NATION

PASSWORD

Pacific Economic Defense Coalition [Open/Alliance]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:34 pm

Muzztopia wrote:For Zhouran amd Asigna .......We are willing to act and a Neutral Party to help resolve the issues you two have and we are Willing to place a Carrier Strike Group in the disputed areas to provide patrols and Rescue operations as needed to prevent a conflict from arising while this dispute is handled.

Placing a foreign carrier strike group in Zhouranese territory is unacceptable, and goes against Zhouranese territorial integrity.

Also, I need Asigna here. Although I don't support multilateral talks, but for the sake of this alliance, multilateral talks it is then.

But no foreign carrier strike group in Zhouranese territory, OR ELSE...
Last edited by Zhouran on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Zhouran wrote:
Muzztopia wrote:For Zhouran amd Asigna .......We are willing to act and a Neutral Party to help resolve the issues you two have and we are Willing to place a Carrier Strike Group in the disputed areas to provide patrols and Rescue operations as needed to prevent a conflict from arising while this dispute is handled.

Placing a carrier strike group in Zhouranese territory is unacceptable, and goes against Zhouranese territorial integrity.

Also, I need Asigna here.

Asigna would be invited to our first summit, furthermore we will discuss your territorial concerns as well.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Muzztopia
Minister

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Flardania wrote:
Zhouran wrote:Placing a carrier strike group in Zhouranese territory is unacceptable, and goes against Zhouranese territorial integrity.

Also, I need Asigna here.

Asigna would be invited to our first summit, furthermore we will discuss your territorial concerns as well.

The Carrier Strike Group is just an assurance of peace for the time being and to keep your Navies from Attacking each other over patrols and rescue operations and this will just be patrols though the early about once a week and then it will return to its home port and normal regional duties until the next week and we only enter outside of the time frame to preform rescue operations for sinking ships and plane crashes into the water if they were to occur

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Muzztopia wrote:
Flardania wrote:Asigna would be invited to our first summit, furthermore we will discuss your territorial concerns as well.

The Carrier Strike Group is just an assurance of peace for the time being and to keep your Navies from Attacking each other over patrols and rescue operations and this will just be patrols though the early about once a week and then it will return to its home port and normal regional duties until the next week and we only enter outside of the time frame to preform rescue operations for sinking ships and plane crashes into the water if they were to occur

I SAID NO FOREIGN SHIPS IN MY TERRITORY!

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Zhouran wrote:
Muzztopia wrote:The Carrier Strike Group is just an assurance of peace for the time being and to keep your Navies from Attacking each other over patrols and rescue operations and this will just be patrols though the early about once a week and then it will return to its home port and normal regional duties until the next week and we only enter outside of the time frame to preform rescue operations for sinking ships and plane crashes into the water if they were to occur

This attitude is why your nation is unable to peacefully resolve these territorial disputes

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:29 pm

Zhouran wrote:
Muzztopia wrote:The Carrier Strike Group is just an assurance of peace for the time being and to keep your Navies from Attacking each other over patrols and rescue operations and this will just be patrols though the early about once a week and then it will return to its home port and normal regional duties until the next week and we only enter outside of the time frame to preform rescue operations for sinking ships and plane crashes into the water if they were to occur

Now I understand your concerns and they are valid but at the same time too have more trust and faith in our peaceful allies. Furthermore Muzztopia is a well respectable and honest nation.

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Sheng China
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sheng China » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:37 pm

PACIFIC ECONOMIC DEFENSE COALITION
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Confederate Empire of Sheng China
Capital: Yong'an
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Asia
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy
NS Population: 2.429 billion
RP Population: 2.8 billion

Government Type:
Head of State: Grand Empress Sheng Sun Xiang
Head of Government: Chancellor Sima Yan
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Prince Liu Gong
Age of Delegate: 39
BIO/Credentials (Optional): Born to the royal house of Liu in Sheng. He comes from a long line of effective bureaucrats, governors, and diplomats. He was educated in Yong'an Imperial University in the School of Foreign Relations. He has worked as a diplomat for the Empire for many years.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops:
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full Fledged
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Outside of short lived regional alliances, no.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Regional conflicts and Cold War with Greater Corea
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? To promote the defense and prosperity of Asian nations of the world.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Women's rights and LGBT rights are fully invested into our peoples. Religious freedoms are applied as long as they do not interfere with the activities of the state. Communism is suppressed. Freedom of expression is allowed to an extent without defamation of the Imperial Family. For the most part human rights ahve been extended to all of the Empire.

RPing experience/examples:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=249256
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=254055
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=255316
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=279089
Join Asiana today! We're a friendly and diverse family of RP nations looking to have fun in doing the thing we love.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Sheng China wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Confederate Empire of Sheng China
Capital: Yong'an
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Asia
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy
NS Population: 2.429 billion
RP Population: 2.8 billion

Government Type:
Head of State: Grand Empress Sheng Sun Xiang
Head of Government: Chancellor Sima Yan
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Prince Liu Gong
Age of Delegate: 39
BIO/Credentials (Optional): Born to the royal house of Liu in Sheng. He comes from a long line of effective bureaucrats, governors, and diplomats. He was educated in Yong'an Imperial University in the School of Foreign Relations. He has worked as a diplomat for the Empire for many years.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops:
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full Fledged
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): PMT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Yes
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) Outside of short lived regional alliances, no.
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Regional conflicts and Cold War with Greater Corea
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? To promote the defense and prosperity of Asian nations of the world.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Women's rights and LGBT rights are fully invested into our peoples. Religious freedoms are applied as long as they do not interfere with the activities of the state. Communism is suppressed. Freedom of expression is allowed to an extent without defamation of the Imperial Family. For the most part human rights ahve been extended to all of the Empire.

RPing experience/examples:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=249256
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=254055
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=255316
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=279089

Accepted Welcome to the PEDC

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Flardania wrote:
Zhouran wrote:I SAID NO FOREIGN SHIPS IN MY TERRITORY!

Now I understand your concerns and they are valid but at the same time too have more trust and faith in our peaceful allies. Furthermore Muzztopia is a well respectable and honest nation.

If Muzztopia was to send his carrier strike group into Zhouranese territory, his group must follow Zhouranese laws, and the Zhouranese People's Army has rights to monitor Muzztopian warships.

But no. No foreign warships shall sail in Zhouranese territory.
Last edited by Zhouran on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Zhouran wrote:
Flardania wrote:Now I understand your concerns and they are valid but at the same time too have more trust and faith in our peaceful allies. Furthermore Muzztopia is a well respectable and honest nation.

If Muzztopia was to send his carrier strike group into Zhouranese territory, his group must follow Zhouranese laws, and the Zhouranese People's Army has rights to monitor Muzztopian warships.

But no. No foreign warships shall sail in Zhouranese territory.

They would follow your laws when in your territorial waters as the follow international laws while in international waters

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Zhouran, do you lay claim to the Spratly and Paracel Islands?

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Republic of Vietnam wrote:Zhouran, do you lay claim to the Spratly and Paracel Islands?

This dispute is inside the Zhouran-Asigna universe.

Also, it's not just territorial dispute, but also ethnic problems. Asigna killed Chinese people during the Sunogabi, and Zhouran condemns such heinous acts that violate human rights.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Zhouran wrote:
Republic of Vietnam wrote:Zhouran, do you lay claim to the Spratly and Paracel Islands?

This dispute is inside the Zhouran-Asigna universe.

Also, it's not just territorial dispute, but also ethnic problems. Asigna killed Chinese people during the Sunogabi, and Zhouran condemns such heinous acts that violate human rights.

So you do claim the Spratly and Paracel Islands?
I need to know because I claim them too.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Republic of Vietnam wrote:
Zhouran wrote:This dispute is inside the Zhouran-Asigna universe.

So you do claim the Spratly and Paracel Islands?

We can overlap our territories, but in the Asigna-Zhouran universe, the western and northern section of the South China Sea is under Zhouranese control while the east and south under Asigna control.

Also, Zhouran hates sinophobic nations like Asigna. Such disgusting things.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Zhouran wrote:
Republic of Vietnam wrote:So you do claim the Spratly and Paracel Islands?

We can overlap our territories, but in the Asigna-Zhouran universe, the western and northern section of the South China Sea is under Zhouranese control while the east and south under Asigna control.

Also, Zhouran hates sinophobic nations like Asigna. Such disgusting things.

Oh, ok.

Grand New Zealand
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand New Zealand » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:15 pm

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Commonwealth of Grand New Zealand
Capital: Wellington
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): South Pacific Ocean
Economic System: Mixed Market Economy
NS Population: 345,000,000
RP Population: 11,631,283

Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy
Head of State: King Richard IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daniel Holland
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Sir John Okeroa
Age of Delegate: 47
BIO/Credentials (Optional):

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 73,300
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Member
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): MT

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) No
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Expansion of relations with other Pacific nations, economic development, mutual security.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Grand New Zealand is generally libertarian in regard to issues like LGBT rights and religious freedom.

RPing experience/examples: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=20108249#p20108249

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:08 am

I think the PEDC should start having some positions.

Here are some suggestions:

-General Secretary of the PEDC: Head of alliance.

-Supreme Commander of the Combined Defense Command: Commander of PEDC troops. It is optional to have your military in the PEDC Combined Defense Command.

-Relational Secretary: Responsible for maintaining relations with other alliances and nations.

Great Biochemiae
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Biochemiae » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:15 am

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae
Capital: Fort Roughs
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Europe, but with Pacific and SEA territories.
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy
NS Population: 37,000,000
RP Population: 1,000,000,000

Government Type: Dual Elective Monarchy with Constitutional Federal Republic
Head of State: HRM James England Biechemilde
Head of Government: Prime Minister Artur Alexei Vyrypayev
Name of Delegate to PEDC: James Emil Biechemilde
Age of Delegate:16
BIO/Credentials (Optional):One of the Biechemilde Octuplet. The elected king, his brother, is the first born while he's the third. He's the second intelligent and the most quiet and serious.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 460,000 active and 40,000 reserve
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full Fledged Member
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): Both but mostly MT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Aye
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Aye
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) International Freedom Alliance
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Nay
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? To help and contribute to the alliance.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Religion (Roman Catholic) is the biggest aspect of the nation, though Science is more important than religion. LGBTs are frowned upon, but they're not restricted and are treated as both humans and disgusting humans.

RPing experience/examples:Do you accept Character RP example? I'm not posting in the NS War RP that I've participated yet... o3o
Identity Character RP
The Imperial Federation of Great Biochemiae (pronunciation: Vi-yo-zi-ma)
Please don't pronounce it as Bio-ki-may, Bio-ke-may or Bio-chem-ya or I'll annex your nation
(lol jk but seriously)

The Imperial Federation of Great Biochemiae | Ang Imperyal Pederasyon ng Kalakhang Biochemiae | La Federación Imperial de Gran Biochemiae

NationStates++ User! Download it now! :3c
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

I love bananas.

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:34 am

"The Pacific Economic Defense Coalition is meant to have nations realize we are similar at heart, diet and culture and stand up for each other as a family would."

Guys, I think we should only accept those who are PREDOMINANTLY Asian (Oriental, Malay, South Asian, Middle Eastern, Central Asian and Pacific Islander).

Anyway, Flardania, what do you think about Great Biochemiae? To me, he looks too Germanic.

Yitzchak Winternitz
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yitzchak Winternitz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:29 am

REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: The Theocratic Monarchy of Yitzchak Winternitz
Capital: Tel Aviv-Yafo
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Pacific
[b]Economic System:
Dirigisme Capitalism
NS Population: 432 million
RP Population: 200,000

Government Type: Parliamentary Executive Theocratic Monarchy
Head of State: Melekh Yitzchak Winternitz
Head of Government: Prime Minister- Eli Jobs
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Menuha Abraham
Age of Delegate: 27
BIO/Credentials (Optional): PhD in International Relations

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 1,000 active and 5,000 reserves
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full Membership

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) None
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance?

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: Religious freedom exist in theory however this is a Jewish nation, very few people aren't Jewish. LGBT rights again exist in theory however as of 1st of April 2014 there no LGBT people's in Yitzchak Winternitz.

RPing experience/examples: Link
If believing in G-d means I am less than human in the eyes of some, fine; I will wear my yellow badge with pride.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:29 am

Zhouran wrote:"The Pacific Economic Defense Coalition is meant to have nations realize we are similar at heart, diet and culture and stand up for each other as a family would."

Guys, I think we should only accept those who are PREDOMINANTLY Asian (Oriental, Malay, South Asian, Middle Eastern, Central Asian and Pacific Islander).

Anyway, Flardania, what do you think about Great Biochemiae? To me, he looks too Germanic.

To promote unity and security across the pacific, Pacific based territory counts for now. Also keep in mind anything is up for change at a summit especially since this is the PEDC and not the AEDC.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:31 am

Grand New Zealand wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: Commonwealth of Grand New Zealand
Capital: Wellington
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): South Pacific Ocean
Economic System: Mixed Market Economy
NS Population: 345,000,000
RP Population: 11,631,283

Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy
Head of State: King Richard IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daniel Holland
Name of Delegate to PEDC: Sir John Okeroa
Age of Delegate: 47
BIO/Credentials (Optional):

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 73,300
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Member

Alliance Misc
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) No
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? Expansion of relations with other Pacific nations, economic development, mutual security.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Grand New Zealand is generally libertarian in regard to issues like LGBT rights and religious freedom.

RPing experience/examples: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=20108249#p20108249

Accepted Welcome to the PEDC.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:35 am

Great Biochemiae wrote:
REGISTRATION FORM

National Info
Nation Name: The Republic-Federation of Great Biochemiae
Capital: Fort Roughs
Geographical Location (Asia, Pacific, Borders Pacific, or Pacific based territory): Europe, but with Pacific and SEA territories.
[b]Economic System:
Mixed Economy
NS Population: 37,000,000
RP Population: 1,000,000,000

Government Type: Dual Elective Monarchy with Constitutional Federal Republic
Head of State: HRM James England Biechemilde
Head of Government: Prime Minister Artur Alexei Vyrypayev
Name of Delegate to PEDC: James Emil Biechemilde
Age of Delegate:16
BIO/Credentials (Optional):One of the Biechemilde Octuplet. The elected king, his brother, is the first born while he's the third. He's the second intelligent and the most quiet and serious.

Military Info
Number of Active and Reserve Troops: 460,000 active and 40,000 reserve
Membership Type (Observer, Full Fledged Member): Full Fledged Member
Nation Tech Era (MT/PMT): Both but mostly MT

Alliance Misc
Do you agree with the Fundamentals and agree to abide to the Rules and Regulations? Aye
Have you read the Principles and Fundamentals? Aye
Are you a member of any other alliance? (Please provide name(s)) International Freedom Alliance
Are you currently engaged in an armed conflict? Nay
What is/are the reason(s) on why you are applying for this alliance? To help and contribute to the alliance.

Describe your nations policies toward human rights issues: (LGBT, religious freedom, etc) Religion (Roman Catholic) is the biggest aspect of the nation, though Science is more important than religion. LGBTs are frowned upon, but they're not restricted and are treated as both humans and disgusting humans.

RPing experience/examples:Do you accept Character RP example? I'm not posting in the NS War RP that I've participated yet... o3o
Identity Character RP

After deciding, you have been regulated to Trial Member as I need time to observe your RP ability.

Yuxannan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuxannan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:36 am

tag
айтулы Қазақстан!

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:46 am

Zhouran wrote:I think the PEDC should start having some positions.

Here are some suggestions:

-General Secretary of the PEDC: Head of alliance.

-Supreme Commander of the Combined Defense Command: Commander of PEDC troops. It is optional to have your military in the PEDC Combined Defense Command.

-Relational Secretary: Responsible for maintaining relations with other alliances and nations.

Positions shall be named at the first Summit.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates