NATION

PASSWORD

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Isles of Random
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
New York Times Democracy

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Postby The Isles of Random » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:34 am

Warzones are game created regions where there are no founders. The delegate can eject and ban people as they please, but bans are only temporary. Warzones cannot be password protected.

Official Warzones:
Warzone Africa
Warzone Airspace
Warzone Asia
Warzone Australia
Warzone Europe
Warzone Sandbox

This thread was created for the members of Warzones to chat(please don't get the thread locked), plan, recruit, and discuss the future of nations in Warzones.

Past issues of The Warzone Weekly:
Issue I
Issue II
Issue III
Issue IV
Issue V
Issue VI
Issue VII
Issue IX
Issue X

Sedgistan wrote:In general, this is a good thread.
Last edited by The Isles of Random on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:10 am, edited 13 times in total.
- From the desk of the Minister of Foreign Relations and Regional Propaganda of the Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific

Join the party at Warzone Vacation Resort!
I finally gave in and now I have a quotes spoiler. Yay!
We Are Not the NSA wrote:If the real world was like NS, then Belgium could have just password protected itself, or simply moved somewhere else, away from Germany.

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Delegate and Governor of Warzone Europe here, how we all doing? :)
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:26 am

Greetings everyone! Doing quite fine.

Hope this gains speed to become a sort of inter-WZ message board like the RMB.

The Isles of Random
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Isles of Random » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:24 am

Welcome everyone!

Khronion wrote:Hope this gains speed to become a sort of inter-WZ message board like the RMB.
This is exactly what I am aiming for.
- From the desk of the Minister of Foreign Relations and Regional Propaganda of the Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific

We Are Not the NSA wrote:If the real world was like NS, then Belgium could have just password protected itself, or simply moved somewhere else, away from Germany.

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:18 am

There are no communities in warzones

/thread
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:14 am

Port blood wrote:There are no communities in warzones

/thread

Tell that to Codger.
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

Applebania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Applebania » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:19 am

DWAsnia wrote:

/thread

Tell that to Codger.

Or warzone Asia, nowdays.
AKA Karlsefni
Citizen of the Rejected Realms
Sergeant of the Rejected Realms Army

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Applebania wrote:
DWAsnia wrote:Tell that to Codger.

Or warzone Asia, nowdays.

Yeah,such a great community can form while you're constantly being shot at /sarcasm
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that

Darwinish Brentsylvania
Senator

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Darwinish Brentsylvania » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 pm

/thread

Citation needed.
Tell that to Warzone Airspace, Asia, and Europe.

Applebania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Applebania » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Port blood wrote:
Applebania wrote:Or warzone Asia, nowdays.

Yeah,such a great community can form while you're constantly being shot at /sarcasm

I'd honestly like the thrill of having a nation in a warzone.
AKA Karlsefni
Citizen of the Rejected Realms
Sergeant of the Rejected Realms Army

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Applebania wrote:
Port blood wrote:

I'd honestly like the thrill of having a nation in a warzone.

I would too. Heck, I'm almost convinced to join a warzone :lol:
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:47 pm

You are drawing attention to yourself. I would avoid posting here if I wanted continued control of a warzones.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is independent of us.
HYDRA is always right

Solorni wrote:Hail hydra!
Charax wrote:I rather like this HYDRA thing.
Venico wrote:Man you know you are onto something when two GCR delegates are pulling for you =P
Blood Wine wrote:HYDRA is a comic?

Jeffersonborg
Attaché

Founded: Dec 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeffersonborg » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:03 pm

DWAsnia wrote:

/thread

Tell that to Codger.

Surprisingly the current Warzone communities doesn't have a good opinion of me nowadays.

Even though I made a version of this thread several years ago when I was rocking them. I'll drag it up when I have the time.

-Codger

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:33 am

/thread

Why not? They're probably one of the best regions to have a community in. Bans expire and they can't be refounded.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

The Isles of Random
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby The Isles of Random » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:54 am

My apologies, Codger, I did not know you had a thread of the sort.

/thread
PB, there may not be permanent communities in Warzones, but there will always be people fighting over them.

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:22 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:

/thread

Why not? They're probably one of the best regions to have a community in. Bans expire and they can't be refounded.

Port blood wrote:Yeah,such a great community can form while you're constantly being shot at /sarcasm

The Isles of Random wrote:My apologies, Codger, I did not know you had a thread of the sort.

/thread
PB, there may not be permanent communities in Warzones, but there will always be people fighting over them.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:28 am

Greetings from the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. Glad to see this thread has caught some attention.

Port blood wrote:
Applebania wrote:Or warzone Asia, nowdays.

It actually provides a great common bond! We're all getting shot at together :p. Besides, nothing brings two people together faster than the threat of a mutual third enemy.
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Afilion
Secretary

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Afilion » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27 am

Cool.

Ruzan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruzan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:13 am

I see the warzones as the Middle East of NS.

Masopotani
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masopotani » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:19 am

/thread

Wrong.

There are communities in some of the Warzones. Had there not been a fairly active and strong government and populace in Warzone Asia, who knows how different its last large scale occupation would have gone.

Just because they are always a target doesn't mean they can't have communities. It doesn't have to fit your definition to count as one.

Also: Hello there, Campbell. :p How's Asia doing lately?
Last edited by Masopotani on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gameplay puppet of Xoriet<3~

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:51 am

Ruzan wrote:I see the warzones as the Middle East of NS.

pretty much

Masopotani wrote:

/thread

Wrong.

There are communities in some of the Warzones. Had there not been a fairly active and strong government and populace in Warzone Asia, who knows how different its last large scale occupation would have gone.

Just because they are always a target doesn't mean they can't have communities. It doesn't have to fit your definition to count as one.

Also: Hello there, Campbell. :p How's Asia doing lately?

Wrong.

the warzones are not intended for communities

Masopotani
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masopotani » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:02 am

Port blood wrote:
Wrong.

Port, dear, you refuse to acknowledge that just because a Warzone wasn't designed for harboring a community doesn't mean that it cannot do so. Warzones Europe and Asia at this moment prove that a community exists in Warzones.

Evidence of this lies in the fact that when Asia's government went to Europe during TEP
-TNP's occupation, they received encouragement and support. The Warzones make an admirable effort to maintain their solidarity in a thankless environment and do so damnably well in my opinion. You are entitled to yours, naturally, but the Warzones cooperating during a time of hardship is evidence enough of a community for me.

Their government is something they made. They have officials and a steady delegate most of the time. Their people are responsive to attacks but weather the storm patiently. Finally they bother to return to their home at the end.

Say and believe what you will, but any region in NS can support a community with enough time and effort.
Last edited by Masopotani on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gameplay puppet of Xoriet<3~

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:11 am

Masopotani wrote:
Port blood wrote:
Wrong.

Port, dear, you refuse to acknowledge that just because a Warzone wasn't designed for harboring a community doesn't mean that it cannot do so. Warzones Europe and Asia at this moment prove that a community exists in Warzones.

Evidence of this lies in the fact that when Asia's government went to Europe during TEP
-TNP's occupation, they received encouragement and support. The Warzones make an admirable effort to maintain their solidarity in a thankless environment and do so damnably well in my opinion. You are entitled to yours, naturally, but the Warzones cooperating during a time of hardship is evidence enough of a community for me.

Their government is something they made. They have officials and a steady delegate most of the time. Their people are responsive to attacks but weather the storm patiently. Finally they bother to return to their home at the end.

Say and believe what you will, but any region in NS can support a community with enough time and effort.

Dear? man I thought I was gay,seriously,anyways setting that aside

Meh,communities in warzones are completely nonsense,but their not being used for their purpose either lol,just don't come complaining about invasion or expect help

Mekhet
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekhet » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:31 am

Port blood wrote:
Masopotani wrote:

Dear? man I thought I was gay,seriously,anyways setting that aside

Meh,communities in warzones are completely nonsense,but their not being used for their purpose either lol,just don't come complaining about invasion or expect help

Sorry Port, you're arguments are utter tosh. There has been communities, and while it is true they aren't or haven't been very long standing ones, they can still exist. You can make a community out of anything. So, you're utterly wrong.

Equinox
"Join the Church of Hat-thiesm. ALL THINGS THAT COVER YOUR HEAD IS A HAT! HATS!!!" - Pope Hatchard I

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:35 am

There are communities in Warzones, Port. That should give you more incentive to raid them though. =P Cause more havoc. Ironically Warzone communities are actually safer than user created founderless regions due to the ability to not CTE. Raiders aren't going to tie themselves down in a warzone with no end goal. No pw is going to be set up to bar entrance. Ironically enough the designated Warzones by the game are actually safer than the inadvertent warzones we get with founders CTEing.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay