NATION

PASSWORD

State Patrol (OOC,Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hornesia
Senator

Founded: Jul 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sat May 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Alouite wrote:
Hornesia wrote:First if all, that exact image has been used by another character. Also, your character is too much of a "model cop" to fit in too well with our group of rowdy fuckups.

Lol, what a coincidence. I'll change the image. But what's wrong with being good at your job, he will not act as perfect as he is, but can be made fun of for being too innocent.

The problem with him being too good at his job is that this is the post they asssign the troublemakers to.
Hobbies:Civil war reenacting, Filmmaking doing stupid things with cars
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley
Literature: Kurt Vonnegut, The Kite Runner, Truman Capote, Southern Gothic

Pseudo-redneck half Jew liberal from the deep south.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Sat May 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Hornesia wrote:
Alouite wrote:Lol, what a coincidence. I'll change the image. But what's wrong with being good at your job, he will not act as perfect as he is, but can be made fun of for being too innocent.

The problem with him being too good at his job is that this is the post they asssign the troublemakers to.

Ah... I will make him do a fuckup in the Bio during his second year and just now be assigned there.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Sat May 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Alouite wrote:
Hornesia wrote:First if all, that exact image has been used by another character. Also, your character is too much of a "model cop" to fit in too well with our group of rowdy fuckups.

Lol, what a coincidence. I'll change the image. But what's wrong with being good at your job, he will not act as good as he is, but can be made fun of for being too innocent.

We could use a good cop.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 pm

Hornesia wrote:
Grenartia wrote:
Do we sell leader cola?

The post captain slot is open, if that's what you're asking.

Actually, I was referencing the burger kid's line, but if you're offering, I'll bite.

I'll have to change the app I was working on though.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Sat May 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Hornesia wrote:The post captain slot is open, if that's what you're asking.

Actually, I was referencing the burger kid's line, but if you're offering, I'll bite.

Actually, on second thought, I'm gonna have to decline that.

Name: Allison DeGraw
Sex: No thanks, I have all I need already. Male (secret IC)
Birthplace: Nashville, TN
Nationality: American
Appearance (Picture preferred): Image
Military experience: none
Law Enforcement experience: 2 years
Habits and traits: Rather withdrawn about much of her past, though that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy fucking around with her fellow officers, and can goof off with the best of them.
Background (At least one paragraph): Born in Nashville, Allison and her family moved to Lookout Mountain, Georgia when she was 5. After graduating high school she decided to join the GSP, assigned to the local post in LaFayette. Due to a mix of shenanigans (both on and off duty, including a notable incident involving helping several college seniors mount their school's toilets on the roof of the building for their senior prank) and undisclosed unrelated office politics, she was transferred to the Linden County post.
RP Example (Unless I know you): Well, I did discuss this thing with you in the Cafe, but if you really need an example, I'm also in Excalibur Squadron.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Sat May 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

Actually, on second thought, I'm gonna have to decline that.

Name: Allison DeGraw
Sex: No thanks, I have all I need already. Male (secret IC)
Birthplace: Nashville, TN
Appearance (Picture preferred): Image
Military experience: none
Law Enforcement experience: 2 years
Habits and traits: Rather withdrawn about much of her past, though that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy fucking around with her fellow officers, and can goof off with the best of them.
Background (At least one paragraph): Born in Nashville, Allison and her family moved to Lookout Mountain, Georgia when she was 5. After graduating high school she decided to join the GSP, assigned to the local post in LaFayette. Due to a mix of shenanigans (both on and off duty, including a notable incident involving helping several college seniors mount their school's toilets on the roof of the building for their senior prank) and undisclosed unrelated office politics, she was transferred to the Linden County post.
RP Example (Unless I know you): Well, I did discuss this thing with you in the Cafe, but if you really need an example, I'm also in Excalibur Squadron.

Approved.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The Soviet Lunar State
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Lunar State » Sun May 04, 2014 3:08 am

Name: Matthew McHale

Sex: Yes.

Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia

Appearance (Picture preferred):
Standing on the leftmost.

Military experience: N/A

Law Enforcement experience: Fresh rookie.

Habits and traits: Gets easily nervous and flustered under pressure. Clumsy, forgetful and generally the laughing stock/whipping boy of the department.

Background (At least one paragraph): Born to a life of peace and privilege in the suburbs, Matthew grew up to be a good, law-abiding citizen who kept his nose as clean as possible to make sure his lifelong dream of becoming a law enforcement officer came true. In school, Matt grew to be a model student and got his first taste of 'law enforcement' as prefect and hall monitor (positions he took very very very seriously). He also worked part-time as a security guard at some warehouse where his vigilant watch protected food crates from rats and desperate hobos. As soon as he was done with school, he immediately applied to the police academy wherein he excelled pretty well and graduated at the top of his class. Wanting 'action' and 'adventure', he decided to join the State Troopers.

RP Example (Unless I know you): Here ya go.
Coincidentally, in this RP, I was in the law enforcement field as well.
Last edited by The Soviet Lunar State on Wed May 07, 2014 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The last vestige of the USSR on the moon.
Read about the glory of The Soviet Lunar State in our factbook here!
Feel free to TG me about any of these.
  • Ancient Tombstones - Ancient mythological Greece with mechs and exosuits used by demigods.
  • Posh Tombstones - Steampunk Victorian-era crime thriller by a Scotland Yard task force.
  • The Gray Zone - Zombie outbreak in a city from the perspective of a military squad.

A member of Screw Realism!

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Sun May 04, 2014 3:26 am

The Soviet Lunar State wrote:
Name: Matthew McHale

Sex: Yes.

(Image)
Standing on the leftmost.

Military experience: N/A

Law Enforcement experience: Fresh rookie.

Habits and traits: Gets easily nervous and flustered under pressure. Clumsy, forgetful and generally the laughing stock/whipping boy of the department.

Background (At least one paragraph): Born to a life of peace and privilege in the suburbs, Matthew grew up to be a good, law-abiding citizen who kept his nose as clean as possible to make sure his lifelong dream of becoming a law enforcement officer came true. In school, Matt grew to be a model student and got his first taste of 'law enforcement' as prefect and hall monitor (positions he took very very very seriously). He also worked part-time as a security guard at some warehouse where his vigilant watch protected food crates from rats and desperate hobos. As soon as he was done with school, he immediately applied to the police academy wherein he excelled pretty well and graduated at the top of his class. Wanting 'action' and 'adventure', he decided to join the State Troopers.

RP Example (Unless I know you): Here ya go.
Coincidentally, in this RP, I was in the law enforcement field as well.

Approval rescinded; you have to be 21 to be an LEO.
Last edited by Hornesia on Sun May 04, 2014 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music: Hardcore Punk/Metalcore/Post-Hardcore/Screamo/Whatever they're calling loud music with screaming these days
Bands I'm into: Silverstein, Defeater, The Ghost Inside, Expire, Ice Nine Kills, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Amidst The Grave's Demons
Movies/TV: The Dirties, End of Watch, Sicario, Frozen, True Detective, The Fall, Happy Valley

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Mon May 05, 2014 2:31 pm

I'm feeling a nasty case of writer's block, so I'm going to wait a day or so for it to clear up.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Mon May 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Grenartia wrote:I'm feeling a nasty case of writer's block, so I'm going to wait a day or so for it to clear up.

Fair enough. Feel free to arrive with beanbag rounds if you want.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Tue May 06, 2014 6:36 am

If it would help keep the RP moving I can do a time skip after the brawl.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Tue May 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Anyone else still here?

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Tue May 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Me.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Tue May 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Hornesia wrote:Anyone else still here?

I.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Tue May 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Hornesia wrote:Anyone else still here?

I.

I am.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Tue May 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Check and posted. Hopefully comical enough. ;)
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed May 07, 2014 3:18 am

I'm still here. I should get my post up later on today.

The Soviet Lunar State
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Lunar State » Wed May 07, 2014 7:13 am

Hornesia wrote:Approval rescinded; you have to be 21 to be an LEO.

Updated my papers. Hopefully they're in order.
The last vestige of the USSR on the moon.
Read about the glory of The Soviet Lunar State in our factbook here!
Feel free to TG me about any of these.
  • Ancient Tombstones - Ancient mythological Greece with mechs and exosuits used by demigods.
  • Posh Tombstones - Steampunk Victorian-era crime thriller by a Scotland Yard task force.
  • The Gray Zone - Zombie outbreak in a city from the perspective of a military squad.

A member of Screw Realism!

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Wed May 07, 2014 12:42 pm

The Soviet Lunar State wrote:
Hornesia wrote:Approval rescinded; you have to be 21 to be an LEO.

Updated my papers. Hopefully they're in order.

You're good to go.

China Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby China Imperium » Wed May 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Name: Pratap Singh
Sex: Male
Birthplace: Mumbai,India
Nationality: Indian

Military experience: None
Law Enforcement experience: None
Habits and traits: Flirter, rowdy, witty, funny.
Background (At least one paragraph): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akshay_Kumar
RP Example (Unless I know you):

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Wed May 07, 2014 12:56 pm

China Imperium wrote:Name: Pratap Singh
Birthplace: Mumbai,India
Nationality: Indian
Law Enforcement experience: None
Habits and traits: Flirter, rowdy, witty, funny.
Background (At least one paragraph): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akshay_Kumar

Denied. First of all, create your own damn character. Second, all of the characters in this RP are Georgia State Troopers.

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

BTW, since very few people got this, the sex field is for cheeky remarks.

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed May 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Hornesia wrote:BTW, since very few people got this, the sex field is for cheeky remarks.

See yourself out.

And China Imperium, weren't you in an RP of mine a while back?
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

Hornesia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornesia » Wed May 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Hornesia wrote:BTW, since very few people got this, the sex field is for cheeky remarks.

See yourself out.

And China Imperium, weren't you in an RP of mine a while back?

That was actually unintentional. :blink:

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Wed May 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Alouite wrote:Name: Jacob Lyons
Nationality: American (European Ancestry from Scotland, Germany and France, though he hardly knows anything about that)
Appearance (Picture preferred): (Image)
Law Enforcement experience: Two years
Habits and traits: Very Friendly but strict to those he doesn't know and are committing crimes, by the book officer, likes whiskey (particularly Jack Daniels)
Background (At least one paragraph): Born in Atlanta he wanted to be a police officer from the day he learned what it was, besides his family being full of them, he liked the authority and respect that came with the job. He started working out especially in muscular endurance at a young age (Around eight) and then in high school beefed up on law, forensics, and government learning about information from serial murderers to shoplifting. Soon he had earned a scholarship to the University of Georgia where he excelled in his classes and shortly after joined the State Patrol. There he quickly made it through training and began his job. His most intense day was when he was shot in the leg by an armed group of Crips in a gang-police firefight in Macon. After being shot he killed one of the armed robbers not realizing he was surrendering, so e ended up being transferred to Interstate 85 where he works now.

Edited in quote. But this is my 5000th Post!!! :)
Last edited by Alouite on Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse