NATION

PASSWORD

Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations

Postby The Sotoan Union » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

This is the Creed of the Assassins, a secret organization that is dedicated to creating a utopian society on Earth. The Assassins believe in freedom and liberty. They believe that everyone should be able to choose their own path in life. To that end that have silently influenced global politics throughout history, taking down tyrants and despots. They do this through assassination, on the belief that they are working towards freedom.

Opposing them are their enemies. History remembers them as the Knights Templar, but secretly they have been manipulating events throughout history. They too want to creat a utopian society. They believe that humanity is inherently self destructive, and wish to establish control and order. This way they can prevent mankind from destroying itself and help guide it into a new age. The Templars have subtly manipulated world events in order to create their utopia, but their plots are often foiled by the Assassins.

Now the year is 1866. The world is rife with conflict. Perhaps the greatest upheaval exists in Germany. Prussia has just defeated Austria and has risen as the dominant German state. Many suspect this is the beginning of a unified Germany, earning the ire of Russia and France. Britain expands its empire like never before, and has control over six continents, an empire in which the sun never sets. The United States is reeling from its devastating civil war, and the future of the country and its status as a rising power is in jeopardy. In China the imperial government falters before modern European technology, and the entire country is under threat of collapse. In this troubling time period the Templars have a plot to ensure their domination of the world. Once again the Assassin Order rushes to stop them. This is the world of Assassin's Creed: Spring of Nations.

Rules:
1) No Godmodding, meta gaming, cheating, flaming, etc.
2) Be reasonable. Your character is not invincible and you will make mistakes. Your character may even die. Accept it.
3) Follow orders. If your superiors order you to do something, then have your character do it. This is how the RP moves forward.
4) If you have a character in the modern era, then post this at the start of each post with that character. This way we can tell what time period your character is in.
5) Anyone who is inactive for more than a week for no reason or warning will have their character abandoned. I and my co-ops have the right to take control of this character.
6) Altito Asmoro and Kingdom of Glitter are co-ops

These are for character apps. They generally determine your characters role.

Templars

Grand Master: There can be only one

Master Templar: Leaders of the Templars who command others. They can also get their own hands dirty.

Officers: Templars that focus on diplomacy and infiltration. They use soldiers under sir command to get the job done.

Agents: Templars who do the field work.

Assassins

Mentor: There can be only one

Master Assassin: The leaders of the Assassins

Spy: Assassins use spies to gather information and sabotage their enemies.

Initiate: Assassins who focus more on combat and assassination.

Nation Name:
Character Name:
Nationality:
Affiliation:
Appearance: Especially focus on clothing, as this is the easiest way to make your character stand out.
Bio:
Primary Weapon: For Assassins all characters automatically have hidden blades so including them is redundant.
Secondary Melee Weapon:
Secondary Ranged Weapon:
Special Weapon: Like Smoke bombs or poison.

Name:
Affiliation:
Bio:
Animus Character Counterpart:

Player Name:
Character Name: In this RP you can actually play as a historical figure. Part of what makes Assassin's Creed so great is its including of historical figures alongside the Assassins and Templars. Please be realistic with your character though. Don't make a pro Russian Andrew Johnson for example.
Affiliation:
Ultimate Goals:
Personality:

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=300646

Accepted Characters
Queen Victoria - Queen of Britian - Kingdom of Glitter
Otto Von Bismarck - President Minister of Prussia - Marsisian
William I - Emperor of Prussia - Korouse
Ulysses S Grant - American General - The New American Commonwealth
Zou Zongtang - Chinese General - The Europan Union
Carlos Duvalier - Templar Grandmaster - The Sotoan Union
Ignatz Kramer - Master Templar - Kraciva
Oskar Brandt - Templar Agent - Gordonisia
Francois Serrano - Templar Officer - Altito Asmoro
Sir Alexander MacLeod - Templar Officer - Kingdom of Glitter
Jorge Shanchez - Templar Officer - Shark Isle
Franklin Lowell - Templar Agent - Morrow Den
Dmitry Karakozov - Assassin Mentor - Ganarhea - Deceased
Ambjörn Hjörleif - Assassin Mentor - Rob Halfordia
Clarence Macdonald - Master Assassin - Kulhfros
Erich Wolfram - Master Assassin - Korouse
Catherine Paklonskaya - Assassin Spy - Sulania
Alexander Jameson - Assassin Spy - Ghondra
Kendall Hanner - Assassin Initiate - The Sotoan Union
Cane Smith - Assassin Initiate - Seno Zhou Varada
Ahmed Ibn' Abdullah - Assassin Initiate - Indo-Pasif Archipelago
Shisoshe Onginaka - Assassin Initiate - Lisbane
Adrien Martineau - Assassin Initiate - Looriro
Annalie K. Albrektson - Assassin Initiate - Wahland
Theodore Coopman - Assassin Initiate - Drinsland
Fredrik Gustavsson - Assassin Initiate - Fredrik Gustavsson
Bumad bin Adda - Assassin Initiate - Kargintina
Alejandro 'Loco' Rodriguez - Modern Day Assassin - Britannia I - Historical Counterpart George Monroe
Last edited by The Sotoan Union on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 34 times in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Going to have an app up tomorrow, reserving a master Templar slot of that's ok.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:12 am

I will try to a make an app tomorrow, as an Assassin
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:15 am

I will have an app up tomorrow, reserve the Assassin rank of spy for me.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:16 am

Here is my app.

Nation Name: The Sotoan Union
Character Name: Carlos Duvalier
Nationality: Andorran
Affiliation: Templar
Appearance: A seemingly average man with a gray beard and a tired weathered form. Wears a long brown robe of little consequence.
Bio: Born into a wealthy family in his homeland of Andorra, Carlos Duvalier was not sheltered from the tide of revolutionary fervor that had hit Europe 22 years prior. Disgusted by the rebels, he recognized their intentions but felt that they could never achieve their goals through violent revolution. Society had to change slowly, gradually. As he furthered his education and hoped to become a politician, he made contact with the Templar order. It wasn't long before he had become a full fledged Templar, but few would suspect that he would become its new Grand Master. Perhaps the first Grand Master in the history of the order to have influence across the whole world, Duvalier has Templars everywhere. From Europe to America to China. All part of his scheme to build his own version of a new order. The Assassins will surely try to stop him, but they can't possibly comprehend his true plans.
Primary Weapon: Cane Sword
Secondary Melee Weapon: None
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Remington New Model Army
Special Weapon: None

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:18 am

Player Name: The New American commonwealth
Charecter Name: Ulysses Simpson Grant
Affiliation: U.S Government, U.S Military, The American State of Ohio
Personality: Humble, Family Man, Strategic, Intelligent, Patriotic.

I looked up his personality...
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:28 am

Could I perhaps be Queen Vicky? Wouldn't she be an interesting Templar.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:36 am

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:Could I perhaps be Queen Vicky? Wouldn't she be an interesting Templar.

You sure can.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:39 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:
The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:Could I perhaps be Queen Vicky? Wouldn't she be an interesting Templar.

You sure can.

Reserve her then. I'll put in an app after I finish so my exams.

Edit: I lied.

Player Name: The Kingdom of Glitter
Character Name: Queen Victoria
Ultimate Goals: Fly the Union Flag over the lost 13 Colonies ones more, spread Britain's empire farther across the globe. Piss of France as much as possible.
Personality: Complete and utter cunning, manipulative, persuasive, intelligent, cold hearted, sassy, badass.
Last edited by The Kingdom of Glitter on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:47 am

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:You sure can.

Ultimate Goals: Fly the Union Flag over the lost 13 Colonies ones more, spread Britain's empire farther across the globe. Piss of France as much as possible.
Personality: Complete and utter cunning, manipulative, persuasive, intelligent, cold hearted, sassy, badass.

Accepted.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:

Accepted.

what about me?
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:56 am

The New American commonwealth wrote:
The Sotoan Union wrote:Accepted.

what about me?

I'll reserve Grant. You'll be accepted with an app. Never mind you're accepted.
Last edited by The Sotoan Union on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sulania
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sulania » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:35 am

Does this look okay?
Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Sulania
Character Name: Catherine Paklonskaya
Nationality: Of Russian ancestry, born in the city of Odessa, Ukraine.
Affiliation: Assassins
Appearance: With center parted blonde hair and ice blue eyes, and has pale skin tone. Of the average weight for women at the time. Often wears dresses of the color combination of red and gold or red and blue.
Bio: Born in the city of Odessa, of modern day Ukraine, Catherine Paklonskaya was raised into a poor family. During her early years, she was fascinated by politics and had wished she born into the royal family in order to change the tsardom into something similar to a nation in the far West. Something more republican. She focused on learning when she was younger, breaking into the libraries of Odessa and stealing the books in order to learn. She learned of the nation out west was known as America, and of the complexities of the Republican government. When she turned 14, she became a maid in service to the Imperial governor of Odessa. From here, she has entered into an affair with the governor in order to obtain his secrets and learn more about Imperialist Russia. She found out that the governor was a member of an ancient order known as the Templars. For several months, she learned the complexities of the order and their goals. She was horrified by their goal of absolute control, and sought out the order that opposed them, the Assassins. While the Assassins were initially hard to find, Catherine kept looking until she found an initiate, a drunk initiate, outside an inn. After some coercion, the initiate took Catherine to the Assassin's mentor. After some skepticism, the mentor agreed that Catherine could be of use to the order. She would retain her position as the mistress of the Templar governor, in order to ascertain messages between the Templars and keep in the know about the Imperial affairs.
Primary Weapon: A hidden blade.
Secondary Melee Weapon: A small Sgian-dubh dagger. A small gift from the Scotland brotherhood
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Throwing knives.
Special Weapon: A poison ring. A ring with a removable jewel that hides a small needle, which contains poison.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Engaged to Kalaron
Personal Info: Gay male from Pennsylvania, Student of Sociology, FGC affiliated Quaker
Political Alignment: Member of the Working Families Party, Former Justice Democrat, Progressive
DISCLAIMER: My views have changed, I disavow previous posts/opinions accordingly to my changed views

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 am

Sulania wrote:Does this look okay?
Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Sulania
Character Name: Catherine Paklonskaya
Nationality: Of Russian ancestry, born in the city of Odessa, Ukraine.
Affiliation: Assassins
Appearance: With center parted blonde hair and ice blue eyes, and has pale skin tone. Of the average weight for women at the time. Often wears dresses of the color combination of red and gold or red and blue.
Bio: Born in the city of Odessa, of modern day Ukraine, Catherine Paklonskaya was raised into a poor family. During her early years, she was fascinated by politics and had wished she born into the royal family in order to change the tsardom into something similar to a nation in the far West. Something more republican. She focused on learning when she was younger, breaking into the libraries of Odessa and stealing the books in order to learn. She learned of the nation out west was known as America, and of the complexities of the Republican government. When she turned 14, she became a maid in service to the Imperial governor of Odessa. From here, she has entered into an affair with the governor in order to obtain his secrets and learn more about Imperialist Russia. She found out that the governor was a member of an ancient order known as the Templars. For several months, she learned the complexities of the order and their goals. She was horrified by their goal of absolute control, and sought out the order that opposed them, the Assassins. While the Assassins were initially hard to find, Catherine kept looking until she found an initiate, a drunk initiate, outside an inn. After some coercion, the initiate took Catherine to the Assassin's mentor. After some skepticism, the mentor agreed that Catherine could be of use to the order. She would retain her position as the mistress of the Templar governor, in order to ascertain messages between the Templars and keep in the know about the Imperial affairs.
Primary Weapon: A hidden blade.
Secondary Melee Weapon: A small Sgian-dubh dagger. A small gift from the Scotland brotherhood
Secondary Ranged Weapon: Throwing knives.
Special Weapon: A poison ring. A ring with a removable jewel that hides a small needle, which contains poison.

Accepted. But you don't have to have the hidden blade as a primary weapon. All Assassin automatically have one.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:58 am

Sotoan, would it be possible to have an important historical figure not affiliated with the Templars?
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:01 am

Marsisian wrote:Sotoan, would it be possible to have an important historical figure not affiliated with the Templars?

They could be Assassins or neutral. Even if you are neutral, that doesn't mean you can avoid both side's schemes. You just have to play them off each other.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 am

Could we perhaps make Jefferson Davis a Templar? Makes the US Civil War more fun for us.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:05 am

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:Could we perhaps make Jefferson Davis a Templar? Makes the US Civil War more fun for us.

Civil War is over sorry. Just ended.

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:
Marsisian wrote:Sotoan, would it be possible to have an important historical figure not affiliated with the Templars?

They could be Assassins or neutral. Even if you are neutral, that doesn't mean you can avoid both side's schemes. You just have to play them off each other.

Ah, okay.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 am

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:Could we perhaps make Jefferson Davis a Templar? Makes the US Civil War more fun for us.

Yep, he's in Fort Monroe rotting.
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Muh Freedom

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 am

Here's an idea. The Civil War was engineered by the Templars to increase the power of the federal government. But Lincoln, a Templar, was killed by the Assassin John Wilkes Booth. Now both sides rush to influence the new president and ensure America becomes part of the grand plan.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:Here's an idea. The Civil War was engineered by the Templars to increase the power of the federal government. But Lincoln, a Templar, was killed by the Assassin John Wilkes Booth. Now both sides rush to influence the new president and ensure America becomes part of the grand plan.

That could work, perhaps Vicky only wants the colonies back since Lincoln was killed.

However, historically speaking she obviously favored Davis to Lincoln.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:11 am

The Sotoan Union wrote:Here's an idea. The Civil War was engineered by the Templars to increase the power of the federal government. But Lincoln, a Templar, was killed by the Assassin John Wilkes Booth. Now both sides rush to influence the new president and ensure America becomes part of the grand plan.

Wait, Lincoln was born into a frontier family, so he was not "worthy" enough for the Templars, so how could he be a Templar?
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

Muh Freedom

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:11 am

Player Name: Marsisian
Character Name: Otto von Bismarck
Affiliation: Neutral
Ultimate Goals: Unite Germany into one state, go to war with France to achieve that.
Personality: Very cunning, manipulative, very smart, just like the RL Bismarck.

The Sotoan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sotoan Union » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:11 am

That could work, perhaps Vicky only wants the colonies back since Lincoln was killed.

However, historically speaking she obviously favored Davis to Lincoln.

Davis was also a Templar. His job was to cause much destruction and cause a total war that would end with greater federal control.

John Wilkes Booth killed Lincoln to prevent this. Also because he was a racist, but the Assassins aren't picky.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse