NATION

PASSWORD

Limburg Automotive | By AstCorp

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Limburg Automotive | By AstCorp

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Greatness. Defined.

Limburg Automotive, founded in 1952 in the nation of ViZion, it's name illicits images of prestige, wealth, elite status, greatness as a major producer of luxury vehicles. Today, as part of Astyria Corporation, this Astyrian-based luxury automaker has grand history and a bright future.

Car Lineup
Culmine
Price: $1.5 million
Production Numbers: 100 total over three years.
Engine: Mid-mounted 4.4L Twin-Turbocharged "Vexor" V12 Engine
Horsepower: 800 @ 7500-8500 RPM
Torque: 544 lbs-ft @ 6000 RPM
Redline: 9500 RPM
Drive: Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
Transmission: Option of 6-speed manual or Dual-clutch 8-speed automated manual
Weight: 3400 lbs
Length: 174.5 in
Width: 81.0 in
Height: 43.2 in
Wheel Base: 103.8 in
Fr. Track: 61.0 in
Rr. Track: 65.1 in
Weight Distribution: 49/51 front/rear
Tires: Fr: 295/30/20; Rr: 295/30/20
Brakes: Fr: Carbon-ceramic 16" 6-piston; Rr: Carbon-ceramic 15" 6-piston
Order Your Limburg Culmine Here!

Ander Entry Luxury Compact
Four Door Sedan
Leight: 4,400 mm (173.2 in)
Height: 1,430 mm (56.3 in)
Width: 1,800 mm (69.5 in)
Wheelbase: 2,600 mm (102.4 in)
Engine: Supercharged 2.5 litre four cilinder petrol engine; lithium-ion battery-powered electric motor
Horsepower: Petrol engine: 241 bhp (180 kW; 244 PS) ; Electric engine: 33 bhp (25 kW; 33 PS)
Redline: 7000RPM
Drive: Intelligent All-Wheel drive
Transmission: Option 1: 6-speed manual Option 2: 6-speed automatic gearbox
Price: NS$ 192,000

Cordoza Entry Sport Compact
Two Door Coupe, Three Door Hatch

Valdor Luxury Midsize
Sedan, Coupe

Markus Luxury Fullsize
Sedan, Coupe, Convertible

Meraviglioso Ultra Luxury *COMING SOON GLOBALLY*
Sedan

Splendido Ultra Luxury *COMING SOON GLOBALLY*
Coupe, Convertible

Arbett Luxury Compact Crossover
Four Door

Jestop Luxury Fullsize SUV *COMING SOON GLOBALLY*
Four Door
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:59 pm

The Culmine - Performance and Luxury, United

Limburg Automotive - long the symbol of power, prestige, success, wealth. Introducing the Limburg Culmine, an ultra-exclusive hypercar built for the elite. This one-of-a-kind two-seater super exotic is truly a masterpiece - and a rarity. Only 100 will be built in total over the next three years at the price of $1.5 million USD. Each engine will be signed by the man who built it by hand, while the dash will receive a numbered plaque signed by Mr. Culmine, the engineer and the man the car was named after. Mr. Jon Culmine is a well-known race car driver in ViZion who exclusively pilots Limburg automobiles on the countries finest race tracks.

In addition, the materials and colors - down to the engine, brakes, and wheels - are completely customizable. And should you prefer something a little more plush than the standard racing seats, we can make a seat custom to your liking. However, each seat is designed specifically to the buyer no matter the seat choice. Likewise, choosing from a multitude of seating wheels, wheel designs, and shift balls will ensure there are no two vehicles are remotely alike! There truly is nothing like this vehicle when it comes to exclusitivity.

Likewise, when it comes to engineering, this vehicle is the pinnacle of the automotive world! An aluminum/titanium skeletal structure and carbon-fiber exterior panels give this car an incredibly stiff, yet light build. Meanwhile, the free-revving Vexor engine is based off our F1 engines - Limburg is the most victorious manufacturer in ViZion over the past fifteen years. At wide-open throttle, the Vexor engine, screaming to its 9500 RPM redline, can break glass at it creates lustful stares by those who are entranced from the sound of the engine and exhaust.

The two transmissions are both magnificent pieces of work as well! Should you opt for the traditional six speed manual, you will get snick-snick fast shifts, needing just two inches of travel per shift. The mechanical feel, tightness of the gearing, and placement of the pedals are absolutely perfect for tearing up the street or track.

Meanwhile, going for the eight-speed dual-clutch automated manual will get you lightening quick .20 millisecond shifts. Add to that the fabulous rev-matching downshifts which, under hard driving, will illicit an explosive backfire and flames through the exhaust pipe, and you have the makings of something amazing.

There is no vehicle that will give you such delight or feel of the drive, sights, and sounds. Feeling the big V12 right behind your back, the sucking of the engine intakes by your ear, and the distinct exhaust note screaming just feet away from you will leave you desiring only one thing - more of the Culmine.

Specifications
Price: $1.5 million
Production Numbers: 100 total over three years.
Engine: Mid-mounted 4.4L Twin-Turbocharged "Vexor" V12 Engine
Horsepower: 800 @ 7500-8500 RPM
Torque: 544 lbs-ft @ 6000 RPM
Redline: 9500 RPM
Drive: Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
Transmission: Option of 6-speed manual or Dual-clutch 8-speed automated manual
Weight: 3400 lbs
Length: 174.5 in
Width: 81.0 in
Height: 43.2 in
Wheel Base: 103.8 in
Fr. Track: 61.0 in
Rr. Track: 65.1 in
Weight Distribution: 49/51 front/rear
Seats: 2
Tires: Fr: 295/30/20; Rr: 295/30/20
Brakes: Fr: Carbon-ceramic 16" 6-piston; Rr: Carbon-ceramic 15" 6-piston

Customization Program
Code: Select all
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Home Country:[/i]
[i]Exterior Color Scheme:[/i]
[i]Interior Color Scheme:[/i]
[i]Interior Materials:[/i] (Standard: Brushed titanium trimming, black leather dash, doors, seats, touch-areas, black suede ceiling)
[i]Seats:[/i] (Standard: Custom-fit racing seats)
[i]Suspension Setting:[/i] (Standard: Four-mode; Comfort, Standard, Handling, Racing)
[i]Transmission:[/i] (Six Speed Manual or Eight-Speed Dual Clutch Automated Manual)
[i]Steering Wheel:[/i] (Flat-bottom F1 style, round small, round large, round no-button racing, custom design)
[i]Wheel Design:[/i] (Three spoke, six spoke, eight spoke, custom)
[i]Wheel Colors:[/i]
[i]Shift Ball Design:[/i] (ComfortFit, large ball, small ball, cube, custom)
[i]Special Requests:[/i]
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Mon May 05, 2014 4:59 pm

-RESERVED-
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Mon May 05, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Mon May 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Greatness. Defined.

We are excited to announce that the Ander is now available to the global market!

Return to Global Economics and Trade