NATION

PASSWORD

PURE Maple Syrup (WIP) OPEN

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

PURE Maple Syrup (WIP) OPEN

Postby Rhodevus » Thu May 15, 2014 7:22 pm

"The offspring of Organic Quality and Science"

PURE started as a small family run farm, created in the year 1822. After over 190 years, PURE has turned into a massive industrious powerhouse, owning over 300,000 Acres of land around Rhodevus as a way of keeping up with the demands for their famous syrup. As the Motto says: "The Offspring of Organic Quality and Science." The company takes this phrase quite literally, by only growing their trees at a scientifically perfect altitude, feeding the plants scientifically designed nutrients to allow the trees to grow stronger, taller and live longer.

PURE prides itself on having a 100% environmentally friendly production process.

Some of our oldest maple trees.
Micheal Johnson Jr. carrying a board with 30 years of first place awards,
for the highest quality syrup in the Region
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:16 am, edited 16 times in total.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 4:37 am

PURE has been a family run business for the past 190 years. We at PURE pride ourselves in making the highest quality of syrups in the Region, while still keeping completely environmentally clean. The company owns over 300,000 acres of land across Rhodevus at perfect altitudes to create the finest sap, which we use in our syrups. We staff over 4000 employees, who are all given an equal share in the company. We are all just one big family!

So, you want to know how we make Maple Syrup?

It would be rude if I told you it was a trade secret!

Creating Maple Syrup is more than just a business, it is like raising a child, in a planty sort of way. We grow all the trees we can, raising them as saplings on top of our privately owned mountain, at around 400 feet above sea level, allowing the plant to get used to limited oxygen levels. After about 2 years, the sapling is then shipped down do the nice hilly Rhodeve countryside, where they saplings are replanted and allowed to grow for another 20 years. After this long amount of time, we start sapping the plant. This trademarked process involves giving the plant scientifically monitored soils and water, as well as mixing branches from different, older trees to the younger ones.

What this does, is increases the genetic diversity of the trees. No two trees are exactly alike! After, we tap the tree and allow for the sap to begin pouring out. Once we have about a bucketful,
it is off to our log-house syrup factories. And yes, when we say log house, we mean Log house! The log houses allow the syrups to pick up the famous olden times smell, which our products are known for. We boil the sap in 2 cups of water (2 cups of water for every bucket of sap), allow it to cool, then reheat it in 4 Liters of water bringing it to a liquid consistency.

Onto the final step! We add in our special ingredients, and mix into our flavoured syrups, ground up fruits, cinnamon, cocoa, or whatever the flavour is supposed to be. We only use homegrown organic ingredients!
We then stick the syrup in a bottle and ship it by plane directly to your stores!
Last edited by Rhodevus on Fri May 16, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 1:12 pm

PURE began in 1822 by a family of farmers. They owned a nice plot of land making up about 4 acres, which they used to grow maple trees. After continuously selling out their home made syrup, they decided to open up the company as Johnson and Son's Syrup. As the business began to grow, more land was bought out to plant the trees needed to supply the incredible demand for their syrup. In 1831, Johnson and Son's Syrup purchased its first warehouse, to store excess product and ingredients. This truly marked the beginning of the company as a national business.

In October of 1856, the Johnson and Son's Syrup grew to hold the amount of land it does to this day, 300,000 acres. Finally, technology was beginning to rapidly advance, allowing for science to be added to the production method. By 1931, most of the environmental procedures were put in place, as well as the biological gene transfers, allowing for unique maple trees.

In 1936, Johnson and Son's Syrup was bought by Julius Inc. The company was renamed PURE syrup. It was in this time, that PURE flourished. It became extremely well known around the region, winning medals and awards for best syrup, tastiest syrup and Rhodeve business of the year (1944). All was going well for PURE.

In 1976, PURE Syrup was bought back by Beauregard Johnson, a descendant of the company's founder. He kept the name as PURE, but reformed the process to make the syrup taste more homemade. Finally, PURE syrup became the first company in Rhodevus to be completely environmentally neutral and certified energy efficient.

As technology advances, so does the syrup making process. Scientists work all year to create new ways to produce the high quality syrup you know and love today!
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 1:14 pm

PURE syrup delivers our product directly to your company's doorstep. We pride ourselves on our 3 day maximum shipping guarantee. If it has not arrived in 3 days, the syrup is free!*
We make sure our syrups are made to satisfaction. If you would like it more or less thick, just ask us in your application! We would be more than happy to help you.

*shipping to countries of a distance over 5000 km (3106 miles) can take a minimum of 5 days.
Last edited by Rhodevus on Fri May 16, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Perfect Smooth Taste from Owner John Johnson's personal favourite: Classic Maple!

We at PURE are proud to offer you a great selection of choices of syrups, for you to taste.

Prices (NSD) per liter
Classics:
ImageMaple Syrup ($15)
Cinnamon Syrup ($17)
Cocoa Syrup ($18)
Buttermilk Syrup ($16)
Vanilla Syrup ($17)
Maple Creme Syrup ($16)
New!Chocolate Maple Syrup ($19)

Specialites:
Strawberry Syrup ($22)
Apple Syrup ($22)
ImageSecret Recipe Syrup ($25)
Orange Syrup ($21)
Cherry Syrup ($22)
ImageTomato and Carrot Syrup (23)
Pomegranate Syrup ($20)
New!Honey and Cinnamon Syrup ($26)

Syrup Treats
New!Chewy Maple Candy
New!Maple Butter Fudge

More flavours are always on their way! Not all flavours are on the international market just yet, so once enough demand builds up, we will release these choices for purchase.

Image= Crowd Favourite!
New!=New Products
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Want PURE Syrups?

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Type of Syrup:[/b]
[b]Amount (In Liters):[/b]
[b]Extra Requests:[/b]

Want a PURE orchard in your nation?

[b]Name of city:[/b]
[b]Amount of land to be given (in acres):[/b]
[b]Any environmental laws we need to know:[/b]
[b]Any other information we should know before setting up an orchard:[/b]

Want to Sponsor or Supply PURE?

[b]Name of Company (if applicable):[/b]
[b]What you would like to supply or sponsor:[/b]
Last edited by Rhodevus on Fri May 16, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Reserved for expansion
Last edited by Rhodevus on Fri May 16, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Reserved for Expansion
Last edited by Rhodevus on Fri May 16, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 16, 2014 8:12 pm

PURE syrup is open for business!
She/Her

Factbook

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Fri May 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Dear sir or madam:

South Seas Soda Company has recently become aware of your business and comes to you today with a unique proposal. Maple flavor constitutes a unique position within our flavor portfolio. While it is the star of Maple Cream, one of our traditional soda flavors, it is also problematic to procure. South Seas Soda Company is headquartered in the tropical isles of Costa Aluria. As such, Maple trees do not endemically grow within our islands. The Maple Cream sodas which we offer were a recipe originally penned by our founder over one hundred years ago, but the flavor was lost for years, hidden inside a previously unfound journal. Now that this journal has been found, the Maple Cream flavor has recently been placed back into production. Since its (new) inception has been so recently, our company has not yet secured a stable provider of Maple flavoring.

You can imagine our pleasure, then, at the discovery of your business. I come to you today to pitch the idea of PURE becoming a trusted supplier to our company. We are in pursuit of Maple concentrate with no additional flavors added. Our wishes would be for Maple flavoring which has been concentrated in a greater ratio than even syrup, as the flavoring will be added as part of the brewing process and diluted from that point. This greater concentration would allow for more efficient shipping and storage use.

While we would be pleased with the possibility of purchasing said Maple concentrate from your syrup distilleries, we would be overjoyed with an even bigger solution to our needs. We believe it would be absolutely fantastic if land was made available from your Maple groves for lease by South Seas Soda Company. Under such agreement, PURE would supply land with mature Maples that we could then contract to use to ensure a steady production of Maple flavoring for our sodas. PURE would continue to own the land and could opt out of the contract at any time, while South Seas Soda Company would provide all the necessary functions including tapping the trees and distilling the concentrate. These functions could also be included as part of the contracted duties offered by PURE for an additional fee accrued to South Seas Soda Company. We understand the difficulties of reserving farm space for what we would consider luxurious uses; as such a portion of the harvest from any contracted lands would be reserved for distribution at local food banks, one of the ways South Seas Soda Company gives back to the community.

While Maple Cream soda is a recent (re)addition to our flavor portfolio, we fully expect it to perform well, gaining additional market share as it becomes known. Its unique flavor as a soda projects a growing performance, one of the main reasons it was selected for our portfolio. We believe it to be a wise practice to procure suppliers in anticipation of this growth so that production may not be interrupted.

We thank you in advance for this potential partnership, whether PURE responds as a supplier or as a contractor. We wish your business all the best.

With cheer,
Allistair Houghton
President, South Seas Soda Company

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat May 17, 2014 7:13 am

Costa Aluria wrote:

Dear sir or madam:

South Seas Soda Company has recently become aware of your business and comes to you today with a unique proposal. Maple flavor constitutes a unique position within our flavor portfolio. While it is the star of Maple Cream, one of our traditional soda flavors, it is also problematic to procure. South Seas Soda Company is headquartered in the tropical isles of Costa Aluria. As such, Maple trees do not endemically grow within our islands. The Maple Cream sodas which we offer were a recipe originally penned by our founder over one hundred years ago, but the flavor was lost for years, hidden inside a previously unfound journal. Now that this journal has been found, the Maple Cream flavor has recently been placed back into production. Since its (new) inception has been so recently, our company has not yet secured a stable provider of Maple flavoring.

You can imagine our pleasure, then, at the discovery of your business. I come to you today to pitch the idea of PURE becoming a trusted supplier to our company. We are in pursuit of Maple concentrate with no additional flavors added. Our wishes would be for Maple flavoring which has been concentrated in a greater ratio than even syrup, as the flavoring will be added as part of the brewing process and diluted from that point. This greater concentration would allow for more efficient shipping and storage use.

While we would be pleased with the possibility of purchasing said Maple concentrate from your syrup distilleries, we would be overjoyed with an even bigger solution to our needs. We believe it would be absolutely fantastic if land was made available from your Maple groves for lease by South Seas Soda Company. Under such agreement, PURE would supply land with mature Maples that we could then contract to use to ensure a steady production of Maple flavoring for our sodas. PURE would continue to own the land and could opt out of the contract at any time, while South Seas Soda Company would provide all the necessary functions including tapping the trees and distilling the concentrate. These functions could also be included as part of the contracted duties offered by PURE for an additional fee accrued to South Seas Soda Company. We understand the difficulties of reserving farm space for what we would consider luxurious uses; as such a portion of the harvest from any contracted lands would be reserved for distribution at local food banks, one of the ways South Seas Soda Company gives back to the community.

While Maple Cream soda is a recent (re)addition to our flavor portfolio, we fully expect it to perform well, gaining additional market share as it becomes known. Its unique flavor as a soda projects a growing performance, one of the main reasons it was selected for our portfolio. We believe it to be a wise practice to procure suppliers in anticipation of this growth so that production may not be interrupted.

We thank you in advance for this potential partnership, whether PURE responds as a supplier or as a contractor. We wish your business all the best.

With cheer,
(Image)
Allistair Houghton

From The Desk of John Johnson Sr.

Dear Allistair Houghton, President of the South Seas Soda Company

We are very happy to here about your expanding flavour options. Maple Cream is quite a unique flavour that we believe as well can be a major success in a company as well known as yours. My Economic Advisory Board has told me that this will also help spread the word of PURE syrup's Global opening.

As such, we have created a two step plan which we hope the you will accept, as to allow a close partnership between our companies. Firstly, we will send shipments of our maple concentrate to your company in Costa Aluria for six months, to test the consumer response to such a product. If both our companies deem it a success, we will gladly lease out land to your company for a very small fee, as well as the fees you have recommended in your letter to me.

We hope that this partnership will benefit the both of our companies, and may you find success in any future endeavors you partake in.
With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)
Owner, President, PURE syrup
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 am

Rhodevus wrote:
(Image)

Dear Allistair Houghton, President of the South Seas Soda Company

We are very happy to here about your expanding flavour options. Maple Cream is quite a unique flavour that we believe as well can be a major success in a company as well known as yours. My Economic Advisory Board has told me that this will also help spread the word of PURE syrup's Global opening.

As such, we have created a two step plan which we hope the you will accept, as to allow a close partnership between our companies. Firstly, we will send shipments of our maple concentrate to your company in Costa Aluria for six months, to test the consumer response to such a product. If both our companies deem it a success, we will gladly lease out land to your company for a very small fee, as well as the fees you have recommended in your letter to me.

We hope that this partnership will benefit the both of our companies, and may you find success in any future endeavors you partake in.
With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)

Attention: John Johnson, Sr.

South Seas Soda Company is quite pleased with your amicable response. Having considered your two-tiered proposal, we believe this to be an excellent accommodation. It will not only allow all parties involved a chance to reflect upon how well the partnership is occurring, but it will also provide a bit of a buffer for our company to assess the projected demand for Maple flavoring. Perhaps most importantly, our customers will have a chance to respond to the subtle changes, should there be any, in a difference of Maple as it becomes tapped from new trees.

Therefore, we have unanimously accepted your proposal to supply our company for six months, and will seek to employ a partnership at a deeper level in the future. We look forward with great anticipation to the partnership with PURE. As you may know, our sodas are all handcrafted with only natural ingredients, so the possibility of a partnership with a company such as PURE, having such great environmental concern, is of significant importance to us.

We look forward to a great partnership, and thank you for helping us to bring the flavors of the South Seas to our customers.

With effervescence,
Allistair Houghton

Exoduss
Civilian

Founded: Apr 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Exoduss » Sun May 18, 2014 2:28 am

I would love to buy all your syrup

Yours truly,

King Sam Lee I of Exoduss

Nation Name: Exoduss
Type of Syrup: Maple
Amount (In Liters): 1.9 gallons
Extra Requests: Mix with all the other syrups

:kiss: :kiss:

Roww
Lobbyist

Founded: May 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Roww » Sun May 18, 2014 2:52 am

Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Roww
Name of Company (if applicable): The Roww National Government, represented by Chancellor Smith, Economic Advisor to High General Cole, Supreme Commander of Roww
What you would like to supply or sponsor: We wish to supply capital, for a part ownership of your company. We feel a 1 million NSD deposit for 10% of your newly founded company is fair. We are open to contributing more, on an "as needed" basis. We are open to a counter offer, if you feel it to be necessary.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun May 18, 2014 6:53 am

Exoduss wrote:I would love to buy all your syrup

Yours truly,

King Sam Lee I of Exoduss

[spoiler=Purchase form]Nation Name: Exoduss
Type of Syrup: Maple
Amount (In Liters): 1.9 gallons
Extra Requests: Mix with all the other syrups

:kiss: :kiss:

Dear King Sam Lee I of Exoduss,

You request for Maple Syrup has been processed and Accepted! The total cost is $107.85 NSD. You can expect the amount you have requested to arrive to you in three days.
We at PURE syrup thanks you for ordering from us and hope you enjoy!

With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)

PS. We cannot accept you extra request for all the types of syrups, as we cannot confirm how
much you would like of each. Next time, can you please make an order form for each syrup, or
using the same order form, specify which syrups and the quantity you would like.
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun May 18, 2014 6:58 am

Roww wrote:Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Roww
Name of Company (if applicable): The Roww National Government, represented by Chancellor Smith, Economic Advisor to High General Cole, Supreme Commander of Roww
What you would like to supply or sponsor: We wish to supply capital, for a part ownership of your company. We feel a 1 million NSD deposit for 10% of your newly founded company is fair. We are open to contributing more, on an "as needed" basis. We are open to a counter offer, if you feel it to be necessary.

Dear Chancellor Smith of Roww,

We thank you for taking an interest in our company, but we have to Decline your request for part ownership. After checking through the World Store database,
We did not find any store that you have previously owned, giving us the reassurance that you will know what to do in our company. We are sorry to say that we do not need
the money enough to give away parts of our company.

But, good luck in your future endeavors.
With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)
She/Her

Factbook

Philytumin
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Philytumin » Sun May 18, 2014 7:53 am

By way of King Roger and Princess Anna,

We would love to have some of your finest syrup. My daughter the princess is very fond of strawberry and would love to try some of it.
We thank you,
King Roger

Nation Name: Philytumin
Type of Syrup: Strawberry syrup
Amount (In Liters): 2
Extra Requests: none

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun May 18, 2014 7:55 am

Philytumin wrote:By way of King Roger and Princess Anna,

We would love to have some of your finest syrup. My daughter the princess is very fond of strawberry and would love to try some of it.
We thank you,
King Roger

Nation Name: Philytumin
Type of Syrup: Strawberry syrup
Amount (In Liters): 2
Extra Requests: none

Dear King Roger,

You request for Strawberry Syrup has been processed and Accepted! The total cost is $44 NSD. You can expect the amount you have requested to arrive to you in three days.

With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Eubatu
Secretary

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eubatu » Sun May 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Nation Name: The Protectorate of Eubatu
Type of Syrup: Pomegranate Syrup
Amount (In Liters): 100
Extra Requests: Can you put a bow tie on the packages?

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Eubatu wrote:Nation Name: The Protectorate of Eubatu
Type of Syrup: Pomegranate Syrup
Amount (In Liters): 100
Extra Requests: Can you put a bow tie on the packages?

Dear Leaders of Eubatu

You request for Pomegranate Syrup has been processed and Accepted! The total cost is $2000 NSD. You can expect the amount you have requested to arrive to you in three days.

With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:08 pm

shameful bump
She/Her

Factbook

Radiomatics Moorburgh
Envoy

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Radiomatics Moorburgh » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Name of Nations: Radiomatics Moorburgh
Name of city: Brenningyon
Amount of land to be given (in acres): 70
Any environmental laws we need to know: Green Technologies Practice
Any other information we should know before setting up an orchard: Organic-base Practice

Regard
RM Brenningyon Organic Farm Ltd

Nation Name:

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Radiomatics Moorburgh wrote:
(Image)
Name of Nations: Radiomatics Moorburgh
Name of city: Brenningyon
Amount of land to be given (in acres): 70
Any environmental laws we need to know: Green Technologies Practice
Any other information we should know before setting up an orchard: Organic-base Practice

Regard
RM Brenningyon Organic Farm Ltd

Nation Name:

Dear Leaders of Radiomatics Moorburgh

We thank you for this land donation to PURE syrups, so that we can provide our famous product so close to home. Your offer has been accepted! It will be a pleasure doing business with you, and hope to expand our friendship in the future.

With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)
She/Her

Factbook

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:16 pm

To: PURE Maple Syrup

I am pleased to apply for a partnership with your company! I would also like to know if iur new product involving maple syrup and chocolate will be on the shelves of your stores. I look forward to a prosperous future between our businesses.

Nation Name: Smoya
Name of city: Warsan
Amount of land to be given (in acres): 120
Any environmental laws we need to know: No.
Any other information we should know before setting up an orchard: No.
Visit Sunalaya!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Smoya wrote:
To: PURE Maple Syrup

I am pleased to apply for a partnership with your company! I would also like to know if iur new product involving maple syrup and chocolate will be on the shelves of your stores. I look forward to a prosperous future between our businesses.

Nation Name: Smoya
Name of city: Warsan
Amount of land to be given (in acres): 120
Any environmental laws we need to know: No.
Any other information we should know before setting up an orchard: No.

Dear Leaders of Smoya

We thank you for this land donation to PURE syrups, so that we can provide our famous product so close to home. Your offer has been accepted! It will be a pleasure doing business with you, and hope to expand our friendship in the future.

With Friendship,
John Johnson Sr.
(signature)
She/Her

Factbook

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade