NATION

PASSWORD

The Legend of Amoria [Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Should We Reboot This

Poll ended at Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Yes
50%
No
No votes
I Rather Eat Cake
17%
Jesus take the Wheel!
33%

Total votes : 6

The United Beallian Republican States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Legend of Amoria [Closed]

Postby The United Beallian Republican States » Wed May 28, 2014 7:59 am

Introduction

Welcome to Amoria, a land full of life and beauty, but we are going to change that.... the land of Amoria for now was baren accept for the Trodanian Empire and other small tribes. However this would now be the time of advancement! The people on the planet would soon head for the Medieval ages, then to renaissance, then industrialize then to space! But first they had to make it through time itself...

Please Note that this is a character/nation RP

Social Stucture

In Amoria at the beginging of this RP you will start as a tribal democracy or Monarchy depending on advancement. So try to act out this king of structure you chose until it gets overthrown by rebellion war or anything! So pretty much anything can happen in this RP....

Timeline

This Rp will follow from 0 AA to 3000 AA a long Rp really but with Dragons, direwolfs and other things.... Like earth IRL there will be the same advances but with the touch of fantasy, you could start as a ancenit Empire in the begining but fall and play as one of the nations that came out of that nation and so on and so on! You can start as a Empire and end as a city-state!

Technology

Early Goverment- Everyone has this in the beginning- Provides Tribal Democracy and Monarchy

Sailing- few have it in the beginning- Allows transports and trade ships to be maybe

Text- Allows agreements with other nations

Horseback Riding- Allows fast travel

Compass- Allows bigger boats

Inland Irrigation- Allows settlement more inland

Catapults- Adds you know

Study of Though- Research goes faster

Religious Attack-Unlocks Crusades of some short

Early renaissance- Even More TECH!

Renaissance- Pre-Gun, More Tech, Early Ocean Exploration

Ocean Exploration- Even more places to discover!

Early Colonization- It's like when Africa was first colonized...

Colonization- Now to the Americas

Better Rifle: You know

MEGA TRADE- Frigates and other trade ships unlocked

Industrial Revolution- Cough, Cough, Smoke, Cough, Cough

Independence Calls- Republic Government, Dictatorship

Capitalism- Ideology- Capitalism

Army Tech- More Army Units

Fight- What's up Wright Brothers

Dreadnought- Ironclades and Dreadnoughts!

World War Influence- War more likely with more Army tech

Communism- Ideology- Communism

Fascism- Ideology- Fascism

World War II Tech- More Army Techs with Nukes

Rocketry- ROCKETS!

Space Flight- People in SAPCE!!!

Globalization- Trade and Culture!

Plasma Trusters- Faster Space Travel

Ray Guns-it explains itself...

Early Warp- Spock head to Warp!

Warp- FAST SPACE TRAVEL!

Space Colonization- Colonize the Space!

Other Tech- We will decide in the OOC if the end the RP

Please note that if you are studying a tech tell me and I will TG you went it is done and tell you the benefits!

RP Laws of Amoria

Here comes the worse part, rules...

I: No Godmoding or Trolling
II: One Liners are terminated on sight (Not really but try not to one-line...)
III: What I say is law!
IV: Try to put the current date at the top of your post and the location... (No punishment for not doing it but I would appreciate it)
V: Respect NS Rules
VI: You can always play even if you nation is eliminated, you can play as a samller nation the came out your nation or the leader of the land under the person who took it.
VII: HAVE FUN!

The OOC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=297827

The Map: http://www.cartographersguild.com/attac ... rest-4.png
Last edited by The United Beallian Republican States on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hail, The United Beallian Republcian States

All Hail Beallius Ousporus, third of his name, of the House Beall, Lord of the Beallians, and Protector of the Realm!
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"We May Be Beallian, but what are You?"

Proud Member of The Darwin Allied Republics

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Beallian Republican States » Wed May 28, 2014 8:16 am

Zandagar, The Trodainian Empire
Summer's End (September) 1, 0 AA
The Trodan Imperial Royal Palace

Emperor Ronian IV was the head of the greatest civilization in the known world. His ancestors hand conquered far and wide inland to make the Empire it was today, however now many saw his Empire as weak, so Ronian planed the great conquest, it was to be the Empire's last move....

Ronian went into his war room with many of his generals, he waited until to say, "Great Commanders of the Trodainian Empire, the glory of this Empire is dwindling.... the barbarians that once feared us are laughing at us in secret! WE NEED TO REGAIN THAT GLORY!" The General by the name of Aronis Glius spoke up and said, "My battalion can be ready at the frontier in 1 month, and another 1 week later." "Excellent, the histroy books will remember you for this, now ready a speech for me I have to address the citizens." Ronian replied now walking out the door.

So here's the gist of the posts in this you type what is going on first at the top and then act it out with the characters there, got it people?

All Hail Beallius Ousporus, third of his name, of the House Beall, Lord of the Beallians, and Protector of the Realm!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Wed May 28, 2014 8:24 am

Aurea Civitas, The Antasian Empire
Summer's End (September) 1, 0AA
Palace of the Emperor

"With Trodan in decline, now might be our time to strike," Legate Antonius suggested. "We can finally claim our rightful place as the rulers of all the land around the Great Middle Sea!"

"They call us barbarians. We're every bit as civilized as them," Consul Marius added. "We should show them that they shouldn't be so arrogant."

"I agree," Emperor Flavius Alexius replied. "Let's show them not to underestimate us anymore. Ready the Legions!"

Shiny Charizard
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shiny Charizard » Wed May 28, 2014 8:36 am

Primevian caravan, The Primevian empire
Summer's End (September) 1, 0AA
The Great desert

"Sir we can't survive this bloody heat without water" one of Rex's foragers remarked.

"Well then we should have thought about that before we entered the desert. Send out one of our scouters to search for an oasis." Rex replied

The forager ran to the back of the caravan and opened a wooden cage containing small Wyverns "Please do your best little one, we're all counting on you" The forager whispered into the wyverns ear hole. The scouter flew off to the north remembering the location of every puddle, ruin, or other landmark.
Last edited by Shiny Charizard on Wed May 28, 2014 8:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Its all fun and games until someone angers the raptors"

Come visit the The Darwinish Coalition

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed May 28, 2014 9:27 am

Aibell, Kingdom of Eírin
Summer's End(September) 1, OAA
Royal Palace at Aibell

Queen Amabel Aibell, the beautiful and wise ruler of Eírin was the proud leader of a growing kingdom. She came from a long line of proud Celtic warriors who had expanded their territory from a small city state to conquer the entire south isle of Amoria. She had done her administrative duties for the day and now was at the chapel praying with her three triplet daughters. Princess Siobhan, Princess Mairéad and Princess Orlaith were seven years old and dainty, happy little maidens. Well happy as can be expected since the death of their father three years ago. Amabel's husband, Lord Seamus of Io was a strong, handsome and skilled warrior. They had married before Amabel was crowned and had a reasonably happy marriage until he died in battle. The queen and her daughters grieved bitterly, but as a still young and still fertile queen at the head of a great kingdom, Amabel was being pushed by her councillors to remarry. However, with the atmosphere hot for war, there was no time to discuss marriage. She went into her war room with her girls following behind. "Majesty, there are rumors of the other kingdoms trying to conquer one another to pull together an empire. Emperor Ronian especially." Amabel listened intently, her long dark auburn hair pulled into a ponytail and her hazel eyes narrowed dangerously. "So I have heard." the queen told the general. "They are not content with what they have, they want to annex others." "We are an island so it will be difficult to attack us, but I say rally the navy for defense and secure our borders just in case." "Am I understood?" "Yes ma'am!" As the men went off to carry out the orders, Amabel planned defensive strategies with her generals sitting around and her daughters huddled on her lap. Mairead would be queen one day after all.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Siokania
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siokania » Wed May 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Ajia,Saint Republic of Doyoso
Summer's End (September) 1,0AA
Senatorial Office of the Republic

The room is filled with the Chief and his advisors. The men and women are considered to be the most powerful people in all the land. Chief Alomkon stands and addresses the room.
"The East seems content to go to war again and we stand here on the threshold of the world. We have to decide what to do in the upcoming months. We can go on the offensive or go on the defensive. Any ideas?"
"The Eírin seems to have taken up the defensive. we should ally ourselves to them as soon as possible. The navy can hold off any naval invasion.but if we can't we should raise the armies."says the Defense minister
"Agreed, send word to the Eírin and raise the troops. I would prefer no war but if we need too...."
Last edited by Siokania on Wed May 28, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Wed May 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Sirvium, The Antasian Empire
Castra of Legio IX

"Hey, Marcus!" Lucius yelled as he took a bite from his apple.

"Yes, Lucius, what is it?" Marcus replied with an annoyed tone as he ceased sharpening his sword.

"Come with me, I want to show you something!" Lucius said.

"Ok, I will," Marcus groaned, putting down his sword and whet stone.

Lucius led Marcus behind the barracks, where a horse was tied up with a pad on its back.

"Why do you have a horse here?" Marcus asked.

"This is really cool," Lucius explained as he untied the horse and then mounted it. "I figured something out. If you jump up on a horse's back, it'll try to throw you off for a bit and then it'll give up! So I put this pad on its back to sit on and a rope around its nose to steer with, and boom! Transportation!"

"Wow...that's actually pretty intelligent of you," Marcus said with complete awe.

"Now we just need to show everyone the advantages of riding a horse to get places."
Last edited by Hespero-Belkia on Wed May 28, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Beallian Republican States » Wed May 28, 2014 5:35 pm

The Grand Citadel

Prince Rengar was standing next to a large stone statue following the likness of a woman is golden robes, his mother, Empress Amlia.

Emperor Ronian walked into the room to see Prince looking at the statue, Ronian then said, "Rengar!" The Prince jumped and then turned around to see his father, he then said, "What do you want...." "You are support to be leading the army to the frontier!" his father yelled at him. "War is the only thing you can think about..." Rengar replied looking at his father, "You are one of the most cruel rulers in the history of Amoria!" "SILENCE!" Ronian yelled with a stern look, "I COMMAND YOU TO LEAD THE BATTALION!" Rengar looked at him for a second and then walked out the door.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed May 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Siokania wrote:Ajia,Saint Republic of Doyoso
Summer's End (September) 1,0AA
Senatorial Office of the Republic

The room is filled with the Chief and his advisors. The men and women are considered to be the most powerful people in all the land. Chief Alomkon stands and addresses the room.
"The East seems content to go to war again and we stand here on the threshold of the world. We have to decide what to do in the upcoming months. We can go on the offensive or go on the defensive. Any ideas?"
"The Eírin seems to have taken up the defensive. we should ally ourselves to them as soon as possible. The navy can hold off any naval invasion.but if we can't we should raise the armies."says the Defense minister
"Agreed, send word to the Eírin and raise the troops. I would prefer no war but if we need too...."

Amabel read the letter that was presented to her by her page when they came into the palace. "Okay, this is from Doyoso." "That's odd, they haven't really spoken to us that much." "So, they want to ally themselves with us." "It seems that they want help in the war, and I would prefer peace but I have to be realistic." "War is coming, and having an ally on our side as an island nation would be useful to us." "Okay then, send this off to the chief and tell him I will meet with him to discuss terms." Amabel said, giving the letter she had written to the page as he went off to take a ship and sail for Doyoso. Meanwhile, the three young princesses were playing around their mother's throne. They were dancing in a circle and singing a traditional Eirin song. Irish Gaelic was the official language of their kingdom.

Look how the light of the town
the lights of the town are shining now
Tonight I'll be dancing around
I'm off on the road to Galway now
Look how she's off on the town
She's off on a search for sailors though
There's fine fellas here to be found
She's never been one to stay at home

Home you'll go and it's there you'll stay
And you've work to do in the morning
Give up your dream of going away
Forget your sailors in Galway

Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mairi
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta

Come now and follow me down
Down to the lights of Galway where
There's fine sailors walking the town
And waiting to meet the ladies there
Watch now he'll soon be along
He's finer than any sailor so
Come on now pick up your spoons
He's waiting to hear you play them WHOOO!

Here today and she's gone tomorrow
And next she's going to Galway
Jiggin' around and off to town
And won't be back until morning

Téir abhaile riú Mairi

Off with a spring in my step
The sailors are searching Galway for
A young lady such as myself
For reels and jigs and maybe more
Stay here and never you mind
The lights of the town are blinding you
The sailors they come and they go
But listen to what's reminding you
Handsome men surrounding you
Dancing a reel around you

Home you'll go and it's there you'll stay
And you've work to do in the morning
Give up your dream of going away
Forget your sailors in Galway

Téir abhaile riú Mairi

Listen to the music flow
I'm falling for the flow of home
I'm home to dance till dawning

*Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mairi
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta*

Stay a while and we'll dance together now
As the light is falling
We'll reel away till the break of day
And dance together till morning

Téir abhaile riú Mairi
Téir abhaile riú Mairi
do Mhargadh de - do mhargadh déanta

Amabel smiled at them as they sang. Mairi was Mairead's nickname in the family. The queen felt lighter watching her children, like all the cares of the world and of her office were suddenly lifted away. She was thankful to the gods every day for their blissful innocence. She then turned to them. "Déan deifir, leanaí. Tá fear an-tábhachtach ag teacht chun cuairt a thabhairt ar ár dtalamh cothrom agus ní mór dúinn chun breathnú ar ár gcuid is fearr. Fallaingeacha Fearr, go tapa anois." (Hurry, children. A very important man's coming to visit our fair land and we have to look our best. Best gowns, quickly now) Little Orlaith nodded her golden head. "Sea, Mamaí. Ceart ar shiúl." (Yes Mommy, right away) And with that, Mairead ushered herself and her sisters to their rooms to prepare. Amabel stood up and went to go get ready herself.

*Translation of the chorus*

Go home with you, go home with you,
Go home with you Mary
Go home with you and stay at home
Because your match is made.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Thu May 29, 2014 3:33 am

Selda, The Kingdom of Aos
Royal Palace, Selda

King Echbert looked out from the balcony of the palace over the capital city. He was in the war room like normal greeting ready to make plans for a new conquest to the north on a tribe of people known as the Birgans. They have harassed travelers in the north for the last five years, nothing too bit until they took a small village and made it their home in the north of the Kingdom. This had happened several weeks ago. Echbert walked back into the war room where his generals and commanders were assembled, Echbert knew that these barbarians wouldn't put up much of a fight and he wouldn't have to send a experienced commander or general to deal with them. "Commander Prague, it is time to test your abilities as a commander, form up the 7 and 8th brigades under your command which if I am correct is 1200 men combined. You will march and deal with this threat right away, we will not be seen as a weak kingdom when we have a strong military. I will not see armies amass at our borders!" Baked Echbert as he slammed his fist down on the map and a cup of ale tipped over on the map.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Beallian Republican States » Thu May 29, 2014 9:04 am

Derginale, The Trodainian Empire
Summer's End (September) 2, 0 AA
The Trodan Imperial Royal Palace

Prince Rengar was traveling with the 13th Battlion, he ans this army was to march to the Antasnian Empire to conquest it. This was another one of Emperor Ronian's 'glory' fiascoes....

"Your grace," started a commander by Rengar's side, "We will arrive in Antasnian Territory in a few days..." "I know, I KNOW! My father mayde sure of it....." Rengar replied looking forwards. "Umm sir, can you tell me why you hate your father so much?" the Commander asked, "He is evil.... you wouldn't know it because you are higher born but the lower class are suffering! He has been so worked up in the glorioud conquest and leading the Empire to glory, but he is not! HE IS BRINGING THE EMPIRE DOWN!" Rengar shouted looking at the commander. "Um, si-" before the commander could finish, "ENOUGH!" Rengar shouted, who then turned back on the road, it was a long journey ahead...

The Next day of the RP is started!
Last edited by The United Beallian Republican States on Thu May 29, 2014 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Thu May 29, 2014 10:04 am

Aurea Civitas, the Antasian Empire
Palace of the Emperor

Legate Antonius walked with his assistant, Legatus Minor Julius.

"Ready my chariot. I shall head out to Alegria tomorrow to command the invasion fleet," Antonius ordered. "And send out messengers to the legions guarding the border, tell them that we are at war with the Trodanian Empire and to remain vigilant in their guard."

"Yes, my lord!" Julius saluted.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu May 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Stalmire, Arstamn
Summer's End(September) 2, OAA
The Royal Keep

King Aldmar Amerius sat beneath a tree on hill on the outskirts of his capital city. It was an ancient and sacred tree, said to be planted by the founders of the city. Aldmar liked this place, he found it peaceful and calming. Aldmar had much to deal with at the current time. The kingdoms around them were preparing for war. There was even talk of Emperor Ronian of The Trodainian Empire was planing on expanding, and didn't seen like he would be happy until he controlled the entire continent. The 25 year old man did not want to deal with this. He had enough on his plate dealing with his own land and neighbors and on top of that his mother and council were pushing for him to get married. He knew it was his obligation, but didn't want to spend his life with a complete stranger for political reasons. Aldmar had given orders for boarders to be strengthened with reinforcements and the strengthening of barricades. He thought about possible allies. Aldmar knew he would need friends if he was attacked, and would need to think about who he could trust.
Last edited by Tomia on Thu May 29, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu May 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Aibell, Eírin
Summer's End(September)2, OAA

Aibell Castle

Amabel had woken up the next day to do her duties and go over the reports. Nobody had been attacking and the ally that wrote her had yet to arrive. She had gotten ready early, a queen's duty was never done after all. She was twenty seven, a mother of three and a widow. It was hard, but she managed to work. She was still being asked to remarry, she honestly didn't think it was a good idea at the moment and she still missed her husband, but her daughters did need a father and Amabel herself was getting quite tired of being lonely after three years. She browsed the list for allies, there was a King Aldmar whom seemed like a good choice to be an ally with. She wasn't thinking about marrying him but an alliance could be done. After all of her duties were done for the morning, she had until the evening for her council meeting so she had prayed in the chapel and went off to go have a meal with her daughters.
Last edited by Nuridia on Thu May 29, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu May 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Stalmire, Arstamn
Summer's End(September) 2, OAA
The Royal Keep

After a short while King Aldmar decided to get up from his resting spot and return to the castle. He had been thinking of near by kingdoms that could serve as friends and allies to help protect Arstamn. Eírin seemed like a smart choice to Aldmar. Their Queen was just and fair, an their navy was quite powerful which could be of great use to Aldmar and his country. He felt their close proximity would produce both of them with mutual protect and security. The only downside is he knew what his mother and advisors would insist. While Aldmar had heard Queen Amabel was kind and beautiful, he did not plan on marrying her. She was a recently widowed woman with three children. He doubts their relationship would be anything other than political which he didn't want. Still he decided to write the Queen a letter asking for a meeting to discuss a possible alliance and sent it off to her island nation by ship.

Siokania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Siokania » Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Aibell, Eírin
Summer's End(September)2, OAA
Aibell Castle

Chief Alomkon arrives in Aibell after a a short trip south. The man steps of the boat and is notices how small the people are here. Alomkon thinks to himself"I know I am tall but this makes me seem like a giant." Alomkon is 8'5" tall.He arrives at the palace in order to start negotiations with her royal majesty.
"It is said she is one of the most beautiful woman in the world, m'lord" say the aide
"I've heard that about that." replies the Chief" These talks must go well, in order for our nation to survive. Go and put the stuff in the rooms. And get my dog in here"
A few minutes later, a dog walking into the room. It is a massive 6 ft long dog.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu May 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Amabel read over the letter, scanning it with her hazel eyes that went golden brown in some lights and green in others. "This is from King Aldmar, my lady." A manservant bowed before the queen and the princesses as he left. "Mother, what's that?" Siobhan asked with a toss of her fiery red mane. "It's a letter of course, dockle." Mairead told her sister, the eldest triplet was sullen with glossy brown-black hair. "Mairi, do not speak to your sister that way." "Understood?" Amabel asked firmly. "Yes mother." Mairead said. "Good, now apologize." Mairead turned to apologize to Siobhan while Amwbel read Aldmar's letter. "Great, this is perfect." "Send this off, tell the king I will meet with him." She handed the letter to a courier and he went to sail to deliver it to Aldmar. "We need al the allies we can get." She then got a message that the Chief Alomkan was here. "Great, show him in." Amabel said, going to the throne room to await his arrival with her daughters. They were all dressed in their formal clothes for the meeting. "Chief Alomkon, it's a pleasure to see you." "You're finally here, I was afraid that you didn't get my letter." Amabel said, standing up. The man and his dog were huge, all four women in the room felt dwarfed. The queen spoke up. "I see you've sent me a letter asking to be allies." "I'm gathering allies myself, it seems Ronian wants to annex us all." "These are my daughters, Siobhán, Mairèad, and Orláith." The triplet princesses looked up at the man and curtsied, shocked at how big he was.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Beallian Republican States » Thu May 29, 2014 3:59 pm

On the Trodainian- Antasian border
The Borderline

The situation at the border of the Empires were tense, many more troops were sent to the border line to protect against the attacks. General Fendan of the Trodainian Empire was already there.

"General, the Antasians are surrounding the border and hope to have an advantage in the upcoming battle!" yelled a commander right next to the general. "We need to cover more ground..." replied the General and then just as he finished, an arrow coming for the Trodanian line went into the Antasian lines blowing up hurting nobody, however this would not stand, the Anstasians rushed into the Trodanian borders and so did the Trodainians, The 4th Trodainian- Antasian war had started.

Siokania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Siokania » Thu May 29, 2014 4:03 pm

"Your majesty." say Alomkon as he bows. *Here I feel like a giant* he thinks to himself. "This is my Akita,Nayia" he says as he motions to the dog which sits next to him."And you must be the three daughters of the south. The northern girls idolize the three of you.Would you like gifts?"
"Bring in the gifts" he says to the aide. The aide bows and leaves.
"So, Ronian wishes to annex us. This is a problem. Have you thought of the alliance, your majesty?"says Chief Alomkon
As he is taking the aide brings in three boxes. The boxes all contain jewelry and different foods of the north.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu May 29, 2014 6:09 pm

The three girls smiled and nodded at the man as he sent a page for the gifts. Amabel saw their happiness and smile because they were smiling. Being as frugal as the queen was with money meant there often wasn't any to go toward new jewels or anything like that. Now if the taxes and the income from trade added up, the royal family would enjoy a windfall and the girls would be allowed to splurge a little. They weren't poor by a long shot, they were actually very rich. But the queen liked to spend coin on practical things and not waste it all shopping except on holidays. She then heard the chief's question. "I thank you for the gifts, my daughters love them." "Well of course an alliance would be beneficial to us both." "But what are your terms, usually alliances have terms do they not?"
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Siokania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Siokania » Thu May 29, 2014 7:24 pm

"To the point, Good." say Alomkon," Yes, there are points that need to be made in order the alliance to go thought. The two main points are trade needs to exist between us. That is the most crucial as it fosters relations between the people and not just the governing bodies. The second part however is what I worry about. I would like for one of your daughters to marry my son." A silence fills the room."My son is at the age of 15. He is next in line to take over the Republic and this would allow for the countries to defend another even if it seems like the defense would not be need. My son's name is Atoliel. How does that sound to you?"

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Beallian Republican States » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Derginale, The Trodainian Empire
The City Outskirts

Prince Rengar was about to start up again towards the border of the two great empires when he received a letter from the border battalion.

"My Prince," Said a Messenger coming into the tent in which Rengar was in, "a battle had broken out at the border between us and the Antasians, war has started and the troops have started to attack the countryside...." "Motherf*cken..... prepare that troops to march and send this letter to my father..." Rengar said writing down a letter and giving it to the Messenger, "War is upon us..."

Hespero-Belkia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hespero-Belkia » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 pm

The Trodainian Empire
Summer's End (September) 3, 0 AA
Trodainian Coast

The Antasian armies made their landing in a small bay on the coastline of Trodainia. Numbering over a thousand men, their numbers would continue to grow over the next few days as more ships arrived.

In his tent, Legate Antonius went over battle plans with his advisors.

"Legio V and Legio XII will advance inland to strike into the heartland of the Empire. Tell the men they have full permission to plunder anything they please in order to weaken the Trodainians' war effort as much as possible. The main force, under Legatus Minor Cassius's command, will march over land and capture Derginale, and eventually both groups will meet up and take Zandagar. Understood?"

"Yes my lord!" the others in the tent boomed.

"Good. Have the frontier Legions been informed that we are at war?"

"The couriers should be arriving at the Castras any day now, sir."
Last edited by Hespero-Belkia on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Beallian Republican States » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 am

Summer's End (September) 3, 0 AA
The Imperial Palace

Emperor Ronian was at his throne room when he received a hawk carrying a letter baring a Royal Seal. He carefully broke the seal and read:

Dear Emperor Ronian, Fourth of his name, and protector of the realm,

I bring bad news from the borderlands were fighting has broken out between out troops and the Antasians for days by the time you read this, I also bring bad news from the coastline as Antasians have landed and we fear they plot to take Zandagar, we wish you to move to Derganham to escape the coming invasion,

Sincerely,
General Alius Damalis

Ronian looked at the letter and laughed, "Like I'm going to leave Zandagar like some coward! I will not go down as Ronian the Coward, but Ronian the Powerful!" Ronian then walked out of the throne room with the letter now crumbled in hand.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse