NATION

PASSWORD

Declarations of War on Zoboyizakoplayoklot!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Yul
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Declarations of War on Zoboyizakoplayoklot!

Postby Yul » Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 am

Breaking News!

It was a regular day in the Yullian Palace, with the members of the royal family pleasantly eating their daily brunch. Until one of the guards suddenly turned around and shot the Grand Duke, though the perpetrator was killed by the other guard immediately afterwards. Princess Claudia, who was present at the time of the shooting, has declared martial law and has mobilized the military, and has purged half of the Royal Guards. As his only heir, Claudia has seized the throne, declaring herself Empress. The government is working to identify the man, and Princess Claudia has blamed it on the nearby nation of Zoboyizakoplayoklot, due to their traditionally hostile relations and conflicting ideals and beliefs.
Last edited by Yul on Wed May 28, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
your mom

Vanitan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Wed May 28, 2014 10:08 am

To: Claudia Aldrich Empress of Yul

I send my deepest condolences to you. I too became Emperor due to the death of my parents. I want you to know that things do get better and that the only way to avenge your father death is to make your country better than it ever was.

I am truly sorry,
Felix Florent

Carriebean
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 am

Yul wrote:Breaking News!

It was a regular day in the Yullian Palace, with the members of the royal family pleasantly eating their daily brunch. Until one of the guards suddenly turned around and shot the Grand Duke, though the perpetrator was killed by the other guard immediately afterwards. Princess Claudia, who was present at the time of the shooting, has declared martial law and has mobilized the military, and has purged half of the Royal Guards. As his only heir, Claudia has seized the throne, declaring herself Empress. The government is working to identify the man, and Princess Claudia has blamed it on the nearby nation of Zoboyizakoplayoklot, due to their traditionally hostile relations and conflicting ideals and beliefs.

I am saddened by this horrible death, and will begin to mobilize.
Last edited by Carriebean on Wed May 28, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current enemies: Allandium
The Untied Federation of Russia
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7
normal strength Carriebean armored brigade
600 T-62 tanks and 1,400 Apc-89s, along with 25,000men.
Infantry brigade of Carriebean is 20,000 men and 600 Apc-89s

I have 36 armored brigades, and 40 infantry brigades

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
I think the kingdom of hawaii should be restored and hawaii given independence. If you agree put this in your sig.

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Wed May 28, 2014 10:27 am

State Chairman Veekan Yald was furious. Why would the Yullian Empress blame this on Zoboyizakoplayoklot? While it's true they has historically hated each other, blaming them on the death of her father was absurd, he was probobly the closest thing to a real person in the Yullian government! He told the ZEA (Zoboyizakoplayokloti Electronic Army) to jam all radio signals in Yul and also ordered his Army to be on high alert, Yul shared land borders with Zoboyizakoplayoklot and knowing they could attack at any moment, it was best to be prepared...

Yul
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yul » Wed May 28, 2014 12:53 pm

The man who had assassinated his majesty Grand Duke Aldirch has been finally identified as Vopek Farx, a former Zoboyizakoplayokloti secret service agent. Despite Zoboyizakoplayokloti claims that they were not the ones that perpetrated the attacks, Empress Claudia will not have any of it. She has placed an embargo on Zoboyizakoplayoklot, has imprisoned all Yullian Citizens of Zoboyizakoplayokloti descent, and has fired artillery at Zoboyizakoplayoklot, threatening invasion if Zoboyizakoplayoklot doesn't grant trade concessions to the Yullian Royal Family, give Yul control of Zoboyizakoplayoklot's Overseas Territories, and halt their space program.
your mom

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Wed May 28, 2014 2:08 pm

I declare war on Zoby!
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
I think the kingdom of hawaii should be restored and hawaii given independence. If you agree put this in your sig.

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Wed May 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Carriebean wrote:I am saddened by this horrible death, howevr, I do not think war is the answer.

Carriebean wrote:I declare war on Zoby!

(OOC: Wut. :eyebrow:)
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Vanitan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Wed May 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Felix beg's Empress Claudia not to go to war over one man. He could have been acting on his own or he could have been framed it happens to secret agents all the time

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Wed May 28, 2014 4:29 pm

To the leader of Carriebean,
I beg you not to declare war on us, Vopek Farx was a schizophren and escaped from his mental asylum 2 years ago. We had been desperately trying to find him so he coudn't commit crimes like this. He was most likely acting on his own, posing as a Royal Guard so he could kill Aldirch. The real tyrant here is Empress Claudia, who ignores all requests for peace and slaughters her own people.
Sincerely, Veekan Yald, State Chairman of Zoboyizakoplayoklot

Vanitan wrote:Felix beg's Empress Claudia not to go to war over one man. He could have been acting on his own or he could have been framed it happens to secret agents all the time

To Emperor Felix,
If you truly believe this, you must help defend my country from Claudia who will most certainly commit horrible war crimes against my people if she invades.

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Wed May 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:

To the leader of Carriebean,
I beg you not to declare war on us, Vopek Farx was a schizophren and escaped from his mental asylum 2 years ago. We had been desperately trying to find him so he coudn't commit crimes like this. He was most likely acting on his own, posing as a Royal Guard so he could kill Aldirch. The real tyrant here is Empress Claudia, who ignores all requests for peace and slaughters her own people.

Vanitan wrote:Felix beg's Empress Claudia not to go to war over one man. He could have been acting on his own or he could have been framed it happens to secret agents all the time

To Emperor Felix,
If you truly believe this, you must help defend my country from Claudia who will most certainly commit horrible war crimes against my people if she invades.

Really? I nuke my own people on a daily basis.
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Yul
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yul » Wed May 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Empress Claudia of Yul has issued a formal apology to Zoboyizakoplayoklot. Further investigations have proved that Mr. Farx was indeed acting on his own, and that he government of Zoboyizakoplayoklot had no place in the assassination. While she still hates Zoboyizakoplayoklot she has been forced not to invade, as invading without provoking will surely cause a domestic rebellion. She has warned Zoboyizakoplayoklot she will attach in the future, but now, is not the time. She requests Carriebean to make peace.
your mom

Jazakstan
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jazakstan » Wed May 28, 2014 10:56 pm

To: Empress Claudia
From: The Supreme Leader of The Jazak People and Defender of The Motherland, Boris Yulantisin
Encryption: Maximum

We have been watching this crisis closely and while we are pleased it's come to an end, we are very shocked at the actions you have committed! We fear no one will punish you for your actions and that doesn't fly with us. The Jazak Government will be having a meeting shortly to discuss what must be done in retaliation to your heinous acts.
Last edited by Jazakstan on Wed May 28, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Head of State: President Peter Folvisk
Head of Government: Prime Minister Vladimir Royovsky
Active Military Personnel : 780,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 1,070,000

DEFCON Level - 5

Jazakstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jazakstan » Thu May 29, 2014 3:48 am

After much consideration, We have decided to ban all Yul nationals from entering The Armed Republic of Jazakstan. All Yul nationals within Jazakstan are being detained, we will decide later what to do with them. There are a total of 421 Yul nationals within the nation.
Last edited by Jazakstan on Thu May 29, 2014 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON Level - 5

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Thu May 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Yul wrote:Empress Claudia of Yul has issued a formal apology to Zoboyizakoplayoklot. Further investigations have proved that Mr. Farx was indeed acting on his own, and that he government of Zoboyizakoplayoklot had no place in the assassination. While she still hates Zoboyizakoplayoklot she has been forced not to invade, as invading without provoking will surely cause a domestic rebellion. She has warned Zoboyizakoplayoklot she will attach in the future, but now, is not the time. She requests Carriebean to make peace.

I will not make peace, that is final!
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied Federation of Russia » Thu May 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Herman the dictator of The Untied Federation of Russia sent a letter: Hmm i don't know which side to join.
Please ignore the Untied in my name it was a typo so please do not mock me about this.

I do not use NS STATS

Puppet nation belonging to Aeritai.

Jazakstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jazakstan » Thu May 29, 2014 5:51 pm

285 of the Yul nationals have been flown to different countries. They were all women and children. The remaining 136, all men, have been executed.

DEFCON Level - 5

Glassden
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Glassden Mobilizes Soldiers n

Postby Glassden » Thu May 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Dear sir,

We have looked more into this death, and will be mobilizing our special forces ASAP.

Glassden Government
Hughart-Glassden Leader

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Thu May 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Carriebean wrote:
Yul wrote:Empress Claudia of Yul has issued a formal apology to Zoboyizakoplayoklot. Further investigations have proved that Mr. Farx was indeed acting on his own, and that he government of Zoboyizakoplayoklot had no place in the assassination. While she still hates Zoboyizakoplayoklot she has been forced not to invade, as invading without provoking will surely cause a domestic rebellion. She has warned Zoboyizakoplayoklot she will attach in the future, but now, is not the time. She requests Carriebean to make peace.

I will not make peace, that is final!

Why not?

Jazakstan wrote:285 of the Yul nationals have been flown to different countries. They were all women and children. The remaining 136, all men, have been executed.

While we believe execution is a bit extreme, we thank you for this act against Yul.

Yul
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yul » Thu May 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Jazakstan wrote:285 of the Yul nationals have been flown to different countries. They were all women and children. The remaining 136, all men, have been executed.

Princess Claudia has token this as an act of war, and has formed a militia consisting of SWAT, Special Forces, and convicts to invade Jazakstan
your mom

Vanitan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Fri May 30, 2014 4:23 am

Great war...another war

Jazakstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jazakstan » Fri May 30, 2014 6:28 am

Due to the declartion of war against Jazakstan, Several SCUD missiles have been launched at several military bases within Yul. 30,000 Jazak troops along with 150 T-72 Tanks, 20 SU-25's and 30 SU-27's are ready to invade. We will cease if Yul surrenders. Any more action against our nation will result in a full scale war and invasion.

DEFCON Level - 5

Carriebean
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Carriebean » Fri May 30, 2014 6:40 am

Jazakstan wrote:Due to the declartion of war against Jazakstan, Several SCUD missiles have been launched at several military bases within Yul. 30,000 Jazak troops along with 150 T-72 Tanks, 20 SU-25's and 30 SU-27's are ready to invade. We will cease if Yul surrenders. Any more action against our nation will result in a full scale war and invasion.

I will begin to advance the Ist brigade ( 600 T-62 tanks, and 1,400 apc-75s and 21,000 troops) to attack Jazakstan
Jazakstan
USK
Justin States
Allies
kevental
Cyprevus

DEFCON LEVEL

4 nuclear warfare
3 5 6 7

Keventle
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Corporate Bordello

Postby Keventle » Fri May 30, 2014 6:53 am

TO: Veekan Yald, State Chairman of Zoboyizakoplayoklot

The Republic has your support in this feud as their is no rational information against you. I inform you we will send 420 BLACK PANTHER tanks and 30,000 troops armed with DX-XV. For the navy we have sent the Vaska, Storm, Serpent squadrons of our navy if it is necessary. Biochemical weapons will be used only on extreme occasion. We will provide any assistance when it comes to current events. For more information about the units we will send when needed please see the below page.
Navy
Army

Regards,

Favalo Zervas & Fredrick Capul
Last edited by Keventle on Fri May 30, 2014 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Jazakstan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jazakstan » Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 am

Carriebean wrote:
Jazakstan wrote:Due to the declartion of war against Jazakstan, Several SCUD missiles have been launched at several military bases within Yul. 30,000 Jazak troops along with 150 T-72 Tanks, 20 SU-25's and 30 SU-27's are ready to invade. We will cease if Yul surrenders. Any more action against our nation will result in a full scale war and invasion.

I will begin to advance the Ist brigade ( 600 T-62 tanks, and 1,400 apc-75s and 21,000 troops) to attack Jazakstan

We ask you to stop your aggression against us and help us destroy Yul! We can establish relations, we wish not to fight your nation.

DEFCON Level - 5

Keventle
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Corporate Bordello

Postby Keventle » Fri May 30, 2014 8:08 am

Jazakstan wrote:
Carriebean wrote: I will begin to advance the Ist brigade ( 600 T-62 tanks, and 1,400 apc-75s and 21,000 troops) to attack Jazakstan

We ask you to stop your aggression against us and help us destroy Yul! We can establish relations, we wish not to fight your nation.

Jazakstan,
Zoboyizakoplayoklot is no longer in need of help, I will provide the troops above if needed. We hope that peace may be restored before this course will take place. I again will assist you if Carriebean attacks you.

Regards,

Fredrick Capul

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents