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) def. Acedonia Bees (ACD)
Dragonfly (VKL) def. by Star of the Morning (ORN)
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) def. by University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT)
Acedonia Knights (ACD) def. St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT)
Rainbow Doer (VKL) def. by White Rose (ORN)
Kalenda One (DAR) def. by Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD)
Acedonia Turkeys (ACD) def. by Fire Dragon (SVG)
Yellow Star (MCH) def. by Sea Dragon (SVG)
Nicholls Yachting (FFR) def. by The Polarr Express (VNG)
Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS) def. Republica Yacht Club (FFR)

Pld W L
1 Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) 6 6 0
2 Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL) 6 5 1
Misses Golden (DAR) 6 5 1
Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) 6 5 1
5 BearOil Yacht Club (FFR) 6 4 2
Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS) 6 4 2
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) 6 4 2
Ice Dragon (SVG) 6 4 2
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) 6 4 2
Olympic Sailing Team (ETM) 6 4 2
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) 6 4 2
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) 6 4 2
Yacht Club Samurai (NTY) 6 4 2

14 Acedonia Bees (ACD) 6 3 3
Acedonia Knights (ACD) 6 3 3
Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD) 6 3 3
Bronislaw Club (WER) 6 3 3
Darmen One (DAR) 6 3 3
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) 6 3 3
Seabound Daylight (VKL) 6 3 3
St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) 6 3 3
Star of the Morning (ORN) 6 3 3
University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) 6 3 3
University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT) 6 3 3
White Rose (ORN) 6 3 3

26 Acedonia Turkeys (ACD) 6 2 4
Dragonfly (VKL) 6 2 4
Fire Dragon (SVG) 6 2 4
Hayes Academy Yachting Club (WER) 6 2 4
Kalenda One (DAR) 6 2 4
Rainbow Doer (VKL) 6 2 4
Sea Dragon (SVG) 6 2 4
St. Paulus Yacht Club (SNT) 6 2 4
The Polarr Express (VNG) 6 2 4
35 Free Swiss States National Yachting B (FSS) 6 1 5
Nicholls Yachting (FFR) 6 1 5
Yellow Star (MCH) 6 1 5
38 Republica Yacht Club (FFR) 6 0 6

Yacht teams with a record of 4-2 or better have advanced to the Round of 16
The 12 Yacht teams with a record of 3-3 must play-in to the Round of 16. The Play-In Rounds will be single elimination and seeded by strength of schedule, followed by HTH (if applicable), followed by Strength of Victory and finally skill modifier (if modifiers are equal, seeding will be random.

Strength of Schedule for 12 Yacht teams tied at 3-3

1 Bronislaw Club (WER)                                            36   22   14
2 St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) 36 21 15
3 Acedonia Knights (ACD) 36 20 16
Darmen One (DAR) 36 20 16
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) 36 20 16
Seabound Daylight (VKL) 36 20 16
7 Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD) 36 19 17
8 Acedonia Bees (ACD) 36 19 17
9 University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT) 36 18 18
10 University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT) 36 18 18
11 Star of the Morning (ORN) 36 17 19
12 White Rose (ORN) 36 15 21

Bank of Acedonia seeded ahead of Acedonia Bees due to HTH result. University of St. Augustinus seeded ahead of University of Saintland due to HTH result.

[u]Strength of Victory[/u]

3 Portsmouth Darlene (ETM)                                        18    8   10
4 Darmen One (DAR) 18 7 11
5 Seabound Daylight (VKL) 18 7 11
6 Acedonia Knights (ACD) 18 6 12

Darmen One seeded higher than Seabound Daylight due to skill modifier.

First Play-In Round Draw

#1 Bronislaw Club (WER) v. #12 White Rose (ORN)
#2 St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) v. #11 Star of the Morning (ORN)
#3 Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) v. #10 University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT)
#4 Darmen One (DAR) v. #9 University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT)
#5 Seabound Daylight (VKL) v. #8 Acedonia Bees (ACD)
#6 Acedonia Knights (ACD) v. #7 Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD)

Medal Count

1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 6 6 4 16
2 Saintland (SNT) 4 2 5 11
3 Darmen (DAR) 3 4 3 10
4 Wray (WRY) 3 0 3 6
5 Vaugania (VAU) 2 0 1 3
6 Chiata (CHI) 1 3 1 5
7 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 1 2 1 4
8 Anditia (AND) 1 1 2 4
Republican Unified Team (REP) 1 1 2 4
9 Xadowia (XDW) 1 0 0 1
10 Orennana (ORN) 0 1 1 2
11 Free Swiss States (FSS) 0 1 0 1
TOTAL 23 21 23 67
Last edited by Saintland on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Why I left NS Sports

Xadowia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xadowia » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:18 am

June 23rd 2014

Saverio Latrofa Reporting from the King Paulus XV Memorial Games:

Great news from Saintland: at the King Paulus XV Memorial Games our Rugby 7s team has just won the Gold medal!!!
Yesterday our boys defeated in the semis Noburu Taiyou for only one point and this was a breathtaking match!
We qualified for the Final vs The Greater Vakolicci Haven which dominated Group "A" and defeated Orennana without problems in the semis.
Today the sun was shining on our team and the motivational training style of Mr. Fabius Mwami gave its results: Our Yellow-greens won 19–31 the match vs the Haven.
The result is satisfactory but it doesn't highlight enough the Havens' team who played a great game.

Winter has just begun in Xadowia, and we look forward to welcom back our lads before the season begins: The national championship is about to start and this medal is a great boost for the rugby community in our country.
Let's take this success as a starting point and work harder for the future.

Vangaziland
Senator

Founded: May 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Vangaziland » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:55 pm

In Vangaziland, the sports news had almost been as depressing as the constant war news coverage. Vangaziland had been falling flat at the games so far. Sure some teams had done a little better than expected. But sailing was looking rough.

In other sports, the Vannish Futsal team had just got eliminated from the 5-a-side World Cup, just missing the 3rd place game. They actually werent doing too poorly in the Saintland Games either, the Futsal team. They were serious underdogs, but so far they had went 3-0. They were one of Vangaziland's rays of hope for a medal.

The basketball team also had a chance for a medal. Again, a team of serious underdogs had made it into a spot of possible medal contention. They had to play Saintland, one of the top rated teams in the tournament. A loss would put them in the bronze vs. nil game.

The Vangaziland volleyball team was off to a good start as well, leading its group with an impressive record.

The Colony of South Vangazi was doing okay. They had a lot higher ranked teams and events than Vangaziland, but were basically in the same boat.

Speaking of boats, the yacht Ice Dragon (SVG) had advanced to the round of 16. They had won some good races, but frankly, the Fire Dragon and Sea Dragon should have done better. But that's the world of sports, you never know what to expect. Especially with the tough competition in these games.

The South Vangazi netball team was also on a good run and looked to be advancing. But they would still need a lot of luck to make it once the elimination rounds would start.

The South Vangazi roller hockey team was in the battle for the bronze. Their last defeat was emotionally taxing, because they played hard but lost. Yet they were in the hunt for the Empire's first medal.

All in all, maybe things didn't look so bad for the Vannish Empire. If they could bring back at least one or three medals, that would please the Emperor. And they were getting some important lessons in athletics for the upcoming Olympic Games.
Last edited by Vangaziland on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 am

"I don't fucking believe it!" Jean-luc growled, glaring at Blacksen. "Look at this. Can you see it?"

The piece of paper was a printout of a report sent to him by some battle commander that Blacksen had met once. Unfortunately, judging from Jean-luc's actions, he seemed to have bad news.
"They've actually done it!"
"Who's done what?"
"The Espinuar. Drakkkenarr Alscensius seems to have allied himself with the King, and has invaded the schtenko lands."
"Schtenko can't defend herself," Blacksen said matter-of-factly. "Her finances are in the toilet."
"Exactly," Jean-luc told him. "One of her boarder devisions have been destroyed. It's getting impossible: we actually need a group of people coordinating everything properly."
"Where was your Dad?"
"Playing Tennis."
"Where was Buertova??"
"Alfredo...oh, he was playing Tennis. Alesandro...no idea."
Blacksen hit the table, causing many of the fellow diners in the small restaurant to glance at the 2, but he couldn't help himself.
"For goodness sake," he roared. "Get a message to Romagna! Now. This is important."
"You're not..."
"I am. Someone needs to."

Jean-luc laid his phone resignedly on the table, and dialled a few numbers. After about 12 rings, in which time Blacksen wtarted to look more and more agitated, a picture came onto the screen.
Blacksen didn't recognise him: just some anonymous telephone operator probably.
"Polazia Romagna," he said in a fake posh Celari voice.
"Lucia," Came the sharp response from Blacksen.
"I'm sorry?"
"Lucia."
"I cannot..."
"Do you know who you are even talking to?" Gordavris seemed to glare into the man's eyes. "I am General Legorde, even if I don't look like it. Haven't you heard my voice?"
"Now..." he hissed quietly. "Princess Lucia, please."
Rather quicker than had been expected, the phone was transferred to a small girl sitting on a bench in the courtyard of what looked like an enormous grand palace.
"Lucia," Blacksen said urgently. "Have you heard the news?"
"About the Drakkkanarr?" she asked.
"Exactly. What do you think of it?"
"Not much. It doesn't really affect us, does it?"
"Of course it does. Lucia...do me a favour. You know the royal banner above Romagna?"
"The large one or the smaller one?"
"Both. Tell some men to bring them down...and burn them."
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:30 am

States Still Sitting Bottom of the Medals Table
Atacama Post

Despite some impressive individual performances, the Free Swiss States delegation to the Memorial Games still remains at the bottom of the medals table, with only one bronze, brought in y Alyion du Lusavik, to their name. There is promise, however, in the Swiss yachting teams, tennis and table tennis, and boxing events. Here's hoping the boys can bring home some medals and make us proud.

Vettrera
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Valoriasportz-Blog

Postby Vettrera » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:59 am

A FAILURE TO LAUNCH, yes that's the best way to describe Vettrera, The Bonticello Refugee Colony, and Oakbrook and Calvarie's performance in the King Paulus XV Memorial Games. Currently the group has only been able to amass a gold, two silver, and an additional bronze medal, and Vettrera has let easy medals get out of their grasp. The most notable example of this is with basketball, where Vettrera suffered an extremely demoralizing loss to Vangaziland in the quarterfinals, knocking them out of the running. Luckily, Vettrera still has an attempt to earn some easy medals in both Table Tennis Singles (hopefully compensating for the bronze medal that they earned in Team-Table-Tennis, despite expecting a gold) and Gridiron! Coverage of the events can be seen online at our website or on the VCB channel
||International Achievements||
"In Search of That Which Cannot Be Seen"

Saintland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:25 am

Day 8 Results

BANDY - MD2

Taxachusetts (TAX) 1–2 Free Swiss States (FSS)
Anditia (AND) 2–2 Darmen (DAR)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Darmen 2 1 1 0 6 4 +2 4
2 Free Swiss States 2 1 1 0 5 4 +1 4
3 Saintland 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1
4 Anditia 1 0 1 0 2 2 0 1
5 Taxachusetts 2 0 0 2 3 6 −3 0

BOXING - Semifinals

Paulus Allectus (SNT) def. Art Caldeschass (FSS) (RET)
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) 5–9 Frank Bain (DAR)

Gold Medal Final

Paulus Allectus (SNT) v. Frank Bain (DAR)

Repechage Draw (Paulus Allectus bracket)

Art Caldeschass (FSS) v. Jay Holt (WER)
Mary Tossinger (VKL) v. Elias Rugger (VKL)

Winners fight for Bronze Medal

Repechage Draw (Frank Bain bracket)

Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) v. Hectare Orynco (VNG)
Don Barry (DAR) v. Roberts Christopher (VKL)

Winners fight for Bronze Medal

FIGURE SKATING - Pairs Short Program

Short Program
1 Georgius Catiotus/Martha Catiotus (SNT) 76.90
2 Martha Schtola/John Mestu (VKL) 72.67
3 Renata Jungwirthova/Thomas Simonsen (FFR) 69.71
4 Isel Lagorte/Jurt Van Dena (VKL) 68.30
5 Elsbeth Johnson/Trenton Peaks (VTR) 63.37
6 Casey McAdams/Angus Daniels (ORN) 58.23
7 Jemma Kingsy/Alison Turqouisin (FSS) 57.91
8 Hana Vavrova/Frazer Millar (FFR) 54.24
9 Elwira Isaksson/Ales Kaminski (FFR) 52.66
10 Victor Bruso/Maria Malte (VTR) 52.27
11 Cheyne Thomas/Lisa Marie (MLW) 50.56
12 Lucas Volcatius/Maria Sabinilla (SNT) 50.30
13 Susie-Lynn Linn/Reginald Searie (VTR) 49.16
14 Vic Tellson/Jenn Helborg (SVG) 47.40
15 Matthew Corby/Sapphire Ng (ETM) 43.27
16 Andreas Vagnius/Elizabetha Vagnius (SNT) 42.66
17 Greg Gregson/Tamira Applegate (ETM) 41.36

FUTSAL - Second Round

Vangaziland (VNG) 4–3 Manchardas (MCH)
Darmen (DAR) 2–1 Acedonia (ACD)
Saintland (SNT) 4–8 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
Free Republics (FFR) 3–5 Orennana (ORN)

Semifinal Draw

Darmen (DAR) v. Vangaziland (VNG)
Orennana (ORN) v. The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

GRIDIRON - Saintland Rules MD3

Free Swiss States (FSS) 28–53 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
Saintland (SNT) 17–34 Free Republics (FFR)

Pld W L PF PA PD Pts
1 Free Republics 3 3 0 118 59 +59 9
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 3 2 1 104 91 +13 6

3 Saintland 3 1 2 84 76 +8 3
4 Free Swiss States 3 0 3 61 141 −80 0

Top 2 advance to Gold Medal Final
Bottom 2 compete in Bronze Medal Final

Gold Medal

Free Republics (FFR) v. The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

Bronze Medal

Saintland (SNT) v. Free Swiss States (FSS)

HANDBALL - Medal Finals [MEDAL]

Gold Medal
Darmen (DAR) 24–34 Saintland (SNT)

Bronze Medal
Free Swiss States (FSS) 28–22 Chiata (CHI)

HORSE RACING - Grueling Stakes Preliminaries

Grueling Stakes Preliminaries
Preliminary 1
1 Pride of Nejax (FFR) 1:44.829
2 Tin Tin (WER) 1:45.730

3 Well Done Superstar (DAR) 1:45.954
4 Samson's Strength (SNT) 1:45.998
5 Golden Gallop (ACD) 1:46.259
6 Blue Bayou (BON) 1:46.672
7 Regina Equi (SNT) 1:47.058
8 Wild Cowboy (FFR) 1:47.697
9 Northern Water (WRY) 1:47.757
10 Valdor (AND) 1:47.946
11 Gunslinger (FFR) 1:48.356

Preliminary 2
1 Lance of Lindsay (VAU) 1:44.934
2 Righteous Judgment (SNT) 1:46.012

3 Evangelina Dougherty (ORN) 1:46.751
4 Longfellow Beast (DAR) 1:46.788
5 Fidem (SNT) 1:46.891
6 Monopoly Gal Pal (DAR) 1:47.013
7 Dal Laine Verti (VKL) 1:47.112
8 Live Free (FFR) 1:48.008
9 Louis the 42nd (CHI) 1:48.762
10 Southside (SVG) 1:48.910
11 Fleet of Foot (AND) 1:51.158

Preliminary 3
1 Sexy Pony (VKL) 1:47.050
2 Ranger of the earth (VKL) 1:47.211

3 Dragons fire (VKL) 1:47.662
4 Annywn (FSS) 1:47.785
5 Bette Gibson (ORN) 1:47.899
6 Jumbo the Elephant (AND) 1:47.963
7 Equus Bestquus (VAU) 1:48.028
8 Acedonian Fire (ACD) 1:48.189
9 Chadwick (FSS) 1:48.927
10 The Rainbow Connection (BON) 1:49.158

Preliminary 4
1 LOL Crusader (DAR) 1:46.247
2 Lucile Apted (FAL) 1:46.716

3 Pure as Snow (SNT) 1:47.064
4 Frozen North (FFR) 1:47.241
5 Nothing matters (VKL) 1:47.688
6 Mighty Fast (VAU) 1:47.763
7 Skylark (WRY) 1:47.975
8 Born Winner (VAU) 1:48.213
9 Rider of the skies (VKL) 1:48.426
10 Divine Lightning (SNT) 1:49.325

Preliminary 5
1 Hephaestion (FSS) 1:45.387
2 All Brawn But No Brains (CHI) 1:47.352

3 Jockey's Bane (CHI) 1:47.641
4 Albion Firefly (WRY) 1:47.667
5 Lucky Strike (WER) 1:48.535
6 Gallop Headstrong (FFR) 1:48.819
7 Royal Stallion (SNT) 1:48.900
8 Brimstone (BON) 1:48.966
9 Eternal King (SNT) 1:49.509
10 Sponge Bob Master (DAR) 1:50.705

Top 2 advance to Grueling Stakes Qualifying

HORSE RACING - Briskness Stakes [MEDAL]

Briskness Stakes
1 Husky Brick House (DAR) 1:44.330 GOLD
2 Taxachusetts Charm (TAX) 1:44.704 SILVER
3 Comet (MLW) 1:45.435 BRONZE

4 Ahulo Goma (VKL) 1:45.895
5 Samba (MLW) 1:46.229

6 Republican Dawn (FFR) 1:46.332
7 South Sider's Warrior (DAR) 1:46.716
8 Tumbleweed (FSS) 1:46.798
9 Sorochuk Streak (VAU) 1:46.843
10 El Caballo (VAU) 1:48.524
11 Ironman Princess (DAR) 1:49.388
12 Richard the Horse (CHI) 1:50.159
13 Delvecchi Plain (VAU) 1:50.349
14 Satans child (VKL) 1:51.043
15 Armagh’s Dream (VAU) 1:51.329

The Top 5 have qualified for the Grueling Stakes.

Grueling Stakes Qualifying Race - Holy Grounds, St. Ioannes (11 furlongs) [Top 5 qualify for Grueling Stakes]

Pride of Nejax (FFR)
Tin Tin (WER)
Lance of Lindsay (VAU)
Righteous Judgment (SNT)
Sexy Pony (VKL)
Ranger of the earth (VKL)
LOL Crusader (DAR)
Lucile Apted (FAL)
Hephaestion (FSS)
All Brawn But No Brains (CHI)
Republican Dawn (FFR)
South Sider's Warrior (DAR)
Tumbleweed (FSS)
Sorochuk Streak (VAU)
El Caballo (VAU)
Ironman Princess (DAR)
Richard the Horse (CHI)
Delvecchi Plain (VAU)
Satans child (VKL)
Armagh’s Dream (VAU)

JUDO - Round of 16

Rika Agano (NTY) def. Raeburn Jack (DAR)
Antonio Fortinelli (VKL) def. Ludovico Della Marini (VKL)
Yoshiaki Goto (NTY) def. by Calvin Reed (FSS)
Isaac Drew (VKL) def. Meade Fuhrmann (DAR)
Jack Valentine (FSS) def. Kaimei Matsuyama (NTY)
Coleman Harlan (ORN) def. Gordon du Lusavik (FSS)
Elizabeth Glove (VKL) def. Nichika Matsushita (NTY)
Dálach Burke (DAR) def. Otto Ahlers (DAR)

Quarterfinal Draw

Isaac Drew (VKL) v. Dálach Burke (DAR)
Rika Agano (NTY) v. Calvin Reed (FSS)
Elizabeth Glove (VKL) v. Jack Valentine (FSS)
Coleman Harlan (ORN) v. Antonio Fortinelli (VKL)

NETBALL - MD3

Group A
Acedonia (ACD) 54–61 Wray (WRY)
Irad (IRD) 35–59 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

1 Electrum (ETM) 2 2 0 0 110 79 +31 6
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 3 1 1 1 135 134 +1 4
3 Wray (WRY) 2 1 0 1 105 106 −1 3
4 Irad (IRD) 2 1 0 1 95 114 −19 3
5 Acedonia (ACD) 3 0 1 2 150 162 −12 1

Group B
South Vangazi (SVG) 35–41 Free Swiss States (FSS)
Oakbrook and Calvarie (OAC) 38–38 Darmen (DAR) (42–40 ET)

1 Free Swiss States (FSS) 2 2 0 0 99 69 +30 6
2 South Vangazi (SVG) 3 2 0 1 152 117 +35 6
3 Saintland (SNT) 2 1 0 1 76 97 −21 3
4 Oakbrook and Calvarie (OAC) 2 0 1 1 85 100 −15 1
5 Darmen (DAR) 3 0 1 2 106 135 −29 1

ROLLER HOCKEY - Medal Finals [MEDAL]

Gold Medal
The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 5–2 Miley World (MLW)

Bronze Medal
Anditia (AND) 8–0 South Vangazi (SVG)

SWIMMING - 1500 m Freestyle Final [MEDAL]

1 Lucy Turnv (VKL)           14:39.90 GOLD
2 Earl Mathys (DAR) 14:41.21 SILVER
3 Karen Furer (CHI) 14:41.85 BRONZE

4 Emily Carr (MIA) 14:42.34
5 Paulus Titinius (SNT) 14:50.43
6 Trevor du Lusavik (FSS) 14:52.43
7 Ifi Peop (VKL) 15:01.37
8 Romola Bianchi (FFR) 15:03.15

SWIMMING - 4x100 m Freestyle Relay Heats

1 Abraham Licinius/Iosue Fenius/Paulus Fenius/Antonius Cordius (SNT)        3:12.20
2 Grace Spencer/Brendan Matthews/Eden Short/Claudia Noskowski (WRY) 3:12.46
3 Turnv/Drew/Petranova/Nua (VKL) 3:12.54
4 Alla/Jones/Grat/Valkov (AND) 3:12.99
5 Luca Dona/Vega Nowa/Ica Duna/Vaten Cur (VKL) 3:13.10
6 Klaus Wirth/Daniel Schmid/Gaudenzio Ricci/Milan Vecerka (FFR) 3:13.20
7 Joan Schandfer/Karen Furer/Loretta Smith/Beverly Hobby (CHI) 3:13.46
8 Ada Lindqvist/Imana Arvidsson/Praskovya Kharlamova/Musette Leroy (FFR) 3:13.90

9 Trevor du Lusavik/Leeroy Ildica/Richard Burns/Harold Cume (FSS) 3:13.99
10 D'Aubin/Schaff/Michaels/Norrd (AND) 3:15.40
11 Peter Walt/Larry Peterson/Gilber Ingles/Thomas Braithwaite (CHI) 3:16.73
12 Gordon du Lusavik/Jonah Nizzy/James Hunt/Jeremy Lasturias (FSS) 3:16.92

Top 8 advance to Final

TABLE TENNIS - Singles MD3

Group 1
Agatha Accius (SNT) 11 11 11 8 7 11
Luka Williamson (TAX) 7 6 4 11 11 8

Bono Lon (VKL) 8 13 9 4 11
Damonte Jones (VTR) 11 11 11 11 13

1 Damonte Jones 3 3 0 0 12 4 +8 9
2 Agatha Accius 3 2 0 1 11 9 +2 6

3 Bono Lon 3 1 0 2 8 9 −1 3
4 Luka Williamson 3 0 0 3 3 12 −9 0

Group 2
Yasunari Kouyama (NTY) 6 11 12 11 11
Stacey Jurgensen (WRY) 11 8 10 8 6

Aaron Pitzer (FSS) 2 6 7 11 8
Kuna Melt (VKL) 11 11 11 8 11

1 Kuna Melt 3 3 0 0 12 3 +9 9
2 Yasunari Kouyama 3 2 0 1 9 7 +2 6

3 Aaron Pitzer 3 1 0 2 7 8 −1 3
4 Stacey Jurgensen 3 0 0 3 2 12 −10 0

Group 3
Carolos Bakogianni (ACD) 9 11 7 11 11 11 11
Reiner Jacques (DAR) 11 13 11 7 3 7 6

Immanuel Bodrov (FFR) 6 11 6 11 7 8
Adrian Ung (VTR) 11 6 11 9 11 11

1 Adrian Ung 3 3 0 0 12 8 +4 9
2 Carolos Bakogianni 3 1 0 2 10 11 −1 3

3 Immanuel Bodrov 3 1 0 2 9 11 −2 3
4 Reiner Jacques 3 1 0 2 10 11 −1 3

Group 4
Justin Frye (CHI) 11 4 8 11 8 11 9
Llywellyn Steube (DAR) 7 11 11 5 11 9 11

Julien Starr (DAR) 12 4 10 11 11 9
Joseph Clarksburg (FSS) 10 11 12 13 7 11

1 Joseph Clarksburg 3 3 0 0 12 7 +5 9
2 Justin Frye 3 1 0 2 9 8 +1 3

3 Llywellyn Steube 3 1 0 2 10 11 −1 3
4 Julien Starr 3 1 0 2 6 11 −5 3

Group 5
Mie Takei (NTY) 11 11 11 11
Mark Benson (WRY) 3 9 9 7

Henry Nguyen (CHI) 9 10 8 7
Sophia Polus (SNT) 11 12 11 11

1 Sophia Polus 3 3 0 0 12 5 +7 9
2 Henry Nguyen 3 2 0 1 8 6 +2 6

3 Mie Takei 3 1 0 2 6 8 −2 3
4 Mark Benson 3 0 0 3 5 12 −7 0

Group 6
Ivan Petro (VKL) 9 8 11 11 11 11
Rose Portis (CHI) 11 11 4 6 9 7

Thomas Richter (FFR) 11 7 11 6 8 6
Louis Crow (VTR) 7 11 5 11 11 11

1 Louis Crow 3 3 0 0 12 5 +7 9
2 Ivan Petro 3 2 0 1 9 7 +2 6

3 Thomas Richter 3 1 0 2 7 11 −4 3
4 Rose Portis 3 0 0 3 7 12 −5 0

Group 7
Erika Müller (MLW) 6 9 2 11
Riccardo Rodri (VKL) 11 11 11 13

Aníbal Schneider (DAR) 12 3 7 3 6
Robert McClure (CHI) 10 11 11 11 11

1 Erika Müller 3 2 0 1 8 10 −2 6
2 Robert McClure 3 2 0 1 11 6 +5 6

3 Aníbal Schneider 3 1 0 2 8 10 −2 3
4 Riccardo Rodri 3 1 0 2 7 8 −1 3

Group 8
Christine Lyssarides (ACD) 11 11 11 11 12
Katie McKenna (CHI) 13 3 8 5 10

Annabelle Beckner (WRY) 11 7 7 5 6
Andrea Ramos (CHI) 9 11 11 11 11

1 Christine Lyssarides 3 3 0 0 12 1 +11 9
2 Andrea Ramos 3 2 0 1 8 7 +1 6

3 Katie McKenna 3 1 0 2 7 11 −4 3
4 Annabelle Beckner 3 0 0 3 4 12 −8 0

Group 9
Iosue Labienus (SNT) 11 11 13 11
Tzefanyah van Tonder (DAR) 8 8 11 9

James Lindsey (MLW) 6 11 12 7 6 11 5
Augustine Fettas (ACD) 11 6 10 11 11 4 11

1 Augustine Fettas 3 3 0 0 12 7 +5 9
2 Iosue Labienus 3 2 0 1 11 4 +7 6

3 James Lindsey 3 1 0 2 7 10 −3 3
4 Tzefanyah van Tonder 3 0 0 3 3 12 −9 0

Group 10
Yachin Breckinridge (DAR) 7 19 10 11 5 7
Elsbeth Briggs (VTR) 11 17 12 8 11 11

1 Elsbeth Briggs 2 2 0 0 8 2 +6 6
2 Namiko Ogura 2 1 0 1 4 7 −3 3

3 Yachin Breckinridge 2 0 0 2 5 8 −3 0

Top 2 per group advance. Point differential was used instead of game differential. Bakogianni (+2) advances ahead of Bodrov (-12) and Jacques (-15) in Group 3. Frye (+5) advances ahead of Steube (-1) and Starr (-23) in Group 4. Müller wins Group 7 ahead of McClure due to HTH result. Group winners advance to Round of 16, along with the Top 2 runners-up (from a Group of 4).

RK Player                      PF    PA    PD
1 Robert McClure 171 130 +41
2 Agatha Accius 195 167 +28

3 Andrea Ramos 145 131 +14
4 Iosue Labienus 157 143 +14
5 Ivan Petro 154 142 +12
6 Henry Nguyen 146 136 +10
7 Yasunari Kouyama 147 146 +1

McClure and Accius have earned byes to the Round of 16.

Play-In Draw

Ivan Petro (VKL) v. Namiko Ogura (NTY)
Andrea Ramos (CHI) v. Yasunari Kouyama (NTY)
Henry Nguyen (CHI) v. Carolos Bakogianni (ACD)
Justin Frye (CHI) v. Iosue Labienus (SNT)

TAEKWONDO - Preliminary Round

Justin Korner (WRY) +1–1 Flavio Franke (DAR)
Sterling Lamar (DAR) 2–2+ Metody Dudek (FFR)
Loga Nes (VKL) 0–0+ Elisabeth Brandjes (FFR)
Alfred van Pey (DAR) 1–2 Ioannes Anninius (SNT)
Jared Garnett (DAR) def. Josephus Umbrenius (SNT) (DSQ)
Ister Rosp (VKL) +2–2 Carle Hennson (SVG)
David Maelius (SNT) 2–0 Ishmerai Kevinson (DAR)
Farrah Garbuck (SVG) 2–3 Iacobus Curius (SNT)
Parris Sneijders (DAR) 1–3 Felia Rac (VKL)
Keegan Wilkinson (WRY) 0–2 Sajit Stra (VKL)

Round of 16 Draw

Jared Garnett (DAR) v. Chino Ikegami (NTY)
Justin Korner (WRY) v. Alexander Fortunatov (VKL)
Felia Rac (VKL) v. Ioannes Anninius (SNT)
Helena Choppson (SVG) v. David Maelius (SNT)
Ister Rosp (VKL) v. Iacobus Curius (SNT)
Tasuku Horikawa (NTY) v. Metody Dudek (FFR)
Sajit Stra (VKL) v. Motoe Okazaki (NTY)
Elisabeth Brandjes (FFR) v. Hiroyo Yamasaki (NTY)

TENNIS - Singles Quarterfinals

Martin Shearman (VKL)     4   6   6   4
Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) 6 2 7 6

Emma McCormick (VAU) 7 3 4 6
Mario Angrisano (FSS) 6 6 6 7

Christian Ray (MIA) 5 1 7 6 1
Nick Hernandez (MIA) 7 6 6 4 6

Padraig O’Dea (VAU) 6 5 4
Vladimir Boyko (VTR) 7 7 6

Semifinal Draw

ladimir Boyko (VTR) v. Aymon Jolicoeur (WER)
Nick Hernandez (MIA) v. Mario Angrisano (FSS)

TENNIS - Doubles MD2

Group 1
Samuel Gates/Greg Meares (ETM) 4 1
Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane (WRY) 6 6

Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand (DAR) 5 6
Ber Gagliardi/Freddie Foth (DAR) 7 7

1 Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane 2 2 0 0 4 1 +3 6
2 Ber Gagliardi/Freddie Foth 2 1 0 1 3 2 +1 3
3 Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand 2 1 0 1 2 3 −1 3
4 Samuel Gates/Greg Meares 2 0 0 2 1 4 −3 0

Group 2
Rizu Noda/Aubine Trepanier (REP) 5 2
Rhaphael Metaxas/Zoe Costi (ACD) 7 6

Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick (VAU) 2 7 3
Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson (CHI) 6 5 6

1 Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson 2 2 0 0 4 2 +2 6
2 Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick 2 1 0 1 3 2 +1 3
Rhaphael Metaxas/Zoe Costi 2 1 0 1 3 2 +1 3
4 Rizu Noda/Aubine Trepanier 2 0 0 2 0 4 −4 0

Group 3
Jacob James/Beau Grant (TAX) 6 2 6
Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe (WRY) 4 6 3

Mario Angrisano/Joseph Daffoko (FSS) 3 4

1 Alicia Stoikos/Maria Stoikos 2 2 0 0 4 0 +4 6
2 Mario Angrisano/Joseph Daffoko 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
3 Jacob James/Beau Grant 2 1 0 1 2 3 −1 3
4 Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe 2 0 0 2 1 4 −3 0

Group 4
Michael Alberts/Irene West (VAU) 7 6
Delma Read/Kallie Freeman (ORN) 5 4

Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington (ETM) 7 6
Renee Davis/Patricia Black (CHI) 6 4

1 Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington 2 2 0 0 4 0 +4 6
2 Michael Alberts/Irene West 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
Renee Davis/Patricia Black 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
4 Delma Read/Kallie Freeman 2 0 0 2 0 4 −4 0

Group 5
Shearman/Morgan (VKL) 7 6 6
Torsten Boehm/Pierina Mazzi (FFR) 6 7 4

Ziccardino/Tukerawan (VKL) 6 6
Ioannes Mannius/Silvester Mannius (SNT) 2 3

1 Ziccardino/Tukerawan 2 2 0 0 4 1 +3 6
2 Shearman/Morgan 2 1 0 1 3 3 0 3
3 Torsten Boehm/Pierina Mazzi 2 1 0 1 3 3 0 3
4 Ioannes Mannius/Silvester Mannius 2 0 0 2 1 4 −3 0

Group 6
Stian Abel/Torbjorg Skjeggestad (VAU) 3 1
Marija Draga/Quintina Lorenzo (FFR) 6 6

Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 6 3 3
Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh (DAR) 2 6 6

1 Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh 2 2 0 0 4 1 +3 6
2 Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky 2 1 0 1 3 2 +1 3
3 Marija Draga/Quintina Lorenzo 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
4 Stian Abel/Torbjorg Skjeggestad 2 0 0 2 0 4 −4 0

Group 7
Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore (FSS) 6 6
Nathanael Mangakis/Aldora Bourgani (ACD) 4 4

Gunnar Axelsen/Nora Oliversen (VAU) 3 6 4
Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau (DAR) 6 3 6

1 Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore 2 2 0 0 4 0 +4 6
2 Nathanael Mangakis/Aldora Bourgani 2 1 0 1 2 3 −1 3
3 Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau 2 1 0 1 3 3 0 3
4 Gunnar Axelsen/Nora Oliversen 2 0 0 2 1 4 −3 0

TRACK & FIELD - 5000 m Round 1

1 Scott Perry (DAR)             13:37.30
2 Hita Don (VKL) 13:37.61
3 Teresa Dellucci (FFR) 13:37.66
4 Margery Donkin (VKL) 13:40.03
5 Elio Mancini (FFR) 13:40.19
6 Adam Badington (DAR) 13:46.46
7 Ioannes Fundilius (SNT) 13:46.81
8 Derich Cyberton (DAR) 13:47.46
9 Sebastianus Calidius (SNT) 13:48.76
10 Richy Dron (VKL) 13:49.02
11 Szolosi Aliz (FFR) 13:50.21
12 Adam Pope (GIL) 13:51.24

13 Maxwell Tinker (GIL) 13:53.48
14 Quinta Diego (GIL) 14:00.15
15 Scott Gant (CHI) 14:07.73
16 Maureen Coble (CHI) 14:12.72
17 Laura Crin (VKL) 14:35.30
— Erick Ferman (DAR) DNF
Petrus Collado (FFR) DQ

Top 12 advance to Final

TRACK & FIELD - Decathlon - Pole Vault

Pole Vault
1 Joha Drina (VKL) o o o o o o o o o o o o o o xo o xxx 5.30 1004
2 John Humph (VKL) o o o o o o o o xo o o o xo o xxo xxx 5.20 972
3 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) o o o o o xo xo xo xo o xxo xo xo xxo xxx 5.10 941
4 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) o o o o o o xo o o xxo o xxo xxx 4.90 880
5 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) o o o o o o o o o o o xxx 4.80 849
6 Lucian Petranov (VKL) o o o o o o o o o xo o xxx 4.80 849
7 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) o o o o o o o xxo xo xxo xo xxx 4.80 849
8 Marcus Accius (SNT) o o o o o o o o xo o xxx 4.70 819
9 Frank Carmichael (VKL) o o o o o xxo xo o xxo o xxx 4.70 819
10 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) o o o o o o xo o o xo xxx 4.70 819
11 Tuwa Persson (FFR) o o o o o xo o o o xxx 4.60 790
Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) o o o o o o xo o o xxx 4.60 790
Geir Tafani (DAR) o o o o o o xo o o xxx 4.60 790
14 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) o o o o o o o o xo xxx 4.60 790
15 Gus Christianson (DAR) o o o o o o o o xxo xxx 4.60 790
16 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) o o o o o o o o xxx 4.50 760
17 Lucia Drona (VKL) o o o o o o xo o xxx 4.50 760
18 Ewan Thomas (FFR) o o o o xxo o o o xxx 4.50 760
19 Ameera Walker (TAX) o o o o o xo o xxo xxx 4.50 760
20 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) o o o o o xo xxo xxo xxx 4.50 760
21 Tor David (VAU) o o o o o o o xxx 4.40 731

Decathlon Standings after 8 of 10 events

1 John Humph (VKL) 7209
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 7059
3 Joha Drina (VKL) 6932
4 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 6488
5 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 6482
6 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 6449
7 Gus Christianson (DAR) 6430
8 Marcus Accius (SNT) 6400
9 Geir Tafani (DAR) 6350
10 Tor David (VAU) 6281
11 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 6264
12 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 6235
13 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 6211
14 Ameera Walker (TAX) 6179
15 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 6157
16 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 6134
17 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 6083
18 Lucia Drona (VKL) 6014
19 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 6009
20 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 5907
21 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 4536

TRACK & FIELD - High Jump Final [MEDAL]

1 Aliya Montague (VTR)        o   xo   xo  xxo    o    o  xxo  xxx                          2.36 GOLD
2 Senda Rosa (VKL) o o xo xxo o o xxx 2.34 SILVER
3 Runda Coak (VKL) o o o xo xo xxx 2.32 BRONZE

4 Ismili Devoric (VKL) o o o xxo xxx 2.29
Damian Arthur (WRY) o o o xxo xxx 2.29
6 Patsy Ellsworth (CHI) o o xxx 2.20
7 Erica Prokhorova (FFR) xo o xxx 2.20
8 Roderick Forbes (TAX) xxo o xxx 2.20
9 Rexton Aldrigde (DAR) o xo xxx 2.20
10 Elvio Napolitano (FFR) xo xxx 2.15
11 Igna Sopa (VKL) xxo xxx 2.15
12 David Notgroz (DAR) xxx 0.00
Sam Stafford (DAR) xxx 0.00

VOLLEYBALL - MD4

Group A
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 25 25 25
Taxachusetts (TAX) 22 12 17

Free Swiss States (FSS) 21 25 25 25
South Vangazi (SVG) 25 15 23 16

1 Valorian Combined Squad 3 3 0 0 9 1 +8 9
2 Taxachusetts 3 2 0 1 6 7 −1 6
3 Saintland 3 2 0 1 8 5 +3 6
4 Free Swiss States 3 1 0 2 3 7 −4 3
5 South Vangazi 4 0 0 4 6 12 −6 0

Group B
Darmen (DAR) 18 26 25 25
Miley World (MLW) 25 24 14 12

Chiata (CHI) 12 26 26 31
Vangaziland (VNG) 25 24 24 29

1 Chiata 3 2 0 1 8 5 +3 6
2 Darmen 3 2 0 1 8 6 +2 6
3 Vangaziland 4 2 0 2 8 8 0 6
4 Miley World 3 1 0 2 4 7 −3 3
5 Acedonia 3 1 0 2 5 7 −2 3

WATER POLO - MD2

Group A
Acedonia (ACD) 6–8 Chiata (CHI)
Saintland (SNT) 5–10 Republican Unified Team (REP)

1 Republican Unified Team 2 2 0 0 17 11 +6 6
2 Saintland 2 1 0 1 16 14 +2 3
3 Chiata 2 1 0 1 14 13 +1 3
4 Acedonia 2 0 0 2 10 19 −9 0

Group B
Anditia (AND) 9–8 Darmen (DAR)
Free Swiss States (FSS) 10–8 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

1 Free Swiss States 2 2 0 0 21 16 +5 6
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 2 1 0 1 17 17 0 3
3 Anditia 2 1 0 1 17 19 −2 3
4 Darmen 2 0 0 2 15 18 −3 0

Republican Unified Team and Free Swiss States have clinched spots in the Semifinals

YACHT - First Play-In Round

Bronislaw Club (WER) def. by White Rose (ORN)
St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) def. Star of the Morning (ORN)
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) def. University of Saintland Yacht Club (SNT)
Darmen One (DAR) def. University of St. Augustinus Yacht Club (SNT)
Seabound Daylight (VKL) def. Acedonia Bees (ACD)
Acedonia Knights (ACD) def. Bank of Acedonia Yacht Club (ACD)

Second Play-In Round Draw

#2 St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) v. #12 White Rose (ORN)
#3 Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) v. #6 Acedonia Knights (ACD)
#4 Darmen One (DAR) v. #5 Seabound Daylight (VKL)

Medal Count

1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 8 7 5 20
2 Saintland (SNT) 5 2 5 12
3 Darmen (DAR) 4 6 3 13
4 Wray (WRY) 3 0 3 6
5 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 2 2 1 5
6 Vaugania (VAU) 2 0 1 3
7 Chiata (CHI) 1 3 2 6
8 Anditia (AND) 1 1 3 5
Republican Unified Team (REP) 1 2 2 5
9 Xadowia (XDW) 1 0 0 1
10 Orennana (ORN) 0 1 1 2
Free Swiss States (FSS) 0 1 1 2
Miley World (MLW) 0 1 1 2
TOTAL 23 21 23 67
Last edited by Saintland on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why I left NS Sports

Saintland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:43 am

Royal Palace, St. Petrus, Saintland

The Saintland Rules Gridiron team between Saintland and the Free Republics had just concluded. After his 7 turnover performance against the Vakolicci team, Andreas Polus played better for most of the game against the Republicans. The game was tied at 17 after 3 quarters. With 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Republicans drove the length of the field for a touchdown. Polus took the field and led the home team to the Republican red zone. With 52 seconds to go, Andreas Polus dropped back to pass. He looked to the end zone, where Matthaeus Favonius appeared, to him, to be open. However, Polus had misread the Republican zone defense. A safety jumped in front of the receiver, picked off the pass and, with a few key blocks from the Republican front, was soon in the clear. The safety took it into the end zone for a touchdown. After Polus fumbled a snap from Ioannes Sidonius, the Republicans had the ball back and decided to pour salt in the wounds, kicking a completely unnecessary field goal as time expired to pull off a 34 to 17 upset.

King Petrus XX was not satisfied, in the slightest, with Polus's performance. The captain of the NSCF champion University of St. Augustinus team, Polus had captained the National Team at the 2nd Maple Leaf Bowl, where he managed to lose 2 games against far inferior opposition. Yet, when it mattered, Polus had still led the National Team to a title, just a title that was nowhere near as impressive as it should have been. Now, in the King Paulus XV Games, Polus had another opportunity to lead the National Team to victory in their own sport. Instead, he had somehow managed to lose against a Vakolicci team that had never played the sport before and had now lost to the Republicans. Now, they would face the humiliation of watching the Saintland Rules team play for a Bronze Medal. At that moment, Prince Andreas returned to the Palace, fresh off of being eliminated from Futsal by the Vakolicci team.

King Petrus XX - Et tu, Andreas! Why do we keep losing to those Vakolicci?

Prince Andreas - Our squad was weak defensively and they took advantage of that weakness. I took a calculated risk, but I wanted an overpowering attack. That Vakolicci keeper, Roper I think, played the match of his life to hold us to 4 goals.

King Petrus XX - I guess so.

Prince Andreas - The real question is why you allowed Polus to quarterback the Saintland Rules Team again, after his struggles in the last Maple Leaf Bowl.

King Petrus XX - He did win that tournament and I thought he would win this one as well. Since he didn't, I will have to personally participate at the Maple Leaf Bowl.

Prince Andreas - I need to get my team ready for the World Cup.

King Petrus XX - The World Cup? I thought that had already started.

Prince Andreas - No. The WCC struggled to get any bids this time around. They had to wait an entire month for Apox to bid, along with some group of schismatics.

King Petrus XX - Really?

Prince Andreas - Yes. Now, we have to win our group and hope that we're deemed one of the 12 best group winners, unless we want to go through the playoffs once again.

King Petrus XX - What?

Prince Andreas - Yes, that's the qualifying format.

King Petrus XX - But, you're ranked in the top 20 now.

Prince Andreas - So, we'll get a low ranked opponent, if we end up in the playoffs.

King Petrus XX - So, you might have to beat some team that has never qualified to go back to the World Cup? Is that really something to worry about?

Prince Andreas - Petrus, we were that team once. For all I know, they could be better than we are. Personally, I'd rather face somebody who has failed in a dozen straight qualifying attempts or somebody whom we've already beaten over and over again, through the years.

King Petrus XX - I see your point.

Prince Andreas - I don't mean to change the subject, but I am concerned about the Vakolicci. Their Prince made threats to the St. Petrus Police Chief.

King Petrus XX - There's no way that they could do anything. Nobody's sneaking any weapons past Customs.

Prince Andreas - If anybody can, they can. They seem to be the conniving types.

King Petrus XX - Come on, Andreas! They aren't a threat to us. If they do anything, it'll be relatively minor and we can throw them in jail. I'm sure the guards will enjoy teaching that Prince some respect.

Prince Andreas - But, will they even be able to apprehend him?

King Petrus XX - If they were going to do something, when would they do it?

Prince Andreas - I think you probably need to talk to Fadius. His son actually spent some time over there, as a foreign exchange student.

King Petrus XX - If it makes you happy, I'll grant an audience to Fadius and son. Make sure they get word that I want to see them after the boy gets out of school tomorrow.

Prince Andreas - I'll make sure of it.

The King didn't see much point in going through with the conversation, but if Andreas was going to insist day-after-day, he would talk to the retired soccer player and his son, just to find out if he should be taking the Vakolicci more seriously...
Why I left NS Sports

Miley World
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Miley World » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:47 pm

MSN

Jim: "You're watching Sportscenter on Miley Sports Network I am Jim Floyd and we're joining Bradley O'Donnell and his guest in Saintland. Hi Brad!"

Brad: "Hey Jim! I'm with Erika Müller, she going to talk about her experience in Saintland."

Erika: "Hiiiii!"

Jim: "Hi Erika!"

Brad: "First of all Erika, you're a tennis player or a table tennis player?"

Erika: "I'm a tennis player! I've never played table tennis before!"

Brad: "but... you're actually playing both sports in Saintland... why?"

Erika: "Well it's a mistake by the organizer country, they registered me in table tennis but i'm a tennis player!"

Brad: "ok how it happened?"

Erika: "well first when they gave me my athlete pass it was written "table tennis". It raised some questions in my mind. They the next day I went to the royal court with James Lindsey to practice but we weren't allowed even when we showed our pass. They told us to go to the Apostolic arena cuz that's where the table tennis competitions are held. I told them I'm a tennis player, not a table tennis player!"

Brad: "wow..."

Erika: "so, well I wanted to play tennis and James either so we contacted the Saintland comittee who is organizing these games and we told them about the situation, so they registered us as tennis players, so we can participate in the competition... but we forgot to ask them to scratch our name from the table tennis competition."

Brad: "ok so that's how you play both sports..."

Erika: "yeah, and it's exhausting, I had to play table tennis in the morning and tennis in the afternoon or evening. Almost everyday"

Brad: "You said you're not a table tennis player... but You're doing good in this sport!"

Erika: "Yeah I'm kinda surprised that I'm doing better in table tennis, but i'm playing this sport too, just for fun, not in a competitive way"

Brad: "ok that concludes the interview, thanks for your time Erika"

Erika: "you're welcome dude"

Jim: "ok thank you Brad for interviewing Erika Müller and thank you for your time Erika"

Erika: "you're welcome you too"

Jim: "Well Brad, so can you resume our day at the king paulus games?"

Brad: "Miley World's roller hockey team won the silver medal, with a 5-2 loss against the Greater Vakolicci Haven. Comet won the bronze medal and Samba finished 5th. Our volleyball team lost again and Erika advanced to the round of 16 in table tennis"

Erika: "woot!"

Brad: "congrats Erika!"

Jim: "yeah congrats Erika! Well thanks for your time Brad and Erika. see you next time Brad"

Brad: "later dude"

Jim: "ok it's time for a commercial break and after the break we're gonna talk about soccer, or football association if you preffer"

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 am

"And may the world fall to slavery," his voice boomed through the public address system, "If we alone stand free!"
Cheers and applause greeted the end of the Vakolicci national anthem, as Blacksen jumped from the stage and joined his team. He crossed to the centre circle, and greeted the Sanctii captain professionally, before completing the coin toss. Saintland would kick off.

Of course, the sensationalist tabloid newspapers in the Haven had greeted this particular match as a 'battle of the princes,' a match which would pit 2 well-historied royal families against each other in football rather than war. Of course, the royal house in Saintland was firmly in control of the nation: King Althyus of Celeria, on the other hand, was battling his nobility and the common people in an actual armed struggle.

Philippus Vagionius kicked off, and the ball found the boot of his fellow forward Stephanus Vagionius, who ran forward. Immediately, Laura McCabe was up to tap the ball away from him, and release the 9-year old Sarah Court who began to run, sliding the ball into Demit Cronan who quickly knocked the ball past the hapless Alesandro Seius. 1-0 to the Haven and the crowd was starting to go berserk. It turned to Irritation when Prince Andreas disposed Prince Blacksen and headed the ball over the head of Mickie Roper, whose arms could not stop it entering the net.

The Sanctii team didn't hesitate to capitalise on the crowds frustration, and a hattrick for Stephanus Vagionius only increased it. Saintland was up 4-1, and something had to be done.

It was then that Laura McCabe did the strange thing she had done in world cup qualification. She began to mark Stephanus Vagionius extremely closely, annoying him into fowling her. Laura moved the ball towards Blacksen, ensuring that the fowl was definitely a fowl: Vagionius had no chance of getting the ball.

What Laura did, however, was extraordinary. She lept into the air, bringing her leg back and catching the forward a nasty kick to the head. Vagionius fell, and Laura began to punch his body over and over again, before throwing his unconscious form at the touchline, standing up, and playing on.

Without hesitation, the referee marched over. When he did, however, he was greeted by a pincer: Blacksen and Cronan on either side: 2 walls of muscle. Cronan put his hand down the arm of his shirt, removing a small block of solid gold, which he handed to the referee, who looked alarmed, and handed Vagionius' unconscious form a red card.

The home fans were appalled: from what they could see, a teenage girl had just beaten up their star striker, and the striker had been sent off himself.

When the game restarted, with 5 against 4, it was a no contest. Blacksen's short passes to court gifted the haven 3 more goals, and new striker Gratus was unable to respond. Blacksen scored a further 2, and cronan closed off the game for 8-4.

Blacksen shook hands with Andreas in the centre circle.
"Good game," he said, smiling.
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Electrum
Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Electrum » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:18 am

Centralis Herald - Sports Section by Arthur Carroll

Electrum's girls shine again

Although the King Paulus XV Memorial Games is not that popular in Electrum due to protests against Saintland and the upcoming Electrum Slam and the World Hoops Showcase, one team has shined above the rest and captivated the nation. Their sport? Netball. Electrum is one of the few nations in the world where netball is regarded on the same level as basketball, and it has been a favourite pasttime for primary school children, even being mandated on the primary school curriculum.

Just what is the difference between netball and it's more popular and more universally known brother, basketball? Simply put, there are three different things which vary significantly. The first is the amount of players and positions. In basketball, there are only five players on the court on one time, but these players could play whatever role they'd like in a team. On the other hand in netball, there are seven set and unchanging positions, GA, GS, WA, WD, C, GK, GD. These players must also stick to their respective thirds in the court, with only the Centres being allowed to move all of the thirds.

The second difference is the lack of backboards. As a result, netball requires more precision and accuracy I'd argue as there is no backboard to use as a way to get the ball in. It's just a space of nothing. That's also not the reason why there's so much pressure on goal attacks and goal shooters -- they are also judged on percentage. Their percentage is based on the amount of hoops scored against the number of attempts. Have a bad rate and you will be sure to be on the chopping block -- so to speak.

Finally, the last difference is that you cannot dribble the ball. This means that as soon as you have the ball, you can only take a few steps before passing it on. This makes the chances of interception much more higher than what would otherwise be the case in basketball. Additionally, there is no contact whatsoever allowed. Players who are caught doing that are penalised by giving up possession of the ball to the opposing team, then the offending player is to stand behind the opposing team and not obstruct them in any way. This makes netball that much more interesting with throws instead of dribbles dictating play. And it's something that people should definitely look into more often.

Anyways, that's my quick guide on netball multiverse. Now have some fun and why not check out that local netball club? Why not tune into the King Paulus games where Electrum has currently gone two for two in the netball?
NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season nine schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas - Got Issues discord

Saintland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:15 am

Day 9 Results

BANDY - MD3

Free Swiss States (FSS) 0–8 Anditia (AND)
Saintland (SNT) 4–8 Taxachusetts (TAX)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Anditia 2 1 1 0 10 2 +8 4
2 Darmen 2 1 1 0 6 4 +2 4
3 Free Swiss States 3 1 1 1 5 12 −7 4
4 Taxachusetts 3 1 0 2 11 10 +1 3
5 Saintland 2 0 1 1 7 11 −4 1

BASKETBALL - Semifinals

Saintland (SNT) 87–64 Vangaziland (VNG)
Chiata (CHI) 74–88 Darmen (DAR)

Gold Medal

Saintland (SNT) v. Darmen (DAR)

Bronze Medal

Vangaziland (VNG) v. Chiata (CHI)

BOBSLEIGH - Two Person Runs 1 and 2

Runs 1 and 2
1 Linda McCauly/April Chee (CHI) 51.76 51.71 1:43.47
2 Lucius Metilius/Georgius Metilius (SNT) 52.13 51.75 1:43.88
3 Mbutu Mandell/Tim Hader (ETM) 51.97 51.97 1:43.94
4 Jonah Nizzy/James Hunt (FSS) 52.02 51.93 1:43.95
5 Antonious Herius/Abraham Iustus (SNT) 52.17 51.85 1:44.02
6 Jeffrey Calbrese/Will White (CHI) 52.28 52.12 1:44.40
7 Kelley Roy/Baylee Orman (ORN) 52.34 52.07 1:44.41
8 Christine Haley/Serena Bill (ETM) 52.13 52.28 1:44.41
9 Mikka Hurcle/Timothy Farnsson (SVG) 52.49 51.96 1:44.45
10 Karianne van der Vegte/Linde Halseth (FFR) 52.28 52.23 1:44.51
11 Sue Prune/Jane McColl (ETM) 52.17 52.36 1:44.53
12 Jacob Huston/Ronald Millar (DAR) 52.43 52.15 1:44.58
13 Faddei Maksimov/Shura Volkov (MCH) 52.49 52.11 1:44.60
14 Della Rouchen/Burna Flammson (SVG) 52.06 52.72 1:44.78
15 Vera Jurkovic/Marion Weaver (FFR) 52.49 52.29 1:44.78
16 Gradasso Robert/Harrison Hobbs (FFR) 52.45 52.41 1:44.86
17 Akhegur Nafhchea/Robert Hall (FFR) 52.42 52.50 1:44.92
18 Roger Milton/Mark Vermillion (DAR) 52.80 52.22 1:45.02
19 Gene Coleman/Pat Kimberley (ORN) 52.36 52.67 1:45.03
20 Rodney Takahashi/Samuel Ahner (DAR) 52.77 52.34 1:45.11
21 Wesley Ardington/Connor Ordayne (FSS) 52.69 52.45 1:45.14
22 Edward Guarra/Andrew Slaughter (CHI) 52.44 52.76 1:45.20
23 Oswald Scheppers/David Franks (ETM) 52.65 52.72 1:45.37
24 Hannes Hannsen/Tellen Fritjolf (VNG) 53.03 52.38 1:45.41
25 Catherine Zelinski/Tracy Herbert (CHI) 52.76 52.67 1:45.43
26 Harry Mudd/Travis Gerard (DAR) 52.89 52.63 1:45.52
27 Walter Crowe/Maurice Yates (VTR) 52.70 52.93 1:45.63
28 Orlf Jannsen/Vic Olaffsen (VNG) 52.97 52.85 1:45.82
29 Peter Herlod/Hectare Olivios (SVG) 53.06 54.92 1:47.98
30 Gregory Monroe/Sylvester Maine (VTR) 55.65 52.55 1:48.20
— Marco Strali/Elena Verna (VKL) DSQ DSQ

BOXING - Repechage & Medal Finals [MEDAL]

Repechage (Paulus Allectus bracket)
Art Caldeschass (FSS) def. Jay Holt (WER) (RET)
Mary Tossinger (VKL) 9–4 Elias Rugger (VKL)

Repechage (Frank Bain bracket)
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) def. by Hectare Orynco (VNG) (RSCH)
Don Barry (DAR) 3–18 Roberts Christopher (VKL)

Gold Medal
Paulus Allectus (SNT) 11–10 Frank Bain (DAR)

Bronze Medal (Paulus Allectus bracket)
Art Caldeschass (FSS) 3–2 Mary Tossinger (VKL)

Bronze Medal (Frank Bain bracket)
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) def. by Roberts Christopher (VKL) (RSCH)

FIGURE SKATING - Pairs Free Skate [MEDAL]

RK Pair                                         Short   Free     Combined
1 Georgius Catiotus/Martha Catiotus (SNT) 76.90 128.12 205.02 GOLD
2 Martha Schtola/John Mestu (VKL) 72.67 129.06 201.73 SILVER
3 Elsbeth Johnson/Trenton Peaks (VTR) 63.37 130.21 193.58 BRONZE

4 Isel Lagorte/Jurt Van Dena (VKL) 68.30 114.50 182.80
5 Renata Jungwirthova/Thomas Simonsen (FFR) 69.71 109.93 179.64
6 Jemma Kingsy/Alison Turqouisin (FSS) 57.91 119.35 177.26
7 Lucas Volcatius/Maria Sabinilla (SNT) 50.30 124.05 174.35
8 Andreas Vagnius/Elizabetha Vagnius (SNT) 42.66 123.29 165.95
9 Matthew Corby/Sapphire Ng (ETM) 43.27 121.71 164.98
10 Hana Vavrova/Frazer Millar (FFR) 54.24 105.17 159.41
11 Victor Bruso/Maria Malte (VTR) 52.27 105.79 158.06
12 Elwira Isaksson/Ales Kaminski (FFR) 52.66 104.35 157.01
13 Vic Tellson/Jenn Helborg (SVG) 47.40 105.33 152.73
14 Casey McAdams/Angus Daniels (ORN) 58.23 86.83 145.06
15 Susie-Lynn Linn/Reginald Searie (VTR) 49.16 88.21 137.37
16 Greg Gregson/Tamira Applegate (ETM) 41.36 95.88 137.24
17 Cheyne Thomas/Lisa Marie (MLW) 50.56 85.70 136.26

JUDO - Quarterfinals

Isaac Drew (VKL) def. by Dálach Burke (DAR)
Rika Agano (NTY) def. Calvin Reed (FSS)
Elizabeth Glove (VKL) def. Jack Valentine (FSS)
Coleman Harlan (ORN) def. by Antonio Fortinelli (VKL)

Semifinal Draw

Elizabeth Glove (VKL) v. Antonio Fortinelli (VKL)
Rika Agano (NTY) v. Dálach Burke (DAR)

NETBALL - MD4

Group A
Wray (WRY) 57–50 Irad (IRD)
Electrum (ETM) 19–32 Acedonia (ACD)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Electrum (ETM) 3 2 0 1 129 111 +18 6
2 Wray (WRY) 3 2 0 1 162 156 +6 6
3 Acedonia (ACD) 4 1 1 2 182 181 +1 4
4 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 3 1 1 1 135 134 +1 4
5 Irad (IRD) 3 1 0 2 145 171 −26 3

Group B
Free Swiss States (FSS) 60–46 Oakbrook and Calvarie (OAC)
Saintland (SNT) 53–31 South Vangazi (SVG)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Free Swiss States (FSS) 3 3 0 0 159 115 +44 9
2 Saintland (SNT) 3 2 0 1 129 128 +1 6
3 South Vangazi (SVG) 4 2 0 2 183 170 +13 6
4 Oakbrook and Calvarie (OAC) 3 0 1 2 131 160 −29 1
5 Darmen (DAR) 3 0 1 2 106 135 −29 1

Free Swiss States have clinched a spot in the Semifinals.

RUGBY - League Nines MD1

Darmen (DAR) 6–26 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
Noburu Taiyou (NTY) 16–16 Saintland (SNT)

Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 1 1 0 0 26 6 +20 3
2 Noburu Taiyou 1 0 1 0 16 16 0 1
Saintland 1 0 1 0 16 16 0 1
4 Darmen 1 0 0 1 6 26 −20 0

SWIMMING - 4x100 m Freestyle Relay Final [MEDAL]

1 Alla/Jones/Grat/Valkov (AND)                                              3:08.39 GOLD
2 Abraham Licinius/Iosue Fenius/Paulus Fenius/Antonius Cordius (SNT) 3:09.67 SILVER
3 Turnv/Drew/Petranova/Nua (VKL) 3:10.43 BRONZE

4 Klaus Wirth/Daniel Schmid/Gaudenzio Ricci/Milan Vecerka (FFR) 3:10.74
5 Ada Lindqvist/Imana Arvidsson/Praskovya Kharlamova/Musette Leroy (FFR) 3:12.26
6 Grace Spencer/Brendan Matthews/Eden Short/Claudia Noskowski (WRY) 3:12.42
7 Luca Dona/Vega Nowa/Ica Duna/Vaten Cur (VKL) 3:12.66
8 Joan Schandfer/Karen Furer/Loretta Smith/Beverly Hobby (CHI) 3:12.84

TABLE TENNIS - Singles Play-In Round

Ivan Petro (VKL)             8   7   7  10
Namiko Ogura (NTY) 11 11 11 12

Andrea Ramos (CHI) 4 13 11 9 11 11
Yasunari Kouyama (NTY) 11 11 9 11 6 8

Henry Nguyen (CHI) 11 11 10 11 12
Carolos Bakogianni (ACD) 3 3 12 7 10

Justin Frye (CHI) 5 8 11 11 2 6
Iosue Labienus (SNT) 11 11 2 5 11 11

Round of 16 Draw

Christine Lyssarides (ACD) v. Agatha Accius (SNT)
Louis Crow (VTR) v. Erika Müller (MLW)
Damonte Jones (VTR) v. Henry Nguyen (CHI)
Augustine Fettas (ACD) v. Andrea Ramos (CHI)
Sophia Polus (SNT) v. Iosue Labienus (SNT)
Joseph Clarksburg (FSS) v. Robert McClure (CHI)
Adrian Ung (VTR) v. Elsbeth Briggs (VTR)
Kuna Melt (VKL) v. Namiko Ogura (NTY)

TAEKWONDO - Round of 16

Jared Garnett (DAR) 1–1+ Chino Ikegami (NTY)
Justin Korner (WRY) 0–4 Alexander Fortunatov (VKL)
Felia Rac (VKL) 0–3 Ioannes Anninius (SNT)
Helena Choppson (SVG) 1–0 David Maelius (SNT)
Ister Rosp (VKL) 5–2 Iacobus Curius (SNT)
Tasuku Horikawa (NTY) 2–0 Metody Dudek (FFR)
Sajit Stra (VKL) 0–0+ Motoe Okazaki (NTY)
Elisabeth Brandjes (FFR) 0–3 Hiroyo Yamasaki (NTY)

Quarterfinal Draw

Motoe Okazaki (NTY) v. Helena Choppson (SVG)
Hiroyo Yamasaki (NTY) v. Alexander Fortunatov (VKL)
Chino Ikegami (NTY) v. Ioannes Anninius (SNT)
Ister Rosp (VKL) v. Tasuku Horikawa (NTY)

TENNIS - Singles Semifinals

Vladimir Boyko (VTR)      3   6   3   6   6
Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) 6 2 6 0 4

Nick Hernandez (MIA) 3 6 5 7 2
Mario Angrisano (FSS) 6 4 7 5 6

Gold Medal

Vladimir Boyko (VTR) v. Mario Angrisano (FSS)

Bronze Medal

Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) v. Nick Hernandez (MIA)

TENNIS - Doubles MD3

Group 1
Ber Gagliardi/Freddie Foth (DAR) 7 4 3
Samuel Gates/Greg Meares (ETM) 5 6 6

Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane (WRY) 3 2
Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand (DAR) 6 6

1 Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand 3 2 0 1 4 3 +1 6
2 Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane 3 2 0 1 4 3 +1 6

3 Samuel Gates/Greg Meares 3 1 0 2 3 5 −2 3
4 Ber Gagliardi/Freddie Foth 3 1 0 2 4 4 0 3

Group 2
Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson (CHI) 6 4 6
Rizu Noda/Aubine Trepanier (REP) 1 6 3

Rhaphael Metaxas/Zoe Costi (ACD) 6 3 5
Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick (VAU) 4 6 7

1 Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson 3 3 0 0 6 3 +3 9
2 Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick 3 2 0 1 5 3 +2 6

3 Rhaphael Metaxas/Zoe Costi 3 1 0 2 4 4 0 3
4 Rizu Noda/Aubine Trepanier 3 0 0 3 1 6 −5 0

Group 3
Jacob James/Beau Grant (TAX) 4 2

Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe (WRY) 6 6
Mario Angrisano/Joseph Daffoko (FSS) 1 1

1 Alicia Stoikos/Maria Stoikos 3 3 0 0 6 0 +6 9
2 Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe 3 1 0 2 3 4 −1 3

3 Mario Angrisano/Joseph Daffoko 3 1 0 2 2 4 −2 3
Jacob James/Beau Grant 3 1 0 2 2 5 −3 3

Group 4
Renee Davis/Patricia Black (CHI) 6 4 6
Michael Alberts/Irene West (VAU) 2 6 8

Delma Read/Kallie Freeman (ORN) 4 2
Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington (ETM) 6 6

1 Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington 3 3 0 0 6 0 +6 9
2 Michael Alberts/Irene West 3 2 0 1 4 3 +1 6

3 Renee Davis/Patricia Black 3 1 0 2 3 4 −1 3
4 Delma Read/Kallie Freeman 3 0 0 3 0 6 −6 0

Group 5
Ioannes Mannius/Silvester Mannius (SNT) 4 3
Shearman/Morgan (VKL) 6 6

Torsten Boehm/Pierina Mazzi (FFR) 4 3
Ziccardino/Tukerawan (VKL) 6 6

1 Ziccardino/Tukerawan 3 3 0 0 6 1 +5 9
2 Shearman/Morgan 3 2 0 1 5 3 +2 6

3 Torsten Boehm/Pierina Mazzi 3 1 0 2 3 5 −2 3
4 Ioannes Mannius/Silvester Mannius 3 0 0 3 1 6 −5 0

Group 6
Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh (DAR) 6 6
Stian Abel/Torbjorg Skjeggestad (VAU) 2 3

Marija Draga/Quintina Lorenzo (FFR) 3 2
Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 6 6

1 Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh 3 3 0 0 6 1 +5 9
2 Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky 3 2 0 1 5 2 +3 6

3 Marija Draga/Quintina Lorenzo 3 1 0 2 2 4 −2 3
4 Stian Abel/Torbjorg Skjeggestad 3 0 0 3 0 6 −6 0

Group 7
Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau (DAR) 6 6
Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore (FSS) 2 1

Nathanael Mangakis/Aldora Bourgani (ACD) 2 4
Gunnar Axelsen/Nora Oliversen (VAU) 6 6

1 Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau 3 2 0 1 5 3 +2 6
2 Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore 3 2 0 1 4 2 +2 6

3 Gunnar Axelsen/Nora Oliversen 3 1 0 2 3 4 −1 3
4 Nathanael Mangakis/Aldora Bourgani 3 1 0 2 2 5 −3 3

Top 2 per group advance. Games differential, not set differential, was used. Sharoe/Sharoe (0) advance from Group 3 ahead of Angrisano/Daffoko (-10) and James/Grant (-10). The same tiebreakers will be used to determine which group winners that finished with 9 points will earn a bye to the Quarterfinals.

RK Team                              GF    GA    GD
1 Alicia Stoikos/Maria Stoikos 36 16 +20
2 Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington 37 20 +17[/color]
3 Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson 50 35 +15
Ziccardino/Tukerawan 41 26 +15
Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh 39 24 +15

Second Round Draw

Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick (VAU) v. Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane (WRY)
Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau (DAR) v. Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson (CHI)
Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore (FSS) v. Michael Alberts/Irene West (VAU)
Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand (DAR) v. Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe (WRY)
Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh (DAR) v. Shearman/Morgan (VKL)
Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) v. Ziccardino/Tukerawan (VKL)

TRACK & FIELD - 100 m Round 1

1 Losna Verati (VKL)               10.15
2 Igo Derkmuller (VKL) 10.18
3 Max Vrosk (VKL) 10.25
4 Jade Norman (WRY) 10.25
5 Pamela Richards (VKL) 10.29
6 Bob Riley (DAR) 10.29
7 Ioannes Cicereius (SNT) 10.30
8 Mike Bolt (DAR) 10.32
9 Lucas Cicereius (SNT) 10.32
10 Usain Lightning (DAR) 10.34
11 Tshimanga Mutombo (MLW) 10.37
12 Paris Don (VKL) 10.37
13 Lucy Rau (CHI) 10.37
14 Andrew Feez (FFR) 10.41
15 Marissa Morgan (OAC) 10.42
16 Tetsuya Kanou (NTY) 10.43

17 Beniamin Cicereius (SNT) 10.47
18 Juliana Mendes Ferreira (MLW) 10.50
19 Oscar Ramawi (WRY) 10.57
20 Iacobus Cicereius (SNT) 10.57
21 Radomila Gorska (FFR) 10.58
22 Alessandro Cicereius (SNT) 10.59
23 Dennis Reyes (DAR) 10.60
24 Ryan Morganson (DAR) 10.61
25 Gisella Piazza (FFR) 10.63
26 Todd Meis (DAR) 10.63
27 Augustine Valley (BON) 10.63
28 Kindle Niobe (GIL) 10.63
29 Cyril Andreyev (FFR) 10.64
30 Lidunn Moseng (FFR) 10.65
31 Vanessa McGregor (TAX) 10.65
32 Paulus Cicereius (SNT) 10.66
33 William Fetterman (DAR) 10.69
34 Richard Cross (VKL) 10.81
35 Ernest Davis (CHI) 10.85
36 Linux Liam (GIL) 10.91
37 Matt Donnithorne (WRY) 11.01
38 Thomas Cicereius (SNT) 11.03
39 Edith Regalado (FFR) 11.20
40 Marcus Cicereius (SNT) 11.39
41 Henry Bratt (VTR) 11.75
42 Anderson Rowntree (ORN) 11.92
43 Taylor Costello (DAR) 12.00

Top 16 advance to Semis

TRACK & FIELD - 5000 m Final [MEDAL]

1 Elio Mancini (FFR)            12:55.81 GOLD
2 Margery Donkin (VKL) 12:59.32 SILVER
3 Sebastianus Calidius (SNT) 13:04.18 BRONZE

4 Hita Don (VKL) 13:09.13
5 Ioannes Fundilius (SNT) 13:14.38
6 Derich Cyberton (DAR) 13:21.82
7 Szolosi Aliz (FFR) 13:27.75
8 Teresa Dellucci (FFR) 13:29.80
9 Adam Badington (DAR) 13:48.42
10 Adam Pope (GIL) 13:48.42
11 Richy Dron (VKL) 13:54.50
— Scott Perry (DAR) DNF

TRACK & FIELD - Decathlon - Javelin Throw

Javelin Throw
1 Marcus Accius (SNT) X 71.57 66.79 71.57 913
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 63.03 63.30 71.33 71.33 910
3 John Humph (VKL) 66.01 67.09 58.00 67.09 845
4 Joha Drina (VKL) 65.37 X X 65.37 819
5 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 44.99 59.82 64.07 64.07 799
6 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 60.81 63.77 64.02 64.02 799
7 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 57.70 62.97 X 62.97 783
8 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 45.49 46.14 62.15 62.15 770
9 Gus Christianson (DAR) 48.56 61.93 60.71 61.93 767
10 Tor David (VAU) 47.98 46.65 61.76 61.76 764
11 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 57.41 61.64 45.19 61.64 763
12 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 54.32 51.33 61.16 61.16 755
13 Geir Tafani (DAR) 60.29 X 56.87 60.29 742
14 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 59.56 X 47.71 59.56 731
15 Ameera Walker (TAX) 57.86 X 54.33 57.86 706
16 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 50.94 57.63 56.28 57.63 702
17 Lucia Drona (VKL) 54.20 57.25 47.86 57.25 697
18 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 56.56 X X 56.56 686
19 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 55.51 X 53.21 55.51 671
20 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 51.08 X 45.53 51.08 605
21 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) X 47.56 44.55 47.56 553

Decathlon Standings after 9 of 10 events

1 John Humph (VKL) 8054
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 7969
3 Joha Drina (VKL) 7751
4 Marcus Accius (SNT) 7313
5 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 7265
6 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 7248
7 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 7243
8 Gus Christianson (DAR) 7197
9 Geir Tafani (DAR) 7092
10 Tor David (VAU) 7045
11 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 6981
12 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 6906
13 Ameera Walker (TAX) 6885
14 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 6865
15 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 6843
16 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 6817
17 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 6785
18 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 6772
19 Lucia Drona (VKL) 6711
20 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 6706
21 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 5141

VOLLEYBALL - MD5

Group A
Taxachusetts (TAX) 12 19 20
Free Swiss States (FSS) 25 25 25

Saintland (SNT) 23 25 25 17 19
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 25 22 23 25 17

1 Saintland 4 3 0 1 11 7 +4 9
2 Valorian Combined Squad 4 3 0 1 11 4 +7 9

3 Free Swiss States 4 2 0 2 6 7 −1 6
4 Taxachusetts 4 2 0 2 6 10 −4 6
5 South Vangazi 4 0 0 4 6 12 −6 0

Group B
Miley World (MLW) 25 25 20 25
Chiata (CHI) 18 23 25 20

Acedonia (ACD) 13 16 25 22
Darmen (DAR) 25 25 15 25

1 Darmen 4 3 0 1 11 7 +4 9
2 Vangaziland 4 2 0 2 8 8 0 6

3 Miley World 4 2 0 2 7 8 −1 6
4 Chiata 4 2 0 2 9 8 +1 6
5 Acedonia 4 1 0 3 6 10 −4 3

Top 2 advance to Semifinals. Point differential will be used as the tiebreaker instead of set differential. Saintland wins Group A on HTH result. Vangaziland (+9) advances ahead of Miley World (-10) and Chiata (-20).

Semifinal Draw

Saintland (SNT) v. Vangaziland (VNG)
Darmen (DAR) v. Valorian Combined Squad (VAL)

WATER POLO - MD3

Group A
Republican Unified Team (REP) 8–7 Acedonia (ACD)
Chiata (CHI) 4–11 Saintland (SNT)

1 Republican Unified Team 3 3 0 0 25 18 +7 9
2 Saintland 3 2 0 1 27 18 +9 6

3 Chiata 3 1 0 2 18 24 −6 3
4 Acedonia 3 0 0 3 17 27 −10 0

Group B
The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 14–5 Anditia (AND)
Darmen (DAR) 2–13 Free Swiss States (FSS)

1 Free Swiss States 3 3 0 0 34 18 +16 9
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 3 2 0 1 31 22 +9 6

3 Anditia 3 1 0 2 22 33 −11 3
4 Darmen 3 0 0 3 17 31 −14 0

Semifinal Draw

Republican Unified Team (REP) v. The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
Free Swiss States (FSS) v. Saintland (SNT)

YACHT - Second Play-In Round

St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT) def. White Rose (ORN)
Portsmouth Darlene (ETM) def. by Acedonia Knights (ACD)
Darmen One (DAR) def. by Seabound Daylight (VKL)

Round of 16 Draw

Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL) v. Seabound Daylight (VKL)
Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) v. Acedonia Knights (ACD)
Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) v. St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT)
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) v. Olympic Sailing Team (ETM)
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) v. Ice Dragon (SVG)
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) v. Misses Golden (DAR)
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) v. Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS)
Yacht Club Samurai (NTY) v. BearOil Yacht Club (FFR)

Medal Count

1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 8 9 7 24
2 Saintland (SNT) 7 3 6 16
3 Darmen (DAR) 4 7 3 14
4 Wray (WRY) 3 0 3 6
5 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 2 2 2 6
Republican Unified Team (REP) 2 2 2 6
6 Anditia (AND) 2 1 3 6
7 Vaugania (VAU) 2 0 1 3
8 Chiata (CHI) 1 3 2 6
9 Xadowia (XDW) 1 0 0 1
10 Free Swiss States (FSS) 0 1 2 3
11 Orennana (ORN) 0 1 1 2
TOTAL 23 21 23 67
Last edited by Saintland on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why I left NS Sports

Saintland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:18 am

Day 10 Results

BANDY - MD4

Anditia (AND) 2–2 Saintland (SNT)
Darmen (DAR) 4–0 Free Swiss States (FSS)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Darmen 3 2 1 0 10 4 +6 7
2 Anditia 3 1 2 0 12 4 +8 5
3 Free Swiss States 4 1 1 2 5 16 −11 4
4 Taxachusetts 3 1 0 2 11 10 +1 3
5 Saintland 3 0 2 1 9 13 −4 2

Darmen has clinched a spot in the Gold Medal Match
Anditia has clinched a spot in either the Gold Medal or Bronze Medal match

BOBSLEIGH - Two Person Runs 3 and 4 [MEDAL]

1 Linda McCauly/April Chee (CHI)                51.76  51.71  51.91  52.02  3:27.40 GOLD
2 Lucius Metilius/Georgius Metilius (SNT) 52.13 51.75 51.93 51.94 3:27.75 SILVER
3 Antonious Herius/Abraham Iustus (SNT) 52.17 51.85 52.05 51.91 3:27.98 BRONZE

4 Mikka Hurcle/Timothy Farnsson (SVG) 52.49 51.96 51.79 52.03 3:28.27
5 Jeffrey Calbrese/Will White (CHI) 52.28 52.12 51.88 52.29 3:28.57
6 Jonah Nizzy/James Hunt (FSS) 52.02 51.93 52.41 52.31 3:28.67
7 Christine Haley/Serena Bill (ETM) 52.13 52.28 52.45 52.13 3:28.99
8 Sue Prune/Jane McColl (ETM) 52.17 52.36 52.72 51.80 3:29.05
9 Karianne van der Vegte/Linde Halseth (FFR) 52.28 52.23 51.97 52.76 3:29.24
10 Faddei Maksimov/Shura Volkov (MCH) 52.49 52.11 52.53 52.32 3:29.45
11 Gradasso Robert/Harrison Hobbs (FFR) 52.45 52.41 52.74 52.03 3:29.63
12 Jacob Huston/Ronald Millar (DAR) 52.43 52.15 52.89 52.21 3:29.68
13 Kelley Roy/Baylee Orman (ORN) 52.34 52.07 52.41 52.88 3:29.70
14 Mbutu Mandell/Tim Hader (ETM) 51.97 51.97 53.52 52.28 3:29.74
15 Rodney Takahashi/Samuel Ahner (DAR) 52.77 52.34 52.42 52.36 3:29.89
16 Roger Milton/Mark Vermillion (DAR) 52.80 52.22 52.41 52.69 3:30.12
17 Edward Guarra/Andrew Slaughter (CHI) 52.44 52.76 52.28 52.65 3:30.13
18 Walter Crowe/Maurice Yates (VTR) 52.70 52.93 52.47 52.20 3:30.30
19 Vera Jurkovic/Marion Weaver (FFR) 52.49 52.29 52.66 52.94 3:30.38
20 Catherine Zelinski/Tracy Herbert (CHI) 52.76 52.67 52.41 52.74 3:30.58
21 Wesley Ardington/Connor Ordayne (FSS) 52.69 52.45 52.42 53.16 3:30.72
22 Gene Coleman/Pat Kimberley (ORN) 52.36 52.67 52.99 52.79 3:30.81
23 Orlf Jannsen/Vic Olaffsen (VNG) 52.97 52.85 52.59 52.47 3:30.88
24 Hannes Hannsen/Tellen Fritjolf (VNG) 53.03 52.38 52.98 52.58 3:30.97
25 Oswald Scheppers/David Franks (ETM) 52.65 52.72 53.15 52.79 3:31.31
26 Harry Mudd/Travis Gerard (DAR) 52.89 52.63 52.96 52.97 3:31.45
27 Akhegur Nafhchea/Robert Hall (FFR) 52.42 52.50 55.10 52.71 3:32.73
28 Della Rouchen/Burna Flammson (SVG) 52.06 52.72 55.94 52.93 3:33.65
29 Peter Herlod/Hectare Olivios (SVG) 53.06 54.92 53.11 52.75 3:33.84
30 Gregory Monroe/Sylvester Maine (VTR) 55.65 52.55 52.45 56.28 3:36.93
- Marco Strali/Elena Verna (VKL) DSQ DSQ

FUTSAL - Semifinals

Darmen (DAR) 0–1 Vangaziland (VNG)
Orennana (ORN) 1–3 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

Gold Medal

Vangaziland (VNG) v. The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

Bronze Medal

Darmen (DAR) v. Orennana (ORN)

GRIDIRON - Arena Semis

Saintland (SNT) 49–32 Vettrera (VTR)
Chiata (CHI) 47–27 Falupia (FAL)

Gold Medal

Saintland (SNT) v. Chiata (CHI)

Bronze Medal

Vettrera (VTR) v. Falupia (FAL)

JUDO - Semifinals

Elizabeth Glove (VKL) def. Antonio Fortinelli (VKL)
Rika Agano (NTY) def. Dálach Burke (DAR)

Winners face off for Gold Medal

Repechage Draw (Elizabeth Glove bracket)

Antonio Fortinelli (VKL) v. Finnius Bjee (SVG)
Nichika Matsushita (NTY) v. Jack Valentine (FSS)

Winners face off for Bronze Medal

Repechage Draw (Rika Agano bracket)

Dálach Burke (DAR) v. Alessandro Sestius (SNT)
Calvin Reed (FSS) v. Raeburn Jack (DAR)

Winners face off for Bronze Medal

MODERN PENTATHLON - Final [MEDAL]

1 Martin Varaerni (VKL)              5638 GOLD
2 Maj. Elias Niemi (FFR) 5609 SILVER
3 LaTroy Dabo (AND) 5442 BRONZE

4 Domenico Belta (VKL) 5435
5 Paul Solihull (LFG) 5408
6 Martha Vosca (VKL) 5393
7 Helen Trent (BON) 5358
8 Darlene Warren (ETM) 5345
9 Lady Mornata De La Bluc (VKL) 5336
10 Imogen Carson (WRY) 5325
11 Lt. Gen. Michael Norberg (FFR) 5316
12 Col. Kevin Achen (FFR) 5290
13 Giovanni Lewis (OAC) 5271
14 Ezras Paulis (DAR) 5262
15 Adam Richardson (ETM) 5262
16 'Ovadyah Alexander (DAR) 5257
17 Lt. Gilbert Frappier (FFR) 5227
18 Nicolaus Bellienus (SNT) 5226
19 Frank Turbot (AND) 5213
20 Sgt. Kuzma Lazarev (FFR) 5211
21 James McNablo (AND) 5206
22 Marianna Logotheti (ACD) 5203
23 Sylvie Lachance (WER) 5196
24 Cpl. Brendan Smith (FFR) 5195
25 Tabitha Niarkhos (ACD) 5173
26 Miles Roye (OAC) 5153
27 Jemma Elliott (FAL) 5151
28 Catherine MacClelland (ORN) 5133
29 Linwood Brandon (DAR) 5131
30 Charlotte Haine (WRY) 5131
31 Julia Gillespie (ETM) 5111
32 Gordon du Lusavik (FSS) 5095
33 Paulus Uulius (SNT) 5081
34 Simon Estrella (VKL) 5012
35 Verna Iles (VTR) 5009
36 Maxime N Montego (LFG) 5004
37 James Hunt (FSS) 4994
38 Leopold Haden (DAR) 4812
39 Jacob Flowers (ETM) 4738
40 Vivian Ware (ETM) 4703
41 Bo Nack (AND) 4699
42 Eben Merrill (DAR) 4588
43 Phoebe Williamson (WER) 4457
44 Job Archambault (DAR) 4449
45 Roberto Donetti (VKL) 4282
46 Jonah Nizzy (FSS) 4281
47 Amelie Macdam (WRY) 4278
48 Hayden Simmons (ORN) 4267
49 James R Johnson (LFG) 4225
50 Ben Cobb (ETM) 4211

NETBALL - MD5

Group A
Irad (IRD) 39–54 Electrum (ETM)
The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 36–60 Wray (WRY)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Electrum (ETM) 4 3 0 1 183 150 +33 9
2 Wray (WRY) 4 3 0 1 222 192 +30 9

3 Acedonia (ACD) 4 1 1 2 182 181 +1 4
4 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 4 1 1 2 171 194 −23 4
5 Irad (IRD) 4 1 0 3 184 225 −41 3

Group B
Oakbrook and Calvarie (OAC) 52–76 Saintland (SNT)
Darmen (DAR) 32–60 Free Swiss States (FSS)

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Free Swiss States (FSS) 4 4 0 0 219 147 +72 12
2 Saintland (SNT) 4 3 0 1 205 180 +25 9

3 South Vangazi (SVG) 4 2 0 2 183 170 +13 6
4 Oakbrook and Calvarie (OAC) 4 0 1 3 183 236 −53 1
5 Darmen (DAR) 4 0 1 3 138 195 −57 1

Top 2 advance to Semifinals. Electrum wins Group A due to HTH victory over Wray.

Semifinal Draw

Electrum (ETM) v. Saintland (SNT)
Wray (WRY) v. Free Swiss States (FSS)

RUGBY - League Nines MD2

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 12–24 Saintland (SNT)
Darmen (DAR) 28–12 Noburu Taiyou (NTY)

Pld W D L PF PA PD Pts
1 Saintland 2 1 1 0 40 28 +12 4
2 The Greater Vakolicci Haven 2 1 0 1 38 30 +8 3
3 Darmen 2 1 0 1 34 38 −4 3
4 Noburu Taiyou 2 0 1 1 28 44 −16 1

TABLE TENNIS - Singles Round of 16

Christine Lyssarides (ACD)    11   8  10   7   4
Agatha Accius (SNT) 6 11 12 11 11

Louis Crow (VTR) 11 7 11 5 12 11
Erika Müller (MLW) 8 11 7 11 10 4

Damonte Jones (VTR) 11 11 11 8 11
Henry Nguyen (CHI) 6 7 7 11 6

Augustine Fettas (ACD) 12 11 13 11 4 11
Andrea Ramos (CHI) 14 4 11 9 11 9

Sophia Polus (SNT) 11 11 11 4 12
Iosue Labienus (SNT) 2 8 4 11 10

Joseph Clarksburg (FSS) 4 11 7 3 11 9
Robert McClure (CHI) 11 8 11 11 8 11

Adrian Ung (VTR) 12 9 11 5 11 11
Elsbeth Briggs (VTR) 10 11 7 11 7 4

Kuna Melt (VKL) 7 11 11 11 11
Namiko Ogura (NTY) 11 7 3 6 5

Quarterfinal Draw

Robert McClure (CHI) v. Augustine Fettas (ACD)
Louis Crow (VTR) v. Agatha Accius (SNT)
Kuna Melt (VKL) v. Sophia Polus (SNT)
Adrian Ung (VTR) v. Damonte Jones (VTR)

TAEKWONDO - Quarterfinals

Motoe Okazaki (NTY) 2–2+ Helena Choppson (SVG)
Hiroyo Yamasaki (NTY) 2–1 Alexander Fortunatov (VKL)
Chino Ikegami (NTY) 3–0 Ioannes Anninius (SNT)
Ister Rosp (VKL) 1–3 Tasuku Horikawa (NTY)

Semifinal Draw

Tasuku Horikawa (NTY) v. Chino Ikegami (NTY)
Helena Choppson (SVG) v. Hiroyo Yamasaki (NTY)

TENNIS - Singles Medal Finals [MEDAL]

Gold Medal
Vladimir Boyko (VTR) 6 4 4 6 2
Mario Angrisano (FSS) 1 6 6 2 6

Bronze Medal
Aymon Jolicoeur (WER) 1 7 6 6
Nick Hernandez (MIA) 6 5 3 3

TENNIS - Doubles Second Round

Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick (VAU)       6   6   6
Abigail Finch/Emily MacFarlane (WRY) 4 4 4

Diana Ferry/Dortha Moreau (DAR) 3 6 6 1
Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson (CHI) 6 7 3 6

Jeremy Lasturias/Damon D'Moore (FSS) 5 1 6 6
Michael Alberts/Irene West (VAU) 7 6 2 7

Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand (DAR) 3 4 6 7 6
Ollie Sharoe/Bryan Sharoe (WRY) 6 6 0 5 3

Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh (DAR) 6 6 6
Shearman/Morgan (VKL) 4 3 4

Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 4 4 1
Ziccardino/Tukerawan (VKL) 6 6 6

Quarterfinal Draw

Enrique Bryant/Juan Nelson (CHI) v. Ziccardino/Tukerawan (VKL)
Elliot Sprecher/John Hoogliand (DAR) v. Brice Forestier/Tal Leigh (DAR)
Mia Cassington/Maya Cassington (ETM) v. Padraig O’Dea/Emma McCormick (VAU)
Michael Alberts/Irene West (VAU) v. Alicia Stoikos/Maria Stoikos (ACD)

TRACK & FIELD - 100 m Semis

1 Igo Derkmuller (VKL)        9.95
2 Pamela Richards (VKL) 9.95
3 Marissa Morgan (OAC) 9.96
4 Ioannes Cicereius (SNT) 9.98
5 Max Vrosk (VKL) 10.02
6 Lucy Rau (CHI) 10.02
7 Bob Riley (DAR) 10.04
8 Paris Don (VKL) 10.05

9 Lucas Cicereius (SNT) 10.11
10 Jade Norman (WRY) 10.11
11 Andrew Feez (FFR) 10.12
12 Usain Lightning (DAR) 10.12
13 Mike Bolt (DAR) 10.13
14 Tshimanga Mutombo (MLW) 10.15
15 Losna Verati (VKL) 10.19
16 Tetsuya Kanou (NTY) 10.19

Top 8 advance to Final

TRACK & FIELD - Decathlon - 1500 m [MEDAL]

1500 m
1 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 4:29.51 748
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 4:38.39 690
3 John Humph (VKL) 4:38.60 689
4 Geir Tafani (DAR) 4:40.64 676
5 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 4:40.70 676
6 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 4:40.84 675
7 Gus Christianson (DAR) 4:40.89 675
8 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 4:43.78 657
9 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 4:43.82 656
10 Joha Drina (VKL) 4:44.42 653
11 Lucia Drona (VKL) 4:47.28 635
12 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 4:49.87 619
13 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 4:50.41 616
14 Ameera Walker (TAX) 4:55.83 584
15 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 4:59.38 563
16 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 5:05.87 526
17 Marcus Accius (SNT) 5:08.48 512
18 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 5:09.27 507
19 Tor David (VAU) 5:15.45 474
20 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 5:18.35 459
— Sjaak Alesci (DAR) DQ 0

Final Decathlon Standings

1 John Humph (VKL) 8743 GOLD
2 Bastian Beauchemin (VAU) 8659 SILVER
3 Joha Drina (VKL) 8404 BRONZE

4 Ephraim Nussbaum (DAR) 7899
5 Gus Christianson (DAR) 7872
6 Marcus Accius (SNT) 7825
7 Thomas Umbrenius (SNT) 7811
8 Lucian Petranov (VKL) 7791
9 Geir Tafani (DAR) 7768
10 Ferhengu Newraana (IRD) 7656
11 Nicodème Losnedahl (DAR) 7565
12 Orjeta Egelja (FFR) 7519
Tor David (VAU) 7519
14 Lacey Dedrick (DAR) 7484
15 Ameera Walker (TAX) 7469
16 Frank Carmichael (VKL) 7388
17 Lucia Drona (VKL) 7346
18 Immanuel Stenerud (FFR) 7292
19 Ewan Thomas (FFR) 7165
20 Sjaak Alesci (DAR) 6906
21 Tuwa Persson (FFR) 5798

VOLLEYBALL - Semifinals

Saintland (SNT)                  25  22  20  22
Vangaziland (VNG) 22 25 25 25

Darmen (DAR) 23 25 19 23
Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 25 16 25 25

Gold Medal

Vangaziland (VNG) v. Valorian Combined Squad (VAL)

Bronze Medal

Saintland (SNT) v. Darmen (DAR)

WATER POLO - Semifinals

Republican Unified Team (REP) 4–5 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
Free Swiss States (FSS) 9–11 Saintland (SNT)

Gold Medal

The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) v. Saintland (SNT)

Bronze Medal

Republican Unified Team (REP) v. Free Swiss States (FSS)

YACHT - Round of 16

Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL) def. Sea Dragon (SVG)
Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS) def. Acedonia Knights (ACD)
Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) def. St. Petrus Yacht Club (SNT)
Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM) def. Olympic Sailing Team (ETM)
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) def. Ice Dragon (SVG)
Turngate University Press Yachters (WER) def. by Misses Golden (DAR)
Grenvillian Trekker (ETM) def. by Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS)
Yacht Club Samurai (NTY) def. BearOil Yacht Club (FFR)

Quarterfinal Draw

Western European Republic Official Yachting Team (WER) v. Misses Golden (DAR)
Lucerne Boat Club (FSS) v. Sandringham Beach Sailing Boat (ETM)
Hampson-tower pleasure yacht cruisers star of the ocean (VKL) v. Free Swiss States National Yachting A (FSS)
Yacht Club Samurai (NTY) v. Lusavik Gentleman's Rowing and Sailing Association (FSS)

Medal Count

1 The Greater Vakolicci Haven (VKL) 10 9 8 27
2 Saintland (SNT) 7 4 7 18
3 Darmen (DAR) 4 7 3 14
4 Wray (WRY) 3 0 3 6
5 Valorian Combined Squad (VAL) 2 3 2 7
Republican Unified Team (REP) 2 3 2 7
Chiata (CHI) 2 3 2 7
8 Anditia (AND) 2 1 4 7
9 Vaugania (VAU) 2 1 1 4
10 Free Swiss States (FSS) 1 1 2 4
11 Xadowia (XDW) 1 0 0 1
12 Orennana (ORN) 0 1 1 2
14 Western European Republic (WER) 0 0 1 1
TOTAL 36 34 37 107
Last edited by Saintland on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why I left NS Sports

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports