NATION

PASSWORD

Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations (IC)

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

This is the Creed of the Assassins, a secret organization that is dedicated to creating a utopian society on Earth. The Assassins believe in freedom and liberty. They believe that everyone should be able to choose their own path in life. To that end that have silently influenced global politics throughout history, taking down tyrants and despots. They do this through assassination, on the belief that they are working towards freedom.

Opposing them are their enemies. History remembers them as the Knights Templar, but secretly they have been manipulating events throughout history. They too want to creat a utopian society. They believe that humanity is inherently self destructive, and wish to establish control and order. This way they can prevent mankind from destroying itself and help guide it into a new age. The Templars have subtly manipulated world events in order to create their utopia, but their plots are often foiled by the Assassins.

Now the year is 1866. The world is rife with conflict. Perhaps the greatest upheaval exists in Germany. Prussia has just defeated Austria and has risen as the dominant German state. Many suspect this is the beginning of a unified Germany, earning the ire of Russia and France. Britain expands its empire like never before, and has control over six continents, an empire in which the sun never sets. The United States is reeling from its devastating civil war, and the future of the country and its status as a rising power is in jeopardy. In China the imperial government falters before modern European technology, and the entire country is under threat of collapse. In this troubling time period the Templars have a plot to ensure their domination of the world. Once again the Assassin Order rushes to stop them. This is the world of Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations.

Rules:
1) No Godmodding, meta gaming, cheating, flaming, etc.
2) Be reasonable. Your character is not invincible and you will make mistakes. Your character may even die. Accept it.
3) Follow orders. If your superiors order you to do something, then have your character do it. This is how the RP moves forward.
4) If you have a character in the modern era, then post this at the start of each post with that character. This way we can tell what time period your character is in.
5) Anyone who is inactive for more than a week for no reason or warning will have their character abandoned. I and my co-ops have the right to take control of this character.

Want to keep track of the plot? A summary of the story so far can be found on Page 6.

OOC: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 1&t=300533
Last edited by The Sotoan Union on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:22 am, edited 6 times in total.

Kraciva
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:12 am

Berlin-August 1st, 1866

Ignatz Kramer was sitting in his study in his home in the luxurious Charlottenburg neighborhood, near the Charlottenburg Palace when the door opened unexpectedly. Ever so slightly, Ignatz put a hand to his walking stick, then smiled as his small children pounded into the room. "Oh, what's this? Am I being invaded?" One of the few moments the Generalleutnant enjoyed was spending time with his two young children, aged 4 and 6, a son and a daughter. He played with them for a few minutes, chasing them around his study when a man walked in. His aide, Johannes, was a tall man, taller than most, but lanky, a trait which made Ignatz frown mentally. "Sir, there's a situation that you have to look into." "Not now, Johannes, can't you see I'm with my children." "Sir, its about some revolutionaries..." Ah, so that was it. In the case of Ignatz Kramer, he had ordered Johannes to disturb only on a few occasions: if the city was under attack, if the mansion was under attack, if someone from the Kaiser was calling, if the Grand Master was calling, or if his skills were needed. Most recently, it had been the latter three that had taken up his days. "Alright, I'll be down in a minute."

Ignatz Kramer went down to the basement of his home, standing in front of a rack of wine. He sighed as he twisted one of the bottles on the rack and a secret passage was opened up. The Generalleutnant had very few hobbies...one of which involved a room that no one would stumble upon, one where no one could be heard from again. And so, the Generalleutnant - no, not right now. Right now, he was the Master of the Templars of the Greater German region. Johannes and Ignatz had developed a code. Dissidents were wannabe revolutionaries, the weakest of threats to Prussia and to the Kaiser. Revolutionaries, however, were Assassins. Apparently a couple of them had been captured trying to sneak into his home. They're becoming bolder. Either they know something, or they're just desperate to take out a Templar, Ignatz thought. "So, you two tried to come into my home, eh? I must say, I admire your courage. It was stupid, true, but courageous. But here is your problem... you tried to attack me, or spy on me at my home, which is but a stone's throw away from the Kaiser himself. You honestly believed I wouldn't have my agents covering this area?" Ignatz stood over a table that held a variety of instruments of torture and, spotting his favorite - a small scalpel - proceeded to approach one of the young Assassins kneeling on his floor. "So, I'm going to kill you. I am a man of my word, an officer in the Prussian Army. But I can't promise you it will be quick. Unless, one of you tells me everything I need to know." Silence from the both of them. Fools, can't they see I am trying to make a better world? It is a shame they won't live to see it. He sighed. "Very well, I suppose we'll do this the hard way..."
Last edited by Kraciva on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:23 am

Odessa; August 1, 1866

Catherine Poklonskaya sat in the servant's quarters of the Imperial governor's manor. She looked over papers that detailed her routine for the day. As she finished her reading, the governor walked into the room. Shidlovskii, a slightly overweight man attuned to the life of a politician. "What do you need of me, mi'lord" she asked. He handed her a small parcel which contained a few letters. He left the room, leaving her to read the papers. They were documents of his secret order, the Templars. While she was not a member of the Order, he still trusted her to fulfill her duties to him. He was too blinded by sexism to believe that a woman would successfully betray him, so he treated her like his little secretary.

Most of the documents were letters from the Templar Master Ignatz Kramer. Most detailing his idea of revolutionaries being Assassins. Aside from that one detail, most were simple Templar procedure and talk of the precursor race. Nothing new, or to inform the mentor about.

It was quite interesting that the Templars would allow one of its members to allow a non-Templar to handle official papers. It turns out that the other Templars are not aware of Shidlovskii's trust in Catherine. Which is probably a good thing.

When she finishes the papers, she slips out of her servant garb and into her dress. The dress is red and gold, the colors of the city of Odessa. She slides on her poison ring and applies a few drops of venom to the tip of the needle and slides on the jewel. She hides her dagger within her stockings as to avoid it's detection. When she is finished, she continues onto her first duties. The preparation of the governor's breakfast.
Last edited by Sulania on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:46 am

Berlin, August 1, 1866

The streets of Berlin is nearly empty. It's night, after all. A midnight. Sure, there are some soldiers patrolling the streets, and there are beggars and homeless people wandering around. But not for those revolutionaries. The Assassins. They are the reason he's here. The reason Francois stays awake alongside a few of his men that patrolling the streets and alleyway, while he stood atop the rooftop of a coffee shop, watching the environments as he stood there. The sounds of the wind near him, the sound of footsteps below, of his men, armed with rifles and swords. Armed with teeth and bravery ready for anything.

The Templar Master wants the deaths of the Revolutionaries. And he will gives. Personally.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:35 am

August 26th, Bornholm, Denmark
Dmitry stepped off the small boat the moment it hit the shore. The air was crisp and clean, and Dmitry welcomed this, as he was used to the musk of the Peter and Paul. He walked into a remote village and found a small grocer. He purchased some bread and coffee. This town is so quaint, he thought to himself, Moscow is much more busy. Dmitry was an Urban Man, and he longed to be in a city, running along rooftops, spectating parades, and planning assassinations. Dmitry nearly ran out into the street, but regained his composure. He walked into a very particular antique shop, and walked up to the clerk.
"Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun moumkin." Dmitry said in a perfect accent.
"welcome Home, Brother." The clerk replied.
Dmitry walked over to a globe, and spun it clockwise, and pushed his finger down on Jerusalem, counterclockwise, Rome, clockwise, Caribbean Island, counter clockwise, New York forest.
And with that, the globe started to glow, and the counter it was on retracted into the wall, revealing a dark staircase. Dmitry descended into the basement, as the floor sealed above him.
As he walked down he saw a faint light, and a group of hooded figures hunched over a table.
"Dmitry" they all shouted, when they saw him walk down the stairs.
"Hello my friends, please I am very tired, I had a long trip."
"Dmitry you do not have time for a rest, you are very busy."
"Busy? I just finished a job in Estonia, Right?
"Dmitry, you do not understand. While you were in prison, we believed you to be dead. You were presumed dead and posthumously appointed mentor."
Dmitry chuckled softly, as he knew how the assassins worked. "So, I'm THE Mentor now right?"
"Yes, my friend!"
Dmitry realized the weight of the situation then. "Then you are all right! We have no time! The Germans are expanding too rapidly! Otto Von Bismarck is all powerful! Vicky is a dirty fucking Templar! And Alexander Lives! We have some work cut our for us. Fill me in on the Situation, I was gone for quite some time."
"Well, Dmitry, here is the list of all the current Assassins, along with their area of Operations at this time."
The man hands Dmitry a piece of parchment with streaks of barely legible Arabic written in charcoal.

Dmitry Karakozov - Assassin Mentor- Germany, Russia, Scandanavia
Catherine Paklonskaya - Assassin Spy- Russia, Austria, Ottoman Empire
Kendall Hanner - Assassin Initiate- France
Cane Smith - Assassin Initiate- Britain
Ahmed Ibn' Abdullah - Assassin Initiate- North Africa, Arabia, Iran
Shisoshe Onginaka - Assassin Initiate- China, Japan,
Adrien Martineau - Assassin Initiate- France
George Monroe- Assassin Spy- America, Canada, Carribean

The man then hands Dmitry another list. "Dmitry, that is a confirmed record of all currently know Templars, important figures have been highlighted as well."

Queen Victoria - Queen of Britain
Carlos Duvalier - Templar Grandmaster

Ignatz Kramer - Master Templar
Oskar Brandt - Templar Agent
Francois Serrano - Templar Officer

The man continued, "We presume Queen Victoria to be in England or Scotland, obviously lording over her people in one of those damned castles of hers, and Duvalier is quite... deceptive. We presumed he was in Spain, but now we have traced him to either Germany, France, or anywhere in between. Kramer is somewhere in Prussia. We have no idea where the other 2 might be."
Dmitry thought carefully, "Alright, here's what we are going to do. Send one of our American initiates to meet with Grant, tell him about our organization, try to teach him of the evils of the Templars. Continue tracking the high level Templars, I want to know the moment they are found. Put Paklonskaya on the task of finding out where are mutual friend Alexander is going to be. Tell our French brethren to start scouting the French German border, if war erupts we need to make sure Germany falls, Bismarck is obsessed with power. Ahmed should start determining whether or not the Ottoman Emperor is an asset, or an enemy, in which case he knows what to do. Shishoshe needs to continue undermining the Qing Dynasty. And Cane Smith can take down the Lord Mayor of London, Thomas Gabriel. I believe that is everyone. Right?"
The man nodded.
Dmitry spoke sincerely, "Thank you for everything you have done Anders, you are an invaluable assassin, and a true friend. As for now, I need you to infiltrate the Royalty of the Netherlands, use everything you have, but we need to get close to the German Emperor, and so, we are going to attack him through his daughter. Capturing her is the main goal, send me a message when that is complete."
"Thank you, Dmitry, I mean, Mentor." And he bowed his head.
"Anders, you are my friend, never bow to me, simply do your job and I will be in your debt forever."
And with that, Dmitry walked into his room and got some of this much needed sleep.
Last edited by Ganarhea on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 am

Luxembourg
1st of September, 1866

"It's a beautiful day isn't it?"
"Yes Duvalier, yes it is. Your move."
Duvalier looked at the chessboard. He studied it briefly before moving his rook forward.
"A sport of gentlemen is it not? It really is a shame we can't do this more often."
"Such is life huh? Always living our lives, doing work and believing that we will be able to rest later. But later never comes."
"Perhaps our lives are given worth by how we've spent it. In the end it is moments like this that make us glad to have lived."
"Checkmate Duvalier."
The Templar Grandmaster looked down at the chessboard. He had indeed been checkmated, though there was little he could have done with just a rook and a pawn.
"I never was good at this game." he said as a stood up to pour himself a cup of tea, grabbing his walking cane as he left.
"Duvalier, it doesn't have to be this way. I could have helped. My spies have told me of the Templars. I can join you. I can provide resources. I can work towards a better future!"
"Perhaps." Duvalier said unsheathing his cane sword. "But then you would have known."
Duvalier then stabbed his sword through the chair and into the elderly man. He slowly retracted it before stabbing through the chair again. He then quickly retrieved and sheathed his blade as walked over and took a small bag the man had been sitting next to. He slowly opened it to reveal a small golden orb. To the untrained eye this was just a small golden sphere. But it was so much more. When Duvalier looked into it he saw it burn with the radiance of a thousand suns. Yet he was not repulsed by its shine, in fact he couldn't draw himself away from it. He quickly put it back in the bag and called for an aide. Be sat down to begin writing letters as an aide approached, callously stepping over the corpse of the elderly man.
"Take this to our destination."
The aide nodded and took the package. Duvalier then wrote several letters.
To: Her Majesty Queen Victoria

The package is being sent to you now. It will arrive three days after this letter.

May the father of understanding guide us

To: Master Ignatz Kramer

It is time to begin the plan. Contact President Minister Otto Von Bismarck. Entice him to our manner of thinking. Do not fail me.

May the father of understanding guide us

To: Francois Serrano

It is time to begin the plan. Take an army of German mercenaries and attack the French border. Kill everything in your path. Do not fail me.

May the father of understanding guide us.
Last edited by The Sotoan Union on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:35 am

Altensteig, Schwarzwald, 1866

It was another warm summer day in the Black Forest, one of those calm days that seemed to hold all of the potential for adventures and relaxation and merriment with good friends. But Oskar Brandt knew better. This was the calm before the storm.

For five years, Oskar had toiled away as a woodcutter here in the small, unassuming town of Altensteig. It was boring, tedious work, but it allowed Oskar (or "Franz", as he was known to the locals) to remain uninteresting and thus unseen. Besides, Oskar had always prefered the crisp air of the forest over the penetrating pollution of the cities. His alias also made it very easy to travel without raising any suspicion, even as he performed "hands-on" tasks for his superiors.

The locals figured him to be an undeducated laborer, some peasant who would spend his entire life toiling away in the woods. But he was so much more--he was a Templar. It would be Oskar, along with his brothers, who would usher in a new era of stability. It would be the Templars who would unite Germany and then the entire world.

Some people feared the Black Forest; they were wary of the many myths and legends that surrounded this place. But Oskar had learned long ago not to fear the shadows, for in the shadows, there was strength and protection. Shrouded in darkness, he would be ready to strike when the order came.
Last edited by Gordonisia on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Her Majesty with her dog, Sharp, outside Balmoral

Balmoral, Scotland, the United Kingdom
September 1st of 1866 Anno Domini

Queen Victoria had just sat down for tea inside Balmoral Castle, her private retreat in Northern Scotland. She picked up the cup her servant had just left for her and began to drink from it as her personal secretary at Balmoral entered the room.

Her secretary, Sir Alexander MacLeod, was a man of fifty two. Married to his wife, Elizabeth, with two children, Andrew and Margaret, both grown by now living lives of their own. He resided full time on the grounds of Balmoral with his wife and made sure the castle was always in tip top shape, especially when Her Majesty was in. He was tall, by Scottish standards, with greying brown hair, a thick accent, and a kilt bearing the tartan of his family, Clan MacLeod. He spoke with a heavy, Scottish accent.

"Your Majesty, I hate to interrupt you at this time, but this has just arrived from the Prime Minister."

Victoria put down her cup with a smile. "Why thank you, Sir MacLeod. Your service, as always, is much appreciated."

"Thank you, M'am. Just doing my job. Have a wonderful day."

"And I could not find a man who could do it any better. Thank you, same to you and Elizabeth. Send my regards."

Her secretary walked out of the room and she resumed tea. She had no time for the Prime Minister, a man with whom she seldom saw eye to eye. Victoria still favored an imperial Britain, and was discouraged by the lack of involvement against the United States of America in their war against the Confederacy, something her Prime Minister was animatedly opposed to. Lincoln might have been a fellow Templar and was increasing his own control over the American people, through the use of the federal government of course, but she still longed for the day in which she would see the Union Flag fly above the lost colonies once more, and of course she was not the only one in Britain who wanted to see that happen. Victoria herself was born after the War of 1812 had ended, but her father lived to see it, as had many others within the Kingdom. While Britain was not "defeated", they certainly were not victorious. If Victoria had anything to do with it, Britain would never have failed in its mission to re-secure the lost colonies for the Templars, after they had been betrayed by those they helped establish it. For you see, the House of Hanover was not always part of the Templars. Industrialization changed the face of the Kingdom, and with that the face of the House of Hanover. Victoria was the first Hanover to be a member of the Templars, but she most certainly would not be the last. Victoria had only become one after meeting her late husband, Albert Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, a Templar himself. Her husband had died nearly five years ago, and Victoria still mourned the loss greatly. While nothing could ever be proved, she had always suspected it was the work of the Assassins in their quest against the Templars, a punishment for the expansion of her empire and the "enslavement" of those it colonized. What foolish men, Victoria thought. They had not a leg to stand on compared to her Kingdom.
Last edited by The Kingdom of Glitter on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:20 pm

Cane sat on top of roof watching down on the city crowds. He was in Britain, London. He loved the bustle of the workers and crowds. He could easily hide as a normal citizen or walk across the roofs as not many would notice him and those that did probably thought he was crazy. He got up and walked on the roof. He leaned on a chimney and extended his blade. The blade was a fine piece of work and did it's job fast and efficiently. He retracted it again and walked to the peak of the roof. He spotted a small patrol of city guards on the street. He quickly hid behind the chimney and waited till they were gone. Not many people knew who he was and those people who knew who he was were fellow assassins. The locals assumed he worked in a factory most of the time. Cane walked over to the other edge towards another crowd of bustling people. Cane sighed "Can't get down from here". Cane walked over to the other end again seeing a chance to get down. Cane quickly hopped onto some railing, grabbed onto the edge of a window and climbed down. Cane then joined with an incoming crowd pulling his hood up and walking with the crowd.
Political Compass: Economic: -8.88 Social: -9.54
Libertarian Socialist with Anarcho-Communist Leanings
Still dirty commie, shower is currently being collectivised.

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:39 pm

6th Military District headquarters, New Orleans , Louisiana, 1866
General Grant sits at his desk, checking and signing paperwork. He leans back in his chair and pulls out a cigar and lights it. He was thinking about how three years earlier that the Templars offered him to be in their Ranks, but he rejected their offer. He was pondering himself what would of happened if he accepted it.

"General Grant?" One of the guards said to him, "What is it?", "A man is here, he says he knows you."
"Let him in". The shadowy figure walked through the door, wearing a hood, with a strange elbem on it.
"General Grant, I hear that you declined an offer from a man of high power some years ago"
"Who told you? Who sent you?"
"Sir, I was sent by the Brotherhood."
"What the Hell is the Brotherhood?"
"We have been battling the Templars through out History, from the streets of Constinopla, to the battle fields of the Revolution."
"I don't give a damned about what you did, get out before I call the guards! Because boy, my loyalty is towards the Union, not two random Organizations!"
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Cane got his orders from one of his contacts. Take down the Lord Mayor of London, Thomas Gabriel.. Cane knew where the city hall is he just needed to know where the mayor is. Cane walked around town until he hit the city hall. He climbed up the building to the second floor terrace. From there he sneaked inside. Cane knew he couldn't be in here long and took out his knife. He scouted the halls to an extent and the some rooms. He then quickly sneaked back to the terrace sheathed his knife and dropped down to the ground. Now knowing a bit of the second floor he climbed to the roof and waited till night.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Berlin, Kingdom of Prussia
September 1, 1866
10:54 PM

Minister Bismarck was doing work at his table, just cleaning up the room when he found an Assassin disguised as a Prussian soldier walk in. He had known about them since that fateful day in 1860, when men of the Assassins walked into Bismarck's office and tried to sway him over, but that didn't work, he was loyal to Prussia, not a random organization that he'd never known about until that day. "What are you doing here?" "I'm here to ask you to join the Assassin Order." "I am loyal to Germany, not to the Assassins." "I respect your stubbornness and loyalty to your country, but there is something big here and we need your help to stop it." "I'm afraid that I can't be of any use. I must unify Germany before I can say anything about joining the Order." "I shall come back when I hear the news, count on it." "Oh, I will."
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Kraciva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Berlin

Ignatz was cleaning the blood off his hands as two of his agents disposed of the bodies of the two Assassins. Unfortunately, they were initiates, they didn't know anything, and their zeal was enough to withhold the location of the Assassins' chapter in Berlin, despite all of the pain he put them through. But Ignatz Kramer was, despite his power, not eager to have a potentially higher ranking Assassin in his home, or anywhere near his family. He wasn't arrogant enough to underestimate the threat the Assassins posed. Countless Templars before made that mistake and he was determined not to be one of them.

A few days later, Ignatz received a letter from Grandmaster Duvalier. "So...it finally begins." Ignatz dressed up in his finest military uniform, his officer's sword latched to his belt, his spiked Prussian helm on his head and walking stick propelling him towards his carriage. As he was walking out of his mansion, he told one of his servants to inform the Ministerpräsident that he would be heading to his office to speak with him about military operations. Generalleutnant Ignatz Kramer knew that Otto von Bismark was a man who could be reasoned with. All he had to do was tell him that his associates were in possession of a weapon that could not only unite Germany, but make any threat easily dealt with...

And so Ignatz, surrounded by thirty heavily armed guards, made his way to Bismark's residence in his bulletproof carriage. Such precautions were necessary when one was a Templar.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Berlin

Right after he told the Assassin to leave, he was then informed by a man that General Ignatz Kramer, a commanding officer in the Prussian Army, would be coming to talk tactics with Bismarck. When he came to the door of the building that his office was in, he greeted Kramer and let him in. They then both sat down. "So, what do you need, General Kramer?"

Kraciva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Marsisian wrote:Berlin

Right after he told the Assassin to leave, he was then informed by a man that General Ignatz Kramer, a commanding officer in the Prussian Army, would be coming to talk tactics with Bismarck. When he came to the door of the building that his office was in, he greeted Kramer and let him in. They then both sat down. "So, what do you need, General Kramer?"

"Your Excellency, if I may cut to the chase...I have associates in Europe who I have been working with in order to secure the unification of the German nation, under Prussian leadership, of course. I belong to an organization that spans around the globe, and our goal has been to instill order in an anarchic world. And we have something that will achieve just that, with you," Ignatz said with a small gesture of his hand to a map, "being the man who can do great wonders for the world. But before I say any more, Your Excellency, do I have your interest?"
Last edited by Kraciva on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Bismarck looked somewhat intrigued by what Kramer said, and then said a response. "Kramer, I don't think this world is anarchic. I only think this world is what it's always been, full of nations who choose their own fate and people who are happy and fine with their lives, and about German unification, my plan has been in the works for over 5 years. I won't take the easy way because it might falter. I respect your eagerness to unify the German nation, but that's not the way to do it, Kramer. Just believe in my plans for unifying the German people into one great nation. I hope you will." Bismarck then pointed to a newspaper. "Apparently, some members in my government believe that Prussia should have colonies. Frankly, I have better things to do. However, Kramer, I will give this mission to you." Bismarck then pulled out a map of Africa, and pointed at Somalia. "Go to here and set up a colony to appease the officials. I shall reward you if you get it done quickly."

Kraciva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Kramer performed a small bow. "Your Excellency, I shall do this for Prussia. I must also counter your statement, regarding the ease of our shared goal of a united Germany. It has not been easy, nor will it ever. There are subversive elements that threaten to derail your plan, which you have dedicated five long years of your life to. I have almost been made a victim by these elements. They call themselves...the Assassins. And the last thing they want is a united Germany. I shall go to Somalia in two days, but in the meantime, may I make a humble request? There is a man, in Luxembourg, who holds the key to Germany's strength. I implore you to visit him, in secrecy, just for your security and for his. He has a man always at the train station, easily identifiable due to his height. Simply ask this giant of a man if he may take you to see the Understanding One. I guarantee you, it will not be a waste of your time," he said with a smile. "Always know that my associates and myself will protect you and your dream. We would die for Prussia."

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:54 pm

"Assassins... I know them. I just had one one here before the servant told me you were coming. He asked me to join their Order. I also had one come here in 1863 and do the same thing. As for your request of me going to Luxembourg, I shall go to the province to meet the man who holds the key to Germany's strength. Do not worry about that, I keep my word most of the time. Now, I shall allow you to take one Battalion of troops, 2 ships of the Prussian Navy, any weapons you need for the journey, plus plenty of food, water, supplies, and anything you need. Just ask if you need any more things for the Expedition."
Last edited by Marsisian on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seno Zhou Varada
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Seno Zhou Varada » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Cane looked back up at the sky. About midnight he thought. He climbed down to the terrace and looked inside the building. He saw 2 guards guarding the left hallway. I need them eliminated Cane thought. Cane hid behind a wall and threw a coin to attract the guards. "Hey Daniel did you hear that" one guard asked. The other one presumably Daniel replied "Yeah go check it out it's probably that pesky kid". "Yeah" the other guard replied as he walked over. Cane took out his crossbow and quickly aimed and shot at Daniel. The other guard surprised took out his sword and started swinging. Cane easily dodged and sliced the guard's throat. Knowing that those can be easily seen Cane retrieved his bolt and put the bodies on the terrace. He looked around the rooms looking for documents of the mayor. He finally found one detailing the mayor. He also found a portrait of him which he carefully studied. Cane then proceeded to leave for the guild in London to plan his assassination.

Kraciva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 pm

At hearing the President Minister mention "an Assassin," Ignatz's ears perked. "Thank you, Your Excellency. By any chance...there is one more thing I need. Do you remember what this Assassin looked like...?" Ignatz had one of his men standing by, waiting to go out and spread any information to the rest of the network. Just my luck, maybe this one will talk.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:07 pm

"He looked like a Bavarian soldier, with a blue uniform and two revolvers in his holsters. He also had a blue hood mostly covering his face. By logic, it seems like his base might be in Munich or Regensburg."

Kraciva
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Marsisian wrote:"He looked like a Bavarian soldier, with a blue uniform and two revolvers in his holsters. He also had a blue hood mostly covering his face. By logic, it seems like his base might be in Munich or Regensburg."

Ignatz smiled, saluted, and then left with a thank you. In the meantime, he had his agents track the Assassin down, but unfortunately, this one got away. He sent letters to the Templar agents around in Bavaria who were under his command to sniff out anything suspicious. And now, it was time for him to prepare for Somalia, where it was known that he would, ironically, be safer. Two days later, with a battalion under his command and two warships, not to mention an additional 100 Templar agents to serve as his bodyguard, the Prussian set sail for Somalia. He loved his job, he loved his country. Moreover, he loved to kill...

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:17 pm

September 3rd, 1866

Catherine sat, staring with concern at a paper held within her hands. The paper was a detailed letter to the governor from another Templar. The letter detailed how they plan to bring the the Chancellor of Prussia to the Templar's side. It detailed a meeting between Bismark and the Templar Grand Master. After a few moments, she pulled a piece of charcoal and retrieved some parchment and proceeded to put to paper a letter.

Mentor,

I am writing you this letter in order to inform you of the meeting between the Chancellor Bismark and the Templar Grand Master. From the papers I have obtained it appears that the Templars are attempting to bring the Chancellor to see their views as the truth. I have good news, however. The Chancellor does not appear to be heavily interested in the Templar's struggle yet. And has requested that the Grand Master set up a Prussian colony in Somalia. This will not last forever if we do not convince the Chancellor otherwise.

I have another concern, however. The governor, a Templar, is growing increasingly bolder with his cruelty. And I believe my influence in is circle is beginning to wane. I believe it is best to neutralize him if possible. I will wait for your consent on the matter.

Yours faithfully,
CP

She made her way from the servant's quarters to the Assassin's hideout without much worry. She handed the letter to the messenger of the Assassins. "This letter must reach the mentor, Karakosov, immediately." she said.
"Right away, mam'" The messenger responded before making his exit.
Catherine then made her way back to the servant's quarters.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

Ganarhea
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganarhea » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:46 pm

September 4th, Copenhagen
After a short rest in the Bornholm hideout, Dmitry decided that it would be best to go back into civilization. He put on his robes, and took a short boat ride to Copenhagen on a passing merchant ship. The city was bustling, and not long after Dmitry got off the Boat, a man bumped into him, and placed a note in his pocket. Dmitry knew the dangers of reading a note in public, so he sprinted back to the Den. There, his loyal assassins awaited him. They bowed as he climbed down the ladder. He gave a small bow to all of them, and walked to his quarters. There, he laid the note out on his desk, and began reading.

Mentor,

I am writing you this letter in order to inform you of the meeting between the Chancellor Bismark and the Templar Grand Master. From the papers I have obtained it appears that the Templars are attempting to bring the Chancellor to see their views as the truth. I have good news, however. The Chancellor does not appear to be heavily interested in the Templar's struggle yet. And has requested that the Grand Master set up a Prussian colony in Somalia. This will not last forever if we do not convince the Chancellor otherwise.

I have another concern, however. The governor, a Templar, is growing increasingly bolder with his cruelty. And I believe my influence in is circle is beginning to wane. I believe it is best to neutralize him if possible. I will wait for your consent on the matter.

Yours faithfully,
CP

Dmitry thought very carefully of what to do next. He was obviously worried that if Bismarck saw the allure of Infinite power, the chancellor might become a sympathizer. However, he knew that Bismarck was a man of strong will, and if he was reluctant to the join the Templars, it is unlikely he will be persuaded. He began writing his reply.
Dear, CP
I thank you for the information you have provided us, I would like for you to send a copy of this letter to us as soon as possible, we must know the location of that meeting. As for the Colony, we can not do much about that right now, the closest man we have is Ahmed, and he is currently on his own mission. Hopefully the indigenous population can stand up against that threat themselves. If not, I have an idea which I will talk about later in this letter.
On to the matter of the Governor. If he is truly as cruel as you say, I trust you to carry out what you feel is right. However, we should not alert any of the Russian nobility of our presence, we need to keep the Tsar in a sense of false security. So, I suggest that you try to make his demise seem accidental. I understand that you maintain sexual relations with him, and I am sure you can find some way to "neutralize" him. Once you are done with that, you have the choice of either continuing your disguise in Russian Nobility, or traveling to Somalia and training the aiding the natives against the Templar threat. Might I suggest that you allow your affair with the Governor to get out? If so, I am sure that other Nobles would be able to confide in you if you were to maintain "Relations" with them. However, I will not force you to do anything you are uncomftorble with, just remember what we are fighting for.
Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun moumkin,
The Mentor.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Her Majesty with HRH Princess Louise going for a Carriage Ride

Balmoral, Scotland, the United Kingdom
September 3rd of 1866 Anno Domini

Queen Victoria had always enjoyed her Scottish estate. She would often go for a carriage ride with her daughter, Louise, to view the grounds or even for a walk with her dear companion, Sharp. She was in fact on a stroll with Sharp and was just returning to the castle when she was stopped by her personal secretary who had been walking quickly towards her.

"Your Majesty, this has arrived for you. Just in from Luxembourg.". Sir MacLeod was more than aware of the Queen's status as a Templar, as he himself was one. Along with his own son, Andrew.

"Why thank you, Sir MacLeod. Shall we sit and see what it says?"

'Are you sure I should know such information, M'am?"

"Why certainly, Sir MacLeod. Besides, how am I to know if you should not know what the letter addresses when I myself haven't a clue."

"Well, in that case M'am, we shall."

The two on a nearby bench, with Sharp in tow. Sharp was no ordinary dog, and certainly lived up to his name. He was personally bred to protect Queen Victoria and was one of the deadliest weapons in her personal arsenal, other than the revolver she kept concealed under her dress.

'Well, Sir MacLeod. It seems we have a package soon. We must ensure this safely arrives at Balmoral. I will have to ask you to request a heavily guarded military battalion ensures it is delivered."

"Of course, M'am. But wouldn't this be likely to irk the Prime Minister?"

"Of no disrespect, Sir MacLeod. God damn the Prime Minister. The man is nothing but a coward. We need to ensure the Tories are out of power. The Whigs sympathize with our cause, it is of course mainly due to their leadership are also members of our organization."

"I will see to it, M'am."

"And, Sir MacLeod. If you follow me I shall I response for our dear friends in Luxembourg."

The two got up and walked to Queen's private office. She pulled out a blank piece of paper and finished her message. The code for her correspondent had been known as Lord Luxembourg, for she did not reveal his true identity should any of her letters ever be intercepted. Since the death of her late husband, Victoria became increasingly paranoid. There would be no indication the letter was ever sent by Victoria, with the exception of a code name long used by her within the Order.

Dearest Lord Luxembourg:

I will see to it that the parcel is secured and properly escorted to my estate and eagerly await to see its contents.

-Regina Gran Bretagna

"Ensure this is delivered, Sir MacLeod. And ensure my parcel arrives here safely."

"Yes, M'am" her secretary said as he grabbed the letter. "Good night, M'am"
Last edited by The Kingdom of Glitter on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse