NATION

PASSWORD

Romanov Masco Int'l. Airport - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Thu May 15, 2014 1:43 pm

[TYPE] Public | [OWNED BY] Romanov Holdings | [OPERATOR] CapCity Airports | [SERVES] Greater Mascograd Metropolitan Area | [LOCATION] Mascogad, Mascovia | [ELEVATION] 40 meters | [IATA] RMI | [ICAO] ERMI

It's more than just an airport - it's a place to relax and enjoy your time!
History | Terminal Map | Explore RMI | Destinations/Route Map | Airlines Serving RMI | Transportation To/From RMI | Parking | For Your Safety | Airport Island Accommodations | Cargo Facilities | Doing Business With RMI
Last edited by Mascovia on Thu May 22, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness
Protectorate of the Baltics
Grand Admiral of the North
Imperial Tsar of Mascovia

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 am

In 1941, Mascograd Airfield (as it was called back then), along with much of Mascograd, was bombed by Nazi Germany Heinkel He 111s. This attack stopped 6 years of service at Mascograd Airfield which served the city and other regional airports, as well as the primary military base for the Mascovian Kindgom. It wasn't until 1952 that the airport re-opened with 1 terminal and 12 gates. Below is a brief outline and photographic history of the airport.

October 23, 1932
The Romanov Family purchases Edva Island with the intent to build an airfield to rival those located in Russia, the United Kingdom, and Germany.

April 17, 1933
Construction begins for "Mascograd Airfield". The project included one of each: hangar, runway, waiting room, and ticket counter. MMA, as it was abbreviated, is registered with IATA, ICAO, and the Ministry of Transportation.

July 1, 1933
During a two month drought, a fire breaks out on the site and destroys the half-built hangar.

May 14, 1934
Construction of the airport is completed, and is recognized by the U.K., France, and Italy. But due to funding, the airport isn't opened to the public.

August 1, 1934
The airport is opened to the public and three flights per week to St. Pyotrburg commence under "AeroMasco", an airline company that lasted from 1931 to 1955.

June 14, 1935
AeroMasco establishes two flights per week, one to Berlin, the other to Rome.

July 1, 1939
British Midland International, Air France, and Lufthansa all establish a once-per-week flight to the airfield, thus connecting London, Paris, and Munich to Mascograd.

September 1, 1939
All flight to and from Germany cease as the beginning of WWII breaks out in Europe.

May 13, 1940
Air France funds the construction of two new hangars at the airport. Project is halted due to escalation of war.

November 20, 1941
Nazi Germany invades Mascovia and bombs the airport, destroying 14 airplanes, 3 hangars (2 uncompleted), and damaging the two runways.

March 1, 1952
The airport re-opens as Mascograd International Airport with a new terminal building, 12 gates, a new control tower, one airport lounge for any passengers traveling first class, and 2 runways.

May 7, 1953
6 new airlines serve the airport, further connecting the capital city to other parts of the aviation world.

July 3, 1955
Five addition airlines begin service to and from the airport, AeroMasco solidifies itself as a major carrier in Eastern Europe and establishes the airport as the main hub.

August 12, 1956
AeroMasco completes funded renovations to the airport with the help of the Romanov Family, increasing the terminal size, and adding 12 gates.

October 5, 1967
The airport is now served by 27 airlines, with over 50 destinations throughout Europe. The first route to the U.S. is established with the help of British Midland International from Mascograd to New York City.

May 28, 1975
The airport is renamed to "Romanov Masco International Airport" with the addition of 10 new gates, increased terminal size, one new runway (3 total), and 2 hotels built on the island.

May 1, 1985
Construction on the completely renovated airport is completed. Scova Airways replaces AeroMasco as the flag carrier, and hotels continue to be built on the island.

July 14, 1994
6 airlines cease operations at the airport and file for bankruptcy, while business begins to decline until 1999.

August 14, 2000
Passenger traffic increases with the establishment of Metro Airways (a city-hopping airline) in St. Pyotrburg. Construction is underway for terminal renovations.

April 19, 2005
The airport serves over 200 destinations, and for the first time is considered a "4-Star Airport" and named in the top 20 airports in the world.

September 19, 2010
The airport is named a "5-Star Premier Class" airport with the completion of the biggest renovation in the airport's history. The project added two runways totaling 5 runways, three new terminals (four total), and over 50 new gates.

August 21, 2012
The airport sees a huge increase in passenger traffic and air travel in Eastern Europe, and finishes the construction of 2 additional runways (7 in total), 4 additional terminals (8 in total) and now 18 hotels on the island.
Last edited by Mascovia on Fri May 16, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Fri May 16, 2014 12:32 pm

CLICK HERE FOR LARGER HIGH RESOLUTION MAP

TERMINAL A MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]

TERMINAL B MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]

TERMINAL C MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]

TERMINAL D MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]

TERMINAL E MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]

TERMINAL F MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]

TERMINAL G MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]

TERMINAL H MAP [Unavailable - Map being designed]
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Mon May 19, 2014 12:56 pm

At RMI, we're more than just an airport! Visitors can explore the galleries, watch the latest films, relax at the spa, feed the animals at the zoo, or indulge in our premier dining options. There is plenty to do in between your flights. Come to RMI, and experience a true imperial airport fit for a Tsar.

At RMI, we have 9 airline lounges, and 5 airport lounges. Visitors can dine, sleep, do business, or plane watch from various locations in the terminals. Relaxing in any of the lounges, whether it's operated by an airline for by the airport, it is an experience like non other. In 2013, our "Imperial Club" won a 5-Star rating from SkyTrax and was ranked in the top five airport lounges of that year.

ImageImage

Each of the airport operated lounges feature a business centre, conference rooms, dining within the lounges, fitness rooms, private and open seating areas, showers, play rooms for children, and much more! Entrance ranges from $20 per person (Capital City Lounge) to $50 per person (The Imperial Club). All First Class and Business Class passengers enter for free. In addition to the amenities in each of the clubs, there are three concierges to assist with ticketing, accommodations, and other travel services for your destination.

When you're at RMI, we strive to offer a diverse selection in dining. With a wide range of cuisine types, visitors are bound to find something they enjoy. Dining types range from quick stops to Michelin Star restaurants. Below is the directory of dining options at RMI. Bon appetite!

[ TERMINAL A ] | [ TERMINAL B ]
ImageImage

[ TERMINAL C ] | [ TERMINAL D ]
ImageImage

Magazines, books, and newspapers, toys, stuffed animals, and gadgets, clothes, fragrances, and watches - everything you can find at a shopping plaza, we have at RMI! Located throughout each of our four passenger terminals and concourse, you'll never have to go very far to find what you want.

[ TERMINAL A ] | [ TERMINAL B ]
ImageImage

[ TERMINAL C ] | [ TERMINAL D ]
ImageImage

When we say that "we're more than just an airport", we mean it. What sets us apart from many other global airports, are the special services and attractions that we offer throughout our airport terminals. It's what we do here exclusively at RMI that earned us several awards. Whether you're in between flights, or waiting to venture off, you can't miss one of our special attractions.

RMI Cinema
With six different theaters, and seats ranging from 150 to 300, RMI Cinema has the latest films across the world. In addition to being a full-service cinema, each of the theaters have 45 degree reclined leather seats all as comfortable as flying in first class! Grab some snacks, sit back, and enjoy the movie!
Ticket Prices: FREE for 0-6 years old, $5 for 7-12, $8 for 13-18, $12 for 19-59, and FREE for 60 and above

Josef P. Talinov Entertaintment Centre
Whether you are flying alone or with your family, a visit to the JPT Enterntainment Centre is a must for all visitors of all ages! With loads of arcade games to enjoy, over 100 large screen tvs and gaming consoles, and a dozen private rooms, visitors will find hours of entertainment right here! The centre was built in 2008 by the Josef P. Talinov Foundation as a way to keep families united at the airport. Don't worry, admission is free and includes $20 wort of games for free!
Game Prices: Arcade Complex: $0.25-$2 ; Console Room: $10/hour ; Private Lounge (w/out tv): $75/hour ; Private Lounge (w/tv and gaming consoles) $150/hour)

The Imperial Aquarium - Airport Island
Only at RMI! We are the first airport in the world to host an underwater aquarium! This incredible attraction earned 4/5 stars as one of the premier aquariums in Europe! With sea life ranging from that of the Baltic all the way to the Pacific, visitors of all ages will encounter fish, dolphins, sharks (!), and even a whale! Admission is free for May and June 2014 as a celebration of the one-year anniversary of the aquarium being built. Ah, but what you see isn't the full Aquarium! The actual Imperial Aquarium is located in St. Pyotrburg.
Admission: 0-6 years old: FREE ; 7-12: $5 ; 13-18: $9 ; 19-59: $12 ; 60>: FREE

Imperial Romanov Airlines - Pilot and Crew Experience
Fit for visitors of all ages, this simulator is both educational and absolutely fun! Learn how to fly an aircraft on one of our 5 simulators, pretend to be a flight attendant, tow an aircraft, direct one to the gates, or learn how air traffic control works! Brought to you by Imperial Romanov Airlines, this experience will enhance your own real flight - you'll know everything that it takes to get a plane from the ground to the skies.
Admission: Children 8-15: $10 ; Teen: 16-18: $15 ; Adult 19>: $20 (experiences are different per group)
Last edited by Mascovia on Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Tue May 20, 2014 1:29 pm

RMI serves over 500 destinations world-wide, whether through direct flights or connections. Strategically located in Eastern Europe, we connect all of Europe to Asia and the Middle East, where over 5 billion people live. We also provide cargo services to airlines with such capacities to the same regions. Below is a map of Europe and the direct routes (in red) versus the in-drect/connected destinations (in black).

Last edited by Mascovia on Wed May 28, 2014 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 am

RMI connects you to the rest of the world with over 50 airlines serving RMI (including codeshares). No matter where you are flying to, or coming from, you'll have no troubles finding the easiest and quickest route. Below is a list of all airlines serving RMI.

[ APPLICATION FOR LANDING RIGHTS AT RMI ]
RMI location is Mascograd, Mascovia (equivalent to present-day Moscow)

To apply for landing rights at RMI for your airline, please fill out the form below. Following this are the landing block descriptions:
Block One: 5AM - 8AM
Block Two: 8AM - 11AM
Block Three: 11AM - 2PM
Block Four: 2PM - 5PM
Block Five: 5PM - 8PM
Block Six: 8PM - 10PM
Block Seven: 10PM - 12AM
Block Eight: 12AM - 5AM

[ LANDING BLOCK PRICES ]
Block One: Price Tier 1
Block Two: Price Tier 3
Block Three: Price Tier 4
Block Four: Price Tier 2
Block Five: Price Tier 4
Block Six: Price Tier 3
Block Seven: Price Tier 1
Block Eight: Price Tier 1

Addressed to: M. Mardanov, Operations Director, RMI
Sent from: Samuel Falhalla, Operations Director
Subject: Landing Rights Application

Airline/s: Finlandya Air
Storefront Link: Place link here
Headquarters: Hyelchinski, Finlandya

Destinations Arriving From: Hyelchinksi International Airport, Hyelchinski, Finlandya
Distance to RMI:
Place an "X" in the appropriate box[/]
[] Up to 500 miles / 804 km (Express)
[X] 500 - 1500 mi / 804 - 2414 km (Short)
[] 1500 - 3000 mi / 2414 - 4828 km (Medium)
[] 3000 - 7000 mi / 4828 - 14484 km (Long)
[] Great than 7000 mi / 14484 km (Ulta-Long)

OR, depending upon the aircraft you use (for Non-Stop service):

Flight Time to RMI:
[i]Place an "X" in the appropriate box

[] Up to 2 hours (Express Route)
[X] 2-3 hours (Short)
[] 4-6 hours (Medium)
[] 7-10 hours (Long)
[] Greater than 10 hours (Ultra-Long)

Which days and blocks would you like to apply for?:
Monday
[X] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[X] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Tuesday
[X] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Wednesday
[X] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Thursday
[X] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Thursday
[X] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Friday
[X] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[X] Block Five
[X] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Saturday
[X] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[X] Block Five
[X] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Sunday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[X] Block Five
[X] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Code: Select all
[i]Addressed to: M. Mardanov, Operations Director, RMI
Sent from:
Subject: Landing Rights Application[/i]

[b]Airline/s:[/b]
[b]Storefront Link:[/b]
[b]Headquarters:[/b]

[b]Destinations Arriving From:[/b]
[b]Distance to RMI:[/b]
[i]Place an "X" in the appropriate box[/]
[] 500 - 1500 mi / 804 - 2414 km (Short)

[b]Flight Time to RMI:[/b]
[] 2-3 hours (Short)
[] 4-6 hours (Medium)
[] 7-10 hours (Long)

[b]Which days and blocks would you like to apply for?: [/b]
[i]Monday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Tuesday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Wednesday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Thursday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Thursday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Friday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Saturday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Sunday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[ APPLICATION FOR GATE RENTAL ]

For a limited time only, I am opening up ALL gates for rental to any airline that wishes apply. After a selected deadline, all remaining gates will be assigned to pre-existing airlines in order to achieve 100% capacity at RMI.

ImageImageImageImage
CLICK on the Terminal Maps to view in HIGHER RESOLUTION

[ GATE RENTAL PRICES ]
Terminal A: Gates 1-19 > Price Tier 3 ; Gates 20-62 > Price Tier 4 ; Gates 63-94 > Price Tier 5
Terminal B: All Gates > Price Tier 2
Terminal C: All Gates > Price Tier 1
Terminal D: All Gates > Price Tier 6
Terminal E: All Gates > Price Tier C1

Gate Rental Application
Sent from: Leonardo Marconi
Subject: Gate Rental Application

Airline/s: Air Sicilia
Storefront Link: Place link to your airline here.
Headquarters: Cagliari, Sicily
Link to Landing Rights Application: Place link to Landing Rights Application here.

Which terminal/s would you like to rent gates from?:
[] Terminal A (International and Domestic)
[X] Terminal B (International)
[] Terminal C (International)
[] Terminal D (Domestic - or for Express Routes Only)
[] Terminal E (Mixed-Use Aircraft)

Which gates would you like to rent?:Gate assignment is on first come first serve basis
i.e. A1-3 for Terminal A, Gates 1 through 3
B4, 5

Sent from:
Subject: Gate Rental Application[/i]

[b]Link to Landing Rights Application:[/b]

[b]Which terminal/s would you like to rent gates from?:[/b]
[] Terminal B (International)

[b]Which gates would you like to rent?:[/b][i]Gate assignment is on first come first serve basis[/i]
PLACE RESPONSE HERE

[ APPLICATION FOR AIRLINE LOUNGE ]

Sent from: Wilhelm Kremer
Subject: Airline Lounge Application

Airline/s: Air Frankfurt
Storefront Link: Place link to airline here.
Headquarters: Frankfurt, Germany
Link to Landing Slot Application: Place link here.
Link to Gate Rental Application: Place link here.

How many lounges? ONE or TWO?: TWO
What class/es does the lounge/s serve? FIRST, BUSINESS, and/or ECONOMY?: 1. First Class 2. Business and Economy Class
Name of the lounge/s:1. Chancellor's Lounge 2. Bavaria Lounge
Are the lounges self serve or catered?: 1. Catered 2. Self Serve
Will they require a license to sell alcohol?: Yes
What are the hours of the lounge/s?: 1. 6am - 11pm 2. 6am - 10pm
Brief description or list of special amenities in the lounge/s?: Our lounges offer you the opportunity to choose the professional environment, personalized service and exceptional amenities you deserve in our nearly 40 worldwide airports. Personalized service includes complimentary alcohol, snacks, wifi, PCs, and showers. In our Chancellor's Lounge, additional service includes private rooms, a personal butler, and outstanding concierge services.

[b]Link to Landing Slot Application:[/b]
[b]Link to Gate Rental Application:[/b]

[b]How many lounges? ONE or TWO?:[/b]
[b]What class/es does the lounge/s serve? FIRST, BUSINESS, and/or ECONOMY?:[/b]
[b]Name of the lounge/s:[/b]
[b]Are the lounges self serve or catered?:[/b]
[b]Will they require a license to sell alcohol?:[/b]
[b]What are the hours of the lounge/s?:[/b]
[b]Brief description or list of special amenities in the lounge/s?:[/b]
Last edited by Mascovia on Wed May 28, 2014 6:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Thu May 22, 2014 9:39 am

Airport Taxi
With a dedicated airport taxi service, all that you have to do is raise an arm, and a green taxi will zoom to you. Our fleet of 30 eco-friendly taxis all have credit card readers for those without cash at hand, and plenty of space in the trunk for your luggage, whether a handbag or oversized suitcase. Our wonderful cab drivers will take you anywhere you wish, to or from the airport and Mascograd.
Taxi Rates: Initial Charge = 2.25 Miras ; 0.50 Miras Per Mile ; NO Idle Fee!
Call 1-555-937-8294 for quotes and rides!

Capital City Taxi Service
Mascograd offers an excellent taxi service with a stop at RMI. Their riders will enjoy knowledgeable taxi drivers on the best spots in the city to visit. The red cars are hard to miss in any group of vehicles. With hundreds of taxis in service, just flag one down or reserve a car, and you're set for your journey!
Taxi Rates: Initial Charge = 2.00 Miras ; 0.25 Miras Per Mile ; .10 Miras per minute Idle Fee!
Call 1-555-630-3030 for quotes and rides!

Private/For-Hire Taxi
Enjoy a personalized and private ride to the airport or your destination in any of the luxurious vehicles ranging from BMWs to Mercedes Benz. In their all-black fleet, riders will enjoy complimentary curb-side service by their dedicated taxi driver, a free bottle of water per rider, and a free newspaper.
Taxi Rates: $75 to RMI ; $100 for one hour of service ; $175 for two hours of service
Call 1-555-630-2158 for quotes and rides!

Airport Shuttle Bus
With a fleet of 20 buses that run a total of 8 routes (operated by the city's bus service) in key parts of the city, this is more affordable way to travel to and from the airport. The eco-friendly buses are comfortable, quiet, and with a dedicated express route, it's quick!
Bus Rates: Express Route ONLY: Free ; Other Routes: $2.00
Call 1-555-630-0518 for more information!
CLICK HERE for Shuttle Bus Route Map

Airport Rail System
Teaming up with "The M" (Mascograd Metro Subway System), 3 underground train lines have been dedicated solely for airport passengers. 4 stations along these lines are key tourist and business locations, and the airport's trains servicing these routes travel at approx. 75mph, which is 20mph faster than the average city train.
Bus Rates: FREE!
Call 1-555-937-5858 for more information!
CLICK HERE for Airport Rail Map
Last edited by Mascovia on Thu May 22, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Thu May 22, 2014 11:08 am

With limited space on the island, the airport has built four tall parking structures and in 2009 completed an underground parking structure. Below are the rates and descriptions of the parking structures at RMI.

Red Lot
Type: LONG TERM
Rates: 16 Miras for the first 24 hours + 4 Miras for every 8 hours thereafter

Orange Lot
Type: LONG TERM (First 4 floors) / SHORT TERM (Top 6 floors)
Rates: LONG TERM: 16 Miras for the first 24 hours + 4 Miras for every 8 hours thereafter / SHORT TERM: 4 Miras for 30 minutes + 3 Miras for every 30 minutes thereafter (24 hour maximum)

Green Lot
Type: SHORT TERM
Rates: 4 Miras for 30 minutes + 2 Miras for every 30 minutes thereafter (24 hour maximum)

Blue Lot
Type: LONG TERM (First 3 floors) / SHORT TERM (Top 3 floors)
Rates: LONG TERM: 14 Miras for the first 24 hours + 3 Miras for every 8 hours thereafter / SHORT TERM: 4 Miras for 30 minutes + 2 Miras for every 30 minutes thereafter (24 hour maximum)

White Lot / Underground Lot
Location: Under International Peace Park / Entrance off of Airport Gateway Loop & International Freeway
Type: LONG TERM
Rates: 18 Miras for the first 24 hours + 6 Miras for every 8 hours thereafter
Last edited by Mascovia on Thu May 22, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Thu May 22, 2014 11:28 am

With current technology and advancements in the aviation industry, flying is safer than many other means of travel. At RMI, our visitors can be reassured by the precautions our staff takes in the safety of the visitors, friends, and staff. AT the security checkpoint beyond the ticket counters, the Ministry of Transportation has employed highly trained experts as the "National Transit Security" to ensure that none of the prohibited items find their way on board or that any visitors unfit to travel do not board any aircraft.

In addition to the NTS, the airport and our visitors are kept safe by the following agencies:
- Airport Island Fire Service / Station 37 of the Fire Service of Mascograd
- RMI Police Service / Division of the Mascograd Police Service
- Air Warden RMI / Joint-Operation of the Ministry of Defense's Empire Guard Division and the Ministry of Transportation's National Transit Security

If visitors ever fall ill or require medical attention at any time, the following are available:
- Airport Island Medical Centre / Located on South Imperial Drive
- RMI Medical Facility / Located in Terminal A, North End
- First Aid/Defibrillator Stations located at every gate in every terminal.
Last edited by Mascovia on Thu May 22, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Thu May 22, 2014 12:50 pm

RMI is located in a special district called "Airport Island". This retail/commercially-centered island has many hotels, restaurants, bars, and family fun centers. If your flight has been cancelled, or if you want conveniently located accommodations, then browse your selection of choices below!

Last edited by Mascovia on Thu May 22, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Thu May 22, 2014 1:12 pm

In order to expand our airport services, to enhance the experience of all of our visitors, we depend on you. As a business owner, whether you're an airline company, a transportation company, catering service, or whatever it may be, we hope to do business with you as you construct a branch here at RMI. Below you will find our current recruitment status for business types and our applications combined here in one section.

We look forward to meeting with you!

Recruitment Status

Application Centre

Application for Landing Rights
Sent from:
Subject: Landing Rights Application[/i]

[b]Destinations Arriving From:[/b]
[b]Distance to RMI:[/b]

[b]Flight Time to RMI:[/b]
[] 2-3 hours (Short)
[] 4-6 hours (Medium)
[] 7-10 hours (Long)

[b]Which days and blocks would you like to apply for?: [/b]
[i]Monday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Tuesday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Wednesday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Thursday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Thursday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Friday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Saturday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

[i]Sunday[/i]
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Application for Gate Rental
b]Gate Rental Application[/b]
Sent from:
Subject: Gate Rental Application[/i]

[b]Link to Landing Rights Application:[/b]

[b]Which terminal/s would you like to rent gates from?:[/b]

[b]Which gates would you like to rent?:[/b][i]Gate assignment is on first come first serve basis[/i]
PLACE RESPONSE HERE

Application for Airline Lounge
[b]Link to Landing Slot Application:[/b]
[b]Link to Gate Rental Application:[/b]

[b]How many lounges? ONE or TWO?:[/b]
[b]What class/es does the lounge/s serve? FIRST, BUSINESS, and/or ECONOMY?:[/b]
[b]Name of the lounge/s:[/b]
[b]Are the lounges self serve or catered?:[/b]
[b]Will they require a license to sell alcohol?:[/b]
[b]What are the hours of the lounge/s?:[/b]
[b]Brief description or list of special amenities in the lounge/s?:[/b]

Application for All Other Business Types
Sent from:
Subject: Bid for Business with RMI[/i]

[b]Business Name:[/b]
[b]Business Type:[/b]

[b]Relevant description of your business and offer for RMI:[/b]
Last edited by Mascovia on Thu May 22, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Thu May 22, 2014 2:00 pm

22 May, 2014

Mascograd, Mascovia - RMI has been RE-OPENED FOR BIDDING! Today marks another historic day for Romanov Masco Internatioal Airport. For the third time in history, the airport has been opened up for bidding by airlines to fly into RMI. The last this was done was in 2009 with 13 new airlines serving RMI. All interested prospects are encouraged to visit the Applications Center and apply using the appropriate form. With your visit to RMI, we hope you discover why we are more than just an airport!

ImageImageImage
M. MardanovHIH, Prince NikolaiHIH, Tsar Alexei IV
Operations DirectorActing CEO of Romanov Holdings
Romanov Masco International Airport
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 am

27 May, 2014

Mascograd, Mascovia - Make RMI your first choice airport - for you and your airline! Apply today for landing rights and gate rental!

M. Mardanov
Operations Director
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Alebcay
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alebcay » Tue May 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Sent from: Caleb Xu, Operations Manager, budgetAir

Subject: Landing Rights Application

Airline/s: budgetAir
Storefront Link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292504
Headquarters: Booker Hyden International Airport, Booker, Alebcay

Destinations Arriving From: Booker Hyden International Airport, Booker, Alebcay
Distance to RMI:
Place an "X" in the appropriate box[/]
[X] 1500 - 3000 mi / 2414 - 4828 km (Medium)

Flight Time to RMI:
[] 2-3 hours (Short)
[X] 4-6 hours (Medium)
[] 7-10 hours (Long)

Which days and blocks would you like to apply for?:
[i]Monday

[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Tuesday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Wednesday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Thursday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Thursday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Friday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Saturday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Sunday
[] Block One
[] Block Two
[] Block Three
[X] Block Four
[] Block Five
[] Block Six
[X] Block Seven
[] Block Eight

Subject: Gate Rental Application

Airline/s: budgetAir
Storefront Link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292504
Headquarters: Booker Hyden International Airport, Booker, Alebcay
Link to Landing Rights Application: See above, attached in this post

Which terminal/s would you like to rent gates from?:
[X] Terminal A (International and Domestic)

Which gates would you like to rent?:Gate assignment is on first come first serve basis

A39-40 (Terminal A, Gates 39 and 40)

Best regards,

Caleb Xu
Operations Manager
budgetAir

Mascovia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mascovia » Wed May 28, 2014 6:19 am

28 May, 2014

Addressed to: Caleb Xu, Operations Manager, budgetAir

The following applications have been accepted:
    - Landing Rights Application
    - Gate Rental Application

We look forward to doing business with you, Mr. Xu, as your airline will provide a more cost efficient way of traveling for our guests. See you at RMI!

Airline: budgetAir
Date of Application: 27 May 2014
Date of Acceptance: 28 May 2014

Landing Rights: GRANTED
Gate Rental: GRANTED
Airline Lounge: N/A

Landing Frequency: DAILY; Block 4, Block 7
Gates of Operation: TA G39-G40

M. Mardanov
Operations Director
Alexei IV
His Imperial Highness

Londsdale
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Londsdale » Fri May 30, 2014 11:09 am

Dear Mr. Mardanov,

Thank you for your communique.

According to your proposition in your application previously sent to us, you have assigned gates A1 to A3 for AW. As we would not be operating a number of flights that would demand more gates, we will not be asking for any expansions as of the moment. We would also not be opening an Arklay Airways Loft Lounge at the moment, but if the demand becomes significant enough, we would be notifying you of this immediately.

Sincerely Yours,

Jessica Harley,
EVP of Operations, Arklay Airways

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade