NATION

PASSWORD

Grustyez Nyei Aqvitanye [Aquitaynian Foreign Legion, OPEN]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Grustyez Nyei Aqvitanye [Aquitaynian Foreign Legion, OPEN]

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:49 pm

The Aquitaynian Foreign Legion
Us Famblen Freir Tas

WHO | WHAT | WHERE | WHEN | HOW | WHY

Grustyez Nyei Aqvitanye>>

The Grustyez Nyei Aqvitanye, or in English, the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion, is a contingent of the Aquitaynian Army that was established in 1924, under orders of Her Majesty Queen Lisa II, in hopes to bolster troop numbers before a large conflict involving regional powers. It has since participated in every armed conflict Aquitayne has been embroiled in, and will do so again whenever necessary. The Aquitaynian Foreign Legion is unique within Astyria, and indeed the world, due to the inherent nature of the legion; it is comprised solely of men and of which these men about 98% are from countries other than Aquitayne.

The Legion grants foreigners seeking to escape their previous lives, for whatever reason, and begin anew within the United Kingdom. Upon enlistment to the Legion, it is a tradition as well as part of adherence to international law that the enlistee hand over his passport as the first item to be given to the Legion, signifying the closing of a chapter and the beginning of a new one. On the same night enlistees arrive at the Legion training center, they will observe the burning of each of their passports as they prepare to become Legionnaires.

While over 90% of the officers within the Legion are of Aquitaynian origin, there are notable exceptions: Colonel Alexander Stark is originally from the Kingdom of Kelonna, and Uncle to their respective King, but has gained his Aquitaynian citizenship and likewise - as an Aquitaynian citizen - took Officer Selection Course to become an Officer in the Aquitaynian Army and the Legion. The Legion is known today as a unit whose training focuses not only on traditional military skills but also on its strong esprit de corps.

The current policy of the Legion permits individuals who have committed crimes below the severity of murder, rape, or kidnapping; who are not on any international terrorist watch list or no-fly list; who may have committed crimes but served the sentenced time; who are seeking to escape their current nation for legal, personal, or extraneous reasons, to enlist into the Legion and go through the training process to gain full Aquitaynian citizenship under a new name.

The current term for a Legionnaire is a starting contract of 5-6 years mandatory service. This includes roughly 1 year of training.

There has also been an agreement between the government of Aquitayne and Romberg signed since the Legion's inception in 1924. This agreement states that if any Rombergian conscript chooses to extend their enlistment voluntarily, they are then eligible to enlist in the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion, and serve with the Legion for the duration of their military contract. This has lead to a strong espirit de corps within what is known as the Rombergian Regiment, also called the Wikingr, for their Norse heritage, is a regiment comprised of Aquitaynian Officers and Rombergian enlistees. To date, roughly 15 Rombergian soldiers have died in service of the Legion, and were buried in neutral ground in the Rombergian Arctic Isles with both Rombergian and Legionnaire military honors. Additionally, roughly 1,000 Rombergians currently serve within the Legion.

What We Are>>

While the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion does accept individuals with a criminal past, the Legion no longer serves as a safe haven for criminals who have committed haneous acts under international law, or sovereign law that would demand the extradition of such individuals back to their nation of origin; do note: Aquitayne has, and will, extradite individuals back to their nation of citizenship to face pending criminal charges if such charges are deemed by a judge to be merited of such action.

That being said, the Legion does serve as a new home for people who are looking for adventure, camaraderie, espirit de corps, and to leave their old life behind and start a new one fresh from start. The Legion allows you to dictate your future and empowers you to go into the world a new, experienced, and better individual than you were before you came to us, and make our country a better place for it.

In a more military mindset, the Legion is a military unit which serves under the Field Marshal of the Army, and which takes orders directly from His Majesty the King. The Legion has served in every conflict Aquitayne has been a part of since 1924, and currently has over 6,000 men within its ranks. These men are trained extensively in their fields of expertise and the Legion is expected - and able - to operate as a homogeneous body from other military units; in other words, the Legion is self-contained and able to support itself without outside help.

Where We Are>>

The Aquitaynian Foreign Legion is currently stationed in Ceria, Aquitayne. Many of its soldiers are preparing for deployment overseas to Insula Fera, for humanitarian operations.

In Aquitayne, there are multiple locations where an individual can enlist to the Legion:

• Telora, Aquitayne
    • Helm, Aquitayne
    • Tacor, Aquitayne
    • Aqines, Aquitayne
    • Cape Town, Aquitayne

When: A History>>

The Legion was formed in 1924 under orders of Her Majesty Lisa II, in an effort to bolster the troop numbers of Aquitayne in the face of a large scale invasion from the Blackhelm Confederacy. The Confederacy had recently embargoed their western neighbors over disputes of the distribution of trade wealth and their control over the sea lanes across the Mare Ferum; while this conflict did not lead to a large scale war, the effects of the incident would reverberate throughout he century, all through the Legion.

The incident lasted for more than a few months, and as such, the prospect of complete abolition of crimes and the idea of a new, better, and happier life in Aquitayne drew many criminals to the Legionnaires' ranks. Though the Legion no longer accepts all criminals, those with less-than-shining pasts are more than welcome.

After the incident with the Confederacy, there was a large influx of ex-Confederate soldiery who either defected or left when their service was complete, to the Legion. The Legion grew within 10 years from a Company of 150 men to a Brigade of 7,630. The Legion would grow exponentially until a military-wide downsize in the late 1970's. However, the strength and espirit de corps would be formed long before that downsizing would occur.

In the Battle of Barents Bay, in Cape Town, Insula Fera, Aquitaynian Legionnaires fought off thousands of native rebels who assaulted the small fishing village of Peit. Over 100 Legionnaires lost their lives in defense of the citizenry of the town, and miraculously, not one civilian was killed. Over 2,000 rebels were killed.

Today, the Legion consists of roughly 8,500 men.

How: Enlisting>>

There are currently two ways to enlist into the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion: 1) to personally come to Aquitayne and enlist in an Aquitaynian Foreign Legion Recruitment Post, or to fill out the application below and forward it to our offices at the Ministry of Defense. When this document has been received, we will review it and inform you via phone call whether your application has been accepted. If it has, it is expected of you to board the next flight out of your country to Aquitayne, or via connections thereof; the Ministry of Defense will reimburse all travel expenses whence you have completed training. The form is as follows:

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RZ5dDj5.png[/img]
[size=150]Application for Enlistment to the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion[/size][/align][hr][/hr]

[b]Full Name (Last, First, Middle):[/b]
[b]Age & Date of Birth (Age, dd/mm/yy):[/b]
[b]Current Ethnicity (familial heritage):[/b]
[b]Current Nation of Residence:[/b]
[b]Current Nationality (the nation you are a citizen of):[/b]
[b]Criminal Record:[/b]
[b]Do you have any outstanding warrants?:[/b]
[b]Have you ever been or currently are a member of a terrorist or insurgent organisation?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any military training?:[/b]
[b]If yes, please describe in-depth:[/b]
[b]If yes, please state your last military rank:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Do you or your family have a history of mental illness?[/b]
[b]Next-of-kin:[/b]

[b]Below, please write a brief summary of your life, accomplishments, and failures:[/b]

[b]Below, please state briefly why you wish to join the Foreign Legion:[/b][/box]

Why>>

We cannot tell you the reasons why you should join the Legion. What we have to offer has already been put on the table and from here it is up to you where you wish your destiny to take you. The Legion will not seek you out, the Legion will not make accommodations, and the Legion will not beg you enlist whence you show interest. It is your responsibility, and yours solely, to ensure the progress of your enlistment goes smoothly and that you are prepared for what is yet to come.

Last edited by Aquitayne on Mon May 05, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:49 pm

[Reserved]
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:50 pm

[Reserved]

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Application for Enlistment to the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion

Full Name (Last, First, Middle): Hornshoe, Jake Middleton
Age & Date of Birth (Age, dd/mm/yy): 17, 05/04/1997
Current Ethnicity (familial heritage): Anglo-ViZionarian
Current Nation of Residence: ViZion
Current Nationality (the nation you are a citizen of): ViZion
Criminal Record: None
Do you have any outstanding warrants?: None
Have you ever been or currently are a member of a terrorist or insurgent organisation?: No
Do you have any military training?: None official - however, trained by family with various guns as well as bow & arrow
If yes, please describe in-depth: N/A
If yes, please state your last military rank: N/A
Skills: Athletics, endurance, ability to move around quietly without being noticed
Do you or your family have a history of mental illness? Depression
Next-of-kin: Family deceased

Below, please write a brief summary of your life, accomplishments, and failures:
Growing up, I have experienced some exceptional highs and devastating lows. Some of the highs include maintaining a 4.0 GPA through my sophomore year in high school, consistently coming in first in my Track & Field as well as swimming events, and my debate team winning the state competition. My lows in life include losing my parents and three siblings in a car accident while I was out of town on a school trip.

Below, please state briefly why you wish to join the Foreign Legion:
I am looking for a fresh start in life. To find myself, and my reason for being on Earth. To have purpose and get away from all the memories. To do great things and see the world. To put my different skills to use.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Kelonna
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelonna » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Full Name (Last, First, Middle): Alexsen, John
Age & Date of Birth (Age, dd/mm/yy): 29; November 11th, 1984
Current Ethnicity (familial heritage): Kelonnan/Aquitaynian
Current Nation of Residence: Kelowna, Kelonna
Current Nationality (the nation you are a citizen of): Kelonnan/Aquitaynian
Criminal Record: No
Do you have any outstanding warrants?: No
Have you ever been or currently are a member of a terrorist or insurgent organisation?: No
Do you have any military training?: Yes
If yes, please describe in-depth: Royal Kelonnan Marine Corps basic training; Jump School; NCO Training
If yes, please state your last military rank: Gunnery Sergeant
Skills: Everything the Royal Kelonnan Marine Corps teaches.
Do you or your family have a history of mental illness? No
Next-of-kin: Diana Alexsen (Wife)

Below, please write a brief summary of your life, accomplishments, and failures:
John was born as the son of a Kelonnan Marine Corps Sergeant, and an Aquitaynian Corporal. The two had met during joint-training exercise between their two countries. When his mother found out she was pregnant, 2 years later, she quit her job, and began moving to Kelonna. The move wasn't complete, though, when little John was born almost 2 months early.

He received the Kelonnan nationality, but because his mother wanted the boy to know about his Aquitaynian heritage, she requested the Aquitaynian nationality for him. Over the years, he was taught about both his Kelonnan and his Aquitaynian heritage, and he decided that after his service in the Kelonnan Military, he would move to Aquitayne.

John was an average student, but he was great in sports. After high school, he enlisted in the Marine Corps. His superiors recommended that he be promoted to Lance-Corporal upon completion of his training. He then received NCO training, and attended the Royal Kelonnan Jump School, because he volunteered to join the Airbourne.

For several years he was part of the Marine Corps, and he rose to the rank of Gunnery Sergeant. He was the Company sergeant, and acted as the quartermaster. At one point, when his contract was about to end, he decided that it was time to move to Aquitayne, and see what he would do there. After his move, he decided to join the Foreign Legion.

No reason in particular
Last edited by Kelonna on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Aquitaynian Foreign Legion Recruitment Command

In reply to: NOTIFICATION: ENLISTMENT, HORNSHOE, MIDDLETON, JAKE
To: Hornshoe, Middleton, Jake
Subject: RESPONSE TO ENLISTMENT APPLICATION

Mr.Hornshoe,

It is with esteem pleasure and excitement that I firstly congratulate you on making the decision to apply for the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion, and take the next step - and perhaps the biggest - in your life. The Legion is a home of brothers from all around the world and a community of friends and family whom always look out for one another. It is through this espirit de corps that we achieve our severity in battle and our ability to fight against the odds for our comrades.

That beings aid, it is my pleasure to announce that the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion Recruitment Command Office has accepted your application to become a member and integral part of the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion. We welcome you to our brotherhood, and wish you the best of luck.

Please board the earliest flight to Telora, Aquitayne, to officially enlist into the Foreign Legion via a Foreign Legion Recruitment Post. This will legalize your enlistment and allow you to ship out on the next available date for training. Whence there, you will assume a new identity and a new life as an Aquitaynian Legionnaire.

Congratulations.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:40 pm

In reply to: NOTIFICATION: ENLISTMENT, ALEXSEN, JOHN
To: Alexsen, Johnathan

Mr.Hornshoe,

It is with esteem pleasure and excitement that I firstly congratulate you on making the decision to apply for the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion, and take the next step - and perhaps the biggest - in your life. The Legion is a home of brothers from all around the world and a community of friends and family whom always look out for one another. It is through this espirit de corps that we achieve our severity in battle and our ability to fight against the odds for our comrades.

That beings aid, it is my pleasure to announce that the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion Recruitment Command Office has accepted your application to become a member and integral part of the Aquitaynian Foreign Legion. We welcome you to our brotherhood, and wish you the best of luck.

Please board the earliest flight to Telora, Aquitayne, to officially enlist into the Foreign Legion via a Foreign Legion Recruitment Post. This will legalize your enlistment and allow you to ship out on the next available date for training. Whence there, you will assume a new identity and a new life as an Aquitaynian Legionnaire.

Congratulations.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Full Name (Last, First, Middle): Marcus Antonius Oakwall
Age & Date of Birth (Age, dd/mm/yy): 26, 04/15/1988
Current Ethnicity (familial heritage): Blackhelm Confederate (Conurbii)
Current Nation of Residence: The Constitutional Monarchy of Aquitayne
Current Nationality (the nation you are a citizen of): The Incorporated States of the Blackhelm Confederacy
Criminal Record:
- Murder of Confederate Military Personnel
- Assault on Confederate Military Personnel
- Attempted Murder of Confederate Military Personnel
- Conspiracy to commit murder on government agents
- Kidnapping
- Theft of government property
Do you have any outstanding warrants?: Yes
Have you ever been or currently are a member of a terrorist or insurgent organisation?: Yes
If yes, please describe in-depth: As a member of the Communist Workers Party, I have been trained extensively in guerrilla warfare, evasion, and jungle tactics. I have served as a soldier in the party since the age of thirteen, and have been involved in numerous firefights and raids against the corrupt Confederate government.
If yes, please state your last military rank: Sergeant-at-arms
Skills: Guerilla warfare, tracking, eavasion, jungle tactics
Next-of-kin: I do not know.

I was taken from my village at the age of six, and sent to work in a gold mine until the age of thirteen, when the men watching over me handed me an automatic rifle and sent me out to participate in an ambush against a supply column. I do not remember much of my life prior to being sent into the mines, although I do have some memories of my mother, a kind women with a pretty smile. I do not know what became of her, nor what happened to my family or my village.

During my time with the CWP, I rose to the rank of sergeant-at-arms, placing me in charge of my own team of eight men and boys. After serving with the CWP for a total of ten years, the Confederate government stepped up efforts in my area of the Backlands, crippling CWP forces in the area and forcing me and my compatriots to flee. With increasingly stepped up efforts being undertaken against the organization, I had no choice but to flee the county.

Below, please state briefly why you wish to join the Foreign Legion: I hope to defend people across the globe from the corrupt institution that is the Blackhelm Confederacy, and wish to do all that I can to bring that overblown catastrophe down.
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:-snip-

In reply to: NOTIFICATION: ENLISTMENT, OAKWALL, ANTONIO, MARKUS
To: Oakwall, Marukus, Antonio

Mr.Hornshoe,

However, due to the extensive nature of your criminal records and the status of pending warrants, the contemplation of your application was forwarded to the upper echelons of Recruitment Command. For this delay we apologize. The Legion has decided, however, that due to the extrenuous circumstances of your upbringing, the nature of your crimes and the circumstances surrounding those crimes, as well as the necessity for you to flee your former homeland, the Legion has hereby annulled and voided the following crimes under international, and domestic Confederate law:

• Murder of Confederate Military Personnel
      • Assault on Confederate Military Personnel
      • Attempted Murder of Confederate Military Personnel
      • Conspiracy to commit murder on government agents
      • Kidnapping
      • Theft of government property

As you already reside under the jurisdiction of the Constitutional Monarchy of Aqutiayne, these charges will not be followed.

Congratulations.

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Full Name (Last, First, Middle): Iosephus Octavius Blackglass
Age & Date of Birth (Age, dd/mm/yy): 31, 10/27/1982
Current Ethnicity (familial heritage): Blackhelm Confederate (Exponential, Pure)
Current Nation of Residence: The Incorporated States of the Blackhelm Confederacy
Current Nationality (the nation you are a citizen of): The Incorporated States of the Blackhelm Confederacy
Criminal Record: None
Do you have any outstanding warrants?: No
Do you have any military training?: Ten year member of the Confederate Imperial Guard
If yes, please describe in-depth: Classified training, but as a member of an elite formation our training was extremely rigorous
If yes, please state your last military rank: Lieutenant
Skills: As a member of the Confederate Imperial Guard, I am well versed in a variety of martial arts and in the ways of war.
Do you or your family have a history of mental illness? Np
Next-of-kin: Wife, Valeria

Enlisted in the Confederate military at 18, became a member of the Imperial Guard at 21. Fought several years in the jungle and participated int he annexations of Egypttiansstans, Ravetta, and Sudanette. I also participated in the defense of the Chacnellery building during the short Confederate civil war. I am a Confederate soldier, I do not fail.

My tenure with the Imperial Guard has expired, and I wish to see the world beyond Hesperidisia.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sun May 04, 2014 9:29 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:-snip-

In reply to: NOTIFICATION: ENLISTMENT, BLACKGLASS, IOSEPHUS
To: Iosephus Blackglass

Mr.Blackglass,

Congratulations.

Terre des Gaules
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Terre des Gaules » Thu May 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Full Name (Last, First, Middle): Tirsault, Jean-Marc
Age & Date of Birth (Age, dd/mm/yy): 12/03/92
Current Ethnicity (familial heritage): Gaulic
Current Nation of Residence: Kamalbia
Current Nationality (the nation you are a citizen of): Terre Des Gaules
Criminal Record: Breaking and entering, theft, car theft, counterfeit, fraud
Do you have any outstanding warrants?: Yes
If yes, please describe in-depth: One year in the Armee de Gaulois. I had found a position open in a scout unit of one of the premier Regiments, and a sympathetic Sergeant to my plight. I trained well, finding that along with my scouting and scrounging skills, I had a knack for working with dangerous elements like explosives. I was a scout/sapper from then on, able to fulfill both duties quite well. Then, the daughter of a staffer on the base of my first assignment took my eye. She seemed to be very admiring of me, as well. I used my skills to enter their residence to spend some time with her, and found out that she was not as fond of me as I had hoped. I was able to give base police the slip and have been on the run ever since. I hopped a steamer from Marseille to Marqueville, making it over the border to Kamalbia, and down the coast. I am able to hop on a fishing trawler or merchant ship of my choosing, many heading towards the Insula Fera and points north.
If yes, please state your last military rank: Sapeur
Skills: Explosives, finding an entry point, scrounging, scouting
Next-of-kin: My sister, Louise, is my only kin that I know of. Our parents are dead and we have been in foster homes most of our lives, having been disdained by our surviving distant relatives.

Failed by my family, I took to the streets, bouncing from foster home to foster home, along with my sister. I took to petty crime readily, as it offered entertainment, adventure, and quick money where none was to be had for someone of my background. I was never able to secure what is called a 'respectable' job, but I earned the respect of the young men on the streets around me. During my stint with the Gaul Army, I became familiar with the military system and the needs of a unit, a division, a corps, and ultimately an army. I can supply a military unit with anything they might need to get the job done, when the regular chain of supply seems to breaking down. I can also deny the enemy the same such comforts by knowing when and where to plant charges or bombs to best disrupt them.

Below, please state briefly why you wish to join the Foreign Legion: I need a fresh start. I need a reason to go on and also to support my sister, bringing her out of a dismal life that I have escaped. The military was the best opportunity I had to apply my skills to something other than a petty thief, but now I am a wanted man for the wrong reasons in Gaul, and not even acceptable for their Foreign Legion. I come to the Aquitayne Foreign Legion for that new start.
A Franco-cultured nation that speaks a dialect of French, and shares some persons and characteristics with our dimension's France, but retained the name of the barbarian tribes that ranged most of that area.

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:37 am

Full Name (Last, First, Middle): af Vounomethea, Zogas, Volfvas.
Age & Date of Birth (Age, dd/mm/yy): 19/02/1988.
Current Ethnicity (familial heritage): Zogas is a distant relative of the af Vounomethea family which once ruled over Transoxthraxia as an absolute monarchy from 1826 until 1945. He is descended patrinarily from Iaakob af Vounomethea, who was descended patrinarily from Iaason af Vounomethea, who was the brother of the last Queen of Transoxthraxia, Felicia I. He is completely Cosmopolitan Transoxthraxian, and proud of it.
Current Nation of Residence: Transoxthraxia. He lives in Iagyas, the northernmost city of Transoxthraxia.
Current Nationality (the nation you are a citizen of): Transoxthraxia.
Criminal Record: He was arrested for assault, once.
Do you have any outstanding warrants?: Not criminal, no.
Have you ever been or currently are a member of a terrorist or insurgent organisation?: He was a member of the Young Transoxthraxians during the period of 2004-2006, which was an organization that was aimed at overthrowing the dictatorial regime that the Americans and British had set up in place of the Absolute Monarchy following World War II as a provision for the cold war and to ensure a peaceful and western Transoxthraxia. The issue was, that the regime refused to give up power when the Soviet fell.
Do you have any military training?: Zogas received a large amount of unconventional and querrilla military training during his two years in the Young Transoxthraxians.
If yes, please describe in-depth: As said above, he received mostly guerrilla training, hit-and-run tactics, as well as a number of leadership roles and ideals, that were bestowed upon him and learned through experience, initially because of his position in society, but the leadership roles were later earned by his experience and training within them.
If yes, please state your last military rank: None, at least, none in a conventional army. He was rejected from the Transoxthraxian New Form Army twice in late 2013 during the August Crisis because of his status, on the behest of his mother. While in the Young Transoxthraxians, he was the equivalent of Captain.
Skills: He's a natural born leader, and he is disciplined, fearless, and stern.
Do you or your family have a history of mental illness? Not officially. However, being a member of a royal family of European descent always has a bit of inbreeding involved with it.
Next-of-kin: None. He has a wife, and they are expecting their first child, a daughter, in September.

Below, please write a brief summary of your life, accomplishments, and failures: "I was born in Vounomethea, Transoxthraxia, back when food wasn't regular and the government claimed it was the best for the people. Of course, being a member of the af Vounomethea family had its benefits. I got my government-rationed beets before the next guy, but, well, it was a pure squalor that we were living in. I was brought up in a private tutor relationship, my parents didn't trust me in the public or private systems, not back then, when half of the curriculum was poorly thought out propaganda. Once I turned sixteen, I knew that there needed to be some change, and soon. I was sick and tired of seeing the people that I cared about, that my family once ruled over with a fair hand and allowed the nation to prosper, suffer under a corrupt, western-oriented regime that refused to give up power. So I asked around, I got in contact with the Young Transoxthraxians. You want to see some really messed up people?"

"It gets better from then on. Once there, I guess I got some special treatment for who I was. They really got going on the fact that there was a 'noble' helping them out. Realistically, I'm no more noble than the next guy, I'm like, the second cousin of the last Queen, it hardly counts anymore. But nonetheless, I got a comfortable leadership position, which kinda pissed me off, but, if they were using me to boost morale, then I wouldn't complain. Tramping through the nation [Transoxthraxia] in the night was the best part, I think. I had a few good conflicts with the army. We were being supplied by a lot of other underground groups, so we had a lot of weapons, a lot of new stuff too. The Government's Army was usually armed with old US stuff, and World War-era Transoxthraxian weapons. It was funny how easily we outclassed them. But, numbers and time were on their side, I guess. They found our hideout, just south of Iagyas, late '06. They came with everything they had, I swear I saw a German Elefant tank there too fighting for the government. That thing was made in 1944. It was a turkey shoot. Whoever was left of the Young Transoxthraxians, we fled to Albania. I lived there for a few years until the regime came down in 2013. I came back, tried to sign up to fight the loyalists and communists, but my mother wouldn't let me. Imagine, twenty five, and your mother says you can't do anything. So much for my name not meaning much."

"Anyways, after that, I kind of got, you know, bored. I got a job, a real estate broker, and was damn happy when we won the August Conflict. But after that, you know, it was just different. After romping through Bogs and farmer's fields knowing that, if the government got ahold of you, they'd kill you, and now, just going back to a regular job, it just didn't work. So I looked for alternatives."

"Honestly? I have nothing better to do. I don't need money, so I won't have to go and work with some awful private contractors, but I don't want to live the white collar life that most of my relatives live. I want advanture, I want discipline, and I want, most of all, action."
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess