NATION

PASSWORD

[WIP] Thorcon Defense and Alert Systems

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Soviet Party
Envoy

Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

[WIP] Thorcon Defense and Alert Systems

Postby Soviet Party » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:39 am

History
Thorcon is a manufacturer of attack/defense missile systems, alert sirens, armored vehicles, and other systems needed by any government or their military forces. Founded by Charlie Russ Watkins in 1990, Thorcon has been on the leading edge of both defense systems and alert systems. The main factory is located in northern Soviet Party, near the city of Mappsburg and 3 hours north of the capitol, Niches.

Products
Thorcon offers a wide variety of products and systems. Currently, the following are available:

ProductsPrice per unit (in WORPs)Notes
Sirens
EarthShaker Mark I1000Effective Range: 2 miles, TONES ONLY
EarhShaker Mark II2000Effective Range: 4 MIles TONES AND VOICE
Earth Shaker Mark III1500Effective Range: 1.5 miles VOICE ONLY

Missile Defense Systems
ProductCapacity*Price per unitNotes **
Brass Shield15 SAMs50000Launch to Intercept time (Target ~4 miles away): 2.9 seconds 20 mile defense radius
Steel Shield20 SAMs100000Launch to Intercept time (Target ~4 miles away): 2.2 seconds 26 mile defense radius
Iron Shield25 SAMs200000Launch to Intercept time (Target ~4 miles away): 1.5 seconds 35 mile defense radius
Lead Shield40 SAMs500000Launch to Intercept time (Target ~4 miles away): 1.2 seconds 50 mile defense radius

* system may be equipped with other missiles. If this is done, capacity is not ensured
** times are +/- .002 Milliseconds

Attack Missile Systems
ProductCapacity*Price per unitNotes
Dagger15 SASs50000Effective Attack Radius: 70 MIles
Sword20 SASs100000Effective Attack Radius: 100 MIles
Battle Axe25 SASs200000Effective Attack Radius: 150 MIles
Mace40 SASs500000Effective Attack Radius: 200 MIles

* system may be equipped with other missiles. If this is done, capacity is not ensured

Customer Service
You can contact our customer support 24/7 365/366 at +27 800 CALL TDAAS (+27 800 2255 83227) or e-mail support at support@thorcon.com

We at Thorcon maintain the following guarentee.
As with any Thorcon Product, we guarantee the system to be free from manufacturer defects*.
You will also receive free software/firmware upgrades to your system for 10 years starting upon delivery of your order**.

* - Custom installed missiles ARE NOT COVERED BY THE GUARANTEE. Also, we are not responsible for problems arising from destruction, accidental or otherwise. We are also not liable for any injures that result from improper use or abuse of the system. All products have warning labels. These label(s) are for YOUR safety. PLEASE follow the directions on the label(s).
** - should the system's firmware/software be recalled and the holder of the system does not roll back in compliance, then this guarantee shall be NULL AND VOID.

Research and Development
The following products are almost ready for addition to the Thorcon Family of Products
  • Sonic Crowd Control Device
  • Riot Suppression Vechiles
  • Riot gear and riot shields
  • Non-lethal crowd management systems

Other items will become available once they have achieved final testing phase.

Orders

From time to time, Thorcon experiences increases in order volume. When you order, you will be given a rough estimate based on current order volume on when your order will leave our factory. Should conditions arise that would prevent Thorcon from shipping your order to you by the end of the period, we will alert you as soon as we can and will keep you updated on your order.

Also, you can track the progress of your order online at http://www.thorconDAaS.co.sp/trackmyorder/. This website will contain up-to the minute information about the production of your order.

Thorcon also reserves the right to Stagger your order. This means that if you ordered 50 units and we currently have 10 made, we will ship what we have to you and send the others as we can.

Also, Thorcon will ONLY deliver to governments or agencies. NO INDIVIDUAL IS ALLOWED TO ORDER

Lastly, all orders are subject to a 1% weapons tax and a 2% export tax. This covers all taxes set by the House of Legislature in the Export Reform Act of 2001. Additional import taxes are to be paid by the purchaser, not Thorcon or its associates.

We ask that you use the following form to order items.

Code: Select all
[b]Nation: [/b]
[b]Agency: [/b]
[b]Shipping Address: [/b]
----
[b]Items Purchasing:[/b]
[b]Order Amount: [/b]
[b]Specializations/Custom Order : [/b]
[b]Other Details: [/b]
Last edited by Soviet Party on Thu May 01, 2014 11:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States
DEFCON: 3

Represented by Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister
Contact: Office of the World Assembly Delegate. 1934 B Street
Nulao, Commonwealth of the Soviet Party B5-42X

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 am

History
Started in 1993 by CEO Charlie Russ Watkins, Thorcon Foundation is to help schools internationally help interest children in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics fields. It also exists to help schools finance upgrades in their technology for students and staff.

Mission
  • Help STEM feilds grow in numbers
  • Help finance STEM production
  • Enhance the world economy by improving the quality of life
  • Help schools negate costs inherit in improving technology

Donating to the Foundation
Individuals or corporations may donate any amount they see fit either annually or as a one time gift. You may donate by calling (+27) 800 DONATE TF (800 366283 73) or going to http://www.thorconfoundation.co.sp/donate

Donators

Founder ($10 000 000+)
  • Charlie Russ Watkins
  • Thorcon Defense and Alert Systems
  • Premier Nastosha Stal-lennin
  • The People of the Commonwealth of Soviet Party

Presidential ($1 000 000 - $ 9 999 999)

Governor ($500 000 - $999 999)
  • Marcellus Lanford Fitz Richard
  • Elaine Wenonah Swindlehurst
  • Sidony Clodagh Ó Corraidhín
  • Tresha Becka Richard

Statesman (100 000 - 499 999)

Liaison(50 000 to 99 999)
  • Jenae Gwenfrewi Araullo
  • Silvija Nan Natale
  • Royal Defense Agency, The Holy Kingdom of Hayabusa

Ally (5 000 - 50 000)

Friend ( $1 000 to $4 999)

Donator (up to $1000)
Last edited by Soviet Party on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Commonwealth of Soviet Party, the Founder of The Union of Aligned Soviet States

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:34 am

TO: Thorcon Foundation c/o Thorcon Defense and Alert Systems

To the Board of Directors for the Thorcon Foundation,

In furtherance of the ideas of the Commonwealth of Soviet Party, we believe that education and improvement play a critical role in the future of our nation and the world.

We also encourage the people to donate what they see fit to this noble cause.

Thus, with approval of the House of Legislature and Premier Nastsha Stal-lennin, I have been authorized to donate 100 Million WORPs into the account of the foundation.

May this money be used to the benefit of the world.

Affirmed and Sealed with the Great Seal of the Commonwealth, the Seal of the House of Legislature, and the Seal of the Minister of Finance,

on this, the 29th of April, in the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Fourteen.
Last edited by Soviet Party on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:42 am

Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Delmonte
Agency: The Chancellery of Common Arms
Shipping Address: 1610 Del Toro Plaza, Iena, Delmonte
Item: Dagger defense system
Number: Three
No customization.

Ooc: I just want to say, welcome to GE&T and good job in your storefront. I like the functional design. Very sleek. It fits for your business.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Nation: Hayabusa 
Agency: Royal Defense Agency
Shipping Address: 2338 Lordsdale Street, Edenguard, Hayabusa
----
Items Purchasing: Iron Shield
Order Amount: 3
Specializations/Custom Order: N/A
Other Details: We at the RDA would like to donate 65,000 NSD to your company, if you would accept our offer.

OOC: I agree with Delmonte. Great storefront, I hope to see more of you here in GE/T.
Last edited by Hayabusa on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:09 am

Delmonte wrote:Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Delmonte
Agency: The Chancellery of Common Arms
Shipping Address: 1610 Del Toro Plaza, Iena, Delmonte
Item: Dagger defense system
Number: Three
No customization.

Ooc: I just want to say, welcome to GE&T and good job in your storefront. I like the functional design. Very sleek. It fits for your business.

INVOICE

TO: The Most Serene Republic of Delmonte

SUBJECT: ORDER 14-45AS

Thank you for your purchase of THREE Dagger Attack Missile Systems. We do not currently expect any delays and will have your order to you within six to eight months.

Your Order-Trak identity information is below. Please note the login IS CASE SENSITIVE.
Username: DELMONTE-45
Password: 468UGVrl9k9N

Order Summary:
3 Dagger AMS @ 50 000 each ... 150 000
Sub Total ------------------------150 000
1 % weapons Tax ................. 1 500
2 %Export Tax .................... 3 000
------------
TOTAL: 154 500
PAYMENTS/CREDIT: 4 500
GRAND TOTAL 150 000

Should you expierence any problem either with the product or your login, please contact support by one of the following methods:
Phone:+27 800 CALL TDAAS (+27 800 2255 83227)
E-mail (Product Problems) support@thorcon.com
E-mail (Login Issues) login@thocon.com

Please reference INVOICE No. 2014-04-30-45AS when contacting support.

Comments:
Thank you for ordering!

As our first international order, Thorcon has paid for your weapons and import tax.

OOC: Thanks, I'm still trying to get the hang of this whole GE&T thing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hayabusa wrote:Nation: Hayabusa
----
Other Details: We at the RDA would like to donate 65,000 NSD to your company, if you would accept our offer.

OOC: I agree with Delmonte. Great storefront, I hope to see more of you here in GE/T.

INVOICE

TO: The Holy Kingdom of Hayabusa

SUBJECT: ORDER 14-46AS

Thank you for your purchase of THREE Iron Shield Missile Defense Systems. We do not currently expect any delays and will have your order to you within six to eight months.

Your Order-Trak identity information is below. Please note the login IS CASE SENSITIVE.
Username: HAYABUSA-46
Password: 7V9OhUvPBuiz

Order Summary:
3 Iron Sheilds DMS @ 200 000 each ... 600 000
Sub Total -------------------------------- 600 000
1 % weapons Tax ...........................6 000
2 %Export Tax .............................12 000
------------
TOTAL: 618 000
PAYMENTS/CREDIT: 000
GRAND TOTAL 618 000

Should you expierence any problem either with the product or your login, please contact support by one of the following methods:

Please reference INVOICE No. 2014-04-30-46DMS when contacting support.

Comments:
Thank you for ordering!

OOC: Thanks for the support!

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:13 am

OOC: it's a rough start if you don't know anyone. So I'm going to get some of my friends to buy stuff, too.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:21 am

Hayabusa wrote:Nation: Hayabusa 
----

TO: Royal Defense Agency, The Holy Kingdom of Hayabusa

SUBJECT: Donation

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the the Board of Directors for the Thorcon Foundation, we would gladly accept your donation! We are deeply grateful for your donation and we extend our largest thanks to you.

We also would like to extend thanks on behalf of the children currently in our program.

Included is a letter from one of the school children benefiting from donations like yours.

Also, may we add the schools in your nation to the list of schools to which we are enrolling for participation? The majority of this donation and any future donations will go towards schools in your nation.

Again, many thanks.

Friedrich Sigi Kneller,
Chairman, Thorcon Foundation

------
Name: Lillie
School: Northern Regular Elementary School
Nation: Weot

Dear Money people,

My name is Lilly. Thank you for your money. Now my school can get new computers. New Computers make me happy.

Thank you!

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:23 am

Delmonte wrote:OOC: it's a rough start if you don't know anyone. So I'm going to get some of my friends to buy stuff, too.

OOC: Yeah. I've been trying to branch out some. Thanks for the referrals!

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:48 pm

ROYAL BUSINESS ADVISORY AND ACTION UNION
OFFICIAL MESSAGE

It is our pleasure that we donate our money to what we believe to be a promising corporation. We would like to thank you for a smooth transferring of the defense systems, which we have already tested. They work very well.

As for the schoolchildren associated with your program, we are glad that our investments went to a good cause and we hope they have fun with their new technology.

For the Hayabusan schools you are requesting to add to your program, we would accept, but only accept high schools. We are currently looking for young, promising businessmen, and I think that the promotion of both Hayabusan and Soviet business inside high schools would work greatly to the kids benefit and our benefit as well.

Our Board of Directors have made a decision that we should propose a corporate alliance with you. This would allow any Soviet business to function in Hayabusa, and any Hayabusan business to function in Soviet Party. Please consider this offer.

As a last note, we would like to notify you that the Royal Defense Agency is very pleased with the weapons in which you have supplied us.

Regards,
Trevor Shanesworth
CEO, Royal Business Advisory and Action Union
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:58 pm

TO: The Royal Defense Agency and The Royal Business Advisory and Action Union

CC: Joanne Dickenson, Foreign Minister

SUBJECT: Corporate alliance and schools

Greetings!

We received your letter and are ready to respond.

Firstly, we will gladly focus the Foundation's efforts on your high schools. It will be an honor to work with these students to make the world a better place.

Regarding the corporate alliance, and why the Foreign Minister was carbon-copied to this e-mail, Thorcon Defense and Alert Systems gladly accepts the corporate Alliance. However, I cannot speak for the nation as a whole. I have sent a copy of this and the previous communication, along with a letter of recommendation to the Minister. There should be a response within the hour.

We are pleased that our weapons have met your standards and welcome any suggestions/feedback you might have regarding the system your bought.

Many thanks,

Friedrich Sigi Kneller,
Chairman, Thorcon Foundation

Charlie Russ Watkins,
CEO, Thorcon Defense and Alert Systems,

----------------------------------------------------------------

An official message from
The Office of the Premier of the Commonwealth of Soviet Party and Her Territories

Let it be known throughout the Commonwealth and her territories, that we accept the offer put forth by The Holy Kingdom of Hayabusa of a corporate alliance between our two nations.

We will welcome this offer with open arms. We would allow the export tax to be waived for any shipment heading to your sovereign nation and also would welcome any company that desires to set up offices in our nation.

We would gladly acecpt a similar offer from The Holy Kingdom of Hayabusa.

Sealed with the Great Seal of the Commonwealth, The Great Seal of the Office of the Premier, and the Seal of the Foreign Minister

OOC: If i've misjudged the corporate alliance, let me know and I can modify this post as needed. Also, who made your seal?

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:59 am

New from Thorcon

Greetings!

From the corporate offices of Thorcon Defenes & Alert Systems in Mappsburg I, Charlie Russ Watkins, would like to announce that we have filed the paperwork with the Commonwealth Trade Commission to allow interested persons to purchase stock in our company! The CTC has also authorized us to notify interested parties of the Initial Public Offering.

We project our IPO to take place within the next two months. Our beginning price should be about 25.00 NSD/USD. We also expect to have 20,000 shares for sale.

We have filed the following information with the CTC:
-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-
Name: Thorcon Defense & Alert Systems
PHYSICAL Location:
145 N. Defense Way
Mappsburg, Soviet Party VX2-78

Contact Information:
www.thorcon.com/contact_us OR www.thorcon.co.sp/contact_us
Public Relations Coordinator: Carina Rosalind Horne, Horne.Carina@thorcon.com
Finance Director: Desirae Mikki Studwick, Studwick.Mikki@thorcon.com
Corporate Financial Officer: Thaddeus Hugo Baines, Baines.Thaddeus@thorcon.com

IPO Filing [Y/N]: Y
Change of Corporation [Y/N]: N

Desired stock Symbol*: TDAS

Date filed: 7/21/2014
Last Action: 7/21/2014

* - If stock symbol/nickname is already in use, CTC will contact your company. Filer has responsibility to update all interested parties about any changes.

-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-<>-

Please note that CTC regulations prevent one investor, outside of the filing company, to control more than 30% of the stocks within 6 months of IPO date.

If you are interested in purchasing stock in our company, please contact our office through the finance department.

Many thanks and best wishes to all,
Charlie Russ Watkins, CEO Thorcon Defense & Alert Systems
Thaddeus Hugo Baines, CFO Thorcon Defense & Alert Systems

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Nation:Ulil
Agency:The Emergency Broadcasting Corp a subadsary of The Ulilan Broadcasting Agency.
Shipping Address:Ulil, capital district 78th Lane 6549
----
Items Purchasing:EarhShaker Mark II
Order Amount:2,000
Specializations/Custom Order : N/A
Other Details:N/A
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:59 am

Ulil wrote:Nation:Ulil
Agency:The Emergency Broadcasting Corp a subadsary of The Ulilan Broadcasting Agency.
Shipping Address:Ulil, capital district 78th Lane 6549
----
Items Purchasing:EarhShaker Mark II
Order Amount:2,000
Specializations/Custom Order : N/A
Other Details:N/A

INVOICE

TO: The Kingdom of Ulil

SUBJECT: ORDER 14-86GS

Thank you for your purchase of Two Thousand EarhShaker Mark II. We do not currently expect any delays in making your order. Currently, we only have 1 258 Mark II in stock. We will ship 1 200 to you now and complete your order within eight to ten months.

Username: UTIL-86
Password: 90RKZ876YI

Order Summary:
2,000 EarhShaker Mark II @ 2 000 each ... 4 000 000
Sub Total ------------------------4 000 000
1 % weapons Tax ................. 400 000
2 %Export Tax .................... 800 000
------------
TOTAL: 5 200 000
PAYMENTS/CREDIT: 000
GRAND TOTAL 5 200 000

Please reference INVOICE No. 2014-08-07-86GS when contacting support.

Comments:
Thank you for ordering!
First shipment of 1200 units will leave upon receipt of payment or first installment.

Note to Customs Agents:
EXPEDITE SHIPMENT

Weot
Secretary

Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Weot » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:38 am

Nation: The People's Republic of Weot
Agency: United Parcel Forwarding (UPF)
Shipping Address: 129 W. Moore Street Weot City, Weot
----
Items Purchasing:20 Lead Sheilds
Order Amount: 20 * 500000 = 10 000 000
Specializations/Custom Order : None
Other Details: N/a
Glory to the Party!
Glory to The Party Council!
Glory to Weot!
Glory to Michi Sitz, our enlightened leader!

Death to the Soviet Scum!

Soviet Party
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Party » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:13 am

TO: United Parcel Forwarding (UPF)

SUBJECT: Order Placed

To whom it may concern,

Due to a trade embargo upon your nation, we are unable to fill your order.

As per the Department of the Exterior, your trade embargo is set to expire on 12/31/9999.

We will not be able to process any orders from your nation before the date listed above.

Thank you,

Thorcon Defense and Alert Systems

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade